Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 6, OutWorldER wrote: VOTE: Bellaphant

So is it just like, an elephant with a bell on it or a bell with an elephant on it
I'm a pretty elephant!

Is it bad to already have a tr?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 26, T3 wrote:
In post 22, JupiterXV wrote: may i inquire why you scumread bella?
"Is it bad to already have a tr" indicates to me that Bella has a degree of self-consciousness and feels the need to ask permission from the thread to express her thoughts.
Sadly, that's just my entire ms personality!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'd find it less scummy if they'd asked me who, or why, or... anything but draw a conclusion based on something nai for me
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like I just said, I always find it weird when it's a conclusion, not a question.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Bellaphant »

You could guess who! That'd be fun;)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:25 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Just imagine I said what aisa said.

@t3 fair on all points.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hi black!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Aha I did wonder if aisa was being overly nice and was it scummy, but I agree T3 is probably town.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 109, Aisa wrote: Bella why do you think T3 is likely town?
Black kinda said it but I expected scum to either go harder on the read, (i.e not saying that if I was new it would be scummier), or less hard (more appease-y, not ignoring me asking then to guess my tr), whereas what's they've done is explained a thought process and then moved on, especially because I was like 'ok cool'.i also don't think scum would draw attention to themselves over something that, whether T3 cared/knew about my meta or not, could really easily be disproven. Tldr their thought processes are clear and I can't see the utility in taking the approach they did for scum
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Not that it matters, but ^ was my tr btw
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Mainly vibes tbh, it's page one.

Also, I replied to you this morning, but I think it was only in my head. I think aisa is always a /bit/ like this and I think I've been tin foily about her before but I don't think I've misread her when push comes to shove
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Bellaphant »

How many scum games have you had? My issue was about a year ago I hadn't rolled scum in a year and then got four In a row!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: dannflor
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:16 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Eh, I just really dislike the directions of their posts: it's very negative and feels quite agenda driven.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I do feel it's riskier for scum to do that stream of consciousness thing, as there's more to point back to later and say 'but you said...'
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Bellaphant »

As a hot take, it feels like voting for the guy who got us out of RVs for : doing things that could be faked(?) And being a bit robotic (when his signature is an ai bot joke), is super lame.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Black's probably town, I'm a bit concerned about aisa, one of the three people I don't know with really long names feels scummier than the others.

Titus isn't someone I'd lim today.
P-edit it feels like something I would feel worried about as scum, that's all.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Oh god there are four of them.

Afrayed knot is light town
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ahaha no

Shadowez is probably my strongest tr.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 214, Dannflor wrote:
In post 212, Bellaphant wrote: Ahaha no

Shadowez is probably my strongest tr.
can you elaborate
Apparently this is a more controversial take than I thought it was? I might be way off but I've really likes the way that shadow has explained their thoughts and I can see an overall process that I vibe with. A lot of what I do day one is find people who's thoughts I can work with. I've had this massively backfire once or twice (my last game with Implosion) but I'm still weak to it.
In post 215, shaddowez wrote:
@Bella
- why your concern on Aisa?
They seem more filler than content, overly nice and not really taking stances? People like Titus are getting sussed for it but aisa isn't. Plus, I didn't like their vote, it felt very temperature check rather than a read
In post 251, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 248, Titus wrote:
In post 207, Bellaphant wrote: Black's probably town, I'm a bit concerned about aisa, one of the three people I don't know with really long names feels scummier than the others.

Titus isn't someone I'd lim today.
P-edit it feels like something I would feel worried about as scum, that's all.
How am I so townread? Not complaining but still

Yeah @Bella, why would your position be ‘Titus isn’t someone I’d lim today’?

Aside from saying Kurtapika was ‘awkward and distant’ Titus hadn’t contributed anything else of note by that point so how come you were so opposed?

Shouldn’t your position be that you had no read rather than Titus being off the table?
These things are kind of the same day one but it's also meta based: recently I've been fairly good at reading titus and I find her a useful presence in the game - I've also been able to find her as scum ok before, so I'd rather not lim them day one.
In post 263, Dannflor wrote: I don't want to push T3 while he's on V/LA btw

I think Bellaphant's defense of T3 was scummy regardless of T3's alignment, and I want her to explain why shaddowez is her top town read.
I tr T3 for very similar reasons to me tr ing shadow, but I disagree that the defence is scummy: I like finding town more than scum and the wagon was rubbish.
In post 304, Dannflor wrote: I don't think Titus is super town but I don't really think she's scummy either. Her tone/demeanor feels pretty relaxed in a good way imo. Her gut reactions/takes have seems pretty genuine and it seems like her posting hasn't really been geared towards trying to get town read, so I guess I slightly lean town on her?

I'm not saying don't vote her Jupiter but of your two scum reads I view shaddowez less favorably personally
Maybe Dannflor is town and I'm just moody with them. O.o
In post 313, Black wrote:
In post 306, Dannflor wrote: black where are your scum reads at
I'm struggling. I feel like it has been a lot easier finding town this game than it has been finding scum. That probably means I'm wrong about somebody but that's pretty standard. I have a gut feeling that there's at least one scum in the lurky non-talkers which is why I wanted the mod to start poking people

I think bella and shaddow could be scum together. I know bella said the TR on shaddow was vibes but I just don't understand where those vibes could have came from and I'm starting to think is the scummy kind of performative. I don't agree with a lot of her reads which doesn't make her scum but it always feels weird when someone is seeing things so differently than me

With shaddow I didn't like very much. I think OWER is fairly townie so his comment to Aisa here feels like a read scum might sheep to go against the grain. feels like a softball question to a partner considering bella already went over this feeling earlier but I'll admit this may just be conf bias
Can you rephrase the bit about shadow, Ower and aisa? Also, it makes me Sus that you have this many opinions on me without engaging me. Especially because out of everyone you also know my meta?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

@afrayed knot, hope that helped
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Also, eliminating someone who has no content gives us nothing on vote patterns, associatives, how people reacted to the wagon, etc.,so although it feels protown, it weirdly isn't
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 353, Black wrote:
In post 344, Bellaphant wrote: Apparently this is a more controversial take than I thought it was? I might be way off but I've really likes the way that shadow has explained their thoughts and I can see an overall process that I vibe with. A lot of what I do day one is find people who's thoughts I can work with. I've had this massively backfire once or twice (my last game with Implosion) but I'm still weak to it.
What about his explanations make you think they are more likely to come from town?

You say your read on T3 is similar but to me it doesn't feel like shaddow and T3 are explaining their thoughts the same, or maybe I'm just not seeing it. Can you elaborate here?
In post 344, Bellaphant wrote: Can you rephrase the bit about shadow, Ower and aisa?
To me it felt like shaddow was sheeping an opinion in order to cast shade on OWER, whereas Aisa's original opinion felt more like a genuine thought that made her unsure of OWER's alignment. I could be wrong but that's how I perceived it
In post 344, Bellaphant wrote: Also, it makes me Sus that you have this many opinions on me without engaging me. Especially because out of everyone you also know my meta?
What do you mean by "this many opinions"? It's like one opinion and it's based off one of the few interactions we had

Why do you think I'm familiar with your meta?
Maybe I explained this badly: knowing I'm town, when I see a thought process that seems to be mirroring mine, I'm more likely to town bin it. I also do know that I'm weak to certain playstyles too and am just more likely to see 'thoughtful' and 'reaaonable' as town and 'aggresive' as slightly scummier..

Oh, I thought you meant my read on aisa for some reason, ignire me. It gave context to the next bit as well. I do expect you to know a bit about my style, but I also need to remember I've probably read more games of yours than you are aware of.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:14 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 119, shaddowez wrote:
In post 77, Aisa wrote:
In post 63, T3 wrote:
In post 55, shaddowez wrote:
Aisa
Why is T3's bad vs no comment on Bella's ?
I don't want to answer for Aisa but I think that because my statement in was intended to play on Bella's statement in , my could appear to be more abrasive, in a sense.
Yes, this basically. T3's post pinged me because 1. he was playing on Bella's post, which I thought could be a way to try to insert himself into the conversation as scum, 2. he came off as kinda serious and antagonistic while doing so, which again I thought could be scum-indicative
I saw this differently - while yes, I could see it being antagonistic looking, scum could have played off it more subtly, or just ignored it at all. Being willing to poke at something and see reactions comes out as townier to me.
In post 86, OutWorldER wrote: Jupiter's feels very townie, good vibes there.
What about this post feels townie to you? None of the discussion points seem to provide any useful information, and the explanations of self-consciousness almost feel like they're WKing Bella here (as does their random interjection defending Bella into the OutWorldER/Aisa posts).

I'm getting a TR on OutWorldER based on and the interactions leading up to it.

That said, getting a ping here:
VOTE: Jupiter

It feel like they saw
some
reason to vote T3 and have been hanging on to it. sounds like they're starting to form a reason to back out of their vote, without having to look anywhere else just yet.
In post 209, shaddowez wrote:
In post 205, shaddowez wrote:
In post 204, Dannflor wrote:
SHADOWEZ
why are you ignoring the t3 wagon huh
Because he's my scumbuddy and I'm not bussing, obvs
As a real answer, I don't see this as a worthwhile wagon. My primary SR right now is the first vote and it doesn't feel like a bus, so it'd be a pretty big swing for me to switch those reads right now. The second vote is an RVS vote from somebody with 2 posts. I do have a slight TR on both you and Aisa right now, but that's not enough for me to hop on just yet.
In post 215, shaddowez wrote:
@Bella
- why your concern on Aisa?
The first post, I really vibe with the start and end, less so the middle. The second post, I could just see myself as town thinking/writing. The third was what I thought you were referring too, like this was a buddy interaction
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I mean ...I've read more of blacks games than they have min but I would expect them to know my town game a bit at least, or at lesst my day one town game, so yeah it feels weird
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

You won't like my answer, but yes and no.

Black as town I can usually pick out easier than a really confident black scum read - I've read two of her older scum games and had her as obv!scum in one of them, but didn't nail her the other time. in the games she linked, the thing that leapt out to me was recalcitrance, so maybe that's more of a sign, but I'm not confident

P-edit obviously not all game, and not if I have a scum read on them - I'd lim her day one then. But it's day one and I don't, so this is fine.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Also, you don't buy it because you don't agree, or you think we're scum buddies, or I'm making stuff up? It's important to know which one
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm not tr-ing black after the last few pages. Ans yes, the rest isn't to you
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm gonna tell him you called him that
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I remembered something about Black's reads: they are occasionally really weird when she's town, in a way that I think is harder to fake when scum..

I'd also forgot that yeah, it's been one game. I think scum!Bella and scum black have a bit in common in that I'm way more aggressive as scum, and I find things weirdly harder to explain as town; I used to get wagonnrd as town every day one, I think because people think I'm being evasive when it's just a lack of clarity,/confidence..it hasn't happened for ages though, so I thought I'd improved!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Also, the wall of text didn't have an agenda, which is often towny
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 378, Black wrote:
In post 374, Bellaphant wrote: I remembered something about Black's reads: they are occasionally really weird when she's town, in a way that I think is harder to fake when scum..

I'd also forgot that yeah, it's been one game. I think scum!Bella and scum black have a bit in common in that I'm way more aggressive as scum, and I find things weirdly harder to explain as town; I used to get wagonnrd as town every day one, I think because people think I'm being evasive when it's just a lack of clarity,/confidence..it hasn't happened for ages though, so I thought I'd improved!
You were more aggressive as town in the Newbie I just linked. This just makes me think you're purposely
not
being aggressive this game because you think that's how you play as scum
This feels like you have a conclusion and are talking towards it..also weird that you don't remember me being aggressively wagoned day one?

Tbf newbies games aren't the best for anyone's meta (or maybe just mine, I try to be 'a good example' in them)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Maybe Im putting too much stock In 42 Ans 45, because the rest of the iso is strongly mid
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 385, Dannflor wrote:
@Bella,
what made you say that maybe I'm town?
Most of everything you posted while I was alseep last night seemed to be progression focused, I liked your take on Titus, I like your take on krup now, I think my main issue with your slot was maybe a playstyle thing.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Bellaphant »

They give me super mixed vibes? Their beginning posts were quite bad, I agreed with some of the middle, specifically about aisa, and then the lurker vote was horrible.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I said I didn't like the sheepiness of your vote the most, talk to me about that?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Bellaphant »

It's the middleman bit that I vibe with of that quote, not the rest: I do feel you've been a bit vanilla with your takes
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I guess it felt like it came out of nowhere: even in this post it feels noncommittal - it's someone else's case, but it's fine, but also you are commited to standing behind it...

I just remember you taking more stances than this.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't like sr-ing you for something that feels like a state of mind I could/have easily been in day one, but :s
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: kurtapika

Also, I was going to make a joke about our lovely cohesive VC but dann beat me :(
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 493, Black wrote:
In post 402, Bellaphant wrote: They give me super mixed vibes? Their beginning posts were quite bad, I agreed with some of the middle, specifically about aisa, and then the lurker vote was horrible.
In post 479, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: kurtapika

Also, I was going to make a joke about our lovely cohesive VC but dann beat me :(
I don't like this. Why not vote for me here over someone you have mixed feelings over?
The answer is literally in what you quoted? Y
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Bellaphant »

The Titus thing is weird all over, yeah
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

The whole point is that our wagons are ridic right now: danns saying exactly the same thing. I am voting where I think we can have an actual wagon on a slot I don't tr, so we can get some progress and that's...an issue?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

See, now we have two vaguely competing wagons on someone I tr and someone I don't . This good!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

No need to be sorry, just think you are looking for zebras a bit with me
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Bellaphant »

But Dan is right: you did unvote because she....posted..you didn't revote her because you didn't find what she posted scummy?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I can't work out if Jupiter admitting to lying twice in like five pages is as scummy as it seems....
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I do a worse thing where I read a wall and am like sections 1,4 and 6 are town, 2 and 5 are null and 3 And 7 seem really scummy! Good read, Bella
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think your vote is not going anywhere, I think there's appetite in the game for a black vote.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Tbf, If you are gonna call yourself the scum queen, people are gonna meta you. I get that it can be frustrating though.

Although, I don't sr you because of meta.;)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 809, Aisa wrote: Bella's posting this game feels a bit different from what I am used to from
both
her town game and her scum game! Granted it's been a few months since we last were in a game together, I think
She seems a bit more engaged than what I am used to and looks a bit more towny

I feel a bit less indignant about her read on me now and am talking myself into townleaning her
I was engaged but I'm finding the last few pages hard: I don't know if black is scum but she is sure seeming to be jumpy at /everyone/.

Titus is town. Still think shadow is town, dann is town, Jupiter prob town, frayed knot probs too. T3 has fallen down my reads list just by not doing much.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like it's a fine for day one read? It's probs as strong as my knot read, which is very mid.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Bellaphant »

My issue that black said she didn't like being metad and then referred to meta when saying about being defensive, which she just....is being
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Not sure why you are apologising x. I like being responded to!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Maybe I'm not wording it right. Or reading right. I saw knot call out your defensiveness, which I also see, and then you specifically asked whether you were like that in the open game?

Like, it felt like you were deflecting. I do feel you are defensive and overly picking fights, no meta involved.

I understand what you are saying about the rest of the meta thing.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 839, Black wrote:
In post 837, Bellaphant wrote: Maybe I'm not wording it right. Or reading right. I saw knot call out your defensiveness, which I also see, and then you specifically asked whether you were like that in the open game?
At the time I was trying to determine if Afrayed's read was real or not. I explained it in . He said he started doubting his read when he pushed me because I was chill, but in the Open game I was chill when being pushed and I was scum, so it didn't make sense that he would think "being chill when pushed" = town!Black

That's even weirder, because you aren't being chill? On them, not you, I guess. I've been drinking wine black.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I was just thinking something different but similar, about how little sense things like k thinking that their wagon would show a lot after their elim, when one of the reasons I'm happy with his wagon is that is looks full of fairly town people (and aisa ;) )

But then where's the scum advantage in saying that? But then why would town really believe that either?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:58 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Also, sepertse but related, both k and proj talk a lot about the negatives ,, the reasons to sr people, rather than questions/sorting? Playstyle, but I struggle
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Project or T3 are fine votes, could also do black

Sorry, having one of those weeks and it's only Monday
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

That's not a readlist I hate though?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I could go sky. Sorry, having a bit of a shit few days, more engaged content soon
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 960, Black wrote:
In post 932, Bellaphant wrote: Project or T3 are fine votes, could also do black

Sorry, having one of those weeks and it's only Monday
In post 959, Bellaphant wrote: I could go sky. Sorry, having a bit of a shit few days, more engaged content soon
If you are fine with project/T3/Black/sky then why are you still voting kurta? Also what is your read on sky? I don't think you have mentioned them at all before now

(no rush, I hope you feel better <3)
I think my issue is I've got some people that are prob!town (Titus, knot, shadow, Dan, Jupiter y), some people I'm conflicted about (you, aisa, T3) and then a mess of people who I don't have a very strong read on: k, othe, camel, sky, probably more people because i forget they exist..even writing this jusy now I had to swap projects name for Jupiter! I don't know whether it's better to go in my conflicted pile or the ton of what are essentially null/scum/I just don't vibe with this reads.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I've seen Titus have reads exactly like this as town, though, so your meta case is weaksauce
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1080, Dannflor wrote: can i get a summary of where your reads are at?

i don't really have a sense of where you're at except scum reading titus

but you're not even voting titus anymore
This, plz
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: black

E-1.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1133, Dannflor wrote: my inclination is that black's teammates are well positioned off her flip
In post 1139, Dannflor wrote: im not gonna shut up i think skygazer is a likely partner for black :]
Dan, are these two comments directly linked?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@dan, could you answer my question?

I don't think Aida is partnere

p-edit that's five names?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

What are you talking about in the first quote?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1166, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1133, Dannflor wrote: my inclination is that black's teammates are well positioned off her flip
In post 1139, Dannflor wrote: im not gonna shut up i think skygazer is a likely partner for black :]
Dan, are these two comments directly linked?
Here
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1202, Afrayed Knott wrote: ok.... so my thoughts are T3/shaddow or project....

just not liking what I saw from T 3, and to be frank an outside edge to Sky...

but ok there is the whole town inter fighting, first things first, I've been calling Black all day 1. that is a deep deep bus if I even had the notion to do it. So I think we need to look at T3, Shaddow, Project and to a lesser extent Sky.
I think shadow is town, but this is a fairly good poe
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1202, Afrayed Knott wrote: ok.... so my thoughts are T3/shaddow or project....

just not liking what I saw from T 3, and to be frank an outside edge to Sky...

but ok there is the whole town inter fighting, first things first, I've been calling Black all day 1. that is a deep deep bus if I even had the notion to do it. So I think we need to look at T3, Shaddow, Project and to a lesser extent Sky.
In post 1205, Afrayed Knott wrote: Dann, Titus, Ower

everyone else is scum or leaning scum right now
Disagree with this tho, my issue is I have too many tr
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm questioning your lack of town here!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

You, Titus, dann, aisa, Jupiter, shadow. At least one is wrong!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I feel surprisingly good about it so I'm not sure where frayed is coming from.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1417, camelCasedSnivy wrote: searching through mod VCs bellaphant had a 3-vote wagon for one VC so i think we need more heat

and not involve ourselves in silly tunnels

idk who kurta is i would assume a lurker since i cant remember off the top of my head
? This was basically rvs? Is this is the best thing you've got, I'm really surprised

@titus, to clarify, you targeted T3?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Project being scum is 100% a valid read
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:35 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Are you ok?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:41 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 701, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 690, Dannflor wrote: Projectry, do you have any scum reads outside of Skygazer?
Yes I have, but they’re weak. They are:

T3 - I was initially suspicious of T3 as per my post at . At I noted I was likely to place my vote on T3. I never got to that because I wanted to hear more from T3, but then he went VLA, so that thought was placed on hold.

Kurtapika - Peaked my interest with his town read on you at . By that point I didn’t feel the read was justified. See my posts and .

Then I was concerned with his position regarding a purely random elimination of low contribution. See my posts and . I’ve since distinguished the difference between this and my position with Sky.

Bella - I was suspicious of Bella ruling out Titus at . See my posts and .

My suspicions are admittedly weak, but being new I’ve found it difficult to develop my reads. There has been a lot of content the past couple of days and I’ve found it difficult to analyse it all. Some of the analysis others make I just think I’m not capable of doing so myself at this stage. Then today I’ve been involved with Sky so I haven’t really been able to further analysis my other leads.

I've got to here in his iso, so he starts off shading T3 but not committing to a vote and then accepting blacks weak tr and drops it, gets weird about dann, spends a bit of time talking to me about the fact I wouldn't lim you, discusses limminh a low info slot, spends a /lot/ of time arguing with skygazer (a low info slot) and then this, whjch is t3 is scum is actually rule of three? Also, he's just mentioning people that got wagonned?

P-edit *hugs*
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Then there's just lots of shade at you, and then a bit more at me. It's also interesting who he talks to/about, because you, Dan and me come up a bit.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:49 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Qnd T3, kurp, black and skygazer. I dunno, maybe that in itself isn't telling, but it feels weird.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

? Titus is claiming they targeted T3: do you believe he was the scum nk target?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:03 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Or there was a doc save and Titus doesn't matter?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1471, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1469, Titus wrote: While it's possible T3 is town, a doctor knows another player is town as there's no way scum kill T3.
i agree that flipping T3 is optimal because yeah that clears someone to the doctor if we're wrong, it'd be better to get that clear now than to wait (since waiting increases the chances of the doc dying)

rlly doubt we're wrong tho
This
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I agree with skygazer a lot, which is surprising to me
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

mod, vla til Monday, adventures with the mini klickiphants
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think the best thing is to hammer, but happy to wait for aisa.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Nah, intent to hammer
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think even if he flips town, today still gives us good info?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

To clarify, I'm like 70/30 this just flips scum and the game is easy mode?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Tbf I think a lot of people are just waiting for a flip. I tried to engage the people who were voting me, Including T3 and got tumbleweed back, so *le shrug* I'm here if you wanna ask me questions
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Camel said they were voting me because I got voted day one, and didn't respond to further follow up, I am unclear why T3 is voting me apart from he seems pretty set that I'm 'not playing '.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Or maybe you said that and I left it. Either way, I find frayed's question a big weird.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Because it's answers that are in the thread? And answers you can get more clarification on by asking them. I don't have loads to go on based on what they said: t3's vote wasn't that serious and camels vote is junk.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1226, camelCasedSnivy wrote: actually i want to try voting here for today

VOTE: Bellaphant
In post 1230, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1229, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1226, camelCasedSnivy wrote: actually i want to try voting here for today

VOTE: Bellaphant
why?
black flip

i didn't iso black but i think i remember bellaphant like not deciding their read on black

which would've been like normal but the e-1 looks so bad to me
In post 1417, camelCasedSnivy wrote: searching through mod VCs bellaphant had a 3-vote wagon for one VC so i think we need more heat

and not involve ourselves in silly tunnels

idk who kurta is i would assume a lurker since i cant remember off the top of my head
Like these are his posts about me. The vote is the first time he mentions me, then discusses black cor two posts, then mentions the wagon, which was little more than rvs. My sr on black was fairly clear for a large part of day one, so he's just....wrong. He also hasn't engaged me at all in these posts. How would you respond?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

It's a total non event.

@jupiter, you got any better questions than knot? ;)

P-edit 3 has already said it's a reaction test, camel is bad town or scum. I honestly didn't give it much thought because it's a nothing. I'm not the lim, I'm happy with my town reads, I feel pretty ok about the game, why would I be bothered about two votes?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Camel being scum wouldn't shock me, T3 is already the question of the day. It's not even a wagon? I dunno if sky ended up with more votes than me, I think so, but that's one to consider tomorrow
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

When I asked what would you do, I wasn't being a dick: you clearly would have a different response?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

He hasn't posted since? And hasn't claimed. I mean I assume if he had a claim he'd make it, so I'll give him until morning usa time and then hammer
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Consider my vote on camel, with frayed as like an outside shot.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think my reads have ever been this good.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #100) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Can we not rush today?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

So what are the options?

Scum is no killing for wifom
Titus jailed correctly
Doc is on Titus who scum targeted BC scum are bad?
Scum killed a random who the doc happened to be on because....??

I feel like it has to be the top two? Three suggests a really weak remaining scum player and four is too many coincidence
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:26 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Considering T3 and camel voted me, does this suggest anything about camels alignment? They have been my sr but I don't think the scum team decides to do that?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I was going to come in and chat about aisa and camel but this ^ is a lot more interesting
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

As much as 'scum slips' are massively over blown, that's super weird
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

...yeah, it seems all too quick to be scummy?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I did say that it was unlikely both scum randomly decides to vote me.

We keep rushing through lims on town. T my mind, we have a few ways of playing this: do we keep going as effectively nightless and trust in Titus's reads, do we stop elmining, or do we elim everyone apart from the people is pretty certain she can read, regardless of their alignment?

These ideas seem rubbish but I'm not sure the best way to process.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2008, Skygazer wrote: but i think (and deeply hope) the game will probably end before i actually have to start casing dann
Of all the people to mind meld with....
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Project over Jupiter, surely? Honestly I'd kind of be down to lim aisa just to get it out of the way, but I'm also tipsy.

@dann, I was mainly talking about the town core as others picked up on. Id really like to hear Titus's take
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I need to read out again. Note for sober me
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I realise I probably am coming across more.shady than I mean x
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

My town core is me, Titus, sky. The next teir is like knot, dann, then shadowez and Jupiter, then I need to have another look at outer and project.

My poe is surprisingly small. My worry is 'deep wolf ' but it can only be Dan or shadow
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

My town core is me, Titus, sky. The next teir is like knot, dann, then shadowez and Jupiter, then I need to have another look at outer and project.

My poe is surprisingly small. My worry is 'deep wolf ' but it can only be Dan or shadow
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:57 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2085, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 2084, Bellaphant wrote: My town core is me, Titus, sky. The next teir is like knot, dann, then shadowez and Jupiter, then I need to have another look at outer and project.

I’m with you on the deep wolf thought.but more towards Dann thank Shaddow
But you are voting with him?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

^ I kinda agree with all at that
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think I've dumped project in my 'scum?' pile because a lot of his earlier game posting, day one specifically, felt very nit-picky and unproductive: i remember them getting at sky and Titus for stuff that felt nai, and then questioning me a few times on stuff that again seemed really pointless.

However, I do agree with what aisa just said: it's like they have a very set idea and are applying it. I guess it stands out even more when a few of us knee each other/low key town blocked early on.

Scum!project making the post about me sr them instead of Jupiter just feels like it wouldn't happen from scum?

I feel slightly worse about ak than I did.

I'm going to read out now
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I also think, as my read now is a bit ??? On Jupiter, that it wouldn't be the end of the world to lim the slot. There are more readable people out there. Like, Jupiter, knot and maybe shadow feel like ok lims.

What we don't have as the days were quick are many other wagons 'for info'
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1593, OutWorldER wrote: Fundamentally I don't think Dann can be scum here simply because I don't think his shift onto Black at the end of the day can't be SvS. Black wasn't in danger of being limmed until Dann voted her, and Dann was fully aware that he was in a position where Titus and a bunch of other people who were sheeping him would shift onto his vote to consolidate. If Dann doesn't vote Black there, Black most likely doesn't die D1 and they have time to try and discredit Titus's solve in the future.

With that in mind, I think Aisa's catchup sucks and her shifting Project read makes me reconsider my own Project read.

Sorry, I know it's annoying to go back to a thing you said two weeks ago, but can you talk me through why you think danns vote was the trigger?

I have other thoughts on your iso but I wanna engage on this first.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (isolation #118) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Bellaphant »

T3's iso makes me feel slightly worse about sky and aisa. On to black!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #119) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, I just looked through blacks iso and I'm conf!biased now but their approach to aisa, sky, jupiter and shadow is to basically ignore them, apart from the weird sky vote which feels out of nowhere.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (isolation #120) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Sorry, not shadow.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #121) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think it's more interesting to look at the people black just doesn't make sense on?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (isolation #122) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

How do you mean?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (isolation #123) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

To project, I can't understand what's being asked.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2127, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 2126, Bellaphant wrote: I think it's more interesting to look at the people black just doesn't make sense on?
Who do you think Black doesn't make sense about? From my POV, the only people I can't make sense of where Black was going with her read are you and Shaddowez.

Aisa particularly: she semi ignores the slot and then has her as top five town? And sky for opposite reasons ...semi ignores then randomly wagons. Sky I can see as being an opportunistic vote maybe

P-edit we can't trust Titus's night result to be a guilty, no.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Bellaphant »

^ is a bad post.

But anyway, with knot, like he's maybe town but I find the kind really hard to read: he reminds me of furtive glance a lot, where I can't work out if we are just on different planets or he's scum. Its more that we need 'semi clears'/readable people in end game. We also can't keep limming the more lhf guys because the wifom has clearly worked on Titus.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like I suspect Titus jailed you last night and I'm kinda ok with your lim but then??
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #127) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ok, and?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (isolation #128) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Maybe we are on the same planet ;)

Titus is saying that the less people we run up, the less people are pushed to claim doc/not doc.

But it means our votes are a bit restricted

P-edit maybe this is a start of a beautiful friendship ;)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (isolation #129) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Tbf there's not many people here who I'm like 'trust their read on me' because I think I read Titus better than she reads me (even though she's tr me), and then like I've only really played with aisa and sky And then not much.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (isolation #130) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't tr ower, if that helps
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2191, Afrayed Knott wrote: Ower sounds good based on the weak push on Project.

And a slight lucky nature to their game
Martian again I'm afraid!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

The iso is worse than I thought tbf. Lots of....mini pushes?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #133) » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: outworlder

I think I feel best about this as a wagon for today.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Play wise it's shadow or outer, buddy equity it's sky or Aisa. We shouldn't lim out of those four I think
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2252, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2208, Dannflor wrote: someone reread shaddowez and tell me there is a good reason to town read the slot

I can find reasons for aisa, project, outworlder, etc.

I’m not finding one for shaddowez
In post 2210, Bellaphant wrote: The iso is worse than I thought tbf. Lots of....mini pushes?
In post 2218, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: outworlder

I think I feel best about this as a wagon for today.
Of the 4 people you list in , why specifically OWER? Outside of and you don't say anything about OWER recently, and as a matter of fact in you agree with me in where I TR OWER.

In post 2212, Dannflor wrote: From a personal standpoint i didn’t like the line about me being wrong in two consecutive games

It 1. Assumes that I am town

2. Tone seems less indignant than i might expect from town getting wrongly scum read
1) I'm not sure how your alignment matters. You were (basically) calling me scum. Whether or not you know my alignment, your assessment of me that you were voicing to the rest of the game was incorrect there. You also SR me in the prior game where I wasn't scum, hence my comment
2) I don't generally get indignant unless I'm being wagoned for a reason that I see as being really dumb.
?? This feels like a misrep. They've really clearly never been in my town core, and 'kinda' is doing a lot of work for me in that. I went and had a better look and I didn't see much I liked..the thing you are calling hunting is what I'm seeing as 'mini pushes' that fizzle out: do you not agree they go nowhere?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like it looks like you went througj my iso determined to find a thing to shade me for.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Tbf you are being a bit of a dick though. She wasn't wrong about you picking fights
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2267, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2263, Bellaphant wrote: This feels like a misrep. They've really clearly never been in my town core, and 'kinda' is doing a lot of work for me in that. I went and had a better look and I didn't see much I liked..the thing you are calling hunting is what I'm seeing as 'mini pushes' that fizzle out: do you not agree they go nowhere?
In post 2264, Bellaphant wrote: Like it looks like you went througj my iso determined to find a thing to shade me for.
If what you mean by going through your ISO finding a post on the next to last page as I was catching up in reverse, I absolutely did that. Once I found a naked vote (yes there was text, but not really a reason for the vote), I went looking for why you made that vote. Why? Because I'm not currently SRing OWER, so if you had things to say about him that might change my mind I would have looked into them. Since I didn't find any, I asked. Now, instead of giving me an actual reason, you're accusing me of shading you.

As for the "mini-pushes", sure....didn't realize how effective one was at getting other people to sheep was AI, though. If you go by that logic, I'm scum in all my games.
That's not what I mean by mini pushes. I mean he pokes a lot at random stuff and then ....drops it. It's not about how effective he is at 'town leader', it's that I don't see tons of follow up. I don't go 'cool, this is an extended thought proces, good sorting'. I haven't checked but I also don't remember really engaging with the slot either: and I've interacted with the majority of the playlist. It's a follow through issue.

He's been a poe read for ages. What else do you tr him for?

I tr project, which also feels like a weird take.

P-edit games are fun though. It's not all about you caring..
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2291 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2289, JupiterXV wrote: i also still don't get why people townread bella so much (associatives etc obviously) but i really don't see her play as clearly towny. shes just hanging out
For someone as self aware I'm surprised you don't see how weird this looks that you pipe up with this the only time im having some back and forth with someone?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (isolation #140) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Bellaphant »

With shadow.

What would help with your read on me
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #141) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

No, see, I don't think you've done that, because I do actually see some 'follow up' from you. I was saying particularly with your day one read that you mention in the post you linked, that I disagred it was 'hunting' because of the lack of... consistency
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #142) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think I want shadow today.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Seeing as people have posted without counter claiming, then noone else should counter. Id like knot to tell us his actions but I doubt that'll happen
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I thought what you said but didn't want to say
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think ower is a better lim.than shadow
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I spent the last page talking with shadow about it
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: aisa

I'll reply to Jupiter later.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #148) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

That's e-2
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:28 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

^does feel legit. Hmm
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:41 am

Post by Bellaphant »

It's mainly blacks approach to both sky and aisa: she barely interacts with Aisa and then her read on sky also seems to come out of nowhere. The progression on other slots seems to make sense, but these two stick out.

I remember reading T3 and feeling weird about sky too, I'd have to go and check why
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

The read from black just feels convenient.

I dunno, I could be wrong about project but I'm more sure on ower. I'll go with whatever though, things will be clearer after a flip
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Bellaphant »

If Aisa is in anyone's Poe they should prolly be the lim here
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:55 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I trust Titus to read me correctly TBF. I'm coming across disengaged because I am: this day has dragged on, people are getting tin harry about stuff.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (isolation #154) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:01 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I mean, I'm having to abandon my strategy of being tr by dead townies by....no killing!

;)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (isolation #155) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:57 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Just generally. Afaik Titus thinks I'm town, and she's in charge of her actions
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #156) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

NGL, if I was scum here I think I would have conceded. I don't mind being jk if it helps, if that's what you are suggesting?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #157) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:04 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I could go shadow, I don't strong tr then at all.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #158) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:04 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

Fuck it. I know it'll annoy Titus but I think it might actually be better.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:07 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: shadow
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm around for another hour
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:04 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Have we got the people?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Ugh, that looks town.

I don't think I wanna move. Dann is starting to feel temperature sweepy
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:15 am

Post by Bellaphant »

It wasn't a guilty the last three times!

I kinda wanna turbo lim shadow
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:37 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1784, schadd_ wrote: ^ wat r you talking about

Spoiler:

martin hoffman -
the visitors

d3 final vote count!

Kurtapika (7):
Titus, shaddowez, Skygazer, Dannflor, OutWorldER, JupiterXV, Aisa

not voting (5):
Kurtapika, ProjEctRy, Afrayed Knott, camelCasedSnivy, Bellaphant

with 12 alive, it took 7 to repossess someone's reptile.

moderateur notes
  • e
In post 1973, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 4.final !

camelCasedSnivy (6):
Aisa, Skygazer, JupiterXV, shaddowez, Dannflor, Titus

ProjEctRy (1):
OutWorldER
Afrayed Knott (1):
ProjEctRy
JupiterXV (1):
Afrayed Knott
shaddowez (1):
camelCasedSnivy

not voting (1):
Bellaphant

with 11 alive, it took 6 to repossess someone's reptile.

moderateur notes
  • e
In post 2686, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
Milly Ristvedt - Blue Measure, 1973

vote count 5.final !

Aisa (6):
Titus, Skygazer, OutWorldER, shaddowez, Dannflor, JupiterXV

shaddowez (3):
ProjEctRy, Aisa, Bellaphant

not voting (1):
shiki

with 10 alive, it took 6 to repossess someone's reptile.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:38 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

This doesn't show me anything useful, only Jupiter and out have not been on every mis lim.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:38 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Oh, and me.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2835 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:41 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Actually me and project have been on zero.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:00 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Does it also mean we basically speed run the days?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2853 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:03 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: shaddowez
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

yeah, it's my big brain play as scum to not be on any of the last three lims.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2865 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:45 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm happy to be pushed but shikis takes on me just feels really insincere and it gets my back up for some reason.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:18 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Did we win yet? Are we just waiting for the hammer?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I meant flip! I'm tired.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:48 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Titus, tell us what to do! ;)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2883, shiki wrote:
In post 2881, Bellaphant wrote: Titus, tell us what to do! ;)

if you were jailkept how d'you want to proceed here / what do you think the solution is et cetera
I thought someone was going to volunteer to be limmed? If you want that to be me, fine.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3015 (isolation #176) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:54 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: skygazer
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (isolation #177) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:52 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 3021, shiki wrote:
In post 3016, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: skygazer

i know i have done a pretty terrible job of encouraging instead of discouraging if you're town here but could you maybe talk about how you are viewing the game at this point?

it is like, part of what worries me is that it has felt like you identified titus as a potential win condition and have since just played towards that ,
This game got a lot less fun for me when you repped in. Like this is actually the first time you've engaged me without just blanket reading me as scum for....???

I can't see much of a reason to make a risky play when as far as I'm aware we can just do the boring thing. We keep having very little new data without nks, I'm struggling for new info. Nothin has massively changed my reads: sky is town, I wasn't sold on Aisa scum, wagonning new people risks outing the doctor. Personally and from wanting the town to win, low engagement just feels win/win?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3042 (isolation #178) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:55 am

Post by Bellaphant »

It's just not a really strong read? Since day one I've been fairly sure that there is one scum in 'project/Jupiter/outer', and that hasn't really changed. I was fairly happy with my reads day one and all that has changed is that I am fairly ok with project being town, which is the least popular take of the three I think, so again, I'm not massively motivated to flip people's reads 180.
Tbf Titus jailing sky was weird for me, I'd have preferred to narrow down that pool of three before we went for people I am okay-ish at reading, but here we are. Like, no hate to Titus but I feel like her kurta and Aisa pick didn't help the Poe process much?

Out of everyone, before you repped in, out is the slot I see the least solve from
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (isolation #179) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:00 am

Post by Bellaphant »

To clarify that last sentence was shade on Me, not you
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3136 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

What's bothering me is I can't work out if targeting Titus last night was a good or bad move from scum and then what that means.

Scum submitting kill Titus x 5 feels super level 0, but scum submitting kill Titus x the one time they felt she was going to jail the Dr and was right about it is obviously super good.

Outer tr-ing me when I've been fairly openly pushing him/there could be momentum on me is making me reconsider.

Is it just Jupiter? I want shisko to be clear because 9/10 times frayed knots claim comes from town, I think if it's dann then it's going to be Dann all the way to elo, project i just think is town.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3173 (isolation #181) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I honestly think it's the only choice left that makes sense
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (isolation #182) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 3178, shiki wrote:
In post 3137, Bellaphant wrote: Outer tr-ing me when I've been fairly openly pushing him/there could be momentum on me is making me reconsider.

Is it just Jupiter? I want shisko to be clear because 9/10 times frayed knots claim comes from town, I think if it's dann then it's going to be Dann all the way to elo, project i just think is town.

we only have two eliminations left so scum!outworlder could count on momentum coming from elsewhere - if anything stance on projectry the townier one to me

like same reason scum!dannflor might townread you/projectry and push jupiterxv here right

I wouldn't have just ploughed into Titus 5 times if I was scum? I would have either no killed for confusion or, I'd have picked off top trs knowing that Titus was jailing the lhf, (until sky. Wtf was that).

Tbf, playing the 'if I was scum ' game is boring because, and I know you have zero reason to trust me on this, I 100% would've conceded by now. In fact the only thing that was my 5% doubt on sky was I felt she was the kind of person that would keep going.

I hate you, btw, remaining scum, for dragging us through this. (in game)

Regarding the 'could set up new trs because we only need two elims', I get you, but I feel like the shift around would be more obvious? In the coalition game I just played, this did become obvious at the end of the penultimate day bit I missed it :(
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3190 (isolation #183) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Going with what I was just saying to shi, his sr on me looks the most opportunitistic?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (isolation #184) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 3198, shiki wrote:
In post 3191, Bellaphant wrote: Going with what I was just saying to shi, his sr on me looks the most opportunitistic?

is jupiterxv scumreading you? i guess i walked away from interaction mostly thinking had no reads outside of self and me
Jupiter started being like 'why is anyone tr ing bella' when shadow and I had a little conflict and then doubled down when you came in with me as your top Sus. That's certainly how it felt.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3208 (isolation #185) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I agree with outer I think
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (isolation #186) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I mean I'd have been a better choice than sky!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3221 (isolation #187) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:25 am

Post by Bellaphant »

But it doesn't make sense? Half way through he's saying dead townies are bad for scum because theyd be used for info/clears and then he says he'd leave bodies across the board.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3223 (isolation #188) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

If the group think is to flip project, ok, but then can we look at Jupiter again? He has had so many passes for 'i didnt read that ' , 'i didn't know', it bothers me.

Scum would never risk counter claiming here, logically
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (isolation #189) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

All we'd end doing is having a pool of vts and a dead Dr. It is /probably/ (have done no maths) worth claiming tomorrow
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (isolation #190) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Bellaphant »

^ is correct but also not the issue I had with Jupiter's post
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3247 (isolation #191) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Bellaphant »

To me, as well as scum not randomly aiming at 'the Dr" and having Titus gets clears, the other issue is that every dead town is ...confirmed town. Which also leaves our pool much narrower and starts to do interesting things for vca, etc. I said it last day phase, part of my issue is no new info, and a lot of that is we just don't have the flips.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (isolation #192) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I thought Jupiter was saying the first bit but then/also/ saying about bodies piling up.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3249 (isolation #193) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Maybe I'm overthinking Jupiter's post
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (isolation #194) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:09 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Sorry, shikj, feel I may have missed your pronoun at some point too.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (isolation #195) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I feel like you are missing that apart from sky, Titus did the level zero take two/three times.

Ugh, I'm just agreeing with out all the time now. Now I have to find another sr before Melo ;)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:13 am

Post by Bellaphant »

? I've made it fairly clear that I just dont think Titus made good choices for town..I think Dan implied similar, I'm not sure how this is a scummy take?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3308 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:53 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Is it a good idea for everyone to commit to two people they don't want limmed and find a consensus? It barrows down scum's options for elo too.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (isolation #198) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hi, sorry, I'm reading
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #199) » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

My issue with Jupiter is they've been saying they don't tr me for like four day phases and hasn't tried to get me limmed: kinda feels like I'm being kept around for elo

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”