Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@Jupiter I'm not quoting the entire post, but I think I can answer your questions by explaining our interactions.

We start with some witty banter that was fun.

When Black makes at ProjEctRy, I started to suspect her. The early posts might have been disagreements, but Black knows what newbie scum can do. We've done it. This suggested a pocket of ProjEctRy. suggested to look more at what ProjEctRy was pushing at the time.

If you look at posts and , ProjEctRy was denying townreads on AK, Bellaphant and me. In ProjEctRy wants to deny townreads on Dann. Altogether, ProjEctRy was scumhunting, but being wrong in his first game.

This promotion and buttering of wrong reads and chaos is exactly what I'd do as scum.

I know however, if you take a shot at the scumhead, you'd better not miss. So I had to get people to my cause while they think it's their idea. Evil and manipulative, sure but I also had reasons for staying in the back.

I kept watching.

In , Black talked about "town vibes" from K, which was the opposite I got but maybe it was the language barrier. Maybe Black was pocketing. So I checked her ISO more. This is more past reading than I ever do in a game, but Black is worth the challenge.

We'll address Black's interactions with K as we progress. For now, she's fine with having "vibes" on K but disapproves of gut hunches I had on K. She "can't argue" with vibes for townreading Aisa. The implication is that Black would want to argue. She does want something different from Bella, which strongly suggest Bella is town and so is Aisa.

We then have a conversation about "gut" which is really synonymous with "vibes". I mention in that my K scumread is gut. In , Black promotes ProjEctRy based on "gut". ProjEctRy is denying townreads in like we established. At this point, Black is using ProjEctRy to throw out reasons to attack town, which is a common tactic I use. Promoting bad reads.

But I digress. Black in is questioning JupiterXV townreading Dann because of gut and nothing Dann did. This is an implication that if JupiterXV stuck just to logic Dann would remain out of the townblock. This is also notably the first time Black straight up objects to gut. She only offered a different opinion on K. This suggests both Dann and JupiterXV are town. Her renewing the objection in reinforces this. While it's not an issue being a hypocrit in a mafia game, the hypocrisy reveals alignment.

and the others in that section are a pocket attempt on JupiterXV. Black is objecting to shaddow sticking up for Aisa's little evidence to TR me. This suggests Shaddowez is town along with Aisa.

Black reasonless townreading K. In Black suggests that K's content is better than Sky and Nono. She accuses AK of shade. She takes the opposite position that we should eliminate in the active posters because 1) town wouldn't likely go for a no lim in a cohesive gamestate and 2) with T3 v/la and K being low content himself, an active lim is better as it had high odds of being town.

I am taking a back seat but watching. Scum generally don't apologize for actually helpful posts.

Black walks back a townread on K. The backing off comes when K isn't a wagon. more evidence JupiterXV is town.

is where I drop a hint I think Black is scum. If I shoot there, I cannot miss.

I'll include more solve tmo. But TLDR Project, AK, Dann, Aisa, JupiterXV, Bellaphant and shaddowez are all hinted clear from my pov from just the first 500 posts since Black does not treat K or T3 in anywhere the same manner. Black approaches like a chess match. I'll explain more manipulation tonight or tmo.

Sorry Jupiter, question required to much but explaining the early game is a start.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1385, JupiterXV wrote: also it's ironic the scum queen got limmed day one
No. She didn't. The scum princess did.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1354, Titus wrote:
In post 1351, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1348, Titus wrote:
In post 1341, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1326, Titus wrote:
In post 1325, Titus wrote: So suppose you, do you look for scum? Of course. Then who is the towniest scum?
You are jk. Ebwop

ok, I do need to read ahead... if I was JK last night I would have targeted T3 or Shaddow
Then your vote should be on T3 or Shadow logically. That's the no nightkill explanation.
logically speaking yes. but then there is gut, where is your gut telling you to go
T3 needs to be limmed. That's my gut. I see no world where T3 wasn't jailed because I expect the jailor went through the same process as it is clear and simple.
Titus you fucking suck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1402, T3 wrote:
In post 1325, Titus wrote: So suppose you, do you look for scum? Of course. Then who is the towniest scum?
You are jk. Ebwop

ok, I do need to read ahead... if I was JK last night I would have targeted T3 or Shaddow
Then your vote should be on T3 or Shadow logically. That's the no nightkill explanation.
logically speaking yes. but then there is gut, where is your gut telling you to go
T3 needs to be limmed. That's my gut. I see no world where T3 wasn't jailed because I expect the jailor went through the same process as it is clear and simple.
Titus you fucking suck
We don't have to be mean...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by T3 »

If I am scum here then I WILL LITERALLY JUST HAVE MY PARTNER SUBMIT THE KILL TO AVOID GETTING BLOCKED BY THE JAILKEEPER. Yeah, Titus, no shit, I'm the obvious Jailkeeper target!!!

God you're so tunneled just like every single game I play with you
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

yeah im not sold on t3. how is t3 scum exactly?
master at being scum(my)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by T3 »

I genuinely do not think I have seen you be right about more than 1 scum in any game ever
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:22 pm

In post 207, Bellaphant wrote: Black's probably town, I'm a bit concerned about aisa, one of the three people I don't know with really long names feels scummier than the others.

Titus isn't someone I'd lim today.
P-edit it feels like something I would feel worried about as scum, that's all.
In post 368, Bellaphant wrote: I'm not tr-ing black after the last few pages. Ans yes, the rest isn't to you
In post 823, Bellaphant wrote: My issue that black said she didn't like being metad and then referred to meta when saying about being defensive, which she just....is being
these are the major posts i read talking about black. everything else about black is really filler. didn't really look like bella was trying to get anyone to vote black which is why the E-1 vote sells bella being scum here. town doesn't do that without at least voting their target early lol
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:23 pm

In post 1406, T3 wrote: I genuinely do not think I have seen you be right about more than 1 scum in any game ever
you can just, wait for her response yknow
master at being scum(my)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Do you agree with the proposition that a jk is more likely than a doc save if we suppose I am not the jk? Not saying if I am or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1405, camelCasedSnivy wrote: yeah im not sold on t3. how is t3 scum exactly?
I'll finish more tmo but I laid out a huge poe already. Part 2 is T3 but I am driving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Also T3, there's a mountain for you to pick through not about you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1403, Titus wrote:
In post 1402, T3 wrote:
You are jk. Ebwop

Titus you fucking suck
We don't have to be mean...
I mean what I'm saying

My reads are shit but I don't just GET A SOLVE ON DAY 1 AND THEN PUSH THAT SOLVE IN THE FACE OF ALL RATIONAL EVIDENCE. In MBOS 13 you said that Norwee and I and someone else or whoever was scum for all of day 1 because GUT and VIBES. And because we were SPACIOUSLY TOWNREADING EACH OTHER or some other bullshit. You insisted and insisted and insisted until everyone got tired of your crap and limmed day 1. Then when the game ended and I was THE ONLY SCUM in your solve yousaid some bullshit like "wow i had 1 person in my solve right!!!!" For fuck's sake, do you have any self-awareness???!! I know I'm shit I know my reads are shit I know people look down on me as a player but I know that and I try to fix that!

you act like you were sent from the mafia gods to present your solve and when someone proves your evidence wrong you either double down but make no sense or you abandon your shitty evidence and move on to move shitty evidence.

whatever.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by T3 »

oh or in secrets of the anukat topaz you acted like you were the mafia savant AND YOU HAD ALL 3 SCUM IN YOUR TOWNPILE

O WISE TITUS

please bestow upon us your wisdom
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

I literally laid out my cards on a bunch of townreads that's not vibes, not you, and not theory. I have to be allowed to think you're scum. There's things for you to engage with.

I feel my reads are correct and reasoned. I'm not apologizing for it. I'm going line by line, premise by premise because I am not arrogant. Maybe I have blindspot's but Black's ISO combined with night actions make a hell of a circumstantial case.

That's why I am so strong.

You can check my first part. I can be wrong, but insults and flail are a waste. Call me an arrogant bitch of a robot if you want.

begs for your reply. Am I wrong on it? Where?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1408, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1406, T3 wrote: I genuinely do not think I have seen you be right about more than 1 scum in any game ever
you can just, wait for her response yknow
I'll spell it out for you

titus said that Kurta is scum because "uhhhh ummmm gut"

and now she's spent the entire game making stupid justifications for that gutread
In post 544, Titus wrote: If you do a find on t3 in k's ISO you find zero substantial comments there. A bit of preflip but yeah.
like let's look at this,right we're at post 544

Kurta had made ONE post before i went on v/la. ONE.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1414, Titus wrote: 1400 begs for your reply. Am I wrong on it? Where?
i'll respond to this when i'm not feeling pissy and i've slept. Whatever.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:01 pm

searching through mod VCs bellaphant had a 3-vote wagon for one VC so i think we need more heat

and not involve ourselves in silly tunnels

idk who kurta is i would assume a lurker since i cant remember off the top of my head
master at being scum(my)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Bella

sky probably engaged with me in good faith, I guess. Probably not. I'll think about it

Titus absolutely did not engage with me in good faith but I can't expect that from someone who is only concerned with her own ego. Maybe I'll respond to 1400. Part of me wants to ignore all of her posts for the rest of the day and solve on my own. Every time I see a Titus post scumreading me it just makes me more and more pissy and it takes up my mental space and I constantly ruminate about it when reading through the thread and the scumreads on me are all I can focus on and then I have slanted reads towards everyone else
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Dannflor »

why do you think bella is scum, t3
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Dannflor »

or are you just lending a vote to camel
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I don't think Bella is scum here because I think Black self-hammers there to purposefully try and make it look like a planned bus.

But I also recognize that's a very WIFOM argument and it could go either way. I'm least confident about that by far.

Rethinking things and I still *kinda* want to flip T3 because I'm paranoid about Skygazer scum in the back of my mind (among numerous other reasons), but I don't think Skygazer's vote on Black at EOD 1 is a bus unless she simply just, had the premonition that Dann's case was going to flip the lim onto Black.
In post 1400, Titus wrote: -SNIP-
@Titus
: You say that Black is trying to promote bad reads by Project but how are you differentiating that from scum simply trying to give credence to their buddies case? I'm actually getting a little nervous about Project because I was sheeping you, but with Black's flip and Skygazer looking more town I'm reconsidering that.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I actually think Project's EOD1 looks really bad.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

@Other, In a vacuum, reading her as a buddy is plausible. However, Black doesn't promote ProjEctRy for skills but rather that they appear town. Black makes no effort to look persuaded. It's hollow, partially because Black doesn't want to be tied to a position but she doesn't want to be too tied to ProjEctRy as town while encouraging ProjEctRy to stick around. It's a fine line to walk, but it's the one I would walk if ProjEctRy was town with bad reads and I absolutely feel Black thinks like I would. That's not hard evidence but it's absolutely the lens I have viewed scum!Black through this game.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an open letter to write to T3 that I think everyone should read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

T3,

I wanted to be wrong on you when I jailed you. Maybe I am. Even if I am, a town!you guarantees that the doctor got a successful save. That still makes you the best mechanical lim. We wouldn't have a slot in elo that had a staunchly similar wagon to the flipped scum and has bad associations with Black.

I selected you because I wanted to prove my theory wrong. It is still possible camel is scum instead of you as Black doesn't have enough interactions there. However, in this setup, I feel the towniest scum should go for the kill to avoid a jailkeeper.

In my mind, you are universally townier than K. You'd go for the kill in a T3 and K scumteam. Is it a bit of wifom. Sure. But I was praying for evidence to be wrong. If a kill had gone through last night, it would be evidence to suggest my theory was wrong. Who'd send a lurker that was almost replaced to do a scum kill? That would be unlikely. So I'd tear apart the VCs looking for a difference.

When I saw that no kill, I tried to hurry people to make it as painless as possible while not leading people too harshly. Was I insane to jail you? The answers were a resounding no.

That leaves me backed into a corner. My deductions suggest you should flip, the VCs suggest you're scum, the PoE suggests you're one of the few viable suspects left.

I feel a certain amount of empathy for you being stacked with this much evidence against you. That's why I want you to challenge me. That's because, if you are town, you have no problem telling me precisely where I am wrong.

I didn't write that wall in post on the early Black posting for my own ego. I wrote it because I feel a kinship with Black. I see myself in her, which I am well aware it can lead to a blind spot.

The bad behaviors you see come from when I feel ignored. When the scum treat me like a human being and town don't, it's easy to get the two backwards and tunnel on town who think I'm an idiot for not seeing things their way.

I will likely be in this game for a long time, and that includes having better listening skills. If you are town, I want to hear from you as much as I can.

It would be disingenuous to say you weren't the best lim by VCA, by Black's flips and by strategy though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”