Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 362, Bellaphant wrote: I mean ...I've read more of blacks games than they have min but I would expect them to know my town game a bit at least, or at lesst my day one town game, so yeah it feels weird
Your play here doesn't feel much like Newbie 2119. You were much more engaged and aggressive to start that game. You did have a "page one hot take" but you didn't ask the class if it was weird that you had a TR, you just went right out and said it was Dragon. I don't like basing reads off of meta but if I'm comparing that game to this, I'm not seeing many similarities. What am I missing?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Black »

In post 372, Bellaphant wrote: I'm gonna tell him you called him that
It's a term of endearment :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 374, Bellaphant wrote: I remembered something about Black's reads: they are occasionally really weird when she's town, in a way that I think is harder to fake when scum..

I'd also forgot that yeah, it's been one game. I think scum!Bella and scum black have a bit in common in that I'm way more aggressive as scum, and I find things weirdly harder to explain as town; I used to get wagonnrd as town every day one, I think because people think I'm being evasive when it's just a lack of clarity,/confidence..it hasn't happened for ages though, so I thought I'd improved!
You were more aggressive as town in the Newbie I just linked. This just makes me think you're purposely
not
being aggressive this game because you think that's how you play as scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Black »

Also bella:
In post 370, Black wrote: Do you think T3 has been thoughtful and reasonable?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 322, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 194, Aisa wrote: I've been around the site fairly consistently since 2022... I would say I haven't quite reached "old fossil" status yet but I don't consider myself new
Ok got it, so getting back to your post what’s your take on T3 now? I see your vote at . Are you using your previous other game reads/feel for T3 to guide your vote?
My vote on T3 is in post 196.

My take on T3 hasn't changed since I placed the vote yesterday. I am pretty undecided and think having some more content from T3 will be helpful when he can get around to it. I voted T3 as I thought there potentially was something to Dann's case on him. As far as page 7 cases go, I think it's a pretty good case. I agree T3's posting up to that point had been mostly focused on answering questions and defending himself, and that this is a little inconsistent with his intent of "sparking discussion". However, the game hasn't been going for that long and there may also be other reasons for his play so far.

I believe this is the first game I am in with T3. I've modded a game with him in it (he was scum). I know enough about him to know I shouldn't underestimate his ability as scum, but that's the only meta / knowledge on T3 I am using so far.

I haven't completely absorbed the newest ~7 pages of the game and my thoughts may change when I have.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Nono »

In post 117, T3 wrote: Actually I might be misunderstanding your post but wdym by “planned?” Would that imply I’m scum with Bella?
“reads planned” meaning: posts read “planned”, i.e: will make this push, and if asked reasoning, I’ll say this
angle itself feels untrue (scum more likely to say said phrase), imo at least,, phrase doesn’t help scum + no stats/evidence
would not think of t3s content on my own (as town), without intent

“would scum make enemies so early?” as reason for t3 town, seen it a lot
asking me: don’t see why not!
can see it done without meaning to, scum can’t see into the future kek
at least intended purpose seems to be: “good early game push, moving the game forward, seems town” w/e etc

jupiter’s new pfp xD so cute

reading more, unfortunately cannot save super scum vibes,… tragic…
agree with danfloor: ,

t3/Jupiter/Kura, early potshot)

continuing read, please bear with ty ty
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Nono »

: reading plainly, seems to me, scum soft defend/explain potential playstyle on buddy Jupiter, backs to neutral, in attempt to not defend too much?!
“townreading” dan, neutral on other buddy t3, even though subconsciously did xD
other takes true and conventional,, padding it out, w/e
In post 167, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 161, Dannflor wrote: I'm not really sure what the point of typing this out was? This definitely is performative while we're on the subject.

I don't understand what you're saying with your read on kurtapika. Why do they have good vibes / why do you like them despite them not doing anything
trying to figure out who i remember and what my reads are on them, i was just typing my thoughts down lol

idk kurtapika literally has not done anything they just seem chill. it's not a mafia read it's just like an "oh this person seems fascinating" thing
pst… they’re ganging up kek xD

kuri doesn’t get better, following post read scum making up reasons for read

vote later, happy to park for now, any t3/Jupiter/kuri will do, at page 8, be back later

kthxbai
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

@Jupiter, Do you have an issue with gut reads? I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm not the type to use words to say nothing. If it's a gut read, I don't have a logical explanation.

I'm struggling right now due to the lack of efficiency with words. I may not contribute many walls anymore but every word has a purpose.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

Everyone, please try to use proper grammar. It's very hard to understand posts that don't have it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

@Bella,
what made you say that maybe I'm town?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 369, Afrayed Knott wrote: would be interesting to see what Dann's thoughts are
I am waiting for something specific that I think town!Black does a lot that scum!Black struggles to reproduce authentically. I haven't seen it yet this game. That doesn't mean Black is scum but I haven't seen what I'm waiting for to town read her yet.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

sorry for the vague and unhelpful answer
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

nono's posts are towny imo
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Dannflor »

tbh I am kinda thinking that Bella's town read on shaddowez makes more sense coming from town than scum. It's both against the grain of the thread and it seems like she genuinely didn't realize it was against the grain. I feel that Bella as scum would be a bit more aware of the climate of the thread and how people were viewing shaddowez and the "lol that's my strongest tr" is a type of conviction more likely to come from town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: kurtapika
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Dannflor »

I understand the scum reads on Jupiter

I think they have a posting style that is very stream of consciousness and somewhat performative and I tend to scum read that type of posting style a lot. But idk currently I feel that is more a sign of personality than a sign of alignment in this game

But like I *get* it
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

I tend to scum read shaddowez for similar reasons actually so maybe I need to adjust my read there
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

as far as kurtapika goes...

simply put i think his posts revolve far more around justifying himself and seem more concerned with the optics of how he comes off than they revolve around actually trying to sort through the playerlist and figure out who is scum

the move to vote skygazer reinforces this thought

I feel that kurtapika just way overjustified this move so that it would seem like a towny pro-town move, when I think town!kurtapika would be more concerned with actually pressuring skygazer (or anyone) than justifying his move there

I don't think this can just be explained by kurtapika coming from a different style of mafia game because they've certainly shown an understanding that this is a reaction-based meta and shown that they can form reads/observations based on those reactions
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 378, Black wrote:
In post 374, Bellaphant wrote: I remembered something about Black's reads: they are occasionally really weird when she's town, in a way that I think is harder to fake when scum..

I'd also forgot that yeah, it's been one game. I think scum!Bella and scum black have a bit in common in that I'm way more aggressive as scum, and I find things weirdly harder to explain as town; I used to get wagonnrd as town every day one, I think because people think I'm being evasive when it's just a lack of clarity,/confidence..it hasn't happened for ages though, so I thought I'd improved!
You were more aggressive as town in the Newbie I just linked. This just makes me think you're purposely
not
being aggressive this game because you think that's how you play as scum
This feels like you have a conclusion and are talking towards it..also weird that you don't remember me being aggressively wagoned day one?

Tbf newbies games aren't the best for anyone's meta (or maybe just mine, I try to be 'a good example' in them)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Maybe Im putting too much stock In 42 Ans 45, because the rest of the iso is strongly mid
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 381, Nono wrote: “reads planned” meaning: posts read “planned”, i.e: will make this push, and if asked reasoning, I’ll say this
angle itself feels untrue (scum more likely to say said phrase), imo at least,, phrase doesn’t help scum + no stats/evidence
would not think of t3s content on my own (as town), without intent
Does it matter whether the angle itself is true? I don't think you're correctly representing my post. I guess it was a little planned
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 385, Dannflor wrote:
@Bella,
what made you say that maybe I'm town?
Most of everything you posted while I was alseep last night seemed to be progression focused, I liked your take on Titus, I like your take on krup now, I think my main issue with your slot was maybe a playstyle thing.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

I do tend to start out some games playing a little stilted and abrupt before loosening up a bit later

I think it helps me get a better grasp on the game if I'm a little opaque, at least at first
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

t3 are you caught up?