Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I like

VOTE: Lurker

for thinking that he could just drop his vote and not help move the game from RVS.

Also I'm suspicious of mehdi for immediately claiming reaction fishing when pressured, and I'm pretty sure Jal is town here.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 121, Mehdi2277 wrote:Mhork I never claimed reaction fishing. Skim too much?

Nope. You were reaction fishing and then you were all like 'is that what you call it here?' and stuff. I remember.

In post 123, Mogadishu Jones wrote:But if youre asking about baby spice then yeah. Reasons=math

unvote

The speed of this wagon is ridiculous

Because early wagons are bad, right?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shit. You're right. That FoS should be on Robert.

Robert, get an avatar.

And I disagree on your wagon point.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Coug... Pal... That wagon comment was sarcasm. You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Also I amended my reaction fishing statement in my last post.

And, Jal, I'm phone posting but it's guy mixed with analysis of posts that I match with a town mindset.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 167, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 166, Mehdi2277 wrote:SC is there a reason to not say the other reason you unvoted me.

I thought it was implied in my post that I don't like Lord Mhork's claim that you were reaction fishing, which you deny and I feel runs counter to the "take everything seriously" mode that you claim to take in every game.

Pal, did you even read my last post? I amended my reaction fishing statement after it was clear I had made a mistake.

In post 168, Lurker wrote:Ok, My first in a (hopefully) series of reads. First off I will read Lord Mhork.

His first vote, Post #119, He votes me for the same reason as Jal did, or as they call it, sheeping. He goes on to say that Jal is town.

One of these would be a bit of a slip, but permissible. Two however, seems like buddying.

In post 126 He says that Medhi was reaction fishing. He also said that early wagons were bad.

Medhi did indeed support reaction fishing as said in post #24. "It's the ideal time to reaction fish". However, she did not do so.

In post #130 he stills disagrees with the wagon point when It has been pointed out there is some sheeping on the wagon.

He also FOS's Robert, with no explanation other that "Get an avatar".

I have a scum read on this guy. I also think I may have convinced myself for pushing for his lynch.

Vote: Lord Mhork

First, why is sheeping bad? Why is it inherently scummy and voteworthy? What if I flat out admit that I liked the point Jal made so much that it seemed like the best vote?

Second, where did I say that early wagons were bad? Oh you must mean that
sarcastic
remark that I said was
sarcasm
and was obviously
sarcasm
because I was helping to build an early wagon.

Third, what are you even talking about with the sheep and me disagreeing with the wagon point? How do those two correlate in the slightest?

Fourth, you are an idiot. If you actually, you know, read my posts, it would miraculously become clear that the FoS was not due to the lack of avatar, but rather the reaction fishing! Egasp! Brilliant!

Fifth, your vote on me is bad and you should feel bad with your poorly done IIoA.

In post 170, Jal wrote:
In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Helping? I wouldn't call what you did as helping. It looked like you thought you were voting scum. Xis' vote looked more like helping.

Difference is that I was voting someone because I agreed that behaved scummily. Xis was just along for the ride, apparently.

In post 171, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 99, Mehdi2277 wrote:Did you change the day/night number? I tried it and got twice as much win wise for day start vs night.

Yes, I messed with it for a good 10 to 15 mins and looked at the details. It gave weird results. it gave the town a 40 something win percentage with 8 town and 5 mafia. I was looking at it like, I don't get it. ether that, or my mind is shot. Witch is possible these past few days. I've made a huge mistake on a post in Ika Mafia while posting from my 360.
In post 130, Lord Mhork wrote:Shit. You're right. That FoS should be on Robert.

Robert, get an avatar.

And I disagree on your wagon point.

I would get an avatar, but i'm not sure what to have really. I think I'll go for my aviator that I've had for over a year on Ika Mafia. and why are you FOSing me?

also, loving the activity for day 1. I had to catch up on several pages after me sleeping, Church, and after me watching the Bronco game. Hopefully we can keep it up. I'm going to need to reread stuff, especially the larger posts, before my computer crude's out on me again. I think I may be able to come up with a suspicion this soon in day 1 though.

I'm FoSing you because of your reaction fishing. Like I've said in my posts. And the avatar is a really nice thing because it makes it easier for people to attribute quotes to the correct people instead of getting confused and pointing fingers at the wrong people. It can be anything really. Just google some nice picture and slap it in there.

In post 181, Robert2424 wrote:Mainly just a feeling I've gotten from her. I have no way of really explaining it, its more just a feeling then anything. It can change, idk, don't have any control over it.

As For mhork, I'm unsure how to feel about him, he seems to have came out of nowhere all the sudden, being active, and Jumping onto the Lurker bandwagon. I haven't seen much, but mainly he's been confusing to me. He dose seem a bit scummy, but not sure.

As For Lurker, he's now committing a lot more to the game then before, I feel like now there is a bandwagon on him that he's actually going to commit. Meaning the players voting on him, putting enough pressure for him to talk and make more then one sentence posts really. I'm not going to discredit putting pressure on people via votes(if putting presure on him to talk more and to stop being scummy is there intent that is, idk, I can't read there minds). I'm placing one on Jake to do just that, get him to talk more. Not to bully, but I do think he is a good player and can make good reads if he'd just post. But I do think that if Lurker is town, one voting for him is scum.

How am I scummy. And the out of nowhere thing has to do with the fact that I didn't know the day had begun before then. Is my activity bad?

In post 182, Mehdi2277 wrote:A. Jal, Mhork, and Mog all seem to think he's scum with their votes (Xis not so much).

B. Pressure votes work fine when you don't call them pressure votes. If he knows it's just pressure it's a lot easier to ignore. Voting a scum read whether it's mhork or jal beats pressuring jake when it's unlikely to make him post much more when he knows the vote isn't going to get him lynched.

Dat terribad pressuring.
I really don't like the fact that you are already narrowing down the possible scum to me and Jal there. It's kinda tacky. Also, of course I seem to think he's scum with my vote! Why in the hell would I tell someone I'm voting that I actually think they're town?! How does that even?!

In post 186, Mehdi2277 wrote:It's more of what do you think of the people on those wagons. Lurker and Lord are on each other so that cancels. Then it's me and SC pushing mhork vs Jal, Xis the sheep, and AI the rvs vote.

How do we cancel? And I really don't like this polarizing tactic you're attempting here.

In post 190, Mogadishu Jones wrote:
In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:Coug... Pal... That wagon comment was sarcasm. You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Also I amended my reaction fishing statement in my last post.

And, Jal, I'm phone posting but it's guy mixed with analysis of posts that I match with a town mindset.

I do not recall implying such a thing.

I was talking about this here:
In post 123, Mogadishu Jones wrote:But if youre asking about baby spice then yeah. Reasons=math

unvote

The speed of this wagon is ridiculous

In post 221, Mehdi2277 wrote:Yes although primarily because I think Mhork is scum and I don't think he's bussing (Xis I also think a good chance of being scum, but less so).

Why are you so 100% convinced that I am scum? Why are you already looking for connections that can be stemmed from me being scum? All it does is create ugly, anti town confirmation bias.

In post 224, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well you think lurker is scum. I think mhork is. As for not bussing you generally don't assume every time someone you suspect is voting someone it's mafia. You usually think it's voting a mislynch.

What is this even?

As awesome as it would be to have Mehdi be so clearly scum, I think he's prolly town based on the sheer eagerness of his posts and the fact that, usually, scum would be so clear in their use of logical fallacies to mislynch town. Also, I like Mogadishu, and Lurker can get some extra scum points for obvious OMGUS.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Right... It has nothing to do with the content, just that they post a lot. You've got me all figured out Mogadishu..

PEdit:
Dat backtrack...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 232, Mehdi2277 wrote:So you spend most of the time calling me bad and then just back track at the end to I'm town? Continuing I didn't call jal mafia. I was referring to robert's scum reads because I'd rather him vote someone I think is town then vote no one. I also see a complete lack of reasoning for town Mog.

No. Read my fucking post. You may be bad, but bad play is not, nor has it ever been, a scum tell. In fact, some of the worst players are frequently town because they focus less on public image and more on trying to find scum. Your misguided and terrible attempts to make me out to be mafia look like genuine efforts to scum hunt, so I have a town read on you regardless of my analysis of your skill level.

And the magno-whatever town read is a vibey feel from his posts that I don't have the time or energy to back up with pinpoint quotes and evidence right now.

In post 233, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Man I wouldnt oppose Lord Mhok getting votes.

In that case you could always grow a pair and vote me yourself rather than doing an obviously scummy tactic of waiting for someone else to build a wagon and case on me leaving you free to absolve yourself of any responsibility later on for my mislynch.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 242, Mehdi2277 wrote:UNVOTE: Mhork VOTE: Xis I'm not going in detail unless someone wants me to but I like his last two posts as he's been pushed more. My opinion Xis hasn't changed so it's mainly unvote someone he wanted to pressure to vote lurker when it didn't seem like he found him scummy (and if it was to pressure why unvote the guy you're trying to pressure to vote someone else for pressure reasons).

Mog probably still thinks lurker is a better lynch and having multiple scum reads that deserve votes isn't a scum tell.

I don't believe that. If he were to think lurker is the better lynch, he'd have asked for more pressure on lurker. Asking for votes on me without doing it himself is noncommittal and very sketchy. I don't like it.

@:
I politely disagree. Scum would have to have half a brain to try and quicklynch. Hammers and mislynches happen regardless of sheeping or not, and my vote is my reasoning that I happen to agree with. It's not like I stole the rationale, I just agree with it.

@:
Thanks for the vote, I guess, but that jump makes me nervous... Also that was my rationale for Moga... Are you sheeping for the sake of sheeping, or do you have any original thoughts?

In post 263, StrangerCoug wrote:It's just... really hard for me to get my head into this, and I concede that.

Also, this post is really, really ugly. I don't like it.

In post 278, Lurker wrote:
In post 277, Mehdi2277 wrote:How many cards do you have?

2. My second Card is a bit powerful. It's the electric company.

My railroad is B & O.

See the claim was meh for me, but I really, really do not like the fact that only claimed to have the Railroad then mentioned the electric company. Also he claimed VT yet says his electric company is powerful. What does this even? I'm not sold on an unvote.

In post 283, Robert2424 wrote:I'm not sure how to feel about Jones. What is everyboys thoughts on him

Sketchy. Prolly town, but in no way cleared.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:06 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'll get to this after school and auditions and whatnot.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 291, Agent_Ireland wrote:ok, I'm caught up, but there is a lot that has happened, so I'm not going to post a bunch of responses that happened on things from 5 pages ago. Any questions, feel free to ask me.

As for my vote on Lurker, I'm going to keep it here for now.

Does anyone object to asking what this electric company card does? Claiming VT doesn't save you from a lynch, but saying you have a power can save you, this could just be a bluff.

I believe he said it made him a 1-shot watcher, right?

In post 308, Mehdi2277 wrote:He's not dying since now he can guarantee one person's live to the next day (if that person dies he'll have a guilty to claim). Preferably who scum would want dead most, but the action is definitely being directed.

What do you mean here?

In post 363, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 289, Xisiqomelir wrote:@Baby Spice:

In post 101, Baby Spice wrote: wrote:Firstly, 72% of the first wagon to get to four votes in a game has scum on it. (Using the vote count posts to determine when that four votes occurred)

Is this meant to be a serious statistic? If yes (which can be inferred from #148), is it based only on minis, or is your sample size very large?

Yes. Yes only mini's. They are standard enough here that this sort of crude analysis will work, and the sample size was way to small to be statistically significant (been too long for me to remember how to work out how many samples would be needed but suspect it would be in the hundreds.) But the overall trend was holding very well.
(If you're interested in a 3/10 game which is kind of standard for mini's, any random group of four players has about a 71% chance of containing at least one scum. That's why I trust my little four wagon stat despite the small sample size)

The real use will come later hopefully.

I tend to find that people who use statistics in mafia games are 79% more like to be full of bullshit. Mafia is not an exact science, and use of statistics and percentages are just ways for opportunistic scum to play off mislynches.

In post 385, StrangerCoug wrote:Xisiqomelir and Lord Mhork are both town reads with the latter being a good deal more solid.

Why am I getting more solid? I haven't actually done anything so far except get on the lurker wagon.

Also can someone explain to me why a Vanilla claim about having one property before a subsequent 'oh yeah I also have another card and it gives me a one shot watcher' is worth a mass unvote? I think I missed some memo here.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 401, Mehdi2277 wrote:Since it sounds similar to the role pm I got and would just recommend you look at yours and compare it to how he claimed.

And I mean his power can be required to target one person by having a town consensus saying he needs to target player x and then that player won't die unless scum want to sacrifice one of their own.

Well it might just be me, but I usually read my
entire
PM before I even post in the thread...

Also, that's a ridiculous idea. Woohoo. We get to argue over who's the towniest player, lurker gets shot, then the following night the obvious guy who we agree will never get lynched gets shot. We do the hard work of the mafia trying the make the NK decision for them. And that's just assuming that lurker is town. Remember this?

In post 1488, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
NOW IN SIGN-UPS IN A MINI-THEME THREAD NEAR YOU!!!!!

Monopoly Mafia - Where the Power is in the Property

This is going to be a 13-player game, so grab a spot as soon as you can
All 28 deeds will be randomized amongst all the players (Yes, that does mean some will have more than others)
Alignment is determined before deed randomization
Deeds determine your role
Due to the nature of this game, this game can be very swingy and some elements may be considered bastard to some

I will accept up to 6 pre-in slots. 3 are currently filled.

PM me to join in the fun

I have the following pre-ins

1. Agent_Ireland
2. Mehdi2277
3. numberQ
4. Jal
5. Nobody Special
6. Xisiqomelir
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I don't like the way he back claimed watched after claiming VT. And I don't understand why electric company would give him watcher powers anyway. His claim looks fishy.

Also, have we played together before, Baby Spice? Your defenses of me are really, really weird.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:41 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Baby Spice, are you Shadoweh? I miss her...

Robert, does watcher even definitely mean town? Isn't scum watcher possible?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 422, Lurker wrote:
In post 419, Lord Mhork wrote:Baby Spice, are you Shadoweh? I miss her...

Quoted from "http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Watcher"

"Mafia Watchers have been known to exist and have much less stigma attached to them. They can be used to find protective roles (by targetting likely Doctor targets), or to give foreknowledge of possible investigations (by watching a Mafia partner). In a setup with multiple killers, a Mafia Watcher may be able to identify opposing killers. They are fairly solid power roles in scum hands."

So then why are people so certain that lurker isn't scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Aren't you voting lurker, StrangerCoug?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 432, Xisiqomelir wrote:

@Lord Mhork
: Was your #227 intended mainly as a defence against Lurker's #168, or was it primarily intended to be a demonstration of Lurker's scumminess? If it's some admixture of the two, what are the rough proportions?

Additionally, how do you feel about StrangerCoug's hop from you to Lurker in #257?

"Admixture" :o
Dat word...

Yeah it was a little of Column A and a little of Column B. It began with me just being very irritated with lurker's poorly done case, but that last line where I accuse him of IIoA is enough for it to be a case as well. I'd say... 75-80/20-25? Somewhere in that ball park? I wasn't really trying to win votes with that post, if that's what you're asking.

I'd be willing to give StrangerCoug the benefit of the doubt for misreading, though I don't like how I had
just
said I had made a mistake. I don't really see the scum motivation here though to misunderstand a really, really obvious correction. I'd say it's more of a null tell/leaning slow player tell.

And I don't really know what to make of him hopping on lurker like that. If he thought my deconstruction of the terribad post revealed enough scum intent from lurker, more power to him. I'm more worried about his 263. That's where my bad feels are coming, not so much from 257. That hop can be neutral too, I guess.

In post 433, Mehdi2277 wrote:Number continuing on the SC argument he backs down from his votes too easily. Vote me because of meta, k don't want to argue meta when I show he's wrong. Vote Mhork because of something not true and backs down again. While I understand unvoting when you misread something doing it repeatedly shows lack of care with votes.

And I think it's somewhat better he waited to claim watcher since that was likely just directly with the card so he didn't see that as part of the main claim. Tell me the scum motivation of not full claiming then if it's likely to be forced out of you?

Where is the town motivation not to give all the information possible to the town when it's demanded of you. Hiding information is not characteristically townie, now is it?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 441, Robert2424 wrote:

I'd say watcher would mean 95% of the time town. But that doesn't Clear him cause he got a property card to say, he's a Watcher Night 1. Along with any other abliltys he may have. I've Never Seen Scum with a Watcher role if that is what your saying, though on the other hand it could be a convinat lie for the moment. There is no proof right now its true or not. I Mod games and wouldn't make scum able to have the watcher ability. But the powers are in the property's as it says in the beginning of the thread. So, in this game everything goes.

Pal, like I keep pointing out, roles are randomized. Mod said this. What was the purpose of this post?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 445, Lurker wrote:
In post 443, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 441, Robert2424 wrote:

I'd say watcher would mean 95% of the time town. But that doesn't Clear him cause he got a property card to say, he's a Watcher Night 1. Along with any other abliltys he may have. I've Never Seen Scum with a Watcher role if that is what your saying, though on the other hand it could be a convinat lie for the moment. There is no proof right now its true or not. I Mod games and wouldn't make scum able to have the watcher ability. But the powers are in the property's as it says in the beginning of the thread. So, in this game everything goes.

Pal, like I keep pointing out, roles are randomized. Mod said this. What was the purpose of this post?

Most of the time watcher = town

If the mod kept to giving town town roles and scum scum roles that watcher would be town.

However we don't know that, thus the summary of the argument.

Why are you saying this?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Will mafia tomorrow when my day hasn't been eaten by league of legends...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 451, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 449, Lord Mhork wrote:Why are you saying this?

Why are you asking this?

It looks like a lot of useless information. We should just drop the speculation altogether because roles cannot confirm town or scum in this setup.

In post 463, Lurker wrote:
In post 456, Jal wrote:
@Lurker
, why didn't you claim your card with the watcher role right away? Why only the railroad?

Well, I didn't think that the card would involve my role at the time (Just my power), plus I didn't see a need to since no one else had claimed a power role. (Also, Who Would I watch? Early in the DP, nobody needs watched more then any other person at the time.)

Do you actually know what a role claim is? It's when you claim your
entire
role to the town. It's not for you to pick and choose 'well I'll claim this but not this yet because no one else has.' That's not the way this works. Also, that gives me weird rolefishy vibes, like you were hoping to get someone else to claim first.

In post 476, Lurker wrote:
In post 464, Jal wrote:Why not just claim the two cards right away but not the power then?

Because It's A utility card.

There are only 2 Utility cards in monopoly: Water works and Electric company.

(Nearly) Everyone would know that those cards are very unique, and so would know that it was a power role.

So you were attempting to hide information from the town?
Inb4 'OMG MISREP.' I don't see why people don't want to pressure lurker here. He's admitted to trying to hide information and lied about what cards he had until someone actually forced him to fess up to the rest of his claim. Where is the pro town motivation here?

In post 486, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Lord Mhork
:
In post 439, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 432, Xisiqomelir wrote:

@Lord Mhork
: Was your #227 intended mainly as a defence against Lurker's #168, or was it primarily intended to be a demonstration of Lurker's scumminess? If it's some admixture of the two, what are the rough proportions?

Additionally, how do you feel about StrangerCoug's hop from you to Lurker in #257?

Yeah it was a little of Column A and a little of Column B. It began with me just being very irritated with lurker's poorly done case, but that last line where I accuse him of IIoA is enough for it to be a case as well. I'd say... 75-80/20-25? Somewhere in that ball park? I wasn't really trying to win votes with that post, if that's what you're asking.

I'd be willing to give StrangerCoug the benefit of the doubt for misreading, though I don't like how I had
just
said I had made a mistake. I don't really see the scum motivation here though to misunderstand a really, really obvious correction. I'd say it's more of a null tell/leaning slow player tell.

Well, I can appreciate that it wasn't purely defensive in nature. However, since it was mostly intended to be about Lurker's case and not your own, I don't consider #227 any kind of basis to sheep a vote after. It's especially peculiar since he moved his vote off you to sheep you.

I don't consider "too obvious" a suitable excuse for StrangerCoug's "sold" vote. Scum can and will slip in and get away with all sorts of things in a fast-moving game. I've caught scum D1 in a game fabricating things wholesale.

In post 439, Lord Mhork wrote:And I don't really know what to make of him hopping on lurker like that. If he thought my deconstruction of the terribad post revealed enough scum intent from lurker, more power to him. I'm more worried about his 263. That's where my bad feels are coming, not so much from 257. That hop can be neutral too, I guess.

Can you discuss this in further detail?

Not Mafia-related:
Spoiler:
In post 439, Lord Mhork wrote:"Admixture" :o
Dat word...

This seems like the type of game where "apposite" will also get dropped. Maybe a "pseudonymity" too.

I will indepthify later when I have time. Also, not mafia related, I like your lexicon. :3
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I feel so left out 'cause nothing cool is happening to me... :(

Why is Jal scum, Über?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ack. V/LA 'til after Christmas. December 27th
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 525, Jal wrote:Here's the deal with Lurker: People were unsure with how the cards were distributed. Given no one has really argued against Medhi's explanation of how most people should have two cards, and two three, Medhi is probably correct. It obviously wasn't completely obvious to everyone how the cards were distributed. If Lurker is scum who has a power card he didn't want to reveal, he could have decided not to claim that card at all
if he is telling the truth.

In post 521, Agent_Ireland wrote:
In post 507, Mehdi2277 wrote:She also brought up good points against spice so why SC over her?

Because the whole thing with Baby just looks like a battle of what people think of a statistic that is blatantly obvious. The whole thing about answering the question is all a patience thing and how long someone is willing to wait for an answer.

I may have missed something, but this is what the Baby argument looked like to me, and it wasn't enough to vote that way.

This was the argument until it started becoming this exaggerated lying mess.

Baby Spice is doing one of two things:

a)
Scum Baby Spice has scum tunneled into oblivion and is finding it difficult to actually straight out call me or my actions out as scummy as they know I am town. Due to this, Baby Spice has resorted to exaggeration or complete fabrication of my actions, her actions, as well as motivations.

b)
Town Baby Spice isn't good at making arguments and so tries to *puff up* their posts in an attempt to bolster their argument, and they're stubborn.

I am going for A as of her last post. Also, she has failed to really address my arguments.

Issue I have with that lurker logic is that you're trying to rationalize as to why he hid information when the fact remains that he did in fact try to hide information. I don't care that he backed up and fessed up the rest of his role; why didn't he do so in the first place?

In post 529, Jal wrote:I really don't think you know how to argue or comprehend certain things properly, and I don't care to argue with you anymore. Stop tunneling and play the game beyond whatever narrow scope you're looking through right now.

VOTE: StrangeCoug

I'm also not getting a town Mhork read. I don't think my case on Lurker was all that great - I was mainly pressuring him. A lot of people didn't even seem to understand my vote or my "case" so I don't see how it could be one great of a case for him to be convinced to vote for Lurker. His last post to Xis he didn't really respond to all that much either.

Why would your case have to be all that great to be worth sheeping?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Checking in. Will catch up later today.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 546, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 519, Jal wrote:@Medhi: Do you think I'm just not understanding StrangeCoug properly? Do you understand his reasoning when he originally states it? Also, do you think any of his reasoning is scummy, especially now that he has explained more?

I understand him currently although I still think the reasoning is weak for why he pushed lurker and stayed with the wagon. Anyways the primary scummy thing is the way he's voted so the post before that kind of says why:

"It's mainly being opportunistic and not as much as thought with some votes then I'd think he'd have as town"

In post 521, Agent_Ireland wrote:
In post 507, Mehdi2277 wrote:She also brought up good points against spice so why SC over her?

Because the whole thing with Baby just looks like a battle of what people think of a statistic that is blatantly obvious. The whole thing about answering the question is all a patience thing and how long someone is willing to wait for an answer.

I may have missed something, but this is what the Baby argument looked like to me, and it wasn't enough to vote that way.

I realize jal replied to this already but adding to 518 considering the second point of it plus most of it is mainly on lack of backing for a statistic and the reason for the vote itself on jal. When you see someone make a vote you'd call bs do you normally need to re-read the wagon to see it or just notice it as it occurs?

@Spice what did you think of jal's vote when she made it and before you saw the wagon and analyzed the wagon as a whole?

Jal how did SC's vote on spice affect your read on him?

@Mhork, and what's the scum motivation in hiding info that'll be pried out fairly quickly?

Denying town information? Maybe he didn't know it'd be pried out so quickly. Or maybe he didn't think it through. He was asked a fairly abrupt question and if he had lied there it would have been really, really high risk later on when came claiming time. Imagine if he has claimed VT and then maintained his 1 card claim when all of us had two or three cards. That would have been very bad news indeed for him.

In post 552, StrangerCoug wrote:
Mod: I hereby request replacement. I'm sorry, but I feel really detached from the game.

This is weird. He was getting a little heat, but not a lot, so I don't know if this is legitimate detachment or if he was afraid of pressure/upset with his role/etc. Prolly it's a null tell, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

In post 565, Jal wrote:
@Mhork
:

In post 541, Lord Mhork wrote:Issue I have with that lurker logic is that you're trying to rationalize as to why he hid information when the fact remains that he did in fact try to hide information. I don't care that he backed up and fessed up the rest of his role; why didn't he do so in the first place?

Town and scum do stupid things. You find someone's alignment by figuring out the motivation for why they do the things they did, and if it fits the scenario. If scum Lurker wanted to hide information and is being honest about not knowing how the cards were probably dealt equally, why then as scum, would he even out his card at all a few minutes later anyway?

In post 541, Lord Mhork wrote:Why would your case have to be all that great to be worth sheeping?

Answer:

In post 227, Lord Mhork wrote:First, why is sheeping bad? Why is it inherently scummy and voteworthy? What if I flat out admit that I liked the point Jal made so much that it seemed like the best vote?

You liked the point I made so much it helped influence your vote.

Because he was directly asked and a lie there would haunt him all game? Wasn't this when people were doing heavy speculation that each person had two or three cards? And didn't he claim only when someone flat out asked if he had a second card like everyone else?

I'm easy to win over. >.<
You had qualms against him that matched qualms I had. You may not have won scummy for the case you made, but it was horrible. I liked it, so I agreed. What's wrong there?

@
It looks weak and flip floppy. StrangerCoug is conceding that he is playing weakly and I feel like that is him trying to excuse bad play for 'not getting his head in the game.' I don't like outs like that.

In post 595, TehBrawlGuy wrote:ebwop:
In post 593, UberNinja wrote:
In post 576, Mehdi2277 wrote:Getting me confused with someone? I don't think I've ever played that game.

http://drawception.com/player/7790/shana/

Don't lie to me!

Stop active lurking. I can and will call you on it every time.

^This.

I like brawlie's content, so he can go in townieland with plessiMarven. Yay! :D
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

See y'all next year!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yay for RL complications. I'm gonna try and get to this tomorrow. Sorry for being all useless and whatnot. >.<

Also, lurker, I think I noticed a couple of inconsistencies with your tl;dr of the game. Im gonna check when I have a computer, but it looks sketch as fuck.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 624, Jal wrote:I'll get back to Baby after I look at their alt and when I am less tired.

When did she say who her alt was?

In post 656, Lurker wrote:
I Countervote saying joke is "weak reasoning"

This didn't happen.

I say we are still in RVS, as I think that the discussion is still weak. #44

This didn't really happen... At least not like that. You just said that we were in RVS still. No reasoning. Reasoning would have been pro town. What you did was a cop out.

Jal makes case on me here, says I am bailing out by leaving my vote from RVS (Or something like that) #66

That looks a lot like discrediting and misrep. "Oh yeah she made some case about me not RVSing or something. It's not really important enough to go into detail over."

Jake from state farm Randomly Says Sup #154

This is relevant?

#257 I AM AT L-1 !!!! Things start getting heated. ( He "Sheeped"(according to me) off of Mhork's defense on page 9.)

Way to discredit me completely. :(

I claim #276 VInilla Townie with a Railroad card, saying I have cards in addition.

In post 276, Lurker wrote:Ok, I see I am Near being lynched, L-1, nearly at the end of my rope and the like.

I am A vanilla townie.

I have A Railroad Card, But It Doesn't do anything yet.

Does anyone else have a railroad card?

Something is off here. Also I cannot believe I missed the blatant role fishing. >.<

#307 I say the eletric company is 1-shot Tracker.

Come again?

Unvoting and argument ensues due to the staggered nature of my claim.

That's one way to describe what happened...

Yeah. There are a couple of holes in your testimony, pal. Hang on...

(I love that game. :o)
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hang on, über. Answer my question back there.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I thought I asked it at least.

In post 664, UberNinja wrote:Thanks Lurker! You're town

Jal's still scum

Mehdi still needs to die first

#YOLO

How does that make lurker town? Did you even read it? What about the self vote?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I know he hadn't read the self vote, but the giant post with the inconsistency and general IIoA is what sparked his 'town' read.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Exactly what I was gonna say. Über went from being absolutely certain of lurker town to putting him confirmed scum. Something seems off...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

But he took that horrible post and used it to confirm lurker as town. The way he phrased it
heavily
implied that he had read what lurker wrote and felt it came from a townie. He then backtracked saying that lurker was scum based on the first couple pages. It looks really, really bad.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I think this day needs to end before anyone else loses their votes. That's a really, really annoying mechanic. >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Dude... I'm hurt that you would insinuate that I, as scum, would be moronic enough to link myself to my scum buddy from the first post. Normally I'm heavily against meta, but if you look at any of my scum games, you'll see that's not my style. In addition, that's a weak tell at best. How many times have you actually seen scum link themselves together that badly?

I don't like what über is doing here. Why rally a counter wagon to push today when someone already has claimed scum? It's possible he's a buddy trying to clear a mislynch before his buddy dies.

@Uber:
Why does Jal need to die
today
?

PEdit:
What associative tells have you found between us?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 842, UberNinja wrote:
In post 837, Lord Mhork wrote:Dude... I'm hurt that you would insinuate that I, as scum, would be moronic enough to link myself to my scum buddy from the first post. Normally I'm heavily against meta, but if you look at any of my scum games, you'll see that's not my style. In addition, that's a weak tell at best. How many times have you actually seen scum link themselves together that badly?

The past doesn't matter. What you "would or wouldn't do" doesn't matter. Your meta doesn't FUCKING MATTER.

You fucking did it. You're fucking scum. End of the fucking story.

I'm aware meta doesn't matter, pal. However when you talk about me making a strong scum claim like that, it makes me think you believe I'm an idiot enough to make a rookie mafia mistake. It hurts my feelings. Also it doesn't make any sense. Tell me: how often do you catch scum link themselves together like that? Seriously how often?

You wanna get into a fuck war with me, pal? I don't really wanna, but I can rage like a champ. Why the aggression?

In post 837, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't like what über is doing here. Why rally a counter wagon to push today when someone already has claimed scum? It's possible he's a buddy trying to clear a mislynch before his buddy dies.

Dude... I'm hurt that you would insinuate that I, as scum, would be moronic enough to link myself to my scum buddy... etc.

Actually, I'm not hurt. Because you
don't
think I'm scum. You know I'm town.

Which is clear.

Swell. Apparently you're an innocent child? Or I got investigative results? Did I miss them? Currently I believe you're prolly town as, in my experience, those who look too good to be scum often are too good to be scum. You're prolly an awesome, distracting, VI-esque player. However I'm interested as to how this, 'Mhork is prolly scum with Jal' jumped to 'Mhork is obv scum.'

In post 837, Lord Mhork wrote:@Uber:
Why does Jal need to die
today
?

In case Lurker's just being a fucking moron, which I wouldn't put past him, and is town, then Jal, who I 200% sure know is scum, should die today because I'm more sure about her than about Lurker. And news flash, my scum lynch percentage is fucking
off the charts
. Ask Jal. She's been on the receiving end of it, more than once.

And, of course, because I'm going to die tonight, and I won't be able to push a Jal lynch tomorrow.

When Jal flips scum, that clears me, Robert, Mehdi, and Lurker. That's WAY FUCKING BETTER than Lurker flipping town OR scum, either way he doesn't clear anybody or condemn anybody.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

tl;dr: Lurker's not being lynched today, Jal's being lynched today. I'm still only 5 pages through the game. There's plenty of fucking time to prove how much of a scum bag Jal is, and it's going to happen just like it happened every other time. Riiiight at the last minute.

So not only am I a dumb scum who likes to link myself to buddies, but Jal is dumb enough scum to shoot her biggest attacker? Really? Do you give any credit to scum players or do you assume they all will give themselves away on a scum tell. This is a legitimate question. How do you scum hunt?

Why would lurker town claim scum?

How does Jal clear? Just for fights? I don't get it.

Also, didn't you just say that saying you'll die overnight is a scum tell? >.<

'Course you'll prolly have to answer these tomorrow. I can wait. >:T
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 843, UberNinja wrote:
In post 837, Lord Mhork wrote:PEdit:
What associative tells have you found between us?

Really? If you thought it was "so obvious" and you "linked yourselves together that badly", you're asking me to tell you what associative tells I found?

LOL

You just scum slipped, motherfucker

This as well. I meant between Jake and Jal and between Jake and myself. I already know what you think links Jal and me. >.<

So you just hunt scum slips?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm behind all around. If I can get this paper finished at a reasonable hour, I will post.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Wow I was behind. Sorry. Big points that popped out to me.

In post 889, Jal wrote:Okay. Both players look like they could have been killed for being scum by some Vig or SK. Going to say Baby Spice was killed by someone thinking she was scum and UberNinja was the defacto scum kill.

I'm thinking Uber was killed by someone who probably has played with him before. Once he gets his head out of his ass he actually can catch scum.

Why were you speculating on the night kills?

In post 941, Jal wrote:Jake, by the fact you think Baby Spice was the scum kill and Uber the SK kill, how is your obvious suspicion of me making sense? I thought Uber was probably town due to Lurker's wall.

Also, I still don't think there is a serial killer.

Why is that?

In post 976, Mehdi2277 wrote:Tbg was the person I chose. I considered jal but I was expecting UN alive and assumed jal might be kept alive by scum to have un keep on fosing her.

Possible yes. Done in about 1 percent of games on site this size also yes.

You are saying this was a 1-shot doc thing? How did you get it?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1013, Mehdi2277 wrote:Anyways the bigger point to address mhork is me vs safety.

I have to pick? Why? :(

You both are sketch, but I was reading town on you. I do not see, though, why the use of a chance card wouldn't count as a visit. Nor do I see why you would even try to lie about taking an action when you didn't take one. That makes no real sense to me and I see no scum motivation. I wanna hear what the mod's ruling is before I consider voting you.

I'm a little confused, though, why he has the Electric Company. The mechanic of randomly redistributing properties after death doesn't really make sense to me, though, because that seems to go against the spirit of the 'screw your neighbor' flavor Monopoly. His push on you looks town motivated too though, 'cept for the whole having that card part.

A thought, maybe the cards get distributed among the faction responsible for a death? Would that make any sense? Random just seems too swingy and illogical. >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1035, Jal wrote:
In post 1033, Cheery Dog wrote:Sounds exactly the same as I got with waterworks on UberNinja, so I disagree.

Got with waterworks on UberNinja?

Mhork, you know, we were just in a game together where determining who did what kill was actually an important feature on D2 as Sword both A) suspected you as scum and called out 2/3s of the scum team whereas the vig who killed Triton.. well, triton had nada. So why are you putting suspecion onto me for determining what the night kills mean? That is scummy fucking shit right there.

Waiting out to see how the effects of either being role blocked would be. but one sec

I'd say it's not 'scummy fucking shit.' Often there's no point in trying to figure out what kills mean 'cause it's a mess of WIFOM. Also I wasn't even putting suspicion on you. It was a legitimate question. Your paranoid defense against it is noted, though.

And with the Mehdi thing, does this mean that he was roleblocked? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Also hi, guille! :D
Here's to a quick catch up.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hi, monkey. Hope you get to us soon.

TBG, do you really think that the mod would let a Vig possibly be scum. I'd wager that killing would be a passive ability for a townie or possibly serial killer. Scum Vig just seems way too powerful.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

And I don't see the town thinking in looking for who killed whom! It's just a nasty mess of a headache and detracts from the issues at hand. And noted was a polite way for me too A) commit this to memory, and B) possibly trigger a response from you.

I don't like monkey's catch up post thing. It looks too much like he had to throw together a bunch of reads and find some support. First off, he gives reads on the person he's replacing. Dunno why he does that, especially since he points out a scummy post. Granted it's only one post, but I still don't understand why.

The rationale for the reads is also kinda sketch. First off, none of the generic platitudes that are 'good post,' 'bad vote,' 'obvscum,' etc. are explained in any real detail. Why is 157 a good defense post? What does the defensive 501 mean about Baby Spice? What the hell is a logic post and how is Jal's 705 a good example of it? These claims need to be backed up by reasoning.

Finally I do not like the random snippets thrown in that seem unrelated. Why do we care in 148 Baby posted stats? We saw her do it, what's the point in reminding us. Like a bunch of the rest of his IIoA, it's just there doing nothing, like a way to look townie without taking too hard a stance on anything.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MonkeyMan

You wanna try that again, pal?

PEdit:
Oh really, pal? Is that why you just said that you thought his self vote was desperate town? Please clarify.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shit. I'm sorry. I got mixed up. I retract my issue of reads on numberQ. The rest stand though.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I agree with Jake that pseudo voting is ridiculous. As long as the other killer is anonymous, he has no reason to obey. The only way a second lynch thing would work would be if we knew who it was, otherwise we're politely yelling at the wall hoping it will listen. There's no accountability.

And this all assumes that we have a Vig and not a serial killer, which I honestly think could be a real possibility.

PEdit:
Aww... Bye, jake. :(
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1150, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 1139, Jake from State Farm wrote:
p.edit - this mock lynch is the stupidest thing I ever heard

3rd time I've heard people call it stupid. Other two times it worked and broke the game in one (with the chance of winning being about 90 percent after 1 night when actions were calculated) with another factor and in the second town got nominated for best town afterwards. It works since it's done by a town vig and not another mafia (mainly since mafia vig is very bad for balance and beyond that if it is a mafia vig and they don't shoot the person the town chooses that confirms mafia has a vig). SK with the way cards were sent out randomly doesn't work. His power is way too swingy and for a one man player would mess things up a ton. The only non town vig kill theory that works decently is two scum teams except why would spice be killed by scum.

Cheery I want your opinion on the mock lynch. You saw what it did in homestuck (yes I realize it was just directed without a complete mock lynch but without the vig being claimed making it clear works better with a similar effect).

Or jake he fake claimed watcher since that's more of a town pr then tracker generally and forgot that in the second claim. Issue fixed.

It's ridiculous because you're making way too many assumptions right now. You're assuming there is a vig, you're assuming this vig is town, and you're assuming this vig is going to listen to what the town says. There could be a serial killer. You say this is impossible, though, because the cards were sent out randomly. Well we don't know if this kill is passive or in the cards. I've given my opinion. I don't think it's a card power because then it would be too easy to have a broken setup. Scum vig anyone? There's not too much balance that can counteract a double scum kill, especially if they're distributed randomly. And your argument also makes for interesting balance for the mafia. Are you implying that the mafia kill card could be floating somewhere out there in the hands of a townie.

And before you get all self righteous about no townie in his right mind ignoring the will of the town on this mock lynch, I think it's a distinct possibility that it could just get thrown aside. What if we agree that the 'second' lynch should be the vig? What if we agree to kill someone and somehow the vig has alternate information confirming them as town or confirming someone else as scum? What if they just want to play their role themselves because they think they can trust their own intuition than that of the collective town? Have you given any thought to that?

This speculation is all so silly, since we can't even agree on
one
lynch let alone a second. >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hang on, so you watched Cheery, Safety?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Will catch up when I have computer access.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1159, SafetyDance wrote:Sorry, I thought I made it clear. You know when you do something late and you're tired? I omitted the bit where I said I watched Jal.

Second last paragraph should read:

One of my original cards is a purple. Mediterranean Avenue and it allows me the Watcher ability. I chose to watch Jal because she was the one who found the scum slip

Ah. That makes sense.

In post 1161, Mehdi2277 wrote:My defense is what? My defense unraveling is a very vague way to try to fos me.

The mock lynch is simple. Treat the lynch like a double day. 2:7 double day is fairly balanced while 2:7 mountanious is scum sided. Cheery there's no point in making a vig "accountable". They're already going to shoot who they suspect but shooting people the town suspects as a whole means a. scum dies b. the next mislynch dies. Cheery if you read most of the late discussion people argued to keep me alive as confirmed scum just to use my kill as a second lynch.

I'm implying I have a decent idea of what set ups don't work. Scum having extra kills is really powerful so the easiest option is just a vig that's not associated with a card given to town. Roles have specifically been vanilla + cards. SK isn't impossible but baby spice sucks as a SK kill and it's better to assume the player who shot her is competent and not dumb.

Mhork while it's a mock lynch it still inflicts death and similar to most deaths it'd end up having a claim along with any connected info. I've seen it work successfully twice.

Safety that are powers that just don't want to claim. It'll be obvious why I don't want to claim if I do, so for now unless I'm about to be lynched I'll stay quiet on my role power.

I don't think we're gonna see eye to eye on this mock lynch thing. I just don't think it would work.

In post 1162, guille2015 wrote:I'm all caught up. (Kinda, I'm in 1049, but I think its enough for this post to go through) Had to read sporadically but it was a fun read. Let's see, I'm not going to give a big wall on everyhting, So, I'll just post my notes that I wrote.

GNR's death flavor tends to be related to the acting party based on actual flavor. Gun tends to be vig/mafia, Knife tends to be SK/maybe mafia, and if you are flattened, it's a giant, squirrel run robot. Consider the possibility that there might be an SK and that the mafia action was either blocked or protected. Not enough evidence for this yet, though.

What do you make, then, of that guy saying not to try and outguess the mod's flavor?

In post 1197, Jal wrote:Let's have fun.

At the beginning of this day I received a vig card.

What is the flavor of this vig card?

In post 1251, Jal wrote:if I were the SK I probably would have left Uber alive so he could hunt down the scummies for me as I sat back on my town cred, rejoiced, and killed town at night and seriously scum hunted during the day. But if cards of the same deck are similar of power and Uber or Baby didn't kill last night, then we probably have two vigs at the very least. By the way, I just realized that the card doesn't specify the type of killing action, but I still don't see why scum would kill Baby Spice.

I feel like I should be voting Medhi for Safety not seeing him go anywhere last night but everything keeps else keeps telling me no bleh.

At least one person has claimed to not have any powers at any sort of time. Hmm.

I'm feeling bleh about this game right now.

Isn't it sketch to be speculating about who you 'would have' killed as scum/SK? How does this help scumhunting?

Who claimed total VT?

In post 1173, Jake from State Farm wrote:Surgery went well, still going to be in pain but I can't stop coming to the site, I'm addicted lol

Hope you get well soon!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I don't like the sound of it. Personally, as town, I try not to think of people in terms of who I'd kill, mainly because I have a history of making semi-random decisions during the night phase. :x
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1300, Jal wrote:If Cheery is going to be lynched, it wont be because some people don't like one of his cards.

What vig flavor do you want?

I'm probably going to vig Monkey person, Xis or Mhork, depending on the day. Mhork has been rubbing me wrong the entire day

P-edit: Everyone is probably listed as a "vanilla" goon or town. Lurker still had a power card. My only point being, someone did claim to have useless cards with no power.

I want to know what the card is that gives you these Vig powers.

In post 1301, Jal wrote:I'm trying to paint a picture of Mhork's avatar dead, but it has just turned out to looking like he's super-saiyan Goku instead of wearing the crown.

Can I see?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Also, brawly, if you're assuming that cards go random, why would you want to risk it flying into scum hands?

PEdit:
Holy shit! Park place? Really? Lucky! I wonder what it does in conjunction with boardwalk...

And basically what she said.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Why is there a giant wagon on mehdi? 0.o
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hang on, so is it actually possible the mafia has no killing roles? Is that balanced?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1383, SafetyDance wrote:This is annoying. If it wasn't for Mehdi's night action claim then I would totally be up for lynching between Monkey and Jal right now. There's gotta be some bad claims in amongst this and I think this one takes it. AI's play from the start was bad too.

Anyway, there's no rush to hammer, not that I'm adverse to get a lynch out of the way before a deadline, but we need to discuss everything and all permeations because I don't doubt that all tracker/watcher claims are going to get out of the night alive, or at the least not roleblocked so we need to be prepared and make sure we're at least set up so that if anything happens we can catch it. At least take this up coming weekend to discuss everything, I have plenty of thoughts I need to put down and working out to go through as well.

In post 1381, Lord Mhork wrote:Hang on, so is it actually possible the mafia has no killing roles? Is that balanced?

Seriously, where have you been for the last day of play? You're one of the lurkers or coasters here but your reads have looked pro-town, especially on Lurker early on but now you're either claiming stupidity or feigning ignorance. Massive game-play change.

I'm not feigning ignorance. We now have two deaths and two people claiming Vig cards along with seemingly everyone agreeing that killing is tied to the roles. Does this mean that scum has no kills? Just a factional kill? Could one of the Vig claims really be scum? (such as monkey)

Also, if mafia gets a factional kill, does that mean someone was blocked? Someone no shot? What happened?

Sorry I'm not dominating the game. I am reading along, though. Closely. There's just little for me to really comment on.

@that dude who said cheery's intent to hammer was scum risk:
Why?

(sorry for being short. I'm on my phone. >.<)
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1441, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1439, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 1383, SafetyDance wrote:This is annoying. If it wasn't for Mehdi's night action claim then I would totally be up for lynching between Monkey and Jal right now. There's gotta be some bad claims in amongst this and I think this one takes it. AI's play from the start was bad too.

Anyway, there's no rush to hammer, not that I'm adverse to get a lynch out of the way before a deadline, but we need to discuss everything and all permeations because I don't doubt that all tracker/watcher claims are going to get out of the night alive, or at the least not roleblocked so we need to be prepared and make sure we're at least set up so that if anything happens we can catch it. At least take this up coming weekend to discuss everything, I have plenty of thoughts I need to put down and working out to go through as well.

In post 1381, Lord Mhork wrote:Hang on, so is it actually possible the mafia has no killing roles? Is that balanced?

Seriously, where have you been for the last day of play? You're one of the lurkers or coasters here but your reads have looked pro-town, especially on Lurker early on but now you're either claiming stupidity or feigning ignorance. Massive game-play change.

I'm not feigning ignorance. We now have two deaths and two people claiming Vig cards along with seemingly everyone agreeing that killing is tied to the roles. Does this mean that scum has no kills? Just a factional kill? Could one of the Vig claims really be scum? (such as monkey)

Also, if mafia gets a factional kill, does that mean someone was blocked? Someone no shot? What happened?

Sorry I'm not dominating the game. I am reading along, though. Closely. There's just little for me to really comment on.

@that dude who said cheery's intent to hammer was scum risk:
Why?

(sorry for being short. I'm on my phone. >.<)

ScumCherry hamming would allow Boardwalk to possibly change hands from town to mafia. I haven't done anything scummy, besides not having a lot of time to answer questions. CheeryDog HAS done something specifically scummy now.

In post 1442, Cheery Dog wrote:Doesn't change that possibility boardwalk could already be in scum hands.

^He has a point, Monkey. You're far from confirmed town at this point.

In post 1443, Mehdi2277 wrote:Was the thing I put in bold not reasons for you being scummy?

Anyways if we want to decide on a mass claim or not then people need to comment on it.

I don't like the idea of a mass claim. Scum have enough information as is. It's bad enough we have vigs out in the open; we might as well continue to hide any protective roles, no?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Start working on it then. No town is gonna hammer you for a bit, at least. They shouldn't anyway.

L-1 pressure is cool anywho. Start talking. Quicklynches will be viewed with scrutiny. That's fair, no?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

What brawly said... That's sketch as all hell, mehdi.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Short post because I must leave. I won't participate in a mock lynch, and I'm still cool with Monkey getting the rope. I'll need to reread xisquellomier or however his name is spelled.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ugh... Just spent two hours dancing... Highly brain dead...

I saw an outstanding 'blargh! You say you're reading closely but then you ask stupid questions' post. My only real response is that I was just trying to point out the ridiculousness of an obv-town mehdi. I was looking to see if maybe I somehow slipped and missed a giant slip. I'm not trying to stupid or dense or anything. Sometimes I do ask legit questios though.

And to that dude who was all 'Vig Mhork. He's useless and hard to read.' blargh at you! I'm doing what I can. Sorry that I'm not über active; this game is hard for me to get into. I guess a Vig can hit me if they really want to, but it's still a waste. :/
Food for thought, though. I seriously do not believe there are two vigs. Like, at all. I'm really sure that one of them is actually a serial killer. If we're seriously playing this 'tell the Vig what to do' game, I'd seriously consider that crosskill thing, mainly because it would let the Vig kill off the third party. I need to think on this, though. Like many of my thoughts, there's prolly some massive flaw here.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

That's what they say, Mehdi. Clearly I don't believe that though. >.<
I think one of then is lying.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

How did they leash you?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1479, Lord Mhork wrote:Short post because I must leave. I won't participate in a mock lynch, and I'm still cool with Monkey getting the rope. I'll need to reread xisquellomier or however his name is spelled.

In post 1661, Mehdi2277 wrote:People claiming if they have claimed can repeat things to make it easier. Otherwise I'll go with what I can remember.

Role OwnerCard NameRole PowerTarget
Safety DanceElectric CompanyTrackerMehdi
Cheery DogWaterworksTrackerMhork
Safety DanceMediterranean AvenueWatcherJake
JakeBaltic AvenueWatcherSafety Dance
JalPark PlaceVigXis
Whoever gets Monkey's boardwalkBoardwalkVigGuille

If anyone wants something changed then say so.

Rereading Xis made me remember why I liked him for town. Vigging him would be stupid and a waste. Guille and safety should get vigged. Or maybe Cheery...or Jake... I don't really have solid town reads on any of them. Pretty sure there's scum in that bunch. I just know that Mehdi prolly shouldn't be shot, or Jal unless Monkey flips town, or Xis, or Brawly. I'm, like, 86% these guys are town.

In post 1548, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well if one of them is town considering how they both claimed it for a similar card type then the card being why is likely true.

The second claim could have been influenced by the first. Isn't that a possibility?

In post 1641, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm a permanant town vig. This is an easily demonstratable power. I doubt I'm going to be roleblocked every night. It would be stupid to lynch me and not know who is going to get my card.

What do you mean permanent?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1673, Mehdi2277 wrote:Safety's attitude claim wise makes him suck as a shot. Cheery similarly but less so. I think just removing guille and monkey has a good chance of ending the game. Jake one of his things involve how he replaced back in wanting to play which just sounds like he's town (well some people love scum a lot in the day phase too, but generally wanting to play right after a hospital thing I'd consider a town tell).

It could be possible, but the problem with that is lack of cc so the card belonging to monkey is true at least.

He said permanent to mean he can shoot each night while alive.

I know, but Jake is being weird and PoE makes him a suspect.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

This is silly. I have no clue what to do. All y'all are getting these awesome cards with power roles and all I have is a stupid green card that says nothing but 'you're a VT! :D' and a red card that I completely forgot about last night. Ergh.

I will do more catch up/playing/whatever later.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

@Jake:
My one post was along the lines of 'Hey, I forgot about this. Sorry, dudes.' :/
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1738, Cheery Dog wrote:If it's only 1 scum left then the trackers are good and I've just got an innocent. But with the amount of claimed power so fat this game, I don't think the game counts as one with low town power.

With 2 vigs, a sk and mafia in action, does that mean there could have been 4 kills night 1? As that kill looks to me like scum playing it safe from the watchers, and that un definitely didn't move night 1, yet he must have had the vig card, either both the sk and mafia have separate killing actions or mafia picked up the vig card and used out on brawl and don't have their own normal night kill.

With the possibility of 4 kills, it does only make sense for mafia to be 2 members, unless boardwalk isn't actually a vig card.

Anyway I tracked mhork during the night and he had a lack of targeting the kill. (leaving the actual result out, but I can confirm that I want role blocked)

What do you mean by actual result?

In post 1780, Cheery Dog wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopc.php?p=4675759#p4675759]post 1760[/url], Jal wrote:
Mhork is clearly not aligned with Medhi whatsoever (see how Medhi tried to counter-bandwagon Mhork D1), so that seems like a lame ass tracking target if you think Medhi is scum.

Sorry it I forget stuff from D1 which I wasn't even here for most of.
I'd dropped the brawl scum read during yesterday, as you would have seen the absence of me talking to him.

@safety I read kill flavoring. (I know it's not meant to actually relate to the game, but it was still there)

And I'm now claiming my third starting deed, because it will help you understand it (though I probably should have asked the other two if I'm allowed to do so last night or whenever they can tell at me they they don't want this revealed)
I'm in a neighborhood (red cards) with mhork and guille, stuff mhork said in there last night increased the oddness I had been reading from him yesterday on him as he seemed to be contradicting his stance on mehdi in there compared to in thread. Enough that I felt he was the best track target. (I also asked in there which plan I should follow in there for other's opinions other than my own, and it was decided town flip was possibly better.
I also have my town read on guile based a fair bit in on stuff said inside it. (even though NumQ never posted during night 1, by early read of him was pregame from there more than the lurkaderp in the main thread)

What 'stuff I said' are you referring to?

In post 1787, Cheery Dog wrote:

No, I don't know what any of their cards are besides the ones that get them into the neighbourhood either.
(well I do have a idea of Mhork's second one now I've tracked him)
SafetyDance wrote:
P-edit. Yeah, me too Jal. From the sounds of it they had a big conversation yet where are they now? Game's been open for over 24hrs...

We were only active in there at the start of the night.

Elaborate.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4678948#p4678948]post 1820[/url], Jake from State Farm wrote:But cheery said you posted "stuff" stuff implies more than 1 post.

Either you are lying or cheery has mis-repped your contributions in the QT.

Cheery's exact quote was

I'm in a neighborhood (red cards) with mhork and guille, stuff mhork said in there last night increased the oddness I had been reading from him yesterday on him as he seemed to be contradicting his stance on mehdi in there compared to in thread.

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and clarify what precisely he meant there.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4679440#p4679440]post 1827[/url], guille2015 wrote:I've got an orange (useless), red (Neighbor) and B&O (Useless).

So, was the deal with Medhi not seen moving on night 1 resolved? The problem for me is that there is no apparent Roleblock given that everyone seemed to have received their results properly.

Given that LM and Medhi were watched together. It would be impossible for them both to be Scum. I would like to assume that the game has 2 scum left rather than 1.

BTW, LM did say something early in the night. We all gave our scum reads and we all have similar opinions. He boasted that he knew that Monkey was an SK, and gave his reads. Then Cheery, placed his suspicions on LM and asked him if he was scum with Medhi. He posted at the end of the night with an apology and saying that he wasn't.

I share Cheery's concern on LM. Although, I think that LM is a very weak town read for me. I can't shake his play on day 1, as I have explained. I am confident in my town reads, as they have not changed since I posted them. If I am mistaken on them, it would be LM.

I want to hear from Xis now, and see what he has to say.

As for my thinking with the flip of yesterday's game, the reason I say that Monkey's SK flip, was essentially a Town flip, because had he flipped Mafia, we would have cleared Medhi and Jake and the the Trackers essentially become cops. The "scum" route was ideal for that scenario, but not for a scenario in which we get no such information. The "town" route was set to maximize the spread of getting scum in the event that we got no information. The SK flip, was essentially like that. It seems that only Cheery and I thought like that.

That what I said essentially. Maybe Cheery got odd reads from me saying I knew that Monkey was SK. I dunno.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4679957#p4679957]post 1850[/url], Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1815, Lord Mhork wrote:and a red card that I completely forgot about last night.

You remembered it 2 hours after I first posted in there last night :?
Then managed to forget after we have twelve hours after that without a post? (though guille never posted again after that either) I feel I only got a response due to me asking why noone had talked during more that the first 24 hours of night.

Dude, I'm not gonna play the 'but you posted right when I mentioned your name' game. I posted there when I remembered about it, then didn't get another chance afterward. I apologized about that. You got a response because I felt like talking could be helpful, but at that point it was too late. If you want, tonight we can get together and a have a severe heart to heart between the three of us. >.<

Xiquelomeir, why did you decide to cop Jal after a SK flip on Monkey? Why didn't you make the immediate link that she was the obvious real vig and obvtown? That investigation makes no sense at all to me. :/

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4682090#p4682090]post 1904[/url], guille2015 wrote:
In post 1903, Jake from State Farm wrote:quick question guile.

when you replaced in did you think your neighborhood was all town or were you under the impression that it's possible there could be scum in there?

The first thing I did was read the QT. I found SC to be scummy from the start. I am well aware of scum neighbors. I was neighbored with Ferb in the Phineas and Ferb game. And my scum buddy was neighbored with an SK. That game was a GNR Game so, so the first thing I thought was that the likelihood of one of them being scum was High. Hence why I payed close attention to their play. Because I played close attention to them, I came to the conclusion that they are likely town.

We discussed the odds Night One since all these cards were supposedly handed out randomly. It's entirely possible that it's an all town neighborhood.
('Course I've never been in a Neighborhood before, so what do I know? >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I did not.

If somehow Cheery got a result on me, I wanna hear it. Maybe I got some cool compulsive insomniac power. :o
That's a thing, right?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1943, Mehdi2277 wrote:But yeah that's the second tracker report where the person tracked is saying something is wrong. Ignoring the me/safety + cheery/mhork scum possibility by 1 vs 1 stuff this pretty much confirms there's a role that can mess up tracker reports (and me + mhork isn't possible either so me + cheery or safety + mhork are the only choices that let the 1 vs 1 work).

Just marking this. I don't like him discussing himself as a scum possibility.

In post 1948, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1938, Lord Mhork wrote:
What do you mean by actual result?

That I didn't get a no result response from the mod. I got a didn't see anything response which means that you didn't go anywhere.

Egasp I'm shocked.

In post 1938, Lord Mhork wrote:
Dude, I'm not gonna play the 'but you posted right when I mentioned your name' game. I posted there when I remembered about it, then didn't get another chance afterward. I apologized about that. You got a response because I felt like talking could be helpful, but at that point it was too late. If you want, tonight we can get together and a have a severe heart to heart between the three of us. >.<

I find it odd when people forget their powers, and it was possible that you were trying to ignore it during what you thought was the remainder of the night (because rules posts says they are 48 hours), and you either came back after finding out we were still in night, or you're possibily telling the truth, which given that you didn't visit anyone, I think is quite possible.
Let's just focus on catching the remaining scum out here in the thread I don't think heart to heart tonight will be necessary.

I'm sorry you find it odd. I forgot. Simple as that.

Also why do you say I was 'trying' to ignore it. If I had wanted to flat out ignore it, why would I have posted at all?

In post 1960, Cheery Dog wrote:In the hopes of seeing if he'd try to fakeclaim something maybe, but that obviously didn't happen.

What made you think I would try and fakeclaim anything? What would I have tried to fakeclaim, from your perspective?

In post 1867, Xisiqomelir wrote:

Bu..bu..bu.. Jal is obvtown!
: I thought so at the end of D1, but this was such a weird contradiction I thought I should check it out:

In post 1480, Jal wrote:Okay, I am shooting from a list including all opposed with Mhork included no matter what.

In post 1489, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
Current Vote Count 2.05

:right:
MonkeyMan576 - 5 (TehBrawlGuy, Lord Mhork, Jal, Jake From State Farm, Xisiqomelir) (L-1)

Additionally, with both N1 kills having strong suspicions/votes of Jal, I thought it was worth clearing up before LyLo

You mean this? Great, except for the fact that all you did was confirm something that was already essentially confirmed. Jal was all but mod confirmed as a vig and yet you investigated her anyway? Why? I don't understand this whole 'contradiction of yours.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1986, Mehdi2277 wrote:It's about the worst thing to fake claim unless xis is just the type to bet on I'll wifom the town with horrible power usage. So yeah I'm taking it as a town tell under that logic.

Mhork it's pretty clear the point of me calling myself scum is to try to show the reason not working well since I was expecting cheery to be redirected then which would make the 1 strange result from n1 have a fairly understandable explanation and kill one annoying fos reason on me.

It's weird and I'm marking it. :evil:

In post 1996, Xisiqomelir wrote:

@Lord Mhork
:
In post 1985, Lord Mhork wrote:You mean this? Great, except for the fact that all you did was confirm something that was already essentially confirmed.

I dispute this.

I'm listening.

In post 1985, Lord Mhork wrote:Jal was all but mod confirmed as a vig and yet you investigated her anyway?

Jal still has yet to vig anyone, and certainly hadn't by the end of D2 when I made my decision. How was he "mod-confirmed"?

There were two vig claims at the end of the day. I
highly
doubt that they were both lying because there was a super easy chance of a nasty snarl of a counterclaim. Why would scum Jal claim vig?

In post 1985, Lord Mhork wrote:Why? I don't understand this whole 'contradiction of yours.

Here it is again:

In post 1480, Jal wrote:Okay, I am shooting from a list including all opposed with Mhork included no matter what.

This makes zero sense for town to state if everyone on the list is with you on the same wagon, unless one thinks that they're all possibly bussing scum.

I'm pretty sure that Jal was shooting from the list because she wanted to shoot off someone that opposed the mock lynch idea. And I don't know how Jal is playing her vig. Maybe she wanted to shoot someone in her own scum suspect pool? Maybe she wanted a way to hide her target so scum couldn't doc or try shenanigans. I don't see how this is all that big a contradiction.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hmm... Considering the sheer volume of informative roles present, ninja scum could make sense. However I have a question, Cheery: does the fact that we have yet to see a non-vanilla flip affect this revelation of yours at all?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Cheey, do you think there are likely non vanilla scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (isolation #72) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Avoiding prod. Post coming.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2027, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2026, Lord Mhork wrote:Cheey, do you think there are likely non vanilla scum?

That's part of my current argument yes

But that seems more just justification for your PoE, no?

In post 2028, Jal wrote:Safety - when you get back give me a proper post about who has claimed what and what we're missing.

I've only skimmed the last few pages - it might be possible there are nonvanilla goons given that I am now a vig pr versus being a vanilla with a vig power.

I've been sick. Will get my ass back in gear and read some posts instead of skimming by tonight or tomorrow morning.

But yours was triggered by having a monopoly, right? I don't recall that Mehdi had a monopoly, did he?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Exactly. This is why I'm not sold that you're a ninja.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

...huh? Are you saying that you are a ninja?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

It just doesn't make sense to me...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2061, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2055, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 2027, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2026, Lord Mhork wrote:Cheey, do you think there are likely non vanilla scum?

That's part of my current argument yes

But that seems more just justification for your PoE, no?

You can call it that, since my thoughts have led to it, It's just how I'm thinking about the situation. I have no bones about you wanting it to be a justification for PoE.

Not really justifying. To me it looks like you're trying really hard to force Mehdi to fit as scum. That's sketch, pal.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shouldn't people be tracking people who haven't been tracked yet? You know, to catch scum.

I still have no night actions, so Cheery is gonna be bored.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

^That sounds like a better plan.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I don't really see the Mehdi scum thing. I still don't buy the ninja argument. :/
I need to read better not on a phone.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2111, Jake from State Farm wrote:Mhork and safety, why haven't you guys voted at all?

Does everyone think mehndi is scum?
Who's his partner if he is?
Who's scum if he isn't?
Is there any chance mehndi is town?
Am I the only one who feels scum is complacent right now?

I haven't voted because I don't see the Mehdi scum thing. It's based on the fact that he would have to be a power role, yet supposedly every role is determined by the randomly distributed cards. It doesn't make sense to me and the 'revelation' looks forced like Cheery is just trying to justify Medhi scum at all costs. The only rationale that Cheery has given has been that it would make sense from a balance perspective, yet this setup is supposedly supposed to be swingy, hence why I still don't buy it.

Thing is I'm not completely sold on Medhi town, either, because all these arguments he's giving are confusing as all hell. He's taking a more 'yeah I'm gonna be lynched and flip town so you all need to follow this plan' approach rather than the, in my opinion more town motivated, 'You guys shouldn't lynch me because I'm town. Here are my scum reads.' I'm having trouble reconciling the bad Cheery argument and the bad Mehdi play.

In post 2115, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2113, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't really see the Mehdi scum thing. I still don't buy the ninja argument. :/
I need to read better not on a phone.

Once you post sonething significant, I'd like to discuss the fact that it definitely looks like you are sort of lurking through the game and I just checked your iso and you have only voted 2 people all game. That's not something if expect from town. Looking through your iso is pretty useless

I'm totally lurking through this, mainly 'cause I really don't care. In all honesty, as long as we don't lynch the investigative roles, town has pretty much a guarenteed win. We just wait for scum to give themselves away to the watchers/trackers and kill them. Why are we still all arguing so bad about this lynch?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Really? Playing against my win con? That's nice.

VOTE: Medhi

I really don't care at this point. Town has a won game. Just lynch someone so the power roles can do their thing.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yay. I got an Advance to Go card. First thing all game I've gotten. :/

The most protown thing would be to lynch someone who isn't a tracker or watcher, doesn't really matter who, and let them find scum. Might as well do Medhi in since most of the town wants him lynched and he'd be an awful liability come LyLo. Don't really care, though, 'cause the day needs to end.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2122, Jal wrote:Lord Mhorkie pie, why did you decide to vote Mehdi right then?

'Cause someone needs to be lynched and he isn't one of the investigative roles. He's also behaving like a freak today and not making me feel particularly confident in my town feels on him.

In post 2123, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2118, Lord Mhork wrote:Really? Playing against my win con? That's nice.

VOTE: Medhi

I really don't care at this point. Town has a won game. Just lynch someone so the power roles can do their thing.

What is this? You're not getting the medhi scum thing, yet you're happy to vote him when pressured to actually use your vote, just because that is the only wagon active at the time (though guille had two votes) doesn't mean that's where you have to have voted, also you've placed it when it's no longer a hammer :S

Should I have hammered him for funsies? And as fun as it would be to string guille up, I wanna chat with him and Cheery tonight. I'm not particularly sold on Mehdi scum 'cause I have issues with the rationale, but I'm not sold on Medhi town either 'cause he's behaving erratically and not townly.

In post 2124, guille2015 wrote:
In post 2118, Lord Mhork wrote:Town has a won game.

Why do you think town has won the game?

Scum has no safe shots because there will be watchers and trackers on the key people. We just need to make sure that they don't know who will be targeting whom and they will be caught by the sheer volume of investigative roles.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2131, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2125, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 2074, Cheery Dog wrote:I don't think there's any point in me tracking the same person again?

Mhork is only cleared from doing last night's kill and considering 4 players can be checked it's more of a question of who I don't think should be checked. To me safety, jake, and jal are the people I think are the most likely to be town which means the other should be checked with night actions. If we were to lynch from those 4 then I'd have safety be tracked since jal > jake > safety in town read.

I still feel it's a waste to have me do the same thing again, if we're having the same person tracker, I think it may be better to use the other tracker to double check rather than the same one, for if for some reason I lied (
I haven't but it's there as an option if people what differently
), I'd probably do the same thing again.

Guilty conscience? 0.o
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2133, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ mhork - why now do you want to chat with your neighbors tonight when it seems it wasn't top priority for you earlier?

Because this time I'll remember to.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Why are you directing people, Medhi? It's a stupid idea that just gives scum more information to go about their business.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah so the deadline is soon. We should prolly figure out who we should lynch.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

About time I get a new card. >.<
I have B&O Railroad.

So there's been only one night kill. That's interesting. Rereading Cheery Dog.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2248, Jal wrote:I did not get role blocked. I used all of my cards to be sure of it in case it became a possibility. Meaning, scum probably no-killed.

I got Tennessee Avenue at the beginning of the night. I know who has the missing card and they know I know. Let the games begin.

Everyone out what you got and any suspicions you have.

Why Cheery Dog?

Why would scum no kill? I don't understand the benefit at this point.

Because he's in my neighborhood and he commented that a scum was likely to be there given what portion of the town was in the neighborhood and also guille flipped town. Hang on. I did ask him for final reads, for what it's worth.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Jake, xisquelimeier, and me, in that order. He also said that the purple card is the key and that xisquelimeier's results should be taken with a grain of salt 'cause he didn't trust him.

Also Cheery was giving me all mess of weird feels last night. Especially the way he phrased his 'One of you is prolly scum which means my early reads were wrong.' post.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Explain the card count, xis.

Jal, I dunno right now. Why would someone lie about not having a card?

I'm not suggesting you're scum, but there is a doc possibility, no?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No, explain your 'at least two' comment.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2260, Lord Mhork wrote:No, explain your 'at least two' comment.

Directed at xis. Sorry.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I had hope that you can discuss these things seeing as I just did...

I'm gonna try this again. Why did you say AT LEAST two?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

That's a really stupid ability. I coulda sworn someone mentioned it counted the number of deeds.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Then why are you saying 'it always does this'? 0.o
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

The Crucible
is a harsh mistress and prop research caught up. Sorry. Will post after dinner.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2320, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2308, Lord Mhork wrote:That's a really stupid ability. I coulda sworn someone mentioned it counted the number of deeds.

Just more evidence you really didn't bother to read anything at all Day 2. What on earth were you doing?

In post 2295, SafetyDance wrote:Graphical representation of the night actions

Spoiler:

Holy shit, I suck with abbreviations. :facepalm:

P-edit: Where did #2318 come from, did not see that at all. :S

Anyway using that list Jal mhork and cheery would have to be both be scum; 6 alive = 4 town + 2 scum.

No I didn't read anything Day Three. I was bored and figured the game was won, remember?

In post 2329, Jake from State Farm wrote:Holy fuck mhork and xis where you at?

At least xis hasn't really posted on site since his last post the but mhork posted everywhere else but here yesterday.

We are near mylo/lylo situation and you are lurking? Seriously if either if you are town so help me...

Working, not lurking. And what's there to say? I was waiting for Xisquelomelelomeyer to says something since he's got that vote on him.

In post 2340, Jake from State Farm wrote:well I never really believed Xis's claim to begin with cause of him copping Jal. so I really think it's xis & 1 other but mhork is still a possibility.

The only way last nights actions make sense is if there was some sort of scum re-director or bus driver. that drove me and somebody else. But if they were doing that why kill guile?

since that doesn't seem plausible to me, that leaves xis is scum.

I agree like I did before that the Jal copping was totally sketch. Who cops a more or less confirmed vig?

@Xis

What do you mean by end of quicktopic? That we both kinda suspect each other? Sure, I guess. It's more numbers, though, and the number of confirmed townies and obv towns leave little room for arguing there.

And what do you mean by 'fair assessment'?

@Cheery:

What do you think of guille's final reads?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

How do you feel about xis?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2353 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2348, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Mhork
:
In post 2344, Lord Mhork wrote:
@Xis

What do you mean by end of quicktopic? That we both kinda suspect each other? Sure, I guess. It's more numbers, though, and the number of confirmed townies and obv towns leave little room for arguing there.

See below response to Cheery. More generally, what scumreads do you have?

You, Cheery, and Jake. Yay for PoE! :D
But yeah... I don't like your Jal investigation, remember? Also you had the purple card and Guille said to watch out for it.

In post 2344, Lord Mhork wrote:And what do you mean by 'fair assessment'?

Is this accurately portraying your actions this game, or is it not?

In post 2313, Cheery Dog wrote:pedit - The read of Medhi - not thinking Medhi should be vigged which I understood to be a townread, which happened near the deadline of day 2 - and then he was feeling conflicted of Mehdi in the neighbourhood. Being conflicted about someone I would have thought would make an okay vig kill, to solve having to read the troublesomeness of him. But the statement in thread was telling me Mhork had Mehdi as a town read. (Just checked it; )I also didn't really see any attempts to actually read him better from Mhork yesterday anyway, just rejecting my theory that Mehdi was possibly a ninja was really the only talk about Mehdi he joined in with yesterday before he voted)

Sure, I guess. I had thought Medhi was town, but he was acting kinda scummy so I had no solid stance on him.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2351, Jal wrote:Sigh. Our best bet is NL and set up a security permeter around our townies.

Isn't that optimal play anyway?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

K so, Jake, is the copping Jal thing what makes you think Xis is scum? Is there anything else?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I see.

Who actually has a town read on xis at this point?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Cheery, that doesn't make any sense. The percentage thing was a joke. How is finding him scummy after copping an obv town me looking scummy?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I just realized that both possible scum teams have xis as a part of them.

VOTE: Xisquelomir

He was a good Vig choice 'cause he looked like he was purposely trying to make other people doubt their reads on him.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hehehe... You're silly, Cheery.

But let's put this 'me-scum' thing aside for a moment. Do you think that xis is town? 'cause jake made done pretty good points.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Because I'm not scum? And unlease the team is you/jake, xis is obv scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

But what about the purple card? And the whole copping Jal was just ridiculous.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2372, Xisiqomelir wrote:

In post 2370, Lord Mhork wrote:But what about the purple card?

What about it? I received it last night. We all admit, I believe, that it does nothing. Please tell me why I'd hide it from town as any alignment.

Because it actually does do something awesomely scummy and you wanted to hide that fact? You having it means that Medhi was lying earlier, right? Why would he do that?

In post 2370, Lord Mhork wrote:And the whole copping Jal was just ridiculous.

I abide by this decision as well.

Question for you, Mhork: If I'm scum, how do you regard my investigation results?

As safe bets to give the least amount of information possible to the town without looking like you're wasting our time? Seriously, who cops the uncc'd Vig?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2371, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2370, Lord Mhork wrote:But what about the purple card? And the whole copping Jal was just ridiculous.

They're possible, why are you so upset that I'm voting you anyway?

Tch. I'm not upset. I'm just trying to see why you want me over xis or a no lynch at this late stage of the game.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2372, Xisiqomelir wrote:

What about it? I received it last night. We all admit, I believe, that it does nothing. Please tell me why I'd hide it from town as any alignment.

It's also interesting to note here that you ask why
you
would hide it rather than why
Medhi
would have hidden it.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah I'm a moron and misread your post. I don't even know what I was thinking there, 'cept that I thought you missed a point. >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Safety, I have B&O railroad, so now I have 3, not 2. Remember?

In post 2247, Lord Mhork wrote:About time I get a new card. >.<
I have B&O Railroad.

So there's been only one night kill. That's interesting. Rereading Cheery Dog.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hah. I love that jake was all gung-ho for xis lynch, self voted, and then got cold feet. >_>

Where'd your certainty go?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

That's silly. Your self vote alone warrants a response to the situation. You say that safety/xis is the team? So we gotta get Cheery and Jal...

@Cheery and Jal:

Is there any way you could be persuaded to join the xis wagon?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2435, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2433, Lord Mhork wrote:That's silly. Your self vote alone warrants a response to the situation. You say that safety/xis is the team? So we gotta get Cheery and Jal...

@Cheery and Jal:

Is there any way you could be persuaded to join the xis wagon?

You aren't reading very well.

Originally I thought it was xis/cheery
After re-reading cheery doesn't make sense but safety does
The self vote is due to the fact that one of us should be lynched, I'm perfectly happy being lynched if that means Jal shoots xis.

At least safety was willing to pick a side, nobody else is. Vote me or xis. Pick or stfu

Yeah, pal. I picked a side. >_>

+1 to Cheery's question on xis.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hah. Betcha that the team is totally xis/Jake and they're totally messing with us. >.<

Whatev's. Guess I'll play along 'cause Jake dropped his spine right as his lynch was gonna go through.

UNVOTE: xisquelomeir

VOTE: No Lynch
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2447 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shouldn't someone be watching xis on the off chance he's actually a cop?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Interesting point. What do you learn if he dies?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

V/LA for the next ~four days.

Just moved and have no Internet. Will try to watch the thread on my phone.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Jal is obv town. Are we really questioning this?

I'm still behind a xis lynch.
VOTE: xisquelomeir
Way too spine, jake! (b")b

I'm also still LA. :/
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yay! I have Internet again! My V/LA is done and I will check over this thread after school.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2564 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2547, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2540, Lord Mhork wrote:Yay! I have Internet again! My V/LA is done and I will check over this thread after school.

:roll:

My bad. Another V/LA unexpectedly happened right after I said that...

Also every time you say to lynch you, a little voice in my head says 'do it.' Why do you keep saying that?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

You're ignoring Xis' supposed cop.

Is there anyone you think is town at this point, Jake, or do you just really want to lynch somebody? :/
You're destroying that whole town feel I had about you with your trying to get xis' lynch, then Cheery's, then hinting at mine, and then suggesting Jal might not even be a vigilante. You're bleeding desperation and opportunism, pal. Do you even have town reads at this point?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2572 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

xis would be scum, because Jal is confirmed town. I believe her 100% saying she got her monopoly, because I see no reason not to. She collected a set of property, and in monopoly this causes good things. And I'm sorry but this game wasn't priority for me to check out on my phone during my V/LA.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Way to spine was me turning spine into a verb like I do with every word ever.

I've been following Jake because he seemed to know what he was doing and I believed that a 1v1 would be beneficial as I'm pretty sure one of the two, at least, is scum.

Jal is conftown, and you, safety, are super probtown. That leaves Cheery, Jake, and xis. Cheery/xis seems more likely, but Jake is making me doubt his towniness.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Way to spine was me turning spine into a verb like I do with every word ever.

I've been following Jake because he seemed to know what he was doing and I believed that a 1v1 would be beneficial as I'm pretty sure one of the two, at least, is scum.

Jal is conftown, and you, safety, are super probtown. That leaves Cheery, Jake, and xis. Cheery/xis seems more likely, but Jake is making me doubt his towniness.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Nice try, xis.

By the way all, I got boardwalk. It gives me Vig powers. Xis is totally scum at this point.

VOTE: Xisquelomeir
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2631, Xisiqomelir wrote:All right, I'm going to go with my investigation.

VOTE: Lord Mhork

The final scumpartner is a tough one. Jake is my least likely possibility, which defaults to Cheery assuming I wasn't interfered with N3. SafetyDance would be better served as scum feigning results rather than this, I think.

That's cute. I like how you waited to test the waters before committing to your 'guilty' investigation.

In post 2632, Xisiqomelir wrote:I received Park Place.

@town
: Willing to blap tonight or not as requested.

What does your Park Place do?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Wow, Cheery. Way to confirm yourself. The team is totally Cheery/xis now. Lemme ask you, cheery, first of all what do you make of the fact that I got the Vig shot? Second, how can you possibly believe that I'm scum over xis, who is BSing and bending over backwards trying to look obv town. He had a guilty on me, supposedly. A guilty. Yet instead he chose to wait of the town to say something about it. Explain that. How does that look town?

Inb4 stupid townie quickhammer.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

It's supposedly 'cause he claims cop with a guilty, but he's scum.

Also I'm gonna point out the balance issue with mafia getting the Vig shot. Why would they get two kills?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2647, SafetyDance wrote:Mhork, mhork, mhork. I think this has already been posted but look again:

Spoiler:
In post 434, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
COMING SOON TO A MINI-THEME THREAD NEAR YOU!!!!!

Monopoly Mafia - Where the Power is in the Property

This is going to be a 13-player game, so grab a spot as soon as you can
All 28 deeds will be randomized amongst all the players (Yes, that does mean some will have more than others)
Alignment is determined before deed randomization
Deeds determine your role
Due to the nature of this game, this game can be very swingy and some elements may be considered bastard to some

I will accept up to 6 pre-in slots. 3 are currently filled.

PM me to join in the fun

Which explains perfectly well how AI/MM received a vig card despite being SK.

If that's really your last straw...

In post 2641, Lord Mhork wrote:Wow, Cheery. Way to confirm yourself. The team is totally Cheery/xis now. Lemme ask you, cheery, first of all what do you make of the fact that I got the Vig shot? Second, how can you possibly believe that I'm scum over xis, who is BSing and bending over backwards trying to look obv town. He had a guilty on me, supposedly. A guilty. Yet instead he chose to wait of the town to say something about it. Explain that. How does that look town?

Inb4 stupid townie quickhammer.

Have you seen this?

In post 2624, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2619, Xisiqomelir wrote:Determined both the investigation and card-counting targets by randomizing (out of 3 for investigation and out of 5 for card-counting).

Copping Lord Mhork: G

Card-counted Jal: Jal had at least 2 cards

Will vote Mhork if watching/tracking results reveal no interference.

As someone who tracked you last night, why don't I see either of those actions? (or any action whatsoever)

Deed counter has been confirmed to count as a visit (at least to watches) who saw mine in action night 1, I don't see trackers not being the same.

Speaking of the deed counter I used mine last night as I said I would, @Jake, did you self watch pick it up?
Also with that, I'm confused why my night 1 use described the answer as well as the "confirmed" I got today to tell me more than two cards were processed.

@Xis, how much detail have your results gone into when you have got your results I didn't see you getting.

So CD claiming Xis wrong would mean he's on your side. Confusing since he's voting you right?

Yeah Cheery is being a freak and not making sense. It's 'cause he and xis are trying to force this final lynch through for the win.

In post 2656, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@town
:
In post 2645, Lord Mhork wrote:Also I'm gonna point out the balance issue with mafia getting the Vig shot. Why would they get two kills?

102% scumskimming.

This statement makes sense and your cases are really good. Why are you trying to rationalize your supposed guilty on me?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2716 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I feel dirty after this game. Normally, out of principle, I hate lurking as a strategy, but it seemed to be the right method.

Good game, all, and special congrats to Cheery.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No... No I hate lurkers because they make the game impossible to play. Look at this game. Lurking killed it. :/
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”