Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 2074, Cheery Dog wrote:I don't think there's any point in me tracking the same person again?

Mhork is only cleared from doing last night's kill and considering 4 players can be checked it's more of a question of who I don't think should be checked. To me safety, jake, and jal are the people I think are the most likely to be town which means the other should be checked with night actions. If we were to lynch from those 4 then I'd have safety be tracked since jal > jake > safety in town read.

In post 2075, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Mehdi
: You're voting him, one presumes you'd like him lynched. I'd like to hear a reasonable explanation as to why, because I strongly disagree.

Also, I think this makes more sense as a cop pool: {Cheery Dog, SafetyDance, Lord Mhork}

Considering safety actions day 2 I think he'd be a pretty bad target. Mhork I wouldn't be against and cheery associations with safety considering I think safety is town along with the way he's treated his neighborhood and how he replaced in and just came in directly make me still think he's town.

And the reason is simple. Primarily PoE. There's 7 people for me to look at. Safety/jal/jake I think are pretty town. That leaves mhork/xis/cheery/guille. I just gave some reason for cheery town. Mhork's actions towards lurker day 1 helps him a bit. There's no reason for you to claim cop. The person left at the bottom is guille. In fact look at guille's reaction to my plan (ignoring the fact he's naturally going to dislike the part on me shooting him). I did try to make the tracks/cop work like a triangle and beyond that for the outlier problem to apply jal/jake/safety have to be scum.
I've broken a game to the point town had a 100 percent chance of winning in one case and I think 80 percent chance in the other case he was with me then (detective mafia). I've helped break another and he was with me then (marketplace mafia). And he seriously wants to make a counter plan even if I flip town when by now he should know I understand set ups well?
He bothers to make a mehdi scum flip thing when I said that only applies if I flip town to have more to attack on it (and somehow the plan works better if I flip scum according to him when as scum I'd make sure to take advantage of what I can do). No watcher should have free realm. That leaves it more to luck and I'm not trying to catch scum with watchers. I'm trying to preserve the most results since I know how many results can destroy a scum team. And again I've shown in the past I know set ups well as town.

I'll finish catching up in a bit but I still prioritize guille > mhork (yes I've glanced at this page to see him vote me and while I can see him as scum for a while I've stuck with guille and still believe that).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Tennessee and New York avenue are the names of the oranges I have.

And safety do you really want to follow lynch all liars that hard? I know I've said this before but yes it applies. Read me for what I've said. I think I've said plenty and that reading me from what I've said and done is doable. Or am I really a null read without the role stuff? No idea should be blindly followed.

Anyways scum wise currently I'm at guille > xis > mhork (I chose to put mhork above xis mainly for actually pushing lurker after the claim). If we don't have someone scum flip today then thinking on it I don't want xis checking guille or mhork.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Jake if you help me on guille that would be 3 votes done at once. Add two and that finishes it properly. Or think on what I said this page + what you said to guille last page.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Mhork you realize for a night action plan to be written then I have to have reads. Do you think I wanted guille shot because I think he's town? I've made my reads pretty clear pretty repeatedly. My votes have been pretty easy to see since the start of the game. I've argued pretty directly with people multiple times.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

~SafetyDance has been prodded~
~Xisiqomelir has been prodded~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2122, Jal wrote:Lord Mhorkie pie, why did you decide to vote Mehdi right then?

'Cause someone needs to be lynched and he isn't one of the investigative roles. He's also behaving like a freak today and not making me feel particularly confident in my town feels on him.

In post 2123, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2118, Lord Mhork wrote:Really? Playing against my win con? That's nice.

VOTE: Medhi

I really don't care at this point. Town has a won game. Just lynch someone so the power roles can do their thing.

What is this? You're not getting the medhi scum thing, yet you're happy to vote him when pressured to actually use your vote, just because that is the only wagon active at the time (though guille had two votes) doesn't mean that's where you have to have voted, also you've placed it when it's no longer a hammer :S

Should I have hammered him for funsies? And as fun as it would be to string guille up, I wanna chat with him and Cheery tonight. I'm not particularly sold on Mehdi scum 'cause I have issues with the rationale, but I'm not sold on Medhi town either 'cause he's behaving erratically and not townly.

In post 2124, guille2015 wrote:
In post 2118, Lord Mhork wrote:Town has a won game.

Why do you think town has won the game?

Scum has no safe shots because there will be watchers and trackers on the key people. We just need to make sure that they don't know who will be targeting whom and they will be caught by the sheer volume of investigative roles.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2125, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 2074, Cheery Dog wrote:I don't think there's any point in me tracking the same person again?

Mhork is only cleared from doing last night's kill and considering 4 players can be checked it's more of a question of who I don't think should be checked. To me safety, jake, and jal are the people I think are the most likely to be town which means the other should be checked with night actions. If we were to lynch from those 4 then I'd have safety be tracked since jal > jake > safety in town read.

I still feel it's a waste to have me do the same thing again, if we're having the same person tracker, I think it may be better to use the other tracker to double check rather than the same one, for if for some reason I lied (I haven't but it's there as an option if people what differently), I'd probably do the same thing again.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2131, Cheery Dog wrote:

I still feel it's a waste to have me do the same thing again, if we're having the same person tracker, I think it may be better to use the other tracker to double check rather than the same one, for if for some reason I lied (
I haven't but it's there as an option if people what differently
), I'd probably do the same thing again.

Guilty conscience? 0.o
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

@ mhork - why now do you want to chat with your neighbors tonight when it seems it wasn't top priority for you earlier?
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 2129, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
~SafetyDance has been prodded~
~Xisiqomelir has been prodded~

Received.

I still want to lynch Mehdi y'all.

@Mehdi
: What happens if (as I predict) we see a town guille flip? How many (if any) of your townreads slip down?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:32 am

Why mehndi over mhork/guile?

I don't understand your town read of guile one bit. He's done absolutely nothing productive IMO.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:32 am

Ebwop- Neither has mhork

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 am

Post by guille2015 »

And the reason is simple. Primarily PoE. There's 7 people for me to look at. Safety/jal/jake I think are pretty town. That leaves mhork/xis/cheery/guille. I just gave some reason for cheery town. Mhork's actions towards lurker day 1 helps him a bit. There's no reason for you to claim cop. The person left at the bottom is guille. In fact look at guille's reaction to my plan (ignoring the fact he's naturally going to dislike the part on me shooting him). I did try to make the tracks/cop work like a triangle and beyond that for the outlier problem to apply jal/jake/safety have to be scum.
I've broken a game to the point town had a 100 percent chance of winning in one case and I think 80 percent chance in the other case he was with me then (detective mafia). I've helped break another and he was with me then (marketplace mafia). And he seriously wants to make a counter plan even if I flip town when by now he should know I understand set ups well?
He bothers to make a mehdi scum flip thing when I said that only applies if I flip town to have more to attack on it (and somehow the plan works better if I flip scum according to him when as scum I'd make sure to take advantage of what I can do). No watcher should have free realm. That leaves it more to luck and I'm not trying to catch scum with watchers. I'm trying to preserve the most results since I know how many results can destroy a scum team. And again I've shown in the past I know set ups well as town.

I'll finish catching up in a bit but I still prioritize guille > mhork (yes I've glanced at this page to see him vote me and while I can see him as scum for a while I've stuck with guille and still believe that).

I know you are good with setups. But even if you are good with setups, it doesn't mean that you are not Mafia.

When I saw your plan, I thought, What would Medhi-scum gain from this. So I suggested a slight change that will minimize scum movement if this where the case. I also took note that the way you suggested the plan was pro-town. So, I took at look at your plan in the event that you flipped town. Unfortunately, I don't think any plan would work best if today's Lynch is on town. The plan you suggested would only work if the last scum lies in LM/Xis/Cheery/me (vigged). If any of Jake, Safety, or Jal is scum, Then It won't matter if any of the LM/Xis/Cheery is scum (Since I would be dead). What worries me the most of your plan is that Jake is not featured in it. Clearly, Jake has a tracker card, so that means he is an asset. I also understand you not including him because you have a town read on him. But personally, I am real worried about Jake.

Also, Why is it a problem for me (as town) who thinks that you (Medhi) is scum, to try to create a countermeasure for your plan if you flip scum. Curious, I liked your plan as a Medhi-scum scenario. So, I gave the reason why I think your plan is flawed, if you flip town. It only works if Jake/Jal/Safety are town. But I disagree with that, Primarily because of Jake. If jake is Scum, and you are town, then that plan would lead to a scum victory.

As I write this, I remembered something about mafia. Mafia is won with risks. So, considering that, If I am mistaken about Medhi, then it's possible that I am mistaken about Jake. Which would mean that Medhi's plan will work if he flips town. So let's do it as originally intended. Except that I would like the suggestion that I added for when Medhi is scum.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Here. Give me a moment to catch up.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2133, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ mhork - why now do you want to chat with your neighbors tonight when it seems it wasn't top priority for you earlier?

Because this time I'll remember to.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:25 am

Anyone else have an opinion on my suggestion about guiding the watchers?

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I'm against it simply because my goal isn't for watchers to catch scum but keep the trackers alive. Trackers that don't die can actually clear someone from doing the kill which if we lynch scum today clears someone as town while watchers not on the person who dies isn't likely to help much. If we lynch scum and a pr says they have a result that clears someone then that person is fully clear (if the pr is scum that'd make them the last scum so the innocence aspect would remain true). Clear 3 people for tomorrow. Have 1 die by vig, another by lynch, and another by mafia night kill. 5 people alive tomorrow with the potential to have 4 clear which would be a guaranteed win (since jal would be fully clear is someone non xis flips scum and 3 clears with 5 alive is enough to win). Thinking on it lynching scum today plus a plan should guarantee a win although I've changed my mind on one thing. The clears should be alive too so I want it to be more like safety targets cheery, cheery targets xis, and xis targets safety with all 3 being potential watcher targets for the 3 potential clears with jal for tomorrow.

And guille I'm referring to how you wanted to make a counter plan if I flip town. So as the person who helps break two games with you as town you don't just trust the plan. I'm ok with you trying to make a counter plan if I flip scum just find it scummy that you'd bother to discuss one for if I flip town (and somehow it needs more changes if I'm town then scum likely because you know I'm town and just want to find a way to modify it without being obvious and to weaken what it can do).

And VOTE: mhork. Mostly because he's similarly near the bottom and I can only lynch guille with other votes so joining with jake helps.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:08 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Laptop battery says no. Sorry, may get time later back home.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 am

So regardless of flip safety watches cheery and I watch safety?

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

PlayerPowerTarget
JakeWatcherSafety/Xis
SafetyWatcherCheery/Xis
SafetyTrackerCheery
CheeryTrackerXis
XisCopSafety
JalVigguille

Swap guille with mhork for vig target if we lynch guille. That'd be my current idea. Mainly maximize clears for tomorrow and if just 3 clears are alive tomorrow when there'll be 5 players then the game is a guaranteed win (the problem being it'd have to be fully clear which having one scum be lynched today makes easy to do, but without isn't as simple).
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Why are you directing people, Medhi? It's a stupid idea that just gives scum more information to go about their business.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It's what I do. It's also got me nominated for a scummy so it has worked pretty well (and that's part of what the guille argument is on the desire to fix my plan if I flip town when he has experience with me breaking games).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 610, Mehdi2277 wrote:

Current role list.

Mehdi2277 - Gunsmith
Primate - Tracker
Coron – Day Coroner
OS – Day Coroner
guille2015 - Voyeur
IceGuy - Tracker
Robocopter87 - Voyeur
Syndromeofadown - Tracker

Now here's a list of potential scum if quadz isn't the driver:

Primate - Tracker
OS – Day Coroner
IceGuy - Tracker
Robocopter87 - Voyeur
Syndromeofadown - Tracker

Primate follows ice.
Ice follows OS.
Syndrome follows robo.
Robo targets syndrome.
I target syndrome.

Now cases based on death.

I. I die. Lynch primate to confirm without a doubt bus driver exists. If he flips town then ice can clear OS, syndrome can clear robo, primate can have cleared ice. If ice, os, and robo are cleared then syndrome is scum. If one of the reports incriminates another player lynch the person who has the guilty report on them followed by the reporter for autowin.

II. Robo/primate/OS/Ice dies. I can clear or confirm syndrome as scum. If I clear syndrome that leaves 3 potential scum with 3 lynches leftover. Just kill all three (and reports can clear more which could find the scum then).

III. Coron dies. Primate can clear ice, ice can clear os, syndrome can clear robo, I can clear syndrome. This would clear ice, os, syndrome, and robo with me and guille already confirmed. That means primate is scum. If one of the reports incriminates another player lynch the person who has the guilty report on them followed by the reporter for autowin.

IV. Guille dies. Primate can clear ice, ice can clear os, syndrome can clear robo, I can clear syndrome. This would clear ice, os, syndrome, and robo with me and coron already confirmed. That means primate is scum. If one of the reports incriminates another player lynch the person who has the guilty report on them followed by the reporter for autowin.

V. Syndrome dies. Primate can clear ice, ice can clear OS. Lynch primate. If primate is town then the people cleared would be ice, os, me, guille, and coron. That would leave robo for scum. Lynch him for the win. If one of the reports incriminates another player lynch the person who has the guilty report on them followed by the reporter for autowin.

This being the much more simplified plan for quadz non driver.

That's one of the two main plans (technically this one also had some other stuff in it for quadz driver in that thread. Marketplace mafia's main plan wasn't my plan as much as something I helped in (the bois which was kanye and matt would get the most credit for it and I had a tendency to make the tables for auction stuff) although I can quote several a few other tables of player coordination in buying powers and using them that I wrote if you'd like other stuff.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

There's also the doc fake claim plan in dirty dealing mafia (that one isn't found in the thread, but instead in the google document I link to at the end of the game that was me and OS's hydra qt).
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:48 am

In post 2145, Lord Mhork wrote:Why are you directing people, Medhi? It's a stupid idea that just gives scum more information to go about their business.

He did it the previous day phase and you said nothing, why do you have a problem with it now?

If you think logically it's a good plan but you have to assume both trackers are legit.

Other than that it's a sound plan.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”