Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Scum killed baby spice night 1, they obviously aren't being that logical about who they kill.
@safety; my other deed's green, no powers.

In post 1894, Jake from State Farm wrote:
@ cheer - can you explain your town read on guile please ?

Numberq's first post in the neighborhood was a town motivated question, and I think scum would be more likely to be discussing with their scum mates rather than ask who was scum in a neighborhood. Hire absent from it during night 1 was a little worrying, but guile's y telling us out his reads in case of dying due to vig was treasuring if the town read. Guile's posts in thread have also been gut reading as town, and nothing has pointed to him being scum here either. I don't understand why he has ben a suspect of almost everyone else.
In post 1915, guille2015 wrote:Btw, do you or anyone who wants to voice it think that all the cards were randomly distributed at the start of the game?

They said they would be when GNR posted the game in the upcoming games section, that's all the evidence I have for it happening and makes it makes sense.
In post 1919, Jake from State Farm wrote:reading back guile, this is one of the posts that made me suspicious of him, guile is speaking like he knows for a fact Cheery's card is 1 shot but of course cheery doesn't confirm that. It is a very odd interaction
If you haven't noticed, the fact I have a result on mhork means it's not 1-shot.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

@Mod: Does watcher watching count as a visit?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It doesn't. This was confirmed when jake asked the same question.

Is the neighborhood a day one as well?

And mod saying they were random is pretty much pure mod confirmation it's the case.

Continuing xis's investigation only helps with his own alignment since he has no real motivation to fake it nor does he have one as scum to be a cop that'd check jal.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And guille can you show yourself being really calm as town when faced with pressure similar to being told you'll be killed? I know you were calm as scum in marketplace mafia under similar, but town meta for how it's null and not scummy?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And how much of the read's here were actually neighborhood influenced more then they appear to be?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

What do you mean mehndi, about a day one as well?

Lurker said they didn't have day talk, unless he was lying
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I'm asking for the neighborhood not the scum qt. Admittingly it's mostly my mistake in misreading 1925 to thinking guille gave out reads under pressure, but still something I'm curious on.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 pm

By saying "as well" it implies you know the scum QT already has day talk. If you didn't you wouldn't have added "as well"

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In reference to the neighborhood already has night talk is what the as well referred to.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Hmm

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Have you not read my posts complaining about lack of activity during the later real days of night?
it's night talk only.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 1931, Mehdi2277 wrote:Admittingly it's mostly my mistake in misreading 1925 to thinking guille gave out reads under pressure, but still something I'm curious on.

Think that responds to that.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 pm

In post 1925, Cheery Dog wrote:If you haven't noticed, the fact I have a result on mhork means it's not 1-shot.

back to this, I was more referring to how he assumed he knew your ability was one shot. Right or wrong, the way he asked it didn't feel right. It was almost like you guys were buddies

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1738, Cheery Dog wrote:If it's only 1 scum left then the trackers are good and I've just got an innocent. But with the amount of claimed power so fat this game, I don't think the game counts as one with low town power.

With 2 vigs, a sk and mafia in action, does that mean there could have been 4 kills night 1? As that kill looks to me like scum playing it safe from the watchers, and that un definitely didn't move night 1, yet he must have had the vig card, either both the sk and mafia have separate killing actions or mafia picked up the vig card and used out on brawl and don't have their own normal night kill.

With the possibility of 4 kills, it does only make sense for mafia to be 2 members, unless boardwalk isn't actually a vig card.

Anyway I tracked mhork during the night and he had a lack of targeting the kill. (leaving the actual result out, but I can confirm that I want role blocked)

What do you mean by actual result?

In post 1780, Cheery Dog wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopc.php?p=4675759#p4675759]post 1760[/url], Jal wrote:
Mhork is clearly not aligned with Medhi whatsoever (see how Medhi tried to counter-bandwagon Mhork D1), so that seems like a lame ass tracking target if you think Medhi is scum.

Sorry it I forget stuff from D1 which I wasn't even here for most of.
I'd dropped the brawl scum read during yesterday, as you would have seen the absence of me talking to him.

@safety I read kill flavoring. (I know it's not meant to actually relate to the game, but it was still there)

And I'm now claiming my third starting deed, because it will help you understand it (though I probably should have asked the other two if I'm allowed to do so last night or whenever they can tell at me they they don't want this revealed)
I'm in a neighborhood (red cards) with mhork and guille, stuff mhork said in there last night increased the oddness I had been reading from him yesterday on him as he seemed to be contradicting his stance on mehdi in there compared to in thread. Enough that I felt he was the best track target. (I also asked in there which plan I should follow in there for other's opinions other than my own, and it was decided town flip was possibly better.
I also have my town read on guile based a fair bit in on stuff said inside it. (even though NumQ never posted during night 1, by early read of him was pregame from there more than the lurkaderp in the main thread)

What 'stuff I said' are you referring to?

In post 1787, Cheery Dog wrote:

No, I don't know what any of their cards are besides the ones that get them into the neighbourhood either.
(well I do have a idea of Mhork's second one now I've tracked him)
SafetyDance wrote:
P-edit. Yeah, me too Jal. From the sounds of it they had a big conversation yet where are they now? Game's been open for over 24hrs...

We were only active in there at the start of the night.

Elaborate.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4678948#p4678948]post 1820[/url], Jake from State Farm wrote:But cheery said you posted "stuff" stuff implies more than 1 post.

Either you are lying or cheery has mis-repped your contributions in the QT.

Cheery's exact quote was

I'm in a neighborhood (red cards) with mhork and guille, stuff mhork said in there last night increased the oddness I had been reading from him yesterday on him as he seemed to be contradicting his stance on mehdi in there compared to in thread.

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and clarify what precisely he meant there.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4679440#p4679440]post 1827[/url], guille2015 wrote:I've got an orange (useless), red (Neighbor) and B&O (Useless).

So, was the deal with Medhi not seen moving on night 1 resolved? The problem for me is that there is no apparent Roleblock given that everyone seemed to have received their results properly.

Given that LM and Medhi were watched together. It would be impossible for them both to be Scum. I would like to assume that the game has 2 scum left rather than 1.

BTW, LM did say something early in the night. We all gave our scum reads and we all have similar opinions. He boasted that he knew that Monkey was an SK, and gave his reads. Then Cheery, placed his suspicions on LM and asked him if he was scum with Medhi. He posted at the end of the night with an apology and saying that he wasn't.

I share Cheery's concern on LM. Although, I think that LM is a very weak town read for me. I can't shake his play on day 1, as I have explained. I am confident in my town reads, as they have not changed since I posted them. If I am mistaken on them, it would be LM.

I want to hear from Xis now, and see what he has to say.

As for my thinking with the flip of yesterday's game, the reason I say that Monkey's SK flip, was essentially a Town flip, because had he flipped Mafia, we would have cleared Medhi and Jake and the the Trackers essentially become cops. The "scum" route was ideal for that scenario, but not for a scenario in which we get no such information. The "town" route was set to maximize the spread of getting scum in the event that we got no information. The SK flip, was essentially like that. It seems that only Cheery and I thought like that.

That what I said essentially. Maybe Cheery got odd reads from me saying I knew that Monkey was SK. I dunno.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4679957#p4679957]post 1850[/url], Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1815, Lord Mhork wrote:and a red card that I completely forgot about last night.

You remembered it 2 hours after I first posted in there last night :?
Then managed to forget after we have twelve hours after that without a post? (though guille never posted again after that either) I feel I only got a response due to me asking why noone had talked during more that the first 24 hours of night.

Dude, I'm not gonna play the 'but you posted right when I mentioned your name' game. I posted there when I remembered about it, then didn't get another chance afterward. I apologized about that. You got a response because I felt like talking could be helpful, but at that point it was too late. If you want, tonight we can get together and a have a severe heart to heart between the three of us. >.<

Xiquelomeir, why did you decide to cop Jal after a SK flip on Monkey? Why didn't you make the immediate link that she was the obvious real vig and obvtown? That investigation makes no sense at all to me. :/

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4682090#p4682090]post 1904[/url], guille2015 wrote:
In post 1903, Jake from State Farm wrote:quick question guile.

when you replaced in did you think your neighborhood was all town or were you under the impression that it's possible there could be scum in there?

The first thing I did was read the QT. I found SC to be scummy from the start. I am well aware of scum neighbors. I was neighbored with Ferb in the Phineas and Ferb game. And my scum buddy was neighbored with an SK. That game was a GNR Game so, so the first thing I thought was that the likelihood of one of them being scum was High. Hence why I payed close attention to their play. Because I played close attention to them, I came to the conclusion that they are likely town.

We discussed the odds Night One since all these cards were supposedly handed out randomly. It's entirely possible that it's an all town neighborhood.
('Course I've never been in a Neighborhood before, so what do I know? >.<
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Mhork, did you go anywhere last night?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I did not.

If somehow Cheery got a result on me, I wanna hear it. Maybe I got some cool compulsive insomniac power. :o
That's a thing, right?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Well it definitely sounds like he tracked you somewhere. So obviously someone is lying.

Cheery, who did mhork visit?

And if you say he didn't go anywhere I'm policy lynching you for trying to deceive town.

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Just as much as insane trackers is a thing. Since it's that or he was redirected by the sounds of it. Second seems more likely and that could cover the lack of RB (safety redirected to anyone who didn't take an action n1 covers my action trouble).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

But yeah that's the second tracker report where the person tracked is saying something is wrong. Ignoring the me/safety + cheery/mhork scum possibility by 1 vs 1 stuff this pretty much confirms there's a role that can mess up tracker reports (and me + mhork isn't possible either so me + cheery or safety + mhork are the only choices that let the 1 vs 1 work).
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Or the tracker claim is a lie

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Jal »

This is easy. Cheery says who he tracked Mhork going to (if so). Someone claim if they went to that person.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

That's covered in 1 vs 1 stuff.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Jal »

be back later. was just catching up and wanted to respond. Lots of work today.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1938, Lord Mhork wrote:
What do you mean by actual result?

That I didn't get a no result response from the mod. I got a didn't see anything response which means that you didn't go anywhere.

What 'stuff I said' are you referring to?
Your read on Mehdi, it is still off to me.
I don't have a problem with you saying monkey was an SK, I never questioned that in there, and I'm not arguing the fact out here either.

In post 1787, Cheery Dog wrote:
We were only active in there at the start of the night.

Elaborate.

The night went over 3 RL days, all the posting happened in the first 24 hours it until I posted again later.

Dude, I'm not gonna play the 'but you posted right when I mentioned your name' game. I posted there when I remembered about it, then didn't get another chance afterward. I apologized about that. You got a response because I felt like talking could be helpful, but at that point it was too late. If you want, tonight we can get together and a have a severe heart to heart between the three of us. >.<

I find it odd when people forget their powers, and it was possible that you were trying to ignore it during what you thought was the remainder of the night (because rules posts says they are 48 hours), and you either came back after finding out we were still in night, or you're possibily telling the truth, which given that you didn't visit anyone, I think is quite possible.
Let's just focus on catching the remaining scum out here in the thread I don't think heart to heart tonight will be necessary.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1941, Jake from State Farm wrote:Well it definitely sounds like he tracked you somewhere. So obviously someone is lying.

Cheery, who did mhork visit?

And if you say he didn't go anywhere I'm policy lynching you for trying to deceive town.

I wasn't trying to deceive town, I was just stating that I knew I wasn't roleblocked. I'm sorry if my use of 'actual' confused you into thinking that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”