Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Mogadishu Jones »

In post 224, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well you think lurker is scum. I think mhork is. As for not bussing you generally don't assume every time someone you suspect is voting someone it's mafia. You usually think it's voting a mislynch.

I don't generally assume anything.
Agent_Ireland
Agent_Ireland
Goon
Agent_Ireland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Agent_Ireland »

Prod dodge, post tomorrow
NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!
"I'm gonna be king of the pirates!" - Naruto Uzumaki (Bleach)
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 167, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 166, Mehdi2277 wrote:SC is there a reason to not say the other reason you unvoted me.

I thought it was implied in my post that I don't like Lord Mhork's claim that you were reaction fishing, which you deny and I feel runs counter to the "take everything seriously" mode that you claim to take in every game.

Pal, did you even read my last post? I amended my reaction fishing statement after it was clear I had made a mistake.

In post 168, Lurker wrote:Ok, My first in a (hopefully) series of reads. First off I will read Lord Mhork.

His first vote, Post #119, He votes me for the same reason as Jal did, or as they call it, sheeping. He goes on to say that Jal is town.

One of these would be a bit of a slip, but permissible. Two however, seems like buddying.

In post 126 He says that Medhi was reaction fishing. He also said that early wagons were bad.

Medhi did indeed support reaction fishing as said in post #24. "It's the ideal time to reaction fish". However, she did not do so.

In post #130 he stills disagrees with the wagon point when It has been pointed out there is some sheeping on the wagon.

He also FOS's Robert, with no explanation other that "Get an avatar".

I have a scum read on this guy. I also think I may have convinced myself for pushing for his lynch.

Vote: Lord Mhork

First, why is sheeping bad? Why is it inherently scummy and voteworthy? What if I flat out admit that I liked the point Jal made so much that it seemed like the best vote?

Second, where did I say that early wagons were bad? Oh you must mean that
sarcastic
remark that I said was
sarcasm
and was obviously
sarcasm
because I was helping to build an early wagon.

Third, what are you even talking about with the sheep and me disagreeing with the wagon point? How do those two correlate in the slightest?

Fourth, you are an idiot. If you actually, you know, read my posts, it would miraculously become clear that the FoS was not due to the lack of avatar, but rather the reaction fishing! Egasp! Brilliant!

Fifth, your vote on me is bad and you should feel bad with your poorly done IIoA.

In post 170, Jal wrote:
In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Helping? I wouldn't call what you did as helping. It looked like you thought you were voting scum. Xis' vote looked more like helping.

Difference is that I was voting someone because I agreed that behaved scummily. Xis was just along for the ride, apparently.

In post 171, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 99, Mehdi2277 wrote:Did you change the day/night number? I tried it and got twice as much win wise for day start vs night.

Yes, I messed with it for a good 10 to 15 mins and looked at the details. It gave weird results. it gave the town a 40 something win percentage with 8 town and 5 mafia. I was looking at it like, I don't get it. ether that, or my mind is shot. Witch is possible these past few days. I've made a huge mistake on a post in Ika Mafia while posting from my 360.
In post 130, Lord Mhork wrote:Shit. You're right. That FoS should be on Robert.

Robert, get an avatar.

And I disagree on your wagon point.

I would get an avatar, but i'm not sure what to have really. I think I'll go for my aviator that I've had for over a year on Ika Mafia. and why are you FOSing me?

also, loving the activity for day 1. I had to catch up on several pages after me sleeping, Church, and after me watching the Bronco game. Hopefully we can keep it up. I'm going to need to reread stuff, especially the larger posts, before my computer crude's out on me again. I think I may be able to come up with a suspicion this soon in day 1 though.

I'm FoSing you because of your reaction fishing. Like I've said in my posts. And the avatar is a really nice thing because it makes it easier for people to attribute quotes to the correct people instead of getting confused and pointing fingers at the wrong people. It can be anything really. Just google some nice picture and slap it in there.

In post 181, Robert2424 wrote:Mainly just a feeling I've gotten from her. I have no way of really explaining it, its more just a feeling then anything. It can change, idk, don't have any control over it.

As For mhork, I'm unsure how to feel about him, he seems to have came out of nowhere all the sudden, being active, and Jumping onto the Lurker bandwagon. I haven't seen much, but mainly he's been confusing to me. He dose seem a bit scummy, but not sure.

As For Lurker, he's now committing a lot more to the game then before, I feel like now there is a bandwagon on him that he's actually going to commit. Meaning the players voting on him, putting enough pressure for him to talk and make more then one sentence posts really. I'm not going to discredit putting pressure on people via votes(if putting presure on him to talk more and to stop being scummy is there intent that is, idk, I can't read there minds). I'm placing one on Jake to do just that, get him to talk more. Not to bully, but I do think he is a good player and can make good reads if he'd just post. But I do think that if Lurker is town, one voting for him is scum.

How am I scummy. And the out of nowhere thing has to do with the fact that I didn't know the day had begun before then. Is my activity bad?

In post 182, Mehdi2277 wrote:A. Jal, Mhork, and Mog all seem to think he's scum with their votes (Xis not so much).

B. Pressure votes work fine when you don't call them pressure votes. If he knows it's just pressure it's a lot easier to ignore. Voting a scum read whether it's mhork or jal beats pressuring jake when it's unlikely to make him post much more when he knows the vote isn't going to get him lynched.

Dat terribad pressuring.
I really don't like the fact that you are already narrowing down the possible scum to me and Jal there. It's kinda tacky. Also, of course I seem to think he's scum with my vote! Why in the hell would I tell someone I'm voting that I actually think they're town?! How does that even?!

In post 186, Mehdi2277 wrote:It's more of what do you think of the people on those wagons. Lurker and Lord are on each other so that cancels. Then it's me and SC pushing mhork vs Jal, Xis the sheep, and AI the rvs vote.

How do we cancel? And I really don't like this polarizing tactic you're attempting here.

In post 190, Mogadishu Jones wrote:
In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:Coug... Pal... That wagon comment was sarcasm. You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Also I amended my reaction fishing statement in my last post.

And, Jal, I'm phone posting but it's guy mixed with analysis of posts that I match with a town mindset.

I do not recall implying such a thing.

I was talking about this here:
In post 123, Mogadishu Jones wrote:But if youre asking about baby spice then yeah. Reasons=math

unvote

The speed of this wagon is ridiculous

In post 221, Mehdi2277 wrote:Yes although primarily because I think Mhork is scum and I don't think he's bussing (Xis I also think a good chance of being scum, but less so).

Why are you so 100% convinced that I am scum? Why are you already looking for connections that can be stemmed from me being scum? All it does is create ugly, anti town confirmation bias.

In post 224, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well you think lurker is scum. I think mhork is. As for not bussing you generally don't assume every time someone you suspect is voting someone it's mafia. You usually think it's voting a mislynch.

What is this even?

As awesome as it would be to have Mehdi be so clearly scum, I think he's prolly town based on the sheer eagerness of his posts and the fact that, usually, scum would be so clear in their use of logical fallacies to mislynch town. Also, I like Mogadishu, and Lurker can get some extra scum points for obvious OMGUS.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Liking the two highest posters for town is probably a good idea if youre scum.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Not saying you're scum, but I may need to remember that later
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Right... It has nothing to do with the content, just that they post a lot. You've got me all figured out Mogadishu..

PEdit:
Dat backtrack...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Pshah
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

So you spend most of the time calling me bad and then just back track at the end to I'm town? Continuing I didn't call jal mafia. I was referring to robert's scum reads because I'd rather him vote someone I think is town then vote no one. I also see a complete lack of reasoning for town Mog.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Man I wouldnt oppose Lord Mhok getting votes.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 192, Mehdi2277 wrote:I think there's no reason to not answer. If you want to soft claim a role this early then just say it's role related.

And again I'm not sure who all three scum are, but if have someone as a strong scum read I'll tunnel them until my mind changes or they're dead.

P-edit: Arrogance is fun.

@Mehdi. depending on when somebody RCs. meaning day1. that person deserves a vote. also I think I know the setup. plus I am voting for somebody
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I can promise you the set up is much more complex then you think and the roles are more unique then you'd expect.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Oh and as for the your voting someone, it's mainly I'd rather vote on an actual scum read instead of vote to pressure when by saying it's for pressure most of the pressure disappears.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Thats fine. but wondering something. how many votes dose Lurker have? We havn't hade a vote count in a few pages.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Lurker has 5 votes. The only vote change since the last vote count is Mog is back to voting Lurker (so Mhork is still at 3 votes).
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

well. that means hes at L-2. So my gut and this persons posts don't Set well with me. So i'll place my vote on.......

Unvote

Vote Jal

Not to seem to back up Baby Spice but I do agree with her %. Jal dicreiting her seems more Defensive. Plus her posts havn't Set well with for a good portion witch gives me ??? marks. For now this is the best place to put a scum read. U wanted one Mehdi. Thats be the one for now.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

sorry for double post.

@Jones why not vote for him yourself?
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 232, Mehdi2277 wrote:So you spend most of the time calling me bad and then just back track at the end to I'm town? Continuing I didn't call jal mafia. I was referring to robert's scum reads because I'd rather him vote someone I think is town then vote no one. I also see a complete lack of reasoning for town Mog.

No. Read my fucking post. You may be bad, but bad play is not, nor has it ever been, a scum tell. In fact, some of the worst players are frequently town because they focus less on public image and more on trying to find scum. Your misguided and terrible attempts to make me out to be mafia look like genuine efforts to scum hunt, so I have a town read on you regardless of my analysis of your skill level.

And the magno-whatever town read is a vibey feel from his posts that I don't have the time or energy to back up with pinpoint quotes and evidence right now.

In post 233, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Man I wouldnt oppose Lord Mhok getting votes.

In that case you could always grow a pair and vote me yourself rather than doing an obviously scummy tactic of waiting for someone else to build a wagon and case on me leaving you free to absolve yourself of any responsibility later on for my mislynch.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

UNVOTE: Mhork VOTE: Xis I'm not going in detail unless someone wants me to but I like his last two posts as he's been pushed more. My opinion Xis hasn't changed so it's mainly unvote someone he wanted to pressure to vote lurker when it didn't seem like he found him scummy (and if it was to pressure why unvote the guy you're trying to pressure to vote someone else for pressure reasons).

Mog probably still thinks lurker is a better lynch and having multiple scum reads that deserve votes isn't a scum tell.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:13 pm

In post 241, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 232, Mehdi2277 wrote:So you spend most of the time calling me bad and then just back track at the end to I'm town? Continuing I didn't call jal mafia. I was referring to robert's scum reads because I'd rather him vote someone I think is town then vote no one. I also see a complete lack of reasoning for town Mog.

No. Read my fucking post. You may be bad, but bad play is not, nor has it ever been, a scum tell. In fact, some of the worst players are frequently town because they focus less on public image and more on trying to find scum. Your misguided and terrible attempts to make me out to be mafia look like genuine efforts to scum hunt, so I have a town read on you regardless of my analysis of your skill level.

And the magno-whatever town read is a vibey feel from his posts that I don't have the time or energy to back up with pinpoint quotes and evidence right now.

In post 233, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Man I wouldnt oppose Lord Mhok getting votes.

In that case you could always grow a pair and vote me yourself rather than doing an obviously scummy tactic of waiting for someone else to build a wagon and case on me leaving you free to absolve yourself of any responsibility later on for my mislynch.

Nah bruh, I'd rather lynch Lurker.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14 pm

In post 242, Mehdi2277 wrote:UNVOTE: Mhork VOTE: Xis I'm not going in detail unless someone wants me to but I like his last two posts as he's been pushed more. My opinion Xis hasn't changed so it's mainly unvote someone he wanted to pressure to vote lurker when it didn't seem like he found him scummy (and if it was to pressure why unvote the guy you're trying to pressure to vote someone else for pressure reasons).

Mog probably still thinks lurker is a better lynch and having multiple scum reads that deserve votes isn't a scum tell.

Hhahahaha wat
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:15 pm

I mean he hasnt posted in a min so its not like there was a new development.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

U going to answer me Jones?
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm

In post 246, Robert2424 wrote:U going to answer me Jones?

I missed the question
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

He already did answer you (well he answered mhork who asked the same question).
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Then why say that and only answer mhork?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”