Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Jal »

Nacho is you're still around: Opinion on GreyICE.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 2326, Jal wrote:Nacho is you're still around: Opinion on GreyICE.

:?:
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Jal »

OH GOD WRONG GAME.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:05 am

Holy fuck mhork and xis where you at?

At least xis hasn't really posted on site since his last post the but mhork posted everywhere else but here yesterday.

We are near mylo/lylo situation and you are lurking? Seriously if either if you are town so help me...

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2322, Jake from State Farm wrote:There is potentially 1 scenario where a RB would fit but I need to get to my computer to put it on paper to see if its plausible. I'll be home in about an hour or so

In post 2323, Jake from State Farm wrote:the idea I was thinking of didn't work out so yeah I stand by my opinion I don't think there is a RB. The ONLY way there is a RB is if it's one Safety/Cheery/myself because if we are all town and mafia had a RB, they could have easily picked us off by now.

Hai Jake. I was specifically vague in this post:

In post 2321, SafetyDance wrote:We don't really know for sure there's no
action interference
here. It's not completely confirmed that we all start the day as VT or Goon with powers solely from cards and there's this:

In post 1003, Mehdi2277 wrote:VOTE: Safety I'll need an explanation for this eventually, but for now I just asked gnr and found out my chance protect does count as a visit so 1 vs 1 does work (I don't believe safety would be rb'd when his slot was empty at night which is the only decent explanation other then one of us is scum).

Medhi must've used the card, there's no reason for this to be falso now and I know I got a jack shitt result so there's a problem here.

Jake is confident it's a 1v1 and threw up the wifom that it doesn't matter who we lynch, if that person is town then you vig the other.

He's adamant there's no roleblocker (or something) out there too but IF Xis is town then that would mean Jake-scum is going into the night and if there's a
manipulative role
then they could just as easily use that on you Jal, kill someone else town and win the game.

Because frankly, I have no fucking idea just what role it could be if there is one and it shouldn't be just defined to roleblocker. And if it is down to You/Cheery/Me then great, I've got another 50/50 scenario.

I would love for you to share your working out too, please.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2325, Jal wrote:Well, I agree with Jake here.

Nuff said.

Xis gave you and I 'inno' cop reports. Aren't you concerned about lynching him and he's scum and what that would mean for you?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2329, Jake from State Farm wrote:Holy fuck mhork and xis where you at?

At least xis hasn't really posted on site since his last post the but mhork posted everywhere else but here yesterday.

We are near mylo/lylo situation and you are lurking? Seriously if either if you are town so help me...

Whilst we wait for Larry, Curly and Moe and have a break in the matinee, how I see this game at the moment:

Spoiler:
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:49 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Oh, and I forgot Jake's new avatar!

Spoiler:
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:00 am

I have no idea what any of these posts mean but I'm thoroughly entertained and will change my avatar when I get to a pc

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Jal »

Has anyone at all seen any results with their watcher/tracker roles?

In post 2331, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2325, Jal wrote:Well, I agree with Jake here.

Nuff said.

Xis gave you and I 'inno' cop reports. Aren't you concerned about lynching him and he's scum and what that would mean for you?

I've had you as a town read since D1 post-Lurker scum slip. Xis should not have been investigating someone who was obviously townie. I didn't even pay attention to see what everyone else's role last night was until a few hours before deadline when I actually read the game to make my own decision. I would have changed it. What would I have to be worried about?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 am

I saw a result n1

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Jal »

There goes my theory that every watcher/tracker is as useless as a 50% self-watcher then.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 am

In post 2330, SafetyDance wrote:
I would love for you to share your working out too, please.

I was looking at who was being tracked and watched each night to see if there was some sort of loop hole that would prevent a blocker from blocking me or jal but I didn't see one.

the fact that all these PRs are being left alive just makes me feel in my gut that one of them is scum but I could be wrong.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

The only person who is not a pr alive now is mhork, since he can't have made the night 2 kill, one if not 2 of the prs must be scum.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:33 am

well I never really believed Xis's claim to begin with cause of him copping Jal. so I really think it's xis & 1 other but mhork is still a possibility.

The only way last nights actions make sense is if there was some sort of scum re-director or bus driver. that drove me and somebody else. But if they were doing that why kill guile?

since that doesn't seem plausible to me, that leaves xis is scum.

Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@Neighbours
: Let's discuss #2313. Mhork, do you feel it's a fair assessment?

More generally, is the end of the quicktopic approximately how you currently feel about each other?

@Jake
:

In post 2315, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ xis - there is no way we are both telling the truth. Nobody visited safety, I wasn't roleblocked, you claim an inno on safety

It's not possible.

Jake, Safety claimed Mehdi made
no visit
N1. That's not a "no result", that's a negative result.

In post 2315, Jake from State Farm wrote:We aren't No-lynching

Why not NL? This is MyLo assuming 2 scum remaining. There is no worst-case scenario where town loses from an NL, but I'm pretty sure your plan: [lynch me -> vig you when I flip town] is a loss.

In post 2324, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ xis

In vanger mafia you definitely posted more than you have here. You are averaging a post ever 1 and a 1/3 pages. This isn't anything like your town play either.

It's been busy for me this year, but I consider my posting type identical to my Vanger play, in that it focuses primarily on motive, even if the frequency has been lower.

In post 2324, Jake from State Farm wrote:You also said early on that if I was town we were going to "rock the scumtastic again" however you haven't rocked anything.

Why the lack of posting? Where's the rocking?

I correctly tagged Monkey as a survivalist, I correctly identified NumberQ as town, and I'm correctly (I think) pegging you as town and not participating in your 1v1. I did take part in the Mehdi mislynch.

Compared to identifying Whiskers D1, prematurely abandoning my Klick/GARARARR scumread and then double-mislynching in Vanger to lose, I'd say I'm doing at least as well.

@Jal
:

In post 2318, Jal wrote:I already explained your motives, Xis.

You most certainly have not. You have a purple as well, you know it does nothing on its own. Tell me what I gain from hiding a powerless card from town.

In post 2318, Jal wrote:I just love how you kinda treat Safety like he is still kind of scummy and that he is probably town because... oh wait, in your eyes he should be definitely town.

Don't mistake the escalating interpersonal hostility for an opinion on his alignment. He's firmly town in my opinion.

In post 2318, Jal wrote:These are your current town reads: Xis, Jake, Jal, Safety, Jake (one of Mhork and Cheery are scum). Great.

Another thing I have a problem with this game is the fact that I survived last night. I assume that means that scum can interfere with role actions (likely, considering Jake's disputing my visit and SafetyDance disputing Mehdi's) or have at least one investigation-immune member. This is where this quote could be brought up:

In post 2223, SafetyDance wrote:Xis copping me on the if-town plan would be great actually, I'd love to hear his result, especially if Jal doesn't shoot.

But I take that as more of a "I dare you to guilty me" than an "I dare you to investigate me".

@SafetyDance
:

In post 2319, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2305, Xisiqomelir wrote:

@SafetyDance
:

In post 2284, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2271, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 2260, Lord Mhork wrote:No, explain your 'at least two' comment.

Directed at xis. Sorry.

Lol at you trying to start a discussion with Xis. If we left you two at it for the rest of the day phase you wouldn't get onto an extra page. :roll:

For someone who whines about sniping, you're certainly quite the fan of it as a debate tactic, aren't you?

Independently of the investigation, I should probably point out to the game that you're most likely town because you cut and run as scum in my direct experience.

I love the fact that you can spend much time going through other games but can't even be bothered to engage in this game properly. And yes, I consider someone who's been in here since the start who's post count barely outstrips the moderator as not engaging consistently in the game.

It was a valid commented directed at the two of you who have barely engaged in any meaningful discussion all game. Left to your own devices the thread would become a barren wasteland. All game your MO has been to post a bunch of quote walls, post several links and then disappear into the shadows whence you came. When someone makes points towards you, you spam-quote again picking only points you want to talk about and then slink back in shadows, then two days later come back and make some pithy comment about something else.

I will make no apologies for posting comprehensively. I also consider your accusation that I cherry-pick responses scurrilous, given that I answer all questions directed towards me in full. If I've missed one of your sparkling enquiries, I'll be happy to address it.

In post 2284, SafetyDance wrote:You're meant to be the cop. What about some actual leading or strong posts. You haven't voted yet so I can only assume based on your own criteria you're not scum hunting, so what gives?

I have made the most pro-town vote possible given that it's potentially MyLo and I have no clear scumread.

In post 2284, SafetyDance wrote:Also I wouldn't place too much stock in games with time issues but hey, whatever floats you're boat. I'm off to read Cards Against Humanity.

I don't even understand the purpose of the first part of this. Are you telling me that I'm reading you badly and you are, in fact, scum, all investigations to the contrary?

If you want my full completed game Meta on the site, there's also Inbetweeners and Discworld in addition to CAH, Vanger and our Newbie.

In post 2284, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2305, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 2284, SafetyDance wrote:Oh look, there's Virginia. So is he trying to claim it as from mehdi because hmmm

There's no need to insinuate. If you're suggesting I've had Virginia since D3 instead of today as I claim, just say so. You'll be in the fine company of my other investigation. While you're at it, can you supply a reason for this nefarious concealment?

And as a hypothetical, what are your reads out of the uninvestigated side of the playerlist?

Rofl, nefarious concealment? What, you mean like in the post directly below? Haha. :roll:

I didn't think that was phrased at all vaguely, but to clarify, I meant my own supposed nefarious concealment of Virginia Ave. Is it safe to assume you don't think that Jake AND Jal AND myself are all scum? If that is the case, then I assume you also agree that a solo purple is powerless. Please explain the scum motivation to conceal a powerless card.

In post 2284, SafetyDance wrote:Also:
In post 2276, Jal wrote:Wait shh, I need to work this out. TBG had 4 cards before his death so it works out. We know TBG has gotten the vig card over night. I got the railroad. Last purple card had to be given at night
unless
scum switched when they got their cards.

In post 2279, Jake from State Farm wrote:Who ha
s
the missing card?

In post 2281, Jal wrote:Xis.

So its pretty clear for anyone with two eyes, yeah, its out in the open you got an extra card night/day three not now. Again, anyone paying attention (the evidence of you hotlinking everywhere suggest you are in fact, at least reading this game) would have SEEN the discussion yesterday about the missing card, one that you did not mention once at all day three.

Mehdi saw the discussion, so did guille and we KNOW right now they are town, so why would they conceal getting the card, there's no town motivation for doing so. So yeah you should really answer that.

To repeat myself, I don't think Mehdi was hiding the card deliberately, I just think he missed it somehow. Since new GNR deed cards arrive in their own PMs, opening each PM in its own tab, then being called away from the computer could lead to missing it if one closed tabs accidentally upon returning. I nearly missed my Red in a similar way today.

In post 2284, SafetyDance wrote:And also address the 1v1 instead of deflecting it. You can't get away with that now. It's pretty fucking important and means any other read is irrelevant atm. You have to convince us why you're not lying and why Jake is. Frankly, you're doing a shit job. I don't care that you inno'd me, I think you've been playing scummy since I first replaced in.

There is no 1v1. Jake and I are both town. To suggest that there is would indicate that you are scum since Mehdi claimed to doc TBG and you claimed he lied. I suspected that to be the case, but an investigation has proved you innocent. Ergo, there must be scum interference in the game.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

EBWOP:

@SafetyDance
:

I love the fact that you can spend much time going through other games but can't even be bothered to engage in this game properly. And yes, I consider someone who's been in here since the start who's post count barely outstrips the moderator as not engaging consistently in the game.

There was nothing to "go through". I was in that game with you.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

The Crucible
is a harsh mistress and prop research caught up. Sorry. Will post after dinner.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2320, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2308, Lord Mhork wrote:That's a really stupid ability. I coulda sworn someone mentioned it counted the number of deeds.

Just more evidence you really didn't bother to read anything at all Day 2. What on earth were you doing?

In post 2295, SafetyDance wrote:Graphical representation of the night actions

Spoiler:

Holy shit, I suck with abbreviations. :facepalm:

P-edit: Where did #2318 come from, did not see that at all. :S

Anyway using that list Jal mhork and cheery would have to be both be scum; 6 alive = 4 town + 2 scum.

No I didn't read anything Day Three. I was bored and figured the game was won, remember?

In post 2329, Jake from State Farm wrote:Holy fuck mhork and xis where you at?

Working, not lurking. And what's there to say? I was waiting for Xisquelomelelomeyer to says something since he's got that vote on him.

In post 2340, Jake from State Farm wrote:well I never really believed Xis's claim to begin with cause of him copping Jal. so I really think it's xis & 1 other but mhork is still a possibility.

The only way last nights actions make sense is if there was some sort of scum re-director or bus driver. that drove me and somebody else. But if they were doing that why kill guile?

since that doesn't seem plausible to me, that leaves xis is scum.

I agree like I did before that the Jal copping was totally sketch. Who cops a more or less confirmed vig?

@Xis

What do you mean by end of quicktopic? That we both kinda suspect each other? Sure, I guess. It's more numbers, though, and the number of confirmed townies and obv towns leave little room for arguing there.

And what do you mean by 'fair assessment'?

@Cheery:

What do you think of guille's final reads?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2341, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Neighbours
: More generally, is the end of the quicktopic approximately how you currently feel about each other?

Do you think I would fake something in a neighbourhood I knew someone else would be entering last night? This question seems worthless, of course it's how I feel about Mhork, saying something I think wouldn't be possible would be worthless there or in the thread and against my win condition.

In post 2344, Lord Mhork wrote:
@Cheery:

What do you think of guille's final reads?

They match up with what he had been saying, and possibly good, I'm not going to done all my own tools to go follow them though.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

How do you feel about xis?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2346, Lord Mhork wrote:How do you feel about xis?

Odd, There seems to be some thought gone into when he claimed cop, but choosing obvtownies to go after night 2/day 3 doesn't makes sense with as little reason as he said his suspicions started. But it does also fit with what he was making cases on when he was a cop in Discworld which makes him just odd.

@Xis, just to claify something else, when did me being open about the light green card become a town tell to you?
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@Mhork
:
In post 2344, Lord Mhork wrote:
@Xis

What do you mean by end of quicktopic? That we both kinda suspect each other? Sure, I guess. It's more numbers, though, and the number of confirmed townies and obv towns leave little room for arguing there.

See below response to Cheery. More generally, what scumreads do you have?

In post 2344, Lord Mhork wrote:And what do you mean by 'fair assessment'?

Is this accurately portraying your actions this game, or is it not?

In post 2313, Cheery Dog wrote:pedit - The read of Medhi - not thinking Medhi should be vigged which I understood to be a townread, which happened near the deadline of day 2 - and then he was feeling conflicted of Mehdi in the neighbourhood. Being conflicted about someone I would have thought would make an okay vig kill, to solve having to read the troublesomeness of him. But the statement in thread was telling me Mhork had Mehdi as a town read. (Just checked it; )I also didn't really see any attempts to actually read him better from Mhork yesterday anyway, just rejecting my theory that Mehdi was possibly a ninja was really the only talk about Mehdi he joined in with yesterday before he voted)

@Cheery
:

In post 2345, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2341, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Neighbours
: More generally, is the end of the quicktopic approximately how you currently feel about each other?

Do you think I would fake something in a neighbourhood I knew someone else would be entering last night? This question seems worthless, of course it's how I feel about Mhork, saying something I think wouldn't be possible would be worthless there or in the thread and against my win condition.

It's more along the lines of "have you solidified your opinion more clearly". I still think Jake is town, so at least one of you is scum, but the QT makes it seem that you both can't be. I have a feeling that the narrative I'm being fed by scumteam is "investigate one more person and then lynch the rest" for town's loss.

In post 2347, Cheery Dog wrote:@Xis, just to claify something else, when did me being open about the light green card become a town tell to you?

When I got my own. It's clear you were telling the truth about a ridiculous non-ability, which is pro-town to reveal since it would invite suspicion.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2348, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 2347, Cheery Dog wrote:@Xis, just to claify something else, when did me being open about the light green card become a town tell to you?

When I got my own. It's clear you were telling the truth about a ridiculous non-ability, which is pro-town to reveal since it would invite suspicion.

So you still had me a suspect when you investigated Jal?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”