Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:17 am

Post by windkirby »

mozsuggs wrote:
zeddicus wrote:hello everyone. lets start off with a
vote:thevampireofdusseldorf

that name is much too long.
Yeah I'm with you on that!
VOTE THEVAMPIREOFDUSSELDORF

No offence Vampire-completely random. Sorry.
vote: mozsuggs

For giving poor VoD a SECOND vote. SCUMMY TO DA MAX!
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by windkirby »

zeddicus wrote:
unvote, vote: windkirby

for saying the second vote is scummy when one person (mozsuggs) does it, but not when another places a second vote (Pink Puppy).
: (
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:07 am

Post by windkirby »

I am so confused. :|
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:50 am

Post by windkirby »

Mos def he is.
Vote: Akonas!

Plus he stinks.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by windkirby »

I'm in two of your minis?! What does that even mean? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? :O
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:33 am

Post by windkirby »

O. Okay then.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by windkirby »

Not really a BUNCH of people voted for me... isn't it like 2 out of 12? Anyway, I'd say more useful stuff but it's like 11:00 and I got church tomorrow so later.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:28 am

Post by windkirby »

Talitha wrote:
unvote: darkdude
vote: Quantumfruit

4 (joke) reasons? In one post? Looks like overkill in (jokily) justifying the vote.

She just looks a little jumpy to me.
Hmm... I don't think it's such a big deal, personally. Sorry if it sounds like I'm defending her overmuch, but it's only on the second page. (I would agree if she had done it on the first.)
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:54 am

Post by windkirby »

zeddicus wrote:
zeddicus wrote:unvote, vote: windkirby

for saying the second vote is scummy when one person (mozsuggs) does it, but not when another places a second vote (Pink Puppy).
did everyone miss this?

I still don't understand how you can justify a vote, even a random one, with what amounts to a double standard.
First page, zed. I wasn't serious.

And if you really need an explanation, mozsuggs's vote stuck out more to me. He wrote a lot more that PP did, seeming like he was trying to make the fact that he was putting a second vote on VoD more normal.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by windkirby »

2 and a half sentences, plus a vote, not just two. Get it together. Geez.

Mmk, are you telling me that a scum is more likely to do what I did than a town? There are a few times when there's a scumtell on the first page, but you cannot honestly be seriously in saying that this is one of them.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:38 am

Post by windkirby »

VoD - I figured that if I just said "I wasn't serious" he would've kept persisting about it, as it was already pretty obvious that it wasn't anything too serious. What happened was that I looked at mozsugg's vote and thought it was like maybe a 2/10 on my scum-o-meter, which I felt was good enough for a jokevote (I like to have some sort of miniscule reason, even if it's a dumb one.). Having made my decision, I scrolled down, not paying too much attention to PP's post as it wasn't as lengthy or stand-out-y as mogsuggz's (such a hard-to-spell name!) was. The post may seem contradictory because I provided two unrelative reasons in one post, and I do understand that, but I wanted to make it clear that not only is no one serious on the first page, but there was a slight reason for my vote as well. Basically, I defended myself with two different points. "What? Two different points? Scumtell! Deserves an FoS!" is a reaction that I fail to comprehend.

Talitha - You said she was jumpy and long-winded.
My opinion was that if she had made such a long post explaining a simple joke vote on the first page (so early in the game), then THAT would be weird. However, as the game goes on, it gets progressively less jokey, so if you're going to make a jokevote on the second page, it will probably need more than just a simple sentence.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:40 am

Post by windkirby »

Cephrir wrote:Talk about jumpy/defensive.

Unvote, Vote windkirby
I got a well-backed-up FOS. I'm not supposed to react or something?
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by windkirby »

zeddicus wrote:Indeed cephrir, the overall feel of the post does seem defensive. i should really change my vote- oh wait, its already on windkirby.

also:
What happened was that I looked at mozsugg's vote and thought it was like maybe a 2/10 on my scum-o-meter
it registered on your scumdar at all? yet it was "not serious"?

seems odd.
Basically, I defended myself with two different points. "What? Two different points? Scumtell! Deserves an FoS!" is a reaction that I fail to comprehend.
two points that try to let you play the "its random" side, as well as have a different defense. playing both sides is scummy.
Dude, you ninja'd me. Not cool.

I never said the vote was random: stop twisting my words. There's a huge difference between a random vote and a not serious vote.

Of COURSE Mogsuggz did not seem scummy (note that my scum-o-meter works on a post-to-post scoring system, not accumulative): it's just that he seemed
more
scummy than PP's was. What I said was that the vote was not that serious, but that I still felt it would be put to better use on Mogsuggz than PP. That's all there is to it.

Cephir: How serious an FOS is I guess is debatable, but it was an accusation. It is my policy to address all of my accusations, little or small, and do my best to cleanly defend myself and not leave doubt behind. Therefore, I am usually pretty thorough in my defenses, and it would seem that it comes off as scummily defensive. I guess it's something I need to work on.

PS: Thank you, VoD. I am a great person, aren't I? :P
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 am

Post by windkirby »

Geez, I really hate it when people MiST-reply.

Cephir and zeddicus -
As QF said, there is a definite difference between a random vote and a jokevote. A random vote is usually due to a player's name or perhaps because he/she didn't confirm very early (or even because a player is in two of your minis), but a jokevote is a vote that has some sort of small reason behind it presented in a humorous and not-serious manner.

2.5 and 1 is a large difference to me. Percentage-wise, it's 250% as lengthy. Pinkpuppy's was an illogical vote that was presented briefly and appeared to have no reason behind it, while Mogsuggz felt that he needed to "soften" the vote by telling VoD it was completely random and apologizing. That's why I felt his vote was scummier.

Okay, so I exaggerate with the word "huge." What I meant was "significant."

Also, the criticisms on my scum-o-meter are kind of stupid. To me, it was like holding a thermometer to a post and checking the reading, not anything I am going to lynch someone on. Scum-o-meter =/= scumdar. "Huge" difference.

Pinkpuppy-

I used the term "well-backed-up" because he gave an explanation of moderate length to it. Had he said something shorter like "FOS on windkirby for the rather contradictory post," I wouldn't have used that term.

Also, sparknotes-dot-com might have them.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by windkirby »

You say something to me, and I'll respond. You can't keep accusing me and criticising my posts if you're going to use my response to your criticisms as an excuse to keep your vote where it is.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:49 am

Post by windkirby »

I'm neutral on the QF dispute. On one hand, I don't think it's so bad that she is trying to explain anything - she could just be trying to thorough to avoid argument. But on the other, she hasn't said a whole lot since people've started suspecting her. Not a big deal, but if she doesn't post in a few days, it could turn into one.

Speaking of not posting anything, I'm starting to get pretty suspicious of mogsuggz. No scumhunting, no defending, no posting anything of substance. Definetely scummy behavior.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by windkirby »

Cephrir, your confidence that there isn't a Jester implies that you want us to think you're the Jester so that no one votes for you! Scum!!! FoSoSoSoS!

PS: Sorry, I'm just really bored when no one posts on the weekends.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:01 am

Post by windkirby »

Cephrir wrote:
Yvonne wrote:Woah, hold on a minute here. How do you know there are specifically 3 scum, Cephrir?
Oops, mixed this game up with Open 62. It doesn't help that you're in both games.
Yes, Yvonne. Shame on you for making Cephrir say something scummy! If you could elaborate, Ceph, could you please specify which game you were getting this one mixed up with? I'm not sure how one would find Open 62. If you could help me find it, it'd make me feel better.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by windkirby »

Pink Puppy wrote:
YvonneSeer wrote:Supporting a wagon from the sidelines but not committing yourself to it is a really scummy thing to do.
I agree with this.

It's sort of inciting the mob to take action without taking the action yourself and thus, avoiding the heat.
I didn't agree with it at first, but when you put it like that it makes a whole lot of sense, not to mention darkdude seems to be getting a little nervous, getting reactive and talking a lot about getting lynched in his post when he's not even that close to it, is he?
FOS: darkdude
Nothing too serious, but these things do add up. IGMEOY/IGMIOU/whatever.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:18 am

Post by windkirby »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, people: busy past few days. Anyway, darkdude still doesn't quite seem to deserve my vote yet. This is because while I feel that the "excite the mob but don't put yourself at risk" post and the very reactive reply to YvonneSeer is a bit scummy as I've said previously, I don't think it's a strong scumtell and I don't usually judge peoples' reactions to accusations too harshly. Nonetheless, I still GMEOH. I am also becoming increasinly suspicious of mogsuggs, though he could just be a really bad townie...
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by windkirby »

vote: mozsuggs
(Yay! I spelled his name right.)

The my-feeling-like-giving-one/the-need-for-one ratio is pretty sorry explanation-wise, but if anyone excluding mozsuggs has an objection to this vote, I'm happy to explain why I made it.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by windkirby »

Ninja'd by the mod.

EBWOP:
unvote, vote: mozsuggs
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:43 am

Post by windkirby »

I wouldn't use YS's death as a reason to up suspicion on dd, anyway.

At any rate,
vote: VoD

Not because I want to start another out-of-control bandwagon (I would here like to state that I was adding in my vote in hopes of the newb's confessional collapse.), but because I don't like the fact that VoD kills moz without seeming all that convinced that he's scum, just that he's sick of dealing with him. Not pro-town in the least.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:47 am

Post by windkirby »

Hate to sound like I'm pairing up here, but no, he didn't deserve it! Yes, he was a pretty crappy player, but was he really acting all that scummy? I kind of bought the "horrid n00b" act and just wanted to see if he'd break. But he didn't: vod did. The "accident" excuse quell me: especially after QF's warning, it takes a hammerer's substantial lack of care about the town to instigate an accidental lynch. Yikes, zed even posted that it was L-2! The sudden hammer without a lot of posting beforehand just seems like eager mafiaman who can't say no to finally being able to get out his gun.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by windkirby »

Pink Puppy wrote:I agree that I don't like how windkirby says Mozsuggs had a confessional collapse.
Ah, let me explain. What I meant was that I was hoping that since he was such a n00b that if he really was scum he would just break and say "alright I'm scum! now just get rid of me!" due to all the pressure. I did not mean to imply that this was actually what happened.

I also disagree that all votes of a bandwagon are equal. Each one puts the victim closer to the lynch and therefore they are escalatingly intense.

Also a note- I'm be no means going to feel comfortable lynching VoD solely on this argument. I just like to have my vote on someone unless I have absolutely no clue who's mafia.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:16 am

Post by windkirby »

VoD -
The reason my vote is on you because even if it was a mistake as you said, scum is much more likely to be so irresponsible.

Still nothing else to add quite yet...
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:33 am

Post by windkirby »

Ehh, now I've the idea of Ceph-VoD-QF scum group... that really didn't deserve such a praising QFT. Rest assured it's not something I'm going to be mondo-confident in, but the idea's there now...
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by windkirby »

VoD, I do not believe one way or the other, but I am more inclined to believe that you did not know you were hammering. However, I still think that it's a pretty scummy thing to do to not even check enough to know you're hammering.

Ceph, now who's being overdefensive? I'm perfectly aware that scum don't necessarily agree, but I still felt that while QF post was very adequate, it was odd for you to do nothing in your post but quote her for truth and praise her for it. (Calling her a winner is basically praising her IMB.) As I already said, I don't feel comfortable pursuing it, but if you feel you needed my further explanation, I can oblige.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:57 am

Post by windkirby »

VoD: The thing is that in my opinion it doesn't matter much which way it was, whether you knew you were hammering or not. Neither situation looks good. We can never
know
whether or not you knew you were hammering, as we were not in your head at the time, but to me, it's not pro-town either way.

And
major: FoS
on darkdude for showing such interest in masons and VoD's role. I was about to switch votes for a moment there.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by windkirby »

Ceph - I don't feel comfortable lynching VoD. As I've said before, I just feel that seeing as how my vote is my only weapon, I'd like to have it in use at all times.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:57 am

Post by windkirby »

Ceph - He has only half the votes it takes to get lynched. A claim is completely unnecessary, and we shouldn't pressure him to do one just to start discussion. Therefore, I remain comfortable with the placement of my vote at the moment.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by windkirby »

Well, I think DD's defense has been significantly improved, so I'm going to remove my
FOS
... for now...
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by windkirby »

Rest assured I'm keeping tabs on this game. If scumtells continue to hide I'll probably contemplate a switch to the offensive.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:12 am

Post by windkirby »

Pink Puppy wrote:
windkirby wrote:Rest assured I'm keeping tabs on this game. If scumtells continue to hide I'll probably contemplate a switch to the offensive.
This is a weird post.
Sorry if it was weird. It was pretty late last night (at least for someone who has a slight cold); basically my train of thought was "I don't think I've even posted in a few days although I've been observing, so I should probably make sure they know that." I think VoD explained the second part well, so... yup...

I'm going to
unvote
and contemplate who to try next. Though I'm still a notch more suspicious of VoD, I myself would also like to consider Cephrir, zeddicus, and darkdude a bit.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by windkirby »

vote: darkdude

His play has been shaky the entire game. Of course, it could be dismissed as a newb learning the ropes (this happened during my first game), his most recent post seems to be reaching on the level of detatching one's arm. Since when should a minor contradiction, if that was even what it was, instigate such a confident suspicion of these two characters? Seems very forced.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:26 am

Post by windkirby »

unvote

Hate to keep switching sides, but darkdude has a point: it was VoD and not him who was being hard on Talitha in any way, IMO... Realizing this has made his reaction more reasonable.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by windkirby »

I do realize I haven't been posting a whole lot, and I don't have any good RL excuse; it's really just more of a lack of knowing where to go from here. (And I hate to be a ball-lless whiner, but I don't understand what's making vikingfan and zed's postage so much better than mine.) But seeing as how I don't really have anything to do right now, I'll go through player-by-player.

Cephrir -
Has been an extremely aggressive player who never seems not to be targeting anyone. He's a little scary, but I don't see him as anti-town in the least.

vampireofdusseldorf -
Hard to get a good read on this player, seems to offer long posts of commentary every two pages or so. (I do not like that he mispells my name three times in post 114 as well as seems to think that I am a girl, which I am not, because I have a weiner in addition to a blue arrow thingy next to my name.) At first it seems like he's only trying to seem pro-town, but as the game goes on he seems more sincere. I still think that the hammer, unintentional or intentional, was very bad, but after reviewing his play so far I'm a bit less suspicious.
PS: VoD, my name is
windkirby.
Not winkkirby, not wondkirby, and not wonkkirby. Also, I am male. Thank you.

QuantumFruit -
Seeing the whole "meanness" argument made me realize that I probably haven't looked at her as hard as I should have. QF seems like an intelligent, defensive player who could be very dangerous as scum, so I'm examining her posts much more from hereon. Watch out.

Talitha -
Not too suspicious. I don't mind her posting habits all that much, as they seem reasonable, and she seems pretty pro-town. Still, it's always the person who least suspect...

Pink Puppy -
The icon is creepy, but she seems pretty pro-town. But still, she seems to be coming after me recently for my posting habits when I would say vikingfan's and zeddicus's have been much more questionable. Not a big deal, though.

windkirby -
I have no idea how he gets those abs.

darkdude -
Pretty newbish player but shapened up and made some good arguments. Still on the map, but I'm not going to pursue him as of now.

vikingfan -
His very rare posting concerns me, but when he does say something it is purposeful and, while not large, substantial. I'd like him to contribute a little more, but I do not really suspect him.

Akonas -
After another read, I'm pretty suspicious of Akonas. His posting is pretty eradicate, and it takes him until post 103 to finally get serious! His posts don't sit with me too well, though unfortunately I can't specify too much exactly what about them bothers me. He just seems pretty suspicious to me.

zeddicus -
Like Cephrir, he is also very aggressive, but his lack of posting recently has prevented me from getting a reading. I hope he picks up his prod or gets a good replacement.

Unfortunately, that's really all I can "contribute." I don't really like saying empty words, so I usually only post if I feel strongly about something, and I don't really feel strongly about the recent events, so I haven't contributed much.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by windkirby »

Yeah, speaking of which, it is a little bit dumb to rank players from least scummy to most scummy. It's like posting a big sign for who the scum should kill for the easiest suspicion spread.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:45 am

Post by windkirby »

emptyger wrote:Did you ever give an explanation to this? If not, I will very belatedly raise an objection for the purpose of your replying.
I never explained too much. I can't remember one-hundred percent what was going through my mind, but I believe my train of thought was: "This guy is such a newb! Therefore, if I add my vote on, and if he's scum, he'll probably collapse and admit to it! Otherwise, I'll take my vote off in a bit." However, WHAM! Before I got the chance to, VoD laid on the hammer. That was why my vote was on mogsuggz: to pressure him.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:33 am

Post by windkirby »

emptyger - It seems as if you're exaggerating a bit on the darkdude thing. Townies don't want to get lynched either - it makes it pretty hard for them to win. I don't think darkdude's response to the "frame" as he called it, was that anti-town, especially since he seemed to look for some scum soon thereafter.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:54 am

Post by windkirby »

I thought it was funny...
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:25 am

Post by windkirby »

For the first 2 weeks of D2, it seemed that darkdude did anything but. First he said that no one was suspicious, and in particular he defended VoD. Then he reversed and said that VoD was suspicious, while still saying that no one else seemed suspicious. Then he voted zeddicus, but specified that it was for lurking, not for any suspicions.
What do you see differently in darkdude’s response?
I just don't see it as a very good scumtell: you presented it as if he wasting time dwelling on the "frame" instead of scumhunting, but while I was wrong in saying he scumhunted (I'm not very good with the term, I more meant he was expressing opinion), I wouldn't say he was dwelling very much either: he only made two posts about the subject before moving on.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:46 am

Post by windkirby »

Cephrir's rather overreactive response is kind of bothering me... I do believe that PP isn't using the best logic on Cephrir, but that doesn't seem quite as bad as his explosive responses. On one side of the coin, a townie is more likely to be angry with someone he thinks to be scum, but then again, a scum might get angry getting pinned with little logic to push it... I do believe that his reaction was extreme, but I'm having trouble finding a tell in that.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 am

Post by windkirby »

Hmm...

Something about Akonas rubs me the wrong way a
tiny
bit, but there is really nothing wrong with his posts that I can point out... Probably subliminal.

At any rate, if we hit the deadline, I'm probably leaning towards hopping on the Ceph wagon. While most of PP's points don't go too well for me, I think that the aggression issue is a big one: Day 1 he wants to find info, so he's agressive. Day 2, he's out of energy, and then states that he isn't sure how to proceed, while no situation like this transpired for him the previous day due to his very aggressive attitude. Where did the aggression go? Despite this, he could just be a townie who dropped a few notches on the interest-ometer overnight. Not too sure...
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:45 am

Post by windkirby »

I apologize for having to be prodded, everyfolk. As my sig indicates, I was gone for a while, and I wanted to take the time to catch up before posting.

At any rate, EmpTyger, I will oblige.
vote: Cephrir
I was cop in my first game (newbie 559) and I acted a lot like darkdude is acting. Not to say that he's cop, but I don't feel that newbie play is a very strong lead IMO. So therefore, I will vote Cephrir, mostly due to his inconsistent playing style and a slight gut feeling, though I reserve the right to change it.

You see, I do believe that one can find a lot of information by looking at the first few pages, where scum are least accustomed, and with this in mind, I noticed that on page two, QuantumFruit made an odd post:
QuantumFruit wrote:
Unvote, Vote: windkirby

He totally just OMGUS-ed Akonas. Plus, I'm defending my man. :lol: (Yes, I'm purposefully embarrassing you, dear.)

Also, he came up on darkdude's dice roll the first time he did it. The dice are never wrong.

And if that's not enough reason, he's in two of my minis as well!
In this post, she does not vote for the first time: she switches her vote from someone else to me, the person who already has two votes on him, and gives excessive reasoning. Now, I already said that I didn't find it suspicious, I know, but on second glance, it seems very unnatural, especially seeing as how when DarkDude calls her out on it, she calls his logic convoluted and his point weak, (Cephrir, by the way, agrees) when in reality I think it's a rather good one. This with her slight exaggeration on DD's "meanness" create two slight slips in her otherwise flawless play. While I'm afraid I can't be certain that either Cephrir or QF are scum, their slightly sporratic behavior raised a red flag.

So really, I'm on the fence between the two inconsistents. I'm voting for Cephrir, but I may change it to QF.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:41 am

Post by windkirby »

I am not saying that DD might be a cop; I am just saying I'm getting a strong vibe that you guys are mistaking his newbieness for scummishness. Perhaps I'm wrong, but my gut is telling me he's town. However, I probably did forget some of the things he's done, so I'll look over his posts again.

Also, I see no reason that he would claim even if he was cop. He only has half the votes required to get lynched, and his claim has not been requested. However, you are missing my point: I am
not
saying he is cop; I am saying that newbie behavior can be easily misinterpreted, and this is a definite possibility IMO.

And well, yes, a large fraction of my suspicion on QF is deriving from this particular area of play. Realize that with ten players, all of them rather intelligent, it's difficult to find much to go on. None of them have produced humongous scumtells, so I started looking for odd patterns in playing styles. I noticed that QF did this rather odd act at the beginning of the game, and even if it was a freak occurence, it still happened, and something should by no means simply be pushed under the rug just because it was page 2. In my opinion, mafia would tend to be more prone to slips early-game. I also stated that her slightly excessive defense of Talitha seemed a bit unnatural when you consider that she rather exaggerated what was going on.

So yes, I admit that my suspicions on you two are nothing amazing, but you two stick out to me the most.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by windkirby »

I guess it does come off as if I'm overdefending darkdude, but I just don't understand where all of his suspicion is generating from. It would help if some of the supporters of the dd lynch would be so kind as to present a few of the highlights that are making them think he is scummier than the other players.

Anyway, some seem to be having trouble with:
I was cop in my first game (newbie 559) and I acted a lot like darkdude is acting.
My point here was that
it was my first game
(in which many players became suspicious of me for my newbish behavior, almost leading to a mislynch); my point was
not
that darkdude could be cop, but that getting a read on first-timers is very difficult. Quite honestly I was trying to accentuate that I had a town role, not that I had a power role, and I can sincerely say that I did
not
mean to imply that darkdude was cop in any way, though that was apparently the way it came off as.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by windkirby »

I'm not particularly comfortable with the way that QF avoided addressing DD's post 668 by saying "oh, well, it worked," as if, just because she claims she is satisfied, the conversation is automatically over and she has no obligation to defend herself against DD's more recent points.

I will not say that I would make a huge deal out of her telling DD & Ceph to back off of Talitha, and I will not say that I can't understand her seeing me vote someone she knows in real life and humorously jump to his defense, but her most recent two posts are definetely troubling to me. A) as I said, I don't like at all how she completely avoided addressing the points that darkdude had brought up (as dd and pp said, insulting a player that you're getting townie vibes from... useful how?), and B) as PP said, she seems unnaturally unopinionated, trying to paint herself gray so as not to trouble either side. Again, I reserve the right to change it, but for now,
vote: QuantumFruit

Also, my lack of posting prior to the competition has apparently been noticed; I would like to defend myself by stating that the preparation for it was very time-consuming, and therefore I felt it best if I concentrated on my other games, while keeping track of, but not posting in, this game. Not the best excuse, but now that OM is completely over for me, I don't think the lack of posting should be much of a problem from hereon.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:21 am

Post by windkirby »

EmpTyger wrote:windkirby:
I want an answer to this. Did you vote Cephrir because you’re actually suspicious of him, or to stop me from voting darkdude? If because you’re suspicious, then why exactly?
Oh sorry! I knew I was forgetting something.

I voted him mostly because I was suspicious of him, though I suppose not wishing to see dd near a lynch that is, IMO, undeserved, could have played a part. I am suspicious of Cephrir because I was getting a bad vibe from him, and also because I didn't like his large change from aggressive to passive. It wasn't huge, but he was the only player besides QF who really stood out in my mind, and I suppose I would've rather voted him to avoid dd getting lynched too fast. (I would hate to see a Day 1 rerun.)
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by windkirby »

But regardless of her alignment, discussion = good, and even though it's been said to death, darkdude wasn't even the one pressuring Talitha.

However, I do agree that no lynch is very bad. If we really do have an extra person, we should save it for later.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:17 am

Post by windkirby »

- I still believe that lynching darkdude is a horrible idea and a baseless bandwagon.
Would someone please provide some hardcore evidence that he is scum?
I haven't found any! I've already asked for this and barely recieved a response.

- If we are lynching darkdude, what kind of information are we hoping to achieve? If he's town, who do we turn to? If he's scum, who do we turn to? If your answer to the above is that we're lynching him for information, please answer these questions.

- I don't really like the way that Akonas suddenly started talking to QF more aggressively, as if he's been "caught," but this may not be indicative of alignment.

- In conclusion, I think the darkdude bandwagon is total crap, and I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of anyone on it. Stop me by providing some reasons.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:48 am

Post by windkirby »

I've kept careful tabs on all the postage since the deadline and I still don't see it. Just give me a few posts that set off your radar.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:43 am

Post by windkirby »

Well, well, well, seems as if we do have a vig afterall. (SK's aren't allowed in this kind of game, right?) Anyway, as of now I'm suspicious of Akonas and Quantumfruit, and hopefully another readthrough will help me out.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #53) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:10 am

Post by windkirby »

Again, I'd like to point to page two, in which QuantumFruit piles on the third vote on me with excessive reasoning. Darkdude calls her out on this, and she defends herself. Then...
Cephrir wrote:Nobody's trying to bandwagon anyone or engineer anything this early in the game with ulterior motives. It's Page 2.

which I completely disagree with. Just because it's early in the game, we're supposed to ignore scummy things?
Thank you, Cephrir. I'm just trying to figure out darkdude's logic. It seems convoluted. I mean, with your logic, everyone could be scum either by joke voting or by jumping on someone for joke voting because they're being defensive of either themselves or a scum buddy.

Yes, everyone is potential scum. I'm just saying at this point, there really isn't evidence, unless you can pinpoint what about one action is scummier than another. And that you have not answered, darkdude.
Darkdude's argument was good, but here, QF and Cephrir team up to make him believe otherwise with responses that I personally feel are rather stupid. ... Darkdude had pretty well spelled out why the action was suspicious, but she is oblivious. This could be chalked up to a slight freak occurrence, but then Cephrir goes along with her! There is a chance that Cephrir agreed with a townie rather than his scum partner to throw us off in case he did get lynched, but I find this very unlikely... after all, "no one is trying to engineer anything this early in the game with ulterior motives."
vote: QuantumFruit
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #54) » Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 am

Post by windkirby »

QuantumFruit wrote:@windkirby: I'm sorry - what? Why do you keep going back to the joke vote as evidence? Can't you dig up something more telling or reasonable than a bad joke? Also, not cool that Cephrir picking a townie pet and tricking me with flattery is getting me in trouble. So not cool.
It was not so much the "joke vote" that got me but the way you reacted to its interrogation - it contained a hint of "I'm being attacked for the wrong reason" in it to me, which is a scumtell in my book, and Cephrir's defense of you seemed very forced. This being a pet townie act seems
possible
, but with your lack of vote at the deadline yesterday, which is basically supporting a no lynch, I think it warrants a vote.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #55) » Fri May 09, 2008 12:33 am

Post by windkirby »

Remember that Cephrir-QuantumFruit-VoD scumgroup I mentioned a while back? I'm starting to think I was right. VoD, you have been "playing it safe" more than vikingfan- you didn't even vote yesterday! I don't even see where vikingfan uses someone else's arguments.
fos: VoD
for such lousy reasoning to vote.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #56) » Sat May 10, 2008 4:47 am

Post by windkirby »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:Wk have you done a look at all post by user, if you have I find it hard for you to call me out on "playing it safe" in the context I used it more than vf.

And look here....
vikingfan wrote:I'm still entirely happy with darkdude and in fact will vote him, for all the reasons already mentioned,
Wk are you purposely trying to misrepresent my points made or do you not agree with them or do you not understand them.
I acknowledge that vikingfan has been the most talkative player, but I hardly see this as a scummy attribute. When he does say something, it's usually useful. I find the particular post (which Akonas also found scummy) very show-off-y, almost propaganda-like, as if you're trying to start something on a player who I feel has done little wrong in comparison to some of the other players. "Purposefully" misunderstanding another player's points is something I never do; I was merely stating that you were not exactly one to talk about "playing it safe" of any kind, seeing as how you didn't even vote yesterday, an action which would be your only role power if you were hypothetically town. Of course I knew that this was not exactly the kind of "playing it safe" you were referring to.

Furthermore, I do not find the vote for darkdude all so incriminating,
especially when you so blatantly misquote him.
His entire post was:
Apologies for being out-I've been busy but am back now. I agree with PP that dramatic changes like that is scummy behavior. It's one thing to change one's mind (with sound logic to back it up), it's another thing entirely to change one's playstyle. But I'm not sure altogether that Cephrir's play matches her accusation to the depth that she claims, so I'm not prepared to vote him.

That being said, I'm still entirely happy with darkdude and in fact will vote him, for all the reasons already mentioned, both by myself and others. Hanging back, making lame excuses, and so forth. vote darkdude
And while he didn't provide a landfill of reasoning, he at least provided more motivation than you let on.

Despite this, it does seem odd that one of his reasons would be "hanging back," as it most certainly describes his playstyle, and it should be noted that my FOS was on you because of how you were going after vf, not
because
you were going after vf. I have not done a "all post by user" and will do so (is there a way to do it unmanually?).
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #57) » Sat May 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by windkirby »

Ah, well that explanation satisfies me a bit.
unFOS
... for now.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #58) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:42 am

Post by windkirby »

I'm here, mostly waiting for a few players to post, namely vikingfan and QuantumFruit. Not lurking!
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #59) » Mon May 19, 2008 9:27 am

Post by windkirby »

PP - Am I correct that your hypothesis hinges on the first night kill being that of the vig/SK's?

At any rate, I'm still not that suspicious of vikingfan right now, because as PP said, that would be some rather funky breadcrumbing. Still, I haven't ruled him out.
My main concern is still QF, who has continued played mute... Hoping she'll start speaking up.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #60) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:23 am

Post by windkirby »

This strikes me as VERY confident that windkirby KNEW that my former self was innocent. Looks like he's trying very hard to play the pro-town card. I am aware, now and back then, that some of my actions could easily be perceived as scummy. But when day was about to end, lynching me would have been best because otherwise we get No Lynch and I would still be a distraction for town. If I were to be lynched later it would be worse. I think most town players would lynch me. But it seems windkirby wanted to use this chance to appear pro-town by saying "he's innocent, see I told you so". He knew I was going to be lynched, and so I think he did that to show that he was correct, attempting to gain some trust from the town.
Did we see any place where "I told you so" was implied? The reason I was trying to get the bandwagon off you was because I saw absolutely no reason for you to be the lynch of day 2. Everyone kept saying your posts were laced with scum, but I didn't see it, and I really didn't want people lynching you so blindly when there were more scummy players to be lynched.

And really, if I were scum, I wouldn't have tried so hard for risk of being chased by people for it. I know, I know, complete WIFOM, but I'm pretty sure that if I was scum, I would be trying to lay lower than that. Just throwing that out there, even if it's not that valid of an argument.

Lastly, I'm a little wary of your "I always meant to say it" card, as you had two posts directed
toward me
, even
towards that particular post
, yet you expressed no suspicion. (Only commenting on the logic of the post.) You were on
death row.
If you had anything to say, then was the time to say it. I wasn't that suspicious of vikingfan, but you simply claiming you never got to say this, but in reality switching sides on an issue because your new role is anti-town, is a possibility.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #61) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:21 am

Post by windkirby »

Gives you reason to attack any player who voted for me on the next day, and giving yourself a defense for not voting me.
This is not "I told you so." It's, "I don't like your reasoning." I'm not saying that I know you're town; I'm saying I do not see the reasoning they use to conclude otherwise. "I told you so" implies bragging, which I most certainly did not do.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #62) » Sun May 25, 2008 8:04 am

Post by windkirby »

I'm criticizing him for being way too confident. I have no idea how he could be 100% sure that I was innocent. Because though he never stated that, that's the feeling I get when I read over his posts before my lynch. Again, the last part of his post
windkirby wrote: - In conclusion, I think the darkdude bandwagon is total crap, and I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of anyone on it. Stop me by providing some reasons.
seems that he knew everyone voting me was going to be wrong.
It's like if a police officer searched someone's house without a warrant without any evidence that the person is a murderer. I wouldn't like it even if he
was
right. My suspicions on the voters by no means hinged on your alignment. I didn't like it because I saw no reasoning. It had nothing to do with the outcome of your alignment at all.

My statement was not "Do not lynch darkdude." It was
tell me WHY,
which everyone failed to do miserably. Perhaps if it was, "don't lynch darkdude," then your point that I didn't blatantly shout out someone else to lynch would be valid, except that it wasn't, plus I was voting for QuantumFruit anyway, whose lynch I was and am still happy to see.

So I fail to see a valid point from you.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #63) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:55 am

Post by windkirby »

darkdude wrote:
My statement was not "Do not lynch darkdude." It was tell me WHY, which everyone failed to do miserably. Perhaps if it was, "don't lynch darkdude," then your point that I didn't blatantly shout out someone else to lynch would be valid, except that it wasn't, plus I was voting for QuantumFruit anyway, whose lynch I was and am still happy to see.
You saw no reason, and therefore your stance on the issue was effectively opposing my lynch. If you say "I don't support this bandwagon; there is no reason" that's practically the same thing as "I don't want him lynched"./quote]

I was not opposing your lynch, but the way in which it was happening. Had someone given me some good reasons why you were scum, I wouldn't have minded so much. However, a lot of them were "newbie tells" rather than scumtells, which I didn't like, as I was attacked a bit for newbiness in my first game. I suppose that there could've been something sympathetic in my defense of you, but bottom line was that if people had supplied some better evidence, I would have lightened up.
It's like if a police officer searched someone's house without a warrant without any evidence that the person is a murderer. I wouldn't like it even if he was right.
LOL
I guess you don't like the concept of mafia then?
I was referring to real life, whereas mafia is a game. Honestly, if a situation like mafia ever occured in real life, I wouldn't participate; I would run out of town...
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #64) » Tue May 27, 2008 9:08 am

Post by windkirby »

darkdude wrote:
I was referring to real life, whereas mafia is a game. Honestly, if a situation like mafia ever occured in real life, I wouldn't participate; I would run out of town...
But you applied real life principles to mafia...?
I used the "cop" scenario merely as an example of the suspiciousness of doing something without having palpable logic behind the act. I didn't like how they were going after you without giving satisfactory reasoning. It is perfectly within my rights to ask them why they want you lynched.

QF - about 50% of it is gut, and the rest is Cephrir's backing-you-up throughout the game as well as your lack of any direction at the deadline of Day 2. This seemed to me to be very unnatural. I'll give you another readthrough and see where I am after that.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #65) » Fri May 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by windkirby »

Well on my (very exhausting, as QF talks a lot,) reread, I'm still suspicious of QF, though not much more. Though most of her posts were clean, I did spot some logical fallicies as well as something else that I will not mention unless requested. The main reason I won't say what I sound is because it's usually the main thing I look for when scumhunting, and if I give away this highly psychoanalytical element, there goes a lot of my scumhunting strategy. (Does it sound like I'm making this up?) At any rate, if anyone (besides QF) would like me to elaborate, I will on request.

But all in all, the main reason I'm voting for QF is that after about thirty pages, she couldn't manage to scrounge up one scummy action to vote because of, something that scum would have a trickier time doing, as they already know who all the townies are. (A possibility was that she was simply afraid of joining the DD wagon so late because she knew he would turn up town.) It seems contrived because, well, looking for scum is a townie's job, and after seven-hundred-some posts and no suspicions at all, well, it's probably an indicator that we're not dealing with a townie.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by windkirby »

darkdude wrote:
I don't want to lynch people because they look too townie.
Again, it's not being too townie. It's being somehow able to tell I was formerly a townie before my death with full confidence.
Stop misunderstanding what I was doing: I have fully explained myself several times now! I was not against your lynch, but in the unexplained, unjustified manner in which it was occurring! My message was not, "don't lynch darkdude" it was "explain why we're lynching darkdude." I was pretty sure it was going to happen, but I was becoming suspicious of people on the bandwagon because the lack of solid reasoning as to why you stood out as scummy more than the other players.

Furthermore, if I was confident, it's because as a vanilla, I have nothing to loose by questioning what I feel is questionable. I figured that even if it turned out that you were scum, making me look scummy, I didn't care so much because, since I know I'm not scum, looking suspicious is not a huge concern for me.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:52 am

Post by windkirby »

darkdude wrote:
Furthermore, if I was confident, it's because as a vanilla, I have nothing to loose by questioning what I feel is questionable. I figured that even if it turned out that you were scum, making me look scummy, I didn't care so much because, since I know I'm not scum, looking suspicious is not a huge concern for me.
???

You said you became suspicious of people on the wagon. Okay, if I were to be lynched anyways, then half the town would be suspicious. The obvious impracticality of your implication makes your statement suspicious. Also, did you claim already? If not I do not see the reason for your coming out with a vanilla role right now.
I know that this sounds rather stupid, but when I said that I was becoming increasingly suspicious of anyone on the bandwagon, what I meant to imply was that later on, there was a very large chance of me coming back to your bandwagon to search for scum. The reason I am not currently doing so now is because I am mainly focusing on QuantumFruit. Typically I go one player at a time.

Furthermore, I hardly see reason to
contain
the fact that I am a vanilla townie, especially when it supports my case. Scum have hardly anything to gain by knowing that a person is vanilla.
I didn't care so much because, since I know I'm not scum, looking suspicious is not a huge concern for me.
Not very logical at all.....
Disagree. Scum have more at stake because there are fewer of them. If one of them is lynched, it hurts the team greatly, whereas if a vanilla townie is lynched, it's not as big of a deal.

Your constant pressure is tempting me to switch my vote. If you thought as fiercely that I was scum as you're portraying now, I am certainly inclined to believe that you would have said so before dying. We have no deadline: If I'm the scummiest player, why aren't you voting for me? Why are you instead placing QF at L-1? Certainly seems like your suspicion of me is just put on while your vote is being used to get you to night the fastest.

In fact, the more I think about it, QF's scumminess is shriveled in comparison to your bombardment that seemed to magically appear as soon as you got your new role. I am much happier with your lynch that Quantum's.
unvote, vote: darkdude

I'd like to point out that this puts him at L-1, so if anyone would like to lynch him, it would probably be a good idea to first request a claim.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by windkirby »

No, if you are vanilla now they know who's NOT the power role, e.g. vigilante which we may have...
Still always the chance that I lied I was vanilla. I see your point, but I still don't feel it necessary to conceal my role when I don't have a power when it helps my case.
First of all that's WIFOM. Second, in any case town shouldn't intentionally do something to make them appear scummy. That just gives the real scum a chance to slip away under cover.
What, you picture me saying, "Oh, well, I'm going to do this because it makes me look scummy."? Ridiculous: rather, I was simply not going to let the somewhat questionable appearance of it stop me from stating that I was finding your bandwagon scummy.

At any rate, not OMGUS. Just finding your constant bombardment of me contrived.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:30 am

Post by windkirby »

You could easily have stated that in a way so that it does not suggest you have confidence in my alignment.
How should I have stated it, then? Besides, trying to get people to stop voting you wasn't even what I was doing: I was trying to understand
why
people where voting you so that I could feel more comfortable with your lynch.
You're saying now "I wasn't worried about looking scummy, THEREFORE it would not be scummy even if it seemed so, BECAUSE I allowed it to seem scummy in the first place".
IMO, it would only seem scummy if I was telling people to stop voting, which I was not doing! I don't know how many times I have to say it:
I wanted people to at least explain WHY they were voting you, not necessarily stop voting you altogether!
Furthermore, you are telling me that I am not allowed to express my opinions simply because it
could
appear scummy. My point is not "It's not scummy because I didn't worry about appearing scummy." My point is: "Even if it was scummy (which I don't believe it was), I didn't refrain from doing so because I felt that, as a townsperson, I ought to speak my opinion on the darkdude bandwagon and request explanation even though it
could
possibly seem scummy to some, as, since I'm not a power role, I would rather have people become a little more suspicious of me than let this bandwagon go unquestioned." (It's a very wordy point.)
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:09 am

Post by windkirby »

Mod: can we get a vote count?
Wondering what the configuration is, since we seem to be close to a lynch in more ways than one.
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:23 am

Post by windkirby »

Whoa, so it was DarkDude who was your partner? I was pretty sure it was Jent. And holy moly, which one of you dudders killed me?!

Pretty fun game, but I wish people had listened to me that DD was scum >_>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”