thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

Mozsuggs I dont feel like reading through all your recent posts just yet, I may go back to look over them for amusment at some stage.
I think your biggest flaw in this game has been the I know im innocent and if I say it enough with enough conviction people might believe me. We have no way what so ever to know your innocent on day one but we can judge this on how you play, your actions, votes, accusations, what you say in your posts etc.

General mind degenaration of syphillis in its last stages seems to be more of a tell for yourself than anyone else. I think you may be far beyond treatment and at this stage your brian will slowly start losing function and you will become unaware of your surrondings what is happing to you and you will die. This is the syphillis virus eating holes in your brain.

My three possibilites for moz
1) Jester (suffering terminal syphillis)
2) Scum (suffering terminal syphillis)
3) Plain ole vanilla townie (suffering terminal syphillis)

My conclusion:
either this illness will terminate him for us or we do a mercy killing
My personal opinion is a mercy killing is the humane way to go
vote:Mozsuggs
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by Crub »

Final Vote Count of Day 1

mozsuggs (7):
Akonas, vikingfan, QuantumFruit, windkirby, zeddicus, Cephrir, thevampireofdusseldorf

darkdude (1):
YvonneSeer
QuantumFruit (1):
Pink Puppy
YvonneSeer (1):
darkdude
zeddicus (1):
Talitha

Not Voting (1):
mozsuggs
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Post by Crub »

"Moooo", A lone cow can be heard off in this distance, whether she is voicing her approval or displeasure of what's about to happen no one can tell. You all look at each other and then over at mozsuggs, he looks back at you all with disdain apparent on his face.

Refusing to listen to mozsuggs' pleas you hold him still as you wrap a wrangling rope around his neck. The other end of the rope gets tossed over the left horn of the bull statue, and after it falls to the ground most of you grab the loose end and heave.

With his last words mozsuggs mutters, "I told you so....". mozsuggs was a vanilla townie.

It is now Night 1, day 2 will dawn at 1am GMT on the 11/03. That gives you a little over 3 days and 19 hours from this post to get your night choices in. If all night choices are in before the deadline day 2 may start early.
Last edited by Crub on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by Crub »

As the sun comes up, you start to emerge from your shacks and lodgings only to discover that your number is one less than it was when you retired yesterday evening. While some of you slept and hoped for the best it seems that others were out doing business.

After doing a head count, you notice that YvonneSeer is the missing person. On closer inspection of her home, you find her murdered, strangled by her own stethoscope.

YvonneSeer, doctor, is dead.

It is now day 2. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Moo?
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:20 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Going well, then lads? :twisted: :)
"Reasonably Large Cock".
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

vote: thevampireofdusseldorf
for putting the hammer on although
VoD wrote:Mozsugs, I dont feel like reading through all your recent posts just yet, I may go back to look over them for amusment at some stage.
I think you should read all of a person's posts before putting the hammer on!

And saying he might read M's posts sometime for amusement... sounds like he's having too much fun here. I would expect VoD to atleast be a little nervous about hammering. It just seems like he can't contain his excitement.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:24 am

Post by darkdude »

Well in all honesty I did not read all of the posts either, because towards the end of day 1 mozsugs posted way too much for me to read :P. I don't think you can blame VoD for that.

Yvonne is doc.....Damn I'm lost. No one but myself seem the most suspicious at the moment :lol: The scum did a good job on framing me....
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:43 am

Post by windkirby »

I wouldn't use YS's death as a reason to up suspicion on dd, anyway.

At any rate,
vote: VoD

Not because I want to start another out-of-control bandwagon (I would here like to state that I was adding in my vote in hopes of the newb's confessional collapse.), but because I don't like the fact that VoD kills moz without seeming all that convinced that he's scum, just that he's sick of dealing with him. Not pro-town in the least.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Guys I didn't realize that that was the hammer, I was having fun with moz, in the whole syphillis joke and was trying to get through to him and appeal to him on his own level and would have been interested in his response as I thought that was the L-1 vote. I expected to take some flak for this, it is my fault for not counting properly.
darkdude wrote:The scum did a good job on framing me....
What do you mean by this, YvonneSeer was the one to first draw suspicion to you and stay with pressure on you and the only others to really have a go at you were zediccus and viking.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I think he means he thinks the scum were trying to set him up with the Yvonne kill.

A little content will come tomorrow, I have something to say but I don't feel like it atm.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by darkdude »

Guys I didn't realize that that was the hammer
Well really, that's why I say you guys should have taken votes more seriously. :roll:
What do you mean by this, YvonneSeer was the one to first draw suspicion to you and stay with pressure on you and the only others to really have a go at you were zediccus and viking.
Now that my mortal enemy of the game is dead, the logical conclusion would be that I had killed her. Yvonne really didn't suspect anyone else but me as far as I remember.
QuantumFruit
QuantumFruit
Goon
QuantumFruit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by QuantumFruit »

I don't find VoD's post scummy. I think he was being witty (as usual :)) while voting for someone. It didn't seem as though he didn't have legitimate suspicion, just trying to get a laugh out of the game in addition to lynching who he thought was scum. Theoretically, mafia games are for entertainment purposes, are they not?

Laying down the hammer always looks suspicious, and someone has to do it every day.

Btw, sorry I haven't been around. Busy week.

And I see darkdude's logic with getting set up with Yvonne's death (what Cephrir explained), but I have a weird feeling about him introducing that. It's as though he's setting it up in advance so we perceive him as town and not scum. Basically, I just have a gut feeling - I'll look into it later as there's more to go off of. (I'm not going to vote on just a gut feeling, no worries.)
FOS: darkdude
Show
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by
madness, starving hysterical naked...

--

Town: 0-0
Scum: 1-0
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by darkdude »

but I have a weird feeling about him introducing that.
I know...I concluded it was best for me to take initiative anyways. Otherwise I'll definitely seem like scum.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by vikingfan »

After seeing mozsuggs' alignment, I'm not sure about darkdude, especially since it seems that he may be framed by the mafia. It seems like, to me, the mafia were almost entirely sitting back and letting mozsuggs commit suicide (which is basically what he did).

I'm not holding vod's hammer against him: A) someone has to do it, and B) he was pretty much pissing us all off at that point.
QuantumFruit
QuantumFruit
Goon
QuantumFruit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Post by QuantumFruit »

@vikingfan:
vikingfan wrote: the mafia were almost entirely sitting back and letting mozsuggs commit suicide (which is basically what he did).
Well, town let mozsuggs commit suicide too...I find it contradictory that you don't find VoD's hammer suspicious but you use the phrase "mafia were sitting back." Because you just implied that letting mozsuggs commit suicide was scummy, but concede that "he was pretty much pissing us all off at that point."

It seems as though you want to have it both ways. (And you really just can't.)

@darkdude: I totally understand your logic, and my gut feelings aren't always right (at least with mafia), so I'll try not to let it interfere too much.
Show
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by
madness, starving hysterical naked...

--

Town: 0-0
Scum: 1-0
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:29 am

Post by Talitha »

I have no problem with the hammer or the moz wagon. (Heh, I still fondly remember playing Mini 69, where the vigilante got lynched Day 1 in just 15 posts... now THAT was a quick lynch.) But I would imagine there's some scum on the wagon somewhere. I need to read over the day now knowing that Moz is town.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:52 am

Trying to find mafia in mozsuggs death is like trying to find sense in mozsuggs (short) life. I do believe that the mafia wouldn't have had to work hard for a lynch on moz, so they could have sat back and watched, but also given the nature of moz gameplay it would have been just as easy/safe to jump in on a lynch on him.

I find vikings comment a bit strange
vikingfan wrote:After seeing mozsuggs' alignment, I'm not sure about darkdude, especially since it seems that he may be framed by the mafia. It seems like, to me, the mafia were almost entirely sitting back and letting mozsuggs commit suicide (which is basically what he did).
Given that of those left not on the moz vote are only three: Pink Puppy, darkdude, Talitha, and you say you are not sure of darkdude do you have any good reason to be suspicious of PP or Talitha?
Akonas
Akonas
Goon
Akonas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Akonas »

QuantumFruit wrote:I don't find VoD's post scummy. I think he was being witty (as usual :)) while voting for someone. It didn't seem as though he didn't have legitimate suspicion, just trying to get a laugh out of the game in addition to lynching who he thought was scum. Theoretically, mafia games are for entertainment purposes, are they not?

Laying down the hammer always looks suspicious, and someone has to do it every day.
But that was not the time. I, for one, didn't want to see him lynched at that point; I didn't have time to unvote beforehand.
QuantumFruit wrote:letting mozsuggs commit suicide
Excuse me? He wasn't a good townie, but he didn't commit suicide either.
windkirby wrote:I don't like the fact that VoD kills moz without seeming all that convinced that he's scum, just that he's sick of dealing with him. Not pro-town in the least.
QFT.

So far the people I've seen talking most about it are QF and Vod, and both of them are saying that it's no big deal, that it doesn't matter that we just killed town. Contracting syphilis does not make one a bad person. I don't think he deserved a lynch, quite honestly, and I'm quite a bit suspicious of people who don't care about running up a townie like that (and not against a deadline, either). If someone's being uncooperative and silly (like he was), he's likely a townie who just doesn't care (scumtend to care), and that's not a really good reason to lynch him. I thought it was far too hasty. QF: why don't you see this at all?
Vote: thevampireofdusseldorf
because your brain affects your guts (and vice versa).
Akonas
Akonas
Goon
Akonas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Akonas »

I believe that's three votes; let's not run him up too fast, now, okay?
because your brain affects your guts (and vice versa).
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Cephrir »

The darkdude thing is Wifom. So is the fact that he brought it up. I propose that we ignore it for the time being.
Talitha wrote:But I would imagine there's some scum on the wagon somewhere.
Well yeah, of course. I mean, it's like everyone in the game. There almost couldn't not be.

At the moment, I'm not going to hold the mozsuggs wagon against anyone. Maybe I'm biased, being the most vocal about the wagon, though not its greatest supporter. But we all know mozsuggs was asking for it, and I don't think anyone who wasn't on mozsuggs when he was lynched gladly would have been on him had they had the oppurtunity, except maybe for Yvonne (oh, and apparently Akonas, even though he was) as she pursued darkdude exclusively and pretty much ignored the wagon.

So I'm going to ignore whether or not people were on mozsuggs when analyzing, and instead look at how they did so, maybe voting in the mid-wagon area with little explanation. Although, not much explanation is needed seeing as reading mozsuggs' posts was enough to draw votes.

I dunno.... I'll have to look back at it later.

@Akonas... he said it was a mistake. If you don't believe him, pursue that, I suppose. And besides, it was obviously going to happen at some point. I would have done it in that situation (well, I might have waited, but still). Not caring is just a noob tell. And do you really think he didn't deserve it? He was erratic and couldn't be trusted in endgame anyways (see: voting for me because he doesn't like me), and we almost certainly would have lynched him at some point, especially given the townie claim. Pretending otherwise is really just silly.
Bartleby the Scrivener
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:47 am

Post by windkirby »

Hate to sound like I'm pairing up here, but no, he didn't deserve it! Yes, he was a pretty crappy player, but was he really acting all that scummy? I kind of bought the "horrid n00b" act and just wanted to see if he'd break. But he didn't: vod did. The "accident" excuse quell me: especially after QF's warning, it takes a hammerer's substantial lack of care about the town to instigate an accidental lynch. Yikes, zed even posted that it was L-2! The sudden hammer without a lot of posting beforehand just seems like eager mafiaman who can't say no to finally being able to get out his gun.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

windkirby wrote:but was he really acting all that scummy?
YES.
windkirby wrote:The "accident" excuse quell me: especially after QF's warning, it takes a hammerer's substantial lack of care about the town to instigate an accidental lynch. Yikes, zed even posted that it was L-2! The sudden hammer without a lot of posting beforehand just seems like eager mafiaman who can't say no to finally being able to get out his gun.
That's true, I didn't notice that stuff. I suppose you do have a point, it's just that VoD seems like a good player to me, and I can't see him hammering so suddenly as scum. Even most noobs know that hammering a townie makes you look bad. I also can't see him missing those warnings, either, though. I'm still inclined to believe him for now based on his not being a terrible player, but if a case builds on him later based on scummy behavior, that might be something I'd reconsider.

I really don't think he deserves a lynch for just that though, and I won't be putting my vote on him without more evidence, as he's been doing a reasonable amount of contribution, especially since I think there are some better targets just waiting for me to have time to seek them out. At the moment, I'm thinking maybe Akonas, as he did put his vote on mozsuggs quietly iirc, and he's now done a 180. That said, I'm less suspicious of those voting for VoD than I was.
Bartleby the Scrivener
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:23 am

Post by darkdude »

The guy posted way too much. He almost had a "SCUM HERE --->" sign by his name.

HOWEVER, reading stuff over yet again I find VoD just slightly suspicious, again for using jokes for the deciding vote.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:44 am

@Arkonas
As I have said I didnt realize that that was the hammer vote, so If you are making a case out of me for hammering moz then I cant really defend myself better than what I have already said. I can understand being an easy target for this so I dont hold anyones votes against me, but it does sort of seem a bit easy "VoD put in the hammer said he didnt realize must be scum". I think a lot of people thought moz could be scum or at least deserved a vote for the way he was playing, mine was no different but happened to be the hammer vote (unbeknown to me at the time).
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Just because something is an obvious scum action doesn't mean scum try not to do it. They can do it and then say, "oops I didn't realize" or "do you really think scum would be that stupid?" Both arguments are WIFOM because we can't know their motivation.

If we let people get away with scummy play, then we really decrease our ability to tell scummy play from townie play.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”