Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 44, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 21, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay Well did earlier than I like to do. (as I like to make this post as my second post and I have something to comment on so... wanna do my second post followed by the comment). So... here we go.

Hello Everyone!, For those who know my play style this will be my normal meta post so... feel free to skip. For everyone else... time to write :D hiya, I'm naomi and I have a very strange play style. Starting with a quirk; I call town Green and Mafia Reds I've only recently started doing this and I do slip up on this from time to time. So... going forward bare this in mind.

Now. my Green play style is what I was talking about when I said I have a strange style. I tend to do smaller posts throughout with bigger posts on occasion day 1 I like to do bigger read lists and iso's and stuff but it normally becomes unsustainable. This alone isn't strange

The strangeness starts now. I also fear death, So.. It warps my views and sometimes I do things just to get people off me. This can easily be miss read as a Red!tell but Thats just kinda how I am. It also leads me to have a LAMIST kinda playstyle pointing things out and I'm also not very good at the game and sometimes when I notice something that looks sorta suspicious but I dunno what to do with it I'll just kinda draw attention to it and flag people into examining it on my behalf as I couldn't draw a conclusion.

I do try to be fair and try to think about things from others points of views simulating in my head if something is more likely to be a Green move or a Red move and I tend to post that kinda thing. But.... It sometimes leads me to just null conculsions or just leads no where... its kinda a thing.

I am also aware that people see these kinda posts and go; Self meta BS. when I've been doing them there are generally 3 pools of people. those who believe me, those who played with me, and those who don't. If your currently falling in the last group of players feel free to browse my wiki, I post every game I've completed in it and it can be a good source for you to confirm this information. of course most of you won't.. but that just tends to be how it is.

Finally though my account is an older one I have only played a small pool of games as I took around about a year and a half break between two of my games only starting steadily again this year. So.. though I'm an older account I lack the experience and skill of many of my contemporaries.

So.. yeah.. thats pretty much all you need to know to get a good read on myself and... yeah lets get to that post I wanted to make.
Out of curiosity, why don't you just put a description of your play style in your signature? Would save a lot of time and trouble in my opinion.

EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 25, TwoFace wrote:FYI Naomi is the strangest player I've ever played with. She's very difficult to figure out.
She comes off as kind of cute so far but I can definitely see a few people getting annoyed by the way she posts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Misa switching back to Naomi reads like someone afraid to not have a vote on someone at this stage of the game to me. Scummy, but I'm not convinced she's scum.

Creeps entrance is pretty awkward, mainly because I don't understand what he's trying to say.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 63, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 45, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 44, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Out of curiosity, why don't you just put a description of your play style in your signature? Would save a lot of time and trouble in my opinion.

EBWOP
Waiting for a ride to my next destination so here is your answer while I'm standing here. If I put it in sig it would be too long and every post would be a page long. Additionally as my play style evolves more things are added and sometimes removed depending on what's going on.
You could make a wiki, describe it in there, and then reference it.

What made you incorporate this green and red thing into your play style by the way?

pedit: Ninja'd
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 69, Human Sequencer wrote:Talking about naomi's meta is boring and fruitless. It will be helpful to remember, but it'll just clog up the thread for when we want to reread it.
In fact all this talk about player meta in general is boring and fruitless.

Misa, what do you think about Chaos' vote on you? Do you have a defense?

Uzi, why did you decide to post, even though you were clearly aware of TwoFace's post at the time?
Green and red is not radical terminology, nor is it particularly confusing. What do you gain from asking that question, from a town perspective?

I think it's unlikely that TwoFace wasn't referring to Creep's wagon in post 65.
I want to reinforce that I really think she should start linking the way she plays in her signature.

The green and red stuff objectively isn't confusing but I asked the question because I'm getting the feel I'm going to have a difficult time reading her this game. I think getting a better understanding of parts of her play style will help me in the long run. I'm also a student of the game, I'm constantly learning and looking to add new things to my game so if she has a good reason for using this technique, I might try it out in my next game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 91, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 90, MortFeld wrote:I understand that Misa voted Copper and not TB. Your sentence does not explain how voting Copper for a specific reason, when TB did the same thing as Copper, is a reasonable scum strategy.
Can we just quit this? I need to study some past quotes. This is going to be WIFOM.
Stop whining. Defend or explain the stance you took or go home.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 100, MortFeld wrote:I don't see how reading Naomi will be difficult. The only actual oddities she's described in her own play are - tendency toward defensiveness regardless of alignment, and replacement of scum/town with red/green. How does that render her unreadable?

Personally I'm null on her right now but that's because of a lack of content, not because of her oddities. Saying she'll be difficult to read looks like a pre-excuse.
In post 99, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 85, MortFeld wrote:Creeps, what about the other two parts of my post? Those being:

Can you explain your idea of TB + Misa scumbuddies, specifically with regard to my question? and

Can you translate what you meant by 'And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.'

UNVOTE: Misa
VOTE: Creeps

Bad logic is not necessarily scummy.
Referring to me or you?
In post 93, MortFeld wrote:It's not WIFOM. You voted Misa for a reason and I'm asking you to explain the reason.
The WIFOM is that scum wouldn't be voting him as that would give him away. But scum could take advantage of that. But scum might think town suspects that so won't do it.
Referring to Misa. Your logic is bad and you are also scummy.

I disagree that there is much WIFOM. I think scum are very unlikely, seeing their scum buddy do something, to call that exact thing scummy. Even if it is WIFOM, you are still voting based on one side of the WIFOM. It's a bad vote with your reasons.
To each his own I guess. I can't help but feel you're seriously underestimating how difficult it might be, especially to those who have never played with her or view being overly defensive as a scum tell.
In post 101, MisaTange wrote:IT'S RVS IT'S USED FOR PRESSURE AND IT'S USED TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO POST AND ALSO TO THINK THEIR REASONING OUT BEFORE THEY POST AND TO PROMPT POSTS LIKE THIS . IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY STAGE IN THE GAME WHERE OMGUSES AND "I VOTE HIM BECAUSE HE SMELLS BAD" VOTES ARE OKAY.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

CREEPS

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.
This feels like fake outrage.
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 140, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 96, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The green and red stuff objectively isn't confusing but I asked the question because I'm getting the feel I'm going to have a difficult time reading her this game. I think getting a better understanding of parts of her play style will help me in the long run. I'm also a student of the game, I'm constantly learning and looking to add new things to my game so if she has a good reason for using this technique, I might try it out in my next game.
Its why I ALWAYS make it post 2. so you can ISO it very very quickly. as my first post is normally only 3 lines. so If you ever need to pull up that post it'll always be at the top of the iso.
Not really what I asking at the time. I wanted to know why you incoperated the green and red thing into your play style. Like did you notice someone else do it and take the idea or do you think it helps you do better in games?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 147, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 140, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 96, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The green and red stuff objectively isn't confusing but I asked the question because I'm getting the feel I'm going to have a difficult time reading her this game. I think getting a better understanding of parts of her play style will help me in the long run. I'm also a student of the game, I'm constantly learning and looking to add new things to my game so if she has a good reason for using this technique, I might try it out in my next game.
Its why I ALWAYS make it post 2. so you can ISO it very very quickly. as my first post is normally only 3 lines. so If you ever need to pull up that post it'll always be at the top of the iso.
Not really what I was asking at the time. I wanted to know why you incoperated the green and red thing into your play style. Like did you notice someone else do it and take the idea or do you think it helps you do better in games?
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 168, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 166, TwoFace wrote:Btw I disagree with you. I think most scum would be afraid to say they don't have reads.
Why do I feel this has scum intent?

Man I was scared of posting for a long time
In post 149, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not really what I was asking at the time. I wanted to know why you incoperated the green and red thing into your play style. Like did you notice someone else do it and take the idea or do you think it helps you do better in games?
oh looks like my mobile didn't send out that message.

though I did incorporate it after someone else used it. the reason I do is it's just a nicer way to refer to the red!team as before I used to call them scum. which is a pretty disrespectful way to address what is just other players wanting to enjoy and experience the same game as you and if I call them reds, it would be disrespectful to not call town greens as it means they are using the same kinda terms and are as equals.
Ah I understand, a little disappointed though since I thought it was a pro scum hunting strategy of some sort.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 166, TwoFace wrote:Btw I disagree with you. I think most scum would be afraid to say they don't have reads.

Where is the intent? If TwoFace is scum, what does he gain? How in anyway could that statement sway the town in a direction it shouldn't be going?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 175, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 172, TwoFace wrote:

Idk. Maybe cause you are an inexperienced player.
Why would you think that if you were not scum? Discrediting another's work on yourselfbeing shown as scum is bad sided. I know my stuff more than you think.

The reason I was scared of posting is that I didn't want someone to vote me for one line. As happens a lot elsewhere.
What work? You stated that you feel there was scum intent behind his post without given any reasoning?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 193, Human Sequencer wrote:Okay. I'm not suspicious of you at the moment, just to clarify.
I really wouldn't mind creeps at L-1 to be honest. I don't think a omgushammer is likely and even in worst case scenario I don't think he's going to be of much help after today, even if he does flip green.

Drone, do you agree?
Scum slip? I don't see how you could have mistaken anyone for Drone at the time.
In post 197, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 179, MortFeld wrote:ThinkBig, why are you voting for Misa? I asked you this way before, please answer.

UNVOTE: Creeps
VOTE: Copper

You're voting Creeps but you think Creeps is lynchbaity and will unvote if Creeps gets to L-1? How is your vote even accomplishing anything then?
VOTE: MortField
I strongly despise this statement. You are complaining about someone voting me and be willing to unvote. Care to explain?

Yes I know this is essentially OMGUS but I really need something to do. I bet I will get hammered of this statement but
if I flip green go for this guy please. If red then ignore this statement and ignore this vote and post.
This post is really weird and reads off to me. Why are you pretending to not know your own alignment?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Being unsure is fine. Voting for someone that you are overall not confident is scum isn't to me but if I recall correctly, I think Cooper said at the time he'd only move his vote if Creeps reached L-1 before everyone has chimed in and/or posted. That to me reads like aware and cautious considering the current game state, which is fine as well. Feels like only a quarter of the town is playing. With that being said I still have a null read on him because I think the way he's defending his definition on what is or isn't lynch bait could potentially be town with just a different take on the term. I'm not sure why he was voting for Creeps though if he was still unsure. Like if there is any doubt, don't vote.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh and UNVOTE: Toto

We are clearly out of RVS.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 276, TwoFace wrote:People who brag about their win percentages (which are almost always inflated) deserve death. There's no place for arrogance.
Yeah this is annoying. Only brag about that sort of stuff if you roll SK every game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 282, MortFeld wrote:LUV - what do you think about his vote on me?
Bad but I'm unsure if it comes from scum. He's basically voting you because he feels you are purposely misreading him but I don't see the scum motivation to do something like that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Outside of RVS, I don't see a reason to vote someone unless you are 90 percent certain they're scum but this might be a play style thing with me which is why I didn't understand your reasoning for voting him at the time. Could you explain why you're voting for Mort a bit more in detail? Why do you feel you being misread as opposed to just a difference in belief?

Reaction tests are stupid in my opinion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 290, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Outside of RVS, I don't see a reason to vote someone unless you are 90 percent certain they're scum but this might be a play style thing with me which is why I didn't understand your reasoning for voting him at the time. Could you explain why you're voting for Mort a bit more in detail? Why do you feel you're being misread as opposed to just a difference in beliefs?

EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 292, MortFeld wrote:If you'd like I can post a reads list and you can determine for yourself how accurate I am.
You can if you want to.
In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

If I end up showing red feel free to kill me instantly. I don't mind.

Oh yeah when I am in a sour mood I don't state reasons. And I am most definitely in a sour mood. For outside rewsons
If you're going to play like this, sub out. Stop pretending to not know your own alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 298, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 292, MortFeld wrote:If you'd like I can post a reads list and you can determine for yourself how accurate I am.
You can if you want to.
In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

Oh yeah when I am in a sour mood I don't state reasons. And I am most definitely in a sour mood. For outside rewsons
If you're going to play like this, sub out. Stop pretending to not know your own alignment.
I was referring to framer. If he exists. I always think in a larger area with most outcomes

Yeah, you most definitely have knowledge that I or the rest of the town don't. You are thinking way too far ahead for a role like that which isn't even considered Normal.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 301, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 298, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
You can if you want to.

I was referring to framer. If he exists. I always think in a larger area with most outcomes

Yeah, you most definitely have knowledge that I or the rest of the town don't. You are thinking way too far ahead for a role like that which isn't even considered Normal.
Yeah, you most definitely have knowledge that I and the rest of the town don't. You are thinking way too far ahead for a role like that which isn't even considered Normal.

EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 302, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 299, MortFeld wrote:Creeps can you please respond to ?
I don't like to respond to people who I think are scum

@Copper - I guess it could be. I don't know how to not waste a day and get at least 1 vote of me. I have been terrible at defences and shall always be.

@Uzi - It doesn't count as normal? Oh.
No, that role is way too unfair for town in a good scum teams hands.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've also seen that role as town too but I think it's under a different name.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 311, copper223 wrote:@Creeps
Framers are non-normal.

@Uzi
But see, if Scum_Creeps can figure out he should preemptively plant the idea that if he flips guilty on a cop result it's a framer, in case he manages to buy an extra day, then why is he making obvious slips like ignoring his alignment when explaining his views?

I don't buy it, I think he is just paranoid and a desperate newbie town that is trying to find a mechanic to stay alive as opposed to having to defend himself by posting (which never works for him).
I don't see someone new to mafia or at least new to this site attempting to pull something like that. I think it is more likely he's playing the too scummy to be scum card.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 315, copper223 wrote:@Uzi
Well I am pretty confident (for a D1 read at least) that this would be a mislynch now so I hope you change your mind, especially because I think you are town as well.
Even though this is not entirely why I think he's scum, anti-town in my experience is usually a strong indicator that someone is scum
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I'm not really understanding the case for Mort. The question thing is valid though as it's weird he didn't want to answer again but when I originally read why he didn't want to, I felt genuine frustration.

Drone, could you please sit with me and tell me how Creeps is clearly town? Also are you thin-skinned? I ask because the posts you quoted that ultimately led you to call for the mod to clarify on language and personal issues seem pretty soft to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 345, Human Sequencer wrote:Alright.
I didn't realize key told us he was V/LA. Sorry about that.
Yeah I don't buy this at all.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Drone: I'm content and happy with who I'm currently voting for so I'm not going to move my vote right now, especially after I haven't really sorted HC or seen anyone else other than Copper if I'm recalling correctly, try to. His response to why he called you out was fine to me, I just don't buy he didn't see that you were v/LA.

I don't see why Creeps can't be playing the too scummy to be scum card.

As for your stance on the language thing I'm with you, I'm all for positive vibes. I've just seen a lot worse.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 375, Human Sequencer wrote:You should give that another look. There's no way I could test his V/LA as you seem to imply I was doing in your second line and also miss the V/LA as you believe I do in the first line.

TwoFace, please link me right now to where you already discussed your view on Copper. I can't find it.
Regardless, what incentive does scumCopper have to do that?

Drone worries me. I'll explain why later, if it becomes relevant. I'm just signposting this now so it doesn't look like I'm talking out of my ass later on.
Was it when he asked Creeps why should the town keep him? If so, that read kind of off to me as well.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 432, copper223 wrote:I think TC wouldn't be too happy with the comparison.

TC is a logical player that follows his win-con, I don't think Creeps can be analyzed the same way...
In post 443, Toto wrote:
In post 432, copper223 wrote:I think TC wouldn't be too happy with the comparison.

TC is a logical player that follows his win-con, I don't think Creeps can be analyzed the same way...
I think understand what you mean here. However:

1) That was one of TC's least logical moments.
2) I still don't see the good intentions behind the posts I saw with other newbtown that were playing bad. Like you say the guy is just trying to stay alive today.

How do you propose we analyse him?
Who's TC?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 449, Toto wrote:TB's wagon is probably a dead end until he is back from VL//A
Agreed. I'm not sure why it was even started after he clearly stated he was going to be on v/LA until after the election. Why he keeps checking in while on v/LA is a mystery but it may be the reason for his reads and who he has and hasn't voted for.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 455, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 454, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 449, Toto wrote:TB's wagon is probably a dead end until he is back from VL//A
Agreed. I'm not sure why it was even started after he clearly stated he was going to be on v/LA until after the election. Why he keeps checking in while on v/LA is a mystery but it may be the reason for his reads and who he has and hasn't voted for.
I keep checking in order to at least keep up with the DP and attempting to answer as many questions as possible.
Seems easier to just reread all at once but each his own.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well, this is basically a whole new game now with 3 incoming replacements. Glad things seemed to have cooled down a bit, looked like we were about to self destruct there and that's something I'd like to avoid entirely.

Misa requesting to sub out is NAI to me. She wasn't close to being lynched and the focus had been more on Cooper, Mort, Two Face, and TB at the time than her.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 548, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 547, Drone wrote:
In post 529, ChaosOmega wrote:
Other players...

ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?

Drone, why did you unvote TwoFace? And why are you not voting Misa?
Agree on TB case.

About mine: me not voting Misa is a direct outcome of the inactivity I spoke of, where I meant the replacements and lots of others being inactive (you, TB and Creeps) when I said I can't work with the inactivity.
Not to mention Misa is replacing out, sometimes it's not the slot, but the players that make the difference.
I just can't focus right now with the recent events. Need things to get back to order.

TF unvote is because I feel my reads on him are based on huge and sad misread on both TF's, and Copper's sides.
To keep the vote I have to be sure I'm doing the right thing, and to be sure I'll have to ISO TF, again.
Not inactive. Scared to post.
VOTE: misa
How do you know? If I'm recalling correctly, at one point you said were scared to post, why does her being scared to post make her scum and why does the reasoning you're hopefully going to give me to justify your vote, not apply to you?
In post 556, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 552, TwoFace wrote:I wouldn't object to a misa lynch. Much better than a TB lynch. Not as good as a copper or HS lynch though.
Copper feels townish. Let's see what is going on with his replacement shall we?

@mortfield entirely different that when I played with her.

Oh and I was not stating that. I was referring upon myself.

Twoface wrong thread
Different doesn't necessarily mean she's scum though. I'm just having trouble understanding your vote as well anyone currently voting for the slot at the moment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 577, Toto wrote:
In post 552, TwoFace wrote:I wouldn't object to a misa lynch. Much better than a TB lynch. Not as good as a copper or HS lynch though.
We are not lynching anyone until we have all replacements.
This.

Not understanding the rush really. I don't expect this game to pick up until next week.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Scum reading anyone advocating for a policy lynch.

Wobbuffet, you replaced in the game and refused to read the reason why TF scum reads your slot. I'd get pissed to if someone was voting for me and had no clue as to what's going on. We were at 24 pages when you replaced in, not a 100. That's laziness and reads like you plan to be unhelpful for the rest of the game since you didn't even bother to fact check when HC gave you the rundown. You also said you're town reading TF, you don't vote your town reads, ever.

Drone, your recent vote for TF reads like you already know TF's alignment.

Omega, you just hopped on and I don't buy that you've been offended but I won't get into that. You also said you didn't really like Wobbuffet's entrance and yet your on the TF wagon. How can you sheep someone who you don't seem to be fan or and as far as I can tell has no opinions on everyone else in the game?

Naomi, you don't seem like you've been trying to sort anyone. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt considering the game state but the way you hopped on this wagon concerns me as I thought you be one of the few players to understand why policy lynches are always an awful idea.

HC, your vote reads like you really don't want to do this but scared that if TF flips scum, you'll be scum read for not being on the wagon.

Policy lynching in general is a lazy way for one to get through Day 1 without scum hunting or taking real stances. If you guys really don't want Two Face in the game, just get the mod to replace him. It's better for the games atmosphere.

pedit: Well consider me scum reading anyone who did advocate for a policy lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 695, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum reading anyone advocating for a policy lynch.

Wobbuffet, you replaced in the game and refused to read the reason why TF scum reads your slot. I'd get pissed to if someone was voting for me and had no clue as to what's going on. We were at 24 pages when you replaced in, not a 100. That's laziness and reads like you plan to be unhelpful for the rest of the game since you didn't even bother to fact check when HC gave you the rundown. You also said you're town reading TF, you don't vote your town reads, ever.

Drone, your recent vote for TF reads like you already know TF's alignment.

Omega, you just hopped on and I don't buy that you've been offended but I won't get into that. You also said you didn't really like Wobbuffet's entrance and yet your on the TF wagon. How can you sheep someone who you don't seem
to be a fan of
and as far as I can tell has no opinions on everyone else in the game?

Naomi, you don't seem like you've been trying to sort anyone. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt considering the game state but the way you hopped on this wagon concerns me as I thought you be one of the few players to understand why policy lynches are always an awful idea.

HC, your vote reads like you really don't want to do this but scared that if TF flips scum, you'll be scum read for not being on the wagon.

Policy lynching in general is a lazy way for one to get through Day 1 without scum hunting or taking real stances. If you guys really don't want Two Face in the game, just get the mod to replace him. It's better for the games atmosphere.

pedit: Well consider me scum reading anyone who did advocate for a policy lynch.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I actually have a weak scum reads on you, Drone, and Omega. Strongest read would be Wobbuffet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 699, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I actually have weak scum reads on you, Drone, and Omega. Strongest read would be Wobbuffet.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 701, Drone wrote:Policy lynch as a reasoning is NAI.
Scum policy lynched is no different from town policy lynched. It's still policy.

Does that answer it, Uzi?
Not really. I really didn't like the statement that came along with your vote because it read to like you have more knowledge than myself and the rest of the town. Obviously I can't prove that but it just jumped my suspicions up a little.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You're doing fine Key, don't be so hard on yourself.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 720, Human Sequencer wrote:I didn't want to policy lynch TwoFace because I read him as very town,
but I did want to policy lynch Creeps because I have no idea what his alignment is.
Therefore, we have a higher chance of flipping scum in my eyes.

Thankfully, we're out of policy lynch territory and I'm 100% willing to give TwoFace another chance. Especially if he posts more like he has been recently.

I don't want to really advance the game any more with so many people absent or getting replaced.

That is never a good reason to policy lynch someone. The only time I think it's even remotely acceptable is when a player is playing extremely anti-town and even then, getting the mod to handle the situation is a million times better.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

With that being said, I don't think scum would blatantly claimfish and/or rolefish like HS has been doing but his forgetfulness worries me.

Also just realized I've been calling HS, HC. My apologies.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@
Mort:
I think HS may be using his lack of understanding of what constitutes a policy lynch to push scum motivations.

There is no reason for town to do what he did and I'm struggling as to whether he's truly just inexperienced as in he doesn't understand why role fishing is something one as town should never do or scum playing the too scummy to scum card

Either way, I'm fine with an HS lynch at this point.

VOTE: HS

@
Kamelot:
Why did you vote for Creeps after admitting that you haven't really read the thread? Why did you feel your reads were crap after attempting to reread?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 846, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 838, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: @
Kamelot:
Why did you vote for Creeps after admitting that you haven't really read the thread? Why did you feel your reads were crap after attempting to reread?
I havent reread yet i was saying that i dont usually get good reads from rereading i need to talk to people not read after the fact
I voted for creeps bc i wanted to test what Mort said
was disappointed :P
Understandable. I'm the same way in the sense I play better in the moment and really don't like to reread, but I have learned it's a must if you want to do well so I can sympathize. Though I would feel more comfortable if you at least showed signs that you attempted to understand what happened before subbing in.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 855, Road Kamelot wrote:Kay ty

Reading when i get the chance. Dont like the pushes ive seen so far but we'll see
I could be wrong on Twoface but im really sure HS is town and that claim post should be all the evidence needed
Unvote and push something else
Which pushes in particular? I personally wasn't a fan of the Misa or TF pushes. If it's this one going on currently, I don't really see how you can be so sure HS is town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 856, MortFeld wrote:I agree with that, for now.

UNVOTE: HS

Wondering whether it's better to get a wagon on TB so he decides to pretend to play this game, or if I'd rather vote Wobbu. Misa/Road slot looking slightly better except for the aversion to reading.

VOTE: TB

I still don't understand your Creeps reaction test. Like what types of reaction from me would have been alignment indicative? Asking more because it's my second game and the concept of reaction tests is something I don't really understand yet.
Why did you vote for TB here? He hasn't made his catch-up post yet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 893, MortFeld wrote:Because he hasn't made the post yet. Nobody can prove he's game avoiding or not but I want incentive for him to make it just the same. I also SR him independently of his lack of recent contribution. I feel like the questionable decision there was unvoting HS, not voting TB.
I'm sure he knows he needs to make it before taking any action or jumping back into the fray. Voting him there just read so out of place to me.

I didn't question your unvoting of HS there because you voted him again rather quickly again based on gut.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 895, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 893, MortFeld wrote:Because he hasn't made the post yet. Nobody can prove he's game avoiding or not but I want incentive for him to make it just the same. I also SR him independently of his lack of recent contribution. I feel like the questionable decision there was unvoting HS, not voting TB.
I'm sure he knows he needs to make it before taking any action or jumping back into the fray. Voting him there just read so out of place to me.

I didn't question your unvoting of HS there because you voted him again rather quickly based on gut.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 895, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I didn't question your unvoting of HS there because you voted him again rather quickly based on gut.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 937, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 843, MortFeld wrote:
In post 839, Human Sequencer wrote:A policy lynch is a lynch on policy instead of player read, isn't it?
Yes, none of what I'm saying is disputing that Creeps is a policy lynch. Let me lay out what I'm saying:

-According to you, you pushed lynching Creeps as an alternative to lynching TF because you thought a policy lynch was inevitable and Creeps was more likely to be scum.
-This would be the town motivation for the push - there are numerous plausible scum motivations. If both sides are equally plausible the push was NAI.
-Your stated town motivation makes absolutely no sense. Even if a policy lynch was inevitable, it was a policy lynch
of TF
. Introducing Creeps as an alternative does nothing about the TF policy lynch; it's a completely different discussion. You're not explaining this part. How does saying 'Policy lynch Creeps instead!' convince people not to PL TF?
-Granted, even if this is explained, there are a number of other issues with the play. Also, the scum case makes way more sense than the town still. Creeps had softclaimed (though you claim to not have noticed and I kind of believe you?), Creeps is nowhere near a reasonable PL in my mind (he's new and bad, but he's not ruining the game. There are 3 scum), and you then voted TF 'once a policy lynch became inevitable.' Huh? You thought TF was town. Why would you ever vote a townie? And your vote took it to L-2, I'd hardly call L-3 inevitable but L-2 is getting there.

This sums up why I think your part in the PL wagon was scummy.

Pedit: yeah I'm curious about anyone's reasoning for strongly TRing LUV at this point.
You asked why this makes HS look town

For one its completely understandable to mix up a few things. namely that an alternative policy lynch somehow cancels out the first
This sort of illogical thinking is towny bc theres no scum motivation
UNLESS you made the case that HS was sort of losing footing and needed to explain himself offhand and made a mistake in doing so, but i dont see that happening and i dont think you see it either
So putting that aside, what does scum HS gain from proposing a different policy lynch? And something like making a mistake in assuming a policy lynch is inevitable or not, thats not scummy thats just a mistake. Theres no attempt at subterfuge, manipulation, coasting, etc. theres just doing what he thinks is correct and making some errors

plus his claim post was super town :P
Except there was motivation there for him to advocate that we should policy lynch Creeps because Creeps had soft claimed earlier. As Toto pointed out, HS looked like he was getting intimidated after the soft claims and since he assumed TF was claiming vigilante, I don't see why he wouldn't naturally try to shift the focus to Creeps since if I recall correctly, there was no little to no hints as to what power role Creeps may or may not have.
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 939, Human Sequencer wrote:You could say the same about literally anybody else on the TF policy lynch wagon. I was vocally against it and tried to come up with a better solution, shouldn't that clear me relative to the others?
In post 945, Human Sequencer wrote:BTW anybody scumreading Mort is just wrong at this point.
Unless my radar is waaay fucking off
Who said anyone was SR Mort?
In post 949, Human Sequencer wrote:I voted TF because he was the dominant wagon at the time, and I didn't see it changing anytime soon. 'PL is inevitable' was my vote on creeps, 'TF lynch is inevitable' was my vote on TF.
In post 631, Human Sequencer wrote:If push comes to shove I suppose I'll join along, but it really is a last resort for me. Creeps, TB and Misa's slot are all much better options in my eyes.
I didn't just make it up, I did signpost that I'd join if TF's wagon didn't stop gaining steam.
You're kind of admitting that you just go with the flow and that's a terrible mindset to have. The thing is I don't think you went with the flow because you didn't know what to do but because you were afraid to rub anyone the wrong way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 951, MortFeld wrote:I guess that's what's holding me up. It's not just that HS thought TF was probably town, but the way they interacted with the wagon shows they didn't agree a PL was necessary.
These are my thoughts exactly. When it was going down it read like he only jumped on because he didn't want to be SR for not being on the wagon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod
: Could you fix the quote in

Fixed. I also fixed because it would be broken if someone quoted it. -Mod
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

TB, if that game is becoming increasingly difficult for you by the day, replace out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 979, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:TB, if the game is becoming increasingly difficult for you by the day, replace out.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 986, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 964, MortFeld wrote:Weird vote.
In post 959, Naomi-Tan wrote: Okay... So... Mort has been on every major lynch wagon of the game and has never had any vote down time once it went up... This says to me that they are Red! they have never questioned enough to unvote and freeze in limbo and its been a long while. (EDIT: Okay so while reading though some stuff generating this post he HAS has vote downtime just not enough to register to a vote count)
Why is this Red? Like, why is it Red! motivated to be on wagons? Also, I question all the time. At the moment I'm still questioning my vote on HS.
Well one or two wagons would be fine... but your on ALL the major wagons... which is kinda a red! tell for me. as You'd think you'd oppose some of the major wagons... but you kinda been on a few of them. Why make effort making your own wagons when you can jump onto someone elses.
Can you elaborate on why this is a scum tell for you? I find that a lot of people believe not being on the majority of the major wagons in a game is a scum tell as opposed to the opposite. I don't feel Mort has been bandwagoning and I think him being on a majority of all the wagons this game is more of a play style thing. The only odd thing has been the votes for Misa but that's not really AI.

Also why single out Mort for this? Several players haven't started any wagons this game, myself included.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1000, MortFeld wrote:That response to TF does not look Green. I feel like the question was a trap, that you fell into? Like, I thought I understood your 180 on me both times but after that I don't.

And yeah Wobbu has a history this game of selective reading to misreps.

Theory question: if I think one person is more likely Red than another, but the second person's flip gives me more info than the first person's, which is a better lynch?
I don't really like this question. All lynches are information lynches in my opinion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1008, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1003, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Can you elaborate on why this is a scum tell for you? I find that a lot of people believe not being on the majority of the major wagons in a game is a scum tell as opposed to the opposite. I don't feel Mort has been bandwagoning and I think him being on a majority of all the wagons this game is more of a play style thing. The only odd thing has been the votes for Misa but that's not really AI.

Also why single out Mort for this? Several players haven't started any wagons this game, myself included.
he has started new wagons. my issue is he was on every wagon. like as a red you wanna get a lynch and the one person who they didn't push they been really buddy buddy with.. which looks like red!patterns.
I wouldn't describe their relationship at least this game to be buddy buddy, more like they've learned to tolerate one another.

It seems like you have a problem with the TF wagon not going through and/or Mort not being on it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

pedit: Ninja'd
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1014, Toto wrote:
In post 993, MortFeld wrote:To expand on the fair vote comment - I agree that scum might play the way I am playing, inadvertently. Perhaps my reads list would help you believe I do have an idea of how the game is progressing?

I'm working with:

{
Creeps, Toto, Drone, LUV, TF
}
{Chaos, Naomi, Nero}
{
Road, TB
}
{
Wobbu, HS
}

Pedit: Yes... Road asking for a tl;dr was the reason I posted the reads list. You said that the Misa slot was AFK at the time I posted that, which is not true. I didn't say that asking for the list was my reason for SRing the Misa slot - those reasons were explained in the post.
Wobbu is town.
Why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1017, Toto wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1014, Toto wrote: Wobbu is town.
Why?
I had a slight town read on copper. I understand why some people read Copper as scum, I think it's his personality. I had a scum read on him a large part of my newbie, but he ended up as town.

And this:
In post 771, Toto wrote:
In post 764, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
That was my reason. Make of it what you will. I'm not going to go and make up another reason just to make myself look less scummy. I've already unlynched them after being told that my reasoning was bad (I agree that it wasn't all that solid).
In post 767, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8492984#p8492984]post 766[/url], Toto wrote:Wobbuffet what previous experience you have playing mafia?
I've played a lot of chat mafia on a different site.
This reads very honest to me by the way.
The predecessor of the slot shouldn't have an effect on how you read DBW.

Honesty is NAI here I feel and his response reads like laziness as well which is making me more suspicious by the day. You're treating him like confirmed town here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1020, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1011, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It seems like you have a problem with the TF wagon not going through and/or Mort not being on it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
urgh.. I feel I may be bashing my head into a wall here.. but no I find that they been on every leading wagon bar one (even when some wagons was coexisting in the first two wagons) and there being enough of a connection between TF and mort to call it a possibility that they are red buddies a problem.. I don't mind that TF wagon died. I was one of the many that unvoted the slot the moment the GM said they'd get replaced.

PEDIT:
UNVOTE:
You know what... This is a terrible train and the more I push it the more its clear that Its the wrong direction.. I thought by now I'd get SOME kind of reaction from mort if they was red or TF but there reaction is so muted that I think I'm just on the wrong train of thought. So.. yeah. I expect I'll take a bit of heat for this choice.. but it looked like it matched up close enough.. but there is no way a red would be this cool...
Your push was bad because your case NAI and it was a reaction test as you just admitted. Which means you most likely never believed Mort was scum and I'm now starting to think you felt you needed to do something to prevent your slot from being read null to slightly SR.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The HS wagon as someone pointed out earlier has stalled and we have less than a week until deadline. I don't see the game moving with the amount of replacements we have and soon the holidays. I know I'll be v/LA come Thanksgiving.

@Mod:
Can we get an extension? I refuse to have the day end in a no lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

RK's lack of willingness to reread is starting to scream scum to me. At first I thought I was an odd play style thing but it's clear at this point that it isn't.

She's town reading people for weak reasons and not really bothering to engage with anyone. I'm going to admit that toward the end of TB's time in this game I was town reading the slot but Angel hasn't done much to redeem it so I'm not sure how anyone has a solid town read there. The Nero town read is another weak read as well. It is very easy to fake that I don't care how I look attitude and coast to victory as scum. Nero's starting to catch up posts felt like he was trying to fake content. I don't see why he decided to post his thoughts about page 1 and reply to post a Cooper made, 40+ pages into the game. Just feels out of place and while those series of posts from Nero aren't scummy, they most certainly don't scream town.

I'm not sure if I addressed her town reading HS but if I haven't, here we go. HS has been posting very town like lately but that is because he's been given the time do so. As in, there hasn't been enough constant pressure there so it's very easy for one to sit back and plan how you're going to dig yourself out of hole when you know you're not under any pressure. No one wanted to put him at L-1 and we have had two big distractions from the wagon in Naomi's terrible push on Mort and the back and forth between him and Mort.

Also her questions to Mort don't read like someone trying to sort a player, they read like traps laid out in order to build flimsy cases and set up mislynches down the road. Why ask Mort why he didn't press you about reading this time when the bigger issue is that you had actually opinions in the post in which he replied to? You gave out two town reads and said he gives you the heeby jeebies. He's asked you to explain those reads and she deflected by bringing up the reading issue. One could easily assume you did some reading if you're coming to those conclusions despite you stating that you didn't. Then the overly concerned question? What is she achieving by asking this? It's clear you don't so why ask?

I also don't like when she voted for Toto. Felt like scum waiting for town to give them reasons to justify his vote or scum trying to catch someone who was SR Toto but didn't vote him or isn't voting him so he can push a mislynch.

With that being said I'm torn here, I'm SR both HS and RK equally and while I don't want to move my vote due to HS take on the RK-Mort argument, but I'm fine with an RK
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:RK's lack of willingness to reread is starting to scream scum to me. At first I thought I was an odd play style thing but it's clear at this point that it isn't.

She's town reading people for weak reasons and not really bothering to engage with anyone. I'm going to admit that toward the end of TB's time in this game I was town reading the slot but Angel hasn't done much to redeem it so I'm not sure how anyone has a solid town read there. The Nero town read is another weak read as well. It is very easy to fake that I don't care how I look attitude and coast to victory as scum. Nero's starting to catch up posts felt like he was trying to fake content. I don't see why he decided to post his thoughts about page 1 and reply to post a Cooper made, 40+ pages into the game. Just feels out of place and while those series of posts from Nero aren't scummy, they most certainly don't scream town.

I'm not sure if I addressed her town reading HS but if I haven't, here we go. HS has been posting very town like lately but that is because he's been given the time do so. As in, there hasn't been enough constant pressure there so it's very easy for one to sit back and plan how you're going to dig yourself out of hole when you know you're not under any pressure. No one wanted to put him at L-1 and we have had two big distractions from the wagon in Naomi's terrible push on Mort and the back and forth between him and Mort.

Also her questions to Mort don't read like someone trying to sort a player, they read like traps laid out in order to build flimsy cases and set up mislynches down the road. Why ask Mort why he didn't press you about reading this time when the bigger issue is that you had actually opinions in the post in which he replied to? You gave out two town reads and said he gives you the heeby jeebies. He's asked you to explain those reads and she deflected by bringing up the reading issue. One could easily assume you did some reading if you're coming to those conclusions despite you stating that you didn't. Then the overly concerned question? What is she achieving by asking this? It's clear you don't so why ask?

I also don't like when she voted for Toto. Felt like scum waiting for town to give them reasons to justify his vote or scum trying to catch someone who was SR Toto but didn't vote him or isn't voting him so he can push a mislynch.

With that being said I'm torn here, I'm SR both HS and RK equally and while I don't want to move my vote due to HS take on the RK-Mort argument, but I'm fine with an RK
With that being said I'm torn here, I'm SR both HS and RK equally and while I don't want to move my vote due to HS take on the RK-Mort argument, but I'm fine with an RK lynch at this pint and I feel like it's a better wagon
VOTE: Road
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not sure why the last part cut off there. Also that is L-1

RK is at L-1. Please do not hammer without a claim
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1250, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 1246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not sure if I addressed her town reading HS but if I haven't, here we go. HS has been posting very town like lately but that is because he's been given the time do so. As in, there hasn't been enough constant pressure there so it's very easy for one to sit back and plan how you're going to dig yourself out of hole when you know you're not under any pressure. No one wanted to put him at L-1 and we have had two big distractions from the wagon in Naomi's terrible push on Mort and the back and forth between him and Mort.
Except TwoFace was willing to put me at L-1 the entire time, he was only waiting for replacements to catch up and I felt like I was going to be lynched at any moment the entire time.
I would still call that pressure.

If we lynch road today I really hope we can murderball arc tomorrow.
Actions speak louder than words and while I believe TF would have put you at L-1 if everyone had caught up in time, it still doesn't change the fact that you had some breathing room. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that the feeling of being at L-1 is way different from being at L-2.

Am I missing something with Arc? I know he/she replaced TB but I haven't seen anything scummy from him personally. Just that he was up to page 5 I think and that he was SR TF.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1262, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero's starting to catch up posts felt like he was trying to fake content. I don't see why he decided to post his thoughts about page 1 and reply to post a Cooper made, 40+ pages into the game. Just feels out of place and while those series of posts from Nero aren't scummy, they most certainly don't scream town.
So I should have ignored the first 40 pages? Do you not think those 40 pages were important? Like a slots alignment is going to stay the same so I mean I don't see why the first 40 pages shouldn't matter to me.

I don't see any reason to "murderball" Arc. As having played with her numerous times she's going to be lurky/inactive.
I'm not saying you should have ignored them. I just don't understand why you didn't post your thoughts on everything in one post rather then attempt to post small updates like I assumed you were doing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm agreement with Mort here, RK looks like he's trying to actually play the game here rather than trolling or doing whatever he was doing earlier but I'd like to see more before moving my vote. I do like the point he brought up about Drone though, his vote there felt like he was just going with the flow.

@Road:
Could you explain your Toto SR? I had an early SR on him for something Namoi had said but that was when we were at like page 20.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1304, Toto wrote:Am I just tunneling HS unfairly here? I want to hear thoughts of everyone else.
Your fine.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1314, Human Sequencer wrote:Finally a wagon I can completely get behind.

VOTE: ArcAngel

@Nero, votes outside of votetags aren't counted by this mod.
This reads so opportunistic and I'm struggling to see your side here because you're still using your thoughts on TB in order to try lynch Arc, which makes no sense and doesn't feel like town play to me.
In post 1374, Human Sequencer wrote:Mort, I believe in you and your ability to find the scum after I flip or after Road flips or etc, but I don't believe in your ability to convince the rest of town or survive through the nightkills even if you get on the right tack.
This post reads off to me. Mainly the last part, it's like you know Mort is on the wrong path or is going to be killed during the night.
In post 1379, TwoFace wrote:technically uzi's vote doesn't count but looks like mod accepted it.

@Uzi - why is RK's unwilling to re-read scummy yet I don't remember you saying anything about Wobbuffet who not only refused to re-read but turned it around on me saying I refused to explain myself because I wouldn't enable his laziness?

what about Nero's lack of attempt at catching up?

I don't see how you can hop on and put somebody at L-1 for something that others are doing.
I believe I started SR DBW when he hopped on the wagon that was trying to policy lynch you and called him out for his lack of reading. My vote was still on Creeps slot at the time because he was my strongest scum read and DBW had just subbed in. I didn't move my vote because I wanted to see if my suspicions of him would grow and it did.

I believe Nero started to catch-up, I'm not sure if he's still doing that now. I've seen a lot I haven't liked from Nero but most of it doesn't scream he's for sure scum and I think there is potentially bigger fish to fry right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't like the Arc wagon. No one has provided a case for her other than she's not doing anything but she stated she's on page 20 and is still struggling to catch-up. With that being said, I haven't seen anything that has made me say "she's town, don't lynch her" but I do like her little spat with Nero and her description of how he is seems accurate so far. Hate her thoughts on TF's but I don't think she intentionally lied about how she believes he's bleeding scum, seems more like frustration and a misunderstanding. I'd wish she'd just shut up and finish catching up though as it's confusing as to why she's defending herself from people voting for her mainly from her predecessors play.

I want to see her thoughts on everyone not HS, Nero, RK, and TF before going forward with her and some attempts to actual scum hunt. If I don't see either of the two by tomorrow evening, I'm willing to compensate.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm feeling a lot better about RK's alignment for now so I'm going to UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1429, Road Kamelot wrote:Why doesnt it make sense to judge Arcs alignment by thinkbigs play?? what am i missing here uzi
You're missing the fact that TB played how he played and Arc (going to assume here) is playing like how she plays. How TB played shouldn't have an affect on how you read Arc because she is not at fault for things she didn't do and/or never had control over. She didn't cast that terrible Cooper vote, she didn't sheep various people and give weak town reads, and she hasn't constantly been on one long v/LA.

Judge the slot from here on out on what Arc has actually done which is, voted for HS, stated various times that she has a SR on TF, and called Nero out on his play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or what she hasn't done, if you truly believe she doesn't care to catch up and is not scum hunting, try to convince me and others not on her wagon to vote her.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think I said this earlier but I'm going to say it again. I throw out any thoughts I have about a slot when the predecessor gets replaced. I'm not sure if this is a good habit or not but it hasn't failed me so far and I don't see a reason to break it.

My read on Arc is based on the things that I've noticed she's done and/or stand out to me and so far none seem to scream that she's for sure scum. I know that the day is winding down which is why I don't mind compromising and lynching her in order to avoid a no lynch because I don't have a reason currently to town read her but I'm willing to give one more chance to prove herself before going forward. She's null for me right now and I have people I'm more worried about at the moment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Drone:
Could you explain why you're voting for TF? Does it have anything with the posts you mentioned just before it? Both are linking me to the OP and not the exact posts.

HS:
Please reread DBW's ISO and tell me how you have not been SR him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Arc:
I'm willing to compromise on DBW. I'm not really following the Omega wagon. It seems like he just gave a list of his scum reads from strongest to weakest. Yes he didn't go in depth on his weaker scum reads but I rather cross that bridge when we get there since I found the most important thing about that post was his case on his strongest scum read. The real problem I found with it is that he seemed to feel better about RK's alignment since he liked the vote on Drone so I'm not sure how he ultimately ended up voting for him there unless that didn't do much to sway him.

@Drone:
You're basically saying you want to lynch TF on policy again. I understand you don't like his play style but try to put that aside for now like you did when you attempted to get him PL before.

@HS:
DBW refuses to read and it's becoming more alarming clear to me he doesn't need to based on the reads he gave Mort because he's knows everyone else's alignment. Those reads look like scum who is lazy and can't even be bothered to at least attempt to fake content trying to coast. Also the way he twisted things with TF doesn't read town to me.

How is Shadow a TR for you? All he has done is suggest and push a pro town idea that seems to have a strong possibility of backfiring. He hasn't explained in depth why his idea will severely benefit town as no one seems convinced to try it. He also has not done any scum hunting at all. Also why are you voting Omega? It doesn't seem like you were SR him and you said you're not confident in any of your null or SR reads so why not try to spend more time sorting people?

VOTE: HS
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Honestly Arc and TF's back and forth read like a lot of noise to me. Mainly coming from her but the biggest thing I took from it is she is trying her hardest to stall the wagon on HS by making a big deal out of nothing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've been SR HS for a while now and I'm currently voting for him because he's had a quite a view opportunistic votes of late, he only seems to care about pushing his scum reads when it's convenient for him, his weak TR on Shadow, and the fact that I'm in the belief that one of Arc or Drone is his partner. I thought this was made clear with my last few posts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah it would be nice if we could reach a consensus before the weekend in order to give the thread a breather and a chance for everyone to reread.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Shadow, please read the entire thread before voting.

@HS: Why does aggressiveness weaken a TR for you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not sure why everyone suddenly buys HS as town. The self vote sealed it for me personally and I would honestly be surprised if he flips town at this point. His last post attempts to throw as much shade as possible and reads like scum that has given up. I was willing to compromise until I saw DBW will be replaced. If someone could sell me on Arc more I might still be willing to do so.

RK's apology or I guess reasoning for her poor play read sincere to me but rereading the post you pointed out Nero does give me a pause. I'm not sure if they'll be enough support to lynch her today though unless the mod gives us another extension.

I'm not sure where TF is coming from, seems like paranoia on his part. I could buy Omega for scum though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

rb in the house!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1681, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1676, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1673, Naomi-Tan wrote:gone over mort before want the reasons go hunting
Let me pull a wobbuffet.

So you're refusing to give reads?
You expect me to find some vague reasons?

:lol:

I'll look for them later.
When I wrote that I was thinking to myself "this is such a two-face move" Im still not able to get out of bed or eat and not really having much in the way of effort in me. looks like im gonna black out for a bit so.... zzz inc
I appreciate the thoughts you have provided recently but it seems like you rushed back. Hope you feel better soon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mort, I feel you're compromising here because you don't think Arc will get back to you in time with an answer and/or won't answer you.

The only issue I took with Omega's 180 on HS was that he was hinting that he was reaction testing in . I didn't buy it then and I still don't now. I'm not sure what to make of that because I agree with the rest of his reasoning on HS and it was good enough for me to not question him on it at the time.

pedit: I'd like to hear your case on Toto ASAP HS.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Arc, I'm sorry but is English your first language? I'm having a hard time following your posts. Are you basically saying that the main reason your scum read on HS changed is because you realized she was tunneling you for your predecessor's play and the main reason your scum read on TF changed is when you realized one of the reasons he was pushing HS was for PR fishing? If so, I can understand how your scum reads on both wouldn't be as strong after you realized things but I don't see how they completely went away or how you suddenly seem like you have strong town reads on them. They easily both could have been putting on scum theatre which is a term I'm sure you heard of before. Your only reason for strongly town reading them seems to be that you don't believe they could fake this as scum. Which means your reads are either very weak or fake.

I'm struggling as to whether I believe Omega's cop claim or not. His play sort of matches up with how a town PR should play it. Lay low just enough that you won't get lynched or night killed. Don't like his reaction to Mort doubting the claim though. It was a simple game balance question and he took it as Mort pushing him which makes me think he's faking and is hiding that he's scum. Also his odd vote on rb.

I don't feel Chaos needed to defend himself honestly, he's being SR for very flimsy reasons in my opinion. Look at how much of a show Arc is making to get him lynched. She's insulting him and screaming that she will quit if he flips town. Screams like fake outrage in an effort to get the last couple of votes on him for a lynch.

I'm with Toto here, things need to be sorted out more before I cast a vote again and it looks an HS lynch isn't happening today.

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@rb:
What do you make of TF's soft claim?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah that was awkward :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@rb:
His
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not comfortable with lynching Omega honestly.

I feel like Drone might be the correct play for today. If he flips scum, we can lynch one of Arc/HS/TF tomorrow. If he flips town, it won't necessarily clear HS but I think we will all feel a lot better about his alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1899, rb wrote:tbh if Mort is scum he deserves to win
Yeah I can't see Mort as scum at this point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Which just leaves Namoi, Nero, and Shadow. All seem to be universally read as null so I fear we may be stuck here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Same here. I would vote for him but I really like the idea I just think the chance of it backfiring is too high to take risk. Also the fact that he could be scum trying to past off the idea for town cred
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have the exact same lynch pool just in reverse order. I strongly feel we will have a better feeling of HS' alignment with a Drone flip.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1941, Naomi-Tan wrote:hey rb. you commented on all but me. can i get some attention ?
Why are you so concerned about how rb views you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1980, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 1674, Nero Cain wrote:
Ill vote Arc at deadline if its needed, well ill vote whoever at deadline if needed but id prefer Arc over HS only bc HS is town and i have literally no read on arc
Arc is town and HS *could be town* and all we have to do is listen to the scum.
??
Is this the post you meant that Nero pointed out Uzi?? I dont get it
I have Arc as null and HS as town and so id obvs prefer a lynch on Arc

And Mort no i havent read the exchange but im feeling better and will be doing so today
Huh?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1986, ArcAngel9 wrote:I give up. Not even one person in this group who is willing to listen. Everyone has stuck up with their own ego.

Good luck. I no longer care who is going to get lynched anymore. 40 hours left for this horrible day anyway. I regret replacing into this game now.
Your just whining now, you're not even attempting to gamesolve.

VOTE: Arc
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This is a tough one honestly. I believe all who have claimed a PR recently but I know it's impossible set-up wise. My gut says Omega is lying due to the whole reaction test thing and the way he reacted to Mort questioning his claim but my head wants to play it safe and lynch Drone.

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Her frustration seems legitimate now with the claim. I personally can't see someone throwing a tantrum the way she did since I'm sure she knows as well as we all do that we have a long way before a lynch is an auto win for either side.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We aren't lynching RB either. Drone still feels like the correct play here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Shadow:
Could you link me to Naomi's initial reaction to your hypoclaiming suggestion? I can't seem to find it in her ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I'm ready to cast my vote, I just need to see why Shadow felt Naomi's reaction was fake.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Actually I'll just change it if need be, Day 1 needs to end.

VOTE: Drone
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There just isn't enough for me to feel comfortable gambling like that right now. She's a wildcard honestly and I don't see much of a case outside of her terrible push on Mort.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Drone is at L-2
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #112) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We have to give Drone a chance to claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Naomi:
I'm not following the Arc vote. If I'm understanding correctly, you typed up that post during Night 1? If so, why post it now? I'm sure the NK and Omega claiming he investigated Toto should have some sort of effect on your reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Naomi:
The day is not going to end before everyone posts, especially Toto. As for claiming, I don't think we need to do that at all right now, we're in pretty decent shape.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2354, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2351, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Naomi:
The day is not going to end before everyone posts, especially Toto. As for claiming, I don't think we need to do that at all right now, we're in pretty decent shape.
`

Well if thingy Jailed a red thats it game solved? TF shot HS and the NK was prevented. by stopping the shooter and then GG right? with toto's postive that would mean the JK knows who is a red and chaos knows a red so.. thats 2 reds out of 2 and we can end the game
Well assuming TF did shoot HS, then yeah. Unless scum chose not to submit a NK but I don't think anyone is that confident.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well that's game.

VOTE: Omega
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2384, Naomi-Tan wrote:VOTE: Chaos

As far as I'm concerned we vote Chaos now.

IF Chaos is green - They will be confirmed cop. Confirmed toto is Red and confirmed Arc is red
IF Chaos is red - I still think there is a chance toto is red given evidence and that after being JK'd there was no kill. this is for 3 reasons. during most of yesterday Drone was friendly towards Toto until the end where it looked like he was implying to lynch him for green cred. As there was no NK I think toto took it but was jailed. So no kill. this would make sense to me. So.. In both paths there is a chance of red toto.
Scum should just give up now basically.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2389, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2382, Shadow_step wrote:HS kill makes sense if Chaos is scum.
In post 2378, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2372, Shadow_step wrote:Why is Chaos faking a guilty on Toto, one scum down, he will only get one extra day.
I am bit surprised. It's a mad move. But there is way Chaos would get result on Toto unless I was role-blocked. A jail-keeper, Role block, Vig & cop. It's an impossible setup.
RB + JK is possible, but strongman + RB as scum roles sounds OP.

And can you all agree that I was right yesterday. All thought drama i had to go through to convince all of you. what a pain. :neutral:
You were right but I was also right about Drone. :D

Arc for MVP!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Toto

Could have sworn it prevents targeting but I guess that's considered too broken for normal games.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not sure why Mort had Drone so high up on that list as I believe that reads list was during the beginning of the HS wagon but Toto had a few of us fooled so I sort of get that TR.

Honestly if Mort's scum, he's god. What does everyone think about clearing him for Day 3? We get Arc and Chaos to confirm his alignment and then TF can gamble on Nero.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mort:
Oh yeah for sure. 90+ pages Day 1!

Hoopla has a cake by her avi. I want one!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I forgot who but someone made a point about Nero not caring about looking town and I can't help but feel that might be the case here. I'm going to try to look back and see if I can find who said it because I think that's who I think the cop and the JK should target. Naomi is a good target as well, she hasn't really done much all game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mort:
Thanks. So one of the PRs should target RK. Looking back, that statement could indicate that she knows Nero is town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lmao.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm a VT. Let's not self destruct. Here.

Arc:
Why the hell didn't you stick with the plan? There was no reason for you to jail rb and if you would have simply done what we had asked we would've had a smaller lynch pool for today. You can't even tell us why you somehow thought he was the last scum. We proved you wrong Day 1 and you still doubted us. Unbelievable.

Naomi:
Your push on Nero was awful. Activity is NAI and will continue to be until the end of time. You've also been acting like you're confirmed town lately and that's starting to not sit well with me.

Everyone:
I'm leaning toward lynching RK, jailing Naomi, and cop on one of me/Mort/Nero. If there is still a kill we know it's either Nero/Mort or Shadow.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Naomi:
I didn't understand much of your earlier point and only really got the latter part about prods and activity. Thanks for clarifying.

The problem with your theory is that you're assuming that Shadow and RK are town. Drone and Toto if I recall correctly never pushed Shadow but as for the slot overall I would have to double check. Drone made a case for RK but didn't really push it much and awkwardly hopped off to TF if I'm recalling correctly. You're right that neither pushed Nero though but I don't think it's that simple.

As for my theory, yeah scum could choose to no kill but that doesn't really help them in the long run as that's just giving town more time and chances to weed the last scum out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mort, I think you were pysching yourself out there. I believe I said earlier that if scum choose to no kill, it won't help them down the line. I should have explained why I guess since I thought it was fairly obvious based on the amount of power roles we have left.

Toto just had me fooled man. I wished my SR on him from earlier had grew and not just simply evaporated because Naomi made a interesting point about his play but it was sort of activity related and I don't like scum reading people for that. I think he also even attempted to buddy me at one point when he wanted people to ask me if his game had improved but for some reason I disregarded that due to not seeing the scum intent at the time. Basically, looking back, I see the signs but he just played very well and a lot better than Drone in my opinion.

As for assuming we had won, well it had been a long game and I'm in a ton games at the moment so I was just glad that we were at the finish line.

I'm not opppsed to a Nero lynch, I just can't shake the feeling that RK is scum based on how she described Nero's play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2811, MortFeld wrote:
In post 2810, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I'm not opppsed to a Nero lynch, I just can't shake the feeling that RK is scum based on how she described Nero's play.
Are you referring to when RK townread Nero based on very little data?
Yeah. Specifically when she said he's not trying to look town so he's town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2813, MortFeld wrote:So you're saying you think RK is more likely than Nero to be scum because of that post?
No, I'm saying she has just as much of a chance to flip scum as Nero. They're about equal for me with me slightly leaning toward RK because of that statement.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mort:
No, I would not.

Yeah I'm not sold on Naomi either but I understood where she was coming from with the PoE side of her case, not the activity part.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Godfather is considered non-normal Naomi.

Get some rest.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (isolation #132) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Naomi's recent frustration seems genuine and her breakdown just now screams town to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #133) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Girls, we have 2 days until the deadline. Stop cat fighting.

VOTE: Nero

That's L-2

Nero, come back and just state your case on Naomi. Don't do anything else related to this game until that's done.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #134) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2882, MortFeld wrote:LUV what are your thoughts on being confirmed tonight instead of Nero/RK?
I'm down. I offered to be jailed and/or copped Night 2 but Arc for whatever reason did her own thing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: No Lynch
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2985, Naomi-Tan wrote:Lynch the asshole. the jailor prevented them taking a kill all the reds didn't push them and there lurky as fuck. JUST DO IT >_< I sware to god I'll kill myself if you don't >_< I'm not being held hostage in this game because you think all the reds not pushing them, them not contributing and no kill happening when there blocked isn't enough to go off of. I am not waiting 3 weeks to confirm everyone because your a chicken shit. fuck that. grow some balls and kill the guy the jailor has a positive on. >_<
It's crucial we make the most optimal play here Naomi. Believe me, I understand your frustration, but there is still a chance we could lose this thing if we continue with this cocky like approach.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Naomi, the game is basically over so it's not like being in this game for another 3 more weeks is going to be too much trouble. I've barely focused on this game since Toto was lynched.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

All aboard :D
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Just tell us Arc!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This game is still going on...
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mod won't force replace her for whatever reason.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Good game! You were right after all Naomi! :D

Really liked the little notes you took in the mod PT Key. Wish more mods did that.

Damn that Mafia PT. You guys would have seriously benefited from day chat but I felt you played well Toto for your first time as scum.

Had a lot of fun overall. Really enjoyed playing with mostly everyone here. Only issue was Arc but hopefully she just had an off game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #144) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's not so much your play Arc, it was your attitude.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”