Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 1246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not sure if I addressed her town reading HS but if I haven't, here we go. HS has been posting very town like lately but that is because he's been given the time do so. As in, there hasn't been enough constant pressure there so it's very easy for one to sit back and plan how you're going to dig yourself out of hole when you know you're not under any pressure. No one wanted to put him at L-1 and we have had two big distractions from the wagon in Naomi's terrible push on Mort and the back and forth between him and Mort.
Except TwoFace was willing to put me at L-1 the entire time, he was only waiting for replacements to catch up and I felt like I was going to be lynched at any moment the entire time.
I would still call that pressure.

If we lynch road today I really hope we can murderball arc tomorrow.
nah
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:13 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.31

[L-1]
Road Kamelot - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Naomi-Tan, Human Sequencer, Drone, Lil Uzi Vert
[0] ArcAngel9 -
[1] Toto -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] Drone -
[1] DeathByWobbuffet - TwoFace,
[2] Human Sequencer - Shadow_step, Toto,
[1] MortFeld - Road Kamelot,
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[0] Shadow_step -

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, ArcAngel9, DeathByWobbuffet,

MOD NOTES:
ArcAngel9 is being prodded. I'll give Chaos another chance tomorrow to participate or I'm replacing him. please guys, Try your best to participate because we have too many replacements!

V/LA:
Toto, ChaosOmega and Road Kamelot

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-21 15:40:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1250, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 1246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not sure if I addressed her town reading HS but if I haven't, here we go. HS has been posting very town like lately but that is because he's been given the time do so. As in, there hasn't been enough constant pressure there so it's very easy for one to sit back and plan how you're going to dig yourself out of hole when you know you're not under any pressure. No one wanted to put him at L-1 and we have had two big distractions from the wagon in Naomi's terrible push on Mort and the back and forth between him and Mort.
Except TwoFace was willing to put me at L-1 the entire time, he was only waiting for replacements to catch up and I felt like I was going to be lynched at any moment the entire time.
I would still call that pressure.

If we lynch road today I really hope we can murderball arc tomorrow.
Actions speak louder than words and while I believe TF would have put you at L-1 if everyone had caught up in time, it still doesn't change the fact that you had some breathing room. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that the feeling of being at L-1 is way different from being at L-2.

Am I missing something with Arc? I know he/she replaced TB but I haven't seen anything scummy from him personally. Just that he was up to page 5 I think and that he was SR TF.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Not in my mind. I was ready to die to be honest.

No, you're not, but she shares TBs slot and I'm just really convinced that slot is scum at this point.
nah
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Toto »

I left you guys alone for two days and you let HS dodge the rope...

Misalot does look still look bad though so I'm ok with a lynch there. I'd still prefer a HS lynch. In the worst case they are VT. All these wagons are not going to help town. I don't like the massclaim idea either.

I'll catch up in more detail later today.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:11 am

Post by MortFeld »

I'm voting RK because I am way more sure they are Red than I am of HS.

@LUV - HS' reaction to my RK push makes me think they are both Red. But doesn't this mean we should flip RK first? If HS is Green, they might still react like that. I actually agree with HS that RK's reasons for the push on me are NAI, since there exists a plausible Green reason for them to misread. I don't like how HS called the argument TvT though, or the way HS seems to approach voting. But I feel these are things we should talk about tomorrow, after we kill RK.

@Toto - explain why so many wagons are bad for town? If I didn't push on RK we wouldn't have gotten 1. RK's awful response and 2. HS to react to RK. HS push has been much of the game's content. Result of the Creeps push is a lot of the reason I read him/Shadow Green.
In post 1254, Toto wrote:I don't like the massclaim idea either.
It's not a massclaim. Everyone claims 3 roles and actions, one of which is your real role if you have one.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:14 am

Post by MortFeld »

Are TB's actions inconsistent with what a very new and overwhelmed Green player might do? I think he is definitely very new and overwhelmed, and I know he was in 2 games at the time he requested a replacement. I'm not familiar with how newbscum act vs newbtown.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1255, MortFeld wrote:@Toto - explain why so many wagons are bad for town? If I didn't push on RK we wouldn't have gotten 1. RK's awful response and 2. HS to react to RK. HS push has been much of the game's content. Result of the Creeps push is a lot of the reason I read him/Shadow Green.
Too many wagons force claims which only help mafia. Who are the PRs is the only info mafia doesn't have. We might as well massclaim. This is why I don't like either.

I have to think about this new way of claiming.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:38 am

Post by MortFeld »

But the wagons so far have only forced one claim, and it's not a PR and that slot is probably Red. Too many wagons are bad if they force claims - if they just help sort alignment, many wagons are good, no?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:39 am

Post by MortFeld »

This is more me just trying to work on my own playstyle, since this game I'm trying something I may or may not repeat in later games.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1258, MortFeld wrote:But the wagons so far have only forced one claim, and it's not a PR and that slot is probably Red. Too many wagons are bad if they force claims - if they just help sort alignment, many wagons are good, no?
So far we are good.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Mindanao checked out today. Had a root canal and just been chilling. I'll catch up tomorrow
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero's starting to catch up posts felt like he was trying to fake content. I don't see why he decided to post his thoughts about page 1 and reply to post a Cooper made, 40+ pages into the game. Just feels out of place and while those series of posts from Nero aren't scummy, they most certainly don't scream town.
So I should have ignored the first 40 pages? Do you not think those 40 pages were important? Like a slots alignment is going to stay the same so I mean I don't see why the first 40 pages shouldn't matter to me.

I don't see any reason to "murderball" Arc. As having played with her numerous times she's going to be lurky/inactive.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Toto »

HS obvtown posting has ramped down after they are no longer in danger.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 112, ThinkBig wrote:I have a major FOS on Creeps and also on Misa. However, I don't want to put creeps at L-1, especially since Drone has yet to confirm his role.
Like this seems like the only kinda scummy post from him. As in, scum him has an FOS on both big wagons and gives himself the flexibility to join either.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Given that Misa and Copper's replacements/slots are two of my top Red reads, I like that Nero focused on their interactions during RVS/early game.

Still waiting on more from Nero though.

The reason to "murderball" Arc, if this is something that should happen, would be the actions of her predecessor.

Pedit: made the same observation. HS, why did you vote Road? I didn't notice at the time of your vote because Road is Red, but you don't include a reason in .

Pedit2: Nero, how far along are you in catching up?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Ok, tbh i feel really bad about this game

I didnt have any time to read, so i was focusing on playing with what i had on the table. I replaced in bc i felt bad seeing the mod ask for so many replacements in this game, and have to wait a long time for em. But i dont think i had the time to replace that i thought.

Still v confident in HS townread, Nero townread, Uzi townread
Id say the most suspect vote on my wagon is drones, but tbh with my play so far i sort of understand the wagon. If Mort is town, its likely scum let him lead the wagon, so i dont think the wagon is scum-lead. I also think i was off-base w Mort

Good obversation from HS on my sig and how it affects my playstyle. thats why its there.
Im a VT. Luckily, this is day 1, so my shitty play wont screw us over too bad.

My answer to all that Mort said i was scummy for is that i often use hyperbole to underline my points. Nero is town based off tone, gut, but most importantly a general sense of what ive come to expect from his play lining up w how i know him as town. HS is really, really town. Mort pings me left and right but hes so far removed from normal ms play im not rly sure how to read him at this point.

My best piece of advice for this game would be to examine the HS wagon. it was on town. My wagon should also be examined, but maybe less so, due to my shitty play as i said
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1263, Toto wrote:HS obvtown posting has ramped down after they are no longer in danger.
No it hasnt
Still p sure this is scum tbh.
In fact as either alignment activity goes up and
calling the posting 'obvtown posting' while simultaneously throwing shade on HS rly rly sucks
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

*as either alignment, when wagoned, activity goes up
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by MortFeld »

On mobile, will give game - related response when I get home. This question is 50% for me in future games and 50% so I can get a better idea of what you meant by hereby newbies - in what ways does my play differ from the MS norm?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Heeby jeebies* lol
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1267, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 1263, Toto wrote:HS obvtown posting has ramped down after they are no longer in danger.
No it hasnt
calling the posting 'obvtown posting' while simultaneously throwing shade on HS rly rly sucks
I missed the '' in 'obvtown'.

For what is worth, I think HS's might have been trying to pocket me. I didn't like the fact that they were calling me an imbecile every other post in our newbie and then here I'm suddenly their bro and an excellent player. Also why are you singling me out here?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Road, what do you think about HS' vote on you? Read . They spend the entire post justifying your play for you and then at the end they vote you.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1269, MortFeld wrote:On mobile, will give game - related response when I get home. This question is 50% for me in future games and 50% so I can get a better idea of what you meant by hereby newbies - in what ways does my play differ from the MS norm?
Youre very very focused on logic to the point that you dont seem to consider mistakes through miscommunication, disagreement in what consistutes reasoning for a read, and misunderstandings
As an example, my Creeps vote wasnt really important to the game, it was literally the equivalent to an RVS vote (which i deemed appropriate at the time bc id just replaced in and hadnt read)
it wasnt moved for a while because i didnt have a strong enough scumread to move to
And i wasnt lying when i said it was just for fun/curiousity

I mean, if it had been a reaction test, it would have been a very bad one. if creeps reacts to the vote, then its probably his meta. if he doesnt, then your impression of him was wrong, thats all.
I think neither of us communicated very well, in large part to our very different approaches to the game.
HS literally explained it down to a T, i was scumreading you because i didnt know you properly, after reading you im much more confident thats just how you are. And hispoint about my sig and the logical hops he made from there about my personality were also on point
I dont think your playstyle is bad in the least! But theres def this sense i get from you of you looking for 'tells' and then matching a players play to thos etells to read them. like checking items off on a list instead of looking at possible motivations between each actions.

I could also be wrong, of course. i hope we get to play in the future when im more engaged so i can learn more about you. these are just my impressions from this game.
and on second thought i dont think youre that far removed from normal ms play. youre just different from me
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1271, Toto wrote:
In post 1267, Road Kamelot wrote:
No it hasnt
I missed the '' in 'obvtown'.

For what is worth, I think HS's might have been trying to pocket me. I didn't like the fact that they were calling me an imbecile every other post in our newbie and then here I'm suddenly their bro and an excellent player. Also why are you singling me out here?
HS, is this true? Can both of you elaborate on this situation? its esp important bc i could def see Toto scum, but this needs to be explained

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”