MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:43 am

Post by MortFeld »

Important thing that needs its own post: Wobbu, can I see your reads?

I've been using red/green and scum/town interchangeably. I plan to use red/green exclusively for the remainder of this game.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:45 am

Post by TwoFace »

yeah that red/green is catchy. damn you naomi lol
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 925, MortFeld wrote:Important thing that needs its own post: Wobbu, can I see your reads?

I've been using red/green and scum/town interchangeably. I plan to use red/green exclusively for the remainder of this game.
Even I slip XD Yeah but im going to go over your quote wall now and give my thoughts as they don't align with what is said.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 924, MortFeld wrote:In post 626, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 622, TwoFace wrote:
In post 621, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
VOTE: TwoFace

As much as I TR TwoFace, I feel like a policy lynch is necessary here. He's already shown that he's unwilling to contribute thoughtfully to the game, so I think that lynching them won't hurt too much even if they do flip town. And yeah, maybe it'll turn out that they're actually mafia.

I've contributed thoughtfully. Thanks.

Uh, no. You've thrown out random scum reads and then lashed out at people who've asked you to give reasoning behind them, and you've refused to do so.

This... isn't true. I agree it's a misrep.
I disagree in context. at the time two face was refusing to give the reasons for his vote again. Stating he was on a phone as the reason.. they spent a lot of the early exchange on about this instead of typing it out a second time and just writting down post numbers. from wobbs perspective he was refusing to answer and it was extremely frustrating and I can understand his position as someone who also likes things condensed for easy reading.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:29 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.22

[1] Road Kamelot - ChaosOmega,
[0] ThinkBig -
[0] Toto -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] Drone -
[1] DeathByWobbuffet - TwoFace,
[L-2]
Human Sequencer - Drone, Lil Uzi Vert, Creeps20, Mortfeld, Toto,
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[1] Creeps20 - Road Kamelot,

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, ThinkBig, Human Sequencer, Naomi-Tan, DeathByWobbuffet,

MOD NOTES:
Keep everything cool and enjoyable :)

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:35 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Pros received. Will begin posting after work. Busy week.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:36 am

Post by ThinkBig »

*prod
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by TwoFace »

So the replacements and TB need to produce more useable content. Waiting sucks.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Reading now. Didn't realize how long this thread got before I left.

I am still trying to learn the game and not quite sure what to do.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Toto »

ThinkBig wrote:Reading now. Didn't realize how long this thread got before I left.

I am still trying to learn the game and not quite sure what to do.
This is a good summary
In post 779, MortFeld wrote:Welcome Road! Your slot has been fairly scummy but nothing extremely egregious. is HS' summary of events, I don't think it's entirely accurate but you can judge for yourself after reading.

In order of who I find most scummy to least:

HS has been PR hunting, voted someone they explicitly townread, made a weird push during a policy lynch wagon to policy lynch a player who had softclaimed and who nobody was talking about, ISO me and Toto's recent posts for this

Wobbu's slot got in a dumb argument with me and TwoFace that lasted a long time and accomplished little, during the TF policy lynch wagon Wobbu voted TF, saying the reason was 'TF isn't contributing so it's not a huge loss even if they're town'

ThinkBig has had allegations of game avoiding, sheeps reasoning, sheeps votes, voted Copper and then gave a bad reason that (arguably) came chronologically after TB's vote, posted a reads list that was inconsistent with his vote

Chaos has taken a backseat where in the past as town he's lead discussion (though he was V/LA for large part of this game), hopped on the TF policy lynch wagon very quickly

Your slot has not been game solving, has made some posts that did not seem genuine, replaced out when pressure mounted again

TwoFace has been aggressive but not in a gamesolvey way, got town mired in a semantic argument with Wobbu's slot, is distracting to the point where 5 people tried to policy lynch him, HS's push onto Creeps during the TF policy lynch might be scum trying to protect scum

That should cover it. Creeps has made a large number of weird scumposts but they are so bad that I personally am treating them as NAI for now. Also, pressuring Creeps tends to do nothing unless you vote him, then he scumreads you.
1) Start by addressing the case against you.
2) Let us know what you think of the other cases.
3) Tell us who is town and who is scum according to you.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 779, MortFeld wrote:ThinkBig has had allegations of game avoiding, sheeps reasoning, sheeps votes, voted Copper and then gave a bad reason that (arguably) came chronologically after TB's vote, posted a reads list that was inconsistent with his vote.
I want to address this real quick. I'm not trying to avoid the game, I have been legitimately busy over the past few days and am trying to catch up.

I am new to this game and still not quite sure what to do.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 935, ThinkBig wrote: I am new to this game and still not quite sure what to do.
In post 934, Toto wrote: 1) Start by addressing the case against you.
2) Let us know what you think of the other cases.
3) Tell us who is town and who is scum according to you.
I think these are things anyone can do, even if they're completely clueless? 1) and 3) at the very least I'm certain are doable. 2) requires reasoning capacity, but you are smart and you can do 2 also.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 843, MortFeld wrote:
In post 839, Human Sequencer wrote:A policy lynch is a lynch on policy instead of player read, isn't it?
Yes, none of what I'm saying is disputing that Creeps is a policy lynch. Let me lay out what I'm saying:

-According to you, you pushed lynching Creeps as an alternative to lynching TF because you thought a policy lynch was inevitable and Creeps was more likely to be scum.
-This would be the town motivation for the push - there are numerous plausible scum motivations. If both sides are equally plausible the push was NAI.
-Your stated town motivation makes absolutely no sense. Even if a policy lynch was inevitable, it was a policy lynch
of TF
. Introducing Creeps as an alternative does nothing about the TF policy lynch; it's a completely different discussion. You're not explaining this part. How does saying 'Policy lynch Creeps instead!' convince people not to PL TF?
-Granted, even if this is explained, there are a number of other issues with the play. Also, the scum case makes way more sense than the town still. Creeps had softclaimed (though you claim to not have noticed and I kind of believe you?), Creeps is nowhere near a reasonable PL in my mind (he's new and bad, but he's not ruining the game. There are 3 scum), and you then voted TF 'once a policy lynch became inevitable.' Huh? You thought TF was town. Why would you ever vote a townie? And your vote took it to L-2, I'd hardly call L-3 inevitable but L-2 is getting there.

This sums up why I think your part in the PL wagon was scummy.

Pedit: yeah I'm curious about anyone's reasoning for strongly TRing LUV at this point.
You asked why this makes HS look town

For one its completely understandable to mix up a few things. namely that an alternative policy lynch somehow cancels out the first
This sort of illogical thinking is towny bc theres no scum motivation
UNLESS you made the case that HS was sort of losing footing and needed to explain himself offhand and made a mistake in doing so, but i dont see that happening and i dont think you see it either
So putting that aside, what does scum HS gain from proposing a different policy lynch? And something like making a mistake in assuming a policy lynch is inevitable or not, thats not scummy thats just a mistake. Theres no attempt at subterfuge, manipulation, coasting, etc. theres just doing what he thinks is correct and making some errors

plus his claim post was super town :P
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by MortFeld »

If you're right, the Creeps push was NAI. What about HS' part in the TF policy lynch makes them town?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

You could say the same about literally anybody else on the TF policy lynch wagon. I was vocally against it and tried to come up with a better solution, shouldn't that clear me relative to the others?
nah
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Right now I'm just asking Road to justify saying your part in that makes you green as opposed to it just being NAI.

I agree that there is probably at least one red among Drone, Chaos, Wobbu, Naomi, and you. But even it's true that you look less red than the other four (and I'm still thinking about it), that doesn't clear you at all.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Road is saying weird things like that lack of red motivation = green motivation.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

yo mort. I see your push here and I just wanna say.. what makes me and her different?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by MortFeld »

You and HS?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:43 pm

@Mort You've misunderstood what I'm trying to say, because I misunderstood what you were trying to say before that. Sorry.
I thought you said 'You're right' instead of 'If you're right'

Toto, you've clearly learned a whole lot since our last game, whereas I've gotten overconfident and sloppy. Either that or the shift in your player meta indicates scum, but I'm apprehensive about that because you're reading somewhat town to me.
Addressing post .
In I wasn't rolefishing. I was moreso thinking about how if everybody townreads Copper, he's essentially confirmed town, which is bad to the mafia. Therefore, that makes him a good target to kill (confirmed townies are bad for mafia), and if he by chance happened to be a PR, then we lose something very valuable. I don't think it proves knowledge that's applicable to this game.

I'm curious though,
@ChaosOmega
, what rolefishing are you talking about in newbie 1744? Toto couldn't find any and I can't recall any.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:45 pm

BTW anybody scumreading Mort is just wrong at this point.
Unless my radar is waaay fucking off
nah
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 943, MortFeld wrote:You and HS?
well... we both said that they was likely green and both voted on policy and I voted before HS I'm just wondering why you'd pressure only one of us..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by MortFeld »

I'm wondering if you've actually read my posts on HS. I'm not pushing them purely because they saw TF as green and eventually voted TF. Even in that respect, your votes differ. Yours was based in a sentiment you had been expressing for most of the game and was actually a PL. HS' reasoning was that HS saw a PL as inevitable. HS' vote is worse because they originally opposed the PL.

Actually, I might be wrong. Correct me please if you've already explained this, but why did you eventually vote TF, HS?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Correct me if it's a reason other than that you saw the PL as inevitable.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:13 pm

I voted TF because he was the dominant wagon at the time, and I didn't see it changing anytime soon. 'PL is inevitable' was my vote on creeps, 'TF lynch is inevitable' was my vote on TF.
In post 631, Human Sequencer wrote:If push comes to shove I suppose I'll join along, but it really is a last resort for me. Creeps, TB and Misa's slot are all much better options in my eyes.
I didn't just make it up, I did signpost that I'd join if TF's wagon didn't stop gaining steam.
nah

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”