TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1421, ArcAngel9 wrote:And you think people who are not productive are scum? and the others are town?
My read on you is null. You aren't helping me read you better because of you're lack of content. If a null read gets lynched, I'm ok with that though it's not my preferred. But I'm voting my preferred.

Can we go back to how I was supposedly hopping on wagons when I've only voted 2 people. That's a blatant misrep.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1314, Human Sequencer wrote:Finally a wagon I can completely get behind.

VOTE: ArcAngel

@Nero, votes outside of votetags aren't counted by this mod.
This reads so opportunistic and I'm struggling to see your side here because you're still using your thoughts on TB in order to try lynch Arc, which makes no sense and doesn't feel like town play to me.
In post 1374, Human Sequencer wrote:Mort, I believe in you and your ability to find the scum after I flip or after Road flips or etc, but I don't believe in your ability to convince the rest of town or survive through the nightkills even if you get on the right tack.
This post reads off to me. Mainly the last part, it's like you know Mort is on the wrong path or is going to be killed during the night.
In post 1379, TwoFace wrote:technically uzi's vote doesn't count but looks like mod accepted it.

@Uzi - why is RK's unwilling to re-read scummy yet I don't remember you saying anything about Wobbuffet who not only refused to re-read but turned it around on me saying I refused to explain myself because I wouldn't enable his laziness?

what about Nero's lack of attempt at catching up?

I don't see how you can hop on and put somebody at L-1 for something that others are doing.
I believe I started SR DBW when he hopped on the wagon that was trying to policy lynch you and called him out for his lack of reading. My vote was still on Creeps slot at the time because he was my strongest scum read and DBW had just subbed in. I didn't move my vote because I wanted to see if my suspicions of him would grow and it did.

I believe Nero started to catch-up, I'm not sure if he's still doing that now. I've seen a lot I haven't liked from Nero but most of it doesn't scream he's for sure scum and I think there is potentially bigger fish to fry right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't like the Arc wagon. No one has provided a case for her other than she's not doing anything but she stated she's on page 20 and is still struggling to catch-up. With that being said, I haven't seen anything that has made me say "she's town, don't lynch her" but I do like her little spat with Nero and her description of how he is seems accurate so far. Hate her thoughts on TF's but I don't think she intentionally lied about how she believes he's bleeding scum, seems more like frustration and a misunderstanding. I'd wish she'd just shut up and finish catching up though as it's confusing as to why she's defending herself from people voting for her mainly from her predecessors play.

I want to see her thoughts on everyone not HS, Nero, RK, and TF before going forward with her and some attempts to actual scum hunt. If I don't see either of the two by tomorrow evening, I'm willing to compensate.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm feeling a lot better about RK's alignment for now so I'm going to UNVOTE:
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Why doesnt it make sense to judge Arcs alignment by thinkbigs play?? what am i missing here uzi
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1429, Road Kamelot wrote:Why doesnt it make sense to judge Arcs alignment by thinkbigs play?? what am i missing here uzi
He never said this.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1429, Road Kamelot wrote:Why doesnt it make sense to judge Arcs alignment by thinkbigs play?? what am i missing here uzi
You're missing the fact that TB played how he played and Arc (going to assume here) is playing like how she plays. How TB played shouldn't have an affect on how you read Arc because she is not at fault for things she didn't do and/or never had control over. She didn't cast that terrible Cooper vote, she didn't sheep various people and give weak town reads, and she hasn't constantly been on one long v/LA.

Judge the slot from here on out on what Arc has actually done which is, voted for HS, stated various times that she has a SR on TF, and called Nero out on his play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or what she hasn't done, if you truly believe she doesn't care to catch up and is not scum hunting, try to convince me and others not on her wagon to vote her.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1430, MortFeld wrote:
He never said this.
I guess I stand corrected, he is saying this. I agree that it's silly to press Arc on things TB did, and equally silly for Arc to defend against these things. But when we're trying to sort the slot, shouldn't TB's actions matter? Though I personally think TB's actions are NAI, others have a different interpretation.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think I said this earlier but I'm going to say it again. I throw out any thoughts I have about a slot when the predecessor gets replaced. I'm not sure if this is a good habit or not but it hasn't failed me so far and I don't see a reason to break it.

My read on Arc is based on the things that I've noticed she's done and/or stand out to me and so far none seem to scream that she's for sure scum. I know that the day is winding down which is why I don't mind compromising and lynching her in order to avoid a no lynch because I don't have a reason currently to town read her but I'm willing to give one more chance to prove herself before going forward. She's null for me right now and I have people I'm more worried about at the moment.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by MortFeld »

@Nero have you read the TF policy lynch stuff yet?

@LUV Ok fair enough.

I'm probably not going to vote or even think about a vote until tomorrow. Some things I've read have pinged me but I want to see how this conversation plays out.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Toto »

Hey Shadow, you care joining the discussion?

What do you think of the game so far?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1434, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think I said this earlier but I'm going to say it again. I throw out any thoughts I have about a slot when the predecessor gets replaced. I'm not sure if this is a good habit or not but it hasn't failed me so far and I don't see a reason to break it.
You said the same thing about Wobbu. I don't agree with this TBH, Arc is a more experienced player and less likely to make mistakes that would reveal her alignment.

I don't disagree with your thoughts about Arc, though.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1053, Toto wrote:
In post 1038, TwoFace wrote:
In post 629, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:I do get the feeling that they're a townie who's made the mistake of not justifying their scumreads and being overly defensive.
In post 806, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:I used to TR TwoFace, but I'm not so sure anymore. They seem to be getting overly defensive whenever anyone makes any kind of accusation about them.
Can we go back to this for a second. Earlier you told chaos you were town reading me for being overdefsive. Now
You're scum reading me for the same thing? How does that work?
This is a good point.

@Wobbu
, what made you feel that overly defensive meant green in the first post and red in the second post. Explain your thought process. This is bad because it feels you are adapting the reasons to fit your read. Which could mean it is not a real read.
Wobbu I don't think you answered this ^^^? did you?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by MortFeld »

When Wobbu gets a chance I'd also like to continue the conversation from .
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 1426, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1314, Human Sequencer wrote:Finally a wagon I can completely get behind.

VOTE: ArcAngel

@Nero, votes outside of votetags aren't counted by this mod.
This reads so opportunistic and I'm struggling to see your side here because you're still using your thoughts on TB in order to try lynch Arc, which makes no sense and doesn't feel like town play to me.
In newbie 1744 we used this to literally lynch scum. We got two scum back to back after losing both PRs day 1.
I understand why you carry the perspective you do, but you should try to understand mine too. I think there's a lot of value in evaluating the actions of that slot's predecessor.
There's also no way this was 'opportunistic' because I've stated about twenty gorrilion times I want to lynch TB's slot.
In post 1426, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1374, Human Sequencer wrote:Mort, I believe in you and your ability to find the scum after I flip or after Road flips or etc, but I don't believe in your ability to convince the rest of town or survive through the nightkills even if you get on the right tack.
This post reads off to me. Mainly the last part, it's like you know Mort is on the wrong path or is going to be killed during the night.
I literally can't say anything in this game. I've got like eight crosshairs reading everything I say as if I'm confScum.
If I'm lynched today -please- remember those read posts I made earlier.
nah
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Drone »

Spoiler: Saving you from a wall!
In post 1363, MortFeld wrote:Case on Drone is limited to interactions regarding Road atm. If Road is Green, I think Drone is Red. I am not sure that Road is Green.
In post 1358, Drone wrote:I didn't deflect the question, Kamelot.
You did deflect. Road asked what you realized you missed between when you said you thought Road had a point, and when you voted Road. You answered only a part of that post in , saying that Road's lynch is not inevitable. You ignored the more important question.

Then we have
In post 1308, Drone wrote:All I got from that one is "I'm suspicious of Drone's vote".
Which is fine, but I said why I'm on the wagon.
Where you say you gave a reason for being on the wagon, but your reason supports you being on
a
wagon, not Road's specifically.

Now you're backtracking and saying that Road isn't a good lynch.
In post 1361, Drone wrote:Something something, seems to me like Mort's looking for something to kill.
Something something, Red players have vested interest in discrediting Green players.
I didn't like Kamelot's creep vote.
And for the last sentence, I just felt like that so I said it.
In post 1364, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 1358, Drone wrote:I didn't deflect the question, Kamelot.
And who said I iso'd you?

@Mort
HS isn't a better lynch. Nor is Kamelot.
Before I get anywhere with my opinion on Arc wagon, I need to check Arc's iso throughoutly. That will happen after I actually will idols Kamelot.
Something about "rvs vote Creeps" that pinged me

Hang on
Do you have any scumreads? You voted me but I aint a better wagon, huh? P sure you just said this to appease Mort lol
Ain't it obvious that TF lynch is best lynch?
In post 1378, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1225, Drone wrote:Why is this wagon still on?
cause it's a good wagon
In post 1226, Drone wrote:You don't want the player pool to be an even number.
huh?
In post 1243, Drone wrote:@Mort
I didn't reread closely enough, all I have to say.

VOTE: Kamelot
so you agree with kamelot's points about mort yet vote kamelot? that's odd.

thanks for reassuring that an HS/Drone connection is still possible
Yeah, it's odd but can be explained logically.
An agreement with X on Y does not rule out a vote on X. Or Y.
In post 1380, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1251, keyenpeydee wrote:VOTE COUNT 1.31

[L-1] Road Kamelot - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Naomi-Tan, Human Sequencer, Drone, Lil Uzi Vert
this is a horrible wagon just because of the player list on it.
Huh?
In post 1396, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1390, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1380, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1251, keyenpeydee wrote:VOTE COUNT 1.31

[L-1] Road Kamelot - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Naomi-Tan, Human Sequencer, Drone, Lil Uzi Vert
this is a horrible wagon just because of the player list on it.
then whats the good wagon you think, apart from mine :cool:
The one I'm on. Or a wobbuffet wagon is better but people ignore him for some reason
But people ignore you, not him lol
In post 1402, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:Again, what is your lead to support my wagon? I would love to hear your case. Now you're starting to react because I am calling you scum. why so defensive?
You're slot did shit
You've done shit

I don't care who calls me scum, certainly not a lurk fuck like you

I defend myself when people lie about me. I do this as either alignment. Wish more players would do that. I also wish people stop throwing around the defensive accusation like it actually means something. It's been disproven a bazillion times.
Where?
In post 1415, TwoFace wrote:List mod was right. You guys are too sensitive. You would hate playing on the sites I played. Snark is fun in the right environment. This game obviously isn't
That's why we don't play where you play.

Cause tbh, TB is a newb, and ain't a content provider in any case. He's been a primary target for this very reason, and funny enough he replaced out of every game I played with him, in time he's slot proved towny.
So for me, TB as base for wagon, is out of the question.
For science. For the mind!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Drone »

Should have caused you to unvote.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Drone »

@Kamelot
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Drone »

Aha.

So, reaction but then rvs.
RVS that's very, very very very late.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Drone »

@Mort
Arc's wagon is simply stupid.
Like, ridiculous stupid.
Like, jumping under the train stupid.

Let's see.
VOTE: TwoFace
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:02 pm

I will admit my TF green lens is weakening, but I need more time to formulate that.
Especially if arc is green.
If arc is green I'll be confused but I'll probably be on Twoface's tail.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Also kinda worried about wobbs. Drone is still... eh to me. Not sure.
nah
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Drone »

Why Arc is scum to you?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Drone »

Like, let's I understand you not liking my laid back attitude, when comparing my current posts to my earlier posts.
But Arc is ain't scum, their behaviour is NAI.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”