Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 168, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 166, TwoFace wrote:Btw I disagree with you. I think most scum would be afraid to say they don't have reads.
Why do I feel this has scum intent?

Man I was scared of posting for a long time
In post 149, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not really what I was asking at the time. I wanted to know why you incoperated the green and red thing into your play style. Like did you notice someone else do it and take the idea or do you think it helps you do better in games?
oh looks like my mobile didn't send out that message.

though I did incorporate it after someone else used it. the reason I do is it's just a nicer way to refer to the red!team as before I used to call them scum. which is a pretty disrespectful way to address what is just other players wanting to enjoy and experience the same game as you and if I call them reds, it would be disrespectful to not call town greens as it means they are using the same kinda terms and are as equals.
Ah I understand, a little disappointed though since I thought it was a pro scum hunting strategy of some sort.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by TwoFace »

People who brag about their win percentages (which are almost always inflated) deserve death. There's no place for arrogance.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 166, TwoFace wrote:Btw I disagree with you. I think most scum would be afraid to say they don't have reads.

Where is the intent? If TwoFace is scum, what does he gain? How in anyway could that statement sway the town in a direction it shouldn't be going?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 175, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 172, TwoFace wrote:

Idk. Maybe cause you are an inexperienced player.
Why would you think that if you were not scum? Discrediting another's work on yourselfbeing shown as scum is bad sided. I know my stuff more than you think.

The reason I was scared of posting is that I didn't want someone to vote me for one line. As happens a lot elsewhere.
What work? You stated that you feel there was scum intent behind his post without given any reasoning?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 193, Human Sequencer wrote:Okay. I'm not suspicious of you at the moment, just to clarify.
I really wouldn't mind creeps at L-1 to be honest. I don't think a omgushammer is likely and even in worst case scenario I don't think he's going to be of much help after today, even if he does flip green.

Drone, do you agree?
Scum slip? I don't see how you could have mistaken anyone for Drone at the time.
In post 197, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 179, MortFeld wrote:ThinkBig, why are you voting for Misa? I asked you this way before, please answer.

UNVOTE: Creeps
VOTE: Copper

You're voting Creeps but you think Creeps is lynchbaity and will unvote if Creeps gets to L-1? How is your vote even accomplishing anything then?
VOTE: MortField
I strongly despise this statement. You are complaining about someone voting me and be willing to unvote. Care to explain?

Yes I know this is essentially OMGUS but I really need something to do. I bet I will get hammered of this statement but
if I flip green go for this guy please. If red then ignore this statement and ignore this vote and post.
This post is really weird and reads off to me. Why are you pretending to not know your own alignment?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Being unsure is fine. Voting for someone that you are overall not confident is scum isn't to me but if I recall correctly, I think Cooper said at the time he'd only move his vote if Creeps reached L-1 before everyone has chimed in and/or posted. That to me reads like aware and cautious considering the current game state, which is fine as well. Feels like only a quarter of the town is playing. With that being said I still have a null read on him because I think the way he's defending his definition on what is or isn't lynch bait could potentially be town with just a different take on the term. I'm not sure why he was voting for Creeps though if he was still unsure. Like if there is any doubt, don't vote.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh and UNVOTE: Toto

We are clearly out of RVS.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by MortFeld »

LUV - what do you think about his vote on me?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 279, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum slip? I don't see how you could have mistaken anyone for Drone at the time.
That's what I was thinking. It's why I asked him about it. Very weird.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 276, TwoFace wrote:People who brag about their win percentages (which are almost always inflated) deserve death. There's no place for arrogance.
Yeah this is annoying. Only brag about that sort of stuff if you roll SK every game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 282, MortFeld wrote:LUV - what do you think about his vote on me?
Bad but I'm unsure if it comes from scum. He's basically voting you because he feels you are purposely misreading him but I don't see the scum motivation to do something like that.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Yeah I think it's just OMGUS as well therefore NAI.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Reason I'm so focused on it is I feel a bit bullied and not able to self-advocate right now, especially since I'm doing so many things at once.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 280, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not sure why he was voting for Creeps though if he was still unsure. Like if there is any doubt, don't vote.
There are many reasons for voting and especially early on most votes are mainly reaction tests with a bit of an inkling to back them up.

I was leaning scum on Creeps (and that's why I kept my vote there), but as I said the margin of error with that kind of player is pretty high so I did not want a quick lynch (especially not one produced by drone or Lohi RVS hammering him while he was at L-1).
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Bad but I'm unsure if it comes from scum. He's basically voting you because he feels you are purposely misreading him but I don't see the scum motivation to do something like that.
I definitely do, scum have to make up reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Outside of RVS, I don't see a reason to vote someone unless you are 90 percent certain they're scum but this might be a play style thing with me which is why I didn't understand your reasoning for voting him at the time. Could you explain why you're voting for Mort a bit more in detail? Why do you feel you being misread as opposed to just a difference in belief?

Reaction tests are stupid in my opinion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 290, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Outside of RVS, I don't see a reason to vote someone unless you are 90 percent certain they're scum but this might be a play style thing with me which is why I didn't understand your reasoning for voting him at the time. Could you explain why you're voting for Mort a bit more in detail? Why do you feel you're being misread as opposed to just a difference in beliefs?

Reaction tests are stupid in my opinion.
EBWOP
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by MortFeld »

If you'd like I can post a reads list and you can determine for yourself how accurate I am.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

If I end up showing red feel free to kill me instantly. I don't mind.

Oh yeah when I am in a sour mood I don't state reasons. And I am most definitely in a sour mood. For outside rewsons
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.
Why does there being a wagon on you mean you can't scumhunt?

I asked you earlier - what do you think about Copper and TB?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by copper223 »

The reason why I am voting Mort is I don't believe it's likely he genuinely misread my post where I explained what I thought about Creep's playstyle.

In the follow up discussion we had his only interest was in "winning the argument", this is pretty obvious at the end where he brings up conflicting statements about my behavior that don't even make sense when you put them together:

- I was pushing Creeps to get a scummy reaction to mislynch him (this mind you either when I had no idea who Creeps was so I could not predict his reaction or when I was already on his wagon so I would have had no need to do so).

- At the same time I was fence sitting on Creeps (the player I was supposedly trying to mislynch) by saying I was going to unvote at L-1, and that made my Creeps vote some sort of "show vote" from scum.

Do you see why the same player can't be reasonably expected to be doing both and why Mort postulating both makes it unlikely he is being honest?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 292, MortFeld wrote:If you'd like I can post a reads list and you can determine for yourself how accurate I am.
You can if you want to.
In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

Oh yeah when I am in a sour mood I don't state reasons. And I am most definitely in a sour mood. For outside rewsons
If you're going to play like this, sub out. Stop pretending to not know your own alignment.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 295, copper223 wrote:The reason why I am voting Mort is I don't believe it's likely he genuinely misread my post where I explained what I thought about Creep's playstyle.

In the follow up discussion we had his only interest was in "winning the argument", this is pretty obvious at the end where he brings up conflicting statements about my behavior that don't even make sense when you put them together:

- I was pushing Creeps to get a scummy reaction to mislynch him (this mind you either when I had no idea who Creeps was so I could not predict his reaction or when I was already on his wagon so I would have had no need to do so).

- At the same time I was fence sitting on Creeps (the player I was supposedly trying to mislynch) by saying I was going to unvote at L-1, and that made my Creeps vote some sort of "show vote" from scum.

Do you see why the same player can't be reasonably expected to be doing both and why Mort postulating both makes it unlikely he is being honest?
If you actually think I was saying the first thing you misread the post. I didn't insinuate that you were pushing Creeps for a scummy reaction to mislynch, I was just making a point that lynchbait's reaction to pressure doesn't tell anyone anything and that scum can point out fake 'qualitative differences' in reaction in order to secure a mislynch. I didn't say that you were doing this, but I did say that I thought you were parking your vote.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 292, MortFeld wrote:If you'd like I can post a reads list and you can determine for yourself how accurate I am.
You can if you want to.
In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

If you're going to play like this, sub out. Stop pretending to not know your own alignment.
I was referring to framer. If he exists. I always think in a larger area with most outcomes
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Creeps can you please respond to ?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”