DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by DeathByWobbuffet »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8492713#p8492713]post 747[/url], MortFeld wrote:I don't believe a townie would say what you're saying. That's not what the others on the wagon were saying either
Right... so you scumread me because I lynched someone with different reasons than others have? I'd like to point out that everyone else just said "policy lynch". At least I justified my vote.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 746, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:I voted TF because even though I believe they're probably town, I think lynching them is worth it just because even if they do end up flipping town, we don't lose much because they're not contributing to town by giving actual reasoning anyway.
As town you don't lynch other people you think are townies. That's just stupid and gives scum all kind of excuses to get away with.

In fact, I would be fine policy lynching anyone that wants to lynch people they are reading as town. That's scum motivated and if town is a really bad play. That's what a real good policy lynch is about.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:51 pm

In post 747, MortFeld wrote:I don't believe a townie would say what you're saying. That's not what the others on the wagon were saying either
Fine.

UNVOTE: TwoFace
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:51 pm

In post 747, MortFeld wrote:I don't believe a townie would say what you're saying. That's not what the others on the wagon were saying either
didn't mean to quote that whoops
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 513, Drone wrote:TB in my experience has ALWAYS given game avoiding vibes. That's why I'm not too excited about TB, he'll give us answers at some point.
You have only played with me in one game, in which I was replaced due to sickness.

As another player noted, most of my inactivity came after I declared v/la.

I am back and hope to catch up.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 746, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:we don't lose much because they're not contributing to town by giving actual reasoning anyway.
Sorry guys, I know I said I would bite my tongue, and I will but I just want to point out that this statement has been proven false here - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8489932

There is no way he can see that post and still claim I am refusing to give actual reasons for my votes. In fact it shows I have given reasons for my vote multiple times.

I like the posts being made about HS as well. It's such a shame that the threat of a policy lynch was what was needed for people to see I was probably right the entire time.

Good night. RIP America
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Also, I find it interesting how you're specifically targeting me when HS did the exact same thing.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:59 pm

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8492783#p8492783]post 755[/url], TwoFace wrote:
In post 746, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:we don't lose much because they're not contributing to town by giving actual reasoning anyway.
Sorry guys, I know I said I would bite my tongue, and I will but I just want to point out that this statement has been proven false here - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p8489932

There is no way he can see that post and still claim I am refusing to give actual reasons for my votes. In fact it shows I have given reasons for my vote multiple times.

I like the posts being made about HS as well. It's such a shame that the threat of a policy lynch was what was needed for people to see I was probably right the entire time.

Good night. RIP America
I didn't see that post. Thanks for actually explaining your lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 720, Human Sequencer wrote:I didn't want to policy lynch TwoFace because I read him as very town,
but I did want to policy lynch Creeps because I have no idea what his alignment is.
Therefore, we have a higher chance of flipping scum in my eyes.

Thankfully, we're out of policy lynch territory and I'm 100% willing to give TwoFace another chance. Especially if he posts more like he has been recently.

I don't want to really advance the game any more with so many people absent or getting replaced.

That is never a good reason to policy lynch someone. The only time I think it's even remotely acceptable is when a player is playing extremely anti-town and even then, getting the mod to handle the situation is a million times better.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

With that being said, I don't think scum would blatantly claimfish and/or rolefish like HS has been doing but his forgetfulness worries me.

Also just realized I've been calling HS, HC. My apologies.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:18 pm

HS, please explain how a Creeps lynch could actually be classified as a policy lynch. You make it sound like you want them gone because you're not sure that they're town.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Back home and on my computer. Sorry for wallpost. I guess I can spoiler each section.
Spoiler: TF and HS scum buddies
In post 740, Toto wrote: I don't think HS + TF can be scum partners at this point given how badly HS wanted to kick TwoFace out of the game. If that was acting then I would be very impressed. I think this was more of an excuse to jump on the lynch of a townie later and avoid consequences.
If HS and TF are scum buddies, HS's willingness to bus TF is very reasonable. As a townie, I will be frustrated if TF is town, so I can imagine how scum!HS would want to distance themselves and maybe even bus scum!TF. I don't even think HS wanted to lynch TF.
is TF claiming vig!?!? says potentially scum!HS. scum!TF if you're claiming vig you won't die!
(after Key says TF is being forced replaced) we're not lynching anyone until we have 13 players
against policy lynch because TRs TF
All of the other posts where HS expresses disdain for TF's play are NAI, since they could come from scum angry at a bad scum buddy or from town angry at TF in general. The vote to L-2 (correct me if this is wrong) was followed swiftly by an unvote.
So I'm not seeing how HS and TF can't both be scum. I don't see any motivation for the half push onto Creeps other than HS and TF both being scum - do you?

Spoiler: FoS on Wobbu
In post 756, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
Also, I find it interesting how you're specifically targeting me when HS did the exact same thing.
I find your response interesting, since I'm voting HS.
In post 750, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8492713#p8492713]post 747[/url], MortFeld wrote:I don't believe a townie would say what you're saying. That's not what the others on the wagon were saying either
Right... so you scumread me because I lynched someone with different reasons than others have? I'd like to point out that everyone else just said "policy lynch". At least I justified my vote.
Like Toto said, your reason itself is scummy. We don't lynch slots just to see how they flip, especially since you literally said you think TF is probably town.

Spoiler: LUV
In post 758, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 720, Human Sequencer wrote:I didn't want to policy lynch TwoFace because I read him as very town,
but I did want to policy lynch Creeps because I have no idea what his alignment is.
Therefore, we have a higher chance of flipping scum in my eyes.

Thankfully, we're out of policy lynch territory and I'm 100% willing to give TwoFace another chance. Especially if he posts more like he has been recently.

I don't want to really advance the game any more with so many people absent or getting replaced.
That is never a good reason to policy lynch someone. The only time I think it's even remotely acceptable is when a player is playing extremely anti-town and even then, getting the mod to handle the situation is a million times better.
What do you think about my analysis of this in and including HS's response to 719 in ?
In post 759, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:With that being said, I don't think scum would blatantly claimfish and/or rolefish like HS has been doing but his forgetfulness worries me.
Why would town do this?
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 760, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:HS, please explain how a Creeps lynch could actually be classified as a policy lynch. You make it sound like you want them gone because you're not sure that they're town.
You're not allowed to ask this until you explain your vote on TF with reasoning that isn't "I want them gone because I'm not sure that they're town, and they're also not contributing"
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Btw Wobbu you seem to be conflating voting and lynching, a lynch is what happens when we reach majority and someone dies, what people have been doing today is voting.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:27 pm

That was my reason. Make of it what you will. I'm not going to go and make up another reason just to make myself look less scummy. I've already unlynched them after being told that my reasoning was bad (I agree that it wasn't all that solid).
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:28 pm

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8492954#p8492954]post 763[/url], MortFeld wrote:Btw Wobbu you seem to be conflating voting and lynching, a lynch is what happens when we reach majority and someone dies, what people have been doing today is voting.
Huh, okay. When I've played mafia in the past I've used the two terms interchangeably, and used hammer as the term for when someone has the majority of votes on them.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Toto »

Wobbuffet what previous experience you have playing mafia?
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:35 pm

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8492984#p8492984]post 766[/url], Toto wrote:Wobbuffet what previous experience you have playing mafia?
I've played a lot of chat mafia on a different site.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 761, MortFeld wrote:I don't see any motivation for the half push onto Creeps other than HS and TF both being scum - do you?
Creeps soft claimed.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 768, Toto wrote:
In post 761, MortFeld wrote:I don't see any motivation for the half push onto Creeps other than HS and TF both being scum - do you?
Creeps soft claimed.
Is this really enough for scum!HS to move off TF and onto Creeps if both TF and Creeps are town? I mean HS is getting flak for it from me and Creeps, hard to imagine scum!HS wouldn't anticipate that.

Even if it is, it is still very possible that TF and HS are both scum, but I'll accept that TF could be town.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.18

[1] MisaTange - ChaosOmega,
[0] ThinkBig -
[0] Toto -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] Drone -
[1] DeathByWobbuffet - TwoFace,
[2] Human Sequencer - Toto, Mortfeld,
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[1] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[1] Creeps20 - MisaTange,

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, ThinkBig, Lil Uzi Vert, Human Sequencer, Naomi-Tan, Drone, Creeps20, DeathByWobbuffet,

MOD NOTES:
Still searching for a MisaTange replacement.

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 764, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:That was my reason. Make of it what you will. I'm not going to go and make up another reason just to make myself look less scummy. I've already unlynched them after being told that my reasoning was bad (I agree that it wasn't all that solid).
In post 767, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8492984#p8492984]post 766[/url], Toto wrote:Wobbuffet what previous experience you have playing mafia?
This reads very honest to me by the way.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 771, Toto wrote:
In post 764, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:That was my reason. Make of it what you will. I'm not going to go and make up another reason just to make myself look less scummy. I've already unlynched them after being told that my reasoning was bad (I agree that it wasn't all that solid).
In post 767, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
This reads very honest to me by the way.
Waiting for the slot to do something pro-town for me to judge.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Road Kamelot replaces MisaTange!
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Kay im gonna read tomorrow so this is your only chance to influence my vote
Scum-cases GO
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”