Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

You should give that another look. There's no way I could test his V/LA as you seem to imply I was doing in your second line and also miss the V/LA as you believe I do in the first line.

TwoFace, please link me right now to where you already discussed your view on Copper. I can't find it.
Regardless, what incentive does scumCopper have to do that?

Drone worries me. I'll explain why later, if it becomes relevant. I'm just signposting this now so it doesn't look like I'm talking out of my ass later on.
nah
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:58 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 375, Human Sequencer wrote:You should give that another look. There's no way I could test his V/LA as you seem to imply I was doing in your second line and also miss the V/LA as you believe I do in the first line.
It seems perfectly clear to me but I'll rephrase it.

Before you said you missed the V/LA, when I said I had my theory about your drone comment, that is what I thought you were up to at the time.

Now that you say you missed it (and apart from that your stated intent was pretty similar to what I believe you were doing) I believe you (I also think you'd say so as both town and scum).

So the two statements are not mutually exclusive.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:00 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.09

[2] MisaTange - ChaosOmega, Toto,
[1] ThinkBig - copper223,
[0] Toto -
[0] Lohikäärme -
[0] Drone -
[1] copper223 - TwoFace,
[1] Human Sequencer - Mortfeld,
[3] MortFeld - Creeps20, Drone, Human Sequencer,
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[2] Creeps20 - MisaTange, Lil Uzi Vert,

Not Voting
- Lohikäärme, ThinkBig

MOD NOTES:
Lohikäärme has (expired on 2016-11-07 15:40:00) to post or I'll replace her.

V/LA:
ThinkBig

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:03 am

That makes sense. I thought they were mutually exclusive, because I was looking at them from the same perspective in time. Sorry about that.
nah
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:08 am

Post by copper223 »

No worries.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 375, Human Sequencer wrote:TwoFace, please link me right now to where you already discussed your view on Copper. I can't find it.
It's around the time I voted him. Where he tires to say I said 2 different things but didn't
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:11 am

In post 273, TwoFace wrote:
In post 268, copper223 wrote:There is no "mis" in lynchbait you idiot, so no it does not mean that, it means someone that is easily lynched and SCUM CAN BE AN EASY LYNCH AS WELL.

I have been playing this game likely for more years than you have lived, I also have for sure the highest win-rate as scum and third party on this forum (as I have never lost) and I doubt there are many players with a better town win-rate (closing in on 80% now) so I know what I am talking about and you do not.
Blah blah blah

Hopefully we lynch you. If not I really hope we have a vig
Oh you mean this one?
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 202, TwoFace wrote:Oh yeah that's bad. The over explanation about scum being can be lynch baity makes it bad. Scum can't be lynch bait

This needs a flip. Should I vote?

Heads

VOTE: copper
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:19 am

Post by TwoFace »

And this
Spoiler:
In post 225, copper223 wrote:
In post 222, TwoFace wrote:
Right I saw you said it can be scum, but I disagreed with you and felt it was a scummy post.
saying you will unvote when he gets to l-1 is bad play imo. It takes pressure off someone people are scum reading and also makes you seem like you weren't really committed to it. If that's the case why are you on it to begin with?
In post 202, TwoFace wrote:Oh yeah that's bad.
The over explanation about scum being can be lynch baity makes it bad. Scum can't be lynch bait

This needs a flip. Should I vote?

Heads

VOTE: copper
You are flip flopping, your main accusation when you voted me was that lynchbait can't be scum and
that
is what makes my post bad.

Now you are saying that you understood me when I said lynchbait can be scum, but you disagree (there is nothing to agree or disagree on, I am stating a fact about what a term means), so in your mind us disagreeing on how to use a term makes you want to flip me?

As I explained once already I wanted to keep the pressure on (and that worked fine given Creeps later posted he was so scared of getting lynched he was afraid to comment) but also warn the rest of town that Creeps was already at L-2 and that I did not consider it appropriate to lynch him at that time (because of the considerations I already made), something that was very relevant since soon after ThinkBig declined to vote Creeps to avoid putting him at L-1.

If you believe the town is supposed to town-read you for "admitting" you have no reads (which is by no means a given), that makes your statement about having no reads NAI at best by the way.
In post 226, TwoFace wrote:That's not flip floppy. That's literally the exact same thing.
In post 227, copper223 wrote:What part of:

Lynchbait can't be scum, so copper saying so means he is likely scum and I am going to vote him.

AND

copper says Creeps is lynchbait (which is a playstyle comment and he can be either scum or town) but I disagree on how he is using that term.

looks in any way
literally
the same to you?
In post 228, TwoFace wrote:You obviously misread my posts.

"Right I saw you said it can be scum, but I disagreed with you"

Is the exact same as

"Scum can't be lynch bait"
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:20 am

Post by copper223 »

You most definitely did imply 2 different things, unfortunately it's hard for me to grasp if you are aware of this fact.

First post: copper said Creeps is lynchbait, lynchbait can't be scum, so copper saying so means he slipped and is scum (and he votes me).

Second post: I understood you copper when you said lynchbait can be scum as well but I disagree with you on the use of the term.

The two don't make sense, because if you believe that's the way I use that term then I did not slip and the first accusation does not make sense, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with me about how the term is used (something Mort tried to pass off as semantics when it really is not).

This is the last time I explain this and it's more for the sake of those asking while not wanting to wade through the whole argument.

@All
If you have doubts about how I use the term lynchbait, then check my previous games, that is always how I've interpreted the term (and nobody has disagreed with me before that comes to mind).
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:22 am

So disregarding the fact that Copper is correct and you are misusing the term Lynchbait, because you seem to be pretty adamant on that...

How does 'You obviously misread my posts' correlate to 'You are scum'?

Somebody being wrong doesn't mean they're scum. Look at yourself, you're incredibly wrong but I have a null read on you.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:24 am

This is ridiculous. How can you read scum off of such insubstantial posts. What do you read his motivation as? Why do you think he's scum for doing the things he's doing in those posts? I need you to elaborate into your thought process.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:29 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 384, copper223 wrote:ou most definitely did imply 2 different things,
No and here's why

Me disagreeing with you that scum can be lynchbait

Is the exact same thing as

Scum can't be lynchbait.

Like fucking identical just worded differently
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 385, Human Sequencer wrote:So disregarding the fact that Copper is correct and you are misusing the term Lynchbait, because you seem to be pretty adamant on that...

How does 'You obviously misread my posts' correlate to 'You are scum'?

Somebody being wrong doesn't mean they're scum. Look at yourself, you're incredibly wrong but I have a null read on you.
Copper isn't correct so I can't disregard it.

When he denied misreading and still things I said 2 different things when it's clear to anyone with an average reading comprehension ability I didn't, that changes to a scummy townie making a mistake to scum intentionally trying to lie about me.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:37 am

Post by copper223 »

That is not the point I have been making again and again (sigh) and where the contradiction lies.

You can't accuse me of being scum for calling Creeps lynchbait if you think that for me being lynchbait and being scum are not mutually exclusive.

If you truly believe that the sky is orange, I can't call you a liar for saying so, I can just say you are wrong.

Yet you both say that you believe me (although I am wrong) and that I am scum for calling Creeps lynchbait and likely scum at the same time, which is a freaking contradiction.

That's why I said you're either scum or you don't get the difference between what is bad (according to you) and what is scummy.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:44 am

In post 177, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 173, Human Sequencer wrote:>if you disagree with me or read me as scum you're new and stupid
lol ok
So in post 388 you claim that Copper was scum intentionally trying to lie about you. Considering that Copper wasn't voting you at the time, and ended up voting Mort later, what motivation does scumCopper have for that? He wasn't trying to get a wagon started on you, because he comes back in post 241 voting Mort.
nah
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:45 am

Post by MortFeld »

Here's what happened yesterday:

I had been asking questions, trying to poke all day. Or at least thinking I was? Since Copper didn't seem to think I had been trying. I felt like for some reason I was only talking to townies, with the exception of TB who had huge spats of inactivity. Then I reread that Copper post and got a mega scum ping and voted him.

After we determined that he didn't think Creeps was probably town, the rest of my argument was anti-town. As others have said, if Creeps is scum he's going to give scumtells. In fancy language Copper said the same thing. My whole argument about not voting lynchbait wouldn't just apply to Copper, it would apply to anyone, and it's absurd to say that voting lynchbait is pointless in and of itself, which is what I was saying.

This is my second game of mafia on the site. If refusing to reconsider the case on Copper is scummy then I understand the case on me. Just know that the reason is that I was excited and acceptance that I was wrong would have returned me to a position where I had few real reads.

What do I think about Misa? She has awful reasoning in her posts but I don't how that's scummy, since town can and do have bad reasoning. How are we in concert?

Copper also misread and misrepped one of my arguments and refused to accept my explanation of what I meant.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:46 am

Post by MortFeld »

This is my second game of mafia on the site. If refusing to reconsider the case on Copper is scummy then I understand the case on me. Just know that the reason is that I was excited and that acceptance that I was wrong would have returned me to a position where I had few real reads.

EBWOP
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Drone »

In post 375, Human Sequencer wrote:You should give that another look. There's no way I could test his V/LA as you seem to imply I was doing in your second line and also miss the V/LA as you believe I do in the first line.

TwoFace, please link me right now to where you already discussed your view on Copper. I can't find it.
Regardless, what incentive does scumCopper have to do that?

Drone worries me. I'll explain why later, if it becomes relevant. I'm just signposting this now so it doesn't look like I'm talking out of my ass later on.
I'm sure we can open third up right now.

In post 372, TwoFace wrote:
In post 371, Human Sequencer wrote:Could you give us a more detailed case on Copper and I? I've skimmed your ISO and can't see you giving any real reasoning so far apart from 'I don't like you!' and the Drone question.
Copper has already been discussed. Add in he tried to twist 2 nearly identical statements and imply they were somehow different. I can't see that coming from town.

As for you, yeah that basically covered it. Not a fan of your posts and the drone thing doesn't make sense. If you flip scum, I'll totally wager that drone will also
"If you flip scum?" you said you ain't going to lynch HS, so that means you're talking about day 2, and then day 3 is me if they're scum.
You're lining up lynches. Don't like it.
For science. For the mind!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 390, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 177, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 173, Human Sequencer wrote:>if you disagree with me or read me as scum you're new and stupid
lol ok
So in post 388 you claim that Copper was scum intentionally trying to lie about you. Considering that Copper wasn't voting you at the time, and ended up voting Mort later, what motivation does scumCopper have for that? He wasn't trying to get a wagon started on you, because he comes back in post 241 voting Mort.
Scum have 2 objectives during the day. Get town lynched and discredit townies. If the person he's voting is town and it is the larger wagon, of course he's not going to start a new wagon. His alternative is what he's done. Intentionally twist my words. The fact that I've proven him incorrect and he keeps it up to me means he's afraid to admit his mistake. A townie shouldn't be afraid to admit mistakes they've made.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Drone »

Ebwodp:
Open this*

UNVOTE: Mort
For science. For the mind!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:52 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 391, MortFeld wrote:Copper also misread and misrepped one of my arguments and refused to accept my explanation of what I meant.
Where did I do this?

The latest explanation you gave makes more sense to me, it would explain why I was getting pissed at you, can you see why from my perspective it looked like you were just interested in finding new ways to scumread me (presumably in your excitement about having found a new lead)?

I'm still a bit bothered about your TF deflection but if you were still trying to get me for being scum I can see you running to defend someone else that seemed on the right track as well.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 393, Drone wrote:"If you flip scum?" you said you ain't going to lynch HS, so that means you're talking about day 2, and then day 3 is me if they're scum.
You're lining up lynches. Don't like it.
Yes I'm lining up scum lynches. Town flips obviously changes things. And I really don't care if you like it
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:54 am

Post by MortFeld »

TB can you explain your weird V/LA stuff? As in why you say you're V/LA in a different game while you post in this one?

I see TwoFace's push on the lynchbait semantic deal as starting to look scummy. I don't see how either of your arguments pertains to the game. It seems like TwoFace is voting Copper just because Copper doesn't understand TwoFace's argument, which scum or town might do.

Going to reread to see what I think about HS and Drone.

Pedit: yeah for whatever reason the game felt like it was 3 people yesterday, which was caused by my multitasking and inability to see the big picture. So I am finding resistance in myself to disagree with or scumread TwoFace. And yeah I already said I can see how some posts might make you think I was just pulling shit out of the air - I didn't realize you had changed your interpretation.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:56 am

Post by MortFeld »

To clarify - scum or town might vote Copper, and scum and town might misunderstand an argument. The reason TwoFace's push on the lynchbait thing is looking scummy is that it feels like a semantic reason to be suspicious of someone.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”