Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Why exactly are we lynching a claimed VT?
I feel HS is buddying up to me by town reading me, but that's paranoia more than anything I guess.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Toto »

Have you read the game?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Not extensively, but HS has claimed VT. There is no point lynching her.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Toto »

I don't follow
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

It's mostly because how easily she can get caught at night if she is scum.
If she is seen moving at night we know she was lying and we can lynch her.
So basically if she is scum, she won't do the kill or use a PR is she has one.
Show

Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Toto »

I have a feeling that plan won't work.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Toto »

I guess we could try lynching a potential buddy to trim down the movement options. What do you think of Arc?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1582, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: HS

Was curious to see how they would respond to my , since I defended them earlier in the game and HS seemed to weirdly buddy me in return (see ). They respond right after in 1480:
In post 1480, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm finally getting people who are actually thinking this game through. People like Kamelot, Drone and Chaos. I knew you'd pull through.
"Oh, you think I'm town, you're really thinking the game through." It's weird to hold this opinion and then immediately vote me afterwards because there was support for it. Super opportunistic.
In post 1568, Human Sequencer wrote:I didn't have any other scumreads, like I've said twentyfive to the nth times, and it's really really bad on Drone's part.
You had zero scumreads before Drone there? Holy shit. This is not like your play in the newbie at all. Still on the topic of your zero scumreads...
In post 1087, Human Sequencer wrote:Let it be known that if a wagon picks up for any of these slots, I'd be on board for a lynch;
Kamelot, ArcAngel, Creeps
I could probably be convinced over on Wobbs and Nero, but I'm not entirely sure. It'd have to be a good case.
So you want to lynch like almost half the people in this game, but have no scumreads? That's just silly. Almost like you're avoiding making scumreads to stay friendly to everyone, hmm.....

Their jump on the Road wagon looks sketchy (/). They call Mort and Road TvT, and then votes Road.

------

Mort, what is your current read on Arc?

Drone, we're not lynching TwoFace today. I'll save you the trouble of waiting for the end of the day if you're actually going to replace out. Who is your top scumread not named TwoFace, and why?
@Uzi and Chaos
To clarify why I returned to TF:
I was the one who pmed the mod to not let the whole thing around to impact the game.
Since he didn't work his stuff out, and yet again started provoking people in the bad manner that he does.
This distracts me personally very badly.

Agree with Shadow. Still don't see why the HS wagon.
And I don't have any significant scum reads, I have what I feel though. And I feel like Mort's becoming more and more aggressive, not in a towny way.

UNVOTE: TF
For science. For the mind!
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 1629, Shadow_step wrote:It's mostly because how easily she can get caught at night if she is scum.
If she is seen moving at night we know she was lying and we can lynch her.
So basically if she is scum, she won't do the kill or use a PR is she has one.
This is assuming that we even have a tracking PR? If we had another significant scum case I might consider this but as this game stands I'd rather just lynch the person I think most likely to be scum.
In post 1632, Drone wrote: And I don't have any significant scum reads, I have what I feel though. And I feel like Mort's becoming more and more aggressive, not in a towny way.
Can you explain what you mean by this? In what way am I becoming
more
aggressive? It is also annoying to see this plus
In post 330, Drone wrote: Misa and Mort both feel scum to me, the worst part is that they are on the same level.

VOTE: Mort
In post 889, Drone wrote: Mort is town and I'm becoming more and more certain of it,
In post 1227, Drone wrote:Btw, is it a sin if I find Kamelot's points on Mort pretty legit?
In post 1361, Drone wrote:Something something, seems to me like Mort's looking for something to kill.
Your read on me has fluctuated a lot. I don't think I've actually become more aggressive than usual, unless your reference point is yourself, so I don't know why you're throwing shade again.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Okay. I hope when I flip green you can all see how red is.

Yes, I've really fucked up this game. I'm sorry. My slot is compromised, having me around at this point is just a waste.

Toto's play is becoming suspicious.
The more Mort posts the less confident I become in his towniness. I do think you've become more aggressive, Mort, and I think it could indicate scum becoming overconfident in people townreading him.

This day has dragged on for ages and it's really damaging to us all, town and otherwise.

I think having half the town focusing on theorizing based on who my buddies are is really damaging to our mindset, and I hope when I flip I can unify the perspectives a little more. Which is why I'm voting myself so we can keep this game moving and stop the standstill this game is at.
VOTE: Human Sequencer

Chaos looks suss as hell though. He did the exact same thing to Gideon last game. I know I've made myself a really easy target, but Chaos put in the minimal amount of effort possible to get a case together. Before I was just getting a wagon going to make an inactive player post more, but now I truly think Chaos is a valid candidate for scum.
nah
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:00 am

Post by TwoFace »

:facepalm:
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Drone »

You're L-1 one now HS.
Unvote at once.
For science. For the mind!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:56 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

This is a response to :
----
Okay. I hope when I flip green you can all see how red is.
I thought I was thinking the game through, what the fuck?

I hadn't posted for like 4 days, make one post pretty much only saying I'm not gonna vote for you, and you sing my praises as one of the rational thinkers in the game. It reads so fucking fake it's unbelievable.
Toto's play is becoming suspicious.
The more Mort posts the less confident I become in his towniness. I do think you've become more aggressive, Mort, and I think it could indicate scum becoming overconfident in people townreading him.
Hey look, another person throwing shade at Toto without explaining it at all. Could you maybe go into your Toto read a bit?
And if you're gonna steal people's reads, you should probably go further back than 2 posts. Your Mort read is pretty much verbatim from Drone's .
Chaos looks suss as hell though. He did the exact same thing to Gideon last game.
Game for reference, if people care
Sure, there are similarities, in that I posted a case and jumped onto the leading D1 wagon. I want to lynch people regardless of what alignment I am, it's the reasons that change.

Let's talk about your play in that game. It's pretty much nothing like this one, other than post frequency. You had scumreads, made cases. Here, it just seems like you're buddying players and your pushes are fairly non-existent.
I know I've made myself a really easy target, but Chaos put in the minimal amount of effort possible to get a case together.
This seems to be a weird point to make. Would me putting together a big grandiose case against you make me a town read for you? Especially considering last game, where my first post as scum was a big effort-filled case to lynch Gideon. Looks like you're grasping for straws.
Before I was just getting a wagon going to make an inactive player post more, but now I truly think Chaos is a valid candidate for scum.
Well that's convenient. If you know that I lurk as either alignment, and your vote reasoning was only for pressure, what are you hoping to accomplish? Also, your vote on me "to make me post more" was less than an hour after I posted, and not during the day and a half after my V/LA where I didn't post. Weird, like you needed approval in the form of Arc voting me before you felt comfortable doing it yourself.
----

TwoFace, I know how much you like talking about game-avoiding. What do you think about Wobbuffet posting elsewhere on site but not here for over 2 days?

Shadow_Step, should we lynch a claimed power role?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1625, Shadow_step wrote:Why exactly are we lynching a claimed VT?
Damn you just shot up my scum list.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1637, ChaosOmega wrote:Shadow_Step, should we lynch a claimed power role?
Yeah, let's do that. :roll:
Show

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:22 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, we shouldn't lynch a claimed VT according to you. Just trying to figure out what you want here.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 526, ChaosOmega wrote:I'm back, analyzing stuff now.

Mod, can you please warn TwoFace about not being an asshole, I was offended when he called copper an idiot in .

K. @TF You've been warned -Mod.
What the heck was this btw, what are you 9 years old?
This wasn't even directed at you.
Since Mafia is based largely on conflict and psychological manipulation, we are somewhat more tolerant of aggressive and heated posts in-game than in the rest of the forums.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 696, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:ChaosOmega

In post 526, ChaosOmega wrote:Mod, can you please warn TwoFace about not being an asshole, I was offended when he called copper an idiot in 265.
This seemed overly sensitive and it gave me some bad vibes so my vote is going to rest here until I read the other 20+ and see how I feel.
This is exactly why I asked you how much you had caught up lol, hadn't read your iso then.
I think NC is most likely town.

VOTE: Chaos

complaining about how a player is treating another player is a great way to buddy up to someone and I think this is what Chaos was doing here to copper.
Show

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:33 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

So, you're gonna take a shot at me there when I already said I was doing it to troll TwoFace, and not answer my question? Not a good look for you, Shadow.

And he already replaced out, how was I buddying him? Jesus Christ, fucking read before you post more stupid shit.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Didn't read ahead, let me check. You didn't do this non sense in green day u pick.
Show

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:40 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

What do you mean, didn't read ahead? He replaced out before my .

Also, please explain who we should lynch if it's not claimed VTs and it's seemingly not claimed PRs.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Shadow, please read the entire thread before voting.

@HS: Why does aggressiveness weaken a TR for you?
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:29 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 1.38

[1] Road Kamelot - Naomi-Tan,
[1] ArcAngel9 - Nero Cain,
[0] Toto -
[0] Nero Cain -
[0] Drone -
[0] DeathByWobbuffet -
[L-1]
Human Sequencer - TwoFace, Mortfeld, ChaosOmega, Lil Uzi Vert, Toto, Human Sequencer,
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[2] ChaosOmega - ArcAngel9, Shadow_step,
[0] Shadow_step -

Not Voting
- DeathByWobbuffet, Road Kamelot, Drone,

MOD NOTES:
Prodding DeathByWobbufet

V/LA:
Naomi-Tan

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-21 15:40:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:31 am

Post by MortFeld »

If I'm looking more aggressive it's because I just want this day to be over.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:55 am

Post by MortFeld »

If HS is town, then Drone and Road are likely town.

Does the reading of Arc+HS+TF only make sense if Arc is protecting HS? Like, I think scum!Arc could still have been trying to work on two townies.

I don't see why Chaos looks so bad from . Like, you did react pretty much the way he described and it looks bad. Obviously if you're lynched and flip town that's a place we can look.

I don't really feel like seeing HS hammered here when Arc and Nero are still absent.

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”