Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Thu May 27, 2004 10:01 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

woah, too many new posts.

Anyway, with my lurking. I don't really wanna reveal my role, but you can kinda guess what it is with the lurking, I mean what do you usually do when you lurk?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Fri May 28, 2004 9:29 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Sorry, I was in a bit of a hurry when I made that post, I'll rephrase what i said.

If you look at the functions of the common roles in mafia, you will find a FUNCTION (not role) that will associates itself with lurking. I'm sure I don't need to say what it is.

As for JD's strange FOS, I think theres no reason to hold it against him. Looks just like noobiness to me. Seems to me like he hasn't completely got the hang of how the game works and it's strategies yet.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Sat May 29, 2004 9:17 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Internet Stranger wrote:Ok, makes sense to me. Banana Bob is a reporter.
Actually wrong, I may as well say it now since I've practically gave it away. I'm a cop, I can investigate people to see if they are a gangster or not.

I investigated MeMe last night and got non-ganster (ie innocent)
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sun May 30, 2004 9:29 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Looking back, I'm a bit suspicious of JDTAY because of his FOS and apparently he ISN'T a newbie in this game.

I won't put a vote until someone can prove to him his experience though.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:10 am

Post by Banana Bob »

thanx for the confirmation JDTAY

vote: JDTAY
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:34 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

hmm, it was a very strange post. I certainly does blend in though
unvote: JDTAY

vote: dragonmaster
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:06 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

yes, what'd you do last night dragon?

pffft, I'm away for a day and someone's already been mod killed.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:37 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

SinisterOverlord: If he wanders around at night, I'm guessing that it's be like a cop role but with a random choice. *remembers back to HP mafia*

unvote: dragonmaster
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:38 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

SinisterOverlord: If he wanders around at night, I'm guessing that it's be like a cop role but with a random choice. *remembers back to HP mafia*

unvote: dragonmaster
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:51 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

JDTAY, thats Harry Potter mafia :p

I think MeMe makes a very good point

vote: dragonmaster
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:08 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

IMO the most obvious reason for the kills and kill styles is that the psychopaths are individual and that their kill styles are different.

Of course, one problem with that is that we should expect 1 night kill next night and I seriously doubt that there is only 1 mafia faction in a game this big.

Still I want to
vote: JDTAY
for hacking into MeMe, even though she is cleared.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:23 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

MeMe, My roles says that I can check people every night to see if they are gangster or not, and if all the mafia are killed I win. So from that I'm guessing that gangster imply mafia.

Seriously though, JTDAY really looks suspicious. He really doesn't have alot of good argument. It's blatently obvious he's just trying to pick fights.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:16 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Massive: Remember how someone said that it's stupid to order people to investigate JDTAY as if everyone does it, we're just waste a lot of investigations. Obviously I choose to not investigate him as it'd waste an investigation if someone else was to investigate him (and chances were someone else is going to)

As for the gangster thing, it's not very valid for you to question that. I mean if yoko wants to call scum gangsters in my role, well then pffft I can really change (or help) that can I???
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:49 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

MeMe wrote:BB - if your role PM specified gangster/non-gangster as your results, then I think it's quite clear that you're not a full cop. I mean, if you'd checked Nanook or Quailman you would have probably received "non-gangster" as a result because they weren't gangsters, they were psychopaths. I think probably the "bullet to the head" killer(s) would be the gangster(s). So, whoever you checked last night & myself should not be fully cleared except of one type of killing.
Hmmm, that could be right I guess. But at least then I'm still able to find a mafia faction (if there are indeed more than 1)

SinsterOverlord: I think that it's not very fair to say that those that have voted for dragonmaster and JDTAY are possibly scum considering for the fact that the actions of both of them were very suspicious. Dragonmaster making his 1 post with an unvote, clearly it shows that he is trying to blend in and make himself look active while he lurks (not the case, but thats what it certainly looked like) and also JDTAY certainly has been acting suspiciously, trying to pick fights out of no where.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:49 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Fuldu: I think what you say does have a point about IS. In newbie 40 he came up with an insane theory of possible scum partners from nothing all. This may sound irrelevent but it shows that he's willing to take risks as town however here he does seem to be more recessive.

I don't trust JTDAY, since I really can't see what he said as a claim. Stop being so stubborn and just claim would you??
As for what he said I dont' think it's an information role, he's probably the other psychiatrist (since he's saying the psychopaths are separate, and he can know this ONLY if he is the other psychiatrist)
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:27 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

vote: IS

As you all probably guessed I investigated him and got the result "gangster", which I'm guessing is scum.

But then, we don't need any reassurance, his claim is obviously false. I mean if he says that he has to get well, how will he do that? Be targetted by a doc? but didn't we have the psychopaths though? I really don't think that there'd be too many of that kind of inter-related roles in this game.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:49 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

vote: fishbulb

He defended IS when it was clear his claim was a lie. Need I say more?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:49 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

No I didn't investigate fishbulb, but it was blatently obvious that he was scum that I didn't see a need to waste an investigation on him.

Yes, he is experienced and you could say that someone so experienced wouldn't openly defend a scum like that, but the thing is he did, just because he's experienced doesn't change the fact that he tried to help a scum survive inspite of an obvious false claim.

Thoth: I think what Id meant was that he could think of some way to back up his claim.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:57 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

no one else got any comments?

I'm fairly certain that fishbulb is scum though.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:21 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I think I'll go with Otaku right now since his claim sounds genuine, especially with the replacement thing.

unvote: fishbulb

I'm a bit suspicious of ID though, he voted Otaku inspite of his claim.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:49 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

vote: ID

The fact that you stated "that clears up fishbulb unless he's GF" proves that you did see Otaku's post. Yet you still voted him...why?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:34 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Well, I've made a point an no one's responded, not even ID.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:34 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Massive, I'm not really leading the town here, I'm merely stating my point of view because everyone's being so submissive and haven't given anything to talk about.

As for ID, I guess it is possible that you can miss something, considering I've done it before.
unvote: ID
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Simple as that, I was sure he was scum. I mean with a little stunt like that it basically screams "I'm scum". But I was obviously wrong when otaku revealed that he found fishbulb innocent.

I felt that if I was sure someone is scum, there is no point in assuring what I was sure of.
Tonight however I might investigate him just to check otaku's sanity and also prove once and for all what he is (currently I'm a bit skeptical, but I don't think I'll take a chance at what was revealed by another cop)
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:37 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I got an innocent for my result as well, so I wont reveal it.

As for who is suspicious right now, I really have no idea atm.

Mr Gnome, if it's possible would you mind telling us how you worked it out without revealing who (I know that's pretty silly, but I just want to know his way of thinking so I can see if I agree or not).
If you can't then don't bother.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:15 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I got massive innocent.

I'm thinking, maybe M_G_I_A's result is that whoever eats junk food of some sort is guilty. Eg IS ate spagetti which is good, but pie which is crap, ID ate popcorn which is crap, so I think the person having the mixed drinks is guilty since mixed drinks is crap to an extent.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:17 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Well herbet, a person that claims cop but gives the wrong result isn't necessarily scum, and is not likely scum. The most obvious reason for that is sanity but theres also another reason which I will not say yet because it might give scum ideas...
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:29 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Anyone want to counter that claim? if not that I think we can assume he's innocent since what he's said appears to be right
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:15 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I might be a bit paranoid here, but IMO there might be too many investigative roles here. I mean Otaku, me, Herbet West, M_G_I_A. Probably just me but 4 sounds like a damn lot to me...
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:42 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

n1-meme, n2-Otaku , n3-IS, n4-Fuldu ,n5-Massive
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:44 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I might be wrong with what choices I made coz I didn't keep them with me but all of them were innocent except IS.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:27 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Otaku's been cleared you know?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:15 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

No, all I get is either a gangster or non-gangster result, but since gangsters are pretty much the same as gangster we can safely assume that non-gangster results are innocent results.

I never really claimed properly, but basically my character is one that is very lonely and unpopular person and is often made fun of at school, but inspite of that I still want to protect this town. As a result I have to resort to peeping on people in the shadows then openly "investigate" people as a proper cop would.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:21 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Massive, any reason why I can't investigate Otaku on the night that he's killed? Obviously since I'm making a choice then WITHOUT ANY NIGHT RESULTS REVEALED YET I can make a choice on the person will die if I want simply because no one knows it. You think that just because scum has targetted Otaku means that Yoko is going to send a message to me saying "you can't choose him because he is getting killed tonight". Now that's just ridiculous. May I remind you also that this is a game and as Fuldu said, some of the facts raised may not infact be logical.

Also, is there any reason why you would think that the same mafia faction would have to use the same weapon. Yoko could make it so that they use different weapons (each different scum member has different weapons).

Also as for the "gangster" result thing. Please read the intro again...
rumoured that
gangsters
and other killers...
If yoko himself has used gangster in the opening I don't think it's any problem that I would get gangster as my scum results.

Vote: Massive
Simply because his reasoning doesn't make sense and he's trying to use crap logic to label me scum.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:20 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Massive I don't trust my results because theres a godfather out there and obviously if he's a godfather I'm going to get non-gangster for him not aren't I? Your whole reasoning is flawed.

Sinister Overlord: I'm interested to see what your logic is
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:56 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Massive: Chances are there is no other killer because:
N2, 2 people were killed and 1 psychopath was killed
N3, no one was killed. I would assume that 1 person was blocked and that second kill was non existant because the psychopath was killed
N4, 1 attempt to kill. Just while we're on N4, if I was the other killed and was seen lurking around IS' house. If I was a killer would IS be killed that night?
N5, 1 Kill.

Now after the psychopath was killed, there had been either no kills or 1 kill. N4 there was an attempt to kill and that was blocked. If you say there is one more killing group out there where is it. I don't think it's likely that he'd (or any killing group) be blocked 3 nights in a row and both of them blocked on N4. Don't say that they can just not make a choice...what kind of SK would not make any choice for 3 nights in a row? not the smartest strategy.

As for the thing about GF, theres no proof there is a GF, yet there is no proof against it. Since most games I've played in has a GF I'm assuming there is one here. I might be wrong doing that but we can't completely rule out it's possibility.

As for your role, I don't what to think of it, but I'll just accept it for now since we've had our fair share of strange roles in this game

unvote: Massive

I'm still suspicious to why you think I'm an independant killing role

Fuldu: About how you said his role wouldn't be done at home. I think I'd have to say this is one of those unlogical things in mafia again...

IMO you can't work out the deaths from the wounds that the victim has had...simply because it seems yoko's getting a bit slack with the death scenes. Take a look at his last one...the only thing it suggests is that he is killed by a professional because it left no evidence, but thats about it.

I think we should get morpheus replaced since he hasn't posted in almost 2 weeks.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:07 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

vote: Morphues

Reasons:
-lurking prod
-self perservation (I'm on the highest votes atm)
-If we're going to lynch anyone may as well be someone that doesn't contribute much (grand total of 12 posts out of the large amount in this thread.)

I think the deadline should be extended because discussion has picked up again.

Herbet West: I guess you have a point about most of the investigative roles to be practically "useless". Also about mafia killing one of their own members. It's an interesting concept but I don't think it'd be allowed (as a matter of principle). Of course I could be wrong.

Otaku: Please give my wishes of well being to Nanook.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:45 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Umm, how the hell did you get 3 scums?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:22 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Hey nanook, how are ya feeling. Hope the accident wasn't too bad and good to have you back as well.

unvote: Morpheus

vote: massive[/b]

He's obviously not trying to make sense of what he's saying. His accusations IMO are flawed yet he's still going sticking to them. Also I ask a question and he doesn't even appear to try and answer.

I know my investigations tell me otherwise but right now he looks very scummy to me...
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:13 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

from the way I see it, massive seems to have made up the role...you'd think that he'd get at least 2 names in 5 nights of investigation. I mean how likely is it that out of the many killing roles we've had he only gets me as a result ever...
I think that it's just a ploy to get me lynched by making up a role. Also can't you see that his reasoning to lynch me is flawed yet he still sticks to it. It seems too convenient to base your whole arguement on results that make no sense and also logic that I can easily break down.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:12 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Massive, how can you say that YOU have concrete information when your results are in percentages while people like me and Otaku get a straight innocent or guilty.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:20 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

hmmm, I was away yesterday and so was hoping for some new posts...doesn't look like any here *sigh*

EVERYONE, KEEP TALKING :evil:
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:12 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

let me remind you that I did get IS as gangster and when he was lynched.

Massive: I get my results straight from Yoko as well, so using your logic mine and everyone else's results would be concrete.

We're talking about concrete as in whether the results have substance, not concrete as in whether it is genuine. I'm sure every investigators results are genuine, it just that their not very helpful.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:15 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

From what I could see, yoko's made it so that everyone has a specific role, and it just so happens that info roles are most plentiful out there...of course I think Yoko countered the quantity by lowering the quality of the results and only giving several people true straight forward results.

as of now
unvote: Massive

Massive: I did investigate Fuldu, I think SO's result would prove my result.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:02 am

Post by Banana Bob »

A mass claim would be a good idea, but I think already there are too many information roles out there. So I'm a bit suspicious that some people are lying.

Of course we can't really tell unless everyone claims, but my suspicion was even stronger after Nanook cam out with an info role.

In fact I'll
Fos: Nanook

I checked back to day 4, ID was under the spotlight at the beginning, however it eventually changed to Fishbulb and I. However if Nanook knew that ID had a gun (which is most likely scum) why did he just come out with the info then instead of us having that take a risk of lynching someone else.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:38 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I'm not so much suspicious that you've decided to reveal now, but was more why you didn't reveal back then.

This is probably very unfair to you, but what JereIC did doesn't exactly help you either.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:31 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

yea, is pretty hard to imagine that a porsche is missing. But as you said massive's science equipment is vital to his role whereas a porsche probably isn't relevant to your role. So yoko probably didn't need to tell you.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:53 am

Post by Banana Bob »

vote: Jolle

Because he is lurking that hence if anyone is best to go, it go be him. And also gut feeling tells me that he's scum. Sure some of the claimed people could be scum, but I doubt all of them would've had to guts to lie, and if I remember correctly Jolle is the only one that has not claimed yet.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:25 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

a replacement would certainly help, the fact that we've had so many away/disappear doesn't really help IMO.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:25 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

unvote: vikingfan

Personally I think that there has to be someone that is lying in their claim...but who??

I'll look back when I have time just to see if I can spot something
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:25 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

fos: Nanook

He's just 1 vote from the lynch now because of your vote. I hardly think you gave enough time for him to explain himself...especially since you voted him after his second post.

I can't see why Viking is scum...yes jolle was acting strange but still viking was just sharing his view on the discussion. If you're all going to vote him just because he's trying to pick out the person thats scum thats not very fair is it. also SO if you say that you have cleared Massive just by your word then by the same token I am also cleared because my role was revealed for all to see. In fact my claim would still be more believable than yours.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:15 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

hmmm, I dunno somehow I think that role is a bit...unorthodox simply because there hasn't been any other backup roles in this entire game. No one has claimed a backup as such yet.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:40 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Actually I think thoth is more scum than Viking, although I'm not denying that Viking can be scum. However I see thoth as more scum because he has NO night action and everyone has a night action of some sort...whether it is helpful or not.

vote: Thoth
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:35 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

hmmm, otaku makes a good point, but I'm still a bit edgy with his role. I think both viking and Thoth are rather suspicious atm. personally I'd rather see a townie lynched than an apprentice inventor lynched.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I think he's proved himself
unvote: Thoth

Viking: So far from all the role claims, everyone has had some kind of night choice.

Hmmm, thinking about it now, maybe a no lynch for today would prove to be a good option. At least that way we'll have more time to compile information.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:17 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

vote: MGIA

He hasn't posted since august and he's still in the game. Yes he claimed but I think it's one of those ambiguous ones...so theres a chance it's made up. Also the fact that almost everyone has claimed tells me that it's now time to disregard claims (unless there are solid proofs supporting it, which MGIA does not have any)
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:37 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

umm, massive there have been plenty of roles claimed that aren't from the front page. Also MeMe was a Psychic which is NOT on the front page.

Otaku: True you investigated MGIA, but I think we concluded that theres a godfather out there.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:57 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I think the doc's basically said who he is now (in a sense) because almost everyone has claimed and all have been info roles. The only one that hasn't claimed is MGIA.

unvote: MGIA
- I believe we need a good prop on him.

I can't understand this though...I think the game has provided the most concrete evidence (twice) that my claim is genuine...I'm not going to say that Massive's role claim is not genuine, but the fact that he keeps hacking into me like that gives me the impression that he's just trying to get rid of me even though I'm a comfirmed sane comp...and one of the two sane cops remaining.

If his role is genuine then I'm not surprised that he would be going for me if I had not been proven...but he presists inspite of concrete evidence.

Massive, for your sake let me remind you that your results are only in percentages...
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:50 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

massive wrote:Argh, Banana Bob, when will you stop doing suspicious things? You can't call yourself "a confirmed sane cop" because, at the time you gave your results, you gave us exactly ONE result we didn't already have, and that being the innocence of the one person that I think everybody assumes is innocent.

Yes, I think we have one killing party left. No, I don't think it makes sense that IS would attack Banana Bob. But I still can't trust Banana Bob - and he continues to make it easy to doubt him.
Why do you continue to doubt me when Day 1 I claimed and said MeMe was innocent...which she turned out to be afterwards.
Also the reporter let my role go out in the open on night 1.
Night 3 I was targetted by IS, the only obvious killing group. We have also concluded that there is only 1 killing group remaining hence it is highly illogical that scum would kill a fellow scum.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:57 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Also I'm doing "suspicious" things because I'm trying to defend myself and show everyone WITH EVIDENCE that I am what I claimed. Let me ask you what proof do you to break down my claim?
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:42 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Hmm, I'm willing to believe that Fuldu's the doc for a couple of reasons.
1) No one is counter claiming and in such a game I don't think there would be no doc...besides if it were the work of the inventor someone must be able to say "I got a doc type protecting item"...unless of course they died.
2) Doctors get paid a fair bit generally so if their experienced it's not such a big surprise that their rich...of course one problem with that is that SO got richness for Fuldu instead of medical equipment.

I'm just wondering but since we had 2 psychiatrist before we acted as docs, that would technically mean we had 2 confirmed docs in this game. Anyone think that it's possible we have 3 docs. I mean it's quite possible that we do have just one ordinary doc...but I'm thinking that three seems a bit much for this game.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:26 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Well, lets see theres probably about 5-6 scum in such a big game...since we had 2 SKs that'll probably give about 4-5 scums in the one group. Now that we've gotten rid of 2 gangsters then in theory there should be 2-3 left. Since everyone has claimed then someone has gotta be lying.

Right now I'm looking at Nanook simply because when he was still jereIC it took him a while to vote dragonmaster after getting a gun result. I know dragonmaster was a vig but the fact that he didn't vote for him after getting a gun result (which by common sense would point to scum) kinda shows me that he either didn't actually investigate people night 1 and hence made up his role, or was trying to protect scum (for some unknown reason.)

Also he investigated meme after I had said she was innocent...why???
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:00 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I think about the reporter not seeing SO is a good though...but I'm just wondering if thats the logic that is used then wouldn't the reporter also get the doc who protected me.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:26 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

about the game being on a standstill...I'm not sure about any of you but honestly I find that I can't successfully bring up a suspect without been told "hey I've claimed such and such, you can't lynch me because of that" and lots of people will say "hey he's right, what are you thinking". Since everyone has claimed we're in a deadend. Also lack of information also doesn't help. Remember this day has been going on for I think around 10 pages or so.

Also I think everyone's quite defensive now because they've claimed and now they have to defend their claim...so basically all "me me me" now and no looking at others for scuminess.

I agree with viking...if we can't get any results with the current target it's a good idea to move on or IMO go no lynch.

Anyway
unvote
vote: Nanook
reasons are a couple of posts back which no one responded to.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:18 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Viking...talking and actually getting somewhere is a completely different issue. Yes we're talking but I don't think we're getting anywhere.

Nanook: The point isn't that he was a vig...the point is he let a potential scum go without a fight, sure he was lynched eventually but no help from JereIC. Also I hardly think that his first post is not suspicious.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:24 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Sorry about this but I'm going to be really busy over the next 2 weeks so I'll need to be replaced.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”