SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:09 pm

Post by SinisterOverlord »

Hey, hey, that's quite rude. Attacking me when I'm unable to defend myself.

1) Well... you did have a point... I dunno. Also, I don't see what's wrong with revising my position.

2) *shrugs* Not much to defend here.

3) [quote]and on one person who I don't think any cop would have investigated on night four (Fuldu)[quote]
Erm. Why not?

4) The reporter's missed people before. Hardly seems to get everyone. Besides... I'm really sneaky?

Meanwhile, there's the whole thing with Vikingfan. If I were scum, wouldn't it be in my interests to lynch him unless he's scum too? I could've thought up some way to justify it, most likely. So we come to the conclusion that either both of us are scum, or I'm telling the truth.
MUAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:26 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

about the game being on a standstill...I'm not sure about any of you but honestly I find that I can't successfully bring up a suspect without been told "hey I've claimed such and such, you can't lynch me because of that" and lots of people will say "hey he's right, what are you thinking". Since everyone has claimed we're in a deadend. Also lack of information also doesn't help. Remember this day has been going on for I think around 10 pages or so.

Also I think everyone's quite defensive now because they've claimed and now they have to defend their claim...so basically all "me me me" now and no looking at others for scuminess.

I agree with viking...if we can't get any results with the current target it's a good idea to move on or IMO go no lynch.

Anyway
unvote
vote: Nanook
reasons are a couple of posts back which no one responded to.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:44 pm

Post by Fuldu »

vikingfan wrote:The thing is, I have been sitting here at 5 votes for a week now, so unless you guys can find a 6th person who's convinced I'm guilty, let's move on to a new target. I realize you guys think I'm guilty, but I'm not, and so far you haven't been able to convince enough people.
I don't agree with this reasoning. If Yoko were to deadline the day (and it seems like he should have already), 5 votes would be enough to lynch you. I still think you're guilty and my vote stays where it is.
Herbert West
Herbert West
Goon
Herbert West
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:45 pm

Post by Herbert West »

What's going on with Morpheus' replacement?
Remember kids, animals are a tasty alternative to tofu.

To avoid 'lurker' compaints, I only have network access while I'm at work, (9-5ish GMT Monday to Friday). No weekend access.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:23 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Banana Bob wrote:Well, lets see theres probably about 5-6 scum in such a big game...since we had 2 SKs that'll probably give about 4-5 scums in the one group. Now that we've gotten rid of 2 gangsters then in theory there should be 2-3 left. Since everyone has claimed then someone has gotta be lying.

Right now I'm looking at Nanook simply because when he was still jereIC it took him a while to vote dragonmaster after getting a gun result. I know dragonmaster was a vig but the fact that he didn't vote for him after getting a gun result (which by common sense would point to scum) kinda shows me that he either didn't actually investigate people night 1 and hence made up his role, or was trying to protect scum (for some unknown reason.)

Also he investigated meme after I had said she was innocent...why???
Yes, I have read over this post and quite frankly I still think that your reasoning sucks. Just because someone has a gun doesn't necessarily mean that they are evil.. I am not going to vote for someone just for the mere fact that they have a gun, I mean think about it. This person could be a vig possibly, and depending on how the mod works, it could have very well been a cop. I trust what JereIC did with the results, so I followed as well. Dragonmaster didn't even look that scummy, he was just inactive which tells me nothing except that he can't get to his computer.

Before you sit here and try to accuse me of being mafia, you should really check into it because I have already told you guys that I am a gunsmith which really isn't that all powerful of a role when you think about it, because it can send mixed signals come result time. I am glad that you didn't get the role Banana Bob because you would have unleashed anarchy by exposing Dragon Master so quickly. I read in between the lines which obviously is something that you don't. I am not going to change my vote on Viking Fan because quite frankly I am tired of sitting here waiting for everybody to come to a consensus. The only reason that I think that Vikingfan hasn't been lynched yet is for the simple fact that he is mafia and his buddies won't vote him and possibly another stubborn innocent.

What Peacebringer says at this moment doesn't really matter now, because we have spent all this time building up for this lynch, and suddenly everybody wants to change that, why? This is why Normal games suck from time to time, because there are just too many people for comfort in all honesty. You can say what you want about me after this post and even vote for me fo all I care, because no matter what the ending of this game seems inevitable for the mafia to win.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:37 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Herbert West wrote:What's going on with Morpheus' replacement?
I am here, I have not yet done a detailed read through of the game because I want to get a sense of where things are at currently.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:03 am

Post by vikingfan »

I don't agree with this reasoning. If Yoko were to deadline the day (and it seems like he should have already), 5 votes would be enough to lynch you. I still think you're guilty and my vote stays where it is.
Why should Yoko deadline the day? So far people are posting. If he deadlines, I'm the likely lynchee, but relying on a deadline when people are posting is a bad idea, IMO, at least right now because we are getting posts going again.
The only reason that I think that Vikingfan hasn't been lynched yet is for the simple fact that he is mafia and his buddies won't vote him and possibly another stubborn innocent.
It's been generally agree on that we likely have 1 or 2 or MAYBE 3 mafia left. But likely 1 or 2. So far we have 5 voting for me, I'm obviously not voting myself, and then we have five more who are not sufficiently convinced for one reason or another that I'm mafia.

Plus, when it's confirmed that I'm innocent(either through a wrong lynching or through my testing myself tonight), then you'll understand that I'm NOT mafia. Thus I'm inclined to believe that a mafia(or 2) is sitting on my bandwagon, because otherwise one of the nonvoters(with the exception of PeaceBringer since he's brand-new) could have voted me off a long time ago. Which one it is, though, I"m not sure.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:49 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Okay-- so fat the 2 most spurious claims are MGIA and Vikingdave..

I will
vote MGIA
for now because his claim and results seem weird to me.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:18 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Viking...talking and actually getting somewhere is a completely different issue. Yes we're talking but I don't think we're getting anywhere.

Nanook: The point isn't that he was a vig...the point is he let a potential scum go without a fight, sure he was lynched eventually but no help from JereIC. Also I hardly think that his first post is not suspicious.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:31 am

Post by vikingfan »

Peacebringer-just so you know, it's vikingfan, not vikingdave. Just a tip for the future.

And I agree that so far we're not getting anywhere, which is why I was recommending moving on to a new target and letting me prove myself tonight-and was promptly jumped on for that idea.

In any case, it's up to Yoko to deadline it and so far he must feel that sufficient communication is occurring.

MGIA did look suspicious to me, and still does. The problem is that right now everyone except BB looks suspicious to me. :?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:13 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

sorry vike-- I know a vikingdave from a Fantasty football site-
weird the things a brain can do.
Herbert West
Herbert West
Goon
Herbert West
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:35 pm

Post by Herbert West »

Oops. Forgot on Friday night.

re
Vote: Vikingfan

To avoid 'lurker' compaints, I only have network access while I'm at work, (9-5ish GMT Monday to Friday). No weekend access.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:52 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

well I got no problem ending this and hate to do it to a Vikingfan but the day needs to move on. His and Gnome's were most suspiscous claims.

Vote Vikingfan.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:53 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oops fogot to unvote

Unvote MGIA vote VikingFan
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:57 am

Post by vikingfan »

:( Bah!
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:24 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Sorry about this but I'm going to be really busy over the next 2 weeks so I'll need to be replaced.

Sorry for the inconvenience
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:38 pm

Erm... mod?

Moooooooood?
Herbert West
Herbert West
Goon
Herbert West
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:43 am

Post by Herbert West »

well I got no problem ending this and hate to do it to a Vikingfan but the day needs to move on. His and Gnome's were most suspiscous claims.
Well. As BB unvoted, that puts Vikingfan at 5 votes. Still one short of a lynch.

(If my count is correct)

In other news, I'm off to Chicago for a couple of weeks for work. Back on the 25th. I'll try to pop in in the interim.

Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:04 am

Post by Fuldu »

I don't think so, HW. BB's vote wasn't (that I can see) one of the ones on vikingfan. I'm pretty sure that's a lynch.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Herbert West
Herbert West
Goon
Herbert West
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:34 am

Post by Herbert West »

Oops. Really should check these things, not rely on my memories.

You are, indeed, correct. BB didn't have a vote on at all.

Despite the unvote.....

Can we get a mod prod for the mod?

Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:53 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Vote Count:

Vikingfan -5- (Fuldu, Otaku376, Nanookthewolf, Herbert West, Peacebringer)
Herbert West -1- (Mr_Gnome_It_All)
SinisterOverlord -2- (Massive, Vikingfan)
Nanookthewolf -1- (Banana Bob)

Not voting -2- (Thoth, SinisterOverlord)

6 to lynch!!!

Sorry about the delay.
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:53 pm

Hm. I thought that was a lynch.

But, given the way Vikingfan reacted to that 'lynch', I feel justified in finishing the job.

Vote: Vikingfan
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:32 am

Post by vikingfan »

Bah :cry:

And actually, don't go interpreting that like that in future games. Bah posts can mean ANYTHING. I'm not saying what I was(I'll leave that to Yoko), but Bah posts are rarely a good indicator of scum, IMO.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:05 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Vote Count:

Vikingfan -6- (Fuldu, Otaku376, Nanookthewolf, Herbert West, Peacebringer, SinisterOverlord)

Herbert West -1- (Mr_Gnome_It_All)
SinisterOverlord -2- (Massive, Vikingfan)
Nanookthewolf -1- (Banana Bob)

Not voting -1- (Thoth)

After a long day of discussion the town an the accused Apprentice blurts
"Bah."
Not liking this word the town puts an end to his inventing ways before he even got to start.
Vikingfan-Inventor's Apprentice
is dead.

Night Falls
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:24 pm

Post by Dirge »

Yoko has asked me to finish modding this game.

I will be getting familiar with set up and do a little reading. I know that you are anxious to get it on but you will have to wait until Monday morning. If you have any questions you can PM me.

I'm pumped about modding and I hope you guys come with your game faces on Monday.

Dirge
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”