klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:08 am

Post by klopyrev »

heh... Neither... I'm just bored and random.

Unvote
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Well, considering that its my first game(Well second including the one I'm playing in Road to Rome), this was the first time I actually read any set of rules.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by klopyrev »

I'm just wondering how voting for myself is anti-town? If I'm mafia, why would I want to vote for myself? What would be the benefit of that?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:43 pm

Post by klopyrev »

I still don't understand the explanation of why voting for yourself is scummy. Can someone explain it to me again? Anyway, I have several more questions: What is leading? What is WIFOM? And to contribute to the discussion. Why is it that people who are inactive blaimed? If you are town and are sitting around watching the action, instead of contributing, wouldn't you be able to understand the behaviour of everyone else. In another game I'm playing, I made 2 very stupid posts since the beginning of the game and have been trying to defend myself ever since. If I stayed quite, I could have found out more about other people. Also, how is trying to defend yourself too much a scummy thing? I'm not very experienced, but as a town, I don't want to be lynched in the beginning of the game. That would mean the end of the game for me, since I can't contribute anymore. I would be bored not playing a game. Hmm... anyway, no one has voted for both curiouskarmadog and Lowell, I'll vote for the lexographically least.

vote curiouskarmadog
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:56 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Oh, one more question. Why does everyone have a caption underneath their name that says things like: Mafiascum, Townsperson, Goon? Are these random?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:29 am

Post by klopyrev »

About the whole unvoting business between ST and AmeliaLi. Has anyone actually noticed that AmeliaLi voted for ST in the first place? If they are both mafia, as some have suggested, that would have been a sneaky move on AmeliaLi's side. Considering its the first move of the game, its just plainly odd and stupid, isn't it? Therefore, AmeliaLi and ST can't both by scum.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:06 am

Post by klopyrev »

Yeah, I realized that it could be a deceptive play. However, if anything comes up later, you could base your arguments on things like that, so I'm just pointing it out.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by klopyrev »

How do you you use the Die thing?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:14 am

Post by klopyrev »

ryan wrote:
ryan wrote:
klopyrev wrote:
vote klopyrev
!!! Can I vote for myself?
So I did a little metagaming on you and you've done this EXACT same thing in a game you are currently in. What's the story? A tactic or a tell? I apologize that I cannot link the thread but the game is ongoing so we can't talk about it (via the rules) but it's safe to say that this wasn't a "slip up" in this game, he's done it before.

unvote/vote: klopyrev

The more I look at that comment (and that I know that you've done it before) the more I just cant see how I shouldn't vote you. Anti town is exactly what a vote yourself move would be.
I just wanted to say that the voting for myself business was a really stupid joke. I didn't think it'd go so far. It already got me killed in another game. I don't think I'm supposed to say my position in the other game, but I can tell you that I wasn't mafia. I don't know what I was thinking the day I made a post like that in both threads.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:43 am

Post by klopyrev »

I'll even help you out a bit! I just wondered if I can vote for myself without actually voting in game 403 of The Road to Rome. Satisfied? To continue with the game, I have a question for the more experienced people. How do you keep notes? I keep reading different posts over and over, but there are just too many for me to base my opinion about anything. How do you keep notes? What do you write down and what do you not write down?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:46 am

Post by klopyrev »

Numenorean7 wrote:I still don't suspect klopyrev more than anyone else. Just because he's a newbie with a short attention span doesn't mean he's Mafia.
I think Numenorean7, with his short attention span remark, just summarized my previous post.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:47 am

Post by klopyrev »

The last part of it.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:12 am

Post by klopyrev »

[quote="Numenorean7]I am aware of the fallacy "too townie". That's why I used that phrase. My comment was meant to be humorous for the more experienced players, but it was mostly meant as a trap for inexperienced scum.[/quote]

Damn... I was about to agree that ryan is too-townie! I'm inexperienced, but I'm not scum. Nice trap that doesn't actually only trap scum.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:14 am

Post by klopyrev »

Um... My quote fucked up?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:16 am

Post by klopyrev »

To agree with ryan, AmeliaLi's post was really strange. I've played for very little, but I can still say that that was a very unusual move by AmeliaLi. She could be a town trying to defend herself from all the attacks however. My conclussion is: Who the hell is the mafia? I'm soooooo confused.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:40 am

Post by klopyrev »

I try!!! I'm not as dumb as I look, however. (or act)
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:13 am

Post by klopyrev »

It's funny being called an idiot
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:15 am

Post by klopyrev »

With 7 to lynch, I think it'd be safe for me to put my vote on AmeliaLi! She's the most suspicious right now. Sir Tornado hasn't said anything in a while, has he?

Unvote. Vote AmeliaLi
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:29 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... To answer AmeliaLi's post... I was jumping on the bandwagon with the vote on her. Considering I was going away for 4 days, she was the best place to put my vote and I didn't really want to not vote. Anyway, I'm wondering why everyone is so suspicious of Indy. He's just not here. You all should be focusing on people who are here. I know that it makes sense for a mafia to not say anything to keep suspicion of themselves, but there are several other mafia we could try to find in the meantime. To repeat another post: Townies often act more scummy than actual scum when heavily pressured. I believe that would be AmeliaLi's situation. Also, since when has Sir Tornado been analyzing things. This was the first time I've seen him act as a vigilant townie (though I may be wrong) I currently don't have a concrete opinion on who is scum and who is not. Since my vote is still safe on AmeliaLi(safe meaning she's not at -1), I'm keeping it there.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:50 am

Post by klopyrev »

What I'm saying is Sir Tornado seems to be acting unusual (From what I've seen so far.)
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:20 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... after not being here for several days, I find AmeliaLi at -1. That's interesting. I still have no opinion what-so-ever, but I feel like I should withdraw my vote not wanting to lynch a townie just trying to defend herself. However, I feel that AmeliaLi is the best candidate right now for scum, so I'm just going to keep it as it is. Wasn't this post completely pointless?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:18 am

Post by klopyrev »

How the hell is that scummy? I'm saying that I'm still not completely convinced that AmeliaLi is scum, but since I don't have a better candidate, I'll keep my vote on her. I know its day one, but everyone is a bit jumpy, mostly ryan. He keeps changing opinions constantly. And people blame AmeliaLi for her contradictions. I'm following, I think, Sir Tornado's argument for AmeliaLi's contradictions and applying it to ryan.

ok... I was just about to change my vote to ryan, but then I actually read his posts and saw that my point is not so obvious reading a second time over. For now:

Unvote
FoS: ryan
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:25 am

Post by klopyrev »

I'm sorry I'm undecisive! I'll try to be more decisive when there is something more concrete to go on. I still don't fully believe that AmeliaLi is scum, but she's the best candidate at the moment. I guess I'll never be fully certain that someone is scum in this game.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:40 am

Post by klopyrev »

I unvoted already. But Wow, the game is over in 3 pages? WTF... I think that it was my fault:( I'll try to be careful next time. I'll try to be more careful in this game too. Anyway, I currently don't know who to vote for, so I'm not going to vote. Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game. (Well, at least I wouldn't since I like being mafia more than town) Anyone else have a point of view on this?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by klopyrev »

This is my second game. Can I ask where you are going? Just curious.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by klopyrev »

I've played with live people at the TopCoder High School Tournament and the Canadian Computing Competion Stage 2. Probably going to play it at IOI too. That's why I'm practicing. This is my second game online. Wouldn't say its as interesting as in real life.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:07 am

Post by klopyrev »

I'm basing my opinion on what I would do, which could be completely wrong.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:44 am

Post by klopyrev »

ryan wrote:
klopyrev wrote:I'm basing my opinion on what I would do, which could be completely wrong.
Klopy, this game isn't what would you do it's what is everyone else doing. Are you scum Klopy?
No, I'm not scum. WTF is this? Every time I try to point out something minor, everyone jumps on me and starts saying I'm scum. What kind of game is this? I know it's the first day and everyone wants to lynch a mafia, but you guys are a bit too paranoid. Maybe it's because I'm used to games which are a bit more relaxed (not online), but calm down. What I was trying to say is that I enjoy playing mafia much more than I do playing town. That doesn't mean I'm mafia in this game. I enjoy playing power roles more than playing just normal town. That doesn't mean I'm a power role in this game either. What can I say? Townie is a boring role for me. What I'm also trying to say is if I was playing a game and had to leave, I would think twice about leaving if I was a mafia. Using that logic, the_Red_c is possibly town, because he's a replacement for someone who left.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by klopyrev »

What's VI and what's ly-lo?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... If there are 5 mafia, that wouldn't be very good! I'm guessing 4 is a better number. Or 3!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by klopyrev »

lol... That's what I just said
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:50 am

Post by klopyrev »

What do you want me to say?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:00 am

Post by klopyrev »

I don't know why you would think I'm mafia in the first place. I know I've done stupid things in this game, but that's because I didn't know better. Give me your reasons why you think I'm scum right now, and I'll try to refute them.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:58 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... In response to the accusations of me: I'm sorry I'm undecisive. I keep posting stuff, because I arrive on Mafiascum and I want to say something before I go. Since I don't have much to say, I just post whatever comes to mind at the moment. That's why some things I say may be contradictory. As for the AmeliaLi business. I kept changing my mind. Since I had no concrete evidence to go on, I couldn't decide. At one moment, she seemed scum, at another, just a really defensive town. Currently, I once again think she's scum, just because of the way her attack on me is worded. It is perhaps too agressive. Sounds like: "Um... um... I'm not scum... He's scum..." AmeliaLi playing that card in this situation really makes her look scummy to me. However, I may change my opinion at any moment, which is not necessarily a scummy thing. This may be a WIFOM argument, but if I was mafia, how would changing my mind of AmeliaLi all the time benefit me? You're saying that its a scum tell, but I don't completely understand how? Don't mafia want to vote on one town, so that the town is lynched as soon as possible?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Vote ryan
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Vote ryan

I've made up my mind. I think ryan and Sir Tornado are scum and my opinion is pretty concrete. Look at ryan: He's being trying to lynch either me or AmeliaLi from the very beginning. He's hiding his mafia attack by saying he's just an aggresive townie. I really think he's scum. Sir Tornado is also scum, because he focuses too much on lynching a single person, rather than discovering who the Mafia are. He's too quick to form opinion. AmeliaLi on the other hand seems like more of a defensive townie.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Further more, I wish to add curiouskarmadog to the list of scum. He's been supporting ryan for a while now.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:33 am

Post by klopyrev »

ryan wrote:WOW. Jester gets back in the mafia saddle in a big way.
I may be misunderstanding this, but what exactly do you mean by that sentence? Do you think Jester is mafia, then?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:20 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... ok, I'm taking my vote off ryan, because I'm more convinced of him being an aggresive townie after reading Jester's post. However, I'm putting it on curiouskarmadog, following the same argument as Jester. I'm only suspicious of ST and curious right now.

Unvote. Vote curiouskarmadog
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:10 am

Post by klopyrev »

ryan: You argument against Sir Tornado at this point is ridiculous. Threatening to vote for someone and not actually doing it is the most ridiculous scumtell, if it is one at all.

Anyway, as for my vote for curiouskarmadog, did anyone actually notice that I put him on my scum list before Jester even said anything? He just struck me as scummy right away. Jester just convinced me even more by discussing his actions. My opinion of curiouskarmadog is concrete right now. I really think he's mafia.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Read posts 356 and 356. Initially I thought ryan was the scum, but after reading his posts over again, I changed my mind to curiouskarmadog. I didn't even realize he was the one calling me a VI. I pretty much ignored those posts.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:52 am

Post by klopyrev »

Don't call me klopy or klopy-boy!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:52 am

Post by klopyrev »

My name is Konstantin Lopyrev, so you can just call me Konstantin1
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 am

Post by klopyrev »

With the 1, that is!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:54 am

Post by klopyrev »

Fuck... Without the 1!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:19 am

Post by klopyrev »

Good for you!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Lol... Nice guess, but no, I'm not a Jester. If I was a Jester, I would have caused greater havoc a long time ago.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Man, the Jester role looks like a lot of fun, though.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Post by klopyrev »

You're right, there aren't many posts from the previous game for you to go on. As for this game, can you do the same thing as you did for my previous game by posting all my important posts? After you do that, tell me something that you think makes me seem distinctly newbie mafia. I would love to refute it.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:06 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Wow... A reply at this time... I wonder where you live. Its 5am here. Anyway, I just finished reading my previous game - 403, that is - and with knowledge of who is mafia and who wasn't, it was a very interesting experience. ZeekLT, the first mafia, struck me as a mafia right away, but I seemed to have missed it during the game. kilmenator, the other mafia, on the other hand, struck me as the most town player there was in the game. When I think about it, he reminds me of ryan, thus my first accusation of ryan. I think I'm going to reread all the posts in this game and finally analyze this game. I've been too lazy all this time. Well, I'm not going to do that now, but I will do it after I get some sleep. I haven't actually slept tonight.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Also, it's funny that kilmenator actually vote for ZeekLT in that game.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 pm

Post by klopyrev »

voted* (DAMN)
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:22 am

Post by klopyrev »

Sir Tornado wrote:
AmeliaLi wrote:
Vote: Klopyrev

Note: I'm going to be camping in the middle of nowhere this weekend (leaving thrusday) So no comp for me.
I find this a bit suspicious. You put a vote on someone and then leave for a short vacation? It essentially means that your vote stays on that person for a fair bit of time. If the person does get lynched in the ensuing period, you can claim that you weren't there and not responsible.
I've already done that in this game! Its funny that I did that with AmeliaLi, too. It could be some sort of payback, but you are right... It is suspicious to some degree.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:57 am

Post by klopyrev »

It was all meant as a joke and I didn't really think about it. As for why I did it in both games... The posts were made approximately as the same time (I think)...
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by klopyrev »

After reading over about half of the total posts, I find that most of the things I figured out have already been stated by other people, thus I don't have much to say. However, I did notice several important things. Around post 250, AmeliaLi was at -3. ryan, whose vote was on me, saw this and decided to put AmeliaLi on -2. This was post 254. This was note very suspicious by itself. However, this was how the game continued from then on. Ryan asked why Sir Tornado didn't vote on AmeliaLi when he found her suspicious. He urged him to vote on her to put her on -1. This was in post 257. Right after that, Sir Tornado voted for her and put her on -1. Right after getting Sir Tornado's vote, ryan questioned the_Red_c about his opinion of the game. Was ryan fishing for his vote to lynch AmeliaLi? That's what it seemed like to me. All of this happened in a matter of a few posts and nobody noticed.

Another interesting thing was that curiouskarmadog took AmeliaLi off -1 and put his vote on me. Several posts later, when ryan saw that people very taking votes off of her, he decided that I am a good candidate for mafia.

To summarize, here are my thoughts. ryan has shown a huge scumtell, or so it seems to me. I don't really have an opinion on Sir Tornado. Even though he put AmeliaLi on -1, he only did it after being pressured by the most town player in the game. As for curiouskarmadog... My suspicion is lifted off of him. Thus:

Unvote. vote ryan

I don't have any more time today, but I will try to catch up with the rest of the game at another time. I'll already spent 2 hours today.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Sorry for the few spelling mistakes. I was typing in a hurry. There is a "note",which should be a "not". There is also a "very", which should be a "were"
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Also, I can say that I learned a new acronym from MightyFireball, I think. Here is what the title of the previous post should be: EBWOP
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Oops, gave credit to the wrong person. It came from Sir Tornado!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:00 am

Post by klopyrev »

Indy: That was somewhat out of place after not having posted for a long time. What the hell? Explain which bells and whistles I send off.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:30 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Damn... I get back after forgetting about mafia for several days and I see so many posts discussing me. Um... About swearing after Indy's post (Saying: "What the hell?")... It was just my way of saying: "huh?" Seeing how Indy didn't post for a while, it was surprising that he jumped out right at me. Anyway, I'll try to read over the accusations and see if I can answer some questions tomorrow. Time for sleep!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:51 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Ryan is SCUM
I told you... He was just looking to lynch. Didn't you all see it? I noticed it first. How he pressured a bangwagon vote. Look at him put the hammer down on our doctor. He knew Nano was town. He knew he was at -1. He did it on purpose. He is one scummy player. Look at his posts.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:59 am

Post by klopyrev »

Don't throw your guilt onto someone else, ryan. Don't bring attention away from yourself. You were the one to hammer. You were the one who was convincing people to hammer on AmeliaLi before.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Heh... sorry... I got somewhat bored with the game. I'll try to spend some time reading tomorrow.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... I think I need a replacement. There is a week left until IOI, so I have to study a lot and won't have time to play mafiascum. I've sent a message to Kison about it. My last word is that I think ryan is scum!!!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:52 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Since I haven't been replaced just yet and I'm still in the game:P

vote ryan
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:24 am

Post by klopyrev »

Chances are good that all the scum were voting to lynch the townies on both days. So, all 3 scum should be in both vote lists for the person that got lynched. The following people appeared on both lists:

Numenorean7, Sir Tornado, Lowell

That's 3 people for 3 scum.

Thus, since everyone is voting on Lowell right now:

vote Lowell
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:28 am

Post by klopyrev »

Also, using the same logic, AmeliaLi is above suspicion since she didn't vote for either on both days.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:32 am

Post by klopyrev »

Also, since Kison didn't mention it, I'm no longer seeking a replacement and have decided to stay in the game.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:49 am

Post by klopyrev »

Wow, this is ridiculous! 2 people who I suspected to be scum are now voting for each other. Very funny, guys!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:51 am

Post by klopyrev »

Analyzing Sir Tornado's behaviour: "Look at me. I can't be a scum mate with Lowell. I'm voting for him. Wait, I can't do that(since I don't want to kill off my own scum mate)"

Analyzing Lowell's behaviour: "Look at me. I can also vote for my scum mate... Also, I think it's time to kill the cop... Who's the cop again?"
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Since we are now probably in a lylo, can someone sort out my confusion? First of all, I would like to say that I am the Vigilante. Second, I tried during the last 2 nights to kill 2 players who I thought were mafia. I tried to kill Sir Tornado and Numeronean7. Both nights, my actions were not done, but as Kison says: "Your night action was not ignored." Therefore, either my role must be blocked, or both Sir Tornado and Numeronean7 have roles which cannot be killed by a Vigilante. I only know of 1 role like that (The Godfather). Since they both can't have the same role, I'm very confused. Can someone help sort this out? (Preferably not Sir Tornado nor Numeronean7) Also, I would like to

vote Sir Tornado
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:04 am

Post by klopyrev »

I didn't make a night 1 choice, because I wanted to save it for the end game. I only had 2 bullets.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:07 am

Post by klopyrev »

And I did make this claim only because I have no more bullets left.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:09 am

Post by klopyrev »

I think it is possible that Numeronean7 is the GodFather and Sir Tornado was blocked by a doctor the previous night. It doesn't make any sense for a doctor to block Numeronean7 now. However, is it possible for the mafia to have a doctor?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:10 am

Post by klopyrev »

This is the end game. We're in a ly-lo. And I'm pretty convinced that Sir Tornado and Numeronean7 were mafia when I tried to shoot them. I explained why after the end of the previous night.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:22 am

Post by klopyrev »

Oops... I shouldn't have quoted. And yes, I did bug the mod. After all, this is my first time playing any role other than Town and I don't know the specifics.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:01 am

Post by klopyrev »

Pointlessly role claiming? This is not pointless. I'm just giving the town information they wouldn't otherwise have. Why would I not do it? I have no more bullets left and I'm just a normal townie now. There's nothing I lose by role claiming, but there's a lot to gain.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:38 am

Post by klopyrev »

Sir Tornado wrote:But, that ISN'T true either. Remember that newbie game of Klopyrev which we linked to earlier? Mini 403? Guess who Klopyrev was in that?
A Doctor
. So, what does Klopyrev mean by
"This is my first time playing any role other than Town"?

A quick check of his history reveals that that game is the ONLY game Klopyrev played here apart from this one. He can't honestly have forgotten he wasn't a vanilla townie in that game...

You have to remember that I got killed on day 1 in that game. Therefore, I never got to use that role. What I meant is: "This is the first time I'm getting to use any ability"
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:25 am

Post by klopyrev »

That wouldn't have happened. Probability is on my side.

KL
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:59 am

Post by klopyrev »

I tried to shoot 2 people who were both on the voting list to kill the 2 townies that died on days 1 and 2. One of them has to be a mafia scum.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:48 am

Post by klopyrev »

I was pretty convinced that ryan was mafia, which turned out to be a mistake.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:51 am

Post by klopyrev »

How about we look at Numeronean7. He was eager to vote for Nano and then Ryan. Then, when it was time to vote for Lowell, he was nowhere to be found. Don't I have reason enough to try to shoot him as a vigilante. Voting to kill 2 townies and then failing to vote for the person who turned out to be mafia scum is enough to make you really suspicious (at least for a desperate idiot, as you put me to be)
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:54 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... as much as I find ST suspicious, now that I think about it, I have more reason to vote for Numeronean7.

Unvote. Vote Numeronean7
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:46 am

Post by klopyrev »

Jester, why are you convinced that Numeronean7 is town?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:46 am

Post by klopyrev »

I think Numeronean7 is scum for the same reasons that I think Sir Tornado is scum. As for SPAG: I see that he's been very suspicious for most of the game, but I never put him on my scum list. He is the 3rd most suspicious person here. I'm pretty convinced that Jester, AmeliaLi and myself are town. That leaves Sir Tornado, Numeronean7 and SPAG. I think Sir Tornado is the most suspicious, followed by Numeronean7, followed by SPAG. If you can point out to me in which post Numeronean7 accused Lowell, I will change that order. As for now, since we don't agree on Numeronean7, I'm going to take my vote off him.

Unvote
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:48 am

Post by klopyrev »

Although, since you're convinced of Numeronean7's innocence and that I'm telling the truth, I feel that you must have information that we don't all have.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Wow... That really does make him look very town. Fair enough. I agree with you on Numeronean7. He's off my scum list. With only Sir Tornado and SPAG remaining:

Vote SPAG
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by klopyrev »

I have a suspicion about who's going to be the last to vote for SPAG, if SPAG turns out to be mafia, I'll voice whether that suspicion comes true.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:08 am

Post by klopyrev »

Lol... Great idea blocking me all the time. If you didn't, we'd have Sir Tornado dead already. Anyway, I have no idea how the hell it's possible the game is not over. This is a relief, because I thought killing SPAG was the final screw-up. I seriously doubt we only have 2 mafia. It doesn't make any sense. Anyway, whatever the case, I suggest we kill Sir Tornado right now as I already suggested during the last day.

Vote Sir Tornado
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Huh? When did I suggest Jester is lying?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by klopyrev »

I actually agree with you on that, Jester. I've seen that Numeronean7 behaves like a town player. However, AmeliaLi hasn't shown any such behaviour. In fact, she thought my posts were stupid, which I disagree with.

Vote AmeliaLi
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:57 pm

Post by klopyrev »

However, if you, Jester, turn out to be mafia, I will be angry.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:57 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Or impressed with how well you play.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:44 am

Post by klopyrev »

I was thinking the same, also. Therefore, I was about to go and look at previous posts of Jester.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:57 am

Post by klopyrev »

Numenorean7 wrote:
klopyrev wrote:I actually agree with you on that, Jester. I've seen that Numeronean7 behaves like a town player. However, AmeliaLi hasn't shown any such behaviour. In fact, she thought my posts were stupid, which I disagree with.
klopyrev wrote:I was thinking the same, also. Therefore, I was about to go and look at previous posts of Jester.
Klopy seems to be agreeing with everything...
I agree.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:17 am

Post by klopyrev »

Actually, the word disagree is also there.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:54 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Still here!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Wow... I was just thinking that!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:24 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hey, this is actually good. He's read most of the posts!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:59 am

Post by klopyrev »

I don't think there's much to interpret. Sir Tornado and ryan had a chat after they both died and Sir Tornado must have said something to ryan that gave him a hint of who the last mafia is. Even if Sir Tornado did nothing of the sort, it would still be unfair to let ryan in just considering the fact that he talked to Sir Tornado in private.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Jester, are you suggesting I'm the last mafia member? Haven't we already agreed on the fact that I was a vigilante for Day 2 and Day 3? A vigilante is not the last mafia member. I'm pretty convinced AmeliaLi is the last mafia member.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by klopyrev »

gg :D
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon