Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Jester... because Klopyrev has not been modkilled, it means that he has not quoted the mod, which means he is lying. Plain and simple. Also, the points I made in my post
which seem to be ignored in the light of my post 895 still stand.

BTW, before you accuse me of being scum because I am "pushing the point", please note, that in my very first game on MafiaScum (Open 21: Friends and Enemies) one of my scum buddies (ryan) was modkilled because he PMed the others in day time. (The scum informed the mod about this), and that was on day one (of course, we won the game later, but it was always an uphill task after the modkill). I do not take kindly to people breaking the rules, even if they are on the same side I am on.

But, the point is NOT whether Klopyrev should be modkilled or not, it's whether he
has
been modkilled or not. He hasn't. Ergo, he did not quote Kison, as he claims to do so in post 897.

And, your comment on my post 885?
Klopyrev wrote: Oops... I shouldn't have quoted. And yes, I did bug the mod. After all, this is my first time playing any role other than Town and I don't know the specifics.
I know he says "any role other than town". That usually means scum. However, because this statement was said by Klopyrev, I can, for the time being assume that Klopyrev means "vanilla townie" by "town".

But, that ISN'T true either. Remember that newbie game of Klopyrev which we linked to earlier? Mini 403? Guess who Klopyrev was in that?
A Doctor
. So, what does Klopyrev mean by
"This is my first time playing any role other than Town"?

A quick check of his history reveals that that game is the ONLY game Klopyrev played here apart from this one. He can't honestly have forgotten he wasn't a vanilla townie in that game...
I'm back!
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:24 am

Post by SPAG »

Vote : Klopyrev

If he did quote the mod, he would be dead. And should be dead, it would ruin the game. As he has not been modkilled, i presume it is fake and is anti-town. Be it SK or Mafia.
The trouble with learning from experience is that the test comes first and the lesson afterwards.

Sean aka SPAG
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Kison »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Mod: Can you confirm whether quoting PMs, or any form of outside the thread communication, from/with you is a mod-killable offence?
Only at my discretion.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:38 am

Post by klopyrev »

Sir Tornado wrote:But, that ISN'T true either. Remember that newbie game of Klopyrev which we linked to earlier? Mini 403? Guess who Klopyrev was in that?
A Doctor

A quick check of his history reveals that that game is the ONLY game Klopyrev played here apart from this one. He can't honestly have forgotten he wasn't a vanilla townie in that game...

You have to remember that I got killed on day 1 in that game. Therefore, I never got to use that role. What I meant is: "This is the first time I'm getting to use any ability"
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:22 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

klopyrev wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:But, that ISN'T true either. Remember that newbie game of Klopyrev which we linked to earlier? Mini 403? Guess who Klopyrev was in that?
A Doctor

You have to remember that I got killed on day 1 in that game. Therefore, I never got to use that role. What I meant is: "This is the first time I'm getting to use any ability"

So what happens if you did kill them and they were town, then what? Would you still be calling that ''getting used to any ability"?
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:25 am

Post by klopyrev »

That wouldn't have happened. Probability is on my side.

KL
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:26 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

klopyrev wrote:That wouldn't have happened. Probability is on my side.

KL
How the hell can you say that?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:59 am

Post by klopyrev »

I tried to shoot 2 people who were both on the voting list to kill the 2 townies that died on days 1 and 2. One of them has to be a mafia scum.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

If I remember correctly, you helped in one for sure, and I think you also helped in killing nano.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

EBWOP: I'm sorry You didn't assist in Nano's Lynch, but you were gun-ho for ryan, even then.
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by SPAG »

I think Klopyrev's plan is cracking and he's getting desperate.
The trouble with learning from experience is that the test comes first and the lesson afterwards.

Sean aka SPAG
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:48 am

Post by klopyrev »

I was pretty convinced that ryan was mafia, which turned out to be a mistake.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:51 am

Post by klopyrev »

How about we look at Numeronean7. He was eager to vote for Nano and then Ryan. Then, when it was time to vote for Lowell, he was nowhere to be found. Don't I have reason enough to try to shoot him as a vigilante. Voting to kill 2 townies and then failing to vote for the person who turned out to be mafia scum is enough to make you really suspicious (at least for a desperate idiot, as you put me to be)
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:54 am

Post by klopyrev »

Hmm... as much as I find ST suspicious, now that I think about it, I have more reason to vote for Numeronean7.

Unvote. Vote Numeronean7
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:28 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

What the hell? You realize that your reasons for Nume are the EXACT same as the ones that you used for your reasons for voting ST?
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Jester »

So, six people left, four required to lynch. But opinions seem to be hardening. Let's see:

Sir Tornado.
Current vote: klopyrev. Utterly convinced that klopyrev is lying. Banging the drum hard for a klopyrev lynch. Has a FOS out for Numenorean.

Numenorean7.
Current vote: none. Seems convinced that klopyrev is lying. No other current suspects.

klopyrev.
Current vote: Numenorean7. Claims to be the Vigilante, and claims to be out of bullets. Wants both Sir Tornado and Numenorean7 dead.

Jester.
Current vote: SPAG. Has stated his vote is locked. Convinced that klopyrev is telling the truth. Believes there to be a mafia role-blocker. Very suspicious of Sir Tornado. (Let's make that official:
FOS: Sir Tornado
.) A tiny bit wary of AmeliaLi. Believes Numenorean7 to be a townie.

AmeliaLi.
Current vote: SPAG. Has stated her vote is locked. Doesn't like how SPAG's first move was to lynch ryan. No other current suspects.

SPAG.
Current vote: klopyrev. "I think Klopyrev's plan is cracking and he's getting desperate." No other current suspects.

So, two votes for klopyrev, two votes for SPAG. I'm convinced SPAG is scum and will not vote for klopyrev. klopyrev isn't gonna vote for himself again, I don't think. That means, Sir Tornado, that you need to convince AmeliaLi and Numenorean7 to vote your way.

Sir Tornado, as for your 893, I read your theory and reject it. It seems reasonably clear to me based on how he posts votes, lynch results, and the like, that Kison is a relatively inexperienced mod and I think he
would
have answered questions from klopyrev or provided him with additional information rather than just saying nothing to klopyrev. He says in his 902 that he'll only mod-kill at his discretion. That convinces me that klopyrev is telling the truth. Kison thought about mod-killing klopyrev, and for some reason, rejected the idea. Again, I ain't voting for him.

I'm not gonna get SPAG to vote for himself, and it seems clear that Sir Tornado isn't gonna vote for anyone but klopyrev or Numenorean (if that's wrong, ST, then by all means, tell me). Ergo, my next logical question is: Numenorean, klopyrev, what's your read on SPAG?
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:55 am

Post by Jester »

AmeliaLi wrote:What the hell? You realize that your reasons for Nume are the EXACT same as the ones that you used for your reasons for voting ST?
He's already said that (his 867 and 913), so yeah, I think he realizes it. ;)
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

I was pretty convinced klopyrev was lying, but on further reflection I'm not sure what to think. His story does seem to hold together. The only thing against it is the unlikelyhood of both ST and myself escaping his NK, yet never having the scum NKs blocked. I had forgotten that GFs are sometimes immune to NKs as well as cop investigations. How likely is a backup doc? (I've never played in a game with one before) ST's argument that klopy would have been modkilled if he were telling the truth seems a bit of a stretch. So I'm undecided on klopy at the moment.

I am, however, very uncomfortable with SPAG. I was under the impression that he was a newbie (probably because of the way he's been posting), but it seems he has been around longer than I have. I'm not the most experienced player ever, but when someone has been around for 5 months you expect a certain standard. In light of this, SPAG's lack of content, alternating certainty and uncertainty, and tendency to follow others around are looking pretty suspicious to me.
Political Correctness offends me.
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:26 am

Post by SPAG »

Numenorean7 wrote:I was pretty convinced klopyrev was lying, but on further reflection I'm not sure what to think. His story does seem to hold together. The only thing against it is the unlikelyhood of both ST and myself escaping his NK, yet never having the scum NKs blocked. I had forgotten that GFs are sometimes immune to NKs as well as cop investigations. How likely is a backup doc? (I've never played in a game with one before) ST's argument that klopy would have been modkilled if he were telling the truth seems a bit of a stretch. So I'm undecided on klopy at the moment.

I am, however, very uncomfortable with SPAG. I was under the impression that he was a newbie (probably because of the way he's been posting), but it seems he has been around longer than I have. I'm not the most experienced player ever, but when someone has been around for 5 months you expect a certain standard. In light of this, SPAG's lack of content, alternating certainty and uncertainty, and tendency to follow others around are looking pretty suspicious to me.
I am a newbie, i joined up in march and signed up for a couple of games, but dropped out and have only really started at the end of July.

Sean aka SPAG
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

SPAG wrote:I am a newbie, i joined up in march and signed up for a couple of games, but dropped out and have only really started at the end of July.
So? Being a newbie doesn't forgive what you've done.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Jester wrote: Sir Tornado. Current vote: klopyrev. Utterly convinced that klopyrev is lying. Banging the drum hard for a klopyrev lynch. Has a FOS out for Numenorean.
Wait a minute...

Am I voting for Klopyrev? When did I do that?

After the mod's post, I think Klopyrev might be telling the truth.
I'm back!
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:53 pm

Post by SPAG »

AmeliaLi wrote:
SPAG wrote:I am a newbie, i joined up in march and signed up for a couple of games, but dropped out and have only really started at the end of July.
So? Being a newbie doesn't forgive what you've done.
I was merely stating fact.

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:55 pm

Post by SPAG »

Thinking about it, what Klopyrev quoted wasn't that much of a big deal. Should have been MK by the rules, but maybe the mod let him off as he is pretty new.

For now, i'm going to [/b]unvote[/b] but
FOS: Klopyrev

Sean aka SPAG
SPAG
SPAG
Goon
SPAG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:56 pm

Post by SPAG »

EBWOP

For now, i'm going to
unvote
but
FOS: Klopyrev

Sean aka SPAG
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:46 am

Post by klopyrev »

Jester, why are you convinced that Numeronean7 is town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”