Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

ryan wrote:ST: What I didn't understand is why you would threaten to place a vote on somebody if they didn't post to your satisfaction, that is what I had a problem with.
I defined satisfactorily, essentially at a bare minimum (more than a single line post). It was merely to get him to post something more than one-liners. At least I can expect that?
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 am

Post by ryan »

It came across to me as "Either post a book or I'm voting for ya" I believe I understand what you were saying now, "but slip up again and I'm voting for you maggot". 8) (and yes that last part was a joke fellow gamers)
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:10 am

Post by klopyrev »

ryan: You argument against Sir Tornado at this point is ridiculous. Threatening to vote for someone and not actually doing it is the most ridiculous scumtell, if it is one at all.

Anyway, as for my vote for curiouskarmadog, did anyone actually notice that I put him on my scum list before Jester even said anything? He just struck me as scummy right away. Jester just convinced me even more by discussing his actions. My opinion of curiouskarmadog is concrete right now. I really think he's mafia.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:51 am

Post by MightyFireball »

I'm kind of leaning with you there, klopy. I'm going to have a look at his comments and make a kind of analysis.
[color=orange][b] MIGHTYFIREBALL [/b][/color]
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:10 am

Post by MightyFireball »

CKD wrote:just throwing this out there for conversation, if both klop and Ameliali are town, what next?
I might've said this already, but if I didn't, this comment doesn't sound right to me. It seems like you're trying to steer the conversation away from the persecution of AmeliaLi and Klopyrev. This would be a good tactic if one of them was your mafia partner. By including the other, you've made it seem as though neither is more important than the other, but the conversation would flow away from your partner. This may not be the correct interpretation, but it's a possibility.
CKD wrote:Just for the record (at this time) I do not support Amelia's or your lynches....which directly conflicts with ryan.
You said this to Klopyrev a few pages back and it doesn't seem right. You've voted for both AmeliaLi and Klopyrev at separate points during the game, so why wouldn't you support their lynches. What made you change your mind?

This is really all I can find against Curiouskarmadog at the moment, so if these questions are answered satisfactorily, then I'll shift my suspicions away from him.
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

MightyFireball wrote:
CKD wrote:just throwing this out there for conversation, if both klop and Ameliali are town, what next?
I might've said this already, but if I didn't, this comment doesn't sound right to me. It seems like you're trying to steer the conversation away from the persecution of AmeliaLi and Klopyrev. This would be a good tactic if one of them was your mafia partner. By including the other, you've made it seem as though neither is more important than the other, but the conversation would flow away from your partner. This may not be the correct interpretation, but it's a possibility.
Just giving food for thought on this statement. It was my way of stirring the pot by accusing the accusers indirectly and seeing how people reacted. and the question still stands (because I think only ryan answered it) What if they were lynched and it comes up they were town, what next?
MightyFireball wrote:
CKD wrote:Just for the record (at this time) I do not support Amelia's or your lynches....which directly conflicts with ryan.
You said this to Klopyrev a few pages back and it doesn't seem right. You've voted for both AmeliaLi and Klopyrev at separate points during the game, so why wouldn't you support their lynches. What made you change your mind?
Well those votes I posted were before that statement. I voted for them in turn because of the time of the vote I was a.) trying to add pressure, b.) thought some action was scum like, and/or c.) wanted them to post more. The statement you clipped was in reference to klop implying I was following ryan around. I think klop is mostly fingering me because I am actively calling him the game’s VI…which (btw) is why I do not want to lynch him.

all statements are my current opinion and are subject to change as the plot thickens..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

klopyrev wrote:ryan: You argument against Sir Tornado at this point is ridiculous. Threatening to vote for someone and not actually doing it is the most ridiculous scumtell, if it is one at all.

Anyway, as for my vote for curiouskarmadog, did anyone actually notice that I put him on my scum list before Jester even said anything? He just struck me as scummy right away. Jester just convinced me even more by discussing his actions. My opinion of curiouskarmadog is concrete right now. I really think he's mafia.
Who the hell are you to talk about scum-tells Mr.-I-wanna-vote-for-myself-*stupidgrin*?

And about your little 'list' I need to go look that up before I say something on that.
>.> I changed my email on crywolf20084....
so now i'm on my other account.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by ryan »

klopyrev wrote:ryan: You argument against Sir Tornado at this point is ridiculous. Threatening to vote for someone and not actually doing it is the most ridiculous scumtell, if it is one at all.
Klopy seriously, did you even read what I typed or just comment on how Sir Tornado reacted to it? He threatened to put a vote on somebody if they didn't post to his (Sir Tornado's) satisfaction. My argument was that Sir Tornado's satisfaction and others satisfaction can be different and that's a real stretch to throw a comment like that out there. You don't threaten to vote somebody, if you feel they are scum you VOTE THEM, not just because they don't answer a question to your satisfaction. Does anyone have a wall handy cause I'm about to bang my head against it?
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by AmeliaLi »

Okay Klopy-boy. The ONLY time you mentioned CKD was in the very begining, post #93, and you only voted for him because he was not here very much right after the random vote stage where ryan was burning ST and mine's asses.

And this is what you said:
Klopy-Boy wrote:I still don't understand the explanation of why voting for yourself is scummy. Can someone explain it to me again? Anyway, I have several more questions: What is leading? What is WIFOM? And to contribute to the discussion. Why is it that people who are inactive blaimed? If you are town and are sitting around watching the action, instead of contributing, wouldn't you be able to understand the behaviour of everyone else. In another game I'm playing, I made 2 very stupid posts since the beginning of the game and have been trying to defend myself ever since. If I stayed quite, I could have found out more about other people. Also, how is trying to defend yourself too much a scummy thing? I'm not very experienced, but as a town, I don't want to be lynched in the beginning of the game. That would mean the end of the game for me, since I can't contribute anymore. I would be bored not playing a game. Hmm... anyway, no one has voted for both curiouskarmadog and Lowell, I'll vote for the lexographically least.

vote curiouskarmadog
And as I read that post over and over again. IT'S ALL NEWB QUESTIONS!

Oh yeah btw OMGUS.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:Okay Klopy-boy. The ONLY time you mentioned CKD was in the very begining, post #93, and you only voted for him because he was not here very much right after the random vote stage where ryan was burning ST and mine's asses.

And this is what you said:
Klopy-Boy wrote:I still don't understand the explanation of why voting for yourself is scummy. Can someone explain it to me again? Anyway, I have several more questions: What is leading? What is WIFOM? And to contribute to the discussion. Why is it that people who are inactive blaimed? If you are town and are sitting around watching the action, instead of contributing, wouldn't you be able to understand the behaviour of everyone else. In another game I'm playing, I made 2 very stupid posts since the beginning of the game and have been trying to defend myself ever since. If I stayed quite, I could have found out more about other people. Also, how is trying to defend yourself too much a scummy thing? I'm not very experienced, but as a town, I don't want to be lynched in the beginning of the game. That would mean the end of the game for me, since I can't contribute anymore. I would be bored not playing a game. Hmm... anyway, no one has voted for both curiouskarmadog and Lowell, I'll vote for the lexographically least.

vote curiouskarmadog
And as I read that post over and over again. IT'S ALL NEWB QUESTIONS!

Oh yeah btw OMGUS.
Actually that is a good find and supports what I've been thinking about Klopy, he's either a newbie town who doesn't know how to find scum OR a newbie scum who sucks terribly at getting townies lynched. Whatever his role is he should have played a newbie game (with 7 players) and got his feet wet, cause Klopy, you are doing nothing in this thread but further suspicion on what role you actually are, and for the sake of the rest of us townies, I really hope you don't have a power role, if so we are in big trouble.
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:39 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

IMO, there is a very dangerous tendency to overcorrect regarding newbies. Let me explain. As I see it, there are 3 main types of tells:

1)scum-tells
2)newbie-tells
3)newbie-scum-tells

A 2 is often mistaken for a 1, but once people make this mistake, they overcorrect. They ignore a 3 assuming it's just a 2. In other words, I think there are newb-scum-tells which can be distinguished from newb-tells that look scummy.
In the case of klopyrev (though I could be wrong) I think I see several newb-scum-tells. I don't understand how so many people are voicing suspicion against klopy, while I'm the only one voting him. Wheras the subject of AmeliaLi has been more or less dropped, and she has 3 votes. :?

I don't really buy the case against ckd, but I'll try to keep an open mind.
Political Correctness offends me.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by klopyrev »

Read posts 356 and 356. Initially I thought ryan was the scum, but after reading his posts over again, I changed my mind to curiouskarmadog. I didn't even realize he was the one calling me a VI. I pretty much ignored those posts.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Klopy seriously, did you even read what I typed or just comment on how Sir Tornado reacted to it? He threatened to put a vote on somebody if they didn't post to his (Sir Tornado's) satisfaction. My argument was that Sir Tornado's satisfaction and others satisfaction can be different and that's a real stretch to throw a comment like that out there. You don't threaten to vote somebody, if you feel they are scum you VOTE THEM, not just because they don't answer a question to your satisfaction. Does anyone have a wall handy cause I'm about to bang my head against it?
"Up to my satisfaction" was defined as "post anything more than one line".

Would you call that a "stretch"? In fact, I defined that in the same post where I threatened to vote for him. The post, essentially meant that I would vote for him if he generates another one liner reply to all my questions. Are you selectively reading my posts?
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Whatever his role is he should have played a newbie game (with 7 players) and got his feet wet, cause Klopy, you are doing nothing in this thread but further suspicion on what role you actually are, and for the sake of the rest of us townies,
I really hope you don't have a power role, if so we are in big trouble.
Interesting. Did anyone else notice that AmeliaLi said the same thing in her Post 211?

If you are too lazy to click the above link, I will quote it for you:
AmeliaLi wrote:Yeah... If he is scum, the town might actually have an advantage.
If he has a power role: Have fun killing us off, scum
I will say, as I said to her, that this goes into the "fishing for power roles" in my notes, and would tell Klop NOT to reply to that post or any further posts of this nature. With others, I would not have minded much, but Klopyrev looks like a person who would say whether he has a power role or not on being asked too much about it.

This, to scum would be very beneficial. If he has a power role, they could NK him. If he doesn't (and if he is town) they could leave him alive to confuse us into mislynching him someday.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:15 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

EBWOP: The first post quoted in my last post was from Ryan.
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:41 am

Post by ryan »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Whatever his role is he should have played a newbie game (with 7 players) and got his feet wet, cause Klopy, you are doing nothing in this thread but further suspicion on what role you actually are, and for the sake of the rest of us townies,
I really hope you don't have a power role, if so we are in big trouble.
Interesting. Did anyone else notice that AmeliaLi said the same thing in her Post 211?

If you are too lazy to click the above link, I will quote it for you:
AmeliaLi wrote:Yeah... If he is scum, the town might actually have an advantage.
If he has a power role: Have fun killing us off, scum
I will say, as I said to her, that this goes into the "fishing for power roles" in my notes, and would tell Klop NOT to reply to that post or any further posts of this nature. With others, I would not have minded much, but Klopyrev looks like a person who would say whether he has a power role or not on being asked too much about it.

This, to scum would be very beneficial. If he has a power role, they could NK him. If he doesn't (and if he is town) they could leave him alive to confuse us into mislynching him someday.
I didn't ask for him to respond, and I definetly wasn't rolefishing. I made a comment stating that I believe Klop is a hinderance right now in our finding of scum.
AmeliaLi
AmeliaLi
Goon
AmeliaLi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:48 am

Post by AmeliaLi »

The only reason I havn't voted for Klopy-Boy is something in the back of my head screaming he's a bad choice.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:07 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, I would say that CKD made satisfactory answers to the questions that I asked of him, so I will officially shift my suspicions away from him for the time being.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:18 am

Post by ryan »

AmeliaLi wrote:The only reason I havn't voted for Klopy-Boy is something in the back of my head screaming he's a bad choice.
And what about the question I asked of you about Nano in 394?
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:52 am

Post by klopyrev »

Don't call me klopy or klopy-boy!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:52 am

Post by klopyrev »

My name is Konstantin Lopyrev, so you can just call me Konstantin1
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 am

Post by klopyrev »

With the 1, that is!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:54 am

Post by klopyrev »

Fuck... Without the 1!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:58 am

Post by ryan »

Oh forget it, this guy isn't helping us find scum and he's annoying me all to heck.

Unvote/Vote: klopyrev
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:19 am

Post by klopyrev »

Good for you!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”