curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:32 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

klopyrev wrote:I'm sorry I'm undecisive! I'll try to be more decisive when there is something more concrete to go on. I still don't fully believe that AmeliaLi is scum, but she's the best candidate at the moment. I guess I'll never be fully certain that someone is scum in this game.
then why not reserve your vote until you are more certian? Why risk lynching a possible townie? I am sure you can understand how that implies that you have scum motives.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:33 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Oh, and if anyone is still wondering about Klopyrev self vote, we can finally link that game in which he self voted too (and turned out to be town doctor): Newbie 403

Yeah, that game is over in 3 pages :lol:
I'm back!
the_Red_c
the_Red_c
Townie
the_Red_c
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:34 am

Post by the_Red_c »

klopyrev wrote:I'm sorry I'm undecisive! I'll try to be more decisive when there is something more concrete to go on.
I still don't fully believe that AmeliaLi is scum
, but she's the best candidate at the moment. I guess I'll never be fully certain that someone is scum in this game.
If you don't think that she is scum, why would you vote for her.\? I'd rather keep a townie and let the game go on and see if someone makes a mistake or something. Besides Sir Tornado asked for a prod on AmeliaLi.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:40 am

Post by klopyrev »

I unvoted already. But Wow, the game is over in 3 pages? WTF... I think that it was my fault:( I'll try to be careful next time. I'll try to be more careful in this game too. Anyway, I currently don't know who to vote for, so I'm not going to vote. Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game. (Well, at least I wouldn't since I like being mafia more than town) Anyone else have a point of view on this?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:46 am

klopyrev wrote:I unvoted already. But Wow, the game is over in 3 pages? WTF... I think that it was my fault:( I'll try to be careful next time. I'll try to be more careful in this game too. Anyway, I currently don't know who to vote for, so I'm not going to vote. Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game. (Well, at least I wouldn't since I like being mafia more than town) Anyone else have a point of view on this?
how many games have you played?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:52 am

FYI, will be going on a well deserved vacation between the 13th and 22nd. Most likely will have no access between those dates (unless I find a wireless coffee shop or what not), and if I do the posts will most likely be on the light content side.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by Kison »

~~Day One: Vote Count~~

Code: Select all

AmeliaLi        (4)  : Indy, Nanosauromo, ryan, Sir Tornado
klopyrev        (3)  : Numenorean7, curiouskarmadog, Lowell
Nanosauromo     (1)  : Jester

Not Voting      (4)  : AmeliaLi, MightyFireball, Dral, klopyrev

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by klopyrev »

This is my second game. Can I ask where you are going? Just curious.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:23 pm

klopyrev wrote:This is my second game. Can I ask where you are going? Just curious.
this is your second game ever?
the_Red_c
the_Red_c
Townie
the_Red_c
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by the_Red_c »

This is my second game ever too.
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game.
Sound familiar, CKD? ;)

After posts 263 and 278, I'm leaving my vote on klop.

Lowell: Nice to see you. Can we have your thoughts on AmeliaLi and possibly Nano?

ST: Thanks for linking to 403. It was quite a laugh. 3 Pages!!! I personally don't think the metagame excuses klopyrev, except for the self-voting. I was never really suspicious of that, myself.
Political Correctness offends me.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
klopyrev wrote:This is my second game. Can I ask where you are going? Just curious.
this is your second game ever?
I'm interested in knowing this too.

Second game
ever
?
I'm back!
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by klopyrev »

I've played with live people at the TopCoder High School Tournament and the Canadian Computing Competion Stage 2. Probably going to play it at IOI too. That's why I'm practicing. This is my second game online. Wouldn't say its as interesting as in real life.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 am

Well this was my line of thinking….

Klop stated that:
klopyrev wrote: Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game. (Well, at least I wouldn't since I like being mafia more than town) Anyone else have a point of view on this?
But if he has only played two games, and the other game he was a town doctor, what game has he played that he was mafia?

But I guess he explains it…
klopyrev wrote:I've played with live people at the TopCoder High School Tournament and the Canadian Computing Competion Stage 2. Probably going to play it at IOI too. That's why I'm practicing. This is my second game online. Wouldn't say its as interesting as in real life.
still happy with my vote though.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:52 am

Post by ryan »

klopyrev wrote:I unvoted already. But Wow, the game is over in 3 pages? WTF... I think that it was my fault:( I'll try to be careful next time. I'll try to be more careful in this game too. Anyway, I currently don't know who to vote for, so I'm not going to vote.
Also, I believe the_Red_c to be Town, because a Mafia wouldn't quit a game
. (Well, at least I wouldn't since I like being mafia more than town) Anyone else have a point of view on this?
A HUGE guess by you klopyrev as you've only played two games (so you stated) and we don't know what was going on "real life wise" for the person that the_red_c replaced in for. That is a big assumption by you to think there isn't a chance that he could be mafia. The thing I find interesting is now that the suspicion has grown on AmeliaLi, she's become quiet and you have started throwing around some wild guesses, very interesting.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:07 am

Post by klopyrev »

I'm basing my opinion on what I would do, which could be completely wrong.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:27 am

Post by ryan »

klopyrev wrote:I'm basing my opinion on what I would do, which could be completely wrong.
Klopy, this game isn't what would you do it's what is everyone else doing. Are you scum Klopy?
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

klopyrev wrote:I'm basing my opinion on what I would do, which could be completely wrong.
So, are you saying that you would leave the game mid way if you were not scum?

I am undecided right now whether to upgrade Klopyrev to the "Scummy" list from "Towny making a LOT of goof ups" list right now. The only thing I don't understand is why he had voted for AmeliaLi when he thought she was a townie... I mean, I find this really weird. He votes for her inspite of thinking she is a townie, and then defends her? Sounds scummy to me, but if this is a scum tactic, then I really can't fathom what this would actually achieve.

What the heck,

FOS Klopyrev

Explain please.

I know that I said a few pages ago that I would have my eye on whomsoever tries to push the Klopyrev-wagon... but, now, I think I myself suspect him to me as possible scum. But, I also suspect Amelia right now, more so because of her disappearance and I can't figure out what Klopyrev was aiming to achieve by furthering Amelia-wagon, if both of them are scum. So, that seems to be a bit unlikely.
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:45 am

Post by ryan »

ST: It's almost like who can be the scummiest right now Klopy or AmeliaLi?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:55 am

ryan wrote:ST: It's almost like who can be the scummiest right now Klopy or AmeliaLi?
just throwing this out there for conversation, if both klop and Ameliali are town, what next?
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ryan wrote:ST: It's almost like who can be the scummiest right now Klopy or AmeliaLi?
just throwing this out there for conversation, if both klop and Ameliali are town, what next?
Then, we are in big trouble. That's effectively 5 (assuming standard set up for 12 players) or 6 (if there is a SK) players being anti-town... that's half the town!
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:38 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
I echo what you are saying ST, we would be in BIG trouble. One (if not both) are scum. I still feel confident in my AmeliaLi vote but Klopy has been VERY weird the past few pages.
klopyrev
klopyrev
Goon
klopyrev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:44 am

Post by klopyrev »

ryan wrote:
Klopy, this game isn't what would you do it's what is everyone else doing. Are you scum Klopy?
No, I'm not scum. WTF is this? Every time I try to point out something minor, everyone jumps on me and starts saying I'm scum. What kind of game is this? I know it's the first day and everyone wants to lynch a mafia, but you guys are a bit too paranoid. Maybe it's because I'm used to games which are a bit more relaxed (not online), but calm down. What I was trying to say is that I enjoy playing mafia much more than I do playing town. That doesn't mean I'm mafia in this game. I enjoy playing power roles more than playing just normal town. That doesn't mean I'm a power role in this game either. What can I say? Townie is a boring role for me. What I'm also trying to say is if I was playing a game and had to leave, I would think twice about leaving if I was a mafia. Using that logic, the_Red_c is possibly town, because he's a replacement for someone who left.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 am

klopyrev wrote:
No, I'm not scum. WTF is this? Every time I try to point out something minor, everyone jumps on me and starts saying I'm scum. What kind of game is this? I know it's the first day and everyone wants to lynch a mafia, but you guys are a bit too paranoid. Maybe it's because I'm used to games which are a bit more relaxed (not online), but calm down. What I was trying to say is that I enjoy playing mafia much more than I do playing town. That doesn't mean I'm mafia in this game. I enjoy playing power roles more than playing just normal town. That doesn't mean I'm a power role in this game either. What can I say? Townie is a boring role for me. What I'm also trying to say is if I was playing a game and had to leave, I would think twice about leaving if I was a mafia. Using that logic, the_Red_c is possibly town, because he's a replacement for someone who left.
I understand what you are saying, that is not why my vote is on you
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:48 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Looking back through I believe we have one town and one mafia in that group you just mentioned. AmeliaLi's silence is deafening right now. Nothing, no defense, no scum ideas, no content, nada. Her lynch in my opinion will be beneficial to the town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”