NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3677 (isolation #200) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 3665, KoreanBBQ wrote:Thor mentioned in his readlist that you said that regarding me.

Also I kinda want bert to list his full readlist.
Ugh OK but it'll be Bert's gut, not Bert, because Bert is home for the holidays and isn't doing anything other than sit on the couch and watch sports mostly

Gut Town:

Arthur Dayne (his defending SSK wagon tonight after being listed as a scumspect if SSK lynch does not go through - town motivated IMHO)

Nacho - although I'm toying with him still, he is kinda townie since he joined the hurrah last night - however, his choices for targets are all super easy lynches and it's really lame, but he did this lame thing in Chosen Mafia too and is also coming off a terrible performance in 534, where he pushed Mario4 for days and a few other lurkers...why are we following him, again? Oh right, he has proven himself. Thor is freakin sarcastic and I Didn't realize that about him until yesterday night, so my read may have been way off as I just assumed the posts were mostly Nacho, hence that big ol scumread.

Sakura - after the AtE which I expect her to be decent enough to not to do as scum.

Null-

GIF is hard to read and is a sleeper.

SC - is too out-there and then lurks, which annoys me, and the attitude of Varsoon annoys me, and it's hard to read someone so annoying in tone (sorry it's true).

Falcon - I want to call him town, but I'm holding back after seeing his scumgame in 247. I want to wait in case his scum-true-colors show up and he goes after me crazily or shows some serious doubt at ANY point of the game. If he ever does that to someone he reads so well, then that's a scumclaim for him pretty much.

Null-scum:

Bro annoys me, so does

Muffin. Partly their reputation as scum, and then Muffin's play has been sketchy. Bro's has to at points where he released reads. I rely on what they think of me as well, their progressions, and Bro's made no sense. Muffin just pings. They are in the null-scum category because I am not familiar with either player. They don't expand broadly enough for me to ever feel comfortable with them.

DOMO - cutesy way of interacting with me rubs me the wrong way. Terrible logically, but also has that tinge of perennial-lynchbait.

Maraca - Mara shot down my townread of Cabd tonight, and her absolutely terrible read on me and explanation why. Was giving her the benefit of the doubt after the mason claim, and how I've seen them lynched easily, but man oh man that is bad tonight. This wreaks of the terrible scum-logic Mara had in 534. And then the claims remind me of 1489 Wingate, OH IM CLEARED LOVER, except its Mason this time. This is on par with how she wanted me dead and had an antagonist (me) with Nacho around in Wingate.

Don't like and I'd like to bring to the GRAVE BABY:

Geists - listed three friggin large BIG reasons why Sakura could easily flip town, yet went after her as a primary suspect. C'mon. That, and gut feelings from 1436, but I don't think I've ever read her as town ever since that game and probably won't ever recover from it anyway. But still gut screams scum, and this is Bert's gut y'all! Maybe they'll lead a wagon and show some guts sometime, but until then I'm unconvinced.

Desperado - interactions with DOMO seem off gut-wise (Desperado, if you want to say this is dumb, please just save it and assume it has already been said <3)

I'll finish this in 20 minutes after I get off the phone.

Don't remember enough about

Tammy hasn't been here enough since I came into the game for her to go super town on me (only a drunkposting extravaganza and a showing last night, that's it, so it's TBD).

SSK - don't know anything about him/her, vote on him/her is totally a sheep the herd

GM - is apparently a mason with Maraca, and weirdly I don't remember anything about him/her. I don't read stuff that happens before I got here, well skim ISO's maybe once or twice but nothing more will happen :nerd:

Not everyone who's scummy can be scum, so it comes down to who is MOST scummy.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3679 (isolation #201) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Bert »

con't

Oh, wow sorry guys, that wall looks like I vomited. I'm sorry! Also, null-scum doesn't mean I want to kill them, it's who I don't feel good about. I need to come up with better categories.

Take that as a towniest to scummiest ladder please. I hate when people say YOU HAVE TOO MANY SCUMREADS/TOWNREADS/or NULLS. That's what I got subconsciously as I was typing a wall.

Looks like I forgot Norlkaz (Llamarble)

Null -

Norlkaz (Llamarble) - did some weird reads in the game when coming in, and explained nothing, and then ran away. I wanted him dead in Wingate and he got NKed N1...so what do I know

Town:

Ceph - playstyle change confuses me, and so arrogant in terms of professing reads as compared to Hard Boiled, which makes me very uncomfortable. However, confidence that he will be able to get a strong read on me read as super genuine.

Null-scum

I want to give him/her a chance because I have scumread him/her in every single game I've had with him/her. The play change (that and MUFFIN's and BRO's - as mentioned by a few other players) is something that leads to concern logically. However, Thor's concern, other people's concern.

This is a TOWNIEST-SCUMMIEST ladder pretty much. I've never had to categorize 20 people. TWENTY!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3682 (isolation #202) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: That last description was about the null-scum category description. As I said, null-scum doesn't mean GRAVE-bound, it means I am not feeling good about you and would definitely consider pressuring you and potentially lynching you. And I'm pretty powerless anyway, so that list is mostly talk.

I'm also very confused about
pieguyn
, who I didn't mention. However, please know I've scumread him/her in every single game I've been in with him/her. So yes I called him/her scum/scummy, but I have my doubts, especially after I pulled a Pick&Ban and got JKed by Sakura and scumread by Nacho. She/he is definitely null TBD.

What else do you want from me, GIF?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3688 (isolation #203) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Bert »

GIF that's as close as you'll get to a full reads list from me since it's holiday break and desktop access is unavailable late at night
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3689 (isolation #204) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Bert »

Ceph

Ceph

Ceph

Ceph!

Ceph

Rir or irir

Rrrrrrr *rolls r*
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3692 (isolation #205) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Bert »

I only skim brief bits so you already hve done so much more than me!! Be proud
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3693 (isolation #206) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Bert »

I'm just voting him because Nacho is

Yeah.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3724 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Bert »

Desp still calls Sakura scum after she did some blacklist-sequence type tells

lol
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3728 (isolation #208) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Bert »

Merry Christmas, peoples (even people who drew evil scumz) <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3759 (isolation #209) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Bert »

Vote: Stuffed Crust
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3760 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Bert »

Yeah, I'm not really pleased with my content here and what I've managed, but anyways give me two weeks and I should have lots of late night computer access then.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3761 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Bert »

Also, I ask for some leeway too as this is my first large game that I've stuck with (only other was Xenogears and I replaced out immediately) and I'm a player that only skims.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3765 (isolation #212) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Bert »

Haha, I accuse Ffery of the same thing every game. *sigh* Waffly has no bearing on alignment I don't think. interchangeable with hedgy sorta I guess

also this game is way over my head lol but I wanted to try a different kind of game for once (And once only) and not think twice, and plus cool mod and playerlist.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3767 (isolation #213) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Bert »

OK.

So if you were to die tonight, who are your scumreads?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3770 (isolation #214) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Bert »

Mara go away and go look for your wallet

<3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3779 (isolation #215) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 3771, geists wrote:Players of concern are Bro, zmuffin, domo and to a lesser extent Ceph and Sakura. I'm not totally buying in to the blacklist tell variant.

I have no idea how to read SAD or llamarble at this point.
this will be useful. I'm actually starting to think you're town, but ehh...

I got blasted for my "reads list" but really at this point without looking back, I'd go with Pie as scum [that would be who I'd lynch], and guessing any of the rest without me doing more work is nothing more than a crapshoot and a blind shot (unfortunately).

I also have a terrible habit of scumreading people who scumread me when I'm town (looks at Maraca, GIF), so I'm not even going to comment on them for a while
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3798 (isolation #216) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by Bert »

Mara's scum hunting for sure, I just hope she's not third party

Falcons strong town, Nacho probably town, ffery strong town, Domo gut town, Sakura probably town

Bro gut scum, Arthur gut scum

SSK reaction pinged after wagon, memories of AA, but claimed Pr

Pie and Ceph weird because my memory of feelings from their meta don't match up. Same with Generic.

Gif I truly don't know how to read. His play is naturally scummy, but that doesn't mean scum.

Tammy pretty town.

Desp too much toxicity in his responses to me so I'm always clouded by bias in judgment

That is my moment of clarity. Wish I had my laptop. Never thought Id miss that thing so much late at night. I miss caffeine too, helps me post and skim.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3799 (isolation #217) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Bert »

Muffin style unreadable very TIPsy, Varsoon can't read - too manipulative and calculating - almost like Yates...no idea how to read

Llamarble doesn't match up with my meta, no idea what he's doing here, beig purposefully scummy
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3800 (isolation #218) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Bert »

Too many people in this game and I have trouble recalling everyone. My opinions become so vague.

Happy holidays everyone. 3 more votes in 13 hours doesn't seem unmanageable

Peace.

Bert
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3896 (isolation #219) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Bert »

I had a non-trolly moment. My reads are not platinum though, and I need a refresher now.

Spoiler:
In post 3798, Bert wrote:Mara's scum hunting for sure, I just hope she's not third party

Falcons strong town, Nacho probably town, ffery strong town, Domo gut town, Sakura probably town

Bro gut scum, Arthur gut scum

SSK reaction pinged after wagon, memories of AA, but claimed Pr

Pie and Ceph weird because my memory of feelings from their meta don't match up. Same with Generic.

Gif I truly don't know how to read. His play is naturally scummy, but that doesn't mean scum.

Tammy pretty town.

Desp too much toxicity in his responses to me so I'm always clouded by bias in judgment

That is my moment of clarity. Wish I had my laptop. Never thought Id miss that thing so much late at night. I miss caffeine too, helps me post and skim.
In post 3799, Bert wrote:Muffin style unreadable very TIPsy, Varsoon can't read - too manipulative and calculating - almost like Yates...no idea how to read

Llamarble doesn't match up with my meta, no idea what he's doing here, beig purposefully scummy

The more people die, the better I can keep up with the game - less people = easier. <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3901 (isolation #220) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Bert »

I wanna buy some Stuffed Crust memorabilia.

Thin crust pizza is my fav. I'll make an emblem out of a thin crust for them. <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3905 (isolation #221) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Bert »

I'm sure you didn't go down easily when you were mislynched there, Gen.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3912 (isolation #222) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3909, Generic wrote:That's a point. SSK claimed doc by lived through the night? When does that EVER happen?

vote mafiaSSK
Never seen it happen.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3918 (isolation #223) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3913, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:How is Tammy not a "high-profile" player? She was the one I was most afraid of losing and was hoping SSK would have the sense to protect.
Outside of "why aren't the claimed PR's still alive" argument, the kill is nothing special to look into. Pretty standard since Tammy was a universal townread all around.

If Norlkaz aka Llamarble keeps lurking today or doesn't town it up in the next day or two, he's someone to watch out for as he can fly under the radar as a lurker-scum. Cuz he was pretty scummy yesterday like in the other game Wingate.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3924 (isolation #224) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3921, KoreanBBQ wrote:Nobody cares about my vote on ssk and y'all only comments on gen's vote
It hurts my already scarred feelings :(
your scumread on me hurts my feelings, buddy

I'm gonna cry some maximum sized tears as big as a jumble jolly rancher.

also, SSK's tone and wording of claiming rings off. "I'm not getting lynched this time, no I'm not" and then "I am the doctor" - hard to explain, a tonality thing. However, he sounded like his claim was full of gold medal peepee in Ace Attorney and he was scum there, and evidently he is a lurker everywhere - see that Title thread where he got nommed for lurkerscum...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3934 (isolation #225) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3930, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also I quite enjoy playing with Tammy so even had I been scum I wouldn't have supported a kill on her this early, but etc.
:lol:

I call BULL-****

lynch this
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3935 (isolation #226) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: Ser Arthur Dayne

Scummiest statement I've read today.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3939 (isolation #227) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3825, DOMO wrote: I've gotta say I think geists is town. I think ffery would consider me a serious threat to her if she's scum, especially since I had so much trouble sorting her through d1.
If she's scum, she would certainly have been worried that if I'm a strong PR then I'd have had a look at her. So the fact I'm still here has me feeling a lot better about ffery.
:neutral:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3940 (isolation #228) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Bert »

Also, guys if you ask me what happened in the first 100 pages or most of D1, I won't remember anything because I didn't read 99% of it. Only skimmed the surface and got some vibes and that's it. But, I recall all the realtime interaction since I joined the game late, although I hate walls and so I have little memory of what people say in walls or long monologues.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3945 (isolation #229) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Bert »

I think most of us can agree that DOMO has this natural way of being really scummy without actually trying hard at all.

Can scum be this bad is the $$$$ question
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3956 (isolation #230) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3954, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:This is another post I am taking to be a "near-blacklist" tell and reading Generic as town. Also, meta matches up more closely with Wingate than BB:HoH.
Gen is so town it's not even funny today
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3963 (isolation #231) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3957, KoreanBBQ wrote:Too bad bert isn't.
it's ok if you think so, personally. I still love you even if you're scumz because it's winter breaks and it's time to be merry <3

my one-time stop in a large game, this is fun but way too much stuff going on, until enough people die and it becomes more like a mini or micro.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3964 (isolation #232) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3962, DOMO wrote:I'm default lynching generic until I'm lynched or he is. I can't be doing with people who will not engage in a civil manner.

Please generic vs DOMO today.
no, talk about other people

this is more distracting than my spam
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3966 (isolation #233) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Bert »

troll-town you remind me of popcorn

the way Arthur just talked about how he wouldn't kill Tammy is just like SSK sweet-talking us about "never harming Nat cuz a bro-bond" in AA attorney.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3969 (isolation #234) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Bert »

you're always trolly

like you're trolling me about being scum, troll

duh. and it's the tone, not the actions, you doofus. it's the feeling. feel it
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3971 (isolation #235) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Bert »

^that's regarding both SSK and you. buhbuhbuhbuhbang
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3985 (isolation #236) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Bert »

it's OK, GIF, I brought a trash bin for you to barf in. Trash comes early next week so I'll dispose of it
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3990 (isolation #237) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Bert »

I'll answer your questions later, in a marathon and also gotta do some other stuff first.

But don't use my join date. I was on another account on here back around 2006-2007, and also I do not read games unlike back then (only skimming can be done) so I'm not your typical player.

Don't use it to backtrack, if your gut thinks I'm scum and you can't justify otherwise, just place your vote here. Put your money where your mouth is, as you've called me scum since yesterday. ;)

Seeya later.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3991 (isolation #238) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Bert »

Also, I don't even know you. I've just assumed most of the posts are GIFs.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4018 (isolation #239) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Bert »

there's a 5 hydra limit for this game right?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4048 (isolation #240) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Bert »

Comrades, I am here but I'm in way over my head with this one. I will join in for some first class late-night discussion after the holidays though to make up for that.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4238 (isolation #241) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Bert »

Happy Birthday Desp :)

I'm behind by 11+ pages now, so I'll get back into this once school begins again, or when Marathon Weekend ends
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4348 (isolation #242) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Bert »

I think I might have to replace out of this game soon because this is way to big of a game to keep track of (18 players remaining), but I'm waiting till I get back to school where I can see if I can handle 18 separate players and stay somewhat competent. Has nothing to do with the playerlist or the game state or anything.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4349 (isolation #243) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 4337, KoreanBBQ wrote:Also Bert I want your reads on

Bro
Pie
Cephir
norl

Bro
Pie
Cephir
norl
I gave my reads the last time I was caught up - at the tail end of D1, hours before it ended. Happy new year everyone...moving on to 2014 <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4417 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Bert »

Wow, Nacho/Thor is walling it up like he's trying to prove he has had sleepless nights
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4421 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Bert »

Maybe. Don't like that Muffin person and Arthur still. Gut. Will post frenetically after this upcoming weekend. Nero's a blind town tunneler, he needs that eye surgery that Ron Burgundy got. He must have tripped on ice skates too

Later! <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4424 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Bert »

cos if you were scum I'm not a legitimate lynch option for today since most people here know me and i gave it my all at the end of D1, and i will give it my all in a week if i live (which I 100% believe I will be here unless lynched)

plus gut

doesn't pass the bloomin free outback onion test dude boom bloom
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4425 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Bert »

plus plus you're going to be scumreading me hard next week so get ready to bust out those craptastic tunnels

love, bert
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4429 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4427, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 4425, Bert wrote:plus plus you're going to be scumreading me hard next week so get ready to bust out those craptastic tunnels

love, bert
cute. Why a week?
cos i don't have my own private computer access at home (been this way since Dec 11) and

i will be with my laptop in my dorm next week <3 so i will have a keyboard to type on when it's past midnight
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4432 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4430, Norlkaz wrote:My EARS said "WORMSIGN" while I was reading Nacho's #4410.
I had to look around and make sure that wasn't somebody's ringtone or something.
The post is alarming because the primary purpose seems to be showing us how much work Nacho is doing.

His descriptions are too detailed for a notes-to-self post but too mashed-together for a persuasive post.

Geists being our Official Town Leader is something I approve of.
I would appreciate improved quality controls on your posts so that I can work with you, though.
I selected Norlkaz for this game over Llamarble because Norlkaz generates pristine, beautiful ISOs, which should ensure people actually read my posts.
(1) I can interpret this two ways. ONE: Llamarble (Scum or town, who knows) is slandering Nacho's pristine walls or Llamarble is jealous of said walls since people are marveling over Nacho's beautiful walling which he lost precious sleep on. this also makes sense given Norlkaz's pitiful entries in the game with absolutely no explanation whatsoever, which have been laughed at and scorned due to lack of explaining and poor choice of reads. Llamarble has been one upped for good. TWO: Nacho's putting together shit, and Llamarble realizes that Nacho is going overboard with it.

:lol: Above was for my own lulz, sorry.

OK in all seriousness, yes Nacho's walls do remind me of his wall on Brian Skies's meta which Falcon called out in Mentor/Mentee 254. Nacho isn't usually this verbose? He's talking out of his you-know-where maybe, but I won't interrupt his walls while he is in his charming world of charming people. CRAZY THEORY: He knows this is the Nacho we all want to say, and so he is overdoing that aspect of his ID.

That would ^ be where my paranoia is.

Also, Llamarble trumps Norlkaz big time. Sorry dude. You should just switch back to Llamarble because I listen to you more on Llamarble anyway.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4433 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4426, DOMO wrote:I'm fine with a casso wagon.

vote casso
Why
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4437 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4435, Cephrir wrote:I'm gonna take your word on this for now because I have vivid recollections of being miserably bad at meta.
Ceph is downplaying how un-bad he is at meta. :( What Kaze would say is "have a little more faith in yourself" :D
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4441 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Bert »

I liked your SAD vote. I actually haven't read the past 18 pages, but I'm talking because I didn't feel like prod dodging today.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4462 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Bert »

Yes SSK's action claim is filled with horse manure

And also GM I am so proud of your work, you deserve a gold star
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4463 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Bert »

Vote: SSK
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4479 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Bert »

I'm worried about Casso and fear y'all are right and his walls are scumcho

I thought me going from angels in waiting to town angel in a span of one day, when I hadn't posted at all...

Is bull.

/phone
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4480 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Bert »

Falcon should lead too. I think he has become super town. More so than anyone else. Sleep time, later.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4527 (isolation #257) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Bert »

Mara, we agree on SSK. Maybe you're not so Mara-culous after all
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4528 (isolation #258) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: Casso

Trusting my instincts that tell me that the people with cases on Casso make points that are justified and point to Casso-scum in most likelihood.

Let the door go boom or bust.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4540 (isolation #259) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 4531, DOMO wrote:bert looks fucking awful, the quick attempt to derail casso's wagon and then oh shit better bus him then.

If casso and SSK are scum, then lynch bert hard, and take a good look at muffin.

If casso and/or SSK is town, then I guess this is nonsense. But I doubt I'll be around long enough to analyse shit based on flips, I'm gonna have to make some assumptions.
Lining up lynches doesn't look too effective here before any of the two have flipped (Casso and SSK, that is).

Also, suggesting that I'd like to bus Casso is kinda strange. Not sure I've heard that before. Nacho's a much stronger player than I am as both alignments...that's an understatement
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4554 (isolation #260) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: MafiaSSK
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4714 (isolation #261) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Bert »

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4721 (isolation #262) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Bert »

I've been mostly AWOL for 8 IRL days since D2 began. Do you miss me? You won't by Wednesday night... you'll want to shoot me by then. <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4722 (isolation #263) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Bert »

Dear Domo, I'll miss you if you die as town!!!!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4738 (isolation #264) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Bert »

I'm 30 pages behind in processing the game [that's for Wed. night], although I've kept up by skimming superficially

My statement for today is I'm puzzled by all the associating of 5 person or 6 person scumteams, because I've never seen a game like this where this is being discussed on D2 and scum teams are listed in such large numbers. I'm surprised that a strategy that works here is to list scum team speculations before flips. I can understand it with Domo though as he/she if town is likely to die very soon barring unforeseen circumstances (aka being town or lying or having other protective roles).

I've also come across gunsmith as something people have mentioned, and I need to look up what that is.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4742 (isolation #265) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Bert »

Nothing good to add tonight, I'm afraid.

As I write this, I realize large games are sort like those hospitals in my family's native country, where the places are packed as the cost of visits is so cheap because of universal health care. And a doctor can see hundreds in a matter of hours in a day. It's intense, it's hard to navigate, everyone's so busy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxrX42WcjQ

listening to this right now ^ reminds me of when I was optimistic about my little world in this game when on D1 I was actively providing swing blindly to random wagons and being the usual bad player I am. my sisters would listen to that all the time in '03, and I was super optimistic about my little world then too. <3

Back on topic, I'm not in a position to judge those scumreading me, as my judgment is always clouded when people are scumreading me. No idea about the other people at this time. Although from what it sounds, Casso looks to be likely to flip scum. Only reason people going after me concerns me is because there are a few people I know who are townreading me full stop, and their word isn't enough to work as reassurance. Other than that, not so much.

I feel in the zone for a few minutes, so I'd also like to say that SSK may have made a bad Doc choice as town. I'm a guy that just rolls dice and selects people when I get a PR, and I often get called awful for those choices, so in a way I can relate. So yeah I think he might be town. Ask me in a few days and my answer may be different.

I ask that people who think I play weird, and who are town, to look past the weirdness if possible. Also I'm unlikely to answer your questions if they are loaded with random F-bombs and stuff. Catch up in a few days. Happy new year <3

Bert
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4751 (isolation #266) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Bert »

I'm still technically on limited access and haven't caught up. My mind changed about SSK.

Let's say I'm scum then, Domo. Let's talk this through.

Why wouldn't Casso and/or SSK bus me? Weaker scumgame here, more lynchbait, while they would have a chance to go very, very far in this competition. It's pedigree, and the past is the best predictor of the present.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4752 (isolation #267) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Bert »

Weird is more how I am in this kind of zone during the school year, so that's probably what you'll get from me for the remainder of my time alive here starting tomorrow...unfortunately.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4755 (isolation #268) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4753, DOMO wrote:Why would you change your mind if you're not caught up? Wouldn't you reserve judgement until you've had chance to read what you've missed? You're backtracking.
I judged SSK based on his claimed night actions.

Not on his play. I think if everyone thinks about how scum would probably not claim such a controversial night action, especially SSK-lurker scum, then it makes sense that he's likely town.

Good news is I gotta leave to watch a football game, so I shall see you all tomorrow night. <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4799 (isolation #269) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Bert »

I'm so lost in this game...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4800 (isolation #270) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Bert »

:(

I literally quickhammered the last scum in 1 v 4 in my newbie 1453 that ended today (no PRs remaining except a doc which could never be confirmed), because I replaced in and started appearing way too scummy without trying to be, so before the people could remove their votes and vote me, I voted the scum and prayed he flipped scum.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4829 (isolation #271) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Bert »

sneaking off for a few mins while under pure euphoria of halftime Aubie Seminoles

just looked at Nacho's iso

unvote

This will support the notion that I'm "deciding" which of my "partners SSK and NACHO" to bus.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4830 (isolation #272) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 4806, KoreanBBQ wrote:......................................

I'll never understand why new players are so defensive and get pissed and pushback.
It's a process that's tough to separate reality from in-game (all the emotions). All kinds of sides of people that they wouldn't have to showcase or reel in during real life. Still working on it myself.

Eyes/head not feeling good, so will step out but wanted to check in.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4853 (isolation #273) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Bert »

How do you all manage 195 pages?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4854 (isolation #274) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Bert »

I don't get anything but the vaguest impressions by following the game
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4856 (isolation #275) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Bert »

I'm gonna do what I can but people going after me is like trying to distract from the main wagons

I haven't made a meaningful post since the first five days I was here.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4857 (isolation #276) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Bert »

And even then I just skimmed isos and generalized the vibe I get.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4882 (isolation #277) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Bert »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH HIS LAPPY AND INTERNET ACCESS ON CAMPUS AFTER A MONTH AWAY JUST IN TIME BEFORE HE GETS LYNCHEDDDDDDDD

THIS DUMMY YESSSSSSSSSSS CATCHUP POSTS COMING TONIGHT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4883 (isolation #278) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Bert »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do you know how I have longed for this moment

how I have yearned to be in your presence
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4894 (isolation #279) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Bert »

Back at school just now, and I am going to dive into this game after dinner.

I am going to do a dribble drive and get an AND 1

Well, before I get knocked to the ground and called scum and foul out. Lol
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4896 (isolation #280) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4860, MafiaSSK wrote:No. This game is literally moving 5 pages a day. Too much content. I post when I feel like it.
Yes, I know you're a lurker and you post when you feel like it. This game's alright I guess.
In post 4850, MC Maraca wrote:and why godtown and Doc Claim have the two biggest wagons

someone tell me why Desp wagon hasn't gone off

someone explain Pie town, because I don't see it
Mara I miss when you are really tunnely on someone. You're kinda giving Cabd the steering wheel
In post 4833, DOMO wrote:casso = town, ssk = town - I can see ssk being scum's preferred mislynch due to his claim
casso = town, ssk = scum - why did your wagon collapse in favour of ssk?
casso = scum, ssk = town - well now I'd see why ssk is easier to lynch
casso = scum, ssk = scum - well if I was on that scum team I'd sooner bus ssk than you
I know you are considered universal town and likely to die soon, but really all the associations are too much at times. It masks what is going on in the game, and I feel like you're now in your own world making associations that are too large and that rely on too many chips to fall in certain places before these paragraphs become that valuable. You're trying to do too much IMO. But yes looks very town.
In post 4841, geists wrote:I think Sakura is scum on the wagon.
I don't have much recollection of her D2 play at all, but I'm looking through it and going backwards through this game atm.
In post 4814, KoreanBBQ wrote:I also want to lynch Bert over SSK. Its possible that Norl could defend him buddy but I think scum are a tad bit more likely to defend town.
In post 4815, DOMO wrote:Bert is preferable to SSK from my pov, sure.
Pros: I'm useless as a player in this large of a game. I'm likely scum to others' perspectives, and its a utility lynch. I'm also a good distraction for scum to divert to, but the thing is I'm scummy to townies and easy to pick on because of my style.

Cons: Doesn't give much info since I haven't interacted with people enough, and it seems people are torn about me. Half think I'm town based on meta, and are just casting me aside as town. The other half thinks I'm scum and is tunneling. I think there's enough support on the wagon to make my wagon happen and work.

I also think people thinking I'm bussing my teammates is not realistic. I'm the weakest player remaining in this game, regardless of alignment. That is a fact, and no one will dispute that.

Will work on the past 20 pages in an hour or two, as I let this game sink in - I'm not even in engaged yet.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4898 (isolation #281) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4888, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I notice that there wasn't really a wagon on me until your latest push; the 4 man wagon earlier consisted of goodmorning (who is generally voting me for absolutely no reason), Norlkaz (because my reads list was doing work just to do work), Bert (???), and you (for you thinking certain Thor posts didn't make sense coming from me).
You won't like to hear this, but I voted you because it was a feel thing. Your walls about reads, especially about me, I thought they were too wordy without the content to match. There's not that much to my game, and to add so many layers in your read on me is very icky. However, I have a terrible track record of reading you. You know that.
In post 4884, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:We can persue it then. I see no reason to let SSK live another day based off of speculation that he may be protecting a buddy.
Leaving him alive doesn't make the cop less likely to die. There's always the element of roleblockers. The action is so unbelievable (to protect Ffery), that I think SSK is smarter than that as scum. In my last game, he was a scum tracker and tracked Geists N1, yes, as scum. Would he do the exact same thing as a fake doctor this time??? THAT is the 1 million dollary question. He could easily be a scum doctor. I just talked myself into being unsure, but I feel like it's a coin-toss with him. He's also easy to lynch because of his lurker tendencies. Gut-wise, I'm not feeling this lynch now that I have time to be looking over this game.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4899 (isolation #282) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4750, DOMO wrote:I think bert is scum too, those recent posts are weird. Yesterday he was on the attack and making sense, now he's on the defence and rambling.
My only defence is I was buying time until my full return to this game. I'm going to be here for the remainder of this game, however long I survive. That means 100% here for the next few days. It was a month long holiday break at home.

In post 4770, KoreanBBQ wrote:You act like you being scum is dependent on Casso/SSK. Its not. A lot of folks think Casso/SSK/you ARE scum so its natural to want to group you guys together. I think you are scum independently 'cause your play is scummy. And this "I'm only scum if they are scum" 'tude you give off in this post is p dumb.
I'm not saying it's dependent. I'm saying people have lumped me with them before they know my alignment or their alignments. Thank you for helping me understand why I'm lumped with them. Yes, my play is scummy. I never said I'm only scum if they are scum. That is my point.

You've basically said I'm scum like 50 times this game. You can try to interact with me more instead of just sitting there pointing a finger at me and coasting on that "scumread." Look ahead an realize that I may not get lynched in time befoer the deadline. You should be convincing other people of the case on me. Yet you're not doing that, you're just pointing an empty finger.
In post 4770, KoreanBBQ wrote: I'm still pretty 50/50 on SSK. Yeah, his claiming to protect Giests after fussing about them being a town leader is p derpy but I get jumped over all the time for "actions that make no sense" so maybe I'm just being empathic here?
You haven't been empathetic with me at all. So no, you're not being empathetic vibe-wise with anyoen this game from the eyes I see this game through.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4901 (isolation #283) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Bert »

I'm sorry I haven't been here. I'll be up late till 5 AM and I'll make a post or two every few hours as I've been absen - better that way so I don't spam 5 posts full of walls. Caught the past 5 pages, and still have like 27 to go. I'll just forget about the past 160 until I actually get a hang of stuff going on.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4902 (isolation #284) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4702, Generic wrote:But out of the three bert is the one that gives us least information... so it has to be casso or SSK to gain the most value from the flip.
Thank you, Generic. I think you're town because of the pure emotion from that raging stallion-like argument you indulged in with DOMO early on.

In post 4703, DOMO wrote:otoh, a bert townflip gives us little and wouldn't surprise me all that much if I'm honest, he did seem town through d1 and it's his voting around the time of the SSK lunge that has me thinking he's scum. Town can make dodgy votes too.
SAD and KoreanBBQ, et al., don't seem to support what you're saying. My play has been lazy on D2. Good news is I'm not run up to lynch -1 (yet).
In post 4708, DOMO wrote:Why aren't scum seizing on a fistpump mislynch? Because they're scared to? Or because it's not a mislynch?
All I can say is I'm puzzled by the swings of this type of game. That's a really hard question to have answered. Falcon asked himself the same thing in our last cult mentor game. Both the wagon on my hydra and Falcon went absolutely nowhere. It killed the game. KILLED the momentum, the smooth arguing. The game just stopped. What I'm trying to say is there's no way to tell why the SC wagon was so hard to build up early D1, but then suddenly found flashlynch momentum at the end.

I thought SC might be scum based on how hard it was to get any friction on the wagon.
In post 4630, MafiaSSK wrote:C. He thinks my action has to make sense. I'm now on my fourth prod in this game, meaning I only have one more left, and that just goes to show how apathetic I am towards this game. I haven't given a shit. I didn't see any stinking mason claim or whatever. I knew that geists looked town, so I protected them. Simple as that.
Dude, the knock on me has always been sometimes I mail it in or don't try hard enough. PRods don't mean a thing, dude. Scum and town both can be apathetic, so it shows us nothing other than you're lazy. I've been that way as both alignments before. It's not as simple as that. How can you not see that? There were two masons out there that had claimed. Why wouldn't you protect even a universally town Tammy over geists??? It does not add up. You must see this from our point of view.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4912 (isolation #285) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 4618, pieguyn wrote:SSK is almost certainly scum bc setup. there's a gunsmith and a vigilante so it makes sense to put a scumdoc to counter both of them
this is a good point
In post 4580, geists wrote:Though scum-nacho does like quicklynches. And town-nacho sometimes is in a rush, too. This game is an example of town-Nacho wanting to get the lynches done and dusted:
Yes, town-nacho can also take his time if he feels scared or tentative about his reads. I don't see pace as an indicator of alignment for him.
In post 4556, Generic wrote:I'm fucking playing this for me again, why I bothered to entertain stupid people with stupid reasons I don't know
Aww this is a Gen-attitude. I like it
In post 4532, KoreanBBQ wrote:Right. So your paranoia is based that one game where I didn't even stay long enough to be evaluated and other ppl saying "dude this guy good as scum".
You had that paranoia since day 1 and that paranoia is based on that one not-even-completed scumgame of mine. I call BS on that. You had plenty of time to look over at least few more games that I actually completed. Added with the effort value I've seen from you in this game, it looks half-assed.
Oh GIF, Oh darling, how I wish you were playing as a solo player. My paranoia on you is very real too, you know. So I can see where Falcon is coming from!!! And have I been in a game with you as scum? Don't think so
In post 4524, DOMO wrote:I think SSK is scum.

I do not think we should lynch him today.
I agree right now. SSK is red herring if town because scum left him alive knowing he might become lynchbait.
In post 4485, Generic wrote:I prefer the casso wagon right now as I haven't been convinced by nachos play compared to past town games of his I've been in, and Thor seems to just contradict everything nacho posts to cover all the inconsistencies.
But Generic, didn't you join me in wagoning Nacho at one point in Wingate on D2????? You didn't seem so "convinced" then, nor did you at the end of our second game together...with the "we need to make sure your tammy/nacho hydra is town."
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4916 (isolation #286) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 4391, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I thought that BBQ's self-vote in the heat of the deadline pressure was a pretty solid town move, even if you discount his play before that point.
:neutral:

Bro
Pie
Cephir
norl
Marking this so I can answer once I finish reviewing this stuff 5 pages at a time at hourly spurts.
In post 4335, zMuffinMan wrote:*shrug* i was planning to be a bigger part of this game, but the site being down at awkward times for me and some stuff IRL leading up to christmas meant i couldn't really follow the game at the pace it was going
In post 4323, KoreanBBQ wrote:Bert is scum 'cause he was pushing on the SSK wagon but didn't join it.
How very annoying lol
In post 4109, Desperado wrote:pie, generic, bro, bert are town
A townread coming from you? =O What happened to "I have no idea what you were doing in Castle, and I have no idea what you're doing when you play"
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4920 (isolation #287) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Bert »

Protecting Geists can be smart/dumb depending on each person's perspective.

I'm saying that as scum, the most believable/accepted protection is that of protecting a mason (or anyone else you can argue).

Taking a risk and letting one mason become confirmed by the other's dying isn't unheard of? Either way, I'm not sure I buy SSK's explanation of "Geist was town so I protected them." Also, I need to check if DOMO's claimed copping of Geists came before or after SSK's announcement of action target.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4945 (isolation #288) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Bert »

I'm here, this game is getting attention.

Not sure about Nacho as I'm digging deeper. I've seen him run up in Wisdom's Open Game and Newbie 1429 as town...

he wasn't particularly convincing then, heh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4946 (isolation #289) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Bert »

I can't remember if Ffery helped town run Nacho up in Hard boiled. This isn't quite like Wisdom's game or 1429. 1429 was because Nacho was going after low hanging fruit and flip flopping on a newbie. Open was a messed up noisy game.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4948 (isolation #290) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Bert »

Nacho's play here does feel kind of like where he has a strong spurt of "I gotta town this baby up, let's try to be charismatic in tons of walls via quantity and faux quality"...but then he starts limping off again and being helluva scummy

I also wonder how much of the scumreading is due to Thor being interpreted incorrectly as Nacho, or them wanting us to intentionally interpret them as the wrong hydra head.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4956 (isolation #291) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Bert »

Are you Nacho...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4958 (isolation #292) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Bert »

What is there to explain about it? I took it as meaning that Tammy's reads now become valuable since she's confirmed as town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4960 (isolation #293) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Bert »

Also <SAD, Pie, Muffin> is my guess

Ceph is weirding me out too. That's for those that wanted scumreads or whatever. Always, no matter what you do, take my "gut reads" with a grain of salt. There's nothing meaningful in them that you can probe into, and there's little to zero explanation behind gut reads.

P-edit: He can still answer that.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4963 (isolation #294) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: Ser Arthur Dayne
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4965 (isolation #295) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Bert »

Ser Arthur's tone has been very Lhords of Mystery Open 505 esque. Can't see him or her as town. That's really all I've got. *cracks up*
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4971 (isolation #296) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4969, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I kept my vote on F-16 while engaging him in order to pressure him to step it up and help me find a good scumread to strongarm, but I ended up finding Sakura without his help at all.
So you Nacho think Sakura is scum at this moment?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4978 (isolation #297) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Bert »

Do you see parallels between his hydra play in Faraday's uPick and this game as a solo? If so, how
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4980 (isolation #298) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Bert »

Yes, I do. I feel like it's a fake towntell, and how it was a pretty solid town move is beyond me when there were no votes on his wagon. If not a fake towntell, at least non-alignment indicative.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4987 (isolation #299) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Bert »

Are you sure that's a scumslip?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #4996 (isolation #300) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Bert »

In this last page, Nacho your emotion is not revealing in the way I envision you as town

Corny
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5001 (isolation #301) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Bert »

Nachos to disingenuous in the past few pages

Kaboom. Lollapalooza
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5003 (isolation #302) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Bert »

You're digging your own holes, busserbunny
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5007 (isolation #303) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Bert »

Hi Gen

Has Nacho impressed you on Wingate Purple levels today
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5034 (isolation #304) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Bert »

Sakura, Desperado is an asset to town if town too.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5039 (isolation #305) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Bert »

Sorry, I'm keeping up. Generic what did you ask me?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5040 (isolation #306) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Bert »

I liked your #5027 and am satisfied with it.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5043 (isolation #307) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5042, Generic wrote:But I cant wingate this one up with you bert cos I don't trust you.
You didn't trust me in Wingate either until the bitter end. Same with Purple. Where was this undivided passion to work with other players when I played with you in Purple or Wingate?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5044 (isolation #308) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Bitter end as in post-game. Lol
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5047 (isolation #309) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Bert »

Heh.

Nacho deserves a gold star for effort this game, that's for sure. Regardless of alignment or whether he dies or not.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5052 (isolation #310) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Bert »

I didn't read Faraday's game. I kept up super casually
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5054 (isolation #311) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Bert »

It's okay Ceph, we are both doubting each other.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5103 (isolation #312) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Bert »

Is this Mara
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5127 (isolation #313) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Bert »

Aww a stalemate with 1 day plus to go. I'm so happy to see us fighting so hard!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5131 (isolation #314) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Bert »

Burying you is such a long, painful process
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5135 (isolation #315) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: Desperado

Nacho's probably right about Desperado if Nacho's town.

Big IF though. Oh well.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5137 (isolation #316) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5133, Cephrir wrote:If Casso is scum, why is he bothering to try to sort me right now, and ending up on town? He doesn't need to score points with me, I have already expressed that I will basically vote any reasonable counterwagon.
If scum, he wants to make sure he has secured a vote from you on any reasonable counterwagon and that things stay in the status quo. (by continuing to convince you even when it's not necessary)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5144 (isolation #317) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Bert »

You and Nero can hate all you want, but I fence sit regardless of alignment, and so it's not a tell.

Good to see you finally give up on wagoning me today though. Good luck with that D3 when almost everyone else is well familiar with my game. Plus, I'm fully back in this game now that holidays are over, so the going will just get harder.

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5151 (isolation #318) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Bert »

Desperado < Nacho

You were saying Desp is not an asset at all. I differed.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5163 (isolation #319) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Bert »

Nacho why are Arthur and Nero so tunnely on me

I feel so special <333333
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5165 (isolation #320) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Bert »

BBQ town but very annoying

SAD scum
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5171 (isolation #321) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Bert »

Desp is being pretty convincing compared to Casso today. Dang this game.

Hoppity Hop

teehee
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5174 (isolation #322) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Bert »

Desp what do you think of Sakura's reasoning against you
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5178 (isolation #323) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Bert »

If you're scum, we certainly are not.

but I am flippity flopping until deadline cuz it's a coin toss whether to trust you or not
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5180 (isolation #324) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Bert »

Sakura didn't actually replace out of this game, Nacho.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5187 (isolation #325) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5184, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Bert, it doesn't matter that she didn't fully replace out. She didn't fully replace out in Fire Emblem either, tell is still just as strong.
Dang...

but she threatened to replace out before as scum before. it's the way that she said "I'm retiring, I quit, etc." and stuff that sounded pretty super duper town
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5201 (isolation #326) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Bert »

Ffery are you confident Desp is scum

Is Nat confident Nacho is scum
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5202 (isolation #327) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Bert »

two mislynches in a row would be pretty frustrating with the strong players in this game
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5208 (isolation #328) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5182, geists wrote:This is me assuming you might be town:
Just wondering about what degree of uncertainty you are dealing with. Just like on D1 when you were telling me about under what circumstances you might be wrong about Sakura. there were 3 reasons
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5217 (isolation #329) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Bert »

Who would you be willing to counterwagon before time's up and you lose in the trenches
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5219 (isolation #330) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Bert »

Wish you could have a slam dunk scumread while you're alive. I can dream though.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5223 (isolation #331) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Bert »

Wonder if SSK is getting replaced since he just got prodded.

I'd be happy to lynch SAD. strongest gut scumread.

Other scumreads I listed earlier this week are rather weak gut.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5225 (isolation #332) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5224, geists wrote:I'm not aware of such a game, but I do feel like there's a meta-trajectory that will eventually result in such a game.
I'll look up her games later tonight and see if I can find it. My memory may be failing me though, but IIRC it was in July-ish. Maybe early Aug.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5232 (isolation #333) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Bert »

OK I was wrong. It was Duck Duck Goose Open 510 that I kept up with very casually where Sakura was scum in July. I'm an idiot and mixed up self-hammer tendencies (which she does as scum - self-vote) with threatening to replace out.

Don't mind me. Yeah, never mind Nacho.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5233 (isolation #334) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Bert »

Do you think there's enough to get SAD down today
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5255 (isolation #335) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Bert »

Falcon, why did you pick Sakura to analyze in your limited free time?

Also,

UNVOTE:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5260 (isolation #336) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Bert »

why, GM? :C

I like seeing you happy
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5266 (isolation #337) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Bert »

awwwwwwwwwww

I wanna see a happy GM

or I'll be disappoint

bummed outta my mind
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5312 (isolation #338) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Bert »

Intent to hamma

please claim please claim please
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5314 (isolation #339) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Bert »

domo's scumreads are pretty spot on with what I feel on gut anyway
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5328 (isolation #340) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: Cephrir
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5329 (isolation #341) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Bert »

In post 4960, Bert wrote:Ceph is weirding me out too.
hoppity hop hop at your heart's content

Let's see kumbaya
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5337 (isolation #342) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5310, pieguyn wrote:
vote: Desp

\o/
Yeah, I was already voting Desp and don't believe in fake hammers.

See my fake hammer:

Guys, Desp just got totally hammered guys. Watch out. Sakura, this is like such a buss.

Get ready guys, this hammer is fake. Let's all fake hammer Desp for lulz.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5339 (isolation #343) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Bert »

HE'S DEAD GUYS TOTALLY
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5351 (isolation #344) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Bert »

I screwed up. I knew it was a hammer, but I wanted to get reactions and just end the day.

Those last minute flash wagons from D1 got on my nerves and so...yeah.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5359 (isolation #345) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5355, geists wrote:SSK->Bert->massclaim

That's the plan going forward.
Me first today? :)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5362 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5357, geists wrote:Chat as needed, but just know that we've talked and we're not moving our vote until he's dead.
Never mind then...one more game day, I shall endure this game that woefully pains me. :oops:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5369 (isolation #347) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Bert »

@Ffery/Nat:

Because this game is so big and I just wanna be set free, but I intend to put 100% into it until the very bitter end.

If I'm the lynch today, it actually strengthens the town block because their weakest link is gone and scum can't distract themselves by naming me like SAD did yesterday (and BBQ).
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5371 (isolation #348) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Bert »

But ask yourself this:

Do you want another ooba or Benmage lasting till the end game? The answer is simple. No. I am this game's ooba/Benmage.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5378 (isolation #349) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Bert »

SSK is reminding me of AngryPidgeon in one of those old games where he was confscum.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5380 (isolation #350) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Bert »

I like you because when you're trolling, I don't stand out as much. I'll miss you if you die first.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5383 (isolation #351) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Bert »

I'm not, SSK, but thanks for flattering me. I like pizza cheese if there's such a thing. Nah, but swiss for sure. Publix and Kroger and all those stores have their own brands now. Favorite yogurt is Stonyfield, either Vanilla or Strawberry.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5406 (isolation #352) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Bert »

^fail hydra slip
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5427 (isolation #353) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5396, Cephrir wrote:Huh? I dislike this post, it feels like you're trying to antidistance from me.
It looks bad since I hammered when they were suggesting a counterwagon on you WITH Desp at lynch -1 and Casso not far behind

but I was through with it after the

Sakura -> mafiaSSK -> Stuffed Crust craziness from D1's end with flashwagons
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5428 (isolation #354) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Bert »

But, I was being honest in wanting out of this game because I am the weakest player remaining, and the sooner I'm crossed off the list, the better town's chances of winning this. Also, I've been having trouble in this game.

It's good that SSK has claimed scum today, though, for town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5430 (isolation #355) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5396, Cephrir wrote:How is that true at all?
do anti-town things like hopping all over the place on wagons, almost cluelessly. So yes, it is true. <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5434 (isolation #356) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Bert »

Be back later. I suggest leaving SSK alive as he doesn't need to be lynched until it's actually MYLO/LYLO. Wasting a lynch on him now is pretty pointless, we already know what he will flip. Try someone else that's suspicious so we have more info tomorrow.

Vote: Bert
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5435 (isolation #357) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Bert »

Also, as Cabd said, we have several "conftown" remaining, so decide on a non-SSK lynch now (Bert says hi).
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5439 (isolation #358) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5438, KoreanBBQ wrote:For some reason this is infuriating me a little.
It's pretty sound as a plan, actually. Lynching SSK doesn't give us more information than my (or anyone else's) flip would. We already know he's scum.
Yes, it's sad. But you think I'm scum, remember? :P
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5455 (isolation #359) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5447, Cephrir wrote:Bert, could you stop? You're preventing me from having any read on you whatsoever right now.
I haven't prevented Ffery or Falcon or Nacho from getting a read on me. Or even SAD and BBQ who scumread me. Why are you an exception?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5456 (isolation #360) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5442, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Bert, I don't understand your desire to lynch yourself over confirmed scum. If there is any reason to not lynch SSK, it is if we feel that we can lynch a different scum but from your POV, you are confirmed town so why vote yourself?
because you all don't know whether I'm town or not. SSK-lynch doesn't give any more info. Another townie dies during the night, and we start from the same place tomorrow.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5461 (isolation #361) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Bert »

Sure, Ceph...

You're saying the type of things Ffery said in 1436, that's why you were on my radar on D2 here.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5468 (isolation #362) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5467, KoreanBBQ wrote:Oh God, Bert is doing the same crap that Hana did in FEA.
What's FEA
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5469 (isolation #363) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5464, BROseidon wrote:f-16 you're forgetting that Bert puts in less effort as scum b/c of personal reasons.
I lol'd at this, because your game was an aberration, and I've had apathetic games as town too. You obviously haven't seen like my 10 scumgames prior to that if you think I "put in less effort consistently."
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5472 (isolation #364) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5471, KoreanBBQ wrote:Fire Emblem: Awakening but why does it matter and shouldn't it have been obvious I was referring to a mafia game?
If you're going to make a reference, it's nice so some people don't feel left out.

Explain how that's relevant and what Hanasawa did there? And what alignment was he

Are you Nero?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5481 (isolation #365) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5475, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 5472, Bert wrote:
In post 5471, KoreanBBQ wrote:Fire Emblem: Awakening but why does it matter and shouldn't it have been obvious I was referring to a mafia game?
If you're going to make a reference, it's nice so some people don't feel left out.

Explain how that's relevant and what Hanasawa did there? And what alignment was he

Are you Nero?
Why does it matter who I am?

In FEA, much like this game, Hanna got ran up, made a big stink and then started this whole "you guys should lynch me." crap. She was town and yea, it makes me worry that you are town but I hate the way you are implying that you must be town for doing the same thing.
It's Nero because GIF isn't passive aggressive

I never implied I must be town for doing whatever Hana did

I also have not been run up, so bad comparison
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5483 (isolation #366) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Bert »

You also self-voted at the end of D1, BBQ
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5486 (isolation #367) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5482, KoreanBBQ wrote:But I can be passive sggressive quite easily too
GIF-head has more charisma and is nicer on the whole
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5487 (isolation #368) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Bert »

That's how I'm telling you two apart
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5492 (isolation #369) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Bert »

Vote: SSK

Not happy to be doing this, but giving in, as this lynch is pointless until MYLO/LYLO. More stories please....
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5494 (isolation #370) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5493, KoreanBBQ wrote: This is the same "lynch me" type crap that Hana pulled in FEA.

I felt like when you asked what alignment was Hana you were implying you had the same alignment since you are doing something very similar.
Nero, Sakura has pulled the same "lynch me" as SCUM before multiple times. So no it is not alignment indicative. AtE can be pulled as any alignment.

Basically, that reasoning for "going from scumreading me to fencesitting ("Bert may be town but it looks fake"") is not convincing at all, I reckon
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5499 (isolation #371) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5496, KoreanBBQ wrote:So why did you ask her alignment in FEA?
Because if Hana was scum in that game, then that means you're still reading me as scum and/or is no reason to be reading me as less scummy than before. You only said that "Bert is infuriating me a little," and I can't read into what you meant.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5501 (isolation #372) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Basically, both people's reasoning for suddenly not-scumreading me are really weird. One is "Bert puts in less effort as scum," which was rebuked by several other players here. And now this, which AtE is meaningless as an alignment barometer.

On the other hand, SAD is laying low and voting me LOL and not saying much else other than attaching "scum" to every post I make. He's worst by far.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5504 (isolation #373) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 5502, KoreanBBQ wrote:Just see the sakura wagon d1. He's like confirmed scum just with it
Who is confirmed scum?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5506 (isolation #374) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Bert »

"You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. If you stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining." - Pat from Silver Linings Playbook

Silver lining is Nacho is probably town for that D1 wagon on SSK and may find us another scum before all is said and done

What is you all's silver lining
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5558 (isolation #375) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3697, Cephrir wrote:Someone who has played with Bert more than once, is he any good at faking the demeanor at all? Otherwise I'm just about ready to call him town [this is based on everything from his entry to page 100, not just up to this point].
I can fake that demeanor, and if you're trying to read me, that is not what you look for. I'm saying this now since you are very misguided about how to read me. I'm giving you a chance to try looking at this from a different light in case you are town. If you don't, I'll just sit content with a good gut scumread on you

currently, I think you are scum from your way of "sorting" me as if you're getting ready to vote me if the tide turns my way

it's the shady positioning. the "you make me want to call you town, but then you say weird things that are shooting yourself in the foot." That's the type of thing Ffery-scum says when fencesitting about me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5561 (isolation #376) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Bert »

Cephrir seems to think that I'm this party animal that posts the most random troll stuff that I did in Hard Boiled and also sheeps everything that comes within 6 inches of my face. I'm trying to get through to him/her that this is not the case, as we will likely be in games in the future together.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5564 (isolation #377) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5562, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 5561, Bert wrote:Cephrir seems to think that I'm this party animal that posts the most random troll stuff that I did in Hard Boiled and also sheeps everything that comes within 6 inches of my face. I'm trying to get through to him/her that this is not the case, as we will likely be in games in the future together.
You're a party animal!
^says the guy who has been to parties and had alcohol AND lives in a party city - to the guy who has never had a drink in his life and ordered coke at his first bar experience last week.

totes a party animal
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5586 (isolation #378) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Bert »

Well, Sakura, you went AtE in AA and flipped scum.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5594 (isolation #379) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Bert »

I've been trying to suggest pushing someone not named SSK, since SSK flip gives us no info, but it went nowhere
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5615 (isolation #380) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Bert »

unvote
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5635 (isolation #381) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Bert »

Having a period of inactivity everywhere atm, will be back in two days though. Sorry!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5642 (isolation #382) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Bert »

SSK's trolling wasn't helping him actually get lynched, so now he's trying to be semi-serious. Lol.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5645 (isolation #383) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Bert »

MafiaSSK, please refrain from speaking.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5647 (isolation #384) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5646, KoreanBBQ wrote:I also never speculated about you being town, like ever, so IDK where you got that crap.
:lol:
In post 5475, KoreanBBQ wrote:In FEA, much like this game, Hanna got ran up, made a big stink and then started this whole "you guys should lynch me." crap. She was town and yea, it makes me worry that you are town but I hate the way you are implying that you must be town for doing the same thing.
Also, I don't care because I got stood up yesterday so I'm not taking my games seriously for a few days, sorry!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5649 (isolation #385) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Bert »

I don't care if you die either! I'm glad our feelings are mutual!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5652 (isolation #386) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5650, KoreanBBQ wrote:But its super transparent that I'm town so you not caring if I die is probs a scumclaim. :)
This statement should get a Scummy for Most Deranged Statement! That's delusional thinking if you seriously think that, and also there are quite a few doubting if you're town and/or scumreading you!

:P
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5654 (isolation #387) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Bert »

You're a funny guy!!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5657 (isolation #388) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Bert »

I think Nero is just super annoying but town. His delusions of grandeur are weird as poop though!

SAD I'm pretty sure is scum! Cephrir too! Also don't like Pie still! That's it!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5662 (isolation #389) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Bert »

GIF's posts are so much more sane and chill than Nero it's not even funny. The delusions of grandeur are obviously Nero, don't lie! <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5667 (isolation #390) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5663, KoreanBBQ wrote:I know that A.) Anyone that has game experience with me and B.) is town knows how different my town and scum games are.
Ooh Nero likes to self-meta.

See, that's something I don't see GIF saying. HAHAHA owned
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5669 (isolation #391) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Bert »

That the delusion of grandeur is all you! Duh!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5671 (isolation #392) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Bert »

Sorry, GIF is a sweetie pie!! Only Nero says the meanie things!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5672 (isolation #393) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Bert »

Nero you are the Robin to his Batman.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5677 (isolation #394) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Bert »

I don't bite humans!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5697 (isolation #395) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Bert »

It's really sad because if SSK had started today seriously, we would have doubts about him and whether his lynch is right for today.

I've never been in a real game where scum was confirmed and gave up before lynch. You see new things every day.

Such is life.

Bert
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5705 (isolation #396) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5704, Norlkaz wrote:For the benefit of those examining me, my defense of SSK was sincere and I later noted some of the arguments I made didn't feel so strong in retrospect.
It's not at all unusual for me to change my mind or argue against myself, and I think I've actually hurt my activity a bit by being uncertain and afraid to be wrong.
You won't get much more introspection from me.
You will get more scumlynching though, as promised.
You're all talk (I can see some Mastin in you) and not much else!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5706 (isolation #397) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5703, Sakura Hana wrote:Bert you're currently voting no one, why aren't you voting any of:
Hello Sakura!

Your argument on me is good, except I'm Bert! I'm impressed though!

I am not voting anyone else because SSK is going to get lynched today and nothing I say or do will change that!

I didn't know Desp would flip town!

I teased you because you associated Desp with me before he even flipped!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5707 (isolation #398) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5703, Sakura Hana wrote:Self-vote out of nowhere, and i don't know the purpose of it, i wouldn't be surprised if he did this as scum to appear town just by throwing the same kind of AtE I do, but idk =/
I have experience to fall back on from being on this site so long, so no this AtE is not alignment indicative!!! You should disregard it or just judge it as being genuine/fake and go from there! Do you understand! :D
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5710 (isolation #399) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Bert »

Sounds good Bo-bakura Sakura!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”