NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5172, Sakura Hana wrote:If you were really town and you were really scumreading me you'd keep trying to convince town why im scum and why everything i've done is fake.
You aren't pushing because you know I'm town and there's no way you can make up a way for what i've done to look fake so you gave up pushing in that direction, so you'll just settle with just about anything else.
:neutral:

there is no support for your lynch at all, because you busted out a broken pseudo trust tell

you trying to tell me that the only thing town would do in my situation would be to continue pushing for your lynch even though that will never be a reality for reasons that are essentially not game related is pretty silly

pedit: it sucks donkey balls
;)
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 5171, Bert wrote:Desp is being pretty convincing compared to Casso today. Dang this game.

Vote: Casso

Hoppity Hop

teehee
Sometimes I wonder if we're even reading the same game.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:32 am

In post 5175, Desperado wrote:
In post 5172, Sakura Hana wrote:If you were really town and you were really scumreading me you'd keep trying to convince town why im scum and why everything i've done is fake.
You aren't pushing because you know I'm town and there's no way you can make up a way for what i've done to look fake so you gave up pushing in that direction, so you'll just settle with just about anything else.
:neutral:

there is no support for your lynch at all, because you busted out a broken pseudo trust tell

you trying to tell me that the only thing town would do in my situation would be to continue pushing for your lynch even though that will never be a reality for reasons that are essentially not game related is pretty silly

pedit: it sucks donkey balls
Do you have a case on Sakura?
Why do you think a pseudo trust tell that Sakura was banned for is inaccurate?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Bert »

If you're scum, we certainly are not.

but I am flippity flopping until deadline cuz it's a coin toss whether to trust you or not
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5177, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Do you have a case on Sakura?
Why do you think a pseudo trust tell that Sakura was banned for is inaccurate?
the case on sakura is the same case that got her to l-1

i don't care about the accuracy of the tell, which was kind of the point i was making.

in fact, knowing she was already banned for it once makes it more likely that she's scum for it...otherwise she would be facing another ban, right?
;)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Bert »

Sakura didn't actually replace out of this game, Nacho.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:36 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 5170, Desperado wrote:please click my username and find some actual games if you're going to try and meta me
I can't be bothered, I'm too lazy. Plus I don't need to. Why the fuck would scum ridicule a conf townie who is townreading him?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:37 am

Post by geists »

In post 5173, Desperado wrote:
In post 5157, geists wrote:
In post 5152, DOMO wrote:Casso would be an asset if they were town. I'm not feeling casso as a huge asset right now. I wonder why that is?

ffery, did you explain your interpretation of desp's comment? You don't seem to think it's a scumslip, yet that's who you're voting for.
I read it as "any scumteam you could construct from this player list would benefit from a dead Tammy-town."

I'm voting him because of his body of work in this game, which doesn't give me town-Desp vibes at all.
is it still for the same incorrect reasons you gave to justify this narrative the last time?
This is me assuming you might be town:

You know that with the exception of a low probability corner case, I'm likely town. You know that my reads sometimes aren't terrible. You and I have worked pretty well together and actually identified scum before even in situations where the overall hydra relations were quite strained.

That's not the case this time. I've reached out a few times, gotten back "lolyerscum" mostly, and in circumstances where I don't understand why you would even have that read.

So, if you're town, help me understand why our useful communications and synchronicity of reads have been nonexistent. Explain why you didn't make a real effort to sort me or get me lynched on day 1.

Right now, it's you or casso. I vastly prefer your lynch over his because I've seen lots of town-nacho signs starting mid-late day 1 and never letting up.

If I think you're town I'll look elsewhere.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 5179, Desperado wrote:in fact, knowing she was already banned for it once makes it more likely that she's scum for it...otherwise she would be facing another ban, right?
Nah I don't like this. You'd think if a rule is broken, then it's force replace regardless of alignment. Lack of force replace is not alignment indicative, nor should it be presented as such.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:41 am

Subject: Ban/Restriction Announcements
LlamaFluff wrote:Sakura Hana has been banned from joining any new games for two weeks due to excessive replacing out of games and doing such to enact a trust tell.
Bert, it doesn't matter that she didn't fully replace out. She didn't fully replace out in Fire Emblem either, tell is still just as strong.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5182, geists wrote: That's not the case this time. I've reached out a few times, gotten back "lolyerscum" mostly, and in circumstances where I don't understand why you would even have that read.

So, if you're town, help me understand why our useful communications and synchronicity of reads have been nonexistent. Explain why you didn't make a real effort to sort me or get me lynched on day 1.
i saw something from nat early in the game--that i will not elaborate on--and haven't trusted you since
;)
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:43 am

Post by DOMO »

I don't even understand that ban.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Bert »

In post 5184, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Bert, it doesn't matter that she didn't fully replace out. She didn't fully replace out in Fire Emblem either, tell is still just as strong.
Dang...

but she threatened to replace out before as scum before. it's the way that she said "I'm retiring, I quit, etc." and stuff that sounded pretty super duper town
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 5185, Desperado wrote:i saw something from nat early in the game--that i will not elaborate on--and haven't trusted you since
God please don't do this just as I'm finally townreading ffery.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5183, DOMO wrote:
In post 5179, Desperado wrote:in fact, knowing she was already banned for it once makes it more likely that she's scum for it...otherwise she would be facing another ban, right?
Nah I don't like this. You'd think if a rule is broken, then it's force replace regardless of alignment. Lack of force replace is not alignment indicative, nor should it be presented as such.
in any case, the point remains: sakura telling me i'm scum for not pushing for her lynch today after she intentionally threatened to replace out reads more like scum reaching for a reason than town going pants on head retard
;)
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 am

Where has she threatened to replace out as scum?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5188, DOMO wrote:
In post 5185, Desperado wrote:i saw something from nat early in the game--that i will not elaborate on--and haven't trusted you since
God please don't do this just as I'm finally townreading ffery.
i wouldn't worry about it honestly

trust your role results unless proven otherwise
;)
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 am

In post 5185, Desperado wrote:
In post 5182, geists wrote: That's not the case this time. I've reached out a few times, gotten back "lolyerscum" mostly, and in circumstances where I don't understand why you would even have that read.

i saw something from nat early in the game--that i will not elaborate on--and haven't trusted you since
Nothing ffery has done has given you any sort of townread?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:47 am

Post by DOMO »

I'm actually thinking we should speedlynch sakura. Who brought this subject up?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:48 am

Post by geists »

In post 5185, Desperado wrote:

Ok.

Still assuming you might be town.

Whatever you saw, you've drawn an incorrect conclusion from it.

But, you have some reason for erroneously believing I'm scum. You have the idea that Sakura would manipulate her replace-out meta for this game (which I actually agree with, I'm not going to townbin-and-forget her this game). And those two players reading Nacho as town along with your own read, whatever is driving it, is such that you won't back off Nacho.

Which of the 3 is your strongest read?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5192, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Nothing ffery has done has given you any sort of townread?
not really no
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 5194, geists wrote:But, you have some reason for erroneously believing I'm scum. You have the idea that Sakura would manipulate her replace-out meta for this game (which I actually agree with, I'm not going to townbin-and-forget her this game). And those two players reading Nacho as town along with your own read, whatever is driving it, is such that you won't back off Nacho.

Which of the 3 is your strongest read?
sakura
;)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I said this many times before, just because you've seen me do something only as town doesnt mean im not capable of doing it as scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:51 am

Post by DOMO »

vote sakura
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5193, DOMO wrote:I'm actually thinking we should speedlynch sakura.
This is actually a good idea, that way I get less games to focus on, and Nacho lives.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”