Micro 193 - HD had a Greater Idea (Mafia)! [GAME OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 am

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: Mac
I'm allergic to fastfood, especially the big types...

@Channel I prefer funny roles and Cheery dog was the one who turned down maf 1shot dayvig :]
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Guyett »

Tbh I was a bit drunk at a concert last night when I made the choice (went to see die antwoord)... the role I chose at the time seemed the most fun but looking back at my decision I think I made the wrong choice lol
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Guyett »

I was in work :(
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Guyett »

Nah I work in an off licence.... did a wine tasting and I got to take 3 bottles home with me :D
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Guyett »

@CBD I was flicking through you twitter. plus points for being a Game of thrones fan and a footy fan :)
I see you were on to Crstig... he's on footballforums.net which is where I come from :) I've played and run a few games of mafia there :]

also I take it you are a stoke fan? I'm a Spurs man myself :]
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Guyett »

well I'm not sober :( people weren't playing so I thought I'd have a chat..... I'll stop if it irritates you that much.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Guyett »

I'd be looking at the people who gave up the chance to be good wholesome Vanilla Townies... Honestly guys you sicken me :(
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Post by Guyett »

ChannelDelibird - kind of suspicious at the vote change to Especially without any reasoning for the change, would like to hear some as you're coming off slightly scummy.

Mac - getting a null read for the time being.

EspeciallyTheLies - Your claim that you prefer to play as scum comes off a bit odd to me and the reasons for discarding the role seems wishywashy. I feel your claim as prefering scum is a potential WIFOM set up.

TheTrollie - not sure why he is targeting the people he is and not others if he is using discards as a reason for targeting...

Cheery Dog - very defensive so far. Not sure if I like you dragging me into your defense btw and as for reasons for discarding I doubt they are the same as mine.

JasonWazza - hasn't even posted yet so null read.

DrDolittle - ever so slight town read for your reasons on Especially.

Grimgroove - Also getting a slight town read from your posts. They are logical and concise.

For reasons stated above
UNVOTE: mac
VOTE: CDB
FoS
- Especially and Cheery
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 am

Post by Guyett »

I don't see a problem with explaining why you discarded your other role as long as you have a fairly logical reason
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:37 am

Post by Guyett »

@CDB why are you happy with your vote on grim?

@Especially you aren't helping your cause imo...
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 56, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 33, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 30, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 26, Cheery Dog wrote:So why didn't you list Guyett?
why the fuck would he have to be scum for discarding werewolf supersaint
Because it has the same logic as me discarding mafia 1-shot vig as far as I'm aware.
nah its very different..
.supersaint role suks
, 1-shot vig is hawt.

also

CONGRATS TO CDB

CDB won a free pass from my vote on Day 1!

UNVOTE:
Exactly, it is a role that the power only comes into effect when I get lynched and in a game with no certainties that there would be more werewolves it didn't make sense to take it.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 60, DrDolittle wrote:putting a vote on another player that isn't even here is pretty pointless. Anways, UNVOTE:

VOTE: Guyett. Tell me, do you regret discarding supersaint?
"the role I chose at the time seemed the most fun but looking back at my decision I think I made the wrong choice lol"
"it is a role that the power only comes into effect when I get lynched and in a game with no certainties that there would be more werewolves it didn't make sense to take it."
IMO That's contradictory. Also, I see only fluffy fluff coming from you.
I said I think I made the wrong choice because the role I picked isn't actually that great. Like Werewolf is a role that allows a faction kill at night time but the power only comes into effect when I get lynched and would have been useless to my win condition if I chose that role. It was effectively just Mafia goon.
The role I chose is quite different, it doesnt have a role that only comes into effect if I get lynched and is pro my winning condition.
Does that make sense?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Guyett »

He hasn't been active on the site for the past day or so, but he should have been in here before then.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 am

Post by Guyett »

@DrD

yep :]
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Guyett »

I've looked through Cheery dogs ISO as I've found him somewhat suspicious

post 10
I'm not really happy with people linking me into why they would or wouldn't do something, as far as I'm concerned the 2 discarded roles are quite different and I find it quite strange that you would discard such a powerful role. I mean scum role with a killing power during the night and a single day kill too!!! That is a very very powerful role in any game... let alone a 9 person game. The only drawback is that it is unlikely that there would be any other Mafia members so you would effectively be a serial killer. This gets me thinking about what role would be better than that role....

post 33

I doubt it, my logic was that the supersaint power is useless for the win condition.... the role you discarded has powers very useful for its win condition.

post 34
Eh not exactly... vengeful townie is more useful than supersaint werewolf as if the vengeful townie is lynched they can choose who to take out with them, supersaint doesnt have that option. Also vengeful townie can take out a scum player which helps townies as there is more townies in the game to continue... this is not the case with werewolf as there is no guarantee that there would be other werewolves to continue the fight.

post 42

I would have thought it is quite obvious... I'm quite new here and I think I worked out why. Surely you would have been able to see why... perhaps you are playing a bit dumb for the laugh?

post 59
A vote for an inactive player...
If Jason had been viewing the thread it could be seen as scum lurking but I think he just forgot about this game. Voting based on activity is a bit of a scum tell imo. As for your posts in 63 and 65 they are very wishy washy reasons for voting for Jason.

post 68
then why vote for Jason? surely a vote for an active player to get some reads would have been more proactive?

Looking through your posts it looks like you are active lurking... there is no scumhunting going on imo
therefore
UNVOTE: CBD
VOTE: Cheery Dog
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Guyett »

I'm here. Just reading and stuff. I had my college graduation and i was drinking for 15 hours. I drunk hammered someone in another game which was silly so i decided to not post here until i sorted my shit out. I am still happy with my vote :]
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 127, TheTrollie wrote:CDB am i dumb for not voting Mac?

why dont we like whoever im currently voting
(i think ^this^)
but im at work so i cant check right now
Is that for me or Mac?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Post by Guyett »

Ok I've a bit of free time so I'm reading through ISO's and putting some thoughts together.

Spoiler: CBD
post 7 and post 110
I'm a bit cautious of this. This looks like a not so subtle townclaim and I'm suspicious of people who bring up examples of past games of themselves doing the exact same thing... I'm all for others bringing it up but when you bring it up yourself it looks desperate. Especially the way it says this is what I did before when I was town... look I've done it again (hint hint I am town)

post 49 could you explain this one to me? I dont quite get it. thanks

post 111 nothing to stop people lying... I could easily say that I just can't get enough of playing as town despite picking some scummy role. Like I said in my read of Cheery I think to an extent you can read into some people based on their discard. For example you cant really read too much into a VT discard as most roles will be better than a VT. Discarding a decent role could be down to playstyle... or it could be because they got an even better role.

seems a bit WIFOM

post 115 Could you expand a bit more on your Mac vote please? Something more indepth than just over reactions. You ask Jason to do it in post 120 so why can't you do it :]
Also what are your reasons for me being town?

Overall I'm getting a Null read here, some slight town leaningings and some slight scum leanings

Spoiler: DrDolittle
post 28 and post 27 I really liked this opening vote

post 43 I agree here regarding ETL's overcompensating response to CBD's question. TBH a lot of that fluff was due to posting when drunk... I will probably stop doing that after what I did in another game when drunk.

post 82 Govener or PGO would be better and Cheery brought them up already... Actually a recruiter would be a good role too for a killing scum faction, you get the night kill and you can recruit which in a game of this size is a great advantage.

post 84 yeah I really don't see the point in this at all?

post 93

1 is just showing off :P but I disagree with the 2nd statment. What are the odds of another werewolf being drawn out? looking at the anti-town roles Mafia, Werewolves, Aliens, Serial Killer, Lyncher, Survivor and Cult thats a big group to chose from.

post 130 did my readings on Cheery not count as scumhunting? :(

I'm getting a light town reading here, nothing overly town yet
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 141, DrDolittle wrote:
Also, why did you decide to ISO CDB and me?
This is scum hunting. So after CDog, do you think that we too are most likely scum? Then after CDog, "null" and "light town" are now your worst reads?

P.S. CDB's response to Jason is irrefutable. The RQS, regardless of scumminess, does not make CDB's current position more or less scummy.
I'm planning on doing everyone, I'm townhunting as well as scumhunting. You are likely town but I'm not so sure about CDB.

I'm going to work in 2 hours so I'll try to get another person done before I head in, then I'll try get more done after work.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Guyett »

Spoiler: Grim
post 35

I agree with the point about choosing vengeful roles but disagree with the part that vengeful townie is useless. It is in my eyes a very useful roles due to the win condition for a townie... you need to remove the scum and if you were to be lynched you could take one scum person out with you.

[url-http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5053248]post 36[/url]

drunk posting is townish? really?

post 38, post 47 and post 50 Could you go over your reasons against ETL again thanks :]

post 55 this is a bit out of the blue... its a bit late for RVS. slight hint of scummyness

post 88 In post 59 CDog suggests if another 1 shot vig was drawn they'd be confirmed town, he could be breadcrumbing that he is a town 1 shot vig. However I dont see how the discard would point to CDog not being scum.

post 106 Nothing more to say? come on grim don't be so lazy.

yeah so Grim is leaning scum for me at the moment.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #144 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 140, DrDolittle wrote: FFS, I've already explained myself to Grim. See 93, which I highlighted my bolded part. Also do you see a mafia recruiter or a mafia pgo in the setup? There is a cult recruiter, and that is a damned worse role than the 1 shot vig.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... Idea_Mafia

Ah right, I didn't know they all had to be chosen from that, I thought they could be kind of blends of 2 roles too. My bad :[
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 158, TheTrollie wrote:they. r. both. obv. scum.
Grim and Mac?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Guyett »

I have ISO'd grim already, I'll have a look at Mac in a bit... just watching a film
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Guyett »

@Grim I'm not particularly fond of people voting without giving reason, to me it looks like you can't think of a good enough reason yet and you're taking a lazy easy option.

however I like your readings on Mac in post 152
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #166 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Guyett »

Spoiler: mac
post 37

Did you forget or were you lurking? a lot of your following posts are examples of active lurking...
Also there is very little definitive choices or feelings here... instead there is a lot of wishywashy feelings.
looking at discards is not completely pointless imo, you can look at their meta to see what kind of play style they prefer.

post 40
roleblocker is a hell of an annoying role to play because it's easy to manipulate. It's not the worst role for me in the world but I find it frustrating. I discovered this fact in a micro game a month ago when I was a roleblocker and manipulated into lynching town. we lost. :( and again, it come down to a difference of opinion
don't see how bringing up examples of your history is relevant to how others play?!?
Also you could have been a VT and you could have been manipulated into lynching a townie... RB has little to do with this. More fluff

post 91
All I see from #84 is a bunch of nothing that looks like an effort at doing something.
the irony...

I kinda like Guyett's vote
then why not vote for CDog? more hedging and fluff

post 94
I am untroubled by it.
so untroubled that you post a delayed OMGUS vote for grim without a reason? Bonus scum points here

Mac is the scummiest person for me at the minute

ok so to clarify on my readings so far I think I have
CDog as scummy
DrD as light town
CDB as null
Grim as light scum
Mac as scum

Therefore
UNVOTE: Cheery Dog
FOS: Cheery Dog
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Guyett »

@ trollie desperate much lol
@ Mac, don't keep us waiting now... I don't particularly like people stallers
@ jason Come on lad get posting, need to hear more from you.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #184 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Guyett »

He's not... if you had time to post that surely you have time to vote :P
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #189 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Guyett »

Jason discarded a town conspiracy theorist... the wiki says there are 3 so that leaves 2 left. I think that's a 1 in 54 chance of getting another one.
town conspiracy theorist is essentially a miller so investigating is pointless here...
Hmm I will have to go back over things
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Guyett »

@CDB what is the reason behind that? is it to do with Grims reaction at Mac's claim?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #192 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Guyett »

more of a role cop though
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #195 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 171, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 165, Guyett wrote:@Grim I'm not particularly fond of people voting without giving reason, to me it looks like you can't think of a good enough reason yet and you're taking a lazy easy option.

I think my reads prove that I had reasons all along
Do you think I'd take the risk simply calling someone scum wityhout having any reasons for it? I could have gone for the "argument" that I was reaction testing, but I shot down that possibility myself by actively rooting for his lynch. I had reasons from the very start, but simply chose not to give them yet. Partially out of laziness. But lazy doesn't make me scum.

I've only got two town-reads so far, two leaning scum, one scum, the rest is null.
... I kind of covered that in my post?!? you say you had reasons all along but you only posted it long after your vote... like I said you vote for someone without reason and later you post reasons when you think some up.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #197 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 193, ChannelDelibird wrote:This really is the least important semantic argument we could possibly be having so let's stop.
lol yeah.
Tbh I'm still suspicious of Grim but I dont really find Macs reveal very convincing...
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #211 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Guyett »

vote for him then... or do you really want to hammer?
you are not very committing with votes onto a wagon are you haha
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #212 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Guyett »

sorry I'm an idiot... just seen you're already on him /derp moment
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #213 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Guyett »

Spoiler: lots of quotes
In post 198, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 195, Guyett wrote:
In post 171, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 165, Guyett wrote:@Grim I'm not particularly fond of people voting without giving reason, to me it looks like you can't think of a good enough reason yet and you're taking a lazy easy option.

I think my reads prove that I had reasons all along.
Do you think I'd take the risk simply calling someone scum wityhout having any reasons for it? I could have gone for the "argument" that I was reaction testing, but I shot down that possibility myself by actively rooting for his lynch. I had reasons from the very start, but simply chose not to give them yet. Partially out of laziness. But lazy doesn't make me scum.

I've only got two town-reads so far, two leaning scum, one scum, the rest is null.
... I kind of covered that in my post?!? you say you had reasons all along but you only posted it long after your vote... like I said you vote for someone without reason and later you post reasons when you think some up.
How could I be sure that "I'd think something up", if I couldn't at the time of my vote? That would be stupidly risky, don't you think?
Do you find my thoughts on Mac's initial votes (from before my vote on him) compelling?
Or do you get the feeling they are artificial and "thought up"?
what thoughts?
before this
In post 55, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 54, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm being honest.
Aren't we all? :mrgreen:

UNVOTE:
the only time you mentioned mac was acknowledging a correction on the sex of ETL and this post where you agree with Mac!!!
In post 50, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 40, Mac wrote:
In post 38, Grimgroove wrote: For Especially The Lies: What you say is true, but from the list of discarded roles, I think Town Roleblocker looks like the most interesting town-aligned role that got discarded. "Interesting" is indeed personal, but I think few will disagree. I find it interesting EspeciallyTheLies immediately starts defending this choice by claiming she (thank you for pointing that out Mac :p) doesn't know how to play that role well. I don't find this a compelling reason.
Yeah I didn't quite get the defence either. could be seen
as an early scum attempt to throw people off the case
but then again it could just be the truth. why would ETL defend against something she wasn't under pressure from?
You answered your own question. But like I said, clarifying a choice is not the problem for me. Even though DrDoLittle and I both have our doubts surrounding EspeciallyTheLies, we have them for different reasons.
In post 38, Grimgroove wrote:As opposed to DrDoLittle I don't find the forcedness a problem: I can see town feeling equally compelled to state a reason for not picking the roleblocker. But I just don't like the reason. There's nothing especially difficult about being a roleblocker. and even if there were, picking the role would provide one with the chance to actually learn some of the mechanics (if there are any) better.
roleblocker is a hell of an annoying role to play because it's easy to manipulate. It's not the worst role for me in the world but I find it frustrating. I discovered this fact in a micro game a month ago when I was a roleblocker and manipulated into lynching town. we lost. :( and again, it come down to a difference of opinion
What does this have to do with the role of roleblocker? You can just as easily be manipulated as a doctor or any other role for that matter. Even as a confirmed sane cop you can still be manipulated, even when you hold extra information.

I don't like your reasoning son and you are tunneling on Mac.

UNVOTE: mac
FOS: Mac (and still on Cheery)
VOTE: Grim
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #237 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 214, DrDolittle wrote:^ Those gotta be the worst fucking reasons to put someone on L-1. Also, please call out L-1.

VOTE: Guyet
please look at my previous thoughts on him, I think he is scum :shrug:
Also it was late and I thought it was only L-2... sorry :(

I don't see any difference in a vote for someone to put them at L-1 or L-3 anyway, If I think they're acting scummy I'll vote for them.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #240 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 238, Grimgroove wrote:Could you explain your interactions with trollie, Guyett?
which ones?
In post 239, JasonWazza wrote:I think your word choice arguments are shit, other then that, seems like a good argument.
who was that directed at?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #243 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Guyett »

your post at 152 is nice, but it still was posted well after your vote for mac... I don't see why you are arguing with this.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #246 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Guyett »

@grim yeah trollie is my scum buddy :roll:

In post 20, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 19, Guyett wrote:@CBD I was flicking through you twitter. plus points for being a Game of thrones fan and a footy fan :)
I see you were on to Crstig... he's on footballforums.net which is where I come from :) I've played and run a few games of mafia there :]

also I take it you are a stoke fan? I'm a Spurs man myself :]
r u serious right now?
he got angry when I was saying nice stuff to others... I should have been saying nice stuff to him
defending me <3
In post 56, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 33, Cheery Dog wrote:
Because it has the same logic as me discarding mafia 1-shot vig as far as I'm aware.
nah its very different...supersaint role suks, 1-shot vig is hawt.

also

CONGRATS TO CDB

CDB won a free pass from my vote on Day 1!

UNVOTE:
more defence <3
or rather more good logic that the werewolf supersaint is a shit role in a greater idea game...

In post 100, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 88, Grimgroove wrote: The 1-shot DayVig discard seems to point to Cheery Dog not being scum
o yeah btw, i dont think i ever indicated this but i was totes not thinking when i said CD had a scummy discard. Discarding a strong scum role seems to imply that he wanted to be town more than he wanted to have a sick role.

Then again, the thing i hate about the dayvig type roles is ppl start just lynching off of probability (1/3 in this case) that u r scum. But thats probably not at play here I really think the dude is town.
our first little fight </3
I think we both put a little more into discards than others but we have a difference of opinion regarding the reasons behind cheery's discard.
In post 139, TheTrollie wrote:yo i bet mac is scum but i also bet grimmgroove is scum
well my top 3 scum candidates at the moment are grim, mac and cheery...
of course I'm going to listen to someone who also thinks some of those people are scum in order to get more info out those people

In post 180, TheTrollie wrote:o i didnt realize ETL said something...
but mac and grimm are totes scum
my reaction after this post was to make a comment saying he was desperate...

yeah so I'm getting a light town read from trollie at the moment. He along with DrD are my 2 main town players at the moment
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #247 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 245, DrDolittle wrote:
1. Show me where you thought he was scum.

2. There definitedly is a difference when the wagon becomes larger.
In post 143, Guyett wrote:
Spoiler: Grim
post 35

I agree with the point about choosing vengeful roles but disagree with the part that vengeful townie is useless. It is in my eyes a very useful roles due to the win condition for a townie... you need to remove the scum and if you were to be lynched you could take one scum person out with you.

[url-http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5053248]post 36[/url]

drunk posting is townish? really?

post 38, post 47 and post 50 Could you go over your reasons against ETL again thanks :]

post 55 this is a bit out of the blue... its a bit late for RVS. slight hint of scummyness

post 88 In post 59 CDog suggests if another 1 shot vig was drawn they'd be confirmed town, he could be breadcrumbing that he is a town 1 shot vig. However I dont see how the discard would point to CDog not being scum.

post 106 Nothing more to say? come on grim don't be so lazy.

yeah so Grim is leaning scum for me at the moment.

as for 2 we'll agree to disagree.
I want someone to intend to hammer so we can get a claim out of grim.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #249 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by Guyett »

because I hadnt iso'd hime yet...
you can slot him in as light town now that I've had a brief look over his ISO.

I also left out ETL and Jason, is that a problem too?

stop getting so pissy when I don't believe you mate.
you voted without a reason and then posted reasons later... how do I know that you did have those thoughts all along? should I take your claim at face value? There is no proof that you did have those thoughts before as you didn't post them.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #251 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Guyett »

as for my reactions towards trollies posts there have been 2 I thnk? one when I called him out for being desperate and the other when I gave out to him for not voting for you after asking for people to lynch you, then realising he already had voted for you.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #255 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 250, DrDolittle wrote:As of Post 39, you think Grim is town. So we will ignore 35.

Of 38, 47, 50; you're asking him to explain something, not a valid scum tell

Of 55, You acuse him of RVSing, but you didn't say anything Trollie's vote on 57 2 posts later, which has exactly the same format

Of 88, See post 100 and 140. He's not alone.

Of 106, Many people don't give out reasons for their vote. At that time, Mac's case was still unnoticed, and I think it gives rather town points for him calling it out.

Again, do you have anything actually valid, something that tells me you are not picking on Grim because he has a big wagon?
honestly I didn't like how quick grim was on to mac's role claim looking to make it out to be scum.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #256 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by Guyett »

Not that it matters what I say DrD, I doubt anything I say will change your opinion of me... you've been on my back pretty much since day 1 :shrug:
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #265 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Guyett »

well I might have been buddying to trollie lately as some of his reads match my own... that being said I am not basing my game on his reads. I had grim iso'd as I thought he was suspicious already and I Iso'd Mac to see if my reads were close to his. However some of the earlier examples you pulled up are merely me being polite to people.
I was not double checking to make sure I was still his buddy... more checking what people he was talking about, nice of you to twist it to suit your argument.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #266 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 264, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 249, Guyett wrote: stop getting so pissy when I don't believe you mate.
you voted without a reason and then posted reasons later... how do I know that you did have those thoughts all along? should I take your claim at face value? There is no proof that you did have those thoughts before as you didn't post them.
Why does it actually matter about when he had whichever thoughts? They're down in a post now, so therefore they are his thoughts at present, which is what we're playing in.

I understand that now, his vote without reason was pinging my scumdar but I may have been tunnelling on that :(
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #268 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:20 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 262, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 255, Guyett wrote: honestly I didn't like how quick grim was on to mac's role claim looking to make it out to be scum.

vs.
In post 197, Guyett wrote:
In post 193, ChannelDelibird wrote:This really is the least important semantic argument we could possibly be having so let's stop.
lol yeah.
Tbh I'm still suspicious of Grim but I dont really find Macs reveal very convincing...

You're all over the place Guyett.

@CBD: We're done talking.
I don't find it too convincing grim, but I did say it was possible in an earlier post... possible but the probability is quite slim. However your sudden claim of him being alien seemed very forced.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #270 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Guyett »

@CDB hope you're ok bud, rl issues can be bad :(
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #275 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:55 am

Post by Guyett »

I think trollie is town too, he has an odd play style and I'm reading some of his other games to try help... he likes to troll a lot.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #276 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:56 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 271, ChannelDelibird wrote:Nah it's nothing serious (not even a RL issue really), just grumpy.
Thats good to hear, is someone really bugging you in another game then?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #278 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 am

Post by Guyett »

Oh I wasn't asking for info on the other game haha, no worries mate hope things sort themselves out :)
/off topic stuff

Jason has been very quiet here lately.. might it be worth looking at his meta for his scum behavior and see if he lurks as scum?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #280 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Guyett »

just an observation on this game compared to his activity in other games. I'm gonna flick through his posts for a little bit... I have an idea
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #281 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Guyett »

Ok just flicking through his ISO he looks town. He is getting caught up on your opening post question but other than that his posts are solid
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #284 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 282, Grimgroove wrote:I can't believe you fooled my during the starting phase of this game. You were one of my strongest town reads for a long time.
maybe its because I am town...
I would say to check my meta but this is my 2nd game and I cant really discuss my 1st as its ongoing but I do tend to have a slight anti-town play style (there is a reason for this)
However I could link you to some games on a different forum that I've completed :D
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #287 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Guyett »

I have already said I have a light scum read on you and I may have been a bit tunnelish (is that a word) on you this morning. I only voted on you to try get a claim out of you and also to see if you'd swing to null or heavy scum based on your reaction. FWIW I have you at null to light scum.
I brought them up as you said
I can't believe you fooled my during the starting phase of this game. You were one of my strongest town reads for a long time.
my meta could give reasons for stuff, there is also an example of my play as scum when I fake claimed as a miller and got busted... my reaction was interesting haha.

As for the bracketed part I'd prefer to keep it secret for now but if people want me to talk about it I will.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #289 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Guyett »

Oh and for the time being UNVOTE: grim

edit just seen your post grim
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #290 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Guyett »

Nothing major, I've already gone over my case for Cheery Dog but I'm beginning to have some slight doubts.
I have Mac as scummy and you as light scum.

I have DrD and Trollie as light town... I 'd place CDB as a bit lighter but still on the town side of null and I have everyone else Null
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #303 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 300, Grimgroove wrote:Guyett, please respond to my latest posts.
Mac, just saying you think I'm town doesn't absolve you from replying to me.
ChannelDelibird, you also stated you would clarify your position.
Dr. Dolittle, I don't understand your options that you don't want to lynch. They're both completely null in my book.
Jason isn't part of my preferred lynches.
I used to have two townreads, but Guyett dropped from the top of my list to the bottom, joining Mac.
Trollie will have to be looked into during a later stage of the game. CBD vouching for him is weird, but somehow reassuring for the time being.
the ones of your interactions with trollie?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #308 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:11 am

Post by Guyett »

I'm not following you, could you point out what posts you're talking about?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #312 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Guyett »

@grim I have to go to work now but I will have a look at what you are saying when I return.
@ grim and CDog that's fine, even if I get lynched I can still win and I might be able to help out the people with the same wincon as me.... thus enabling me to win. I have a few ideas on who is scum and who is not so I hope I make the right choice with my PR.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #322 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Guyett »

I was going to try and claim a 1shot day vig townie and say I'd shoot someone before I got hammered but you would only get me to shoot someone now to prove it so I'm gonna proper role claim.
Well done guys you got me, I'm the cult recruiter. Good job to DrD and Grim for catching me out.
do with this what you will but you now have a lynch target for before the deadline...
keep chatting or lynch now if you want but I won't self hammer.
gg all
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #331 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Guyett »

I WIN!!! j/k
good luck town... I had hoped you would have delayed my inevitable lynching until I got back from work so I could get some thoughts done and help the town out.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #334 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Guyett »

hmm well I'm heading out now so I wont be able to post an indepth analysis.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #335 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Guyett »

ChannelDelibird - light town
Mac - scum
EspeciallyTheLies - null
TheTrollie - light town
Guyett - cult bastard haha
Cheery Dog - light scum
JasonWazza - null
DrDolittle - so very town
Grimgroove - null
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #338 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Guyett »

I'll be back up mod, please send me your role pm's :P
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #492 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Guyett »

shoulda picked werewolf supersaint :(
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #495 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Guyett »

We coulda been scum buddies ;_;
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #506 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Guyett »

I didn't get why people were on your case DrD... you were obv town like the way Mac was obv scum
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #508 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Guyett »

nah you're better than me haha, I just fell apart and then claimed scum lol
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #512 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Guyett »

maybe doesn't work on werewolves?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #542 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Guyett »

I think its because MAc claimed CT and acted scummy... so he must be the scum that shows up when CT is investigated
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #548 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Guyett »

Town godfather or town lover. Chose town lover

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”