NY 160: Terrible Melodrama Mafia (Game Over)

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by N »

In post 11, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 8, Toon Fighter wrote:
vote: Piggygal

every time we play together she's scum

WHAT?!
You fwcrazy!
Every time we play together
you're
the scum!
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Toon Fighter

This is a lie. I just played a game with the two of you (Reverse Mafia) and you (Piggy) were the one that was scum.

In post 39, Senjai wrote:Lurkers be lurkin'

Lets get the show on the road!

Who do you think is lurking?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Post by N »

Senjai, what do you think of your wagon? What about what you were up to L-2?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 am

Post by N »

In post 85, DoomYoshi wrote:um, derp, yes you did answer it. What do you think of the last chainsaw accusation (by Toon Fighter)?

N, what's with the no vote? What do
you
think of the Senjai wagon?

In post 40, PiggyGal15 wrote:I'm sorry >.< I have nothing left to say

Nothing at all? Senjai gave some reads, does this make him scum?

I would trim this down so I'm oink only replying to the but concerning me, but I'm on my phone.

Why do I need to have a vote down? And I'll wait until Sendai replies before I answer.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by N »

In post 95, Senjai wrote:
In post 83, N wrote:Senjai, what do you think of your wagon? What about what you were up to L-2?

As long as theirs a wagon its cool. Great for scumhunting. If someone quicklynches that quickly then I dont want to be a part of this town. Also it was technically L-3, as I was one of those votes.

That's not what I was asking. I meant to ask what you think of the people on your wagon.

In post 116, Senjai wrote:If JS flips scum i'd say he slipped up and was trying to defend NC (which isn't really possible given his reasons for my vote) and or wagon with NC.

Do you think scum-JS is more likely to be defending a buddy, or buddying a town?

In post 134, JacobSavage wrote:no as in he's not acting like newb scum therefore he must have a valid reason behind it.

Why do you think the only way of being scum is to be new-scum?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 am

Post by N »

In post 148, Cletus+Brandine wrote:Mai top scum reads:
Piggy
Jacob
Nero

Good work having scum-reads on three of the biggest wagons.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:16 am

Post by N »

Is that from looking at their meta?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by N »

I don't see how Jacob and Piggy are likely scum together. Yes, they're both independently scummy, but I can't see any relationship tells between them.

In post 161, Cletus+Brandine wrote:i wasn't aware nero had a wagon.

Okay, sorry; Nero doesn't have a wagon - but there's lots of (actually explained) suspicion of him floating around. You're either telling the truth and haven't been reading the thread properly, or you're lying and piggy backing off others' suspicions. And seeing as how you want me to have a vote down so bad:
VOTE: Cletus

In post 87, N wrote:I'll wait until Sendai replies before I answer.

Okay, now that Senjai has told us what he thinks of his wagon (that anyone still on it right now is scum; anyone who got off is town), I can give my opinion. (And I'm also at a computer.)

I think that, at its height (L-2 in votecount 1.01), I think there was at least one scum on the wagon; maybe two. Seeing as the first few were RVS, I think the scum is more likely to be towards the end of the wagon.

Demon Core wrote:theamatuer? town?

You...make...me...so...sad....

I actually can't remember any posts amatuer has made, but you both have strong opinions on him, so I'll have to go have another look.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by N »

In post 198, Senjai wrote:EBWOP: N you should have a vote down by now. Your using the same reasoning as nero, except 150 posts later. Thats not good.

I do have a vote down. I admit it's not on one of the leading wagons, but I'm always nervous of quicklynches after previous games I've been in.

In post 222, DoomYoshi wrote:Also, we find out a lot about C+B.

Let's just say for a second you are 100% correct. Lynching JS lets us know about Nero.
However, by that same logic, lynching piggy lets us know about C+B, but also (to a lesser extent) JS.

What would we find out about C+B by lynching Piggy?

In post 241, JacobSavage wrote:I would prefer to have about 30 decent posts from a player before I can be more confident in anything I say about them.

You won't have reads on anyone until they've made 30 posts?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:31 am

Post by N »

This is pretty much a prod-dodge, but I feel differently about Cletus's more recent posts, so there's no need for this.
UNVOTE: Cletus

On the other hand, Toon Fighter's reaction to Piggy's claim worries me. What did you hope to get out of asking her to paraphrase her whole role PM? We're in a normal game; claims can be easily checked against the wiki and other games.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by N »

In post 291, Toon Fighter wrote:Wow, so much going on in this game and you go for a vote like that. Ok. I was just checking Piggy's claim, and it hurt nothing getting her to paraphrase the PM. If she had failed to do so, it could mean a scum slip. But, I fail to see why asking her to paraphrase the PM would be scummy or deserve a vote in any way.

Actually, your vote was so shitty, it deserves a vote itself.

unvote, vote: N

In post 303, adorkable wrote:
In post 195, N wrote:Nero doesn't have a wagon - but there's lots of (actually explained) suspicion of him floating around.

this doesn't help NC's case

actually I think it makes him more likely to be scum. huh.

It wasn't intended to "help" Nero; I was explaining why I thought Cletus's reads were bad (that there was nothing new about them).

In post 320, Nero Cain wrote:I’m really thinkin’ that Plan B is scum with Piggy. He’s really fence sitting on her. Joins the Jacob wagon then calls me scummy for not finding Jacob scummy then when the Jacob wagon starts to loose steam he jumps off for finding Jacob not scummy. (HELLO CONJETIVE DISSONANCE!!!) And he didn’t answer my last question which really annoys me.

Vote:piggy

If it’s a scum slot then there’s no reason to trust here results so if she flips scum then I bet she has some buddies in the group saying “let her live.”

This is stupid reasoning. She's claimed a PR; why do you want to lynch her
today
? If she continues to be scummy in future days, we can lynch her and at least we'll have some results if he does actually flip town. If she does flip scum, we'll have relationship tells to use.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by N »

In post 342, Toon Fighter wrote:@N: you quoted my post but I saw no response. Y U No ANSWER?

In post 352, Nero Cain wrote:I'M ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED?!?!

I'll go ahread and role claim since I don't think I'll be on the computer again till the 13th but I'm a town roleblocker.

You were at L-3 when you made this claim; wqhy did you make it? You've been saying stuff like "just because Piggy's a claimed PR doesn't mean we shouldn't lynch her" and "her claim can just as easily be a scum role", and then your own claim is roleblocker, which I've never played with but according to the wiki "have been known to be of either alignment, though Roleblocker is probably the most common Mafia power role."

And earlier, you said this:
In post 343, Nero Cain wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 332, N wrote:
In post 320, Nero Cain wrote:I’m really thinkin’ that Plan B is scum with Piggy. He’s really fence sitting on her. Joins the Jacob wagon then calls me scummy for not finding Jacob scummy then when the Jacob wagon starts to loose steam he jumps off for finding Jacob not scummy. (HELLO CONJETIVE DISSONANCE!!!) And he didn’t answer my last question which really annoys me.

If it’s a scum slot then there’s no reason to trust here results so if she flips scum then I bet she has some buddies in the group saying “let her live.”

This is stupid reasoning. She's claimed a PR; why do you want to lynch her
today
? If she continues to be scummy in future days, we can lynch her and at least we'll have some results if he does actually flip town. If she does flip scum, we'll have relationship tells to use.
But its a scum slot. Her "WE AREN'T LYNCHING CLAIMED PRS WITHOUT A CC!!!" Sounds a ton like scum with a safeclaim. And unless you want to help me lynch Plan B or Senj then I don't really know what to say.

So what was the point in claiming if you think it doesn't matter if someone's claimed? You're being pretty hypocritical - "Piggy's claim could be faked by scum; let's lynch her anyway" vs "I'm a (usually scum) role; don't lynch me"

UNVOTE:
I want to vote for Nero, but that would be L-1 and be open to quickhammers.

In post 347, Nero Cain wrote:Yeah my post is wierd but I didn't do anything. I think both you and Plan B are gonna flip scum. Your play is terrible. I don't know if plan B's fence sitting on you is more likely buddy play or scum that knows you aren't on his team. Nor do I like Adorks "well she's claimed, lets let someone else claim while leaving her to be lynched later." Though I will admit that Plan B and Adorks play towords you
screams
scum to me but there's little or no intrest in lynching either slot, and I know that I'm town and I don't have a scum read on N. So unless there's a shitload of Plan B/Adork/Senji intrest in the next few days then getting rid of bad pork is better then a no lynch.

This post confuses me. Do you think there are two scum teams? It seems like you're calling both Plan B and Piggy scum, but also saying they're not scum together.

In post 357, PiggyGal15 wrote:That was the fakest claim I have literally ever seen. How in the world does that make NS drop off your scum list, DC?

NS=Nobody Special? He's not in this game, is he? Or do you mean Number Six, who has been replaced?
...Oh wait, it's probably meant to be NC. Never mind.

Is it the claim itself or the posts in the build up to the claim that makes you disbelieve it? I think we'd be incredibly unlucky for the first two wagons run up to a claim both being town PRs.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by N »

In post 361, Demon Core wrote:ITT, N is relieved that Nero Cain bumbled his claim and is scrambling to take advantage of it.

So you believe his claim?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by N »

In post 364, Demon Core wrote:
In post 362, N wrote:
In post 361, Demon Core wrote:ITT, N is relieved that Nero Cain bumbled his claim and is scrambling to take advantage of it.

So you believe his claim?

Yeah, let's go with that.

Was that a hard question to answer? What made him "officially drop off your scum list"?

In post 365, Untrod Tripod wrote:I don't like NC for a lynch today. I would much prefer piggy.

Piggy's claim is more easily verifiable tomorrow. Well, easier to get results from at any rate. Nero can say he blocked someone and we'd have no way of knowing if it's true (unless they were a cop that received a no result, I guess), whereas Piggy can give us definite results.

In post 366, PiggyGal15 wrote:I think he's scum trying to WIFOM our WIFOM

Whose WIFOM is "our" WIFOM?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by N »

In post 370, adorkable wrote:Town RB and town Watcher make sense together balance-wise. My other head wants to note she thinks it's unlikely that we've outed two town PRs D1 and is initially inclined to think one of the two to be scum.

How? I've never modded or tried to balance a game, but I don't see how those two roles fit together so perfectly. (I'm not saying I disagree; I just want to know why they're more likely to go together than not.)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:00 am

Post by N »

In post 438, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:(Minor thing, Piggy, if you're still following along fucking claim your full role next time you claim, not doing so pisses me of to no end.)

Why? Would you be more likely to believe her if she'd claimed 2-shot? I personally would be less inclined to believe a day 1 claim that included how many shots. Claiming the full role makes you more likely to take the nightkill (although I see this might not be so useful d1). Scum fakeclaiming x-shot is more likely, because then they can be lazier.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by N »

In post 461, Toon Fighter wrote:
vote: N

Need more time to read, but I think my vote is in a good place for now

In post 459, Plan B wrote:I agree that DoomYoshi and N don't make a likely partnership, but this doesn't undermine N as a possible SK, or other scum faction.
In post 444, N wrote:Why? Would you be more likely to believe her if she'd claimed 2-shot? I personally would be less inclined to believe a day 1 claim that included how many shots. Claiming the full role makes you more likely to take the nightkill (although I see this might not be so useful d1). Scum fakeclaiming x-shot is more likely, because then they can be lazier

Who cares, at this point, what would've happened had PiggyGal15 full claimed? This is distracting, and doesn't have any impact on Gentlemen Bastards' alignment. Continued pattern of not really scumhunting. However, should Toon Fighter flip scum, N sniping at Gentlemen Bastards needs to be recalled.

If you think I'm an SK, then you must be assuming I shot Yoshi. Why would I do that?

Also, I disagree that asking GB for how they would have reacted differently is useless. (Obviously, or I wouldn't have asked it.) Just because I go about looking for motivation in a different way than you do doesn't make it less valid.

In post 464, Nero Cain wrote:Also someone said something about how they think its unlikely for both me and piggy to be town prs. Whoever said that is very likely scum.

I think several people said that, including you.

VOTE: Nero Cain
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 am

Post by N »

In post 470, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:
@N:
What are your reads right now? Regfan and I have been looking at your ISO and you haven't given us much stance-wise.

That's actually a pretty good question. I haven't really thought about it and it would be good for me to write this down.

My current suspicions are on Nero Cain and Toon Fighter. Are there likely to be three or four scum in a 15 player game? Three doesn't seem enough, but four seems too many.

I had suspicions of F16's slot earlier, when Cletus just mimicked popular opinion, but they (Cletus) did later explain themselves, so not so much. However, F16 has been pretty much non-existent, which goes against both his town and scum meta, so I don't know there (I would link to examples, but it's from a different account which I only know is him because he's alt-slipped in another game I read - he's also posted somewhere (alt thread in MD?) that he doesn't like his original account being known so I'm not going to out him against his will).

Plan B keeps pushing that he thinks I'm a serial killer when there's been nothing to hint towards an SK even existing is also a bit suspect.

From Yoshi's flip, I think Senjai is likely to be town, because of Yoshi's buddying up to him early game when he was the major wagon. His last post also had soft pushes on GB and UT, probably meaning they're town.

I don't remember much else right now. That leaves JacobSavage, RedCoyote and adorkable as null reads, I guess? I can't think of anything that Empking or 4nxi3ty have done. (I hope I mentioned everyone. Thanks for making me write this down; I needed that.)

N
4nxi3ty
Nero Cain
Empking
theamatuer

JacobSavage
Plan B
RedCoyote
Number Six

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Cletus+Brandine

Untrod Tripod
adorkable
Toon Fighter
Gentlemen Bastards
Senjai
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by N »

In post 478, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Interesting that N popped up just at that moment to ask who is lurking. It was only page 3 but it struck me as somewhat self-conscious.

That's not what I was trying to get at. I was trying to point out that it was only page 3 and it was a bit early to be calling everybody lurkers. Also, I don't like to way you phrased this; it makes it look like that was all I had to say, which isn't true at all.

In post 478, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:1) GentlemenBastards - Town
2) Plan B - Town

3) N - Null
4) 4nxi3ty - Null
5) Empking - Null
6) RedCoyote - Null
7) Untrod Tripod - Null
8) adorkable - Null

9) Toon Fighter - Scum
10) Nero Cain - Scum
11) JacobSavage - Scum

Are these in order of towniest to scummiest, or are they just three groups?

In post 479, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Why is N worried about quickhammers on Day 1? (Post ) - Slightly scummy.

Because, as I explained to someone else when they asked: I have bad previous experiences of day 1 quickhammers. (micro 18, newbiew 1272, judge jury executioner, open 450, etc).
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by N »

In post 500, Plan B wrote:
In post 469, N wrote:If you think I'm an SK, then you must be assuming I shot Yoshi. Why would I do that?

Because you thought he was scum and, therefore, a good kill? I dunno, and don't care overly much. Also, Serial Killer is just one option, a different scum faction is another. I made it clear I thought you could be either. Why are you so focused on this Serial Killer thing and want the other scum faction possibility to go away?

Oh, so you're allowed to bring it up and call me an SK, but when I reply it's wasting time?

In post 500, Plan B wrote:
In post 469, N wrote:Also, I disagree that asking GB for how they would have reacted differently is useless. (Obviously, or I wouldn't have asked it.) Just because I go about looking for motivation in a different way than you do doesn't make it less valid.

The point is that Post 438 is full of content and reads. You picked some parenthetical advice to a flipped player to dig into and tried to start a theory discussion. I consider that thread derailing and indicative of you continuing to avoid the meat of the game.

But, fine. If you were using that to look at Gentlemen Bastards' motivation, what did his response tell you?

(Firstly, I just want to admit that post was mostly a prod-dodge, so that's why it was brief. I'm not saying I shouldn't have made it, but that's why it's all there is to that post. I admit to that much being useless.)

I disagreed with GB's assertion that not fully claiming your role is anti-town, for reasons I said. If they had continued to push that point of view, I would have been more suspicious of them because I feel that that would be giving scum more information than they need.

But I feel like you're just going to continue to call whatever I do a waste of time; you just called me replying to you a waste of time. Why would you post something (an unfounded accusation, no less) in thread if you didn't want people to discuss it?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by N »

In post 507, Plan B wrote:How, or why, would Gentlemen Bastards (as hypothetical scum) be giving information to scum? Didn't we just come out of Night? Don't you think they might've had such a conversation with their hypothetical partners during the Night?

I meant that anyone else run up towards a claim would see GB's post and think "I'd better full claim; that's what the town wants."
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by N »

In post 548, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:NeroCain and N, PlanB isn't going to get lynched, you should move to Toon.

My vote isn't on Plan B; it's on Nero Cain, who is trying to power-lurk through the day.

I have no problems with a Toon lynch, though, so
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:55 am

Post by N »

I am so lost right now. My two biggest scumreads both just flipped as town. I think I need someone to sheep while I reevaluate. (Also they were both my parents? I'm an orphan now?)

Right now, my biggest townread is GB, both for their and their predecessor's play. Yoshi soft pushed both GB and UT, so at the moment I'm happy to believe UT is town too.

I think I'll leave my vote here for a bit:
VOTE: Anxiety
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by N »

In post 584, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:N, Yoshi soft-pushed a whole bunch of people. What is your reasoning for specifically thinking that GB and UT are town because of it and not any other player?

Because GB and UT are the ones he pushed on in his last post, near the end of the day, to set up lynches for the following day/s.

In post 587, Plan B wrote:Breaking the game along those lines, I see two groups.

{Untrod Tripod, Empking, 4nxi3ty, Gentlemen Bastards, F-16_Fighting_Falcon} and {adorkable, JacobSavage, N, RedCoyote}

Why are you doing wagon analysis on the day 1 lynch, but not day 2? They were both on town in the end.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by N »

In post 592, Plan B wrote:
In post 589, N wrote:Why are you doing wagon analysis on the day 1 lynch, but not day 2? They were both on town in the end.

It's the coincidence of the same group being on both that caught my attention when comparing the two wagons. I'm pretty sure I made that clear, and I don't understand the nature of your question.

Oh, right. I see that now.

So you're saying it's unlikely that a group that was on both lynching wagons is unlikely to be all town? But then when you make a list of who you think is scum, the group is more skewed towards being town than not?

In post 594, JacobSavage wrote:Helllooo......

Why have you made this post? Is there nothing worth commenting on on this whole page? You've made one other post this page, which was a one-liner responding only to the most recent thing said. Are you saying that no one else has made any posts of content worthy of your response, or have I misinterpreted this futile threadbump?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by N »

In post 596, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:I was on board with N-scum until I checked out his first, recently completed scum game. Regfan and I were both proceeding under the assumption that N was lurker scum here but his super tryhard attitude in that game gives me pause. It’s possible N’s just a guy who is overwhelmed by the size of large games generally hence his low content here.

I will admit I had a slow start to this game; I was in too many at the time, but now that a few have finished (including that one you just linked), hopefully I'll be able to give more to the games I'll still in.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by N »

Cookie monster's replace in post was horrible. Most of it has already been questioned (and then carefully not answered), so there's not much new to say there.
In post 605, Nostredeus wrote:At first glance I wanted to give piggy some serious rope, after the claim I'd have chilled too; I'm not sure why everyone else thought it was worth burning the D1 lynch there instead of D2 or D3.

Having said that the way in which Demon Core pushed for the hammer screamed town rather than opportunistic scum; DC can have town cred for that.

The Gentleman-B slot and the 4nxi3ty slot look like they need rope; super sketchy jumping the Nero wagon for the Piggy wagon.

Nero gets suspicion because they did that. (But dies N2 so w.e)

----D1 over----

When you first say you think Demon Core's hammer gave him town cred, I thought this must be a running commentary, but then you got to the bit about Nero Cain dying n2, so obviously you've read the first post and know who's died.
Day 2's lynch just makes me want to heap the rope on GB and 4anxi3ty.

Empking can join the GB, 4anxi3ty scum read list after the lynch.

----D2 over----

Why? What did GB and Anxiety do d2 that was so horrible?
UT is clearly town. I'm still deciding what that implies for DY but given the scum read on Emp i'm actually leading town there too and probably UT/DY should reassess each other, neither of them are helping town whilst probably both being town.

Emp get's more suspicion today too, no idea how you guys have let him/her coast through like that.

Post #585. :roll:

The Nero claim was clearly legit so I'm not sure why #577 matters at all to me beyond it being a terrible reason for lynching this slot. :roll:

How can you read up to d3 and say "UT/DY should reassess each other", even if you did manage to miss that DY was dead? DY hasn't said anything since d1; didn't you think that was weird?

And I don't understand why you're talking about #577 and #585 being good/bad reasons for lynching Nero Cain, who had already died before they were made. You already said you knew Nero died n2, so how does this add up?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nost

In post 617, Plan B wrote:
In post 595, N wrote:So you're saying it's unlikely that a group that was on both lynching wagons is unlikely to be all town? But then when you make a list of who you think is scum, the group is more skewed towards being town than not?

Yes, I believe the group is predominantly Town. Do you agree, or disagree?

So, in your opinion, the entire wagon on a claimed town power role on day 1 was town? I find that unlikely.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by N »

In post 633, Nostredeus wrote:So to be clear you guys are saying that after 3 days your strongest scum read is down to me mis-spelling a name after reading 25 pages in a ridiculously short time? Really?

No.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by N »

In post 646, Nostredeus wrote:Or, as I literally said straight after my mistake instead of trying to leverage it, perhaps it was a working draft that I was writing as a read through the game but forgot to update before I posted? Look at the time it took for me to read those 25 pages, look at the structure of my reads post and then ask yourself; does this look like a working draft that was written as the thread was read through at speed? Clearly I read the game at speed, mis-spelt Demoncore as Doomcore because we have a player called Doomyoshi then posted an unfinished draft before IMMEDIATELY correcting it.

The fact that you think that's the only thing people are complaining about from your replace in post shows even more so that you're either not reading the thread or are deliberately pretending to misunderstand things. (Second option seems more likely to me.)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by N »

In post 651, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:And regarding N now that Black Flag Mafia is over where N was scum that game combined with the other scum-meta he prior linked point heavily, and I mean heavily towards him being town here. I'll explain the difference in his play here vs there if you want in detail tomorrow but I think skim-reading his ISOs in the other game and then re-looking at him here should suffice in showing that he's probably town.

Really? Is my play
that
different? I didn't realise I've done anything differently.

F15
, you were in that game too. What do you think of me here compared to there?

In post 656, JacobSavage wrote:Personally I would prefer to give the replacement some period of grace out of coutersy

I don't understand why you keep saying this. If someone made a post as terrible as that at the start of the game, but you ignore that too?

In post 657, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 651, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:F-16, can you explain what happened to your strong scum-read on Jacob, it seems to have dropped of after yesterday; does it have to do with you just being more confident in Nost being scum or did you actually listen to us and re-read him in a different light noticing the genuineness inside his posting.

I investigated him. He is town.

I think you've done the right thing not claiming your complete role, but can you tall us who you investigated n1 as well?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Post by N »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by N »

I'm...sheeping? Did you even read Nost's post where he went through what happened before his first post? That's a lot of effort to go to if he's making it up.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by N »

In post 697, Nostredeus wrote:Meh, an RC wagon is cool with me too; I'd prefer to see Emp die first just in case RC legitimately thinks Emp has decent reads and ends up being town (unlikely) but I suppose if RC flips scum it'll confirm my reads. I'll leave my vote where it is but this is me re-affirming my intent to see one of them strung up.

How does this work? How does Empking's flip make any difference to RC's alignment?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Post by N »

In post 704, DeasVail wrote:(A little over 48 hours from now)

VOTE: Untrod Tripod
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by N »

In post 710, Plan B wrote:@ N
I don't get the association between deadline approaching and you voting a weakening wagon. What am I missing?

Out of the available wagons, I think UT is most likely scum. I didn't really looked at whether it was "weakening" or not.

I just can't see any scum motivation in RC's actions and I'm actually leaning town on Nost after he walked us through his thought processes.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by N »

Are you talking to me? I just did elaborate.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Post by N »

It's like an hour to deadline; which lynch is happening?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Post by N »

All right then...
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Post by N »

Still needs another to two votes before he's lynched, though.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Post by N »

It's actually only half an hour until deadline.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 am

Post by N »

Is this mylo? 3 scum left, it's 5v3; 2 scum and an sk is 5v2v1 which I don't know how that works.

I just finished a 15 player game with 3 scum (modded by Empking, so that's why he's saying 4 scum is too many). That game only had 2 actual power roles (3 if you count neighbour), and we've already had that many flip.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:10 am

Post by N »

So much of Nost's play has been scummy, but 658 just doesn't sit right with him being scum.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 am

Post by N »

I just did some detective work. There were three people that were not on the Nost wagon at the end of yesterday that are still alive. Anxiety, Empking and RedCoyote all made their last posts in thread at around the same time:
In post 715, 4nxi3ty wrote:probly not going to be online again before deadline so my vote is staying on rc.
In post 716, Empking wrote:Plan B& F16 need to change their votes.
In post 717, RedCoyote wrote:Should I claim then? GB? F-16?

This is Anxiety's last post on-site, so I think he was pretty obviously not online near deadline to switch wagon.
RedCoyote made a few other posts at around this time in other threads, but was not around near deadline and his usual posting time backs up that he was probably not online until about the same time of day as he posted 717.
But looking at Empking's recent posts on site: although he didn't post here, he made a post somewhere else about 20 minutes after deadline had passed in this thread.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:43 am

Post by N »

Okay, but he's going to accuse me of sheeping again.

VOTE: F16
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by N »

In post 785, Nostredeus wrote:So basically a tonne of people jumped a wagon in the last few minutes in an attempt to pressure town to lynch me or end up with a no-kill and no one is looking at the people who did it as suspicious?

Are you saying those that tried to compromise on a deadline lynch are scummy?

(Please continue to make posts like this, then I can feel better about ignoring 658.)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:42 am

Post by N »

If you think Empire is deliberately picking meta to suit his case, do you think GB are scum? Does a GB/Nost team make sense to you?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by N »

As far as I can tell, Nost has no scum meta; what are you judging his play here against?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by N »

UNVOTE:
Why did you not use it night 1?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by N »

Thinking about it, I can't shake the suspicion that F18's claim is almost too convenient. Is it worth having a massclaim today, before we hit lylo?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by N »

In post 829, Empking wrote:
In post 826, N wrote:Thinking about it, I can't shake the suspicion that F18's claim is almost too convenient. Is it worth having a massclaim today, before we hit lylo?

I don't think it'd help.

What do you think will help, then?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by N »

In post 833, Empking wrote:
In post 832, N wrote:
In post 826, N wrote:Thinking about it, I can't shake the suspicion that F18's claim is almost too convenient. Is it worth having a massclaim today, before we hit lylo?

I don't think it'd help.

Lynching Nost.

Lynching Nost will help us figure out whether F16 is lying or not?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:31 am

Post by N »

In post 841, Empking wrote:
In post 839, N wrote:
In post 833, Empking wrote:
In post 832, N wrote:

I don't think it'd help.

Lynching Nost.

Lynching Nost will help us figure out whether F16 is lying or not?

It'll help.

I don't see how.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:40 am

Post by N »

F16 claimed only 1-shot and that he investigated Jacob to be innocent. What has Nost's flip got to do with F16?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Post by N »

Has Anxiety claimed the hammer? I think Nost should claim.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:15 am

Post by N »

Mod
: I'll be V/LA from Sunday until (I think) the day after Boxing Day.

In post 865, ArcAngel9 wrote:
UNVOTE

I need time to catch up and vote again. until then.... let the discussion continue..

Where are you up to and what reads do you have from that point?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 am

Post by N »

Just a quick post. It's 4 days until deadline and I don't want a no lynch again.

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Post by N »

What is an encryptor?

Wiki says it allows daytalk, I think?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by N »

For some reason, I was getting weak doctor confused with naive doctor. Weak doctor means he was a hider+doctor hybrid. I'm going to go see if we've got any confirmed town if Anxiety breadcrumbed who he'd be protecting.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by N »

I just looked at his last posts at the end of each day, but that wasn't as informative as I thought it would be.
Spoiler:
In post 409, 4nxi3ty wrote:but you think nerocain is scum.. so why do you think he'll die instead of you?

huh? I haven't said anything about you having a set target; doesn't makes sense for you to call my logic on it faulty when I haven't given an opinion on it.

In post 395, PiggyGal15 wrote:Doom - Townish...? More of a null leaning town, I doubt he's scum

what makes you doubt he is scum?

In post 520, 4nxi3ty wrote:I believe both sides of the argument about JS and DY associaton have some merit, yet JS' play by itself was town.

Nero, why do you have me and adorkable as scumreads?

In post 690, 4nxi3ty wrote:cause regfan has a decent track record for catching scum that isn't limited to a singular list of reads?

I saw this post:
In post 665, RedCoyote wrote:If there's one policy I stick to through thick and thin, it's that I never, ever refuse any player that asks me to post my reads. I think that should be the focus of every town player: wide open communication.

In post 894, 4nxi3ty wrote:seriously fuck that noise reg, i wanted to hammer nost a week ago and waited paitently because you asked. i even took the time to write out a fucking wall because you asked. and now you tell me to fuck off and say you're not going to play because we might've lynched wrong...

I would agree that GB seems to be his biggest townread, and that he probably protected them at least once.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 am

Post by N »

I think I've been playing too many marathons. The thought of actually having to do work in this game is putting me off.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by N »

I don't know why you popcorned to GB. It's pretty obvious Anxiety targeted them at least once.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by N »

Because Anxiety was a weak doctor? If a weak doctor targets scum, they die.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by N »

In post 930, Empking wrote:
In post 929, N wrote:Because Anxiety was a weak doctor? If a weak doctor targets scum, they die.

And that causes 4nx to target GB, how?

Because 4nx had GB as a townread. 2+2=4.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by N »

I think VCA can be useful, but I'm not sure sure when we haven't actually lynched any mafia.

I may as well claim now; I'm also a VT.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by N »

In post 947, Empking wrote:RC claimed BP; he's pretty clearly a SK.

I'm not sure why a serial killer would be so blatant. If he's sk, he could have very easily claimed vig; I mean, if he is, he's shot two mafia and at least one highly-suspected/null town.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by N »

ArcAngel, you are really slowing the game down. I just had a look through your iso and there is nothing of interest there at all. Are you playing stupid, or have you overcommitted to too many games?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by N »

In post 950, RedCoyote wrote:It's very possible that a number of things could've happened yesterday. 4nx didn't necessarily visit anyone. Additionally, he could've visited someone he already knew of to be safe and been shot normally. I was also under the impression that there was an odd-night Vig, but it's still possible there's something like a three-shot Vig, although unlikely. The odds on favorite right now is that there is an SK and scum left. The fact remains that I am objectively the worst choice for lynch today given that, one, I have something that can be proven, and two, that the only clear thing we can take away from 4nx is that he definitely would not have visited me yesterday. No other player can make that claim.

I actually hadn't thought about this. I was assuming that 4nx had visited GB several times.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by N »

I'm really annoyed at ArcAngel right now. We have 5 days until deadline and she's pretty much refusing to join in the massclaim.

In post 956, Empking wrote:
In post 949, N wrote:
In post 947, Empking wrote:RC claimed BP; he's pretty clearly a SK.

I'm not sure why a serial killer would be so blatant. If he's sk, he could have very easily claimed vig; I mean, if he is, he's shot two mafia and at least one highly-suspected/null town.

The set up clearly made a Vig a fake claim. BP is more eh; sop is why a BP SK would claim that.

I'm not sure what "sop" is a typo for. "Cop" or "so" (or something else)?

In post 958, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:
Spoiler: Updated Possibilties
1. N is mafia

2. Arc is mafia
3. Empking is mafia
4. RC is mafia

5. N is SK
6. Arc is SK
7. Empking is SK
8. RC is SK

I really hope you're planning on continuing with this. If your whole plan with that wall was to say you don't think I'm scum, which you've already said multiple times, I'd start to suspect you're stalling.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by N »

In post 1, DeasVail wrote:19) If someone accumulates 3 prods over the course of the game and I feel they are not active enough, they will be replaced.

How many prods has ArcAngel had?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:38 am

Post by N »

I think, if you're sure that there's a serial killer, that it's most likely to be ArcAngel. Nothing about her play (because she hasn't really done anything), but Plan B said quite a few things about 3rd parties and second scum teams.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by N »

In post 975, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 954, N wrote:ArcAngel, you are really slowing the game down. I just had a look through your iso and there is nothing of interest there at all. Are you playing stupid, or have you overcommitted to too many games?

Right now, I am only playing this and other game. it was the new years and the weekend and am not keeping so well.
Am not stupid. Am just having a busy week, that is it.

and i will take my responsiblity for slowing down the game. but i did ask who are the current suspects and no body responsded.
Is there any posts that can give a quick catch up on everyone?

I didn't call you stupid. I said I think you're acting stupid (e.g., pretending to not understand - which you just did again
all this page
).

VOTE: ArcAngel

With no one claiming vig, it's pretty clear there's a serial killer. If there's a serial killer, Plan B's play points pretty solidly at it being your slot.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by N »

If you'd claimed vig, I probably would have given you the benefit of the doubt, especially after GB made this post:
In post 901, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:ArcAngel, since you seem to be reading another thread or no thread at all if we die tomorrow you're voting RC and the day after you're voting F-16.

I could have believed you were a vig not reading the thread and sheeping this order from GB. A tip for next time, I guess.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by N »

In post 989, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 987, N wrote:
In post 975, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 954, N wrote:ArcAngel, you are really slowing the game down. I just had a look through your iso and there is nothing of interest there at all. Are you playing stupid, or have you overcommitted to too many games?

Right now, I am only playing this and other game. it was the new years and the weekend and am not keeping so well.
Am not stupid. Am just having a busy week, that is it.

and i will take my responsiblity for slowing down the game. but i did ask who are the current suspects and no body responsded.
Is there any posts that can give a quick catch up on everyone?

I didn't call you stupid. I said I think you're acting stupid (e.g., pretending to not understand - which you just did again
all this page
).

VOTE: ArcAngel

With no one claiming vig, it's pretty clear there's a serial killer. If there's a serial killer, Plan B's play points pretty solidly at it being your slot.

Are you brain damaged?
how does it is any different calling me "acting stupid" or "stupid", you have called me Stupid for no reason. Its like you wanted to accuse someone.

and your vote on me has no sense. Grow up!!!

The difference is that I think you actually know exactly what's going on and are pretending you don't. I don't know why I'm trying to explain this to you; you know exactly what you're doing.

Now, please comment on something game-related.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by N »

2x watcher, roleblocker, weak doctor, bulletproof, 8 VTs vs 2x tracker, encryptor, ??? vs SK
2x watcher, roleblocker, weak doctor, 9 VTs vs 2x tracker, encryptor, bulletproof vs SK
2x watcher, roleblocker, weak doctor, 9 VTs vs 2x tracker, encryptor, ??? vs BP SK

I don't think the second one is very likely; that seems way overpowered for mafia. A serial killer is likely to have at least 1-shot bulletproof anyway, so I think the only difference between the first and third is a fourth power role for town. I don't have any experience with balancing, so I don't know what's usual.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by N »

In post 1007, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1005, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:
In post 994, ArcAngel9 wrote:Why do you think RC is the scum? do you have any strong reasons?

Seriously? I already posted a huge wall about why RC is scum a few pages back here. Please read it carefully.

Also, we are 100% not lynching N. He's town (this is why you should read the game). Please remove your vote.

Good luck with that...
one more wrong lynch, town is almost gone..so i am not taking my vote off unless i get town read on him.
i will look into post. thanks for the heads up.

How do you plan on getting a read on anyone if you're refusing to read the thread?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by N »

In post 1010, ArcAngel9 wrote:I wasn't refusing to read the thread, i was seeking help from the town to make the right decision
and whats your reason for suspecting me? oh wait..voting me..?
Isn't the Plan B read as townie.... the change was only on the person not the character.

so this you sudden suspect makes me wonder if you're trying to frame me.

This is ridiculous. In the one paragraph, you claim you've read the thread and then you demonstrate very clearly that you haven't.

In post 1012, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:^Can we please lynch that guy? I'm not going shed a fountain of tears over AA9 getting lynched since I think she's likely the SK but I'm more confident in RC being scum.

N and Empking, any chance you guys will vote RC? I won't be around until late tonight but I will definitely be around at deadline.

I just don't think the mafia would have a bulletproof. Unless you think he's not actually bulletproof, in which case why would he bring attention to himself by claimin that?
In post 998, N wrote:2x watcher, roleblocker, weak doctor, bulletproof, 8 VTs vs 2x tracker, encryptor, ??? vs SK
2x watcher, roleblocker, weak doctor, 9 VTs vs 2x tracker, encryptor, bulletproof vs SK
2x watcher, roleblocker, weak doctor, 9 VTs vs 2x tracker, encryptor, ??? vs BP SK
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by N »

In post 1015, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:(note, by the way, that he did not even claim X-shot).

I don't think he should have claimed x-shot if he's town and actually is x-shot. We actually already talked about this... let me find the link... post 444.

But anyway, I'll go and have a look at micro 34.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by N »

I just had a quick skim of RC in isolation. His play in that game actually seems really different to here; he seems more involved - I know he's said that he's dislikes playing as town, but he's also said that he is losing interest in MS lately, so I'm not sure which is the real reason for his lack of care in this game.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:06 am

Post by N »

I'll be around (or at least not too far away) for another few hours. I might wander off and watch some tv, but I'll definitely be here at least in the ad breaks for the next while.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:45 am

Post by N »

In post 809, RedCoyote wrote:GB has been on F-16's case almost from the beginning of the game. I must say that I do feel like F-16, as town, would've been more adept and keeping himself motivated and up-to-date. I'm one to talk, but F-16 certainly spent a great deal of time talking down JS. Coming from someone that had suspected JS early on, it did become increasingly apparent, likely from the end of the first day, that that wasn't where we needed to go.

Analyzing the nightkills, I'm not particularly worried we'd be lynching a Vig in F-16. GB and N have both presented stronger cases on F-16 than I can muster on Nost. I don't agree with them on Nost, but I'm not prepared to make F-16 into any sort of strong townread of mine (in contrast with how GB views Nost, for example).

F-16, let's go ahead and see your claim, please.

In post 815, RedCoyote wrote:So, let me get this straight. You attack Plan B, but you don't have the balls to vote him. So you try to sneak a vote on me at the end instead? When neither of us have any votes? Talk about disingenuous.

F-16, your claim technically adds up, but I still have a sense eating at me that you're not being truthful.

GB, I really want to give y'all support, but I am really, really struggling to see townNost here. Every single post he makes gives me the willies. Had I thought UT was going to be such a hard sell yesterday, I'd have been more than willing to push Nost yesterday. It really only came down to me likely adorkable a teensy bit more.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:59 am

Post by N »

I was actually putting off coming in and doing that. I'm not sure how to feel about you beating me to it. Are you aware you just hammered with a omgus vote?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by N »

What are you doing?

I guess it makes sense if you're the serial killer. You're hoping Empking, as mafia, would quickhamer, leaving only the two of you alive. And usually in a situation like that, serial killers win out.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by N »

I hope you were the serial killer, Empking, because ArcAngel does not deserve the win.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by N »

Well, that's sort of a relief I guess.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by N »

It was half that I thought they might be the serial killer and half that I thought the serial killer might also target them. I knew that if we both killed town, you (or whoever the sk was) would win.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by N »

Empking, when you hammered me, what were you thinking I would flip?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”