NY 160: Terrible Melodrama Mafia (Game Over)

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:57 am

Post by DeasVail »

Vote Count 4.03

Nostredeus (4)- Empking, Plan B, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, RedCoyote
[L-1]

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1)- Gentlemen Bastards
RedCoyote (1)- Nostredeus

Not voting: N, 4nxi3ty

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA

Plan B- Until the 17th

Deadline

(expired on 2012-12-25 07:00:00)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by N »

Thinking about it, I can't shake the suspicion that F18's claim is almost too convenient. Is it worth having a massclaim today, before we hit lylo?
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:28 am

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

Haven't had internet the past few days, no idea where Empire is but initial instinct is the claim is fake.

Want to go for a shower, relax a bit and then hopefully get another read through the recent pages though.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:36 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

I am re-reading and I will post more reads tomorrow or so.

[quote="In post 827, Gentlemen Bastards"]Haven't had internet the past few days, no idea where Empire is but initial instinct is the claim is fake./quote]

Why am I not surprised?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

Post by Empking »

In post 826, N wrote:Thinking about it, I can't shake the suspicion that F18's claim is almost too convenient. Is it worth having a massclaim today, before we hit lylo?

I don't think it'd help.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:55 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 824, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 823, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Nost dropping his empking scumread today doesn't really make sense.
RC and Nost attacking each other yet both placing doubt onto F16 is something to note. The asking F16 to claim seemed like RC was getting ready to jump off the Nost wagon and hammer F16.

I still think Emp is scum, but there's no chance of an Emp lynch because everyone is cool with giving scum an easy ride; I think RC is probably Emp's partner so RC is the next best hit.

And yet you never pushed him today to see if there was a chance; you never tried to convince or explain to others why he is scum. The whole "RC is buddies with Emo for sheeping him" doesn't make sense. Also, looking at your post, you currently hav emp, rc, planb, and f16 as scumreads... how many scum do you think are in this game?

In post 827, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:Haven't had internet the past few days, no idea where Empire is but initial instinct is the claim is fake.
don't care if it is fake, F16 going "why can't anybody see what I see about GB?" is a solid town thought.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:04 am

Post by RedCoyote »

4nx, you brought up me asking for the claim. Well, yeah, I had intentions to hammer... until Nost posted. I swear that I'm not trying to be an obstacle, but every single time Nost posts I see him as worse and worse. I don't really see how GB or you don't get the same thoughts I am getting from the slot. I think he's extremely sleazy and has ulterior motives. His voting of me was a perfect example of that. He sits there and criticizes Plan B for the whole post before he votes me. There's something very sketchy about that. I've never really got why he's suspected me anyways. At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he had just replaced in that maybe he had honestly left something out during his catch up post, but I don't think he ever really explained it well. I'm bias, sure, but the sting is still there regardless. There's something unsettling about a player that doesn't have the courage to vote for their biggest suspects or explain them, even if it's unpopular.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by N »

In post 829, Empking wrote:
In post 826, N wrote:Thinking about it, I can't shake the suspicion that F18's claim is almost too convenient. Is it worth having a massclaim today, before we hit lylo?

I don't think it'd help.

What do you think will help, then?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 am

Post by Empking »

In post 832, N wrote:

I don't think it'd help.

Lynching Nost.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Nostredeus »

In post 830, 4nxi3ty wrote:Looking at your post, you currently hav emp, rc, planb, and f16 as scumreads... how many scum do you think are in this game?

Yeah, I happen to think two of them are scum; I'm not going to peg it down to two people arbitrarily until I have more information to narrow it down, sorry if that upsets you in some way but it's how you avoid mis-lynches eg: my wagon.

Empking wrote:
In post 832, N wrote:

I don't think it'd help.

Lynching Nost.

I'm truly shocked. :roll:
Thor665 is the beard king.
-Yup, I lost a bet.
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Nostredeus »

(Also I unvoted F-16 so really it's more like 3 suspects at the moment.)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

this is day 4. There is plenty of information to narrow things down. Figuring out which of your scumreads is wrong is not arbitrary. Shows you are not thinking about the setup and who makes sense for a scumteam.

3 suspects now? :igmeou: this indicates that you still suspect F16 despite the unvote:
In post 814, Nostredeus wrote:Since an F-16 lynch isn't going to happen after that weak-sauce claim I suppose I'll get back on track:

once planb has a chance to make a post I'm going to hammer.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Empking »

In post 834, Nostredeus wrote:I'm truly shocked.

I thought it was a stupid question too.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Empire here, I've fallen behind a bit. Need some time to catch up and talk some things over with Regfan especially re: F-16's claim.
Please hold off on any hammers before that happens.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by N »

In post 833, Empking wrote:
In post 832, N wrote:

I don't think it'd help.

Lynching Nost.

Lynching Nost will help us figure out whether F16 is lying or not?
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:25 am

Hey all, Regfan and I just had a talk about what's been going on this game, our thoughts should be up in a few hours.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 am

Post by Empking »

In post 839, N wrote:
In post 832, N wrote:

I don't think it'd help.

Lynching Nost.

It'll help.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:31 am

Post by N »

In post 841, Empking wrote:
In post 839, N wrote:
In post 832, N wrote:

I don't think it'd help.

Lynching Nost.

It'll help.

I don't see how.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 am

Post by Empking »

In post 842, N wrote:
In post 841, Empking wrote:
In post 839, N wrote:
In post 832, N wrote:
I don't think it'd help.

Lynching Nost.

It'll help.

I don't see how.

If he's lying then he's scum, if Nost is scum then F16 is less likely to be scum. If he's not scum then he's not lying.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:40 am

Post by N »

F16 claimed only 1-shot and that he investigated Jacob to be innocent. What has Nost's flip got to do with F16?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:50 am

Post by Empking »

In post 844, N wrote:F16 claimed only 1-shot and that he investigated Jacob to be innocent. What has Nost's flip got to do with F16?

Today makes it clear that they're not both scum. When Nost flips scum then F16 will be cleared.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:11 am

Sorry about our lack of activity lately, real life commitments and partying should slow down for a while.

Anyway, had a discussion with Empire and about the only things we're super-super confident in right now is that Plan B, Empking and N are town. I also think Nost is town, Empire isn't as confident as I am about that but his play reads as genuine here and if this truly is his first scum game I don't think he'd have handled his explanation about how he replaced into the game, took notes and them moved them across so well, there's also a multitude of other reasons but I'm exhausted at the moment so remind me to go into it in more depth tomorrow*, if I haven't say 24 hours from now please yell at me to.

We read back and F-16s claim / investigation target makes sense with a 1-shot usage and the blatant statement of 'investigated him' makes sense with a 1-shot cop to a fairly large degree in that it would be done to make sure that the result couldn't potentially be 'confusing'. That said I still don't find his commitment to this game, reads and thought process to be natural or genuine at all so fairly split on him at the moment. Need to devote more time to taking a look at it all with fresh eyes.

Leaning towards 4nxiety being scum at the moment too, I know Empire is still harbouring worries about RC at the moment too but I really don't think 4nxietys intention to hammer before we posted earlier makes sense given his play. He stated I'm relatively spot on reads wise and has a town-read on me but knows I think Nost is town so him being willing to hammer before hearing from us in depth about the current situation feels like scum rushing for a mslynch before the possibility of it evaporates. Also thought looking back at at his DY mention of 'if i die', it was very out-of-the-blue so not sure how that sort of thought process or need to mention that arose at all, especially given that he wasn't voting or pushing or even suggesting DYs lynch at the time.

But for now while there's still a lot more we need to do.

Unvote
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:13 am

Also I know that Empkings already said it but it warrants another comment: We're not mass-claiming today. Tomorrow potentially, but not today.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nah reg im tired of waiting for you to come around, im certain that nost is scum and rc stands a good chance at being his buddy, i have tried to convince you of this but you're not listening. despite being a good scumhunter your opinions have lost their value to me in this particular game.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:34 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Knock it off, 4nx.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”