NY 160: Terrible Melodrama Mafia (Game Over)

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:10 am

Post by JacobSavage »

what where the reasons behind the piggy vote was it RVS or not? (i thought that you were voting me actually, sorry I lost track)
I was more referring to your reads would you care to expand on precisely your reasons on why people are town and scum?

@Doom, yes it is but I have a letter somewhere saying I have dyslexia so feel bad :p
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:39 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

I don't feel bad.

I actually understand what you mean about C+B, there is something fishy there. You are now the second person to accuse C+B of being opportunistic though. I wonder if there is something to that. Let me mull on it. It's possible that both of you read between the lines the same way and came to the same (seemingly false) conclusion. However, it is unlikely. Mulling = finished. There is nothing to this.

I don't have much else to say until Piggy replies to some things. After that, I imagine there will be another burst of activity.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Senjai »

V/LA for 4-5 hours most likely. Not a formal V/LA, but that for me (as NC will readily remind you) is a long time away from mafia. just to let yall know.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:01 am

Post by adorkable »

@mod: thanks for fixing my previous post

In post 149, JacobSavage wrote:InflatablePie, we have played before haven't we? 112?

Ridiculous Drama? Yes, we have. You seem to have a knack for joining dramatic games.

In post 163, Senjai wrote:Oh and adorkable is a slight scum read too. #138 is horrible and doesnt have any reasons behind it. Though he promises to sift through the 'longer posts' later. It seems possible he just hasnt had time to read the thread. Seeing as though he has so few posts. Without some concrete analysis from him I'll add him to my scumdar.

I pointed out scummyish (slash bad) posts (slash players). I have reasons. Reasons that, actually, I tend to believe are fairly obvious if you sit down and read the posts in question; I don't elaborate more than I have to, and suspecting someone for lack of elaboration on page 6 is what I consider bad play (assuming you're not reactionfishing or whatever). Also you have a Lelouch avatar and I find that pretentious.

That said, I'll throw you a bone.

In post 167, 4nxi3ty wrote:adorkable can you go into more detail with your thoughts, other than 'this is bad'?

sourcepost

- RVS FoS-es are terrible. True, it's RVS yadda yadda, but I get weird vibes from players that take the time to FoS someone in RVS but not vote them. Regardless of whatever silly reasoning is being used at this stage.

- defending a player that can adequately defend himself is scummy. no reason to do so. (post in question)

- the jab at JS in particular just blipped my gut/scumdar a bit. I see he's at least followed up by voting him.

- senjai is contributing, seems to be pressing people for info and following up on said questions, and generally gives me a town read

Also, unrelated, I have a townread on C+B and have no idea how you people think they're scummy.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 am

Post by adorkable »

also a note that amateur's post is not an outright defense, more of a softdefense. Even worse.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 126, Demon Core wrote:I beg for attention and NC laughs in my face.

I feel so....... rejected.

What would you like to discuss?

You're just raging right now. I think the pressure is getting to you. Now your saying you are agressing me because of my join date, I'm totally LOVING YOUR AD HOMINEM ATTACKS. Makes you so reputable. Using join date as an excuse in argument = scummy, keep your red herring fallacies away from me.

Here’s what I want to know. If you have the power the power to read minds why are you not out doing anything useful with your said powers?
If anyone is mad or upset its you. Never used your join date to attack you but ok….

Gambits are for idiots. There’s your ad hom.

In post 138, adorkable wrote:senjai is town. bad, but town.

This.

[quote="In post 154, Plan B
In post 120, Nero Cain wrote:
@Everyone on the JS wagon.
Why is JS scummy for calling somebody "nervos town" but 4xn skates by for doing something similar?

1. Welp, guess the whole case on JacobSavage is made of nothing but straw. Glad you pointed that out for us and destroyed it. /sarcasm

2. What do you see similar from 4nxi3ty?

3. Even if I agreed that 4nxi3ty's play is similar (which I don't), why does that make JacobSavage's play any less scummy?

This reads like a major attempt at distraction from JacobSavage. Do you have a strong Town read on JacobSavage? If you've already expressed it, I don't remember it. So, please either point me to it, or explain it.

I'd support a wagon on Nero Cain for the above, Demon Core's original reasoning on him, and because Nero Cain's push against Senjai contains too much
In post 68, Nero Cain wrote:For sanitys sake, this guy needs death soon.

I don't get any sense that Nero Cain is trying to lynch scum from his perspective, just trying to lynch someone who's easily unlikeable.

I also support the PiggyGal15 wagon for the reasons already given by others.[/quote]
…………………………………………………….

1. This was a serious question and I don’t get why you needed to use sarcasm.

2. Is a huge misrep. I never said they were playing similarly, just that one of the points that has been made against JS is something that 4NX has done. This is selective scumhunting.

No. I don’t have strong town read on JS.

In post 168, DoomYoshi wrote:Nero, I also want to know your answer to Plan B's question to you. Are you referring to:

In post 51, 4nxi3ty wrote:senjai looks more like naive town.

If so, I would bet money on the fact that 4nxi3ty can back this statement up in a way that makes sense.

Yes. I actually agree with 4nx here. My point was that if people are going to use JS’s calling Senji town as a scum tell but not look at 4nx then it looks like selective scumhunting. PlanB had no reason to get snarky.

In post 177, Senjai wrote:Not a formal V/LA, but that for me (as NC will readily remind you) is a long time away from mafia. just to let yall know.

Your taking pot shots at me and you call me angry? Lololololol
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

Vote Count 1.05

JacobSavage (5)- Plan B, DoomYoshi, Toon Fighter, theamatuer, Senjai
PiggyGal15 (3)- Cletus+Brandine, Untrod Tripod, adorkable
Senjai (1)- Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1)- Demon Core
Toon Fighter (1)- PiggyGal15
adorkable (1)- 4nxi3ty
Cletus+Brandine (1) JacobSavage

Not voting: N, Number Six

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

V/LA

Plan B- Until Sunday evening (EST)
JacobSavage- Until Sunday evening (GMT)
Half of adorkable- Until the 8th

Prods

Number Six

Deadline

14th November, 6am AEDT
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Senjai »

Gambits are for idiots isnt ad hom. Saying things like reinforcing #138 to show your 'greater intelligence' over me is ad hom. And doesnt strengthen your argument at all. You do it because you can't make a strong argument in the first place. I'll be taking pot shots at you all game. Your scum, face it. As soon as we lynch your buddy ol' pal your on the block next. Since when did I have this power to read minds? Do you know what you're talking about?

Literally all you can come up with is:
Senjai is stupid.
Senjai joined in 2012
Senjai thinks he knows everything

I want to hear a legitimate case for you to still have your vote on me. Kthnx.

JS defended you for absolutely no reason, and now your defending for absolutely no reason claiming 'selective scumhunting' as your reason. TF was selective scumhunting me for the majority of the early game, does that mean he's scum? You and JS are scumtastic together.

@Adorkable. If you dont want to be criticized on your opinion, dont voice it. If your going to make a statement, back it up when your asked to. I'm not going interpret what I think when you say this player is bad because of #13323. I don't care what I think if it were me. I care about what you think and why. Saying a person is bad without explaining why is.. silly. Contrary to popular belief I cannot read minds, nor will I try, I prefer accuracy over guessing.

Also if you vote someone and I think your an idiot for doing so, I'll mention it. Even if the person your voting already has. It's not scummy at all.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Senjai »

Kan we lynch JS nao?
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Senjai »

Also, from #118

That is so cute. A 2012 player thinks he knows more about the happenings of this site then someone that’s been here for that last two years. So are you an alt and pretending to be new? I’ll let you “win”. I don’t really care but you aren’t right. And you took the whole conversation and turned it on its head. Piggy was all “oh only scum can call people scum this early!!!” Which is an obvious load of manure. Your “well she’s wrong but she’s also right…’cause they gotta know meta to be right!” is pretty dumb and doesn’t have anything to do with what was being discussed at all.

Thats when your ad hom comes into play. Just thought I'd FTFY
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvot,vote: Piggygal
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

yaw. why is JS still alive?
~Toon fighter~
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Senjai »

In post 185, 4nxi3ty wrote:
unvot,vote: Piggygal

You know I'm going to ask. So spare me? :cop: :cop:
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Did a quick read, don't expect any answers till tomorrow, Friday's are always hectic :/

Jacob is looking town, Senjai is still town, theamature and PlanB are weak town and everyone else is null. When I actually get around to reading this game fully, 4nx will probably be my scummiest read, but right now it's just gut, so I'm not even going to bother voting for him.

UNVOTE:
as that was still RVS
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Demon Core »

In post 188, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Jacob is looking town,
Senjai is still town,
theamature
and PlanB are weak
town
and everyone else is null. When I actually get around to reading this game fully, 4nx will probably be my scummiest read, but right now it's just gut, so I'm not even going to bother voting for him.

You make me sad...
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

So, 8 pages and Piggy hasn't bothered to make a single serious vote? Oh well, that's bad. Coupled with careful readings, poor opinions, and no decent scum reads, she definitly needs to put more effort in the game.
~Toon fighter~
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Oh TF, no need to state the obvious. I know, I know. Effort hasn't been put at all in this game, and that makes me sad, but hopefully I'll find the time to actually read this game tomorrow.

Demon, why do my reads make you sad?
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Demon Core »

In post 191, PiggyGal15 wrote:Demon, why do my reads make you sad?

theamatuer? town?

You...make...me...so...sad....
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

If you think he's scum, why aren't you voting him? o.O
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Demon Core »

oh...my...god...i...can't...believe...this....

(You can't see me, but I'm rhythmically pounding my head against my desk as I'm saying this)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by N »

I don't see how Jacob and Piggy are likely scum together. Yes, they're both independently scummy, but I can't see any relationship tells between them.

In post 161, Cletus+Brandine wrote:i wasn't aware nero had a wagon.

Okay, sorry; Nero doesn't have a wagon - but there's lots of (actually explained) suspicion of him floating around. You're either telling the truth and haven't been reading the thread properly, or you're lying and piggy backing off others' suspicions. And seeing as how you want me to have a vote down so bad:
VOTE: Cletus

In post 87, N wrote:I'll wait until Sendai replies before I answer.

Okay, now that Senjai has told us what he thinks of his wagon (that anyone still on it right now is scum; anyone who got off is town), I can give my opinion. (And I'm also at a computer.)

I think that, at its height (L-2 in votecount 1.01), I think there was at least one scum on the wagon; maybe two. Seeing as the first few were RVS, I think the scum is more likely to be towards the end of the wagon.

Demon Core wrote:theamatuer? town?

You...make...me...so...sad....

I actually can't remember any posts amatuer has made, but you both have strong opinions on him, so I'll have to go have another look.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 182, Senjai wrote:If your going to make a statement, back it up when your asked to.

I did.

and *you're

(I normally wouldn't bother but you did it twice in the same sentence.)
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Senjai »

N why arent you voting JS, he's obvscum.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Senjai »

EBWOP: N you should have a vote down by now. Your using the same reasoning as nero, except 150 posts later. Thats not good.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by DeasVail »

BUMP!