Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 19, Magister Ludi wrote:So excited this game finally started!

Vote: Oversoul

You wound me Ludi.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ludi I actually dont know.

Typically I come to a game thread after it has been open for longer than an hour and I place non random votes. I hate RVS personally. Fruitless labors.

Be back later
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I like the colors

I'll make a post tomorrow morning now that there are actual things to comment on
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 183, Tierce wrote:What's your problem re: actually contributing content on the first phases of a game, Oversoul? Why wait for others to provide "things to comment on"? I think this is a playstyle thing from you, but boy oh boy does it make me twitch.

For one thing, the last time I was here was the early beginning of page 2 and the only notable thing that had happened was your flip out over Quil for something I really didn't consider to be important, or telling, or scummy. I've also explained that I don't like RVS (which is typically the first few pages of any game) earlier in this thread to Ludi and I suggest you read what I said there.

I'm not commenting now other than telling you this because I'm tired, its 2:30 in the morning and I have to wake up early tomorrow to do a lot of things, but I doubt you care about that.

Overall, Tierce, from what I have seen, you are overly aggressive and your play here is reminiscent of the early stages of Paranoia.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

So I got a lot less time available to make a post than I would have liked and I most likely won't be able to make another one for probably a day or so.

First, where are the trolls of this game? Katsuki? MaguaofIllusion?

Before this game began, when I was
forcing
asking people to play this game, Toasty stated that it would probably be a weak game for him where he wouldn't be as active. So his inactivity is alignment neutral *cough* Tierce *cough*. Nikanor is much the same way that he goes on extended hiatuses for seemingly no reason and again, it is alignment neutral, although I am less certain of this than Toasty.

I still haven't fully read the thread and I don't have many "reasons" for the opinions that I hold, but a few things.

Tierce, you said you are transplanting some posting habits from Paranoia Mafia and saying you are using them here as townand that I should "deal". My response to you is that you should "deal" that I find you suspicious for using scumbehavior from a scumgame we shared.

Magister Ludi looks town in my opinion and I really don't understand your problem with him asking "who are the weak ones?" because I found myself asking the same question when parsing through the thread.

At first glance, one MAYBE two people stood out as townies that needed their hands held, but from the tone of your post you made it sound like there was a fairly large amount.

I don't understand why you are afraid of scum knowing this when like I said, there are maybe two people who need their hands held. Surely in a playerlist like this if those people weren't scum, the scum would already know who needs their hands held?

Your jump at Ludi for that reason is suspicious.

At this time I would also like to point out that just because there are two known winconditions, that doesn't mean there aren't anymore. I would be very surprised in a game as large as this that there are only two winconditions. Another theory I hold is that the second wincondition can be for multiple factions, but with different roles needed to be "removed" for a win.

Gammagooey looks town for bringing up the wincondition with regards to mass claiming. However, I take reservation about calling him town as that could easily be faked.

In post 226, Alchemist wrote:You know UN, the P is right next to the O on a standard qwerty layout. Pretty sure he just pressed the wrong button. I dont see anything there about autocorrecting. jus sayin'

Why are so many people taking issue with Uber's random vote on me about this? This seems like typical Uber. If people are still concerned about it, it was a misclick.

That's all I have enough time for right now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

zomibe...

brains
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm doing my read through now.

Expect a spoilered wall with comments that you all probably won't like.

I'll try to keep it concise, but the wall is still going to happen.

;)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Spoiler: First Half
In post 39, Quilford wrote:Add DDDP - town.

For what reason? His only post at that point was an RVS styled vote on Tierce directly after another player had stated they think the game was out of RVS.

As I have said, I think Tierce's reaction to Quil's list was an overreaction and highly similar to when she bussed me in Paranoia. Yes I know her defense, but I'm not going to let this go for now.

Given the first two pages, I have a townread on Ludi and Alchemist. Minor townreads on Quilford and Zednek, but we'll see how this changes.

Ludi's first question, towards me, looks very genuine and very early scumhunting. Scum would want to sit in RVS for longer as there is a higher possibility a wagon could appear or someone could do something that would attract a lot of attention. Ludi's quick motivations out of RVS are anti-scum.

Alchemist is town for his posting too. His response to Ludi's question about why he is changing his meta looks genuine and his statement that we are out of RVS contradicts what a scum would want this early in the game in my opinion. His suspicion of Ludi also adds to his towniness as Alchemist is already inquisitive about his play, another action that contradicts typical scumplay at this point of the game.

Quilford's response to Tierce, wanting to know more as to why she voted him, and his statement about his meta of doing that (ties into Zed town read) shows that Quilford is unafraid of telling the truth and isn't holding information back.

Zed's initial suspicion of Quilford for posting that reads list is pressure applying play, which combined with the state of the game I find very unlikely to come from scum.

In post 41, Alchemist wrote:Is a bit of a weird and overly-elaborate response? Its like he's going out of his way for Ludi to defend him/paint him in a positive light with a self-supporting premise (shadowgirl link).

Not particularly. Quilford's analysis of Ludi is pretty similar with the way I think Ludi is playing now.

In post 43, Zdenek wrote:Quilford, explain your reads on mathgirl in this game and Lewacher in Animal Rescue.

Despite your suspicion of Quilford, you have left your vote on Dramonic. Why was this?

In post 49, Alchemist wrote:Quil is going way over the top. Wow.

Also;

In post 47, Quilford wrote:Ugh, I didn't want to get agro this early. Fuck.

Pretty sure we got scum here.

Why? His aggression if anything shows he doesn't care what people think and believes in the truthfulness of his list.

In post 54, Tierce wrote:Making a list like this at the stage in the game when you made it (Post 22) as town is absurd, especially when you bother listing players as null out of RVS votes. Town doesn't really find a need to classify players they don't yet have a read on, while scum would be more likely to present null-reads to show 'effort'.

Maybe I've played a few too many games with Mastin, but this behavior doesn't particularly bother me. ;)

Why would Quilford do that if he could just blend in with the shadows by making a random vote and no reads list? The initiative is town, Tierce.

In post 54, Tierce wrote:Are we done with the pointless questioning? Great.

At this point I think we need to take a breather. There really isn't any reason you should be *this* angry Tierce, but then I again I don't know the whole story.

Why can't we be suspicious of your meta? You're asking town to do untowny things simply because you feel yourself to be clearly town.

What do you think of Quilford's aggro comment?

Alchemist what do you think of Tierce's aggression, which is much stronger than Quilford's aggression?

In post 55, Hinduragi wrote:If you were going for lurkers, Katsuki is in this game. ._.

I've read elsewhere that he is on Emergency V/LA or something. I generally like watching Katsuki interact with other players and I hope he'll be able to play.

/offtopic

Gamma's post about the roles and the wincondition I have already explained. I don't really care for his subsequent "posts" that he said after mentioning the winconditions.

Spyrex's push on Tammy has town intent and its premise is unique so I feel that Spy is town. Ludi's comments on the wagon also fortify my townread on him.

I am withholding a townread on Spyrex for a certain reason that I'll explain later, if I am allowed.

In post 75, Duplicity wrote:Quil's last posts are terrible

Why are the posts "terrible"? Generalizations like this especially on popular topics are highly suspicious and I am looking forward to your explanation of this vote.

In post 77, Tierce wrote:Why do you think me saying who I think is a weak spot in this playerlist would benefit town?

Why no pressure on UN for asking Gamma what his "super secret scumtell" is?

In post 82, Tammy wrote:

I am beginning to become suspicious of Tammy as well. Her whole "don't care" and "I can't change your mind" styled comments in this post looks really similar to scum trying a hands off approach to convince a person that they are innocent caught in a crossfire.

In post 89, SpyreX wrote:Ohh Tierce its happened already. LET THE HATE FLOW

Found DC's new Red Lantern Corps.

Glork, then what was the basis of your vote?

In post 89, SpyreX wrote:Or "sarcastic"?

Eh... I can see the sarcasm that she mentioned in that post.

In post 95, Tammy wrote:You seem to think I'm an easier target than I am.

Uhh... this actually ties into the aforementioned withholding of Spryex's alignment.

In post 107, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tammy

I believe in SpyreX.

You're going to have to do more than this.

Quilford, do you still maintain a townread on King Dedede?

Tammy, legitimate question requiring a legitimate answer.

Are you actually angry this game? Do you feel any guilt over anything?

In post 118, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 117, Magister Ludi wrote:p:edit
FOS: DDD

Claiming scum, eh? Message received.

Oh god. Are you one of THOSE players? ;_;

Why are pursuing scumreads and defusing wagons on people you think are town exclusive? If you get a lynch on a scumread you shouldn't have to worry about a lynch on one of your townreads, no?

I'm not really seeing the whole reason for "defending" bad players.

Then again, I am pretty sure we've never had a towngame together other than Mafia with the Kitties.

Why do you not have a problem with Oman's vote when it is fairly clear we were out of RVS at the time of that vote? Is it because he has blue eyes?

Tierce, do you think your scumplay is unique to yourself?

I really don't see how you can be angry at Ludi for asking you "who are easy lynch ponies?" and then ask Glork to explain his "not at liberty statement"

Like seriously I don't understand the logic behind those two actions.

Dramonic's reaction to the claim and other things about his posts make me feel he is town.

Glork looks town as well.

In post 142, SpyreX wrote:Waiiit now I'm having a lapse.

Roles and not PLAYERS?

I think I know why there is confusion.

I'm not going to say anything though until the people in question have explained themselves.

In post 144, Magister Ludi wrote:To me, the micaiah win condition of eliminating roles looked anti-town. (I'm not the strongest on flavor, but it would seem to make sense)

What?

Wouldn't it be fairly obvious that it was the antitown wincon because you had the other wincon and you were town?

In post 157, Tammy wrote:and I never said I did, but I don't know I'm not scum either.

What the fuck?

In post 159, Glork wrote:Are there any questions.

Yes.

Why did you specifically mention the last two sentences in that post?

:cry:

VOTE: Tierce

Spoiler: Second half
In post 181, Tammy wrote:
vote:Spyrex

There's your damn OMGUS...happy?

What the hell Tammy. You are so disheveled this game.

In post 186, Tierce wrote:Assertive aggressiveness can be good, and you're fooling yourself if you think I would be mellow and gentle as town in a game with this playerlist in these circumstances.

Need I point you to a thread in MD about town leaders? Sometimes being a person who isn't in the limelight is a good idea. Would you not agree?

Tammy, I hope this game doesn't dissuade you from playing in others. You look actually mad and as if you aren't having fun and I am sorry if I caused that by asking you to play. :(

In post 197, Oman wrote:Also, why are people sheeping me? Do they know I haven't played in years? I AM NOT A BAROMETER ANY MORE, especially not for ex Paragons.

My feelings are shared. Townpoints that you pointed this out yourself.

What part of this post makes you people think that Tammy is scum?

(For those who don't like to read things, I bolded the sections I found to be particularly good at outlining the issue.)

That seems unusually nice and not generally LLDlike.

In post 212, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Glork is... to be dealt with another day. There's nothing glaringly scummy about anything he's done (the claim business was pretty kinda sorta town), and I have other reasons to leave him alone for now.

What are you talking about? Glork looks fairly town from his "claim" and his other posts in the thread.

In post 217, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 216, SpyreX wrote:Errrr what?

I dont think it was her
intent
for there to be any attention.

That doesnt change the result of it. Not scum intention, but scum mindset.

In some kinda irony overload youve landed your vote on someone that statement would absolutely apply to IF that statement actually had depth.

UberNinja's intent is skewed by the fact that he was able to hop onto a viable wagon from it.

It's no longer a "will this draw attention to me" intent issue, but a "let me hop onto this wagon" intent issue.

A lot of the things Tammy said are just not something I could ever conceive scum saying. They are the kinds of things that guarantee you'll be getting votes.

You see what I'm getting at?

I don't like this post from LLD because she comes in and goes after easy mislynch Uber and then defends the primary suspect Tammy which I feel a lot of scum do.

In post 232, Alchemist wrote:Nikanor thats scummy as fuck. Its like OS just fucking summoned you with toast magic.

I did. Did you not see the swirling sparkles and purple smoke?

~It's magic

In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Singersinger and Oversoul – with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?

It wasn't so much that I was "worried" whether or not some players have posted. It is that I wanted those players to post. I wanted them to post because I wanted to have fun/joke around with them.

In post 251, Glork wrote:Tierce's complete and utter confusion over flavor / win conditions is very likely genuine, as I'd expect her to tighten up the flavor screws before the game started if she were scum. Please move your vote somewhere more useful. Hell, I'd rather it be on me than Tierce at this point.

No.

If given the chance (beyond my control at this point) I will explain more, but no. That is not good logic to use when justifying *anyone* as town.

And I seem to remember her being confused about "characters" versus "roles". Where was the flavor confusion?

In post 253, SpyreX wrote:Even if it WERE the case I flat out deny the floating background theory that this is a scum move tryin to make it easy - especially by both of them. D1 in a setup like this its tantamount to death in a myriad of ways tryin to throw out the seeker claim.

I see the logic behind this, but it crumbles once you throw in the variable of
lying

In post 261, SpyreX wrote:That makes it pretty clear all along I assumed it was normal world and they were looking for players. Tierce kept using the word role like a crazy person which made me take a doubletake.

Crazy person?

The fucking wincondition says
roles
. It's pretty obvious that Vi interchangeably used roles and players/characters (your role is your character) and the fact that Tierce was "confused" about that is such crap.

In post 263, SpyreX wrote:Or, to put this a different way: if that wincon wasn't listed do you think 1.) there'd have been any issues or 2.) the game would be unbalanced by us not knowing?

It is essentially a modified scum + lyncher/usurper wincondition and is clearly doing just as much harm as "good" since it is public.

Regardless it gave me an interesting idea.

In post 270, Zdenek wrote:Unvote
Vote: Hinduragi

He's mostly just sniping at people and his votes have sucked.

I agree with this. Hindu hasn't really done anything in the way of making me feel he is town.

I dislike Toast for much the same reason I dislike LLD although he has a scumread on Tierce and Tammy which I like.

Duplicity, Shift specifically, what do you think of Tierce's meta announcement? What do you think of Alchemists's meta announcement?

In post 311, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:More confident in SpyreX town than Glork town; I think I've played two games with Glork and he was town both times and I don't really know how to read him, I've seen SpyreX enough times to be pretty damn sure he's town here.

For what it's worth, Glork hasn't played scum since he retired.

Tammy, the problem I have with you is that you stated you didn't care about Spyrex and that you were only acting in sarcasm, yet when people pressured you, you capitulated. Why did you vote yourself and then give Spyrex your omgus when you said you weren't caring about him?

Haze's entrance to the game is very town. He votes Toasty for a valid reason and his response to Gamma looks genuine as well as his questions toward Ludi which bring up a point I hadn't considered.

In post 349, Haze wrote:So you're suggesting that the crap they were giving each other is bussing startin from page 2?

I wouldn't be surprised if it involved Tierce. ;)

The post that this quote came from is very good by the way and strengthens my opinion that Haze is town quite a bit.

From this post I am going to say that TSH is town.

In post 359, Wyrd wrote:Definitely scum among here given the main wagons are all town.

I don't understand how you can say that considering everything that was (or wasn't) posted.

In post 374, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 370, Tammy wrote:Okay. What did you learn from my answer?

Well Initially I thought your answer more likely to come from town than scum. Calling someone town when they're attacking you is pretty dangerous because that means you basically have to roll with their attacks on you without trying to slime their character. That's a much easier way to defend an attack, by forcing the status of the attacking player down, then defending against their attacks while stile building their character up.

I actually prefer to do this as scum for this exact reason.

See my flip flopping but overall mainly calling Hezlucky town in Paranoia Mafia. It buys you needed time and can potentially build connections for after your death for further mislynching.

I'm not trying to discredit what you say here, but I personally don't think this is a good reason to call someone town.

In post 402, Duplicity wrote:Also I found the phrasing of 'one MAYBE two people stood out as townies that need their hand held' as incredibly awkward.

In what way?

In post 431, ToastyToast wrote:
duplicity wrote:- The Tammy wagon is wrong, I know where it's coming from but it's just wrong. I've played with her quite a bit off-site and while Tammy is a very analytical player she reacts poorly towards being voted or suspected as town, it's just her M-O she tends to consider each vote on her as an insult in some form and her emotional outburst is extremely town. Also the "You're so awesome at reading me" to SpyreX is explained enough by her mention of SpyreX misreading her previously in #82 and actually makes quite a bit of sense.

If someone know there meta, then they can manipulate. Thats the main problem I have with all the BS meta defenses people are getting this game.

In post 432, Glork wrote:
Major FoS: ToastyToast

I agree with Toasty's comment, and is that why you are super suspicious of him, Glork?

I actually used this effectively recently.

That little blue number just went up by 2 so I guess both theories can be quashed about it being a death counter.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ludi, look in the first half of the wall. There was some confusion about the wincondition that I want you to clarify.

Glork, why is Tierce town?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 465, Magister Ludi wrote:@Oversoul Well, I initially thought that M win condition came from some outside third party with some specific job of eliminating roles (like some sort of serial killer)

Mhm...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Oversoul »

The confusion bit?

I don't buy it.

Ludi, did you read what
I
said?

There should be no doubt that the first wincondition was the town wincondition and the second one was the scum wincondition because you would have had the town wincondition.

Why would Vi give the INDEPENDENT serial killer's wincondition? Its anonymity is key to it's survival.

There is no reason you should have been confused about the wincondition if you were town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 473, Magister Ludi wrote:Not many games have the potential scum win condition out in the open like that.

Because most of them are considered the general wincondition?

Glork, I'll let that sentiment bite you in the ass later.

Tierce's crap with Quilford is almost fucking identical to the bussing she did to me in Paranoia Mafia.

Overzealous accusation against another player (maybe her buddy although I doubt it from Quil's play) and then biting her tongue and accepting the person she was vehemently pushing is town once others start chiming in about her actions and the actions of the person she is accusing.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 475, Magister Ludi wrote:Since you're going into meta Oversoul, do you think Tierce's play resembles Pony Mafia or PYP Redux mafia, both where you were town and she was scum?

And how come you never gave me your read on Speedily Teleporting Hippos (from mars tm).

Because I was more concerned with your failing to realize the town wincondition and the scum wincondition.

Right now I think that hydra is town.

I think it resembles neither since Pony Mafia Tierce was very new scum and PYP Redux Mafia I never really gave Tierce much thought because I thought she was roleconfirmed.

I think she resembles Paranoia Mafia to the t, though.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 477, Glork wrote:Elaborate?

Paranoia Mafia - she played dumb town
Paranoia Mafia - she bussed me early day 1 over something miniscule (I said I didn't read the role Pm or something like that)
Paranoia Mafia - she backed down off voting me once others pressured her + came to my defense

Mafia Behind the Maiden - she is "confused" about something that is pretty clear (roles = characters = players)
Mafia Behind the Maiden - she is going after Quilford for something rather miniscule, a mastinesque list of reads
Mafia Behind the Maiden - she backed down off Quilford after people called him town + started pressuring her
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

CES + Empking + Nobody Special, I'll post very little and mostly watch type of player
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 481, Duplicity wrote:her fairly obvtown including her reaction/genuiness to being voted alongside her unpromopted soft-claim.

Oh, that's another thing you reminded me.

I don't find that softclaim town at all.

I want to hear Tierce's response to everything before I reveal why though.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Oversoul »

You think I'm an asshole?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Was it really that big?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Hmm... Im sorry about that. :3
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Oversoul »

She pulled this gambit where she counterclaimed a doc given an item an inventor gave her that basically acted like a doctor and then when pressured on it she stated she didn't think the role could exist given that power.

Also, she engineered a townslip in that game by making a fake note to look at the bandwagon's iso. It is in the early part of the scum QT (she asks me to stop pressuring her and says I should use that slip as reasoning) so it is very possible that her "confusion" isn't confusion at all.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Damn it, I forgot to add this into the last post, but I think Toasty is town. He has similar opinions that I have about people and the tone of his posts doesn't feel fake.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Yay Faraday I am so glad you were able to play in this game :)

Tierce's response is a lot of words so I feel confident that she said something she won't be able to take something back once I start discussing everything.

Anyway, Glork, this is why I don't like the softclaim from Tierce

Tierce has continually complained about being the Night 1 kill in many of her games. She has stated that she absolutely hates it because once she is dead no one bothers to listen to her reads or follow her suspicions.

What has she done in this game?

Painted a huge fucking target on her back.

How, you might ask?

By softclaiming. And then, full claiming. Her paranoia over death and the frustration at being killed apparently did not dissuade her from soft claiming right after you did, and then full claiming.

To top it all off, Tierce realizes her death is quite certain, if she is town. Yet she is playing this no hand holding thing as if it will last the entire game. At most I would expect an accurate town Tierce to live 1 or 2 game days and Tierce is coming into this thread expecting it to be much longer.

To top it all off, Nuwen, a person as scum who pretty much has a fetish for Tierce's corpse, is in this game and Tierce is still not afraid of full claiming?

I don't buy it for a second.

Tierce, I don't "toe the lines of game integrity" in EVERY game. Just about 95% of them. I will stop though since it is visibly making you distressed and I don't like doing that to anyone.

MaguaofIllusion is going down the path against Spyrex that I was going to take and bringing up the point that I was going to make. Spyrex as scum likes to go after weak links in the town. His push for a lynch on Tammy looks very much like a push against a weak link seeing as Tammy is quite new.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 542, Tierce wrote:Faraday isn't in this game...? That's MoI and Magua. But I'll have Faraday with me in 90 min wheeee~

I know. :P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

You can all thank me later

Aether: Tierce
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh wow it is my scumday. :D
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 637, Glork wrote:
In post 628, Oversoul wrote:You can all thank me later

Aether: Tierce

Worst. Play. Ever.

You say that now
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

YOLO
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 641, Glork wrote:Let me know how that crow tastes later, champ.

In the meantime, could you please stop being shit at mafia and vote Toasty? Thanks.

Don't have to be an ass about it. :igmeou:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

How the fuck am I supposed to know that's what you meant >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Oversoul »

I fucked up :cry:

Tierce I'm sorry :( Don't hate me for it

Glork I'm sorry too :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

I take it I was one of the derponies you made in your rage post at the beginning of the thread that needs hand holding?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm really sorry Tierce and I hope you don't hate me after it

Your play matched Paranoia so much though
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Oversoul »

Wow... I didn't realize how many people actually despised my play. Maybe I wasn't cut out for this :/

Whatever. I stand behind my shot. If I didn't hit scum so be it, and I'll sheep Glork until the end of time and take my place next to the others on the Badkid pedestal.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 673, GreyICE wrote:This is the best fake dayvig ever ^_^

:popcorn:

Will get around to ISOing those people, Reg.

It isn't
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

I have another ability but I'm not going to reveal it till later
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

Tierce are you bulletproof?

Also I honk I just got a virus on my computer. So... If anyone has good ways to remedy that, would be appreciated.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Oversoul »

Fucking oh you picture on google images.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

I was gambiting. I went to get an oh you picture to reply to Vi and then I misclicked on one and this thing pops up telling me I have a computer infection and I should run something.

I have antivirus but I guess it wasn't good enough.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

It's a root kit apparently.

Anyway I'll work on this later. I hope I won't have to use my phone...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

unvote:

I did forget. I was preoccupied with the virus.

I think I did get some information however.

Oh this is escalating quickly.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

The bulletproof comment was sarcasm. It was meant to be obvious but you know the oh you picture went so swimmingly.

Hindi can I please do this later ? I promise I'll answer your questions

Alchemist it is actually much more like me lol
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 759, Glork wrote:
In post 758, Oversoul wrote:Alchemist it is actually much more like me lol

Well, that explains a lot.

Remember when I said I didn't hate your play in general, but I hated that particular play? Yeah, you can amend it to I hate your play in general. Welcome to the N1 policy vig list.

Okay.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

What the hell? I wasn't in defcon.

My comment wasnt that my play is like Alchemists play it is that gambiting is actually much more like me.

Oxymoron Mafia (very proud of that gambit by the way) and Mortal Kombar Mafia (less so)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

That gambit and this one are entirely different

Lots of plays do fake day kills

You are all just mad mine was so convincing

Whiskers and a newbie in my mini normal did the same thing

How are you even comparing them? Fake daykiller = fake claiming scum?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

I never said that Hindu. Reread what I said
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hindu are you even readin what I am saying? I just gave you two fucking examples of me gambiting.

Main reasons for gambit - I was very suspicious of Tierce's claim right after Glroks. It looked like Tierce was trying to get Glrok to trust her by buddying him.

Tierces play as I said looked very suspicious given the similarities between Paranoia and here

I wanted to see how specific players would react. Sadly not as many people interacted with the gambit. I suspect certain people selectively lurked knowing it wouldn't result in a scum death or didn't know how to react to it

I have more opiniOns but I'm waiting for certain people to make another post

I'm not Ike.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm going to assume that was regfan, right?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'd like LlD to comment actually
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

Honestly, it seems like half of you were happier with Tierce dying. Like what the hell is that?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Oversoul »

Pretty much everyone on my wagon, you included.

You went from calling me stupid but town to I see Red kill the stupid. What would have been different? Two confirmed town (me you) and one dead town? Now we have two confirmed town (you and Tierce) and no dead townie. Yes we have me and now I am a "policy" but I would say we are better off than we were a day ago.

Everyone was fine with me being retarded but now that I am gambiting I suddenly deserve blood? For being retarded?

Okay.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 787, Alchemist wrote:Why did you ask if she was a BP

It was a fucking joke. I wanted to have an oh you picture in response to Vi's vote count with that but then my computer got attacked and I just posted that
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 802, SpyreX wrote:Also the "virus" part is actually the biggest eye raiser and I'd love a full rundown on how you got a virus from a picture that you wouldn't have even needed to download.

/nerd

Because that's something I would lie about.

Since you are a securities analyst though

I googled oh you picture

I went scrolling through the options went to like the 4th picture accidentally clicked on the link, loaded the picture thought what the hell might as well right clicked the picture, had the site load up and then an error message saying I had a virus infection and I should buy something to solve it, posted the message anyway, Exited the browser went into safe mode and so far it hasn't found anything.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Chrome. It didn't look like the typical chrome box though. More of a windows thing. It said error virus infection and then wouldn't let me close the box so I closed the browser after posting the message.

For the record I am computer illiterate. But I guess you can just chalk that up to the things Glork said in his I hate you post.

Alchemist, I obviously know that things saying you have like a million infections are fake. I misclicked the picture and google doesn't immediately give the URL to the site and by the time everything loaded I had right clicked the picture and then the virus popped up.

Of all things to be preoccupied with?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't know my av says virusremoval.vbs is a rootkit and I don't remember it being there yesterday.

Ikelynch?

Pedit: oh
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 828, Tierce wrote:
What did I miss? Oversoul was the one who fakeclaimed Ike by using Aether. How is he jumping on an Ikelynch? Did someone claim Ike while I blinked?

Nevermind.

Oh that's another one, Oversoul, you could have outed Ike. Screw you.

I agree with th Kats wagon

People I had a problem with? Glork as I already mentioned.

Hindu

Alchemist

Katsuki

They all jumped on and didn't even give me a chance to explain And it was all very opportunistic.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Katsuki

Im not omgusing. I've stopped that since that was another one of the things people dislike about my play (rage self voting after getting pressured)

However, the man of the hour has posted.

MoI specifically is the person I thought of when making my gambit. I remember him doing it a lot and since he didn't take the bait and vote for mislynch 2012 I feel better about that slot.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Glork I will replace out if you reconsider that statement.

I'm not lying. If my replacing out will get you to stay in this game and change your opinion about leaving Mafiascum.

My gambit was not intended to cause this much distress and once I saw Tierce claim I figured I was in too deep. Clearly I was wrong. I'll leave this game because I don't have priorities straight and that is causing too much discord and distractions for the game.

To everyone, I am sorry about gambiting. I meant as a fun strategic way but I guess this was the wrong place to try this. I'm sorry if I have offended you. I'm sorry if I ruined anyone's day. I'm sorry to Vi for causing this much trouble.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

It's probably frustrated townies.

Either way, if my presence is what makes Glork leave I'll leave. I value players and my relationships with the people on this site more than my wincon, more than playing in this game. That's why I was legitimately concerned when DDD had a problem with my wall. That's why I was concerned when Tierce was Literally spewing the hatred like some fucked up form of acid reflex disease. That's why I was concerned when Glork said he hated my play.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

My whole apologies thing was to make my gambit more convincing, by the way. Well, before it was revealed it was a gambit.

I meant what I said relative to the players in this game and Glork. I will replace out and you guys can move on from there.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

Where is TSH?

For a hydra they are very inactive. :|

I'll reread Toasty and Dramonic
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 913, Captain Falcon wrote:Nikanor, to answer your question about the flavor, I have about zero knowledge of flavor.

The only reason I knew about Aether was Super Smash Brothers Brawl and then watching a YouTube video that had Ike fighting the Black Knight.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think I fixed my laptop.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

UNVOTE:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 919, Gammagooey wrote:if you can say it without name-claiming I'd guess it's worth saying since you just claimed *haz vague informationz*

I am admittedly stupid tired right now though so maybe wait for other people's opinions too?

Well it is a suspicion and nothing concrete.

Probably not going to say it until later in the game provided I live long enough.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 924, UberNinja wrote:
In post 917, Oversoul wrote:I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\

spill it

or i spill your entrails

I think the latter actually would be a good idea given everything
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Not until more people post. Like I said it is a suspicion. It could advance scum wincon if handled misappropriately.

I'm definitely not going to go through with anything without hearing from Tierce + Glork after yesterday.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

When I first read through Dramonic's posts they seemed helpful and everything. Now that I am reading through it doesn't seem filled with the scumhunting I thought he was doing. :\

Glork, do you have an opinion for us? I would really prefer it if you didn't replace out and/or quit the site. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Glork, are you discounting the possibility of a Serial Killer?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1037, MaguaofIllusion wrote:- Oversoul: A+ poster, would read again. If he's town, he's going to die because he made himself a target to the scum. This is grand news, really, because Lord knows, better him than us. Not willing to vote.

What exactly have you done?

Why do you have Wyrd and Magister Ludi as possible scumbuddies?

pedit:

Okay, because I think the flavor would probably lend itself well to an SK. I don't know if the mechanics will, but it is still a possibility.

I'm glad you are staying.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hi, everyone

I'll make a post tonight.

It won't be a wall.

It will have a vote and comments on some other people's actions.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 587, MaguaofIllusion wrote:@Alchemist: Here's the thing. My desire to lynch Glork D1 is low because if he's town, he'll die N1. It's a lot like Magna. Come back and visit him if he's alive D3 or D4.

Magua, do you still believe in this statement? After talking it over with Magna?

In post 624, MaguaofIllusion wrote:In most games, if the battery hits 0%, the Day ends with a no lynch, like a deadline in any other game. Given that Days in this game don't have deadlines (Endless War), it seems likely that this is the replacement mechanic to keep Town from just sitting on its ass for days at a time -- that is, its the motivator to lynch in a reasonable amount of time.

Of particular note is that note that Vi put into Endless War ("no advantage in lynching under 48 hours") and the fact that the number didn't increment until 48 hours had passed.

You seem particularly focused on this mechanic and it is sending off warning bells in my mind. :?

For the record, I don't think the deadlineless days really have any importance other than the importance we create for ourselves.

I don't know how I feel with a MoI lynch. His posts haven't really seemed particularly townie, but I do have a statement. Why would MoI as a hydra allow Magua to say the "if Glork ain't killed N1 he is scum" when MoI himself continually is susceptible to the exact same shit?

In fact I even think in Faraday and Seacore's recent Game of Thrones game (name is escaping me) MoI lived to the end and Magua said "if he lives past a certain day he is likely scum" in the the dead thread in response to my question "What is a reliable way to discern MoI's alignment?"

It makes me feel like that slot is town as it would be a dumb move to make on his part, but I can't put the uneasy feeling out of my mind.

My three suspects, mainly, are Nexus, Gammagooey, and GreyIce

For now I am only going to go into detail about Nexus, but I have noticed each make in my opinion an awkward connection between the three.

Nexus has done literally *nothing* this entire Day. His comments have been filler and contain no scumhunting. His most recent post? A sneaky way to make katsuki look scummier for not answering GreyIce's questions.

VOTE: Nexus

Ludi, what is so suspicious about TSH saying he was waiting for his other half? I feel like that is normal hydra work.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

Toasty did stuff when pressured.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

I still encourage this Nexus wagon.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ludi, opinion on Nexus?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1286, SpyreX wrote:52 pages closest lynch is infinity away

it won't be if you vote Nexus

and convince Glork "5 votes" Paragon to vote with us
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

This isn't a lurker lynch
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1311, Oman wrote:SCummy as fuck. Flipping a read on Owlbear, while also trying to deepthroat Glork.

Have you missed like the whole ordeal with what happened between myself, Glork, and Tierce? Or are you just discounting that so you have something to comment on?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Oversoul »

Everything that MoI has said I have expected him to say. His fighting with Tammy comes across as needless bickering
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5159 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why was my role picture different than the one I actually got?

Good game, LLD.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh that's awesome that this was the end all be all. Hehe. More from me later.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No QTs?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5192 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 641, Glork wrote:Let me know how that crow tastes later, champ.

In the meantime, could you please stop being shit at mafia and vote Toasty? Thanks.

Heh.

I was quite pleased with my Daykill seeing as it did literally nothing detrimental to the game. I did a lot of Viguessing in this game and some of it paid off, whereas other parts of it... well.. didn't. I yet again receive a role from Vi that I don't know how to adequately play. :P

Anyway, about the Daykill. I really didn't give a fuck that I "outted" both Tierce and Glork seeing as I had a double protect. Both of their reactions were strong and sold me as town so I had no fear about their deaths now that their "roles" were out in the open. In the end though it didn't even matter.

My gambit worked in my opinion as I was correct about Nexus being scum and once GreyIce started chirping "haha Daykill so fake, so funny" I knew something was up. The only way that GreyIce would *know* this is if a) he was Ike, b) he know who Ike was, or c) he knew Ike wasn't in this game. I alluded to this right before my death that some of you misconstrued as "planned" death crumbs. I did leave "planned" death crumbs elsewhere, just not there. :P

Being alive for how long I was alive and suspecting 2 scum out of (basically 4) I would say that I did a pretty good job.

Glork, I apologized out of respect for your status as a player and as another human being. It was nice to know that you repaid that courtesy.
Tierce, I apologize for the stress and anger that I gave you for that fake daykill, but I needed it to look legit.

@scumTeam, I mainly wanted the QT to see what plan Shmu had created. But to each his own.

@Duplicity, I would probably never have lynched you. Same goes for Shmu.

I am saddened that I was the only Heron and therefore no one without my passives unless they had flavor knowledge would know what I was talking about if I had claimed in full. Then again, it was a good idea I didn't claim in full as that would have keyed off Shmu and GreyIce and the rest of the scumbags from getting any false credit for bussing Shmu when they knew he was going to die as well. Then again, that could have put them in an awkward situation if they bussed him *too* hard before he was due for death.

I liked the flavor and the mechanics in this game. It made the game interesting and for some intense watching. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I wasn't going to claim Ike or really breadcrumb anything related to Ike other than Aether. :P Your whole interaction with that just really seemed like someone on the outside looking in, saving their breath for comments later when I wanted comments now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5219 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5217, Vi wrote:
In post 5216, Gammagooey wrote:like apparently the country cop was basically a real cop but not knowing that brings its usefulness down quite a lot.
Quite a lot?

Those are the only types of cops Vi has used so far to my knowledge.

Read Mafia with the Kitties and me as Flavor cop.

Glork + Tierce talking about the cop thing and Vi and the "Godfather" Hatari were pretty accurate.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5300 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think the setup was balanced but then again, I died D1 so...

The town knew that it would never likely reach anywhere close to a traditional mafia win given the unique wincondition. I don't really see the problem other than not knowing completely how close to losing the town was at a given time. Although that seems to be common. :shifty:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5302 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

Not making any friends, Uber...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5343 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5341, Nuwen wrote:Why did we die again?

Nuwen
and
Fate.

Nuwen
and
Fate
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor