Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 795, SpyreX wrote:I dont have the energy.

Glork:

Can you do a quick runthrough on who freaked the ass out about you & Tierce "nameclaiming" and who hasn't missed a beat about the fact slappywags here flat out did so AND the fact that of all dumb gambits this one actually had relevance in the "Ike is probably a target" land?

Cause I dont remember seeing too much of that version of hate instead of the lazy kind

Honestly, right now all I can see is white hot rage, but yeah, I'll go back and look at this when I'm calmer.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Alchemist »

In post 740, Oversoul wrote:Tierce are you bulletproof?

Also I honk I just got a virus on my computer. So... If anyone has good ways to remedy that, would be appreciated.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Also the "virus" part is actually the biggest eye raiser and I'd love a full rundown on how you got a virus from a picture that you wouldn't have even needed to download.

/nerd
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Alchemist »

Thats a fair point too Spyre
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You seriously need to stop gambitting. After being voted scumvp in mortal kombat and catching scum by pure luck in that other game, I expected better. And I was asking for links. Finding the games and the exact parts of the gambits took ages.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What happened to Tammy and why did she stop posting?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 802, SpyreX wrote:Also the "virus" part is actually the biggest eye raiser and I'd love a full rundown on how you got a virus from a picture that you wouldn't have even needed to download.

/nerd

Because that's something I would lie about.

Since you are a securities analyst though

I googled oh you picture

I went scrolling through the options went to like the 4th picture accidentally clicked on the link, loaded the picture thought what the hell might as well right clicked the picture, had the site load up and then an error message saying I had a virus infection and I should buy something to solve it, posted the message anyway, Exited the browser went into safe mode and so far it hasn't found anything.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 795, SpyreX wrote:I dont have the energy.

Glork:

Can you do a quick runthrough on who freaked the ass out about you & Tierce "nameclaiming" and who hasn't missed a beat about the fact slappywags here flat out did so AND the fact that of all dumb gambits this one actually had relevance in the "Ike is probably a target" land?

Cause I dont remember seeing too much of that version of hate instead of the lazy kind

In post 798, Glork wrote:No, Oversoul, you went from being stupid, but at-least-I-can-assume-that-if-you-are-protown-I-can-believe-what-you-say-and-do to being stupid, completely untrustworthy, and potentially scum for being a lying sack of shit.

You have literally lost all credibility with me. Possibly beyond the scope of this game. One of the very basic tenants of mafia is that protown players have to be able to
trust
one another. When you take it upon yourself to out other roles, make townspeople scramble, and fuck with people's heads all because you allegedly want to see if your read on Tierce was a good one -- instead of, I don't know, letting the game develop naturally? -- you abuse that trust. You're no longer worthy of it. If you're scum, you need to die. Immediately. If you're protown, you're effectively dead to me, because I don't fucking care what you say or think or do or claim anymore. Every post you write is completely worthless to me. Town faking things generally does more harm than good. In this case, it absolutely did.

If Oscar/Boyd were to find Rolf, and get some kind of masonry or a superprotownability or something,
TIERCE WOULD HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED DOWN THE LINE ANYWAY
. You accomplished
NOTHING
. Literally. NOTHING. But apparentely, TownOversoul has to have his head stuck so far up his fucking anus that he can't even use basic logic or reasoning to fucking UNDERSTAND this without having it spelled out to him like he's a fucking second grader.

On the other hand, if your suspicion of Tierce was accurate, wouldn't somebody say "Uh, I'm Oscar and I tried to target Tierce, and nothing fucking happened. She's a lying sack of shit."
Did this thought
EVER
cross your mind? No. It fucking didn't. Because, again, you've apparently decided that you'd rather be worthless and an active detriment than exercise even a shred of patience and teamwork.

If you are scum, I'm going to relish your death. If you're protown, seriously, fuck you. You're worse than worthless to this town. You've hurt us.

Add to this: Regardless of your alignment, you've also given the scums information that they should never have had. Maybe they'll assume that I'm one of Boyd/Oscar and I won't be on their list, and they'll leave me alone, but honestly? Outing roles because you can't be arsed to let your DAY ONE READ develop naturally is a complete joke.

Also, I just wanted to quote/repost this for emphasis.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The PROBLEM is that this as a scum gambit doesn't even make sense because, like I said in the way before times, the list can't be that easy that gogo 1-1's is a good idea. I suppose the thought process was force claims AND the Ike counterclaim AND then ride the dumb train but.

The virus thing makes no sense though and I actually want a baby's 1-2-3 guide to picture hunting and how that ended in virus.

P:Edit - what browser mr maan? what kind of error message?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 805, Hinduragi wrote:What happened to Tammy and why did she stop posting?

For the record, I know you posted yesterday. But your activity here literally dropped off the radar compared to when you had a spotlight in things.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Faaancy that huh Hindu
Show

Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Alchemist »

HOLY SHIT

OS MIGHT BE TELLING THE TRUTH... (maybe he's one of those people fooled by these)

unvote
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Tierce »

o0h god

after walk

still too drunk for this

no seriously fuck you oversoul

glork can has masonry so i'll bitch out oversoul for 72h or however long night is? please?

anyway going downstairs for a while longer let's see if I sober up some
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Is it just a damn popup? I'm not clickin
Show

Proud member of BaM
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 785, Oversoul wrote:Honestly, it seems like half of you were happier with Tierce dying. Like what the hell is that?

FUCK YOU

NAMES AND POSTS

NOW

The only person who really commented on this was Alchemist and it was just "lol I would vig within 5 pages I am totally Fritzler" mode.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I clicked it because I give no shits and could fix it anyways.

Nothing happened. For any of the ones that came up for me. I use Opera as well. So, uh, ?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 776, Oversoul wrote:Hindu are you even readin what I am saying? I just gave you two fucking examples of me gambiting.

Main reasons for gambit - I was very suspicious of Tierce's claim right after Glroks. It looked like Tierce was trying to get Glrok to trust her by buddying him.

Tierces play as I said looked very suspicious given the similarities between Paranoia and here

SO LET'S FAKECLAIM A DAYVIG AND OUT POTENTIAL OSCAR/BOYD

INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND TIERCE WITH MORE POSTS

LET'S ADD A FUCKING DISTRACTION AND DISTRESS PEOPLE OVER NOTHING

YEAH THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE

ARE YOU SCUM OR ARE YOU JUST THIS DENSE

SERIOUSLY AT THIS STAGE I AM JUST BETRAYING THE LEFT-SHIFT BROTHERHOOD AND USING ALLOUT CAPSLOCK

SO MUCH RAGE

ALSO FUCK YOU
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Alchemist »

its fine, just dont accept or click yes on anything

its an adware/spyware popup that will lead to [testingworryprevention.in]

whatevs, i habeeb OS for now, i'm v/la for 2 days
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Alchemist »

oh better vote

vote: ludi
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 812, Tierce wrote:glork can has masonry so i'll bitch out oversoul for 72h or however long night is? please?

I don't know what is going to happen if/when the three brothers get together. Sorry, Tierce. (Technically, I never actually claimed to be Boyd or Oscar. I posed a hypothetical to Oversoul to see how he felt about vigging obvtown Tierce. I'd like to keep my identity as ambiguous as possible to the scums. I could be neither for all they know.)

Just imagine us having bitchfest conversations. I'm pretty sure you can guess how that goes. :3
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Chrome. It didn't look like the typical chrome box though. More of a windows thing. It said error virus infection and then wouldn't let me close the box so I closed the browser after posting the message.

For the record I am computer illiterate. But I guess you can just chalk that up to the things Glork said in his I hate you post.

Alchemist, I obviously know that things saying you have like a million infections are fake. I misclicked the picture and google doesn't immediately give the URL to the site and by the time everything loaded I had right clicked the picture and then the virus popped up.

Of all things to be preoccupied with?
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Alchemist »

devil is in the details yo
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Wait have I missed any game mechanic stuff that may have occurred?

Also GI is obviously scum it's cute how obv he is.

Glork why am I scum?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 820, Oversoul wrote:Chrome. It didn't look like the typical chrome box though. More of a windows thing. It said error virus infection and then wouldn't let me close the box so I closed the browser after posting the message.

For the record I am computer illiterate. But I guess you can just chalk that up to the things Glork said in his I hate you post.

Alchemist, I obviously know that things saying you have like a million infections are fake. I misclicked the picture and google doesn't immediately give the URL to the site and by the time everything loaded I had right clicked the picture and then the virus popped up.

Of all things to be preoccupied with?

You were too eager to jump on an IkeLynch.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 756, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 749, Glork wrote:He outed town roles for zero reason and has yet to provide a shred of insight or analysis from his "gabmit," and his vote is still on Tierce, who is 100% confirmed town at this point.

Even on the off-chance that this was a towngambit, Oversoul is clearly terrible enough to need to die. My vote isn't moving. Ever. In fact, I might just refuse to post any content whatsoever until he dies.

What? How did he out people? All he did was fake a dayvig on someone who already claimed, and then people were stupid enough to say "OMG BUT I WAS LOOKING FOR ROLF U MESSED IT ALL UP" or whatever. your fault, not his.
And no, Tierce is not 100% confirmed town. I don't see her name in green anywhere, or Vi coming out with a message saying "Tierce is now an innocent child!"

BITE ME.

Glork claimed Oscar/Boyd and that he's looking for his brothers. I claimed before he even did. I do not know the flavor. In what earth do you think I'm making up this stuff? Do you think I have a fakeclaim that is going to depend on someone else claiming a role that matches mine? How does that even make sense?

Hint: I'm protown. This whole claim business should make that ridiculously clear given the order in which it evolved. Unless you have some wild reasoning that Glork is my scumbuddy protecting me for some bullshit reason, you should be accepting us both as town. Done, over and out.

PEdit: Oh whatever. Ignore the above then. I STILL WANT MY BITCHFEST MASONRY.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”