Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Glork »

Uh, that quote shouldn't be there. I was responding to Katsuki.

I'm still getting masive quoting errrors. I'm actually talking to Chamber right now to try to figure out why this is happening. Scrpiting issue, it seems.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't know my av says virusremoval.vbs is a rootkit and I don't remember it being there yesterday.

Ikelynch?

Pedit: oh
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Why is GI scum?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Tierce »

What did I miss? Oversoul was the one who fakeclaimed Ike by using Aether. How is he jumping on an Ikelynch? Did someone claim Ike while I blinked?

Nevermind.

Oh that's another one, Oversoul, you could have outed Ike. Screw you.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Alchemist »

before I go, consider Dram

he's p scummy
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

As far as I'm concerned, actual game flavor doesn't give out alignment in this game. And I don't know who Ike is. But I'm pretty sure I am either confused as fuck or 100% right in that the scumteam could be any independent group of people. Either way, just know that roles don't mean THAT much in terms of alignment.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Alchemist »

and ludi :]

okay

going now
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Glork »

Nah, he did. Oversoul is Ike and the scums need to shoot him tonight.

PEdit:
FoS: Hindu
. If you're protown, you should probably read the game's win conditions, and then Google Search "Daein" and/or "Micaiah." In fact, I'll cover the second part for you: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Daein http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Micaiah
Scroll to Liberation of Daein in the first one. Should give you a p good idea of the scums' identities.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Eager? When I called OS scum for his backtracking after supposedly shooting Tierce? Guess I can't vote scum when I see them then. :D

p-edit: WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS TALK IF IKE AND OTHER NAMES?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, that doesn't explain my role, why I'm town, or why I can do what I can do at all.

I read the Micaiah part before the weekend and I guess I outread past the parts of the story this game encompasses because I originally thought she was good just because she became the queen.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 833, Katsuki wrote:Eager? When I called OS scum for his backtracking after supposedly shooting Tierce? Guess I can't vote scum when I see them then. :D

Why is GI scum?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Tierce »

White rage.

I did say I was going to go downstairs, right? Let me use my Irish rantbuddy to see if I calm down.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 834, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah, that doesn't explain my role, why I'm town, or why I can do what I can do at all.

I read the Micaiah part before the weekend and I guess I outread past the parts of the story this game encompasses because I originally thought she was good just because she became the queen.

Reread it 3 times because this didn't make sense. I thought Micaiah WAS the maiden. That's why this sentence is as fucked up as it is.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 828, Tierce wrote:
What did I miss? Oversoul was the one who fakeclaimed Ike by using Aether. How is he jumping on an Ikelynch? Did someone claim Ike while I blinked?

Nevermind.

I agree with th Kats wagon

People I had a problem with? Glork as I already mentioned.

Hindu

Alchemist

Katsuki

They all jumped on and didn't even give me a chance to explain And it was all very opportunistic.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

@Tierce/Glork:
Not to defend Oversoul, but I'll defend Oversoul: Oversoul's "y'all were happier when Tierce was dying" post reads an awful lot like, "When y'all thought Tierce was going to die, you were calling me obvtown, now that she's not dying you're calling for my head."

Particularly to Glork, Oversoul's gambit may have outted Tierce's role, but it didn't out yours. You outted your role.

On the other hand, pretty certain that both Glork and Tierce are both town now, so, at least it wasn't a total waste from where I sit.

I like Toasty's and Regfan's take on Oversoul as well, makes me feel better about those slots.

Oh, need to sign my posts now.

- Faraday
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 838, Oversoul wrote:
In post 828, Tierce wrote:

Nevermind.

I agree with th Kats wagon

People I had a problem with? Glork as I already mentioned.

Hindu

Alchemist

Katsuki

They all jumped on and didn't even give me a chance to explain And it was all very opportunistic.

Oh, sure.

Mass OMGUS.

Good luck pushing that one through.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Katsuki

Im not omgusing. I've stopped that since that was another one of the things people dislike about my play (rage self voting after getting pressured)

However, the man of the hour has posted.

MoI specifically is the person I thought of when making my gambit. I remember him doing it a lot and since he didn't take the bait and vote for mislynch 2012 I feel better about that slot.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 839, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@Tierce/Glork:
Not to defend Oversoul, but I'll defend Oversoul: Oversoul's "y'all were happier when Tierce was dying" post reads an awful lot like, "When y'all thought Tierce was going to die, you were calling me obvtown, now that she's not dying you're calling for my head."

For what it's worth, before he announced it was a gambit, I was just assuming that the scums would kill him because he was Ike. There wasn't a need to call for his head then.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Glork »

In fact, I was actively
avoiding
saying anything about "Ike" just in case the scums couldn't be arsed to look into what Aether is.

I think I made my rage at Over pretty apparent, though. Please don't try to paint this another color. Kill or not, and regardless of alignment, the play was abyssmal.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 534, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@Tammy
– why did my post not bear discussion until you finally mentioned it. Also … are you suggesting that we’re giving out ‘inside information’ by showing we have know the scum Wincon despite it being mentioned by the Mod. I’d like you to be clear on that.

I had an immediate reaction when I read it, and I went back to the front page and read through the rules again and the part about the Micaiah's win condition. I thought that maybe I was just being crazy and that it was clearer than I thought it was. However, it kept nagging at me, and when someone else talked about it and it didn't seem as clear to them, I thought maybe I wasn't crazy after all and wanted to know how you seem so certain.

Also, I'm not suggesting anything. I don't even know what you're asking me. I asked a very straight forward question. "Please explain why you seem so certain of the scum wincon." How do you interpret it as being anything other than me wondering how you seem certain of something that doesn't seem so certain to me?

I am, however, trying to figure out what you're attempting by asking if I was suggesting something by asking a straight forward question. You did a similar thing to Glork in when you suggested that Glork's response looked like posturing ahead of time for when he was still alive. You look like you're trying to find little holes to exploit for future mislynches rather than seeking the truth.

This is complemented by the lack of any real effort or scumhunting so far this game.

Your first post, , the one I voted you for, was severely lacking in anything. Enough had gone on at that point that you should have had more than two questions about sheeping in RVS, a question about Spyrex and his statement about roles, and OS and SingerSigner's laments about those who hadn't posted at that point.

Similarly lacked substance. Very minor commentary, but no interaction with anyone, and coming in at over 500 posts, there should be something by that point. You give three scumreads and at least you do a bit better than ToastyToast by not just addressing the top three wagon getters, but they feel a bit meh.

I know RegDup thinks makes you look obvtown, but eh...it feels so mechanical. Maybe you're right and I'm wrong about giving Spyrex a town read because of the way he pushed on me for something silly but the fact that the crux of your proof of why he's scum for doing it is because he's done it before is meh. Has he as town similarly pushed someone as strongly for something silly at the start of the day? Then you focus on language and then game mechanics. It just feels meh...and lacks a sense of genuineness. And, if you truly think he's scum and you believe it as much as you profess to in that post, why aren't you trying to prove it to the rest of us? Sure you mention him again and note that he didn't respond to the scumminess of pushing on me or the comment on Singersigner in . But it still lacks a certain sense of conviction.

Several of your posts don't feel involved really in the action at all. Sure you've both commented on things that are going on and given opinions of some players' alignments but it's lacking a certain depth that makes me very suspicious of you.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 844, Tammy wrote:
@Tammy
– why did my post not bear discussion until you finally mentioned it. Also … are you suggesting that we’re giving out ‘inside information’ by showing we have know the scum Wincon despite it being mentioned by the Mod. I’d like you to be clear on that.

I had an immediate reaction when I read it, and I went back to the front page and read through the rules again and the part about the Micaiah's win condition. I thought that maybe I was just being crazy and that it was clearer than I thought it was. However, it kept nagging at me, and when someone else talked about it and it didn't seem as clear to them, I thought maybe I wasn't crazy after all and wanted to know how you seem so certain.

Also, I'm not suggesting anything. I don't even know what you're asking me. I asked a very straight forward question. "Please explain why you seem so certain of the scum wincon." How do you interpret it as being anything other than me wondering how you seem certain of something that doesn't seem so certain to me?

I am, however, trying to figure out what you're attempting by asking if I was suggesting something by asking a straight forward question. You did a similar thing to Glork in when you suggested that Glork's response looked like posturing ahead of time for when he was still alive. You look like you're trying to find little holes to exploit for future mislynches rather than seeking the truth.

This is complemented by the lack of any real effort or scumhunting so far this game.

Your first post, , the one I voted you for, was severely lacking in anything. Enough had gone on at that point that you should have had more than two questions about sheeping in RVS, a question about Spyrex and his statement about roles, and OS and SingerSigner's laments about those who hadn't posted at that point.

Similarly lacked substance. Very minor commentary, but no interaction with anyone, and coming in at over 500 posts, there should be something by that point. You give three scumreads and at least you do a bit better than ToastyToast by not just addressing the top three wagon getters, but they feel a bit meh.

I know RegDup thinks makes you look obvtown, but eh...it feels so mechanical. Maybe you're right and I'm wrong about giving Spyrex a town read because of the way he pushed on me for something silly but the fact that the crux of your proof of why he's scum for doing it is because he's done it before is meh. Has he as town similarly pushed someone as strongly for something silly at the start of the day? Then you focus on language and then game mechanics. It just feels meh...and lacks a sense of genuineness. And, if you truly think he's scum and you believe it as much as you profess to in that post, why aren't you trying to prove it to the rest of us? Sure you mention him again and note that he didn't respond to the scumminess of pushing on me or the comment on Singersigner in . But it still lacks a certain sense of conviction.

Several of your posts don't feel involved really in the action at all. Sure you've both commented on things that are going on and given opinions of some players' alignments but it's lacking a certain depth that makes me very suspicious of you.

A+++++ post.

Would STILL lynch MoI with no reservations whatsoever.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 844, Tammy wrote:
@Tammy

Also, I still haven't outed anything about myself. I posed a simple hypothetical in , and then encouraged Oversoul to believe that he had vigged obvtiercetown, because I wanted his reaction. At no point have I claimed that I am either of Boyd/Oscar. I do not want that assumption being made.

And yes, I'm saying this at the probable cost of my "confirmed" status. It needs cleared up.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 835, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 833, Katsuki wrote:Eager? When I called OS scum for his backtracking after supposedly shooting Tierce? Guess I can't vote scum when I see them then. :D

Why is GI scum?

Crap case. He doesn't believe what he actually said about me.

Plus I read GI scum with near accuracy.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm Batman
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Both of your cases fucking suck.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”