Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1294, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Tammy wrote:Nice of you to insinuate that I'm tunneling on MoI-town by bringing up my tunnel on Zdenek-town.

Thank you, I was quite proud of it.

I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to do with that. And, why you're still interacting with such a limited number of people. Part of me thinks that you're trying to play on the self-doubt that you know I'm constantly plagued by in reminding me of my tunnel of Zdenek-town because while I do believe it's true that you can't be certain you can read me after only two games, it is a constant of my town behavior that I'm always reassessing and doubting my scumreads and am liable to change those seemingly on a whim. However, I don't think you particularly care that I'm reading you as scum. It's not like my opinion carries any weight in this game. FFS Singer wants to policy lynch me so apparently I've come across as a useless twit and my reads are going to matter fuck all in the grand scheme of things. So, don't really know why you brought it up.

Magua wrote:
If I cared more, I'd go find your posts about how I can't read you accurately and I've never seen you play scum and I'd replace our name with yours, but I don't think you'd appreciate the irony and, well, to be honest, I'm pretty lazy.

You seem to be under the delusion that my scum read on you is meta based. It's not. Yes, you feel different than the last time I played with you both as a hydra. You also feel different than NY146. But if you think I went "hmm...they feel different, they must be scum," then you aren't thinking straight. For one, I'd be a hypocrite to say you can't read me off of two games, but I can read you. I also understand, because I do this, that not everyone plays the same way every game, and I know there can be several reasons for this. I happen to be conditioned to look beyond meta for reads because meta is not something that is used for evidence where I play. I have a scum read on you for reasons I've already stated which have nothing to do with my belief that I can read you accurately based on experience with you in past games.

magua wrote:
Tammy wrote:I notice that you're continuing with the commenting on things that matter little and not really engaging in the game much at all.

I also notice that you didn't answer my question concerning Spyrex. You have a scum read on him, and part of your argument against him was that he made a scummy attack on me in the beginning of the day. How can you reconcile this reasoning for why Spyrex attacking me is scummy if you have a scum read on me?

I comment on the things that I care to comment on. I've given a list of people I think is town, a list of people I think are scum, and a list of people who should be vigged but aren't worth wasting a lynch on.

I didn't, to be fair, make it into a wallpost two screens long. I could do that, but see above about me being lazy.

Not what I'm looking for Magua. I'm not looking for more quantity of words from you, I'm looking for more quality. What you've provided so far is shallow and lacks engagement with the game and the people in the game.

Magua wrote:
Re: Spyrex, you may want to step back because I'm going to whip some super advanced concepts at you. No, further back. You may want to put some goggles on, as well. Remember, safety is job one.

Now, ready? Finding SpyreX scummy is independent of finding you scummy.

Breathtakingly revolutionary, I know. Reads updated as more information came in. Were, eg, we to vig SpyreX tonight like we plan to, and he flips scum like we expect him to, then we'd adjust our read on you appropriately. Until then: no.

Hmmm...interesting. Why are you talking to me like I'm stupid? In fact, your trying to propose this alternate universe in which Tammyscum is going after MoItown leads me to think one of three things. Either you believe I'm mind-numbingly stupid, far more ballsy as scum than I actually am, or you are scum throwing out crap at someone who's just easier to attack. In fact, your continued "I don't like your posts" nonsense in thinking I'm scummy keeps confirming to me that you are scum because I have to believe that someone who believes they know my behavior well enough to read me after two games would have a much better grasp of the situation right now if town.

You avoided the crux of my Spyrex question, Magua. Of course finding people two people scummy are independent of one another. However, you (well, the other head I believe) made part of the case against Spyrex partly for his attack on me. He said that Spyrex was making an easy and scummy attack on my playstyle. If you find both of us scummy, what is so scummy about Spyrex's attack on me? How can his attack on another scummy player be used as evidence for why he is scum?

If I thought my scum read on you mattered at all, I would think you were trying to make me think you were town with this most recent post. You know that I think rudeness and obnoxious behavior is a town tell. It's similar to you thinking stupid play is a town tell. You know I believe in my rude town tell because it's one of the reasons I declared you town in NY146. However, this feels aggressively rude in a mean way...it's almost over the top which doesn't read genuine at all. It just lacks a certain sense of charismatic condescension.
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

Not sure I approve of the MagIll wagon.

However, I am curious.

@MagIllusion- In comparing the other game where you were town, I noticed a difference in your posting quantity. In the other game, at about this stage (page 50 or so), you had three times the number of posts you do now. Also, your voting is also greatly reduced. While not an exact science, it indicates a contrast that is noticeable. Do you have an explanation for it?

~P
-AV and PeregrineV-
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 1325, Tammy wrote:I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to do with that...Part of me thinks that you're trying to play on the self-doubt that you know I'm constantly plagued by in reminding me of my tunnel of Zdenek-town

Pretty much spot-on exactly what I'm doing.

Seeing how you react, compared to how I expect you to react, etc.

You're right that I don't particularly care about your scumread on us. I really want to say that your scumread is laughably bad, but can't in good conscience say that with Tierce and Glork on the wagon, so meh. Instead, I'll just say that you are apparently operating under some strange theories as to what constitutes actually scummy behavior.

Tammy wrote:Hmmm...interesting. Why are you talking to me like I'm stupid?

Because you keep asking stupid questions.

Seriously. "How can you think I'm scum if you think SpyreX is scum?" That's a stupid question, made even more stupid on D1 with no other information.

Or to restate: Going off relational tells on unflipped players is dumb. We can (and do) find both of you scummy. Chances of both of you actually being scum? Low. Chance that we're going to call one of you town because of that? Zero.

God. If we wanted to go after someone who was easier to attack, we'd be voting you, or Katsuki, or jumping on the Toasty wagon, or one of a hundred different things. Every single thing about your posts has been, "OH MY GAWD, I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN THINK I'M SCUM, THAT'S SO SCUMMY," and it makes responding to you such a chore.

Tammy wrote:However, this feels aggressively rude in a mean way...it's almost over the top which doesn't read genuine at all. It just lacks a certain sense of charismatic condescension.

I *am* being mean, because between both you and singersigner, I feel like I'm just repeating myself over and over while getting back, "I don't understand" or "That doesn't make sense" repeatedly. Especially when you both are saying that about the same goddamn things.

My patience, very limited.

Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:
@MagIllusion- In comparing the other game where you were town, I noticed a difference in your posting quantity. In the other game, at about this stage (page 50 or so), you had three times the number of posts you do now. Also, your voting is also greatly reduced. While not an exact science, it indicates a contrast that is noticeable. Do you have an explanation for it?

Hate D1 (this is more pronounced for Large Theme D1s). I typically replace into games specifically to avoid D1; in games that I start with D1, I tend to typically not do much D1 otherwise. It's a large part of the reason I wanted to hydra with other head -- if you look at Good v Evil, for instance, I think about 15 of the posts are from me and the rest are from other head. Ratio was similar in this game until other head went on vacation, after which it's been all me.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1327, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1325, Tammy wrote:I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to do with that...Part of me thinks that you're trying to play on the self-doubt that you know I'm constantly plagued by in reminding me of my tunnel of Zdenek-town

Pretty much spot-on exactly what I'm doing.

Seeing how you react, compared to how I expect you to react, etc.

You're right that I don't particularly care about your scumread on us. I really want to say that your scumread is laughably bad, but can't in good conscience say that with Tierce and Glork on the wagon, so meh. Instead, I'll just say that you are apparently operating under some strange theories as to what constitutes actually scummy behavior.

Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop it.

Magua wrote:
Tammy wrote:Hmmm...interesting. Why are you talking to me like I'm stupid?

Because you keep asking stupid questions.

Seriously. "How can you think I'm scum if you think SpyreX is scum?" That's a stupid question, made even more stupid on D1 with no other information.

Or to restate: Going off relational tells on unflipped players is dumb. We can (and do) find both of you scummy. Chances of both of you actually being scum? Low. Chance that we're going to call one of you town because of that? Zero.

God. If we wanted to go after someone who was easier to attack, we'd be voting you, or Katsuki, or jumping on the Toasty wagon, or one of a hundred different things. Every single thing about your posts has been, "OH MY GAWD, I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN THINK I'M SCUM, THAT'S SO SCUMMY," and it makes responding to you such a chore.

OH MY GAWD...was not the question I was asking. Clearly I'm not going to get an answer to the question I actually asked. I never once asked how you can think I'm scum if you think Spyrex is scum. I asked why use as part of your reasoning for why Spyrex is scummy his attack on me if you think I'm scum.

Real cute to blatantly misread me and tell me a question I didn't even ask is stupid.

If responding to me is such a chore, and your patience is so limited, stop responding to me. Seems simple enough. Start interacting with more people in the game than me and the limited others you have.

Dude, listen, I didn't get pissed off because you had a scum read on me. If you'll notice Spyrex and Dram do too for whatever reasons. I'm not stupid enough to believe that everyone is going to read me as the shining beacon of innocence I believe I am. Sure, I hate being told I'm scum when I'm not, but I got annoyed with you because of the meta crap. It's mind boggling to me that you think you know enough about my behavior to determine my alignment and come up with the conclusions you are.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Alchemist »

I know I'm not one to talk, but both of you are kinda clogging the thread. I'm not reading either of your posts.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 am

Post by dramonic »

In what realm of existence is Oman a valid policy lynch? <_<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yea id like that explained too.

Especially considering some stuff goin on.

Also agree with alchemist
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1329, Alchemist wrote:I know I'm not one to talk, but both of you are kinda clogging the thread. I'm not reading either of your posts.

Probably a good idea...here's the short version:

Tammy - Sup Magua...you're scum.

Magua - No, I'm not. You are. I CAN READ YOU TAMMY!

Tammy - Nuh-uh...meta's crap.

Magua - Yuh-huh...meta's awesome.

Tammy - Whatever dude, you're scum.

Magua - No, you. I can get you to doubt your scum read on me. Watch. Also, you ask stupid questions.

Tammy - No, you. Also, you're being mean.

There...I've saved you some wall-reading time.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 am

Hey, Alchemist. I see you're on a wagon by yourself. Though I approve of the wagon, you should really try being on a wagon that's not by yourself.

Hey, dramonic. I notice you're not even fucking voting. Fucking vote.

In other news, Tammy is a meanie poopoo head who has cooties.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1332, Tammy wrote:
In post 1329, Alchemist wrote:I know I'm not one to talk, but both of you are kinda clogging the thread. I'm not reading either of your posts.

Probably a good idea...here's the short version:

Tammy - Sup Magua...you're scum.

Magua - No, I'm not. You are. I CAN READ YOU TAMMY!

Tammy - Nuh-uh...meta's crap.

Magua - Yuh-huh...meta's awesome.

Tammy - Whatever dude, you're scum.

Magua - No, you. I can get you to doubt your scum read on me. Watch. Also, you ask stupid questions.

Tammy - No, you. Also, you're being mean.

There...I've saved you some wall-reading time.

Tammy, have I mentioned I love you recently?

Cause... yeah. That.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 am

In post 1333, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Hey,
Alchemist
UberNinja. I see you're on a wagon by yourself. Though I approve of the wagon, you should really try being on a wagon that's not by yourself.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1333, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Hey, Alchemist. I see you're on a wagon by yourself. Though I approve of the wagon, you should really try being on a wagon that's not by yourself.

Hey, dramonic. I notice you're not even fucking voting. Fucking vote.

In other news, Tammy is a meanie poopoo head who has cooties.

Dammit you know that people who make me laugh are innocent always. Also, I've had my cootie shot. :roll:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

holy shit! that's usually my line!
things are changing too fast for me in this game given my priority level for it

vote: maguaofillusion
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

@ 1335 obv, ninja'd by tammy ... *slices tammy's head off* ... nobody ninjas a ninja :cool:
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 am

Post by implosion »

I've probably skimmed maybe half of magua's posts and fully read one or two.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1331, SpyreX wrote:Yea id like that explained too.

Especially considering some stuff goin on.

Also agree with alchemist

You can't understand why I am upset with Oman?

Here, let me enlighten you.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 621, Oman wrote:
In post 609, dramonic wrote:The whole "X dying N1" talk is stupid and WIFOM, especially in a game this size.

Hi guys.

This is called logic. It used to win mafia games.

In post 622, Oman wrote:
In post 620, GreyICE wrote:
In post 612, Alchemist wrote:
@GI

Who's scum bro?

Who am I voting, bro?

Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful.
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE
. For being scum by defending this "vote".

In post 901, Oman wrote:
In post 623, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 622, Oman wrote:Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful. Unvote, Vote: GreyICE. For being scum by defending this "vote".

Worst post yet this game. In a game with Uberninja ...

Could you be any more blatant that this is personality driven and not actual scumhunting?

Oh, sorry, I thought GreyICE was scummy, but also a cunt. I know that your comment is personality driven too. MoI, I thought we were past that.

In post 636, GreyICE wrote:
In post 622, Oman wrote:
In post 620, GreyICE wrote:
In post 612, Alchemist wrote:
@GI

Who's scum bro?

Who am I voting, bro?

Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful.
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE
. For being scum by defending this "vote".

Really?

'cause I'm not blind wagoning, and I'm following Glork.

Which is generally not the dumbest thing ever to do, especially if you don't have strong reads.

So you have a strong town read on Toasty, yes?

You're not blind wagoning, you're wagoning. But because it's wagoning Glork, it's totally okay?

I mean, this idea that "WELL IF I DON'T KNOW WHO SCUM IS, GLORK MUST" is miserable. I can't believe MoI called me out for hating this method.

The rest will have to wait until after this week, it's massive, but the weekend will be tight.

In post 1311, Oman wrote:Rereading from my last post of substance. (#901)

Wyrd and Uberninja having the same avatar annoys me, but I'm thinking Wyrd town right now.

Oversoul posting about knowledge that he doesn't want to give away doesn't look town at all, but it could just be a dumb idea, I don't know how stupid he is.

I really don't like how Uberninja pressures him for it though. Then again, it's a very aggressive salvo to fire as uberscum.

In post 929, Tierce wrote:
Because honestly, if you think following UberNinja's dictates is a good choice that is sure to help town, again I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
fixed with link.

In post 940, GreyICE wrote:Is Tammy pushing a Tierce lynch?

DA FUQ?

Please someone actual dayvig Zdenek.

Katsuki still needs death.

There is nothing good in this post. Nothing town at all. Then again, GreyICE is known to be fairly retarded, so I'm a little hesitant.

In post 949, singersigner wrote:I really don't feel like I have the energy to play in a game with this much derp. I'll sheep Glork til the end, but fuck if I feel like reading up on the past 20 pages I missed

Minus the bit about sheeping glork to the end, I totally dig this.

In post 949, singersigner wrote:People I'd be willing to lynch: MoI, Toast, SpyreX, GreyICE, LLD, Oversoul, UberNinja, Tammy. For those of you that didn't get it before becausederpderpwhostilldoespolicylynches, people I actually think are scummy: MoI, Toast, SpyreX, GreyICE.

This is like the best post ever. I have no qualms on Spyrex, but I'll give you the others.

In post 977, Oversoul wrote:When I first read through Dramonic's posts they seemed helpful and everything. Now that I am reading through it doesn't seem filled with the scumhunting I thought he was doing. :\

Glork, do you have an opinion for us? I would really prefer it if you didn't replace out and/or quit the site. :(

SCummy as fuck. Flipping a read on Owlbear, while also trying to deepthroat Glork.

GreyICE continues to be a tool.

It's very obvious when Mr. Flay is MoI.

In post 1094, Alchemist wrote:inb4 p80 d1 lynch

I fear that this is conservative.

At page 53 I'll take MoI, Toast, or GreyICE lynches.

Unvote. Vote: MoI

-------------------------------------------

Here are all of Oman's posts of substance since post #553 when Grey makes his first post replacing in. (Oman also makes 2 V/LA statements in this time that I do not show here.)

Of them, 75% of it contains some kind of disparaging comment about Grey. The other is a quick comment that comes right before the second one (#621/#622) and basically could have been added on to his other post.

So SpyreX, are you still confused about my anger? Or should I just lay down and accept that one players ENTIRE CONTRIBUTION TO THIS GAME will be defaming my boyfriend.

Hmm?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhh

Well if its being rude the policy lynch moi actually has votes you know.

Id totally vig oman though
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh.
So basically LLD is raging because Oman is being mean to her bf.
You need to keep your emotions in check.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Nikanor »

Hey guys who should I vote.
Totally sheeping the next guy who posts.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

Meh, Oman is just one of TSQ's posse, and frankly I can't be arsed to care about morons like that.

I'll catch up tonight, but I'd just like to be sure I understand the MoI wagon. MagnaofIllusion is on VLA, so is the wagon because only half the hydra is here? Or because of magical jellybeans?

SpySpy, why is MoI better dead here than Kats? MoI is a far, far better player to have alive, all things being equal, and Katsuki is FUCKING AWFUL. You cannot look at that ISO and tell me that he's town. At least MoI is producing content, and I don't read Magua as scum here (magna isn't posting at all, basically).

OTOH I'd be down for an UberNinja lynch. I usually get warm, townie feelings off UberNinja, and I'm just not getting them. I dun like #1337.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1344, Nikanor wrote:Hey guys who should I vote.
Totally sheeping the next guy who posts.

Hey Nikanor

Katsuki

Justice can happen today.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Nikanor »

what a dilemma
to sheep someone i think is scum or to break my promises
it's a tough decision because i'm usually such an honest and honourable person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
not gonna tryhard
just gonna go with the flow
for today at least
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote: Katsuki.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:25 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yay!

It begins.

LLD, ignore Oman, he needs bullets. Come join a justice wagon.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Oversoul »

Everything that MoI has said I have expected him to say. His fighting with Tammy comes across as needless bickering

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”