MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:33 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

singersigner wrote:So now my question is this: was the original reason you thought I was town the fact that I'm "too stupid to be scum?" Cuz that was a really backhanded way to 1. Answer my question, and 2. Discredit me for asking it.

Yes.

Have zero interest in discrediting you. Seriously, your first posts in this game did a bang-up job of discrediting you all by themselves.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 am

Post by singersigner »

You say that, but. :roll:

I just don't see the town motivation for pretending like you already explained this already and I'm stupid for not having seen it.

No matter. There are several holes in your logic/explanations that I'll be happy to point out better when I land and have a proper computer in front of me.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1301, singersigner wrote:You say that, but. :roll:

I just don't see the town motivation for pretending like you already explained this already and I'm stupid for not having seen it.

Because I *have* explained it, at length, starting with Duplicity, and then you're like, "I don't understand," and then I explain it again, and then I'm all =/

No matter. There are several holes in your logic/explanations that I'll be happy to point out better when I land and have a proper computer in front of me.

Save logic/explanations for other head. I don't care about any of that shit. I know, I know, you probably feel like, "Omg, I found it, the evidence, it's all so clear," but a) I know you're wrong, and so b) I just don't care.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 am

In post 1301, singersigner wrote:You say that, but. :roll:

Because I *have* explained it, at length, starting with Duplicity, and then you're like, "I don't understand," and then I explain it again, and then I'm all =/

Save logic/explanations for other head. I don't care about any of that shit. I know, I know, you probably feel like, "Omg, I found it, the evidence, it's all so clear," but a) I know you're wrong, and so b) I just don't care.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count X:
Bastian
:right: MaguaofIllusion (L-7) ~ Tammy, Glork, singersigner, Tierce, Gammagooey, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Katsuki
ToastyToast (L-9) ~ Haze,
UberNinja,
Quilford, Wyrd, implosion, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Shmugen
implosion (L-12) ~ Duplicity, Zdenek, MaguaofIllusion
GreyICE (L-13) ~ Oman, Nikanor
Magister Ludi (L-14) ~
MaguaofIllusion,
Alchemist
Teleporting Speed Hippos (L-14) ~ Magister Ludi
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-14) ~ ToastyToast
dramonic (L-14) ~ Hinduragi
Nexus (L-14) ~ Oversoul
Katsuki (L-14) ~ GreyICE
Haze (L-14) ~ Lady Lambdadelta
Oman (L-14) ~ UberNinja

Not Voting:
Nexus, dramonic

-Wyrd is being prodded...

--With 29 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@Tierce: So I looked at all of Glork's posts like you add, and I don't exactly know what you were expecting me to find. My opinion that your alignment is somewhat reliant on Glork for me stands. Individually, I find your behavior scummy. However, your claim seems awfully hard to fake, and its unikely that its some Glork-Tierce conspiracy. Thus, my read on you is on hold, and there are better lynches at this point.

Plan to catch up tomorrow. I've been moving stuff into my new apartment.
People I would lynch (I believe someone asked this):
implosion, scummy lurkers
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Katsuki »

lol Andrius in VC.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Ludi, I don't see your scum read on TSH. Their hydra-planning talk came across as town and 'convincing people' of doing anything isn't necessarily what I expect D1 in a large game like this from Pere at all. Also them re-asking about the town-read on Toasty is understandable given they had a scum-read on you.

In post 1293, implosion wrote:If you want me to justify a townread, ask.

You can do one better for me. Explain your prior scum-read on Alchemist, then explain what exactly changed your mind and shifted it towards a town-read.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Alchemist »

The blue number...its getting bigger...

People who have yet to Code-Fos:

Code: Select all

4. dramonic [Only posted 1 scumread. Tammy.]
5. Duplicity 
6. Gammagooey
7. Glork
8. Haze
12. Lady Lambdadelta
13. Magister Ludi
14. MaguaofIllusion 
16. Nexus
17. Nikanor
18. Oman
19. Oversoul
21. GreyICE 
22. singersigner
24. Tammy
26. ToastyToast
27. UberNinja
28. Wyrd 
29. Zdenek
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I have to read this don't I.
fffff

What happened to the GreyICE wagon? What is this green thing above my head, Alc, and why does it matter?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by implosion »

I think the scumread on alchemist, in retrospect, was playstyle-based. My first impression of many of his posts was that they were contrived. Notable examples include 380 and 441. That's basically it, I thought he was putting on a farce. Then he posted more and I realized that it was just a playstyle. I think I saw a couple posts of his (706/710, mostly 710, the aggression in 710 looked genuine), thought they didn't look bad, and then took another look and realized that it was just a playstyle.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 am

Post by Oman »

Rereading from my last post of substance. (#901)

Wyrd and Uberninja having the same avatar annoys me, but I'm thinking Wyrd town right now.

Oversoul posting about knowledge that he doesn't want to give away doesn't look town at all, but it could just be a dumb idea, I don't know how stupid he is.

I really don't like how Uberninja pressures him for it though. Then again, it's a very aggressive salvo to fire as uberscum.

In post 929, Tierce wrote:
Because honestly, if you think following UberNinja's dictates is a good choice that is sure to help town, again I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
fixed with link.

In post 940, GreyICE wrote:Is Tammy pushing a Tierce lynch?

DA FUQ?

Please someone actual dayvig Zdenek.

Katsuki still needs death.

There is nothing good in this post. Nothing town at all. Then again, GreyICE is known to be fairly retarded, so I'm a little hesitant.

In post 949, singersigner wrote:I really don't feel like I have the energy to play in a game with this much derp. I'll sheep Glork til the end, but fuck if I feel like reading up on the past 20 pages I missed

Minus the bit about sheeping glork to the end, I totally dig this.

In post 949, singersigner wrote:People I'd be willing to lynch: MoI, Toast, SpyreX, GreyICE, LLD, Oversoul, UberNinja, Tammy. For those of you that didn't get it before becausederpderpwhostilldoespolicylynches, people I actually think are scummy: MoI, Toast, SpyreX, GreyICE.

This is like the best post ever. I have no qualms on Spyrex, but I'll give you the others.

In post 977, Oversoul wrote:When I first read through Dramonic's posts they seemed helpful and everything. Now that I am reading through it doesn't seem filled with the scumhunting I thought he was doing. :\

Glork, do you have an opinion for us? I would really prefer it if you didn't replace out and/or quit the site. :(

SCummy as fuck. Flipping a read on Owlbear, while also trying to deepthroat Glork.

GreyICE continues to be a tool.

It's very obvious when Mr. Flay is MoI.

In post 1094, Alchemist wrote:inb4 p80 d1 lynch

I fear that this is conservative.

At page 53 I'll take MoI, Toast, or GreyICE lynches.

Unvote. Vote: MoI
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:39 am

Post by Glork »

Yeah, not coding.

Excellent way for scum to manipulate kills to their advantage, especially in early game when their knowledge of potential character names is much more limited.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:26 am

Post by Wyrd »

This avatar is not the same as UberNinja.

Magua's crap analysis of his wagon is scummy. Its so empty. The townreads area all strong players and singer who is always obvtown when shee's town. Katsuki's vigbait. DDD is scum because he never posts and is easy to call scum.

Not a single shred of indepth analysis, of "this guy and the way he jumped on was scummy as fuck" just lazy scum.

Oversoul is also scum for his "well toasty did stuff when pressured so hes town" because-even for him-that's not something a sentient town being could actually believe.

Unvote:
Vote: MaguaofIllusion
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 1259, MaguaofIllusion wrote:La la la. Wagon on us. Wooooooo. I'm going to blame that on other head, 'cause I never get wagoned D1. Anyways. People on our wagon:

(Tammy, Glork, singersigner, Tierce, Gammagooey, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Katsuki)

Town: Glork, singersigner (useless, but don't vig), Tierce, Gammagooey
Null: Katsuki (vigbait), DDD
Scum: Tammy, SpyreX

Goddamn, that's depressing.

People we could be voting for: Toasty, though that's honestly more of a compromise lynch than anything else at this point (loldistancing), Tammy, SpyreX. Willing to sheep Duplicity on implosion. Also Nexus and Oman.

The craplist I was referring to with a nice bonus of "loldistancing" subconscious scum bullshit. Also willing to sheep? Nah just don't buy it. When I'm under this much pressure aka largest wagon, I start to contribute-hard-get paranoid of everyone and go into hyper mode. I believe this to be a natural town reaction to being wagonned, (oh wait that means Oversouls point on toasty is valid...well meh I still think its incredibly shallow that just doin gstuff when pressured makes you town. However conversely NOT doing stuff when pressured is definitely more indicitave of scum than town)

Saying "oh I could sheep this guy" as a reaction to pressure seems pretty unnatural. Everything I've seen about this hydra's post screams lazy scum, so we should proceed to lynch and stop dicking around with lists and get to night already.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:17 am

In post 1314, Wyrd wrote:The craplist I was referring to with a nice bonus of "loldistancing" subconscious scum bullshit. Also willing to sheep? Nah just don't buy it. When I'm under this much pressure aka largest wagon, I start to contribute-hard-get paranoid of everyone and go into hyper mode. I believe this to be a natural town reaction to being wagonned, (oh wait that means Oversouls point on toasty is valid...well meh I still think its incredibly shallow that just doin gstuff when pressured makes you town. However conversely NOT doing stuff when pressured is definitely more indicitave of scum than town)

Newsflash: We're not you. (Thank God.)

Here's my natural reaction to being wagoned: Look at wagon, see who's on it who's town-and-wrong (Glork, Tierce, Gammagooey), who's town-and-dumb (singersigner), who's scummy (Tammy, SpyreX). I do feel better now that you and Oman have joined because the less our wagon is the pure shining beacon of towniness, the happier I am. Oman can join the scum-list with . Don't know how I feel about you. It's weird not seeing all caps everywhere.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:06 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

You know what? Fuck this.

Vote: Oman

This is entirely policy. I can't play this game while he's alive and being a "distracting element" to put it lightly. Other words I have for him would be looked down upon so.

Haze is scum. UberNinja is still scum, I don't know why people are giving him a pass on that.

MaguaofDelusion is town but doing a great job of not showing it.

Of the current wagons, I'd probably be most comfortable with Implosion (I have this nagging feeling about Toasty, like I've seen this all before and I know how it ends. Anyone relate?)

But fuck it, I'm not moving this Oman vote unless someone gives me a really really fucking good reason to.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Alchemist »

Glad there are no deadlines. Because you guys wont make a lynch for another thousand years.

In post 1312, Glork wrote:Yeah, not coding.

Excellent way for scum to manipulate kills to their advantage, especially in early game when their knowledge of potential character names is much more limited.

I fucking KNEW you would say something like.

Yea, excuse me for trying to make something happen and get something real done.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1316, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But fuck it, I'm not moving this Oman vote unless someone gives me a really really fucking good reason to.

The fact that he's not getting lynched today and voting him is just throwing your vote away should be a good enough reason. Own up to your vote and place it one someone worth voting right now. At this point (with at LEAST two other wagons worth commenting on), voting someone COMPLETELY random on the basis of a policy lynch is anti-town and you should be ashamed of yourself.

This goes for everyone who's a lone voter/not voting: either make a more convincing argument for why the person you're voting for should be lynched (cuz clearly you haven't so far), or at least explain why you're NOT voting for either MoI or Toast right now. Otherwise, you can be grouped into the "specifically avoiding this lynch for a reason" category if either one of them flip scum.

FFS, it's still only D1...

Poking holes after my...early morning...nap?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:38 am

Code: Select all

Magister Ludi
implosion

Also, in a stunning bedazzlement to my soul, I agree with singersigner. "I'mma park my vote on Oman" isn't helpful. Especially when you could be voting implosion.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 am

In post 1318, singersigner wrote:
In post 1316, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But fuck it, I'm not moving this Oman vote unless someone gives me a really really fucking good reason to.

The fact that he's not getting lynched today and voting him is just throwing your vote away should be a good enough reason. Own up to your vote and place it one someone worth voting right now. At this point (with at LEAST two other wagons worth commenting on), voting someone COMPLETELY random on the basis of a policy lynch is anti-town and you should be ashamed of yourself.

This goes for everyone who's a lone voter/not voting: either make a more convincing argument for why the person you're voting for should be lynched (cuz clearly you haven't so far), or at least explain why you're NOT voting for either MoI or Toast right now. Otherwise, you can be grouped into the "specifically avoiding this lynch for a reason" category if either one of them flip scum.

FFS, it's still only D1...

Poking holes after my...early morning...nap?

Yeah I understand this, but I mean. :ragecat:

:/

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1311, Oman wrote:SCummy as fuck. Flipping a read on Owlbear, while also trying to deepthroat Glork.

Have you missed like the whole ordeal with what happened between myself, Glork, and Tierce? Or are you just discounting that so you have something to comment on?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:35 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1316, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You know what? Fuck this.

This is entirely policy. I can't play this game while he's alive and being a "distracting element" to put it lightly. Other words I have for him would be looked down upon so.

Haze is scum. UberNinja is still scum, I don't know why people are giving him a pass on that.

Of the current wagons, I'd probably be most comfortable with Implosion (I have this nagging feeling about Toasty, like I've seen this all before and I know how it ends. Anyone relate?)

But fuck it, I'm not moving this Oman vote unless someone gives me a really really fucking good reason to.

This post is all kinds of terrible.

I'm voting for Oman, you dunce.
Who's the scum, me or him? :roll:
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 am

In post 1322, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1316, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You know what? Fuck this.

This post is all kinds of terrible.

I'm voting for Oman, you dunce.
Who's the scum, me or him? :roll:

You.

What part of "this is a policy vote" did you miss? Did you even read it?

Also, for a minute let's assume my vote is something OTHER than a policy vote. What prevents you from being scum with Oman?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Well I have my vote on Teleporting Speed Hippos without accompaniment right now because I think the constant presence of it is enough to draw attention to the slot, which I think it needs, and provide some thimble of annoyance to the TSH hydra. I'm willing to move my vote, but I don't think at all that my vote is accomplishing nothing right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”