Mini 902: Pick your Poison 4 (Game over!)

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Anon »

Sorry for joining late, regaining internet access.

Answering sajin's questions:

If I were scum I would have given town a combo of doc, vig and masoniser.

I think mafia rolecop is a must to give. I still cant decide between godfather and vengeful. Im leaning to vengeful just for the idea that I hate roles that mess out with "confirmed" results and can give a scumbag a free ride t victory.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Anon »

Leech wrote:For the mafia I think the best choices would be 1 shot Janitor and Godfather.
1 shot janitor is probably the most powerful role in that list of powers.

Why did you specifically chose the roles that could get fake confirmed results?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:If I was mafia I would have given the town doc, masonizer, and vig.

And after a little bit of thought, I have changed from role cop to vengeful. Roleblocker is the worst and we should definitely not give the mafia that.
why is roleblocker the worst?

and what made you reevaluate your role cop choice?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Anon »

I really prefer scum to be able to hit a power role instead of having a scumbag hidden in fake confirmed status.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Anon »

My internet went crazy and lost access. Definitely should have this thing fixed by weekend.

My personal opinion was not to have any role that could get fake confirmed and that could get a free ride to endgame. Im still not liking godfather.

Acutally, what are people's opinion on roleblocker?

Sajin, can you give us a concrete example on the power of the rolecop?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Anon »

There are some interesting points on this thread that are making me rethink my choices.

I maintain that the janitor is a no-no.

I also agree that giving scum a free kill is very dangerous. Specially if we get near lylo when one of this mafiates still alive, that can simply go kamikaze for the win.

There are practically no arguments of why the godfather role is weak, in fact it can be devastating if power roles give him confirmed town status. I understand that it can be one of the least powerful for its passive nature, though.

Im still having a hard time understanding why the roleblocker is dangerous specially considering its only 2 shot and scum dont know if they are successful.

Finally, the rolecop. Im going back and forth with this one. At first it didnt seem that powerful but I really want to hear from Sajin or from anyone why is that powerful in case Im missing something.

Random thoughts that came up while rereading:
Porochaz wrote: What we have is 3 information roles that become effectivelly useless if we have a godfather hence why it is a terrible role.
Actually, if we pick godfather there are other 2 scum that are vulnerable.
cooldog wrote:Godfather is the weakest role by himself
Why?

[quote="Yosarian2]I'd agree to rolecop and godfather. Roleblocker and godfather wouldn't be the worst thing[/quote]
Yosarian2 wrote:I'd really, really rather not give the scum both godfather and roleblocker. With the two of them together, it would really cripple town information roles.
Yosarian2, what made you change your mind of this combo?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Anon »

fail tags are fail.
Yosarian2 wrote:I'd agree to rolecop and godfather. Roleblocker and godfather wouldn't be the worst thing
Yosarian2 wrote:I'd really, really rather not give the scum both godfather and roleblocker. With the two of them together, it would really cripple town information roles.
Yosarian2, what made you change your mind of this combo?

What does everyone think of a godfather/roleblocker combo?. It seems a very interesting and contradictory situation for scum since with godfather they want town power roles to target but with a roleblocker they could be preventing this advantage. What do you think?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Anon »

So lets see if I get things right:

The janitor is a no. The vengeful is also a no. A lylo scenario is more than likely with 3 scum in the setup, and we dont want to give the scum the possibility to jesterize to win the game.

Basically our only combinations are gf-rolecop, gf-roleblockler and rolecop-roleblocker.

I have something that is constantly bugging my mind. We keep saying that the roleblocker is a bad idea because it prevents power roles for functioning. We also say that the rolecop is also a bad idea because mafia can find power roles.

Wouldnt a godfather in the setup effectively make our power roles not reliable?

Please correct me if Im wrong.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Anon »

Ill post when the site stops being dumb
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Anon »

Im here. Rereading now.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Anon »

Here are my opinions so far:

The Yos-farside interchange was originated by a weak point by farside. Since these guys like analogies, here is how I see the situation:

Farside: Yos, you are scummy because you suggested "insert D0 proposal here",
Yosarian: Ok, but you suggested "insert another D0 proposal here" so I dont see how you are attacking me for something you did worse.
Farside: Ok, but you also missed what others had to say about "insert the farside proposal here"
Yosarian: lol wtf?

I had the same reaction. The fact that others thought like farside is not even related to the fact about the potential scumminess of yosarian2 or farside's proposals. Farside, do you agree with my view of the situation?

Anyways, this feels town-town so far. First for the fact that I think farside scum would be more careful with attacking someone of the reputation of yosarian2. So I think this is more probable farside town thinking he saw something damning and pushed the case, as an inquisitive townie would do. Yosarian's answers also feel good to me.

Sajin is good and chamber is also close. I have neutral reads from ortolan, leech and porochaz, so you better start posting more.

That said, my three suspects are cooldog, riceballtail and scotmany.

Cooldog doesnt post much and when he does is basically to push the rbt case, like a scum trying to push a wagon with weak reasoning (see ex.). I also dont like the "lol, this is my normal play" so yeah.
cooldog wrote:I am not a fan of crying omgus and don't like to use it as a def or as a voting issue (because i have seen tons of town players omgus...), however this def of yours is very week and it does not stand very well.
Cooldog, how is this OMGUS weak and how does it differentiate from others you have seen?

Scotmany is also a player that feels like someone staying in the sideways. I definitely was expecting him to vote riceballtail after his attacks on 14 and 15 but he is not, like he is being too careful in fully attacking him (yeah that means a possible connection here). Scotmany, who do you think is scum and why?

Finally I agree with what some have said about RBT (the power role table feels like "look-townie" maneuver, response to chamber's is scummy as hell, posting very little in day 0 and what really bothers me:
Riceballtail wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@ rbt any other reason other then the omgus for voting chamber?
His complete inability to explain anything to the town. There is no reason to allow this. He's contributing nothing of use; he's reached the point of a policy lynch in my mind, as he's about as useless as Empking. The only reason to not lynch him to me right now is because someone claimed scum.
These are not scumtells and you want to lynch someone even before (Im pretty sure) on having reads on the majority of other players. How can you be so sure chamber is scum for something that isnt even a obv scumtell?

Vote: Riceballtail.

Fos: Colldog and Scotmany.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Anon »

CooLDoG wrote:@anon,
1) I unlike some people, have a very busy real-life. So I can't post much.
2) omgus as a scum-tell is weak because I have seen many town players OMGUS. A scum-tell is somthing that leads you to think that someone is scum, if town players omgus then it is no longer a scum tell.
So why the hell are you voting riceballtail?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:If I thought RBT was scum I would be voting for him. Me questioning him and criticizing his decisions and explaining why people are voting for him does not mean i think he is scum.
What do you think of the cases people are posting against him? Do you agree with them, disagree, not sure?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Anon »

Yosarian2 wrote:
chamber wrote:
Unvote vote farside22
For the record, I agree that farside isn't really making any sense here, but I think she's probably town.
QFT.

I havent bothered to read the Sajin-Yos stuff with the exception of the CAPS Yos used. IIRC, Sajin was prob the only one that was supporting a vengeful scum in day 0.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Anon »

Sajin wrote:Vengeful is much less harmful then a rolecop is.
Yep, I dont remember the explanation but I think Sajin was trying to avoid scum to hit power roles taking advantage of the open nature of the setup. So technically, he did argue about vengeful back when it mattered. The point is that no one listened to him since the majority think (and I agree) that a vengeful scum is devastating in lylo.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Anon »

In other news, RBT and Cooldog, scumlist in following posts.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Anon »

Sorry for 4th post, but, Yos, do you think Sajin is scum?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Anon »

Yosarian2 wrote:
ortolan wrote:.
Yosarian2 (229) wrote:
chamber wrote:
Unvote vote farside22
For the record, I agree that farside isn't really making any sense here, but I think she's probably town.
Can I get some more detail on this? Do you think she often talks kind of incoherently (no offence) as town? Do you think it is in fact a town-tell? Or do you get a townie vibe from her posts in spite of her incomprehensible position on chamber?
It dosn't really have anything to do with her position on charter. At this point, I'd say it's a general vibe I get from her posts; willing to disagree with the majority on issues, and yet willing to listen to reason and be flexible at the same time; that's usually a combination I see more often from townies then from scum. Scum usually either follow the crowd, or else they stake out a position they think they can defend and never budge from it.
I partially agree with this. I also get an extreme sincere vibe from here posts. Like she is not worried of being wrong.

In other news, RBT didn't post a scumlist. And has just commited his ultimate scumtell, not answering questions.

Claim or die, please.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Anon »

Riceballtail wrote:
Anon wrote:... commited his ultimate scumtell, not answering questions.
So wait, I'm scummy for it, but there's NOTHING wrong with chamber for it? Double-standard much?

Also, I never post scumminess report cards. Thanks for playing though.
That was sarcasm.

I dont think not answering questions is a scumtell. (I probably havent answered a lot of questions directed to me itt.)

You apparently do. So I was trying to make you realize that you are basically attacking chamber and calling him obvscum for something that you also did.

See what is the problem with that?

Also, why havent you claimed?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Anon »

Prodded.

Game is dying, we need that fresh replacement and some scumlists.

Cooldog and scotmany, please scumlists in following posts.

Still happy with my Riceballtail vote.

Leech, farside is town so dont even go there. Why dont you like the RBT wagon?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Anon »

Yosarian2 wrote:Wait. You're just going to try to start a hypodoc claim without actually getting consensuss that it's a good idea, even though something like half the town seems to oppose it? You realize that's likely to lead to disaster, right?
Im probably missing something but what kind of disaster a hypoclaim can lead to?

In other news, cooldog is also town.
Leech wrote:Really? You're telling me to not even suspect a player of a game on day 1? I really don't like how you're blatantly telling me to not look at someone when there is no reason I shouldn't be.
I think she is town and there has been some reasons that explain this feeling. Tell me why you disagree with them.

What do people think of scotmany?=
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Anon »

For some reason I missed post 299.
scot wrote:I hate his demanding for scumlists. Hate it. It's not scumhunting and it's pretending to contribute when it's not.
Asking for scumlists its not a scumtell.

Scumlists are a VERY powerful tool of information of people your gut doesn't like. So yeah, it IS scumhunting.
scot wrote:And I get an extremely scummy vibe from this. Not only does it imply that he has prior knowledge of who is town and not, but I agree with Leech. He's telling leech to not even look at farside.
tajo wrote:I think she is town and there has been some reasons that explain this feeling. Tell me why you disagree with them.
Wonder why scotmany is not attacking yos for basically doing the same thing.
scot wrote:Anon has focused on three players.

Also why would I ask a scumlist of people I dont suspect?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Anon »

I cant believe Im actually getting shit for having a very reliable town read and asking for scumlists.

Really, really, raelly?
leech wrote:You are the only person in this game to blatantly tell someone to not look at someone else. We're on day 1, and you're saying that I shouldn't even suspect, or get anyone to consider suspecting Farside. Why? What benefit is there in not suspecting everyone? If you can think of a single pro-town reason to refrain from so much as suspecting player of the game, I'd love to hear it.
There are a lot of protown reasons to refrain from suspecting a player of the game, but the principal is that you reduce the pool of suspects, which helps you scumhunt more effectively, which at the same time generates more right lynches, which at the same time gets town more close to victory.

Basically, I have a very STRONG town read on farside, which makes me think that people suspecting her are either scumbags or wrong townies. Since I also have a slight town read on you, based primarily on gut, Im assuming the later, which is the principal reason why Im telling you that suspecting farside is not a good idea. Now you are free to listen me or at least try to understand the arguments Im using to explain my town read on her. Why EXACTLY do you disagree with them? What EXACTLY makes me scum in the stance Ive taken?

Now, scotmany.
scotmany wrote:Also, I never said scumlists are bad. I attacked Anon for asking for scumlists
Why is this a scumtell? Really, tell me now.
scotmany wrote:I attacked him for tunneling
Having three suspects is definitely not tunneling. TRY AGAIN.

Or maybe you should also vote yourself because you are also tunneling against me.
scotmany wrote:ignoring other players
Not a scumtell. TRY AGAIN.

Or maybe you should also vote yourself because in your iso, you have ignored: sajin and talked minimmaly of yosarin2, porochaz, cooldog.
scotmany wrote:implying that he knew farside's alignments
Having a town read is definitely not implying I know farside's alignment, TRY AGAIN.

Or maybe you should also vote yourself because you are also implying that you know RBT's alignment.

Why are you attacking me with a bunch of nulltells, that YOU HAVE ALSO COMMITTED?

What does everyone think of scotmany case against me? I know what Eli and Leech think but what about the others?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Anon »

Riceballtail wrote:
VOTE:Anon

CLAIM OR DIE!!!!1111

Clearly a good lynch for today.

(Also, I'm the cop.)
Obvious Fakeclaim.

We can lynch RBT now.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:There is a difference between saying "I think RBT is town and am getting town vibes from him" and "Farside is town, don't even look at her."
I really dont see big difference. The idea is taht I think Farside is town so of course I think its useless to look at her.
scotmany12 wrote:And I already explained why you asking for scumlists is scummy. First off, it's day one. You aren't going to get anything from scumlists. And you're pretending to contribute instead of actually contributing.
You really have no idea how powerful an scumlist can be in posterior days. In the worse scenario, it forces people to have an stance which Ive heard its pretty good to catch scumbags. Also, Im pretty sure I have done TONS more than just asking scumlists.
scotmany12 wrote:I've looked at every other player. I'm not tunneling on you. Yos bugs me cause he doesn't want to hypoclaim, I hated farside's little interaction with me. I attacked leech before, and said that i had a guttell on ortolan.
Pretty sure I have said a lot of other players, other than my 3, three, trois, tres suspects. So if you arent tunneling, then Im not tunneling either.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Anon »

EBWOP.

Why does me having a town read on farside means Im scum, scotmany and Leech?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Anon »

@Scot: You are the one who doesnt get it.

Townhunting is pretty much as valuable as scumhunting. If I have a town read on a player then yes, I dont have any problems in suggesting/demmanding people to not waste time there.

Based on your same logic, you ARE also scum for having a town read on RBT, implying that YOU also know he is town.

See how retarded that argument is?

Anyways, what do I win with calling farside town? What is my scum motivation for doing so? Why isnt Yosarian also scummy for this?

Also, yeah, good job on believing someone that claimed cop with less than 24 hours to deadline, let the wagon grew without pretty much any basic defense, claimed in parenthesis and voted a player he hadnt even suspected before. If thats not a fakeclaim trying to draw the real cop, then I dont know what it is.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Anon »

leech wrote:You don't see the difference between making a suggestion and a demand? You didn't say it was useless to look at her, you demanded that I not do so. There is a huge difference there, are you seriously unable to see that?
Of course I know the difference between a suggestion and a demand.

I feel we are just arguing semmantics here while the basic idea is being left out.

I think farside is town. So I could a)suggest you to not suspect her or b)demmand you to not suspect her. I simply picked option b because it is stronger, it reinforces my idea while option a pretty much would have been forgotten. The point is why is this scummy? I simply dont get it.
leech wrote:but I'm saying it is scummy when you demand someone in this game to not look at someone. Making a suggestion is fine, making a demand is a different story.
WHY?!
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Anon »

Part of Scot's case against me:

Scot: I believe RBT to be town.

Anon: Farside is town.

Scot: Vote Anon for calling Farside town.

Part of Leech's case against me:

Anon: Farside is town. Dont look at her.

Leech: Vote: Anon for demanding me to not look at farside. Suggesting would have been okay.

One of Leech and Scot is scum. I seriously cant believe these arguments are actually being made. Leaning to Scot here.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Anon »

Posting to avoid prod.

Really busy. Posting tomorrow.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Anon »

Just got back from a long trip.

No point in arguing more about farside. I dont see Yos protecting anyone else and the odds of this being another source of kill are low, though I agree with scotmany about a vig claiming if he shot yos. Yeah, that means I was prob wrong with my read there.

Bonus: there was a joke of a wagon against me trying to counter rbt's wagon, conformed of leech, scot, elibereth, meaning that there is likely one scum here. Leech is still prob obnoxious townie as convo with boberz show, and elibereth is dead town, which means that scotmany's likeliness of being scum increase.

Sajin is still town from day 1. Cooldog and boberz are also very likely town and poro feels genuine, so if somehow we are wrong about this, Ill say the scumbags are between ortolan, scot and farside.

I am that good.

Vote: farside.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Anon »

Guys.

Normally Id say yeah go ahead and lynch me and use my flip to get closer to win the game.

But...

Remember day 1? Yeah, the day where RBT was going to be lynched and there were some people trying to get a wagon against me? Have you ever heard of a counterwagon to save the useful mafia rolecop? What do you think are the odds of having a scumbag in that counterwagon?

Do you imagine what would have happened if RBT had claimed cop a little less shitty and manage to get another wagon near deadline? Does that make any sense that the wagon would transfer to ANOTHER SCUMPARTNER he himself voted before being lynched?

People. THINK.

Yeah, I had a wrong read from farside. Its not that I didnt give any reasoning to support it. Townies get it wrong all the time. Yosarian2 also had it. And he was town. Going to wifom here but scumbags are less likely to defend each other that hard so they can avoid what is exactly happening now.

I still maintain my reads from yesterday. Boberz and cooldog are as genuine as they can get. Poro is also there. I think the options left are scotmany, leech and ortolan.

Vote: scotmany.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Anon »

I was doubting Leech at the beginning of the day but we can safely add Leech to the town group, btw.

Just reread this:
Leech wrote:I really don't like the RBT bandwagon. I think Farside is a much better choice. A few times she has posted comments that were blatantly contradictory to eachother, yet using it as an attack against someone. If you pair that with the fact that she tried to use something worded incorrectly as a reason to suspect someone, then I think it's the only substantial grounds for a vote we have so far.

CoolDog was looking mighty scummy to me, but his recent scumhunting has changed my opinion on him. At least the points he's making aren't contradicting each other.

Unvote, Vote: Farside22

I don't understand the RBT bandwagon, or really see a decent reason to add my vote to it. I know Day 1's have very little to go off of, but I don't like how fast it grew, or the reasons behind the votes.
If you dont like the wagon of your scumpartner, you simply dont go to push the wagon of your godfather.

This means Leech is prob town.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Anon »

Yeah, its scotmany.

Remember that shady semantics fight, farside and scotmany had day 1? Why didnt farside vote scotmany? Why didnt scotmany vote farside?

Scot is agressive. Yes, his points against me are definitely agressive if not wrong.
scotmany wrote:Yos bugs me cause he doesn't want to hypoclaim, I hated farside's little interaction with me.
Apart from the soft bussing, why does this question....
scotmany wrote:Is farside really trying to argue semantics right now?
...look like really shady? Why not even a FOS? Why scot isnt agressive with farside after the shitty interaction with him?

Now farside in her Iso 51 is a wallotext that can be summarized in a shitty case and a vote against cooldog and soft bussing to scotmany in the last part. Typical
Vote:town, FOS:scumpartner
, maneuver made by farside.

scotmany wrote:So wait. You believe that Yos protected farside, which would almost certainly make farside scum, seeing as how we haven't had any vig claim yet. But you're keeping your vote on me? All because I defended RBT despite leech doing the same thing? That doesn't make sense at all.
Keep deflecting scumbag.

See the utility of demanding scumlists from people you suspect?
RBT wrote:Since everyone wants a scumlist so bad I'll do it (but I won't be happy about it):

CoolDoG: "Claim or die claim or die claim or die" sounds a lot like "I'm gonna push this lynch because it's so easy".
Anon: see CoolDog
Chamber: I have no idea what his thoughts are. While I have no meta research, I don't like this either way. Flipping town or scum, he's still scum.
Farside: I find the idea blowing up such a small point tends to be somewhat scummy. However, her meta also shows that she tends to blow up small points either way. Definitely fourth, but I could consider this later.
Reading only this, farside would definitely be a top suspect, just for the wishywashyness of that suspicion. Also pretty sure that RBT didnt put his TWO scumpartners in his scumlist. So yeah, cooldog and this guy anon are prob town.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Anon »

EBWOP
scotmany12 wrote:Yeah, Anon is scum.
Anon wrote:Yeah, its scotmany.
LOL.

Just one last question scotmany:

Why am I scum for defending farside but why doesnt it make sense that people suspect you for defending riceballtail?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Anon »

No worries about power roles. I am vanilla.

Really thought people would think about this very well but yeah, I think the game is pretty much won unless someone really really fucks it up. And that means that you should lynch scotmany after me. If he is town, then ortolan has to go.

Ortolan, your accusation is pretty shitty coming from a player of your experience. I know that having a wrong read on farside means that people can suspect me using that logic. I dont think all the people attacking me, using that logic, are scum. I have town reads on Leech and Poro, for example even when they are basing his vote basically on that.

My problem with scotmany goes beyond that and Im not voting him because he is voting me for calling farside town. If you are town, (basically all of you) should read the scummy interaction scotmany and farside have, specially the semantics argument that it is so a shitty attempt at bussing. Check iso if you dont want to read my last post.

Finally, just everyone think about this very well.

Who do you think is more likely scum?

Player A that posted this about a flipped godfather?
Anon wrote:farside is town so dont even go there.
Or Player B that posted this about a flipped rolecop?
scotmany22 wrote:If I thought RBT was scum I would be voting for him. Me questioning him and criticizing his decisions and explaining why people are voting for him does not mean i think he is scum.
I think you all are clever enough to realize that scum are less likely to fully defend a scumpartner, like I did. Scum are more likely to defend scumpartners scotmany style, almost sitting on the fence about his alignment.

The sad thing is as I thought at the beginning, I need to be lynched to prove this points. It doesnt matter, though. Just one thing before:

I want EVERYONE to commit to lynch scotmany tomorrow after Im dead. Not distractions, not even "lets talk about this". Pretty sure he is going to try to get cooldog or poro lynched after me. I think he has already started. FOCUS, these guys are town.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Anon »

We both defended scum.

Ironically, you think I am scum for doing that.

But when people attack you for doing the same thing, magically it doesnt make sense:
scotmany wrote:So wait. You believe that Yos protected farside, which would almost certainly make farside scum, seeing as how we haven't had any vig claim yet. But you're keeping your vote on me? All because I defended RBT despite leech doing the same thing? That doesn't make sense at all.
I also dont know what you are trying to prove here. I basically said Im ok with my lynch.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Anon »

Scotmany, do you think that you should be suspected for defending RBT day 1?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Anon »

I already said Im fine with my lynch.

Who would you suspect when I flip town?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:
Anon wrote:I already said Im fine with my lynch.

Who would you suspect when I flip town?
Ortolan or bobers would be the first I look at.
What happened to cooldog?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Anon »

Also if you would suspect yourself for defending RBT, then why havent you at least considered Leech?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Anon »

Leech wrote:@Anon: What I don't like about your defense is that the majority of it is based upon Wifom. You're trying to tell us that RBT wouldn't have both scum partners in a scumlist, when I've seen that happen on numerous occasions.
Two scum in a four group of people in day 1? Really? Links or it didnt happen.
Leech wrote:Also, I really hate it when a player claims "I'm fine with my lynch" as it's almost admitting defeat. If you are town, maybe you should justify your actions that don't result in a wasted day phase.
Lol. Im not admitting defeat. I dont know how I can defend from having a bad read on a flipped scum, thats all. All I can say is that scumpartners are not that obvious and if they defend each other they usually let themselves an out, a typical "yes, I think player A is town but Im not sure". So they can exactly prevent what is happening here. But thats also wifom and we go back to the beginning so why should I bother if Im paradoxia, queen of circular reasoning?

Just, assume I am town. How would you defend from my position?
Leech wrote:If you're scum, you're trying to buddy and win my vote. If you're town, you just outed me and this is probably my last day phase. I cannot believe you'd post that as a town role
Dont feel special. I have said the same thing to cooldog and boberz and poro. The idea is to share my town reads and my reasoning so that people left alive can win the game.

Im interested in something. Why is it taking you so long to vote me if you thought I was scum since day 1?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Anon »

Wow Leech you are easily the most obnoxious player Ive ever met. Either you are a townie that really needs to learn a lot or you are a scumbag really good at faking incompetence.

I changed my mind. If scotmany is town, lynch Leech please. But first lynch scot.

And yes that means that you just lynched town.

Dont fuck it up, kiddies.

Love, Anon.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Anon »

Dont let them make you forget about how they both defended RBT day 1.

Dont let them bring suspicion to easy targets cooldog and porochaz.

Dont let them mislynch another innocent soul.

VIVE LA RESISTANCE!
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:Dear Anon: If you are town, please learn how to play mafia. Thanks.
Lets see.

I voted scum day 1. I probably was the one that cut the fluff yesterday and made the farside lynch viable when you and her were trying to get cooldog lynched. And I dont think I am that wrong about the last scum: YOU. Also I am pretty sure that more experienced players would have realized that my defense of farside is more likely to come up from a wrong townie rather than a bold scumpartner. Which is more reason to think you are scum.

I dont think I did it that bad.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Anon »

boberz wrote:Why is this taking so long, my guess is you must be mafia or we would ahve been thrown into a night by now. That said cooldog's last posts would make him the person I will look at next. I just dont like that, it sounded like he was setting up excuses for him and others there.

On another note, if this is a mislynch anon, you have to take as much if not more responsibility for not making yourself look better, one thing not to do is ask the other players what they would say in your position it just looks bad.

Should we be talking in twilight??? (I am a hypocrite clearly, apologies.)
DO.NOT.LYNCH.COOLDOG.

Also yeah, I checked back, Im dead.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Anon »

Both cooldog and leech were really annoying in their own playstyles, but very easy to read as town. Lynching cooldog would have been the most stupid thing ever.

Gratz people and bad luck scumbagos! Boberz definitely played good and scotmany redeemed himself. Porochaz was good enough to not fuck it up. While Farside got extremely unlucky and RBT, well, we know how it went.

I dont think ortolan did that well, tbh. Lurk less plz.

Nice modding Patrick. Eager to hear your comments about the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”