Mini 902: Pick your Poison 4 (Game over!)

Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Leech »

[quote="CoolDog"Also I don't think role claoms are useful any more because there arn't any more power roles.[/quote]

There's no more PR's for the scum, the town still has one. The fact that you don't know that is troubling.
Boberz wrote:I also ask why the wagon on anon built up so quickly and I still ahvent really been satisfied.
What do you need to be satisfied? He blatantly told us to not even suspect Farside on day one. Almost every one of his posts are overflowing with scum. His entire defense is based on Wifom.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:27 am

Post by boberz »

I accept that since the wagon began today, he has been very poor I have said this several times. The 'not suspect farside' I think is a good point but it only has merit as far as someone saying they are 'very safe' on someone has. It is easy to misinterpret a read for and order I think some have. But the point still has a lot of merit.

If anon is town alligned, do you thin cooldog's post amounts to rolefishing, because I read it as such. yet rolefishing for mafia is not going to help scum in this position because atleast they know what role they are looking for if that makes any sense. Rolefishing may end up giving town more info than it gives scum.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Anon »

Leech wrote:@Anon: What I don't like about your defense is that the majority of it is based upon Wifom. You're trying to tell us that RBT wouldn't have both scum partners in a scumlist, when I've seen that happen on numerous occasions.
Two scum in a four group of people in day 1? Really? Links or it didnt happen.
Leech wrote:Also, I really hate it when a player claims "I'm fine with my lynch" as it's almost admitting defeat. If you are town, maybe you should justify your actions that don't result in a wasted day phase.
Lol. Im not admitting defeat. I dont know how I can defend from having a bad read on a flipped scum, thats all. All I can say is that scumpartners are not that obvious and if they defend each other they usually let themselves an out, a typical "yes, I think player A is town but Im not sure". So they can exactly prevent what is happening here. But thats also wifom and we go back to the beginning so why should I bother if Im paradoxia, queen of circular reasoning?

Just, assume I am town. How would you defend from my position?
Leech wrote:If you're scum, you're trying to buddy and win my vote. If you're town, you just outed me and this is probably my last day phase. I cannot believe you'd post that as a town role
Dont feel special. I have said the same thing to cooldog and boberz and poro. The idea is to share my town reads and my reasoning so that people left alive can win the game.

Im interested in something. Why is it taking you so long to vote me if you thought I was scum since day 1?
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Leech »

Anon wrote:Two scum in a four group of people in day 1? Really? Links or it didnt happen.
I love that. If I don't find the games that this occurred in, in the many games I've read and participated in, it just simply didn't happen? If I had the time to track down the games I've seen this happen, I would. I simply don't have the time to read all the games I used to.
Anon wrote:All I can say is that scumpartners are not that obvious and if they defend each other they usually let themselves an out, a typical "yes, I think player A is town but Im not sure". So they can exactly prevent what is happening here.
It's called "hide in plain sight". You brush off my entire point by saying "link it or it didn't happen" all you want, but it is a very effective method of distancing. If you list scum partners in your scum list early on, when one of them dies you can very easily claim "I was suspicious of them from the beginning!" quite easily. That's one reason I almost never post scumlists. I said this before, that they allow the scum to know who's flying under the radar, and who's the most suspicious. Putting someone on your scumlist that is your buddy, is a way to show you are suspicious without voting. It's the safest form of distancing.
Anon wrote:Just, assume I am town. How would you defend from my position?
It's impossible to say how I'd react until I'm there. I don't really know as I wouldn't have put myself in that position in the first place? If you are truly town, you've made a plethora of terrible decisions. I can't see being in that position if I were town. I've played many games and I've never really made those types of mistakes as a town role. I can't assume you were town and enter that hypothetical, because I simply wouldn't be there.
Anon wrote:Im interested in something. Why is it taking you so long to vote me if you thought I was scum since day 1?
Maybe you forgot that I voted for you on day 1, and left my vote there. The only reason I haven't voted for you up until this point is due to the fact that it would lynch you. I felt that you deserved to defend yourself. From where I stand, though, all you've provided is Wifom, and more reasons to lynch you. I was giving you and others time to chime in on their thoughts, we've kicked ass this game so far so I didn't want to mislynch.

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I'm sure enough at this point.

Vote: Anon
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Anon »

Wow Leech you are easily the most obnoxious player Ive ever met. Either you are a townie that really needs to learn a lot or you are a scumbag really good at faking incompetence.

I changed my mind. If scotmany is town, lynch Leech please. But first lynch scot.

And yes that means that you just lynched town.

Dont fuck it up, kiddies.

Love, Anon.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Anon »

Dont let them make you forget about how they both defended RBT day 1.

Dont let them bring suspicion to easy targets cooldog and porochaz.

Dont let them mislynch another innocent soul.

VIVE LA RESISTANCE!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Dear Anon: If you are town, please learn how to play mafia. Thanks.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

scotmany12 wrote:Dear Anon: If you are town, please learn how to play mafia. Thanks.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

scotmany12 wrote:Dear Anon: If you are town, please learn how to play mafia. Thanks.
or scum for that matter.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:22 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I would have hammered on that last post of his. I want to see what his lynch comes out as, I am not sure at all...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

sorry, I am not 100% sure that he is scum...
after a wank.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Anon »

Lets see.

I voted scum day 1. I probably was the one that cut the fluff yesterday and made the farside lynch viable when you and her were trying to get cooldog lynched. And I dont think I am that wrong about the last scum: YOU. Also I am pretty sure that more experienced players would have realized that my defense of farside is more likely to come up from a wrong townie rather than a bold scumpartner. Which is more reason to think you are scum.

I dont think I did it that bad.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:23 am

Post by boberz »

Why is this taking so long, my guess is you must be mafia or we would ahve been thrown into a night by now. That said cooldog's last posts would make him the person I will look at next. I just dont like that, it sounded like he was setting up excuses for him and others there.

On another note, if this is a mislynch anon, you have to take as much if not more responsibility for not making yourself look better, one thing not to do is ask the other players what they would say in your position it just looks bad.

Should we be talking in twilight??? (I am a hypocrite clearly, apologies.)
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:27 am

Post by ortolan »

Anon hasn't been lynched yet. It's L-1.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Anon »

boberz wrote:Why is this taking so long, my guess is you must be mafia or we would ahve been thrown into a night by now. That said cooldog's last posts would make him the person I will look at next. I just dont like that, it sounded like he was setting up excuses for him and others there.

On another note, if this is a mislynch anon, you have to take as much if not more responsibility for not making yourself look better, one thing not to do is ask the other players what they would say in your position it just looks bad.

Should we be talking in twilight??? (I am a hypocrite clearly, apologies.)
DO.NOT.LYNCH.COOLDOG.

Also yeah, I checked back, Im dead.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Anon (4) -- scotmany12, Porochaz, ortolan, Leech
scotmany12 (1) -- Anon

Not voting: boberz, CooLDoG
7 alive, 4 to lynch.

------------------------

Something here later when less tired~

Anon - Vanilla Townie - lynched day 3

Night 3. The deadline is 72 hours.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Patrick »

Day 4 dawns and you all open your eyes. Nobody is being asked to flip their card this morning, looks like all six of you are carrying on. Which one is working against you all?

Nobody died night 3. It's now day 4, with 6 alive, it still takes 4 votes to lynch someone. The deadline hits on the 12th of March.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 am

Post by boberz »

Interesting. And now you know why I was a tad worried about the speed of that wagon yesterday. I am now focussing on poro and scot. cooldog would ahve been more aware of what was going on yesterday.

My bet is scot.

But i suppose someone should mention no-lynch, so i have. shall we, i am not completely sure, it might be better tommorow. But i am persuadable.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by ortolan »

mmmm yes I am thinking nolynch before we get a claim also.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by ortolan »

although there seems quite a good possibility that scum could hit the doctor. Scum could have nokilled but that wouldn't make sense from a tactical standpoint, only if scum were too incompetent to submit a kill. If doc claims now then we get all but guaranteed two innocents.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ortolan wrote:although there seems quite a good possibility that scum could hit the doctor. Scum could have nokilled but that wouldn't make sense from a tactical standpoint, only if scum were too incompetent to submit a kill. If doc claims now then we get all but guaranteed two innocents.
Wait. I have thought of something but I am so fucking wasted its not woreth takling about noe. You should see the red squigglu lines I see. DAMN YOU GOOGLE CHROME. Anyway, there is something in here thats a good idea, but I want to extrapolate it to make it even better. So dont do it, just yet. But I implore you (nice word, yes?) do not vote yet. I have a number of thoughts thus far.

Also, bobers = smells like scum.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by boberz »

Poro explain exactly where I smell like scum, you have made several comments in that regard but are yet to present a case it is very hard to answer when there is not a case.

I sense a tad of OMGUs but ill have to read back to see if it exists.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Actually I think I suspected you beforehand but either way it doesnt matter, I promised this week and Im going to try and explain this evening, Im sorry I was blitzed there, and judging by how Im hitting the keys Im not too much better here.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:10 am

Post by boberz »

My firs suspicion of poro #393, poro's first suspicion of me #430. Your suspicion of me also began during a period when we were disagreeing, may not be omgus though, reading back i wasnt brilliant till then.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:22 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't see scum no killing at this point. They must have given us a doc, that is the only way a no kill can happen, in my mind at least.

I get town vibes from poro, I don't however get town vibes from scot.
I am not sure about boberz, he could be scum. I lean more to scot.

I want to w8 for him to post first.

@scot, I know this is sorta old, but it has been bugging me all game. Why did you def RBT in d-1? I know this is really old, but I think this is one of your major scum tells.....
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”