Mini 902: Pick your Poison 4 (Game over!)

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Anon »

Yeah, its scotmany.

Remember that shady semantics fight, farside and scotmany had day 1? Why didnt farside vote scotmany? Why didnt scotmany vote farside?

Scot is agressive. Yes, his points against me are definitely agressive if not wrong.
scotmany wrote:Yos bugs me cause he doesn't want to hypoclaim, I hated farside's little interaction with me.
Apart from the soft bussing, why does this question....
scotmany wrote:Is farside really trying to argue semantics right now?
...look like really shady? Why not even a FOS? Why scot isnt agressive with farside after the shitty interaction with him?

Now farside in her Iso 51 is a wallotext that can be summarized in a shitty case and a vote against cooldog and soft bussing to scotmany in the last part. Typical
Vote:town, FOS:scumpartner
, maneuver made by farside.

scotmany wrote:So wait. You believe that Yos protected farside, which would almost certainly make farside scum, seeing as how we haven't had any vig claim yet. But you're keeping your vote on me? All because I defended RBT despite leech doing the same thing? That doesn't make sense at all.
Keep deflecting scumbag.

See the utility of demanding scumlists from people you suspect?
RBT wrote:Since everyone wants a scumlist so bad I'll do it (but I won't be happy about it):

CoolDoG: "Claim or die claim or die claim or die" sounds a lot like "I'm gonna push this lynch because it's so easy".
Anon: see CoolDog
Chamber: I have no idea what his thoughts are. While I have no meta research, I don't like this either way. Flipping town or scum, he's still scum.
Farside: I find the idea blowing up such a small point tends to be somewhat scummy. However, her meta also shows that she tends to blow up small points either way. Definitely fourth, but I could consider this later.
Reading only this, farside would definitely be a top suspect, just for the wishywashyness of that suspicion. Also pretty sure that RBT didnt put his TWO scumpartners in his scumlist. So yeah, cooldog and this guy anon are prob town.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Anon »

EBWOP
scotmany12 wrote:Yeah, Anon is scum.
Anon wrote:Yeah, its scotmany.
LOL.

Just one last question scotmany:

Why am I scum for defending farside but why doesnt it make sense that people suspect you for defending riceballtail?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:Remember that shady semantics fight, farside and scotmany had day 1? Why didnt farside vote scotmany? Why didnt scotmany vote farside?
Because that in itself did not warrant a vote from me.
Anon wrote:Scot is agressive. Yes, his points against me are definitely agressive if not wrong.
How exactly does being aggressive make me scum?
Anon wrote:
scotmany wrote:So wait. You believe that Yos protected farside, which would almost certainly make farside scum, seeing as how we haven't had any vig claim yet. But you're keeping your vote on me? All because I defended RBT despite leech doing the same thing? That doesn't make sense at all.
Keep deflecting scumbag.
What the hell are you even saying? I was never trying to deflect the wagon yesterday onto cooldog. Cooldog was voting for me and I couldn't make any sense of it. Do you expect me to not defend myself?
Anon wrote:See the utility of demanding scumlists from people you suspect?
RBT wrote:Since everyone wants a scumlist so bad I'll do it (but I won't be happy about it):

CoolDoG: "Claim or die claim or die claim or die" sounds a lot like "I'm gonna push this lynch because it's so easy".
Anon: see CoolDog
Chamber: I have no idea what his thoughts are. While I have no meta research, I don't like this either way. Flipping town or scum, he's still scum.
Farside: I find the idea blowing up such a small point tends to be somewhat scummy. However, her meta also shows that she tends to blow up small points either way. Definitely fourth, but I could consider this later.
Reading only this, farside would definitely be a top suspect, just for the wishywashyness of that suspicion. Also pretty sure that RBT didnt put his TWO scumpartners in his scumlist. So yeah, cooldog and this guy anon are prob town.
Nice wifom. Its not a stretch for scum to do that, and I wouldn't be surprised at all of that was the scum's plan all along. Scum can daytalk, and it seems perfectly plausible that you and farside would tell RBT to put both of them on his scumlist.
Anon wrote:Why am I scum for defending farside but why doesnt it make sense that people suspect you for defending riceballtail?
Did I ever say it didn't make sense? No, I did not. I fully expected to be pressured yesterday because I defended RBT. But there is a distinct difference between what I did and what you did. Yes I thought RBT was town. I said I didn't like his wagon. I never told someone to not look at RBT; I never said "RBT is town, don't even go there." Stop playing dumb and acting like this is the same thing.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by ortolan »

die pls Anon

Vote: Anon
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by ortolan »

Anon is def. scum. If nothing else the way he retalivotes scotmany is massively scummy. scotmany was even voting him as early back as the same page he made the smoking gun "farside is town" post. Someone drawing the obvious conclusion from declaring a flipped scum player "obv-town", and not just that but demanding people off her wagon; that you're scum, is in no way scummy. If you were town I'm sure you could appreciate how people would validly find you scummy (and as you said so yourself the only reasonable play is to "let the game move forward"- if you're town you'd know you'd be nothing but a liability after making comments as scummy as you did.)
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Post by boberz »

The demand for people to get off the wagon, to me read fairly neutral originally. And now knowing that farside is scum doesnt change that much for me. I dont really follow where all this has just come from.

Is it just what people have put in there posts here because if so I simply didnt get it.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Leech »

Well, that puts Anon at L-1. I'd rather we have some discussion before we hammer though. Anon is making things look worse for him as time goes on though.
Anon wrote:Do you imagine what would have happened if RBT had claimed cop a little less shitty and manage to get another wagon near deadline? Does that make any sense that the wagon would transfer to ANOTHER SCUMPARTNER he himself voted before being lynched?

People. THINK.
Well, he was the rolecop, and Farside was the GF. Are you really trying to get us to believe that RBT wouldn't bus the Goon, to save a power role and remove some heat for the next day phase? It's total WIFOM either way, but I can see that happening. You're under pressure, one of your scum partners (The only non-PR) has a little heat, if you can bus that and save yourself you might just get people to consider you to be less scummy. It can work both ways.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

My top two are anno, and scot. I don't wanna hammer yet because of the fact that we have not talked at all. Annons posts of late are crazy, If I was RBT I would have tried to save a power role over a goon. However it did not work out that way. I think we can start by getting annon to claim I think you should because if you don't I will hammer.

And what happens if annon flips town? poro votes me for sure (I know that...) but what would all of the rest of you do? I would go for scot.

@bob, do you realize that over 50% of town must be on the wagon? there is only one other scum.

@annon I am mad at scot for defing RBT, don't you know?
after a wank.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Anon »

No worries about power roles. I am vanilla.

Really thought people would think about this very well but yeah, I think the game is pretty much won unless someone really really fucks it up. And that means that you should lynch scotmany after me. If he is town, then ortolan has to go.

Ortolan, your accusation is pretty shitty coming from a player of your experience. I know that having a wrong read on farside means that people can suspect me using that logic. I dont think all the people attacking me, using that logic, are scum. I have town reads on Leech and Poro, for example even when they are basing his vote basically on that.

My problem with scotmany goes beyond that and Im not voting him because he is voting me for calling farside town. If you are town, (basically all of you) should read the scummy interaction scotmany and farside have, specially the semantics argument that it is so a shitty attempt at bussing. Check iso if you dont want to read my last post.

Finally, just everyone think about this very well.

Who do you think is more likely scum?

Player A that posted this about a flipped godfather?
Anon wrote:farside is town so dont even go there.
Or Player B that posted this about a flipped rolecop?
scotmany22 wrote:If I thought RBT was scum I would be voting for him. Me questioning him and criticizing his decisions and explaining why people are voting for him does not mean i think he is scum.
I think you all are clever enough to realize that scum are less likely to fully defend a scumpartner, like I did. Scum are more likely to defend scumpartners scotmany style, almost sitting on the fence about his alignment.

The sad thing is as I thought at the beginning, I need to be lynched to prove this points. It doesnt matter, though. Just one thing before:

I want EVERYONE to commit to lynch scotmany tomorrow after Im dead. Not distractions, not even "lets talk about this". Pretty sure he is going to try to get cooldog or poro lynched after me. I think he has already started. FOCUS, these guys are town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:I think you all are clever enough to realize that scum are less likely to fully defend a scumpartner, like I did. Scum are more likely to defend scumpartners scotmany style, almost sitting on the fence about his alignment.
Stop wifoming for godsakes. It makes you even more scummier. You're whole "lynch scotmany after i'm dead" is also a huge appeal to emotion, and scummy. I cannot see any reason why you would do any of your actions as town, but if on the small chances you are town, I'm not going to rush into a lynch against chaz or cooldog. Id look at the game and vote for who I think is most likely scum.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Anon »

We both defended scum.

Ironically, you think I am scum for doing that.

But when people attack you for doing the same thing, magically it doesnt make sense:
I also dont know what you are trying to prove here. I basically said Im ok with my lynch.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:We both defended scum.

Ironically, you think I am scum for doing that.

But when people attack you for doing the same thing, magically it doesnt make sense:
I also dont know what you are trying to prove here. I basically said Im ok with my lynch.
What? You're entirely taking what I said out of context and putting words into my mouth. It didn't make sense for me when cooldog voted me over farside, because he believed yos to have protected farside. That's a lot more concrete evidence than me defending scum, which is why it didn't make sense to me.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Anon (3) -- scotmany12, Porochaz, ortolan
scotmany12 (1) -- Anon

Not voting: boberz, CooLDoG, Leech
7 alive, 4 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 am

Post by boberz »

CooLDoG wrote:
@bob, do you realize that over 50% of town must be on the wagon? there is only one other scum.
Yes, but I was just worried about the speed stuff was happening, my first post was after a two day frisbee tournament so I felt slightly out of it. I was expecting someone to point out a massive slip, they didnt. Although I agree anon's posts were poor of late, I would be pretty poor if three people piled in on me appearing to be certain with no discussion. I am worried about this. And it is distracting me
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Anon »

Scotmany, do you think that you should be suspected for defending RBT day 1?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:Scotmany, do you think that you should be suspected for defending RBT day 1?
I fully expected to be suspected. I have already said this. I would suspect myself if I was anyone else in this.

Anon, do you think that you should be suspected for defending Farside day 1, and telling no one to even look at her?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Anon »

I already said Im fine with my lynch.

Who would you suspect when I flip town?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:I already said Im fine with my lynch.

Ortolan or bobers would be the first I look at.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Anon »

scotmany12 wrote:

What happened to cooldog?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Anon »

Also if you would suspect yourself for defending RBT, then why havent you at least considered Leech?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Anon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:

What happened to cooldog?
I distinctly said yesterday I thought cooldog was town. Me defending myself from him doesn't mean i think he is town.

And just because Leech wouldn't be the first one I look at doesn't mean I wouldn't consider him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And Leech only said he didnt understand the wagon on RBT. Plus, you are loads more scummy than anything Leech has ever done.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Leech »

Boberz wrote:Yes, but I was just worried about the speed stuff was happening, my first post was after a two day frisbee tournament so I felt slightly out of it. I was expecting someone to point out a massive slip, they didnt. Although I agree anon's posts were poor of late, I would be pretty poor if three people piled in on me appearing to be certain with no discussion. I am worried about this. And it is distracting me
Posts like this one always bug me. Why did you feel the need to post something that really didn't need to be said at all? "Here's some completely irrelevant content..." is what i see when I read that post. If you're so worried about the game moving too fast and someone being mislynched, why don't you add something to the conversation to prevent it? You are active lurking.

@Anon: What I don't like about your defense is that the majority of it is based upon Wifom. You're trying to tell us that RBT wouldn't have both scum partners in a scumlist, when I've seen that happen on numerous occasions.

Also, I really hate it when a player claims "I'm fine with my lynch" as it's almost admitting defeat. If you are town, maybe you should justify your actions that don't result in a wasted day phase. Never just go "Fine lynch me, and when I flip town go after ____". If you're town, and you're wrong, the scum will probably kill ____ and leave us with nothing. That is such a terrible play as town, that I'm nearly ready to vote. It's not adding up, and I simply believe you less and less everytime you post. Especially after this Gem:
Anon wrote: If you dont like the wagon of your scumpartner, you simply dont go to push the wagon of your godfather.

This means Leech is prob town.
If you're scum, you're trying to buddy and win my vote. If you're town, you just outed me and this is probably my last day phase. I cannot believe you'd post that as a town role. If you see something in the thread that makes you firmly believe someone is town, why the hell would you post it? That gives the scum a perfect target. They will always kill the most-town player in the night. If by some chance you are town, you've done a hell of a lot of damage. Thankfully, it will take a lot before we lose this game, at this point.

I am nearly ready to hammer you, unless you come up with an actual non-wifom defense.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by boberz »

Leech, remember that was in response to a question from cooldog, not me volunteering that information. I think you misrep me a tiny bit there. I was asked to explain why I asked people to slow down, I did.

I also ask why the wagon on anon built up so quickly and I still ahvent really been satisfied.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

no worreis for you annon, I vote scot the next day no matter what. I wanted himlynched sence d-1. And on leech's post I have seen that happen alot. The towns top suspect get lynced next day. Also I don't think role claoms are useful any more because there arn't any more power roles. I am also ready to ahmmer annon unless he comes with something good.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”