Mini 902: Pick your Poison 4 (Game over!)

Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Leech »

How is me defending somebody who you clearly cant understand a scumtell???
Listen, if I ask you a question and Farside answers, then it can easily change what you would have answered originally. If we make ask someone something, it makes that question worthless when someone else replies for them. There is a difference between defending someone and intercepting all attention for someone, and tossing out your answers. A lot of this game is based on reaction fishing, and you don't get a reaction from a player when someone else answers for them. That player can then, very easily, just reply with what you said, or even say "What ____ Said."

For example, CoolDog's post was nearly incomprehensible so you decided to post a "translated" post. Well, now we can't question CoolDog about his post, because he'll probably just say that you were right about what he meant. You are taking away from our ability to investigate, by constantly answering for him.

That is scummy. Why do you not want us not to investigate him?
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Anon »

Just got back from a long trip.

No point in arguing more about farside. I dont see Yos protecting anyone else and the odds of this being another source of kill are low, though I agree with scotmany about a vig claiming if he shot yos. Yeah, that means I was prob wrong with my read there.

Bonus: there was a joke of a wagon against me trying to counter rbt's wagon, conformed of leech, scot, elibereth, meaning that there is likely one scum here. Leech is still prob obnoxious townie as convo with boberz show, and elibereth is dead town, which means that scotmany's likeliness of being scum increase.

Sajin is still town from day 1. Cooldog and boberz are also very likely town and poro feels genuine, so if somehow we are wrong about this, Ill say the scumbags are between ortolan, scot and farside.

I am that good.

Vote: farside.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Leech »

Bonus: there was a joke of a wagon against me trying to counter rbt's wagon, conformed of leech, scot, elibereth, meaning that there is likely one scum here.
I never tried to counter RBT's wagon. I didn't like the reasoning, and even though RBT flipped scum I still don't understand the scummy act that made everyone believe that was the case. I was apparently wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm scum. I asked for

I was against you for telling me not to suspect Farside, whom you are voting for at this exact moment. Maybe if we'd taken the time to investigate Farside in the last day phase, as I wanted to do, we'd have more to go off of other than potential breadcrumbing. You can call me "obnoxious" all you want, but if Farside flips scum then I was right on day 1 about her when you demanded that I not even suspect her.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Leech »

EBWOP
Leech wrote:I never tried to counter RBT's wagon. I didn't like the reasoning, and even though RBT flipped scum I still don't understand the scummy act that made everyone believe that was the case. I was apparently wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm scum. I asked for
should read:
I never tried to counter RBT's wagon. I didn't like the reasoning, and even though RBT flipped scum I still don't understand the scummy act that made everyone believe that was the case. I was apparently wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm scum. I asked for a good reason multiple times in the thread, and received none.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Anon wrote:Just got back from a long trip.

No point in arguing more about farside. I dont see Yos protecting anyone else and the odds of this being another source of kill are low, though I agree with scotmany about a vig claiming if he shot yos. Yeah, that means I was prob wrong with my read there.

Bonus: there was a joke of a wagon against me trying to counter rbt's wagon, conformed of leech, scot, elibereth, meaning that there is likely one scum here. Leech is still prob obnoxious townie as convo with boberz show, and elibereth is dead town, which means that scotmany's likeliness of being scum increase.

Sajin is still town from day 1. Cooldog and boberz are also very likely town and poro feels genuine, so if somehow we are wrong about this, Ill say the scumbags are between ortolan, scot and farside.

I am that good.

Vote: farside.
I like this post. I do think that yos protected farside, yet I still want my vote on scot for now. If things start to role more on the farside wagon AND more eveidance is shown I will vote. As a matter of fact I would vote for anyone if they show scummyness.

Also to note IF I was scum note that I lynched my rb on d-1, not very good for my team. I don't know about you but I was on that wagon for a long time and didn't pull off.

Yes I am that hard to understand, half the reason is is because when I do have time to post I have to make it fast, and I don't have time to spell check. Soz for all your trouble.
after a wank.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

CooLDoG wrote:I like this post. I do think that yos protected farside, yet I still want my vote on scot for now. If things start to role more on the farside wagon AND more eveidance is shown I will vote. As a matter of fact I would vote for anyone if they show scummyness.
So wait. You believe that Yos protected farside, which would almost certainly make farside scum, seeing as how we haven't had any vig claim yet. But you're keeping your vote on me? All because I defended RBT despite leech doing the same thing? That doesn't make sense at all.
Also to note IF I was scum note that I lynched my rb on d-1, not very good for my team. I don't know about you but I was on that wagon for a long time and didn't pull off.
Blatant wifom.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 am

Post by boberz »

Leech wrote:
How is me defending somebody who you clearly cant understand a scumtell???
Listen, if I ask you a question and Farside answers, then it can easily change what you would have answered originally. If we make ask someone something, it makes that question worthless when someone else replies for them. There is a difference between defending someone and intercepting all attention for someone, and tossing out your answers.
What question did you ask?

Am I now not allowed to defend somebody in case somebody asks them a question later? I am now fed up of this discussion. I really need to scumhunt.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:07 am

Post by boberz »

Blatant wifom.
Is wifom, always bad. It confuses issues and often makes things harder to assess. But being trapped in circular logic is not always bad because you learn which thing can match up with what other things. That said, this does seem a little useless.
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Leech »

Am I now not allowed to defend somebody in case somebody asks them a question later? I am now fed up of this discussion. I really need to scumhunt.
Did I say that? No, I most certainly did not. You have this nasty habit of blowing things out of proportion and taking statements entirely out of context. You stated that you didn't understand the difference between defending someone, and answering for them. So, I posted a clarification. Why you got defensive over a clarification is beyond me.
Is wifom, always bad.
It confuses issues and often makes things harder to assess.
But being
trapped in circular logic
is not always bad because you learn which thing can match up with what other things. That said, this does seem a little useless.
I think you answered your own question. Yes it is always bad due to it confusing and making things hard to assess. Also, you even defined it as being "trapped in circular logic" the trapped word is all that you need to note. There is no use wasting time over wifom, as it will just lead to more confusion. Wifom arguments are never good arguments, as people resort to wifom when they have no solid defense. That doesn't make them scum, it just means they have no actual defense.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:38 am

Post by boberz »

Leech wrote:
Did I say that? No, I most certainly did not. You have this nasty habit of blowing things out of proportion and taking statements entirely out of context. You stated that you didn't understand the difference between defending someone, and answering for them. So, I posted a clarification. Why you got defensive over a clarification is beyond me.

Because inbetween my asking and you answering there had been a period of conversation. Where I did not answer for him. I explained how I read something, you and others then accused me of answering for him.

You did say that, you admitt here you had not asked him a question but might have wanted to to later.
Well, now we can't question CoolDog about his post, because he'll probably just say that you were right about what he meant
Is wifom, always bad.
But being
is not always bad because you learn which thing can match up with what other things. That said, this does seem a little useless.
I think you answered your own question. Yes it is always bad due to it confusing and making things hard to assess. Also, you even defined it as being "trapped in circular logic" the trapped word is all that you need to note. There is no use wasting time over wifom, as it will just lead to more confusion. Wifom arguments are never good arguments, as people resort to wifom when they have no solid defense. That doesn't make them scum, it just means they have no actual defense.
Ok, I have seen wifomy arguments help before. As I said by showing links and passages of thought, sometimes I think people dissmiss wifom out of hand. But in this case it was definately worthless
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 am

Post by boberz »

Crap, I pressed post before I pressed preview.Sorry. Ill try again.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 am

Post by boberz »

Leech wrote:
Because inbetween my asking and you answering there had been a period of conversation. Where I did not answer for him. I explained how I read something, you and others then accused me of answering for him.

You did say that, you admitt here you had not asked him a question but might have wanted to to later.
Well, now we can't question CoolDog about his post, because he'll probably just say that you were right about what he meant
Is wifom, always bad.
But being
I think you answered your own question. Yes it is always bad due to it confusing and making things hard to assess. Also, you even defined it as being "trapped in circular logic" the trapped word is all that you need to note. There is no use wasting time over wifom, as it will just lead to more confusion. Wifom arguments are never good arguments, as people resort to wifom when they have no solid defense. That doesn't make them scum, it just means they have no actual defense.[/quote]

Ok, I have seen wifomy arguments help before. As I said by showing links and passages of thought, sometimes I think people dissmiss wifom out of hand. But in this case it was definately worthless
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

scotmany12 wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:I like this post. I do think that yos protected farside, yet I still want my vote on scot for now. If things start to role more on the farside wagon AND more eveidance is shown I will vote. As a matter of fact I would vote for anyone if they show scummyness.
So wait. You believe that Yos protected farside, which would almost certainly make farside scum, seeing as how we haven't had any vig claim yet. But you're keeping your vote on me? All because I defended RBT despite leech doing the same thing? That doesn't make sense at all.
Blatant wifom.
yes you got it. You had alot of def on rbt. That is for sure. Between you and farside (for me) it would be a toss up who to protect. I lean farside a little more then you. However I am not yos, and you defed scum. I don't like it when people def scum. The point still stands that I would have lynched my RB on d-1 and I never pulled of the wagon.
after a wank.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

I hate it when there is someone infinitely more scummy than the person who is actually probably scum. Although that could be because farside has pretty much disappeared. Given up?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:I hate it when there is someone infinitely more scummy than the person who is actually probably scum. Although that could be because farside has pretty much disappeared. Given up?
I gave a scum list that got ignored. Everyone talks of me as though I'm not here. I'm not scum but you have your mind dead set. If you want to ask me any questions feel free. I'm quiet happy with my vote at this time.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 am

Post by scotmany12 »

CooLDoG wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Blatant wifom.
yes you got it. You had alot of def on rbt. That is for sure. Between you and farside (for me) it would be a toss up who to protect. I lean farside a little more then you. However I am not yos, and you defed scum. I don't like it when people def scum. The point still stands that I would have lynched my RB on d-1 and I never pulled of the wagon.
Leech also defended scum. And he was opposed to the hypoclaim for quite a long time yesterday. Why aren't you going after him? I mean, if we both did the same scummy action, but he did another scummy action, then logically he would be the more scummy player at the moment, correct?
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Leech »

Scotmany wrote:Leech also defended scum.
Would you mind showing me where, exactly, I defended RBT? I asked a few times why the wagon picked up so quickly and pointed out how I thought that someone took, what I thought to be, a statement written incorrectly out of context. I don't think I ever made a pro-town case for RBT, I didn't understand that bandwagon. When RBT claimed cop at the end, that's what really had me questioning RBT. That was the first scummy thing I saw.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

farside22 (2) -- Porochaz, Anon
scotmany12 (1) -- CooLDoG
CooLDoG (1) -- farside22

Not voting: boberz, ortolan, Sajin, Leech, scotmany12
9 alive, lynch at 5.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Sajin »

Proded. Apologies.
farside22 wrote:
Porochaz wrote:I hate it when there is someone infinitely more scummy than the person who is actually probably scum. Although that could be because farside has pretty much disappeared. Given up?
I gave a scum list that got ignored. Everyone talks of me as though I'm not here. I'm not scum but you have your mind dead set. If you want to ask me any questions feel free. I'm quiet happy with my vote at this time.
Who do you think Yos protected last night if not you? You have never directly answered the question.

(paraphrasing:)
Yos said the weak doc should breadcrumb.

He said you (farside) were obv town.

He said the doctor should protect people he thought was town and was against hypoclaiming.

Nothing you have said today contradicts the logic of those points. All you have offered is maybe he protected someone else without offering a reason why and repeating "I am not scum, I am not scum". Your case against cooldog is decent but I strongly dislike your approach to the breadcrumbed info.

Is it possible that it is wrong? Sure. But all the odds point to guilty and I am not going to let a smattering of Wifom get in the way of probably the most informed lynch we will have all game.

Vote: Farside

Reading non farside posts now to catch up.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Who do you think Yos protected last night if not you? You have never directly answered the question.
Looking at yos in isolation I already can see my name as his town view but I think one of his last post may have been his thoughts that Anon could have been a target as well.
I still don't agree that it's a scumtell, mostly because I think most of Anon's posts where he explains his pro-town vibe about farside make sense.
If he's getting pro-town vibes from me why would he not protect someone else that feels the same way?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@scot, so you say that you are scummy yourself... Ever heard of the old saying:
"It an't quantity, its quality".True here. I think farside is prob scum. Might be the third man if there is one. However, you were more overtly for RBT not to be lynched. Also to note leech also has given content to the town, which errr... you an't...
Also to note farside has been lurking, or active lurking as of late, just to point out that I don't buy her "I wun't lurking I swear!" comment. Farside is raking up points, and I would be glad to vote her over scot if ether:

A: a bigger wagon starts to roll (with combo of one of the other two, this is not by itself a seller)
B: more info from here (scummy stuff)
C:A good case crops up nailing her on other things.
after a wank.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

CooLDoG wrote:Also to note farside has been lurking, or active lurking as of late, just to point out that I don't buy her "I wun't lurking I swear!" comment. Farside is raking up points, and I would be glad to vote her over scot if ether:
I added my points, no one responded to my case. My views on people while answering question. Does seem people talk around me and say I'm scum based on yos death. Obviously it's damning. Communicating my thoughts and lay out reasons on who I think is scum is my best course of action
I figure I will be lynched and I hope after my mislynch people will look back at what I stated.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by boberz »

Farside is collecting himself and is playing well. But the breadcrumbing seems to be comfortably the biggest point there is. So 'last orders please' so to speak; by which i mean, is there anything anyone else wants to say before a hammer?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

CooLDoG wrote:@scot, so you say that you are scummy yourself... Ever heard of the old saying:
"It an't quantity, its quality".True here. I think farside is prob scum. Might be the third man if there is one. However, you were more overtly for RBT not to be lynched. Also to note leech also has given content to the town, which errr... you an't...
Also to note farside has been lurking, or active lurking as of late, just to point out that I don't buy her "I wun't lurking I swear!" comment. Farside is raking up points, and I would be glad to vote her over scot if ether:

A: a bigger wagon starts to roll (with combo of one of the other two, this is not by itself a seller)
B: more info from here (scummy stuff)
C:A good case crops up nailing her on other things.
Don't put words in my mouth. Me using the word scummy was from your point of view. And of course there is three scum. It's an open setup. And yes, I have given content to the town. I was the first one pushing for the hypodoc. While I now think you are town because you don't know that there is two scum left, your case on me does not hold any water at all. Also, if you believe Yos protected farside, then why do you need a good case? That means she is scum. Period.

Has everyone checked in yet? I believe so. No vig claim, so
Vote: Farside
. That's lynch -1. You should probably claim if you are the last powerrole farside.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: Forgot to post this too.
Leech wrote:
Scotmany wrote:Leech also defended scum.
Would you mind showing me where, exactly, I defended RBT? I asked a few times why the wagon picked up so quickly and pointed out how I thought that someone took, what I thought to be, a statement written incorrectly out of context. I don't think I ever made a pro-town case for RBT, I didn't understand that bandwagon. When RBT claimed cop at the end, that's what really had me questioning RBT. That was the first scummy thing I saw.
I thought you were more vocal about it. My mistake.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”