I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Slicey wrote:
Vote: Kmd4390

The Cardinal's just lost the Super Bowl!
Yeah. Wasn't that Santonio Holmes TD one of the greatest TDs you have ever seen? Great game.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

populartajo wrote: Why ortolan is so sure Empking is town?
I think a better question is why vote him if you are so sure he is town?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Raging Rabbit wrote:I'm pretty sure the distribution's random, makes no sense for it to be anything but. What we need to figure out is whether we want to lynch based on who's the single scummiest player, or lynch a pair where both heads are somewhat scummy (unless the scummiest player has a scummy partner, in which case problem solved).
I'd say the most likely individual player to be scum should be lynched while keeping in mind who their second head is.

For example, if one player seems like they absolutely have to be scum, lynch them. But if their partner seems overly protown, maybe we leave them for tomorrow when we are playing basically a different kind of game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Brandi wrote:Would a cop investigating their second head count as them trying to investigate them self?
I doubt it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

MacavityLock wrote: Actually, now that I think about it that brings up an interesting question. When we're close to a lynch, how should we deal with claims? I think it makes sense to formally decide this before we get near a bandwagon that would allow scum to manipulate claim process based on who likely lynch will be.
I'd say only the scummy player needs to claim, but I don't want to see a power role lynched just for being attached to a scummy player, so I guess both should claim. Or maybe the scummy player should claim and the second head should answer "yes" or "no" to claiming without adding anything that the scum can use.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Braeden wrote:I agree with this plan.. although I am not sure how we would decide who is the scummiest?
Same as any other game...?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Raging Rabbit wrote: On a more serious note,
unvote vote UROE
for suggesting a no lynch. UR, what makes you think we'll stay in any game type for longer than one day? Even if it were true, don't you think we're much better off going into d2 with some info, even at the price of a possible mislynch?
I was waiting for this.

The no lynch is a valid discussion in a game like this. The normal consensus is that no lynch Day 1 is always bad. Easy for scum to jump on someone for that.

Unvote, Vote Raging Rabbit

As for the discussion itself, I am slightly against no lynch because it gives the scum a free kill. I can see the merit behind it because a double mislynch obviously isn't great.
Raging Rabbit wrote: Um, what's to be unsure about? Suppose we do have another two-headed day tommorow - would we really be better off if we no lynched today? We'll be in more or less the same position we're in right now. What would you suggest then, another no lynch?
I really don't expect another double headed day. But no, if it were to happen, no lynch a second time would be terrible. Assuming only one anti-town faction, but both heads dying via NK, that's 4 dead townies with no chance of hitting scum.

Actually, with that in mind, let's look at today. No lynch would give us 2 dead townies assuming both heads die and no chance of hitting scum. Any other killing roles makes it possible that 4 townies die at night. This is true regardless of what happens during the day. If we lynch someone, two people will die. So at worst, a lynch gives us 4-6 dead townies. At best, 2 dead townies, 2 dead scum (or even 4 dead scum in there is a second killing role and two pairs of attached scum). A no lynch still gives us the chance of cross-kill or vig-kill if there are other killing roles, but if not, we can't hit scum at all.

I think lynching is the right move today.
Raging Rabbit wrote:Oh, I thought that was somehow part of your hypothetical situation in which a no lynch would be good. So, if the game works like we all think it does and we switch to another system tommorow, why no lynch?
The reason for a no lynch would be that we wouldn't have to sacrifice a possible townie to lynch scum, and we could just lynch the same scummy player tomorrow.
Raging Rabbit wrote:
I guess the idea looks pretty appealing seeing all the support it's getting
, so I'm not sure how much of it tell it was of UR to suggest it, but no lynching is a terrible idea. It really doesn't matter what game we'll be in tommorow, giving the scum a free night and starting tommorow with close to no info far outweighs the disadvantage of a slightly more dangerous d1 lynch.
Please clarify the bolded.

Ort, yes you said you were joking, but it doesn't tell us 100% that you are being truthful. It is up for judgement. And Emp voted Brandi twice in a row to move your vote off of him. His actions are justified regardless of your intent.

Wish my other head would post more...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Raging Rabbit wrote: It's not a valid suggestion, for reasons I already detailed and Lawrencelot just explained very well. Your analysis arrived to the same obvious conclusion, as well.
I disagree with a no lynch. I'm with you there. But it's worth discussing, and to vote UROE for bringing it up looks like jumping on the first thing you see.
RR wrote:I would say a no lynch d1 is always bad for the town, but given the nature of this game it's easier for scum to throw the idea around and hope the town will bite.
There are certain games where it is worth discussing. I'm not sure I've seen one where it's a good idea, but the discussion coming up isn't exactly scummy.
RR wrote: ...which is a bad argument. Sacrificing a possible townie to lynch a prime suspect is vastly superior to doing nothing. And, of course, we're likely to find a pair of two players we consider scummy, which throws this argument out the window. Maybe if we only had one suspect paired with a very protown looking second head I would see this as a legitimate argument, but even then it's a rather poor one.
Yes, a double-scummy-player lynch is ideal. Yeah, I pretty much agree with most of this.
RR wrote: Many people supported no lynch, I doubt all of them are scum. Therefore, the idea apparantly has serious appeal (probably based on the scare element of two townies possibly dying today), which means UR suggesting it is likely misguided rather than scummy. However, reviewing UR's posts, I dislike how the suggestion was very tentative - he kept checking to see if the town supports it, while I'd expect a townie genuinely convinced of the idea to actually vote no lynch - and also how his last post is a two liner calling Santos (who supports no lynch) a moron and saying nothing about my counter arguments.
Ok, I wanted clarification on the "looks appealing" thing. So you meant that it looks like townies are agreeing with the idea, NOT that it was tempting because other people were agreeing with it. And you are on UROE for specifics, not just because he suggested the no lynch, correct?

Unvote

I think I follow what you are saying, and actually agree with quite a bit of it.
Braeden wrote: I agree with my other heads vote right now, and will get back on later with a post that is a little more substantial.
Even after his last post?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ortolan wrote:same; I never self-vote in a "normal" game as a result.
Is Crush Mafia a game you consider normal?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #206 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

RR, you have a decent point, but a decent point is different from a decent case.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Raging Rabbit wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:RR, you have a decent point, but a decent point is different from a decent case.
Call it whatever you want, I think it's decent for early D1.
I'll give you that.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Santos wrote:@Kmd, I think your other head wants your tonsils.
Seems that way...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #224 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:I recognize that, I was still assuming you were saying that comparing my play was breaking a rule.

Really, search it if you want to see what he is talking about.
I see how it could break a rule in the other game, but I'm going to keep quiet on that...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #253 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ort's vote on Slicey seemed acceptable to me. The fact that Emp was so quick to change it could mean Ort voted his (Emp's) scumbuddy.
BSG wrote: @KMD
Why that avatar???
Super Bowl bet. Dahill picked it and it has to stay up for a month.

Tajo is playing his typical Day 1 IMO. Throw out opinions, but not a lot of reason. Doesn't mean town. Doesn't mean scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #268 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ShadowGirl wrote:but considering he was in as a replacement and not from the beginning,
I'll take it with a grain of salt.
Why?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Empking wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Ort's vote on Slicey seemed acceptable to me. The fact that Emp was so quick to change it could mean Ort voted his (Emp's) scumbuddy.
Why am I scummy for moving his vote but not him for moving my vote?
He had a decent reason to vote.
ShadowGirl wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
but considering he was in as a replacement and not from the beginning, I'll take it with a grain of salt.
Why?
I think I'm using that expression right...

Anyway, read what I wrote.
How does someone play differently just because they replace into a game instead of playing from the beginning?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #282 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ShadowGirl wrote:@Kmd: I'm not saying they're completely different playstyles, but depending on when he replaced in - middle or at the end, there's a lot of situations that he wasn't there to experience and to more accurately get a meta on him.
You can still take meta from where he
was
there.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #284 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ShadowGirl wrote:I'm not saying you can't. o_O
ShadowGirl wrote: @URoE's meta: I'll take a glance at the game, but considering he was in as a replacement and not from the beginning, I'll take it with a grain of salt.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #287 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

That's interesting...

I don't think I play any differently when I replace in.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Braeden wrote: Someone asked me what I agreed with KMD about ages ago that I changed my mind about. I believe it was concerning
his
vote on RR. I agreed with it until he made a post that convinced me otherwise. KMD also unvoted after that post.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #333 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Well Braeden does seem pretty scummy. I'll admit that. But that's my second head, so I'm against the lynch. Even if Braeden is scum, there are other scum in the game who I'd rather lynch. But yeah, I can see myself going after Braeden tomorrow.

Vote Animorph/Slicey

Slicey wrote:I'm kind of torn between No Lynch idea. D1 NL's are almost always bad because then we have very little to go on D2. However, if we lynch, we have to possibility of losing 4 townies (two on the lynch and two at night.)

I'm more in favor of a lynch, but I'm not throwing the NL idea out the window.
See both sides, but never take one. This accomplishes a few things. First, you look active. Second, your stance isn't scummy because you don't have one.
Slicey wrote:Ort is stupid for thinking odd means scummy. >___>

I'm not really getting any scum vibes from anybody. A little from ort, but not for any real reason other than that he's rubbing me the wrong way. >_>
"Ort is stupid", not "Ort is scummy" or "Ort isn't necessarily scum".

No scum vibes? "A little" from Ort? But no real reason?

Still fence-sitting.
Slicey wrote:I can see why people may think I'm not pro-town because I really haven't done much. Problem is, I can't really find anything. Emp changes Ort's vote from me to Santos is kinda scummy, but other than that, I got nothing. Santos hasn't done anything really scummy, IMHO.

I feel like KMD hasn't posted much content in his last few posts. Makes it seem like he's playing, although he kinda isn't.

No vote for now, cause I wanna see what my other head has to say.
You say you can't find anything, but you have small things to start on. You said you have a little on Ort for "rubbing you the wrong way". If this is true, look at his posts and see if you think he is scum. You even say Emp's vote change is scummy. That's both heads of a pair. If both are scum, that would be an awesome lynch. 2 scum lynched in 1 day.

And then no vote because you are waiting for your other head? If you have opinions, expand on them and do something. If your other head disagrees, he has the power to change your vote.

So basically, Slicey is sitting on the sidelines throwing out very small suspicions and letting Animorph think for him. Well, let's see what Animorph has done this game...
animorpherv1 wrote:hai all.

vote: Empking
for voting "me"
Literally, this. One post.

So between the two, we have a hardcore lurker paired with someone who is fence-sitting, apparently scared to push any opinions, and wanting the hardcore lurker to do everything for him.

I think this is a good pair to lynch.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #337 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Narsis wrote: now if you would like i guess i could go through and give my thoughts, but it will end up being a pretty long post.
I'm with Brandi. Please do this.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #344 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I didn't see that Animorph had been replaced. I still think Slicey is a better place to look than anything else right now though.

Slicey,

You said you were "torn" about no lynch. I don't see anywhere in your posts that suggests you were pushing it.

If you thought something was off about Ort, you should have posted it. You still should post it. No one will agree with you blindly. You need to present your case.

Vote stands.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #354 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

BSG wrote:@KMD
I'd like you to put your main points against Slicey (Ani/IT) in your next post. Something like:
-Reason 1
-This
-And not to forget that.
You make lots of points in that post, so it would be nice to just see the main points.
-Posts "opinion" on No Lynch without posting actual suspects or anything else with content.
-Lack of stance with "torn" comment regarding No Lynch.
-Fence-sitting
-Calls Ort "a little" scummy. Doesn't back it.
-Small jab at Emp for vote change. Later says he found nothing in Emp's post history.
-"waiting" for other head.
BSG wrote:@Lawrence and KMD
How come you missed that Ani was replaced by IT?
Looked at this to see who Slicey's other head was:
[quote="KaleiÃ
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Santos wrote:@
Kmd, Braeden:

What are the reasons for the votes on those above people?
If you don't know, you aren't reading.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #365 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Anyone else wanna lynch Slicey now?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #373 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

That claim was very early...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #381 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Brandi, There's a big difference between a player who has played in 1 or 2 games and a player who has played 7 or 8.

Braeden, I'm not going to present evidence against someone who I don't want to lynch.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #385 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Narsis wrote:just out of curiostiy but what's the big deal with Slicey claiming townie so early?
He was nowhere near a lynch. My vote was the only one on him. He did NOT need to claim.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #391 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

populartajo wrote:KMD, are you usually that aggressive?
I can be aggressive, yes. Not so sure I'd call anything I've done in this game aggressive though...?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #399 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Santos wrote:Slicey, since you claim townie, do you know your partner is 100% town as well?
I hope this isn't a serious question. If it is, you should know the answer already if you are town. You should be able to assume the answer regardless of alignment.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #435 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nice AtE.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #437 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Appeal to emotion.

Also BSG, off topic but do you know why Zazie hasn't been around lately?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #440 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Slicey wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Appeal to emotion.
Yeah...no. >_>
Slicey wrote: cause you guys are about to lynch (probably two) townies. >_>
Yeah.
BSG wrote:Why? Would you like to see her again :twisted:

Of course I know ;). School and such. I don't know when she gets back, but I think soon as we're having a holiday in less than a week. You know, you could have just PM'ed her as she gets online once in a while (she's having her turn soon at modding and she's in one mish mash game if I'm correct).
But I think that you'll be one of the first who will know when she gets back :D
Just /in'd. :lol:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #469 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Still supporting a Slicey lynch. I don't think BSG is scum. I'm on the fence with Ort, but leaning town.

Also, Emp, pay attention:
Santos wrote:BSG is a female, fyi.
Santos wrote:I guess mentioning BSG is a female is an understatement.

Anyways...
Empking wrote:Personally, I'm on the fence with BSG.
He
rubs me the wrong way, gut really.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #473 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

populartajo wrote:KMD, whats the case on Slicey?
Kmd4390 wrote: -Posts "opinion" on No Lynch without posting actual suspects or anything else with content.
-Lack of stance with "torn" comment regarding No Lynch.
-Fence-sitting
-Calls Ort "a little" scummy. Doesn't back it.
-Small jab at Emp for vote change. Later says he found nothing in Emp's post history.
-"waiting" for other head.
Also add the early claim and the AtE.
Slicey wrote: Also, KMD, I have a question for you (not really game related and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to): Do you think you play differently when you're scum as opposed to being town? A simple yes or no answer would suffice.
I think my play depends on the other players in the game more than it depends on alignment. I try to play the style as scum that I would as town though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #477 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lawrencelot wrote:I've become less sure that ort or empking is scum (I do want to hear from ort why empking is obvtown), and this also counts for slicey. Unvote. I don't like populartajo's play in this game, but
I'm not sure if it's scummy.
Santos is the only of the 'big wagons' that i like, but he's attached to BSG so I'd rather wait with Santos till later.

Vote: populartajo
for now.
:?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #483 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

UROE, that need to be posted in thread why exactly?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #489 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:UROE, that need to be posted in thread why exactly?
What?
You should know what.
Slicey wrote: Yes, but I'm treating as if Ort was Emp's scumbuddy just because Ort is afraid that Emp will act scummy. I'm not saying that Emp is 100% town, I just think he's town, that's all.

I also considered the fact that he may be a town power role. But I still think there's a higher chance of him being scum.

I knew that was going to be worded poorly. >_____>

julienvonwolfe, if you didn't like lawrencelot's vote, then why don't you change it? >_>
Same as UROE. Stop. Now.
Lawrencelot wrote:Well UROE did say what I didn't want to say. Since it's out there: I think ortolan is either scum/independent, or town with a good role. That is why I don't want to lynch ortolan/empking, it may cost the town a lot.
WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #491 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Why should I not be allowed to post my views on the game in-thread?

This is mafia, you aren't the mod, quit telling me what I can and can't do.
Don't tell the scum who you think the power roles are. I can't believe 3 players are discussing that.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #501 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So right now, Slicey/IT would be our lynch. Works for me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #505 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

BSG wrote:Less than 1 hour (+/- 45 min.)
I'm happy with the current lynch choice. Wish people on MS were around more often for deadlines though. On SA, anyone not on within the last hour or so, unexcused, gets crap for it the next day.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #508 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Empking wrote:Slicey, self vote.
Are you being serious?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #528 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

populartajo wrote: Because inexperienced scum wouldnt try to direct the game from the grave.
What makes you think that?
ortolan wrote: How do we know Slicey's going to get lynched without a majority, anyway? Where are the rules on deadline votes?
No idea. Mod never answered. I assume plurality lynch.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #533 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

populartajo wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
populartajo wrote: Because inexperienced scum wouldnt try to direct the game from the grave.
What makes you think that?
Think about Slicey and think about his behaviour all this game. Do you really think he would be able to generate the amount of WIFOM in only 1 post if he were scum?
You make it sound like a mastermind plot to name off a couple of players as scummy.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #536 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ShadowGirl wrote:
populartajo wrote:
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:I am willing to argue that point, see ongoing-NG 707. (No specifics, see
ongoing
)
Even though we are facing different situation and obv different players, I would like a not ongoing game to comment with more freedom.
Think about Slicey and think about his behaviour all this game. Do you really think he would be able to generate the amount of WIFOM in only 1 post if he were scum?
Seems you're generating some WIFOM of your own, Tajo.
Do you think that only scum generate WIFOM?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #546 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prodded. And here.

What time is the deadline EST? Or how many hours from that post?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #548 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Monday @ 2PM EST then.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #552 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Empking wrote: KMD: Whsat is your read on IT?
No read. I'll look back.
raider8169 wrote: Stupid snow storm.
QFT. Road was closed on my way home from Utica.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #558 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Not so sure about this...

Why haven't you had any thoughts on the game so far? (If you had thoughts, I doubt for would "forget" about the game...)
I kinda stopped checking sometime because NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE was happening. Thusly, I forgot the game.
What are your thoughts on Slicey, Ort, and Emp?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #564 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Raider, I've already posted it twice. Go through my post history.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #582 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Budja, who do you think is scum right now?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #594 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Santos
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #609 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lawrencelot wrote:Good idea, let's just vote like normal and BSG can use that information to form his opinion.
Better yet, vote like normal and when a majority is reached, BSG kills the "lynched" player.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #611 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Empking wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Lawrencelot wrote:Good idea, let's just vote like normal and BSG can use that information to form his opinion.
Better yet, vote like normal and when a majority is reached, BSG kills the "lynched" player.
QFT

Who voted BSG?
I did. She seemed more protown than anyone else IMO.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #632 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

The whole point in not quicklynching is to get discussion. We weren't going to get that yesterday, so quicklynching was fine. Also, convincing people with a case wasn't going to happen. I personally voted Santos as a policy lynch. Everyone was pretty much ok with lynching him. We couldn't get a real read on him. And if he was town, he wasn't helping. I was fine with lynching him and lynching him quickly.

Raider, I disagree about BSG doing what she wants. The power should be with the majority of the group. Of course she has the power to say otherwise, but I'd prefer playing this like a normal day. We don't know what kind of rules we'll have in future days, so when we have the chance to play a normal day, we should do it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #658 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mass prod recieved.

Still here.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #670 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wow. I missed literally nothing here during Marathon Day. Oh well. I'm "back". XD
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #672 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sorry I didn't get to this game. I'll get to it tonight or tomorrow.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #688 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wow.

Show of hands, who wouldn't have picked BSG if they knew she'd be replaced by someone they've never heard of?

*Raises hand*
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #693 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

julienvonwolfe wrote:I don't think that replacement in this case is a tell.

Just really freakin' annoying. However, many thanks to WIT for being good enough to replace.
My thoughts exactly.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #694 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

See my sig.

Will catch up next week.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #750 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Budja

Vote Hohum

I've had a gut feeling on Budja for a while and he is just lurker hunting now. Hohum replaced Braeden who was too quick to agree with me on everything Day 1. I'll get better cases up when I get a chance. I realize I haven't put enough effort into this game since Day 1 really. I will have to get to this one though. Cases on Budja and Hohum are just what I need to get myself, and hopefully others, back into the game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #778 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

julienvonwolfe wrote:nobody else has any opinions?
I still need to get my cases up on Budja and Hohum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #800 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

julienvonwolfe wrote: Right now, I'm planning to blow up myself and ort in 24 hours, if there are no objections
Why Ort?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #806 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ortolan wrote:Cop.

BSG was town

hohum is town

raider is town
ortolan wrote:I voted for Kmd because I saw nothing to contradict my usual town-read of him.

Plus I knew he would just defer to voting for the lynch anyhow, which I'd prefer.
Why did you pick me over BSG, who you had an innocent result on?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #809 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ortolan wrote:Because there was a good chance BSG would kill me
But if I was scum, couldn't I get away with claiming a gut feeling on basically anyone I wanted and make some BS case? You had an innocent result on BSG which makes her much more likely to be town (Inv immune or sanity issues are the only chance she isn't) and her intentions are protown.

Although I disagree with your actions, I can see the logic behind them. I'll back off.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #818 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Budja
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #821 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sigs allowed?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #823 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Double posts?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #825 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Quotes?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #833 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

learn mafia...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #840 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Double posts?
Change quotes?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #846 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ortolan wrote:< naive???
Everyone town? :lol:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #849 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #853 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Now what?
Explain lurking.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #854 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Your posts.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #855 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mostly excuses.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #856 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote FL
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #862 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

AtE.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #863 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Won't work.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #868 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Won't work.
Oh well
Votes please?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #871 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #873 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

What restriction?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #877 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I disagree.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #879 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Other days.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #881 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

gave info.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #886 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote:I disagree.
Kmd4390 wrote:Other days.
Kmd4390 wrote:gave info.
These together.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #891 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lynch today...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #892 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

[quote="KaleiÃ
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #893 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

[quote="KaleiÃ
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #894 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Possible LYLO.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #907 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Budja wrote:Slight suspicion.
On Ort?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #910 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Suspicious why?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #912 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

That's dumb.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #914 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ortolan wrote:"no PRs"?
This is.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #916 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Discrediting claim?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #917 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Because vanillas.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #919 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lynch for
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #920 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Scummy behavior.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #921 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not becuase
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #922 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

outguess Mod.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #923 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sleeping. Bye.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #935 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ShadowGirl wrote:Power role.
^This.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1014 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

killa seven wrote:whats hapnning?
Read it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1015 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

[quote="Brandi"][quote="KaleiÃ
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1016 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

for later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1023 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Budja wrote:Back.
Wanna help?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1127 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote count?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1190 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Or FL.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1222 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

raider8169 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Or FL.
Why FL?
See earlier.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1223 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ZazieR wrote:more absent
Possibly right.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1232 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1233 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

killa seven wrote:a idiot
Stop insults.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1243 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

[quote="KaleiÃ
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1249 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Brandi wrote:EST = GMT -5
When's deadline?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1280 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:59 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
vote: k7
hammer?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1281 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ZazieR wrote:
Scope wrote:VC
forbiddanlight: Kmd4390
Brandi: raider8169, Empking
K7: ortolan, Budja
+
Zaz wrote:Vote K7
+
Raider wrote:Vote K7
'+'
Ortolan wrote:Vote K7
+
Kmd wrote:Unvote
DrippingGoofball wrote:
vote: k7
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1283 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

11 alive.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1286 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote DGB
? :?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1288 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

L-1..
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1290 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:wait claim
^This
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1297 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1539 (isolation #125) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

It was DGB, right?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1546 (isolation #126) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ort, why'd you fake the guilty on me?

And DGB was obvscum after replacing FL who was also obvscum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”