ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

ShadowGirl wrote: @RR: Slicey has completed seven games (according to his wiki), so in my eyes he's not quite a new player...
I think seven games would make him a little less not a newb. .____.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

None of these games were on MS.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Eh? Oh... I can't really tell, but it seems like at least one is.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

Being in a lot of mafia games doesn't magically make a person any less newbish. Sometimes people pick up on things, sometimes, it takes a lot of effort... Like with me, you have to pound concepts into my head pretty hard to get me to ever understand anything.
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Braeden »

populartajo wrote:
BSG wrote:Is there any reason why you don't want to explain your reason for not liking Braeden's posts you quoted?
Yes.
???

@Tajo, I dont see what is so terrible about my posts. I have been trying to keep up with this game, TBH it is probably the most experienced game that Ive been in and Im having a hard time getting comfortable and understanding everything. (and thinking of things before the experienced players are way ahead of me)
I am very curious why you wont divulge your reasoning.

I can understand if you feel the posts are kind of vague or lacking in substance, but when you point them out as terrible and arent forthcoming with any reasons its not really productive.
I am sure when this game progresses, and if Im still around, I will find more of a voice.

@KMD, I am curious why you are so adamant about my scumminess without presenting any real evidence either, you basically used Tajos weak post as your reasoning to call me scummy.

@Santos, how am I more suspicious?
I feel like too many people jumped on Tajos statement.

@BSG I believe,
I agreed with KMD and the vote on RR, and the fact that he might have jumped on UROE too quickly for suggesting NL. I posted that I agreed without really reading RR's response. After reading it over I thought he defended himself well and didnt deserve my vote, I then agreed with KMD's unvote. (sorry it took so long to answer you)

I am suspicious of:
1. Slicey for that obvious contradiction and his behavior lately. It could have been a mistake, but if it was it was a bad time for it.
2. Tajo for his post and obvious refusal to tell some sort of reasoning.
"The myths die hard, especially within the Mafia.├óÔé¼
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Slicey »

I have one completed game here where I was lynched Day 1. I have two on-going games other than this right now. One of them I was lynched D1 (I replaced a person who was obv scum) and the other I'm still alive in.

Slicey for that obvious contradiction and his behavior lately. It could have been a mistake, but if it was it was a bad time for it.

Pretty much. >_>
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Brandi, There's a big difference between a player who has played in 1 or 2 games and a player who has played 7 or 8.

Braeden, I'm not going to present evidence against someone who I don't want to lynch.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:35 am

Post by Empking »

Brandi wrote:Being in a lot of mafia games doesn't magically make a person any less newbish. Sometimes people pick up on things, sometimes, it takes a lot of effort... Like with me, you have to pound concepts into my head pretty hard to get me to ever understand anything.
But someone who's never played day 2 in a completed game, is likely to be more noobish.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Brandi »

The only difference I see is a number. I'm saying, some people are quicker than others. Though, Slicey already said that he hasn't had much experience anyway.
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Narsis »

just out of curiostiy but what's the big deal with Slicey claiming townie so early?

also, why are we talking about how many games he's played? to me, it doesn't matter how many games you've played. you could play 20 and still be considered a noob in my books. you could have played none before and be considered and expert. it's all about the play, not how much you've played.
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Narsis wrote:just out of curiostiy but what's the big deal with Slicey claiming townie so early?
He was nowhere near a lynch. My vote was the only one on him. He did NOT need to claim.
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Narsis »

yes he did not need to claim, however he only claimed a regular old townie. imo, everyone auto-claims townie, even if they haven't said anything. basiclaly, it can be assumed that said player has said he is a regular townie, until he otherwise claims.
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 am

Post by populartajo »

KMD, are you usually that aggressive?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:28 am

Post by populartajo »

Braeden wrote:
populartajo wrote:
BSG wrote:Is there any reason why you don't want to explain your reason for not liking Braeden's posts you quoted?
Yes.
???

@Tajo, I dont see what is so terrible about my posts. I have been trying to keep up with this game, TBH it is probably the most experienced game that Ive been in and Im having a hard time getting comfortable and understanding everything. (and thinking of things before the experienced players are way ahead of me)
I am very curious why you wont divulge your reasoning.

I can understand if you feel the posts are kind of vague or lacking in substance, but when you point them out as terrible and arent forthcoming with any reasons its not really productive.
I am sure when this game progresses, and if Im still around, I will find more of a voice.

@KMD, I am curious why you are so adamant about my scumminess without presenting any real evidence either, you basically used Tajos weak post as your reasoning to call me scummy.

@Santos, how am I more suspicious?
I feel like too many people jumped on Tajos statement.

@BSG I believe,
I agreed with KMD and the vote on RR, and the fact that he might have jumped on UROE too quickly for suggesting NL. I posted that I agreed without really reading RR's response. After reading it over I thought he defended himself well and didnt deserve my vote, I then agreed with KMD's unvote. (sorry it took so long to answer you)

I am suspicious of:
1. Slicey for that obvious contradiction and his behavior lately. It could have been a mistake, but if it was it was a bad time for it.
2. Tajo for his post and obvious refusal to tell some sort of reasoning.
So you think I am suspicious because I refused to explain something that even you admit? (that you have been vague or lacking of substance)?
Why dont you suspect KMD?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:35 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
How many games of mafia have you played?
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:47 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Narsis wrote:yes he did not need to claim, however he only claimed a regular old townie. imo, everyone auto-claims townie, even if they haven't said anything. basiclaly, it can be assumed that said player has said he is a regular townie, until he otherwise claims.
However? I don't think it really matters what he claimed, but that he jumped the gun to claim.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

populartajo wrote:KMD, are you usually that aggressive?
I can be aggressive, yes. Not so sure I'd call anything I've done in this game aggressive though...?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Just a note that I'm going to be scarce during this long weekend (catching up on homework, birthday party, etc.)
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Santos »

Slicey, since you claim townie, do you know your partner is 100% town as well?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Slicey »

I have no idea what my partner's alliance is.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I'll have very limited to no access starting Sunday until the 23rd or 24th. Will try to post something substantial tommorow. Still quite happy with my vote.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:06 am

Post by BSG »

After looking through KMD's points, I'd like to
Vote Slicey

Mainly due to Slicey calling two players scummy, without backing it up. But also due to the 'waiting on my other head' comment. IT also did the same. He has now change this stance. And as he's now pointing fingers towards Santos, with the same reason he's guilty of. This is a huge scum tell in my book.
Also, I really don't like the tone of post 367 where he says that it's not a huge loss if he gets lynched. You can call this gut.

As for Tajo's answer, I can see a reason. So I find it a weak accusation from Braeden against Tajo. The reason I was asking was because there were some players asking why he quoted those. But so far, they were ignored. I was wondering if there was any reason behind it. I'd appreciate it if you could post this reason when you discuss those quotes, Tajo.

Also, Braeden, you've answered most now. The only question I still have is what in RR's defence made you re-think your stance against him?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Slicey »

I don't remember IT saying that. >_>
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:50 am

Post by BSG »

Then who did? (sorry for that. You can take that point out. The others still stand though) I really thought someone said that as well.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Santos wrote:Slicey, since you claim townie, do you know your partner is 100% town as well?
I hope this isn't a serious question. If it is, you should know the answer already if you are town. You should be able to assume the answer regardless of alignment.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”