ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

populartajo wrote:Id be very surprised if Slicey and/or Santos is scum.
Empking deserves to die, IMO.
How come? [To both statements.]
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 am

Post by populartajo »

Gut.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Narsis »

populartajo wrote:Id be very surprised if Slicey and/or Santos is scum.
Empking deserves to die, IMO.
i disagree. it is only day 1. to be honest, i find myself constantly surprised with what mafia do in a game. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Slicey or Santos are scum. even so, my gut does place Slicey more in the town category. as for Empking, well I do know of the scummy meta ort brings up so to be honest i don't see much of a reason to kill him.

now ort, I will let you in on a little secret: i haven't voted for you yet. i've always made a point of putting my vote where my mouth is. so obviously, i don't find you scummy enough to deserve a vote...yet.

to be honest, this two-headed thing is messing with me. normally on day 1, i'm all for lynching whoever i find scummiest. the thing is, the people i do see as more deserving of lynch happen to be connected to people i would rather see live.

now to be honest i'm not liking the play of my other head. he's being a little too lurkish.

@ forbiddanlight: care to share some thoughts/opinions on recent happenings? i'd like to here your thoughts.
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Narsis wrote: to be honest, this two-headed thing is messing with me. normally on day 1, i'm all for lynching whoever i find scummiest. the thing is, the people i do see as more deserving of lynch happen to be connected to people i would rather see live.
And could you clarify as to you believe to be most deserving of a lynch? As per your last post you seemed rather unsure.

And Happy Birthday Julien!
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Narsis »

personally, Santos is the guy i want lynched right now. however, he is connected to BSG who i'd rather not see lynched as he is helping the town out quite nicely. the Slicey/IT lynch is another possibility...except my gut is saying Slicey is town.
as for ort/emp...i have mixed feelings on this one.

so yes i'm unsure.
Record:

IronTurkey
IronTurkey
Townie
IronTurkey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by IronTurkey »

Budja wrote:I agree with URoE with the vote.

However I don't see how Slicey needs a vote for pressure. That part makes little sense to me.
I'd like to hear more from Ironturkey.
Really? You read my posts enough that you'd like to hear more from me without realizing I said I'd be gone?

I find the whole Ort / BSG thing to be interesting but am not sure which side I agree with. This is mainly because I (again) agree with Ortlan's analysis of Slicey and yet I find myself identifying with BSG's attack on Ort. Perhaps this is a mere function of my desire to not be taken down with Slicey (as it appears will happen, what with Friday being the deadline and all). Either way I now believe (due to both of their respective scum-hunting enterprises) that both BSG and Ort are town (or at least not blatant scum) and are simply blasting each other without thought (as evidenced by the introduction of another game's play and the tom-foolery of he said/she said).

I should probably do a reread and take notes. I neglected to do so and now seem to forget what happened and blend games together.
[Support Music]
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Raider and Killa Seven need prods, I think.

And doing a small reread, I haven't really seen that much from you, Narsis. Can you elaborate on your thoughts? Perhaps on other people, and on the situation of ort/emp?
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Narsis »

my thoughts? didn't i recently post those?
Narsis wrote:personally, Santos is the guy i want lynched right now. however, he is connected to BSG who i'd rather not see lynched as he is helping the town out quite nicely. the Slicey/IT lynch is another possibility...except my gut is saying Slicey is town.
as for ort/emp...i have mixed feelings on this one.

so yes i'm unsure.
now if you mean thoughts beyond those...well...being day 1 it's basically null.

now as for ort/emp...i have mixed fellings as i said. my deep gut says that ort is innocent. even so, i find myself siding with BSG. hence the mixed feelings.
Record:

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by ortolan »

BSG (448) wrote:You wanted to stop this talk as it 'bored' you. Yet, you're the one who brings it up after a re-read. Not only that, it's what you mostly discuss. You talk about Slicey, a post from Narsis and you mention that you see Empking as Town, and that you have a neutral read on IT. The first two is due to something you don't see as a scumtell, while I do (and apparently Narsis and Slicey as well) and the other two you don't state a reason for. And no, the reason why you see Empking is town isn't a reason as he voted Santos. I'm included in that one.
As for not scumhunting, look at your own posts first. It has most of the time been you defending against the attacks of the meta defence. You haven't even stated why you FoSed me after all that time. This just comes across as OMGUS.
Look. No. I was/am getting voted solely for doing that, it may bore me but if I'm going to get lynched for it I have no choice but to discuss it. Stop using insanely bad arguments please. Also I've done more than my fair share of scumhunting this game. Just the biggest scumtells being dropped are still the crap arguments being used against me.
BSG (448) wrote:You're wrong. You're not allowed to discuss any ongoing game outside said game. And we're not discussing it right now. But I think that the players should know how bad your defence actually is. As I'm not allowed to quote it, I'll let them look at it themselves. And you're not the one who is allowed to give comments about this.
No, you said "I can't quote the game (prisoner's dilemma, I believe), but I will say I don't believe what you said in this game based on that game." Which is horrid because I cannot reasonably defend myself from this implication without quoting from the game to disprove you, which I am not allowed to do.
BSG (448) wrote:Yes, it's very scummy to have a life besides mafia.
This and the ensuing words completely fail to follow on from the words of mine you quoted.
BSG (448) wrote:Braeden becomes scummy-KMD doesn't defend.
Slicey becomes scummy-IT doesn't defend.
Santos becomes scummy-BSG doesn't defend.
Empking isn't seen as scummy-Ortolan does defend.
Conclusion: something's fishy.
You're still using the same strawman I asked you to stop using in my previous post. I never, ever acknowledged I "defended" Empking- I said be wary of interpreting what would be scumtells for other people into his play. This is
not
defending him, and I characterised it as "cautioning" in my previous post. You can call my latter assessment of Empking a "defence" of him, but not this. This is getting into seriously mentally-deficient, teeth-grinding territory.

IronTurkey is looking more and more townie, I don't think scum would so altruistically countenance their other head's lynch. Slicey is still obv-scum however. Make your choice, if you agree with me- lynch the pair or no lynch. In BSG's case I'm kind of wondering if scum would openly tunnel so hard, but there's no way I'm giving him anything better than a neutral assessment this time around.

populartajo needs to give reasoning tbh.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Im still here, sorry I am falling horribly behind. I will have something worthwhile up as soon as I can. I keep getting side track with other stuff.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Narsis, is that your answer to this?
julienvonwolfe wrote:
Narsis wrote:without the two-headed thing my vote would most definitly go to Santos. however, with the two heads...i'm feeling a little more inclined towards an Ort/Emp lynch.
So, then, you appear to like BSG.

I'm still in the process of reading through, so forgive me if I've missed something blindingly obvious; but what about BSG makes you not want him dead?
Why do you find yourself siding with BSG? Do you not think that both could be town?
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

EBWOP: I meant, if you think that Ort is innocent, and you like BSG's play, couldn't both be town? Why do you have to side with BSG at all?

And thanks SG :)
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:19 am

Post by Santos »

BSG is a female, fyi.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:59 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

apologies
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by Narsis »

julienvonwolfe wrote:EBWOP: I meant, if you think that Ort is innocent, and you like BSG's play, couldn't both be town? Why do you have to side with BSG at all?

And thanks SG :)
BSG's posts have been giving me pretty good feelings. he's been scumhunting, and he's shown definite interest in the well-being of the town.

and yes, both could very well be townies.
Record:

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Post by Santos »

I guess mentioning BSG is a female is an understatement.

Anyways...
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Post by Empking »

Personally, I'm on the fence with BSG. He rubs me the wrong way, gut really.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Well, people, deadline is soon.

Have we agreed that we need to lynch somebody?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Scope wrote:[05] If two or more players are tied for the most votes when a deadline hits, and they have garnered the required amount of votes to be lynched under a deadline, the player who reached that number of votes first shall be lynched.
1.How many votes are needed on deadline?
2. Votecount please.
3. Massprod.
Call me Tajo.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Still supporting a Slicey lynch. I don't think BSG is scum. I'm on the fence with Ort, but leaning town.

Also, Emp, pay attention:
Santos wrote:BSG is a female, fyi.
Santos wrote:I guess mentioning BSG is a female is an understatement.

Anyways...
Empking wrote:Personally, I'm on the fence with BSG.
He
rubs me the wrong way, gut really.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:48 am

Post by populartajo »

KMD, whats the case on Slicey?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:48 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
Im also leaning on ortneutral slightly town but what do you think of Empking?
Call me Tajo.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Slicey »

Still think Ort is scum. I don't care what you call it, you were trying to save your own ass by telling everyone that Empking always seems scummy. You, as scum, were just worried that Emp, who I think is town, was gonna bring him down with you even though you may not have looked that scummy. IT isn't worried about being attached to me cause he's town. BSG isn't worried about being attached to scummy Santos because she is town. You're worried about Empking before he even does anything cause you're scum.

Call it an OMGUS vote all you want, but I don't care.
Vote:ort

In conclusion, I think ort is scum, Empking is most likely town. I think that at least one of those two is scum, however, and I believe it is ort. BSG is most likely town. Santos is either horrible town or scum, and either way should be lynched eventually because of his uselessness. IT is 100% town.

Also, before my inevitable lynch, I'd like you guys to pay closer attention to Narsis. He hasn't really done much.

Also, KMD, I have a question for you (not really game related and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to): Do you think you play differently when you're scum as opposed to being town? A simple yes or no answer would suffice.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

populartajo wrote:KMD, whats the case on Slicey?
Kmd4390 wrote: -Posts "opinion" on No Lynch without posting actual suspects or anything else with content.
-Lack of stance with "torn" comment regarding No Lynch.
-Fence-sitting
-Calls Ort "a little" scummy. Doesn't back it.
-Small jab at Emp for vote change. Later says he found nothing in Emp's post history.
-"waiting" for other head.
Also add the early claim and the AtE.
Slicey wrote: Also, KMD, I have a question for you (not really game related and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to): Do you think you play differently when you're scum as opposed to being town? A simple yes or no answer would suffice.
I think my play depends on the other players in the game more than it depends on alignment. I try to play the style as scum that I would as town though.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Brandi »

Sorry that I haven't been posting, been kind of caught up ._. I'll have something worthwhile to say soon...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”