populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:27 am

Post by populartajo »

Slicey wrote:Still think Ort is scum. I don't care what you call it, you were trying to save your own ass by telling everyone that Empking always seems scummy. You, as scum, were just worried that Emp, who I think is town, was gonna bring him down with you even though you may not have looked that scummy. IT isn't worried about being attached to me cause he's town. BSG isn't worried about being attached to scummy Santos because she is town. You're worried about Empking before he even does anything cause you're scum.

Call it an OMGUS vote all you want, but I don't care.
Vote:ort

In conclusion, I think ort is scum, Empking is most likely town. I think that at least one of those two is scum, however, and I believe it is ort. BSG is most likely town. Santos is either horrible town or scum, and either way should be lynched eventually because of his uselessness. IT is 100% town.

Also, before my inevitable lynch, I'd like you guys to pay closer attention to Narsis. He hasn't really done much.

Also, KMD, I have a question for you (not really game related and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to): Do you think you play differently when you're scum as opposed to being town? A simple yes or no answer would suffice.
Posts like this really make me hate the Slicey lynch.
But Im interested in something, why do you think EMmpking is most likely town?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

I've become less sure that ort or empking is scum (I do want to hear from ort why empking is obvtown), and this also counts for slicey.
Unvote
. I don't like populartajo's play in this game, but I'm not sure if it's scummy. Santos is the only of the 'big wagons' that i like, but he's attached to BSG so I'd rather wait with Santos till later.

Vote: populartajo
for now.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lawrencelot wrote:I've become less sure that ort or empking is scum (I do want to hear from ort why empking is obvtown), and this also counts for slicey. Unvote. I don't like populartajo's play in this game, but
I'm not sure if it's scummy.
Santos is the only of the 'big wagons' that i like, but he's attached to BSG so I'd rather wait with Santos till later.

for now.
:?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 am

Post by populartajo »

Lawrencelot wrote:I've become less sure that ort or empking is scum (I do want to hear from ort why empking is obvtown), and this also counts for slicey.
Unvote
. I don't like populartajo's play in this game, but I'm not sure if it's scummy. Santos is the only of the 'big wagons' that i like, but he's attached to BSG so I'd rather wait with Santos till later.

for now.
As much as I like you Lawrence, that post is like the worst post in this game. Are we reading the same game? Why dont you like my play? And why do I deserve a vote?
FOS: Lawrencelot
Call me Tajo.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:32 am

Post by raider8169 »

Sorry everyone, I was hoping to have time to catch up only I have been sick, my daughter plus work it making this hard. If anything is being held up my me I can request replacement.

One thing I wanted to know:

@Brandi-why do you still have a long standing vote without much of a case? I want to unvote but I would rather have that answered until I can get around to catching up.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Slicey »

populartajo wrote:
Slicey wrote: Posts like this really make me hate the Slicey lynch.
hmm...I'm trying to find the right words for it. It is difficult for me to explain.

It's because I feel distance between ort and Empking. It feels like Ort is trying so hard to distance himself from Emp and his usual scumminess. I just don't feel like ort would do that so blatantly with his scummate. Basically, I feel that Emp is town because I feel so strongly that ort is scum and that he's trying to distance himself from Emp in order to avoid getting lynched not because of his actions, but from Emp's.

I hope that makes sense. >_>

Ugh, I'm having such a hard time reading KMD. >___>

Also looked back and saw UROE's vote on me had pretty terrible reasoning. I don't think it means much though because I feel he's town.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Lawrencelot wrote:I've become less sure that ort or empking is scum (I do want to hear from ort why empking is obvtown), and this also counts for slicey.
Unvote

for now.
Are you trying for a no-lynch or something? How likely do you think that a tajo lynch is?

I don't like your/our vote. "I'm not sure if it's scummy." Bah.
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:06 am

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

Slicey wrote:
populartajo wrote: Posts like this really make me hate the Slicey lynch.
hmm...I'm trying to find the right words for it. It is difficult for me to explain.

It's because I feel distance between ort and Empking. It feels like Ort is trying so hard to distance himself from Emp and his usual scumminess. I just don't feel like ort would do that so blatantly with his scummate. Basically, I feel that Emp is town because I feel so strongly that ort is scum and that he's trying to distance himself from Emp in order to avoid getting lynched not because of his actions, but from Emp's.

Also looked back and saw UROE's vote on me had pretty terrible reasoning. I don't think it means much though because I feel he's town.
Wow,
this
is the worst post of the game, tajo...

Slicey, have you ever recognized that distancing is a scum tactic for their SCUMBUDDY not a TOWNIE? The fact that he mentioned that his other head seems scummy usually makes me think more he is a power role that doesn't want to go down just because of bad meta.

I may or may not have more thoughts/opinions later...
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

UROE, that need to be posted in thread why exactly?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:09 am

Kmd4390 wrote:UROE, that need to be posted in thread why exactly?
What?
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Slicey »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
Slicey wrote:
populartajo wrote: Posts like this really make me hate the Slicey lynch.

Wow,
this
is the worst post of the game, tajo...

Slicey, have you ever recognized that distancing is a scum tactic for their SCUMBUDDY not a TOWNIE? The fact that he mentioned that his other head seems scummy usually makes me think more he is a power role that doesn't want to go down just because of bad meta.

I may or may not have more thoughts/opinions later...
Yes, but I'm treating as if Ort was Emp's scumbuddy just because Ort is afraid that Emp will act scummy. I'm not saying that Emp is 100% town, I just think he's town, that's all.

I also considered the fact that he may be a town power role. But I still think there's a higher chance of him being scum.

I knew that was going to be worded poorly. >_____>

julienvonwolfe, if you didn't like lawrencelot's vote, then why don't you change it? >_>
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:44 am

So, you are admitting to using an "I think X is town; therefore, Y is scum." argument?

That's bull...
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Well UROE did say what I didn't want to say. Since it's out there: I think ortolan is either scum/independent, or town with a good role. That is why I don't want to lynch ortolan/empking, it may cost the town a lot.

I kinda messed up my 'vote without reason to see reactions' with my real thoughts on populartajo. I seriously don't like his play, asking questions without really sharing his thoughts with reasons himself, trying to 'brainwash' others that Brandi (or was it Braeden) is scummy without even mentioning anything about the posts he quoted. However, this is only from a negative point of view, if you look at it differently populartajo doesn't play scummy at all, trying to make the town think for themselves, gather information, etc. That's why I wasn't sure it was scummy.

But because in my memory populartajo gives me protown vibes in other games, while now he doesn't, I thought he was a good place for my vote if I wasn't gonna vote Slicey or Ortolan or Santos. Like I say in other games, gut is the most important thing I got on the first day. I'll keep my vote on pop for vibes, which isn't a case at all so sooner or later I (or julien) will have to switch anyway. But I don't like the ort or slicey or santos wagons that much anymore. Except Santos but then BSG goes down with him.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Slicey »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:So, you are admitting to using an "I think X is town; therefore, Y is scum." argument?

That's bull...
Other way around. I think ort is scum; therefore, emp is town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:UROE, that need to be posted in thread why exactly?
What?
You should know what.
Slicey wrote: Yes, but I'm treating as if Ort was Emp's scumbuddy just because Ort is afraid that Emp will act scummy. I'm not saying that Emp is 100% town, I just think he's town, that's all.

I also considered the fact that he may be a town power role. But I still think there's a higher chance of him being scum.

I knew that was going to be worded poorly. >_____>

julienvonwolfe, if you didn't like lawrencelot's vote, then why don't you change it? >_>
Same as UROE. Stop. Now.
Lawrencelot wrote:Well UROE did say what I didn't want to say. Since it's out there: I think ortolan is either scum/independent, or town with a good role. That is why I don't want to lynch ortolan/empking, it may cost the town a lot.
WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:07 am

Why should I not be allowed to post my views on the game in-thread?

This is mafia, you aren't the mod, quit telling me what I can and can't do.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Why should I not be allowed to post my views on the game in-thread?

Don't tell the scum who you think the power roles are. I can't believe 3 players are discussing that.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:10 am

Kmd4390 wrote:
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Why should I not be allowed to post my views on the game in-thread?

Don't tell the scum who you think the power roles are. I can't believe 3 players are discussing that.
It's fairly obvious, if you can come to conclusions based on in-thread material, so can scum, now don't be stupid.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Santos »

@Lawrencealot
, why are you not voting for me when you keep saying you want to vote for me? My understanding is that if we want to lynch scum, it might as well go along with one townie too because 1 scum is better than lynching two townie (heads), no?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Unvote

for now.
Considering we're one day away lynch, I hope you would be more inclined to vote people who you believe are scummy. Well, you should be voting for you want to
lynch.

Santos wrote:
@Lawrencealot
, why are you not voting for me when you keep saying you want to vote for me? My understanding is that if we want to lynch scum, it might as well go along with one townie too because 1 scum is better than lynching two townie (heads), no?
I don't understand this post. :/ Is it basically saying that lynching a scum is better then lynching townies?

I need to evaluate who I want to vote for. As of recently I haven't been leaning towards Emp/Ort (partially because I believe Emp to be town). I agree with Slicey on this point, as well as on Sanatos. Don't have a read on BSG, though. Sanatos, I believe, still strikes me as not really contributing much.

I don't like Narsis that because it's day one that most of his thoughts are null, and that he's kind of fence sitting.

I'd like a vote count and prods : Killa Seven, Braeden,

Raider's thoughts would be nice.

I'll try and get a reread in of this thread because I feel I need to refresh my mind of the entire thing.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Slicey »

Kmd4390 wrote:

If scum is smart, they would realize it. And I didn't bring it up, UROE did. >_>

Also, we better lynch Santos tomorrow.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

Now I was the one who didn't realize deadline was so soon...
Santos wrote:
@Lawrencealot
As you wish.
Unvote; Vote: Santos
. I don't believe in Jesters in closed games, so...
Braeden
Braeden
Goon
Braeden
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Post by Braeden »

I really dont have anything to say. I think Slicey and Santos are scummy. Ort/Emp and BSG/Santos can be reexamined when we are not two-headed. Also, I would rather lose IT as a townie than BSG. Sorry.
"The myths die hard, especially within the Mafia.├óÔé¼
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:32 am

Post by raider8169 »

Ok Im working on catching up and just reread Slicey. I didnt see anything scummy about his posts. He had a typo about the lynch, no lynch thing but was talking about power roles a tad bit but nothing worth lynching.

I just reread Santos as well. I am not comfortable with a Santos lynch then slicey however I would need to reread everyone else first and then present a case. My goal is to be caught up this weekend as I am starting to get over the flu as well as the rest of my family.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:37 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:
Scope wrote:[05] If two or more players are tied for the most votes when a deadline hits, and they have garnered the required amount of votes to be lynched under a deadline, the player who reached that number of votes first shall be lynched.
1.How many votes are needed on deadline?
2. Votecount please.
3. Massprod.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”