She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #86 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Sup nerds I am here to post
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 49, Zyla wrote:Hello everyone! This is gonna be my only post today, as I'm on the road (passenger, dw), but I look forward to a good game!

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko there's no kyōko in melee... who are you??
When I played I dual mained Falco/Link

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 87, Taco Hemingway wrote:oh no not another Transcend bio quote
I'll hook you right in the gabber m8

VOTE: Seanzie

You fell right into the taco trap

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:Petition to turboelim Shrek
No I think not

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah I like shrek tonally. He feels open. Up to 141 I felt this already. He has a strange looking wall after that though, there were some points in there that feel wrong to me.

Shrek could you go over what your experience with Mafia is? I initially had the impression you're a mashie but then you referenced a previous game. Were you referencing a social game?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 181, Galaxis wrote:Omg haiiii everyone!!! Im soooo happy to be playing this game with soooo many new faces! Sorry I cant stick around rn but ill defo try to get on earlier tommorow!
You gonna get an avatar or are we going to have two naked players this game? :(

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 167, Shrek wrote:town leaning:

seanzie: my personal belief is that seanzie is town for moving the game out of the early phase with all of the fluff and into the actual discussion. i think that it would benefit scum to waste time, sit back, and let other people incriminate themselves which is not something that seanzie has really done. a key focal point of mafia is examining players and going 'how does what they're doing benefit the mafia in any way, shape, or form?'
the answer is that seanzie's own spat is not a good look in case he does happen to be mafia
and he seems experienced enough to know not to do that if he does end up becoming scum. at least that's what i've gathered from him and his questioning, no matter how nitpicky it is.

misguided town:
T3: yeah, i'm not really sure what to make of him here. part of me thinks that
he wouldn't really draw this much attention to himself if he was mafia
? i dunno i think that the interaction between him and taco is t/t and we're wasting our time by arguing mostly about semantics instead of the real stuff.
taco: i think him acting defiant was kind of a bad look for him so early on in the game, but scum would probably not go THAT far to the point of attacking seanzie like that for simply throwing out a light read. like why would he start to tunnel there instead of just leaving it at a convenient point instead of going on with all the effort for several pages. that doesnt seem like mafia to me

unsure:

tris: not enough information to actually determine it, but i want to keep her because dark rey and avocado are best buds and she knows it.

all of the people who have under 5 posts: yeah i have nothing from these people and for all we know all three scum could be lurking within there

scum leaning:
dwlee: i see little benefit to giving little reasoning beyond the vote for a joking response to something. obviously i know why they suspect me (because i'm acting nonchalant about being accused), but like. come on. its an hour in, why would i start a fight as mafia OR town. i didnt wanna dogpile on seanzie for making one wrong read and im actually grateful to him for deciding to make that early play. like he said it starts getting the game moving and i know im town so im not reading too much into it. regardless i think that dwlee should explain some of his reasoning behind his reads on people and his motives for voting me

beyond that i dont really have any reads since these people have been really the only ones with solid contributions or things to be pointed out thus far
I think he is wrong about whether scum will draw attention to themselves, but I think it's an easy misconception to have as a newer mafia player. I'm not really sure if I should think of him as a new player or not though now he's answered.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 184, Galaxis wrote:
In post 183, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 181, Galaxis wrote:Omg haiiii everyone!!! Im soooo happy to be playing this game with soooo many new faces! Sorry I cant stick around rn but ill defo try to get on earlier tommorow!
You gonna get an avatar or are we going to have two naked players this game? :(
Whats that?
Avatar as in profile picture for your posts. T3 doesn't have an avatar and if you dont either it becomes difficult to distinguish your posts from T3's. I saw your account is very new and was wondering if you would be getting an avatar or if you plan to have no picture

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 187, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Pavoski
Why pav??

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm not saying I don't see a reason. I want to know yours

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Lucifer you gotta use your vote.

Pavowski - of Taco, Seanzie, T3, Shrek - do any of their early pushes stand out for a specific reason as scummy?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 274, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 257, Pavowski wrote:
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
I.am.tunneling.them.... I'll only believe them when I see the green flip.
In post 273, Taco Hemingway wrote:Whats the definition of omgus?
In post 301, Zyla wrote:... I had a lot to catch up on, so here are two separate walls rather than a really big one
In post 13, Shrek wrote:we're all anime girls on the inside though
I wanna be a cute anime girl, so I'll agree with this
In post 77, T3 wrote:
In post 76, T3 wrote:That doesn't make your read any less fabricated lol
Talking to koba/taco.
Don't you mean... Tacoba? Eh? (I'll show myself out)
In post 89, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 49, Zyla wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko there's no kyōko in melee... who are you??
When I played I dual mained Falco/Link
Smh, it's always Falco..
In post 112, T3 wrote:
In post 111, Shrek wrote:@T3 how do i know youre not an anime girl posing as someone with no profile picture
I have a weird thing about not wanting avatars than I can neither explain nor defend expect that it's an aesthetic.
Even his discord has the solid color avatar that blends into the dark mode background
In post 302, Zyla wrote:
Write up a good length post on why (with citations) and I might consider it
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
I assume that you mean that it's a
weak
power role? Or do you mean passive vs active type thing?
Either way, it's most likely better to wait until later in the day. If the thread runs out of discussion topics and you still think you need to claim, go for it, but right now it's almost
too
energetic, lol
In post 205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
[To everyone, is this color readable to you?]
Ye, thanks for asking
In post 241, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.
Basically, we have a set amount of miseliminations (elims that land on town) before we lose the game. Half of the time, a no-elim reduces the amount of miselims we have left by one (same as a miselim does), so it's better to eliminate someone and have a
chance
of getting scum then to just avoid elimination altogether
VOTE: Zyla

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
Was going to finish catching up before commenting on this. Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 387, Taco Hemingway wrote:I personally was pinged when they came in and just voted seanzie - I was like ??? but now in retrospect it feels like a way to pocket the loudest player.

I just find that pressure towards that slot will be *enlightening* and I think there's a chance that pressure will crack their alignment early.
In post 403, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 391, Shrek wrote:taco makes a good point there. it feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me, and as soon as he said his part dwlee immediately unvoted me, so i'm wondering if those two might be a pair together. if they are, i don't really have a clue who their third would be. idk man

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
this is a complex thought that doesnt ever come from noobscum
You literally *just* planted this idea 4 posts ago. It's all a bit ironic wouldn't you say?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 451, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 437, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Was going to finish catching up before commenting on this. Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

But I don't understand the connection between me and
Zyla
here.
Yes, I mean you. I haven't noticed a connection between you and Zyla

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 455, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 438, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 387, Taco Hemingway wrote:I personally was pinged when they came in and just voted seanzie - I was like ??? but now in retrospect it feels like a way to pocket the loudest player.

I just find that pressure towards that slot will be *enlightening* and I think there's a chance that pressure will crack their alignment early.
In post 391, Shrek wrote:taco makes a good point there. it feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me, and as soon as he said his part dwlee immediately unvoted me, so i'm wondering if those two might be a pair together. if they are, i don't really have a clue who their third would be. idk man

You literally *just* planted this idea 4 posts ago. It's all a bit ironic wouldn't you say?
Not at all.
I'll spell it out for you then. In 387 you point out that I may be pocketing the vocal player. 4 posts later, in 391, Shrek references your 387 directly when he says "taco makes a good point there. It feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me..."

The irony is in 403 where you blatantly disconnect your 387 from 391 and imply that Shrek came up with 391 on his own, which is in and of itself an attempt to pocket shrek.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:17 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

In no particular order...

Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.

Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee
Zyla -- No real lean yet, but gut says town, so here she stands for now

True null
Titus -- I got nothin yet

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Happy Thursday morning, tear me to pieces.
Faria I think tunnels like this (the bolded) as scum here and is projecting her own scumplay into her scumread on Taco. Using the aggressive style as safe haven to deflect any scumreads. Think "how could I possibly be scum, it would be so bad for scum to tunnel and draw this much attention to themselves"

While your reasoning on Taco is the same as on Faria and I agree with your conclusion right now, I do think it's dangerous to mentally clear someone because "scum wouldn't do X." Because scum will do literally anything if they think it will further their wincon.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 483, Zyla wrote:
In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Snipped: , , , and quoted without comment
Ok, I'm a little confused here, why'd you quote those posts? Did you have any questions or comments about them?
Are you still confused after reading the next post or two where I explained?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 515, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 514, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Faria I think tunnels like this (the bolded) as scum here and is projecting her own scumplay into her scumread on Taco. Using the aggressive style as safe haven to deflect any scumreads. Think "how could I possibly be scum, it would be so bad for scum to tunnel and draw this much attention to themselves"
Why don't you vote me then?
Zyla claimed scum already, you're a read

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 512, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

Zyla
here.
What did you mean by this then:
Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
??

In , you voted her but quoting my posts??
See - I had intended to reply to you during a catchup post but when I saw Zyla's 301/302 I felt compelled to vote right away. I was up late last night and forgot to explain what I meant by projecting. It's in my post responding to Pavowski's read list.
In post 519, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 518, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
:?: :?: :?:
What ckaim???
and

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 523, Seanzie wrote:
In post 522, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Spoiler: non-relevant parts of the post I'm quoting
In post 512, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

Zyla
here.
What did you mean by this then:
Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
??

In , you voted her but quoting my posts??
See - I had intended to reply to you during a catchup post but when I saw Zyla's 301/302 I felt compelled to vote right away. I was up late last night and forgot to explain what I meant by projecting. It's in my post responding to Pavowski's read list.
In post 519, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 518, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
:?: :?: :?:
What ckaim???

and
Can you explain your read on Zyla a bit more? So far from what I can tell, you naked voted her after quoting those two posts, and now you're just saying Zyla claimed scum, and quoting those two posts without further explanation. I agree those posts were a rocky way to enter the game, but I'm not seeing enough from you in regards to Zyla to tell if your push is genuine or not.
I'm not going to line-by-line explain the obvious here. 14 pages into the game and her catchup has nothing to indicate there is a townie thought going through her head as she read the game.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 529, Zyla wrote:
In post 516, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 483, Zyla wrote:
Ok, I'm a little confused here, why'd you quote those posts? Did you have any questions or comments about them?
I don't see what you're referring to as an explanation, the closest thing I saw was "zyla's catchup compels me [to vote her]"
As for the two posts that you quoted, I was easing into the game, starting with my least serious posts and working up. Do you have any thoughts on the other posts I've made?
I have a reply to this almost done on my pc from last night since there are a lot of quotes involved but I'm gonna continue catch up on mobile. Been stretched for time lately.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 531, Taco Hemingway wrote:Does anyone scumread Lucifer?
my first instinct on him is scumleaning, but I kinda washed him out after the comments he made toward t3. League of Legends habit lol, need to go back and read him and just ignore the toxicity
In post 532, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 511, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 455, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 438, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Not at all.
I'll spell it out for you then. In 387 you point out that I may be pocketing the vocal player. 4 posts later, in 391, Shrek references your 387 directly when he says "taco makes a good point there. It feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me..."

The irony is in 403 where you blatantly disconnect your 387 from 391 and imply that Shrek came up with 391 on his own, which is in and of itself an attempt to pocket shrek.
I'm not trying to pocket. I already had a strong townread on the slot and was further cementing that this slot was town in case I ever flip and people start trying to tinfoil shrek
Maybe you're not trying to pocket, and just think he is town and are looking for a way to cement that like you say. But the verbiage looks like you're saying Shrek came up with that idea when it's demonstrated it came from you so I still don't like it, it's disingenuous. I do believe you could have that desire as town here though if you expect to be killed.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm not sure why someone has to replace Salsa for her to come to the top half of your list @Seanzie? Seems like you have a problem narrowing your poe if that's something necessary to you

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 626, Seanzie wrote:
In post 624, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 561, Zyla wrote:Dwlee, I'm curious, apart from me, who do you think could be scum?
In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk Lucifer/pav/Galaxis/salsa?/t3
In post 563, Zyla wrote:Lmao, do you have any reads other than me?
In post 564, Dwlee99 wrote:Everyone else at least townlean. What's wrong with thinking any of those people could be scum?
In post 565, Zyla wrote:Nothing, it's just interesting that you don't have even one of them just slightly higher on your possibilities list
In post 570, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 565, Zyla wrote:Nothing, it's just interesting that you don't have even one of them just slightly higher on your possibilities list
What?
Read this interaction, Seanzie, then with a straight face tell me Zyla is your top town read.
I agree it is an awkward interaction, but I don't see it as necessarily scummy. Idk Zyla as a player, but them asking you if you have any reads other than them right after you listed scum suspects seems weird in a way that I can't attribute as being AI. Like, what is the scum motive there? It looks like they're just confused. If I had to prescribe scumminess, I'd say they were nervous and just straight-up flubbed, but again that is IF I had to prescribe it, I don't see anything that truly suggests that. How are you interpreting that interaction?

Aside from this, what other things do you find scummy there? I didn't like Zyla's first two posts, but I thought their posts after that looked reasonably good. Since I'm finding most people scummy in this game, the least scummy of the bunch ends up at the top of the list.
"Reasonably good" is the top of your list? Above taco? :nerd:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 639, Seanzie wrote:
In post 633, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 626, Seanzie wrote:
In post 624, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 561, Zyla wrote:Dwlee, I'm curious, apart from me, who do you think could be scum?
In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk Lucifer/pav/Galaxis/salsa?/t3
In post 563, Zyla wrote:Lmao, do you have any reads other than me?
In post 564, Dwlee99 wrote:Everyone else at least townlean. What's wrong with thinking any of those people could be scum?
In post 570, Dwlee99 wrote:
What?
Read this interaction, Seanzie, then with a straight face tell me Zyla is your top town read.
I agree it is an awkward interaction, but I don't see it as necessarily scummy. Idk Zyla as a player, but them asking you if you have any reads other than them right after you listed scum suspects seems weird in a way that I can't attribute as being AI. Like, what is the scum motive there? It looks like they're just confused. If I had to prescribe scumminess, I'd say they were nervous and just straight-up flubbed, but again that is IF I had to prescribe it, I don't see anything that truly suggests that. How are you interpreting that interaction?

Aside from this, what other things do you find scummy there? I didn't like Zyla's first two posts, but I thought their posts after that looked reasonably good. Since I'm finding most people scummy in this game, the least scummy of the bunch ends up at the top of the list.
"Reasonably good" is the top of your list? Above taco? :nerd:
Yes. Taco's super reactionary OMGUS style is something I am inherently suspicious of, because it is a style that relatively good wolves can hide behind. Also, Taco seems quite a bit different than the last game I played with them where they were town (I was scum, but it was a multiball game, so I could still judge others relatively well as I only had TMI on my own teammates). Granted, they had a claim that game that made them very likely town, so idk if the differences are AI. Either way, I am very resistant to the idea of having Taco on the top of my list as I do not necessarily trust them.

As I've said, I'm honestly having a hard time finding towny things about people this game, whereas I can point out scummy stuff on pretty much everyone right now, so my list is less "this person is up there because they're super towny", and more "this person is up there because they aren't as scummy as the others".
What you're saying isn't unreasonable but it feels too "mechanical" to me.

I dont think mechanical is the right word. What I mean is it feels like a pure game/logic standpoint that takes the responsibility of forming strong reads away from you as a player and shifts it onto this "poe/clear line". Yes you are correct in that without unexpected KP that a correct list will lead to a victory, but if even one scum slips into your top half the game is lost (if you stick with the strategy). Playing by the "clear line" leads to lining mislims in all likelihood, regardless of alignment.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 655, T3 wrote:I'm trying to play against my town meta this game mainly because it gets me scumread.
What would you say your town meta is? You're like always scum to me so I tend to not trust my read

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 637, Galaxis wrote:VOTE: Zyla

I dont like you here. You dont vibe well with me '~'
Can you explain what isn't vibing with you? Your entire iso is "I'm so confused" and then you just naked vote in he middle of a wagon without adding anything to it or even acknowledging that you agree with the existing cases.
In post 638, Titus wrote:@Zyla, LHF is low hanging fruit.

All, can we seriously wagon somebody?
What about Zyla? You seemed interested though I saw it was maybe contingent on scum!pav. What do you think about the Galaxis vote on Zyla?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 546, tris wrote:titus, could you talk about your lucifer read?
Tris what's your analysis on Lucifer? Why'd you decide to vote Titus rather than Pav after your catch-up?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:58 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 679, Titus wrote:@Sea, I think you're setting yourself up to be agency captured.
What does this mean?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 683, Zyla wrote:
In post 602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 529, Zyla wrote: I don't see what you're referring to as an explanation, the closest thing I saw was "zyla's catchup compels me [to vote her]"
As for the two posts that you quoted, I was easing into the game, starting with my least serious posts and working up. Do you have any thoughts on the other posts I've made?
I have a reply to this almost done on my pc from last night since there are a lot of quotes involved but I'm gonna continue catch up on mobile. Been stretched for time lately.
(Still waiting on this btw)
Still on my pc, didnt get on yesterday

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 716, T3 wrote:Scum tris posts shallow, frequent one-liners that are relatively devoid of actual content. She light defends her scumpartners for reasons such as vibes and gut. Shemakes no effort to engage with other people and instead pops in to give reads. The tris in this game is engaging with the thread and posting content that is more than just unexplained one line reads.
In post 721, T3 wrote:I'm almost certain tris is town this game because of the stark meta contrast.
I'm reading tris and then reading 716 and feels to me like tris is posting exactly in the way you say scum!tris posts - shallow frequent one-liners devoid of content. So why do you tr her?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 529, Zyla wrote:
In post 516, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 483, Zyla wrote:
I don't see what you're referring to as an explanation, the closest thing I saw was "zyla's catchup compels me [to vote her]"
As for the two posts that you quoted, I was easing into the game, starting with my least serious posts and working up.
Do you have any thoughts on the other posts I've made?
In post 308, Zyla wrote:Dwlee99 - leaning scum on
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
What makes Tris or you towny?
In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:My reasoning is all there Shrek.
... Just to clarify, is this a joke?
In post 193, Dwlee99 wrote:Bad ISO
At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking, so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?

Pav - slight town-lean, no particular posts stood out

Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....
I'm not sure what about this particularly fits LAMIST, could you elaborate?
DWLee - I think the manner in which you SR DWLee is similar to how he was SRing Pav, which from a town POV is not a reason to be SRing someone (for doing the same thing you are doing). You seem to have seen a couple of posts you took issue with and ignored the rest. scumreading him off of a few small posts while at the same time claiming it is scummy for him to SR pav off of such a small ISO.

Pav - If there are no posts that stand out then why is he a townlean?
In post 316, Zyla wrote:Seansie seems aggressive but not antagonistic, which is good, definitely town-lean

Shrek - Null
In post 239, Shrek wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
In post 147, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 146, Shrek wrote:why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.

isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Irl, yeah, probably. But this is a game, and the second town wins we get magically resurrected and live happily ever after. As town, my focus isn't to stay alive (unless I have a really useful power role), my focus is to get information so that town can locate the people or creatures targeting our livelihoods.

Kyouko - null

T3 - Null, as usual, I have a hard time reading you T3. Let's hope I get better at that over the course of this game
Null reads: T3 I can understand as he is generally difficult to read - but Shrek has had a lot to say already, enough so that I feel like "null" warrants an explanation. Myself, I hadn't really picked up yet, and it's hard to see what I'm referencing in my posts I think. But nobody is really asking me about it.
In post 317, Zyla wrote:Taco - Null Scum. I do get aggressive plays, but they feel more antagonistic than anything, which for me usually just results in emotional arguments rather than logical ones

Titus - Null Scum
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 303, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
I like and agree with this post.
This post
would
be fine,
but it's the third one you've made, and the second of my wallposts had more actual game stuff than your ISO
. Come back to me once you've given
your
thoughts on people and interaction.

Tris - Null
Titus - The Titus Nullscum is also hypocritical, like with DWLee, and the latter half is just gross. Discrediting instead of addressing Titus/Seanzie concerns, which happen to be related to the same reason DWLee and I are voting you in the first place. So rather than addressing either accusation or even Seanzie, one of your Townreads' questions about it, you're subtly avoiding by replying to and discrediting Titus rather than Seanzie.

Tris - as for Tris, she seems to not really be here still, so this is fine for the time in the game it was posted. What do you think of her now?
In post 373, Zyla wrote:Well, first there's which feels LAMIST-ish, and shares nothing on why Tris is town or should think of Dwlee as such

I don't understand the logic behind two joking posts being reason that someone's scummy

And when I brought those things up as a reason that I read him as scummy so far, instant OMGUS vote
314 isn't OMGUS. Just because the person you're voting votes you back doesn't make it OMGUS. The vote is explained there and your immediate reaction to it in 315 is acceptance of the reasoning - by omission of denial. If you thought it was OMGUS you would have said it, but you clearly saw he had already answered the question you asked based on the reply you made. Furthermore, you mention the bolded:
In post 315, Zyla wrote:
In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Zyla
If you were town I don't think you miss literally the next post where I say what about their ISO I didn't like. You selectively quoted it to make it seem like you had more of a point than you did.
You mean , where you mention Pav's first two posts, which were obvious jokes?
Like I mentioned in that same sentence?
Here you're even admitting to having read the posts you selectively quoted around, as when you go back you see "the same sentence" is a reference to this (snipped):
In post 308, Zyla wrote:At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking,
so how is this enough to be a bad ISO
?
The bolded above is the question that is already answered.

There is evidence here that shows that you not only did you see why DWLee was voting Pav - you tried to quote around it to frame his action in a poor light - and hypocritically you use DWLee's same reasoning, which he is scummy for in your eyes, to scumread other players (Titus, and to some extent Dwlee) whom you discredit (Titus)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@Zyla Had time to get on PC this morning^

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 735, Taco Hemingway wrote:can we please get more votes on kyouko, they are completely ignoring the fact i'm pushing on them because they hope the pressure will go away, since most townies get bored of a push within an irl day or 2, and its a tactic I've used before to remove pressure without engaging the read.

like deadass won't acknowledge the person most heavily pushing on them. like i get not fully engaging but completely ignoring is just straight outta left field for a townie to do.

problem is im the wrong person to ignore because I will continue to focus you.
I actually thought you unvoted me already until I saw the vc, was going to double check if there was an error with the vc script but it seems like you are still voting me. Was there something you asked me that I missed?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah I looked back taco, I replied in . I dont think I missed any response from you after that

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 750, Zyla wrote:Consolidating votes seems like it would make sense at this point, so I thought I'd go through Pav and Kyouko's ISOs to see which one I'd vote, and uh...
In post 289, Pavowski wrote:And special mention: since Taco asked me about Salsa and I looked at their ISO, I'd say Salsa leans scum for what looks like hard tunneling.
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:
Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
I'm sorry, what? These were back to back, and you placed SF in opposite positions for the same reason. What's going on here?

VOTE: Pav
It's already been posted these are not back to back (obviously) but I want to share my joke
Spoiler: math joke probably not funny
Damn these posts are maybe back to back in like... a fibonacci sequence, lmao

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Well well well

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Gotta go back and reread end of day, cant remember how it ended up on pav rather than Zyla

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

For some reason I felt like I missed a lot, just lucifer quickhammering it seems

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Alright I got a few pages to catch up on it looks like. Started a new job this week~

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 913, Taco Hemingway wrote:We're not letting the quickhammer go.
I think we can for now at least - if we continue to see 1 kill per night things get sus but who's to say he didnt make the same kill as scum, or that one of the kills wasn't blocked somehow? No need to run him up and potentially out another pr in the process.
In post 924, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 921, Seanzie wrote:
In post 883, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 881, T3 wrote:Zyla is a null read right now for reasons already explained. Lucifer had 100000000x partner equity with Zyla but now he's town so I don't think lim Zyla.
if pav flips town i dont know if zyla can be town here.

pav scum tho i think you go Seanzie -> Kyouko and win.
In post 919, Taco Hemingway wrote:I'm only interested in Seanzie or Lucifer today
What changed?

Also, your read on me is crap, and you know it.
that was an "i dont know" not a "im sure of this way".

nightkill shows zyla is town. if dwlee or I died I'd be more willing to entertain zyla scum here - but lucifer quickhammer and their vig claim being unverified is enough openwolfing for me.
I ended up quoting a lot of posts about the NKA but in the end I agree with Seanzie's sentiment in 933, quoted soon, that nka can be useful if you have other info to lean on and you can use it to supplement what you're "worldbuilding", but on it's own, especially on n1 with 0 scumflips, it's really all conjecture. If we all sat down and tried to come up with ideas as to why it happened, we'd probably all be able to come up with more than one and most of our conclusions would be different.
In post 932, T3 wrote:
In post 693, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Updated Readlist

Town:
ssbm_Kyouko

Titus

Dwlee99

Seanzie

Scum:
T3

Sherk
or
Taco

tris

Pavowski

Rests are null.
So uh this readlist at the end would definitely implicate me but I'm town.
Shrek is also very obvious town.
Pavowski flipped town.
That leaves tris. I metadived tris earlier and came to the conclusion tris is town but Salsa, with my evidence, came to the opposite conclusion so I'm not sure.
Read lists are the worst of wifom around nka with so few flips. Once we know what was right and wrong, it's easier to deduce why she died. Possibly she was vigged as well, though I haven't had time to check lucifer/salsa to see if anything indicates that.
In post 933, Seanzie wrote:
In post 924, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 921, Seanzie wrote:
In post 883, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 881, T3 wrote:Zyla is a null read right now for reasons already explained. Lucifer had 100000000x partner equity with Zyla but now he's town so I don't think lim Zyla.
if pav flips town i dont know if zyla can be town here.

pav scum tho i think you go Seanzie -> Kyouko and win.
In post 919, Taco Hemingway wrote:I'm only interested in Seanzie or Lucifer today
What changed?

Also, your read on me is crap, and you know it.
that was an "i dont know" not a "im sure of this way".

nightkill shows zyla is town.
if dwlee or I died I'd be more willing to entertain zyla scum here - but lucifer quickhammer and their vig claim being unverified is enough openwolfing for me.
So instead of explaining what changed, you're deflecting. Noted.

NK analysis is one of the most dubious ways to form reads. When used in tandem with other things, it can be vaguely helpful, but it is also easily exploitable by the wolves. I have a hard time thinking this is convincing to you.
The dark blue is what I was referring to
In post 940, Taco Hemingway wrote:WHY DID SALSA DIE THEN???
In post 942, Dwlee99 wrote:Maybe cause she scumread you :P
these two, again, we cant really say why she died yet, it's a slippery slope
In post 948, Taco Hemingway wrote:trust me when I say this vig claim is BS - I did this same gambit.

why claim vig there as town who just quickhammered?
maybe to draw the NK? We'll know when he gets here
In post 952, T3 wrote:
In post 948, Taco Hemingway wrote:trust me when I say this vig claim is BS - I did this same gambit.

why claim vig there as town who just quickhammered?
Anti town != scum.
I dont even think the big claim is anti town tbh. The hammer I'd say was scummy, not anti-town, but hes claimed vig atm and we have time to see if it's real

Stopping here for now, will give zyla's 1000 it's own reply for formatting, but gotta get back tow work

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah happy cake day

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm going to reply in this color inside the quote cuz I'm on mobile, easier than splitting it

In post 1000, Zyla wrote:
In post 769, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 308, Zyla wrote:Dwlee99 - leaning scum on
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
What makes Tris or you towny?
In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:My reasoning is all there Shrek.
... Just to clarify, is this a joke?
In post 193, Dwlee99 wrote:Bad ISO
At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking, so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?

Pav - slight town-lean, no particular posts stood out

Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....
I'm not sure what about this particularly fits LAMIST, could you elaborate?
DWLee - I think the manner in which you SR DWLee is similar to how he was SRing Pav, which from a town POV is not a reason to be SRing someone (for doing the same thing you are doing). You seem to have seen a couple of posts you took issue with and ignored the rest. scumreading him off of a few small posts while at the same time claiming it is scummy for him to SR pav off of such a small ISO.
I don't quite understand this, my main issue was that he was specifically using posts that - at least to me - were clearly jokes for his read, and afaik, none of the posts I had mentioned were joking in nature

I also dont understand this reply, are you saying dwlee was voting/casing Pav by using jokes in his own posts, or are you saying he was voting/causing Pav on the basis of joking posts that pav posted?
Pav - If there are no posts that stand out then why is he a townlean?
Mostly gut, but also by standing out I meant posts that stood out for me to comment on
In post 316, Zyla wrote:Seansie seems aggressive but not antagonistic, which is good, definitely town-lean

Shrek - Null
In post 239, Shrek wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably

Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.

isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Irl, yeah, probably. But this is a game, and the second town wins we get magically resurrected and live happily ever after. As town, my focus isn't to stay alive (unless I have a really useful power role), my focus is to get information so that town can locate the people or creatures targeting our livelihoods.

Kyouko - null

T3 - Null, as usual, I have a hard time reading you T3. Let's hope I get better at that over the course of this game
Null reads: T3 I can understand as he is generally difficult to read - but Shrek has had a lot to say already, enough so that I feel like "null" warrants an explanation. Myself, I hadn't really picked up yet, and it's hard to see what I'm referencing in my posts I think. But nobody is really asking me about it.
The null for Shrek just means that I'm reading him both ways and neither is winning over the other
what fuels the scum!Shrek side of your read that imbalances whatever you're leaning town for?
In post 317, Zyla wrote:Taco - Null Scum. I do get aggressive plays, but they feel more antagonistic than anything, which for me usually just results in emotional arguments rather than logical ones

Titus - Null Scum
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 303, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
I like and agree with this post.
This post
would
be fine,
but it's the third one you've made, and the second of my wallposts had more actual game stuff than your ISO
. Come back to me once you've given
your
thoughts on people and interaction.

Tris - Null
Titus - The Titus Nullscum is also hypocritical, like with DWLee, and the latter half is just gross. Discrediting instead of addressing Titus/Seanzie concerns, which happen to be related to the same reason DWLee and I are voting you in the first place. So rather than addressing either accusation or even Seanzie, one of your Townreads' questions about it, you're subtly avoiding by replying to and discrediting Titus rather than Seanzie.
Seanzie was asking for more information on my reads, and I was already in the process of posting them. In I felt that he was considering my posts close enough to an answer, so I didn't directly bring it up. I brought up Titus' post because I felt it was hypocritical, as they hadn't posted much yet either.
Tris - as for Tris, she seems to not really be here still, so this is fine for the time in the game it was posted. What do you think of her now?
Not looking good tbh
In post 373, Zyla wrote:Well, first there's which feels LAMIST-ish, and shares nothing on why Tris is town or should think of Dwlee as such

I don't understand the logic behind two joking posts being reason that someone's scummy

And when I brought those things up as a reason that I read him as scummy so far, instant OMGUS vote
314 isn't OMGUS. Just because the person you're voting votes you back doesn't make it OMGUS. The vote is explained there and your immediate reaction to it in 315 is acceptance of the reasoning - by omission of denial. If you thought it was OMGUS you would have said it, but you clearly saw he had already answered the question you asked based on the reply you made. Furthermore, you mention the bolded:
In post 315, Zyla wrote:
In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Zyla
If you were town I don't think you miss literally the next post where I say what about their ISO I didn't like. You selectively quoted it to make it seem like you had more of a point than you did.
You mean , where you mention Pav's first two posts, which were obvious jokes?
Like I mentioned in that same sentence?
Here you're even admitting to having read the posts you selectively quoted around, as when you go back you see "the same sentence" is a reference to this (snipped):
In post 308, Zyla wrote:At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking,
so how is this enough to be a bad ISO
?
The bolded above is the question that is already answered.

There is evidence here that shows that you not only did you see why DWLee was voting Pav - you tried to quote around it to frame his action in a poor light - and hypocritically you use DWLee's same reasoning, which he is scummy for in your eyes, to scumread other players (Titus, and to some extent Dwlee) whom you discredit (Titus)
I was specifically asking about the fact that they were jokes. As far as I'm concerned, the question was never answered until

I dont see how you seeing the posts as jokes changes what dwlee had already said about the iso. The question is already asked and answered, and if the question was meant to be about whether dwlee sees pav's posts as jokes, the wording is just wrong.

In post 901, Taco Hemingway wrote:VOTE: Lucifer

where's the vig shot mate?
I feel like with the fact that we don't know the setup, for all we know the kill that went through
was
the vig (doctor, jailkeep, bulletproof town, etc)
At least someone else is seeing this

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1026, Seanzie wrote:So with 11 alive, assuming 3 wolves, we need a PoE of 5.

Taco
Shrek
Galaxis
Lucifer
Zyla

Thoughts?
-shrek
-taco
+tris
+you
In post 1042, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1039, T3 wrote:Shrek is obvtown.
Shrek's content is abysmal. If they are town, they are borderline useless. They've only given reads when under extreme pressure, and today all they have is OMGUS on me because I called out their scummy vote last night. They are making 0 attempts to solve the game, and their posting at times is so awkward that it looks a LOT like they wrote, then erased, then rewrote, then erased again, and rewrote, and finally gave up and posted whatever they had, like newer wolves tend to do when they get nervous.

All the warning signs are there. Don't tell me they are obvtown. If they are town, please explain how you're finding their play is towny.
I didn't notice the omgus, what is omgus about him today?

As for wrote, erased, rewrote... This pings me as completely false. Shrek has the most natural tone in game imo, dont see how anyone could get what you got unless they're tunneled

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1057, Seanzie wrote:Are there no memes on this site?
There are memes in my bio I think

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1111, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1109, Taco Hemingway wrote:It's not helpful to do so before Zyla can present her own defense first and then I can build off that rather than giving her a defense and potentially end up shielding a scum for free.

I work reactively, not proactively.
Taco has been actively working against a Zyla wagon for two days, but Taco can't even articulate a reason to townread her.

I'd also like to note that this is the first time Taco has admitted that Zyla may be scum. My thoughts? Given Zyla's activity pattern this game (reasonably active D1, less active as they became a wagon, today made one lost post but otherwise been MIA), if they are a wolf, it seems likely they've kind of given up. This is a bit tinfoily, but I think Taco knows that through scumchat and has now started the process of cutting their losses on that slot.
Second time and you quoted him the first time, you recently asked him why he changed his mind because he mentioned if pav is green maybe he is wrong about zyla being town

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1150, Taco Hemingway wrote:you think you can get a pagetop?
Damn you're on fire rn ngl

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Dunked seanzie's ass on that page

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1198, T3 wrote:So like VOTE: Seanzie
But there's also that Taco is drunk. Dwlee is town for his above few posts that are basically trying to fake the guilty. Taco I think recognized that.
In post 1199, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE:
Okay actually given taco is drunk maybe we want to wait til tomorrow thank you for reminding me.

I think that Seanzie flips scum here but no need to rush the day either.
I forgot he was drunk

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Hola

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1250, humaneatingmonkey wrote:If you're legit, you want this elim to happen and you're dying on N3 anyway?
Unless you're full of shit.
You mean N2 or am I missing something? We're on D2 I thought

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1263, ManateeDude wrote:if tacos faking the red im not sure its indicative of anything more then a pretty awful gambit
Do you know taco or something?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1294, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Calling:
T3
ssbm_Kyouko
Titus

Let's talk about Taco and Seanzie.
Hello this is dog. Still reading, it's late here, I skipped seanzie's spoilered ISO on Taco. Taco I tr him and I think hes the kind of player that has his scum moments as town. He dunked on seanzie though idk if I ever believe that comes from scum. Guilty is probably fake but that doesn't mean seanzie isn't scum. I gotta finish catching up though

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think taco shouldn't claim here though, as there is real reason to think the guilty is fake here for a lot of people. Means if he really is PR then scum may not kill him of they think he is faking. If he claims that goes out the window

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1355, Taco Hemingway wrote:how does kyouko manage to everytime they post to pop in and comment on some shit that happened ages ago and never whats happening in the moment
Because I have a job and I'm reading the whole thread

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: seanzie

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1400, osuka wrote:
In post 1150, Taco Hemingway wrote:you think you can get a pagetop?
I could have prevented this :dead:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1406, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1389, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think taco shouldn't claim here though, as there is real reason to think the guilty is fake here for a lot of people. Means if he really is PR then scum may not kill him of they think he is faking. If he claims that goes out the window
This doesn't make sense. We will instantly know if Taco is faking if Seanzie flips town. Scum instantly knows right now if Taco is faking. Why would town still think he's fake if the guilty was legitimate? Why would scum still think he's fake if the guilty is legitimate?

If the claim is legitimate and Seanzie is scum, we move ELo to Day 4 and it would be dangerous to keep a confirmed cop past N2.
If the claim is illegitimate, then Taco is either town who's lying and

The proper move is to assure us that the claim is 100% beyond a reasonable doubt, so we don't go into a situation where Taco has a false guilty and he's town.
I think from the interaction that seanzie seems caught for the wrong reasons. He is arguing against the guilty as though taco could have it by trying to argue why taco doesnt have it. If from seanzie's pov taco cant have a guilty on him there's no reasoning to be done. You just throw down. That's what Andres did in 2213 when I faked a guilty on him as town.

If seanzie is scum though, scum don't know whether tacos claim is real, and the only hope for them that seanzie doesn't die is to elim taco now and flip a role that can't have a guilty.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1440, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1438, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1406, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1389, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think taco shouldn't claim here though, as there is real reason to think the guilty is fake here for a lot of people. Means if he really is PR then scum may not kill him of they think he is faking. If he claims that goes out the window
This doesn't make sense. We will instantly know if Taco is faking if Seanzie flips town. Scum instantly knows right now if Taco is faking. Why would town still think he's fake if the guilty was legitimate? Why would scum still think he's fake if the guilty is legitimate?

If the claim is legitimate and Seanzie is scum, we move ELo to Day 4 and it would be dangerous to keep a confirmed cop past N2.
If the claim is illegitimate, then Taco is either town who's lying and

The proper move is to assure us that the claim is 100% beyond a reasonable doubt, so we don't go into a situation where Taco has a false guilty and he's town.
I think from the interaction that seanzie seems caught for the wrong reasons. He is arguing against the guilty as though taco could have it by trying to argue why taco doesnt have it. If from seanzie's pov taco cant have a guilty on him there's no reasoning to be done. You just throw down. That's what Andres did in 2213 when I faked a guilty on him as town.

If seanzie is scum though, scum don't know whether tacos claim is real, and the only hope for them that seanzie doesn't die is to elim taco now and flip a role that can't have a guilty.
Uhh, what? Yes, Taco is BSing, I am trying to show the thread that Taco is BSing. Not sure how you have an issue with that.

What do you mean by "throw down" here?
Throw down is slang for challenge/fight, I think it probably comes from throwing down the gauntlet.

"That guy insulted my insulted my mom and I was ready to throw down"

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Happy cake day before osuka locks it

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

No I mean like thunderdome like taco was saying earlier

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1621, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel scummy using this but Kyo was on-site since day start and hasn't posted. Feel like that's scummy especially in these circumstances.
I didnt play much yesterday, did a lot of cleaning around the house, cleaned out garage and sunroom and took a large load to the dump. only posted in a blitz game I'm in as deadlines have been an issue. I saw a pm last night indicating day had started but didnt come here since we have long Day phases.
In post 1674, Shrek wrote:
In post 1665, Lucifer9999 wrote:Id also like to add. Ban evansion is not a crime when the ban is unjustified. Just the same as breaking out of prison is not a crime if you are innocent.
breaking out of prison is still a crime even if youre innocent. look it up
Chuckled
In post 1691, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm actually thinking Kyo might be evil over Titus because of the being logged on and not hammering last night.
I'm at work right now, had yesterday off to "observe" Independence Day as it fell on Sunday. Stopped in to read this. I'm essentially in the same boat as Titus, we can do whatever but there are a lot of claims to sort through rn. Assuming Manatee is not already hammered, should I still hammer now with all these claims? Sounds like we might be able to coordinate a solve of some kind

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'll check back shortly to see if dwlee/shrek want the hammer to come down

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Ok also i thought gunsmith returned "has a gun"/"does not have a gun" - they make vig shots?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Claims are Zyla - Jailkeeper, Shrek - Even Night Traffic Analyst, T3 - has the result of Dwlees action, someone claimed gunsmith as well? Or was dwlee the GS

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh and Taco has no PT, was HEM the gunsmith?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:09 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Imma try to read slower now

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1680, T3 wrote:What if:
Lucifer slot vigges Zyla.
Dwlee check Kyo.
Zyla jails Titus.
Would this be autowin?
Not autowin but it's good enough to win I think. This doesnt autowin over scum!Titus as third scum can just shoot zyla right? Third scum can even be lucifer in this situation

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also if zyla is teamed with a JK they can jail her to stop Lucifer kill and it looks like Titus is guilty

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1773, Dwlee99 wrote:If it wasn't clear: I was neighborized N1. T3 told me he was a combined neighborizer detective. I said we should use the detective on Manatee cause I didn't trust her. I'm guessing t3 saw "traffic analyst" and assumed it was town so claimed a guilty I'm actually dead. I thought t3 was town. I feel so stupid.
In post 1774, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo is in the neighborhood now so can confirm.
Yeah this is true

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The missing context to that is that dwlee wanted t3 to neighborize shrek on the night t3 neighborized manatee. I think he was having manatee kill that night so that shrek could get a detective clear. T3 switched up his target last minute, so I think they bought that T3 was a detective with an actual guilty on manatee, rather than a traitor

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also dwlee and shrek have a mason crumb that is clearly coordinated in a PT and dwlee denies being a mason

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 138, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Shrek
In post 140, Shrek wrote:i have been summoned

what would you like to ask of me my friends
There is a 2 minute difference in post times kn these 2, indicating a possibility the timing was coordinated.

Why me =
fry me
. Caught em
^like frying an egg. Dwlee is an egg. He refers to himself as an egg before shrek does below.

I skip 3 posts here that are irrelevant to the crumb.
In post 156, Shrek wrote:turboelim me if you must but know i leave all my possessions to greg the egg
Greg the egg = DWle
e99

E99 = egg

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:16 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: dwlee99

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@zyla yeah I'd do that, also dwlee is in the hood so obviously checking him is irrelevant as he will return he is in a pt even after I die. If Shrek is town checking between chaos/zyla makes the most sense but I think from T3's iso Zyla is not scum here.

I mentioned this in the hood but reading T3 he TRs or Nulls everyone except Seanzie and Zyla, both of whom he tried to eliminate seriously. If his plan was to fake a guilty on his known partner, I think his other partner is in his nulls/towns.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The benefit of Zyla is it confirms her clears on Titus/Taco

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The taco clear is from you, I got confused. Clearing Zyla clears Titus in the event there is only 1 scum left, unless Titus is strongman I guess, but if that's the case I think eventually we can reevaluate soft clears

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:39 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1874, Dwlee99 wrote:Why in the everliving fuck would t3 let me kill them if I was their scum buddy?
Oh didn't realize I was actually hammered lol, thought you were just RTing

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Gg all, I imagine t3 saw tris was a TA and thought she hadn't done any kills yet, so we would know the guilty was fake. Unfortunately tris killed the night T3 neighborized her as we found dwlee was able to communicate N1, and I wanted to avoid killing n2 as my strongman was odd-night. I thought taco may have been the traitor after the guilty came out.

This one's my bad I think, T3 had set us up pretty well if I'd have killed Dwlee instead

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1908, Shrek wrote:AYO we did it

100% winrate im a god gamer
Who is greg the egg :o

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I should've googled greg the egg lmao

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

One of these days you'll roll mason

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”