Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 421, Taco Hemingway wrote:it's pretty blatant its a pooky alt based on playstyle and post style
Idk who Pooky is, but some of their posts don't look at all like someone who is doing this for the first time. Even the first post they made strongly suggests they've played forum mafia before.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 420, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 418, T3 wrote:IIf this really is your first forum mafia game then post "/in as new" in the signup thread in the newbie queue.
this is OGI please don't request stuff like this
Oh. I'll know for next time, won't happen again.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by osuka »

votecount

day 1, vc 3

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to execute.

the day will end in (expired on 2021-07-02 20:06:00).

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 420, Taco Hemingway wrote: this is OGI please don't request stuff like this
What's OGI?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Out of game influence
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Lucifier

I'm on a mission from God and I have a daycop guilty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do a bunch of the new players know each other?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 431, Dwlee99 wrote:Do a bunch of the new players know each other?
I'm assuming you count me as "new", even though I am only "new to this forum".

The only person I know here from outside of this forum is DkKoba/Taco, and that is from an offsite game that just ended literally a few minutes ago.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm not counting you. I'm talking about the people that all entered the game in a similar way talking about voting day one.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 430, Titus wrote:VOTE: Lucifier

Lucifer probably flips scum here I agree
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 434, Dwlee99 wrote:

Haven't they only made two posts?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 274, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 257, Pavowski wrote:
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
I.am.tunneling.them.... I'll only believe them when I see the green flip.
In post 273, Taco Hemingway wrote:Whats the definition of omgus?
In post 301, Zyla wrote:... I had a lot to catch up on, so here are two separate walls rather than a really big one
In post 13, Shrek wrote:we're all anime girls on the inside though
I wanna be a cute anime girl, so I'll agree with this
In post 77, T3 wrote:
In post 76, T3 wrote:That doesn't make your read any less fabricated lol
Talking to koba/taco.
Don't you mean... Tacoba? Eh? (I'll show myself out)
In post 89, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 49, Zyla wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko there's no kyōko in melee... who are you??
When I played I dual mained Falco/Link
Smh, it's always Falco..
In post 112, T3 wrote:
In post 111, Shrek wrote:@T3 how do i know youre not an anime girl posing as someone with no profile picture
I have a weird thing about not wanting avatars than I can neither explain nor defend expect that it's an aesthetic.
Even his discord has the solid color avatar that blends into the dark mode background
In post 302, Zyla wrote:
In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:Petition to turboelim Shrek
Write up a good length post on why (with citations) and I might consider it
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
I assume that you mean that it's a
weak
power role? Or do you mean passive vs active type thing?
Either way, it's most likely better to wait until later in the day. If the thread runs out of discussion topics and you still think you need to claim, go for it, but right now it's almost
too
energetic, lol
In post 205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
[To everyone, is this color readable to you?]
Ye, thanks for asking
In post 241, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.
Basically, we have a set amount of miseliminations (elims that land on town) before we lose the game. Half of the time, a no-elim reduces the amount of miselims we have left by one (same as a miselim does), so it's better to eliminate someone and have a
chance
of getting scum then to just avoid elimination altogether
VOTE: Zyla
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 274, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 257, Pavowski wrote:
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
I.am.tunneling.them.... I'll only believe them when I see the green flip.
Was going to finish catching up before commenting on this. Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 387, Taco Hemingway wrote:I personally was pinged when they came in and just voted seanzie - I was like ??? but now in retrospect it feels like a way to pocket the loudest player.

I just find that pressure towards that slot will be *enlightening* and I think there's a chance that pressure will crack their alignment early.
In post 403, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 391, Shrek wrote:taco makes a good point there. it feels like kyouko came in and tried to pocket me, and as soon as he said his part dwlee immediately unvoted me, so i'm wondering if those two might be a pair together. if they are, i don't really have a clue who their third would be. idk man

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
this is a complex thought that doesnt ever come from noobscum
You literally *just* planted this idea 4 posts ago. It's all a bit ironic wouldn't you say?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 330, Seanzie wrote:
In post 324, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 318, Seanzie wrote:
In post 313, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 312, Seanzie wrote:
In post 309, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 300, Titus wrote:Taco, Sasil your fight is drowning out my attempts to ease back in. Can you talk about your reads on other slots?
It's my bedtime, so can't hear from me for a long time of period eventually.

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

Rests are null for not enough content or I can't formulate any read on them yet.
When you wake up (or before you go to bed if you want), please elaborate on your reads of me and Dwlee.
Check my ISO, it's there.
I did look at your ISO, and there isn't much there about me or Dwlee.

For me, the only post where you take a stance about me is here:
In post 207, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 63, Seanzie wrote:
In post 59, Taco Hemingway wrote:Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

Regardless, why point out I'm defensive? What's your intent with that?
I've already made my intention very clear. I'm seeing how you react.

So far you look like a wolf who is pissed off that you got called out early. It is possible I'm misreading the situation, and townies can get defensive too, but the way you're lashing out about it suggests that you aren't dispirited town, but instead are frustrated wolf.

I could be wrong, so feel free to town it up, but for now, you're going at the bottom of my list.
Town post.
A naked "town post". Is this the only thing you're townreading me for, or is there more? Also, what exactly makes this such a townpost in your mind, enough to put me as your top townread?

For Dwlee:
In post 250, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 238, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
maybe town here because I don’t think scum!them need to ask this question, seems like they wants to sort
Pavowski
here.
I don't necessarily agree with the idea that scum!them wouldn't ask this. Is this meta based, or based off how wolves play? Also, there is a TON of other stuff in Dwlee's ISO. Do you have any more thoughts about anything else regarding them?

Saying "check my ISO" was not satisfactory here. You haven't given much content on these slots, so I'd like to see what you're thinking here.
Not up for any hard work atm.... will give reasons later if feel to.
I would expect if you were town here, you'd at least be able to explain via one or two sentences the jist of your reason for townreading me and leaning town on Dwlee.

UNVOTE: Shrek

VOTE: Salsabil Faria
K

[Free advice: start learning how to chill]

Q: Why you get a townlean from me?
Ans: Your reaction test caused RVS period finishing off early, which I find a town thing for you. Arguments between you and
Taco
seems legit for you as I can also mindmeld with the reasons but mindmelding isn't necessarily town indicative but I don't find any scum agenda there from you.

Q: Why
Dwlee99
gets a nulltown from me?
Ans: When I was writing my readlist, only 2 things I could remembered from
Dwlee99
's post which is (I already explained) and their vote on me because if they didn’t vote for the way I'm behaving here will mean they know my alignment which they shouldn’t as town.

While writing I realize, I don’t remember their other posts. So I'll check their ISO (when I want) and update the read.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 343, Zyla wrote:
In post 340, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 326, Zyla wrote:
In post 323, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm kind of trolling: so is LAMIST and then is a bad reaction to something which doesn't comment on 100 posts that had happened between his first and second posts.
This is how
How does the fact that they are joke posts factor in? Do you still feel that they're important?
It doesn't help because of how late the second one is, when there was plenty of time for Pav to react to anything that had actually happened.
Do you still feel that they're important?
Why don't you think it's not important? Is this because you also ignored all the important discussions on your wall posts but commented on NAI posts only?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 349, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 346, Taco Hemingway wrote:can you point out where you think zyla scumtold?
- the read on me is bad and shallow, the post cjosen by Zyla wrt Salsa are
:?:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

^Nevermind!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 351, T3 wrote:Shrek is locktown.
Why?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 369, Titus wrote:I wanna vote Dwlee but it's pure gut.
I don't remember if you post this less (or less involved) as a town.

UNVOTE: Taco Hemingway

VOTE: Titus

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 412, T3 wrote:Oh yeah, Galaxis didn't /in the newbie queue. And she acts like a child from what I gathered but knows how to use phbb forums lol
Are you shading her?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 414, Titus wrote:This is an odd game with so many newbies and hyperposters. I'm struggling to keep up.

I think Sabsil is town but it's a weaker read.
What's with you writing my name :lol: Use Faria, it's much better than Salsa, Sasil, Sabsil!!!

You shouldn't townread me, even if it's a weak read.... this is TMI for scum!you.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 424, T3 wrote:[be mildly annoyed at]Galaxis[/be mildly annoyed at]
Which you shouldn't and have no right in the 1st place :igmeou:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Nah, I don't think so.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 448, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Nah, I don't think so.
EBWOP

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”