Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by osuka »

votecount

day 1, vc 1

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to execute.

the day will end in (expired on 2021-07-02 20:06:00).

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by osuka »

i, being the lazy idiot that i am, am using a votecounter. and i, being the nerd that i am, wrote this one myself.

this is tested (to some extent) but it has never been used in a game -
please
let me know with "@mod" if the votecounts are, or look, incorrect.

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Seanzie »

VOTE: Shrek
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Shrek »

what are your current thoughts about me that made you wanna vote that way?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 203, Shrek wrote:what are your current thoughts about me that made you wanna vote that way?
I've been pretty clear with my thoughts. If you review my ISO and still question why I've voted you, please ask again.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hi everyone.....

Seanzie
's read on
Sherk
and
Taco
in seems weird because all I find till now (means page 2) are NAI stuffs. But if he did this for reaction purpose then it’s ok ig.

On the other hand,
Taco
seemed a little bit aggressive (considering it’s a bit early for that loud reaction) in , which pings me.

Sherk
's and seems fine so far.

[To everyone, is this color readable to you?]
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 46, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't genuinely believe that Seanzie actually made that kind of leap of logic in accusing Shrek and I of fake interactions.

In fact, my errors in how I perceived them should have tipped them off easily that this was a genuine interaction. It's a complete nonsense conclusion that is meant to discredit 2 people at once.
Defensive response.

In post 50, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 47, Seanzie wrote:
In post 42, Taco Hemingway wrote:your analysis thus far has 0 basis in logic. I have no choice but to conclude you pulled those posts out of your ass.
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
Lol! The juxtposition of these two posts:P

Taco, is Shrek also basing nothing in logic here? Shrek seems to think my assumption is fair, perhaps wrong, but fair. You seem to have the exact opposite opinion.
In post 45, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
weird reaction to someone who just called you scum, wouldn't you say?
you sure have selective reading, don't you?
Shading
Seanzie

In post 52, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 48, Shrek wrote:
its an hour into day ooooone bro im not gonna get heated over a minor sus. its not like hes hard accusing or anything
And you aren't suspicious AT ALL how he reached that conclusion?"

Not a single bit?

Because you and I both know its a garbage conclusion. So I know you should have a similar POV based on that.
Pocketing attempt to
Shrek

In post 53, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 51, Seanzie wrote:
In post 46, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't genuinely believe that Seanzie actually made that kind of leap of logic in accusing Shrek and I of fake interactions.

In fact, my errors in how I perceived them should have tipped them off easily that this was a genuine interaction. It's a complete nonsense conclusion that is meant to discredit 2 people at once.
It is a leap, sure, but it isn't a complete nonsense conclusion, and the point is to see how people react. So far, you are reacting very defensively.
Oh yeah?
Please tell me more :)

If you're scum here, I hope you know that picking a fight with me was a huge mistake and will be your undoing.
Threating
Seanzie

In post 55, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't need to justify shit to you.
In post 57, Taco Hemingway wrote:Do you disagree with my assessment that you're full of shit?
Scum posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324
Check this game, they are
copying
scum!
osuka
's play here.

VOTE: Taco Hemingway

edited the post to remove the size tag from the vote; that breaks the vote counter. whoops - add that to the list of things i need to fix.
- osuka
Last edited by osuka on Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 63, Seanzie wrote:
In post 59, Taco Hemingway wrote:Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

Regardless, why point out I'm defensive? What's your intent with that?
I've already made my intention very clear. I'm seeing how you react.

So far you look like a wolf who is pissed off that you got called out early. It is possible I'm misreading the situation, and townies can get defensive too, but the way you're lashing out about it suggests that you aren't dispirited town, but instead are frustrated wolf.

I could be wrong, so feel free to town it up, but for now, you're going at the bottom of my list.
Town post.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 60, Taco Hemingway wrote:Seanzie, honest question that's important: what's the expected townie response to you when someone makes something up against them? What do you expect a townie to do in that situation.
Though it wasn't aimed at me, I want to express my thought here.

Town!you should have handled the situation by not using emotion or overly defensiveness on the small reaction test.

Usually some scums use this
rude behavior
tactic to dominate town which you clearly know :wink:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 79, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 8, T3 wrote:Hello everyone!
In post 14, T3 wrote:
In post 6, Shrek wrote:ahhh hopefully things get better for you soon titus

anyways this is my first game of mafia on this site despite me being here for like five years so go easy on me plox. thank you
aHave you played mafia before?
In post 19, Taco Hemingway wrote:So Shrek is an alt that's purposefully doing a gimmick. Cool.
T3 feels performative in their initial postings and replies, don't vibe with their tone so far.
Do you think this is an unreasonable conclusion to come to based on the first 2 posts?
Same goes for you also.

If you think early posts from
T3
are scummy (which I think NAI) then why your early posts/interaction with anyone can't be scummy to others?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 84, tris wrote:VOTE: seanzie wheee!!!
In post 99, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: VOTE: Seanzie

You fell right into the taco trap
What are you guys seeing which I'm not seeing???

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 103, Taco Hemingway wrote:So to answer truthfully - I fudged it a little. I thought genuinely that your question was a bit weird to have as a reply to anything, like a scum who tries to desperately look like they are solving right off the bat. It was something to latch onto to push off of and move the game forward. You are partially correct. It was a trumped up shade that was meant to elicit a reaction from you.

I find your immediate defensiveness from it and your recent doubling down towny.
like a scum who tries to desperately look like they are solving right off the bat

:lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 211, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 103, Taco Hemingway wrote:So to answer truthfully - I fudged it a little. I thought genuinely that your question was a bit weird to have as a reply to anything, like a scum who tries to desperately look like they are solving right off the bat. It was something to latch onto to push off of and move the game forward. You are partially correct. It was a trumped up shade that was meant to elicit a reaction from you.

I find your immediate defensiveness from it and your recent doubling down towny.
like a scum who tries to desperately look like they are solving right off the bat

:lol:
+ trying take control of the game....

common scum move, especially in Day 1.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 126, tris wrote:
In post 121, Seanzie wrote:
In post 100, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 97, Seanzie wrote:
In post 79, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 8, T3 wrote:Hello everyone!
In post 14, T3 wrote:
In post 6, Shrek wrote:ahhh hopefully things get better for you soon titus

anyways this is my first game of mafia on this site despite me being here for like five years so go easy on me plox. thank you
aHave you played mafia before?
In post 19, Taco Hemingway wrote:So Shrek is an alt that's purposefully doing a gimmick. Cool.
T3 feels performative in their initial postings and replies, don't vibe with their tone so far.
Do you think this is an unreasonable conclusion to come to based on the first 2 posts?
If you are concluding that this is reasonable, but my push on you was not... well... idk what to say.
Your push and my gutread on entrance are not the same. Stop comparing it.
Why? Because my push actually had logic (albeit loose page 1 logic) behind it? I noticed a possible teammate interaction. I mentioned it in thread. You got super defensive about it, so I pushed more, and eventually you OMGUS'd me at the end of it. This is typical wolf behavior.

The only thing that gives me pause on my read is the fact that I know you can be very rude and arrogant as town, so some parts of your reaction can be explained by that. I will have to see how you play moving forward, but your T3 "gut read" (Is it a gut read? Calling T3 performative doesn't feel like a gut read, but an analysis of his posts) is bad, so 0 points from me there.
i have never found defensiveness to be indicative of scum. not in isolation
So
Taco
's lashing out at a very early stage of the game is townie to you?

But you're right about defensiveness is not usually a scum indicative, but
Taco
took it on another level. Read the game I mentioned.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 125, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 122, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 118, Taco Hemingway wrote:oh nvm i misread your post i thought you said "despite"
regardless your read on me is wrong here if you are legitimately scumreading me
Okay but I can't just take your word for it y'know.
In post 126, tris wrote: i have never found defensiveness to be indicative of scum. not in isolation
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
:?:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 137, Taco Hemingway wrote:VOTE: Shrek

You've earned an unvote for now though.
In post 138, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Shrek
:shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 144, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 139, Seanzie wrote:
In post 133, Taco Hemingway wrote:
Seanzie: I don't know how to expect a townie to react here

Also seanzie: i am so sure that taco is reacting like scum here
Nope, that isn't what I said at all. Townies can react in all sorts of ways, so I cannot enumerate all towny reactions for you. asking "how would a towny react in this situation?" is not a productive question since it is unanswerable.
Well generally, I expect a townie to react with defiance when accused of something that is implying they are scum. A scum would be much nicer because they know the accusation is true and thus seek to justify and placate.

This should be able to explain my most recent movements :)
Newb town can react like this but not an experienced one like you imo.

LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by LuciferMorningStar »

9 pages already wow. When I'm feeling a little more energetic (in about 3 hours) I will take my time to read through it. Anyway, what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).

If I think anyone is sus, It would have to be Pavowski. Dude comes in acting suspiciously over confident and forces a vote on Taco and stays completely silent after the arguing commences.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor, unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.

@Shrek, if you use the "reply" button instead of the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, there's a button above the text window labeled "Vote" that will automatically format your vote -- you just put the player's name in between the tags.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 148, Shrek wrote:its like the first two hours of the game literally half of the people havent contributed yet. chill.
When this chilling time of yours will be finished?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 167, Shrek wrote:town leaning:
taco: i think him acting defiant was kind of a bad look for him so early on in the game, but scum would probably not go THAT far to the point of attacking seanzie like that for simply throwing out a light read. like why would he start to tunnel there instead of just leaving it at a convenient point instead of going on with all the effort for several pages. that doesnt seem like mafia to me
Well, how about he is using this '
If I am scum then I'll never take this much attention towards me early in the game as I'm experienced enough
" strategy to get towncred which he is getting atm???

Again I'm talking about the game I mentioned, where they and
osuka
were scum and
Taco
was behaving normal but
osuka
was using the tactic I just mention and everyone townread him and they won basically. This strategy isn't very hard to use where multiple people already said
Taco
can be aggressive as a town.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 218, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 148, Shrek wrote:its like the first two hours of the game literally half of the people havent contributed yet. chill.
When this chilling time of yours will be finished?
and nevermind!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 167, Shrek wrote: i know im town so im not reading too much into it.
Umm.... so you're saying as a town you stay less involved?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 173, Shrek wrote: if you want i can actually claim my role just so we dont like. mislynch right in the beginning of the game. i dont really care if i'm a nightkill since my role is not very useful and it would alleviate suspicion from me so i'm more than happy to be open right now.
AtE.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 182, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yeah I like shrek tonally. He feels open. Up to 141 I felt this already. He has a strange looking wall after that though, there were some points in there that feel wrong to me.
I don't get this post if you townread them or not.

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 206, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Defensive response.

In post 50, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 47, Seanzie wrote:
In post 42, Taco Hemingway wrote:your analysis thus far has 0 basis in logic. I have no choice but to conclude you pulled those posts out of your ass.
Lol! The juxtposition of these two posts:P

Taco, is Shrek also basing nothing in logic here? Shrek seems to think my assumption is fair, perhaps wrong, but fair. You seem to have the exact opposite opinion.
you sure have selective reading, don't you?
Shading
Seanzie

In post 52, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 48, Shrek wrote:
its an hour into day ooooone bro im not gonna get heated over a minor sus. its not like hes hard accusing or anything
And you aren't suspicious AT ALL how he reached that conclusion?"

Not a single bit?

Because you and I both know its a garbage conclusion. So I know you should have a similar POV based on that.
Pocketing attempt to
Shrek

In post 53, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 51, Seanzie wrote:

It is a leap, sure, but it isn't a complete nonsense conclusion, and the point is to see how people react. So far, you are reacting very defensively.
Oh yeah?
Please tell me more :)

If you're scum here, I hope you know that picking a fight with me was a huge mistake and will be your undoing.
Threating
Seanzie

In post 55, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't need to justify shit to you.
In post 57, Taco Hemingway wrote:Do you disagree with my assessment that you're full of shit?
Scum posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324
Check this game, they are
copying
scum!
osuka
's play here.

VOTE: Taco Hemingway
oh I'm copying scum osuka's game.. in a game that I was scum in?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”