Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

You dont get to have a shield up against any push on the person you're currently voting bud - that's not how it works.
You just want to abuse the buzzword to pretend like my read on you has no basis other than just your vote.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 261, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 238, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
maybe town here because I don’t think scum!them need to ask this question, seems like they wants to sort
Pavowski
here.
Dwlee spewed town on a red salsa flip
You will be confscum when I'll flip green.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Why should we believe that you are town?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 262, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 249, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 231, Taco Hemingway wrote::lol:
No really i think its hilarious you think i would copy someone else's scumgame when mine is plenty fine. I don't copy.

Am i still trying to pocket shrek btw?
The wording was wrong....It's more about showing
I'm being aggressive which keeping attention towards me, so I can't be scum
and using this as a shield which imo scum indicative. Like you fake claim as scum, but other players also do this, so this is copying, my wording was wrong for that. Also mentioned it on other post but you seems to cherry picking my posts.

No, you're not trying to pocket them which makes me think you & them aren’t same alignment most probably.
What is the difference between my town and scum game, in your view?
Agenda.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 263, Taco Hemingway wrote:Man having several games to reference as meta to dunk people's arguments feels good ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Youre selectively avoiding my points in order to avoid responding to them.
I dont care how much you claim you're tunneled on me - youve been made aware of it so if you are trying to sort in good faith you'll put an effort to read my intent.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

I will drown your shallow push with a torrent of my deeper analysis
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 279, Salsabil Faria wrote:
No really i think its hilarious you think i would copy someone else's scumgame when mine is plenty fine. I don't copy.

and using this as a shield which imo scum indicative. Like you fake claim as scum, but other players also do this, so this is copying, my wording was wrong for that. Also mentioned it on other post but you seems to cherry picking my posts.

No, you're not trying to pocket them which makes me think you & them aren’t same alignment most probably.
Agenda.
Strange. Youve never finished any completed games with me as town - thus this was a bit of a trick question.
And no - that's a very shallow buzzword reply. I can meta analyze for you but I'll summarize it for you: ij a few words:
Static, light TMI, uncharitableness, complacency
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Obviously every game is different, but i can link you all my scum games and thats what pops up regularly. NOT what you are accusing me of
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 270, Taco Hemingway wrote:Salsa is uncharitable to a degree that is egregious where they are ignoring entire threads of logic to paint me as scum and ignore any other possibility. That doesnt really come from town. The fact they used a game i was literally in as scum and compared me to a scum partner...who i tried to coach but who wasn't really following me, is peak hilarity to me. Like bro - how desperate are you to make me a mislim here?
So, I shouldn't push my strong scumread??

And get over yourself! It's not like that if you're not here cost town a win or something!

In post 271, Taco Hemingway wrote:If salsa can show some analysis that is more than 1 dimensional towards me, such that Seanzie did - i would be more predisposed to believe their progression on my slot. As is, it feels they are simply searching for whatever they can to isolate anything that can be framed as "scummy".
If you stop cherry-picking, you can see clearly.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 273, Taco Hemingway wrote:Whats the definition of omgus?
Man having several games to reference as meta
, still don't know basic things!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 275, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Salsa
*Thumbs up*

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 269, Seanzie wrote:
In post 259, Pavowski wrote:
In post 247, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lucifer you gotta use your vote.

Pavowski - of Taco, Seanzie, T3, Shrek - do any of their early pushes stand out for a specific reason as scummy?
No, they stand out as blustery and doing a lot of work to make their first impressions mean something. I mean:
In post 234, T3 wrote:Shrek and Salsa are town.
Just to grab an example from recently in the thread, I see this. How can you make a statement like this with any degree of certainty at this stage in the game? The game is less than 24 hours old, day 1 is less than 10% done. Confidence, at this point, feels like bluster.

Whether that's blustery town trying to drive investigations or blustery scum trying to *steer* investigations, I couldn't hazard a guess yet.

I should also point out I'm not saying those interactions don't mean anything. But I have no idea what they mean so far.
This is very hedgy. I know you said you couldn't hazard a guess yet, but I firmly believe you could, and should.

Gun to head, which of those people are blustery town and which are blustery scum? If you can give reasons why you think one way or the other, great, but I'll be content for now with just "town" or "scum" on each slot.
Gun to head? Right this minute?
Taco - Town
Seanzie - Scum
T3 - Town, barely
Shrek - Town

And special mention: since Taco asked me about Salsa and I looked at their ISO, I'd say Salsa leans scum for what looks like hard tunneling.

And since he mentions T3:
Taco Hemingway wrote:i dont think pawowski is genuinely this "aloof" about things. Their analysis on t3 feels weirdly TMI because im not really able to see what they're talking about.
While hollistically i understand t3's play i dont think anything theyve done so far has had them leave reasonable town/scumrange
I just grabbed that T3 post because it was an example of an overly confident statement that happened to be on the same page I was working from, in a post where I was talking about excessive and unjustified confidence being something that pings my radar.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 278, Taco Hemingway wrote:Why should we believe that you are town?
I'm pushing my top scumread, I'll be pushing my top scumread.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

Omgus is basically oh my god you scum. It's used as a phrase to say that someone (Adam) accused someone else (Brian) because someone else (Brian) said they (Adam) were scum first.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 281, Taco Hemingway wrote:Youre selectively avoiding my points in order to avoid responding to them.
I dont care how much you claim you're tunneled on me - youve been made aware of it so if you are trying to sort in good faith you'll put an effort to read my intent.
I did and I find you scummy, thus pushing you.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 282, Taco Hemingway wrote:I will drown your shallow push with a torrent of my deeper analysis
You can't dominate me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 283, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 279, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Agenda.
Strange. Youve never finished any completed games with me as town - thus this was a bit of a trick question.
And no - that's a very shallow buzzword reply. I can meta analyze for you but I'll summarize it for you: ij a few words:
Static, light TMI, uncharitableness, complacency
Yes, I don't play with any town!you yet but 2 scum!you iirr, so I know your scum meta and the agenda you're having here seems scummy to me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 284, Taco Hemingway wrote:Obviously every game is different, but i can link you all my scum games and thats what pops up regularly. NOT what you are accusing me of
I can only believe you when I'll see the green flip or eliminate me, so that I can ask to the mod.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 289, Pavowski wrote: Gun to head? Right this minute?
Taco - Town
Seanzie - Scum
T3 - Town, barely
Shrek - Town
If you think
Taco
is town then why
Shrek
is town to you but not
Seanzie
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 297, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 289, Pavowski wrote: Gun to head? Right this minute?
Taco - Town
Seanzie - Scum
T3 - Town, barely
Shrek - Town
If you think
Taco
is town then why
Shrek
is town to you but not
Seanzie
?
Another thing,
T3
presents his read(s) normally like this but I don't know if it's alignment indicative for him.

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck
Yes, so we agree that the definition is a player who votes someone else solely on the basis that the other player voted them?
In that case: consider that isnt what happned here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”