NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (isolation #400) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:32 am

Post by MC Maraca »

BUS

Pedit: at Sakura
Cabd: "hell, mc maraca is a two lady hydra of justice"
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (isolation #401) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:41 am

Post by MC Maraca »

we just need 5 more votes :/
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3174 (isolation #402) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:44 am

Post by MC Maraca »

ughhhhh
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #403) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 am

Post by MC Maraca »

NO NACHO ISN'T SCUM
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #404) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:52 am

Post by MC Maraca »

AND NEITHER IS VARSOON

Pedit: Thor's never been this freaking town, ever.

Nacho's thoughts are super freaking transparent

I can never see where Nacho is going with this stuff when he's scum, I can see them now. I know what he's thinking, and his explanations are AHMAYZING

how he's defending his reads, how he is forming his reads is just so good that I would feel completely safe in his embrace

like, no joke.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #405) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:55 am

Post by MC Maraca »

and

(dare I say it)

Thor is looking a little cuddly, too
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (isolation #406) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:58 am

Post by MC Maraca »

I wish Empire had made this pluralityish, too :/
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (isolation #407) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:59 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Pedit:

are you really going to make me Iso them and pick out what it is that seems super, duper genuine?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (isolation #408) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:01 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3106, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3094, MC Maraca wrote:Can you not be a sarcastic mofo for once?
Can you not just lynch a player around Page 70 or something?
Yes, i can certainly be non-sarcastic, but this game is literally going no where while bloating under its own useless weight. I don't know about you, but by this stage I've read less than half the posts in the game and I'm pretty sure I've still had more and more clearly presented thoughts than most of the other players here. Heck, about a third of us *continue* to be unable to even place votes.

So I don't care. I just really don't. Let's get some flips, get some night actions, and then blow into tomorrow with info and a mountain of back interactions to look at - Day 1 has done all that Day 1 is going to accomplish at this stage. It's actually already done it 2-3 times over, so let's just move on.
In post 3101, Sakura Hana wrote:And a Nacho/Thor, 2 ppl whom i think would easily pick up scum defending Varsoon then going for last minute bus.
Because...that's *anything* like how I play? Can you show even one example of such play from me?
In post 3107, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3102, KoreanBBQ wrote:VOTE: giests
GET OFF THIS DERP VANITY WAGON AND KEEP YOUR VOTE IN PLAY YOU FEEB!
In post 3108, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I'll also accept any explanation of what Stuffed did to look more town.
Because otherwise it is beyond fail that you just unvoted.
In post 3111, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3110, KoreanBBQ wrote:P-Edit: Nothing. My vote's moving back there eventually but this looks fun.
Do you even lift?
In post 3112, Casso the King of Seals wrote:"Yup, my vote is going back where it was, and no reads changed, and this game is 20809237 pages long but...HUUUUUR, random non-pressure, non-reaction, non-point wagon, Ho!!!!!"
In post 3131, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3113, Sakura Hana wrote:@Nacho/Thor: I have never played against Scum Nacho, but i dont remember Nacho ever handing out easy townreads like that, and i'd also expect him to be harsher on the lukers. Thor I was once a partner of his in a scumgame but i replaced in and my predecessor was obvtown so i don't really know whether he'd do that as scum, but I'm not ruling it out.
So...you actually have no idea what our scum play looks like, and (shock) are avancing a theory that doesn't even make sense with how Thor plays scum, and, for that matter, seems to barely grasp how Nacho plays as either alignment.
I don't know why Nacho was voting you earlier but I'll go ahead and endorse it now.
In post 3116, MC Maraca wrote:Sarcasm isn't going to help with anything, though

VOTE: F16
You can be town now, just because.
Also, sarcasm can't possibly do worse than the last 210398 pages of "not sarcasm" can it? What will I do, cause a terrible rift, divide town, and prevent them from reaching lynch consensus? Oh no, ANYTHING but that! :neutral:

Still, I really do like that vote, it's at least game state advancing.
In post 3133, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3125, MC Maraca wrote:Pedit: why don't you all lynch F-16
Unvote: Stuffed Crust
Vote: F-16

Done.
I don't even have a case on him. I don't care.
In post 3137, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3127, KoreanBBQ wrote:Nope. I ain't lynching no one other than SC
Your play here is beyond brilliant.
In post 3143, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3136, Sakura Hana wrote:@Thor: And here i thought you were starting to agree with nacho's vote on me?
I do.

But...if you noticed that I advocated Nacho's read of you, which *suggests* you're reading my posts, then you might (you just might...if you squint) have noticed an *additional* concept I have maybe...y'know, mentioned off-hand once in passing. It goes something like this; I AM WILLING TO LYNCH ANYONE BECAUSE I AM SICK OF THIS GAME, THIS PLAY, AND THIS DAY.

Did you notice that thought? I might be able to round up a quote for you if you haven't - but you should probably advance a really weak slappy-dappy whine post about me not voting you because everyone will buy that as a town reaction and scumhunting. :D
these posts for a start
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (isolation #409) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:28 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 306, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
Vote: Goodmorning

I think the whole ISO blather is pure town sounding lies.

I like the Geist push but imagine Nacho may want to say something about it to me, and he's being a lurksack right now. And he was supposed to be the posting head here, so...yeah.
As a random note - I refuse to sign anything, if you can't tell the difference between Nacho and me I don't care, read us as a single entity anyway, that's how a hydra works last I checked.

I have FF, Stuffed, and Generic as town.
Reads may adjust as we combine them, or maybe Nacho will sheep me - you'll have to wait and see.

Here's my application to the town block also:

You're allowed to sheep me.
-Casso.

Done!
This? this was a great entrance post from thor, but I'm not reading to much into it.

In post 307, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I wonder if my rants will be as effective with that seal face staring out at everyone.
and this made me LOL
In post 353, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I liked Mara's early push on Cephrir. The target in and of itself isn't really that special, but the way she went about it seemed good to me (mostly the whole gearing up for a push and then completely letting it go part, that felt nice). So generic, if you're getting an early townread on Mara based on her initial posting, we're probably in agreement.
This is a really good post from nacho, It shows his thinking and it was exactly what I was doing. not to mention that, doing that in that point in time kinda cut down on some of the things he could have done later on in the day. He is also prone to being paranoid of me, and has lynched me several times when I was town, and when he was town. He could very easily get a way with it but instead, he continues to defend me as the day goes on.
In post 356, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 350, geists wrote:Specifically I'm seeing parallels with how in Buzzword you jumped on the weakness in orcinus' entrance and encouraged/supported others' reads. At least with orcinus it was a genuinely off entrance. Brian's initial posts almost always look strained and uncomfortable.
I don't think Brian has a tendency to look weak early game. I thought there was clear motivation in F-16s opening to stay alive to sort out Nacho-scum, and I thought that it was strange Brian immediately attacked that, especially considering the mentor mentee game that recently ended which proves F-16 can read me pretty competently.
I thought this was pretty genuine
In post 357, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 355, geists wrote:
In post 353, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I liked Mara's early push on Cephrir. The target in and of itself isn't really that special, but the way she went about it seemed good to me (mostly the whole gearing up for a push and then completely letting it go part, that felt nice). So generic, if you're getting an early townread on Mara based on her initial posting, we're probably in agreement.
You actually need mara's posts to read them?
Yes? Cabd forming a town block with himself in the center early game doesn't exactly seem like something that's unlikely to be coming from Cabd-scum. Why do you disagree?
and this was a "Well, yeah. Cabd is being cabd and right now, Mara is prolly the window to reading their slot."

this post just resonated super, duper well with me.

In post 726, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Greetings,

Nacho's desire to get into a hydra with me when I *specifically* discuss about the entire concept of my hopes for a hydra being that someone is the posting head and I just get to spew thoughts into a QT is not really amusing to me at this stage.

He's not even doing a good job expressing my thoughts and outrage, in my opinion. Probably because he's convinced he has to paraphrase from a ruddy Hydra QT - which literally makes no sense, copypasta that gak, Nach!

I see people say they can have trouble reading Nach and then admit I'm in the mix and are wondering about reading me... ::insert noise of a back of throat chuckle mixed with a smirk::

In OTHER news!

Let's hit these strokes which Nacho didn't convey for me due to general suckage;
In the QT Thor sez wrote:You can tell Geist Thor thinks his push is silly.

You mentioned Brian no more or less than Tammy or Ceph during your posting catchup. It's skeevy to isolate one and try to paint it as an attempt to push a weak player when;

1. We're voting elsewhere.
2. We are mentioning multiple other players as much or more.
3. I wasn't even aware Brian was the easy mislynch that everyone is frothing about.
Seriously, what is this?
I already think your silly backside is scummy and THIS is your big push on our slot? Color me un-ruddy-impressed.
Get to justifying this gak right now.
In the QT Thor sez wrote:I don't like how Tammy is getting into a fight with half a hydra's head, and then the other head is like 'I know what Head 1 is doing, I'mma sit back!' and Tammy just keeps punching as though he said nothing...makes it feel fake to me, like she realizes she's supposed to put on a show and is doing what is expected of her.

She's fake playing to her town meta, is what I'm saying.
I wanna get this one out here too. What was that gak Tammy? WHile we're at it, MC can help further justify it as well since apparently it was a major town read in their mind while looking immensely fake to me.
She even basically calmed down in like thirty seconds. It felt VERY fake.
Justify pl0x!
Links to blow ups that look of similar "Realness" to this one as a counterpoint would be awesome.
I don't recall Tammy ever blowing up like that and then going insta-calm in anything I've seen her in though.
In post 666, KoreanBBQ wrote:Your seemingly-blank-looking-null read on Casso doesn't help anyone either ♫
Have...you even offered a read on this slot? Y'know, as long as you're complaining others haven't?
In post 669, pieguyn wrote:it seems really weird considering he hadn't included pitoli in his reads list wall before then.
Um...literally the only list we'd made prior to this was one I made.
And it was a town list.
So...whut?

@Goodmorning - I look forward to hearing all your thoughts from your last iso read, and am prepared to wait a few days/weeks for you to catchup and then do an additional iso read, I bet it will be revealing. I'll admit what I expect to be revealed is that you are scum, but I'm a touch the pessimist at heart.

At this stage of the game I'm bored enough to pretty much vote whomever if other players would just ruddy get their act together enough to actually agree on someone to push. I think THIS SLOT might be the biggest unified push to date, and we have like two votes on us. It's pretty obnoxious.

Some people should vote Pitoli or GM or Geist or BBQ or Tammy or something. I'll be there for you, heck, I'd even yell down Nacho on Tammy and push it to L-1 if it just meant an L-1 would happen prior to page 40 of this game.

@Falcon - sheep me.
@Desp - if you don't wanna read, sheep me.
@KoreanBBQ - I think you look scummy, sheep me.
@Domo - SHEEP!
@MafiaSSK - I have cookies, sheep me.
@Tammy - I have Nachos, sheep me.

Don't make me have to become the active head out of rage and boredom, I'll do it.
This post from Thor was extraordinary, Sure, he can do this as scum but I don't think it's likely. It also shows that they
are
talking about stuff in their QT
In post 755, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 748, Cabd wrote:Hey thor why don't you talk about what you loved about my opening?
I never said I loved your opening, I said I liked it.
I liked that you came in and attacked and prodded multiple players at a stage of the game people were being lazy and slow in getting things moving.
I also said I liked that Falcon attacked you for it, so don't start sending me any candy hearts anytime soon.
In post 749, DOMO wrote:Why would you think this? I might not be right, but I'm getting reads from my interactions with people. My reads are developing all the time and as such I feel like I'm doing the opposite of fail. That's not to say my reads are right, I'm saying I'm happy with my progress. If you're not, tough luck.
I never suggested your reads were good/bad/indifferent so don't get bent out of shape for something I didn't say.
I *did* suggest it was uncool to derail as soon as it appeared some actual momentum shift and vote movement, because looking at that vote count this game desperately needs a serious wagon and a serious counter about twenty posts ago.
In post 753, KoreanBBQ wrote:I'm not though, because I think I'm actually quite satisfied with my play right now despite the slow starting.
You have barely managed to present reads on a thirty page game while being snarky at others having the same issue. I can't imagine it should surprise you that people have issues with that.
This is a "I liked your post, I never said I loved it"

slight hydra-miscom which is more likely to come from a town hydra over a scum one. (I think Nacho had relayed it as Thor loving Cabd's opening)

In post 1401, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1384, geists wrote:Laptop died and I'm posting on a crappy netbook so this is not going to be as detailed as I'd otherwise make it.

At the time when Nati and I first started to feel suspicious of Nacho it was for a bunch of reasons, none of which was really a clincher but together make a constellation that we feel is trouble.

We don't like how he apparently missed a ton of crumbs

We don't like how he seems to be currying favor with players rather than sorting them

We don't like the pitoli vote and especially don't like its timing. It came off like he was trying to deflect attention after we first went after him.

We don't like how he tried to push the non-aggression pact on us.

We don't like the whole tone of the exchange with Brian. The whole tone of that sounded off.

And we found Thor's posts pretty damn close to null content.

And finally, we don't like that when we asked him what he thought about SSK, he said that he was thinking about moving his vote there if Thor agrees. That was off for two reasons: the assumption that we were scumreading, not trying to sort SSK, and because he deferred the decision waiting for a catch up. That's not something he typically does as a hydra.
-I am picking up on less crumbs than I normally would because iPad. I also don't think that's a scumtell for me.

-I am currently considering going back to the Pitoli vote. The timing coincided more with my entrance in thread than your suspicion of me, though.

-Why not? The only advantage it offers me as scum is the towncred. I offered it originally because I thought Cabd would appreciate the gesture, but he apparently didn't get it.

-don't understand where tone was off there.

-I thought Nati was scumreading SSK and I was pretty ready to move forward on that. I'm no better at sorting him than ffery is and so thought the method of approach to him this game was to leave him in Nati hands. You are correct that I usually don't wait to sync up as a hydra. Thor is not my usual hydra partner; my usual hydra partner is someone like you or GiF who can see why I'm thinking what I'm thinking and doesn't diverge on my most basic of reads. There are other hydrate where i take primary control and thus don't differ much from my usual play. Then there are hydrate like Majiffy where our approaches differ in a way where my play needs to change significantly. With him, I tend to exert my personality over his since my reads are superior to his, hence Vegito and ridiculous aggression. With Thor, the biggest thing I want this hydra to give me is a greater understanding of him and for him to understand these pieces of our meta a little more. I don't think playing in the usual way will help me with that, and am much more comfortable with waiting for him than I am not waiting for him.
I kinda like this, Nacho sounds annoyed in general. this can go either way, but I think this was coming from a town mindset of "I don't have a comp, leave me alone" Kinda deal (though prolly not quite like that)
In post 1780, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 1751, MC Maraca wrote:Tammy's a little more Meh-read now. She was God-town earlier, but holding a grudge on an attack that I had made earlier and not understanding where my paranoia of her is coming from is a little weird. The emotions were, and still are town as Smurf though and isn't something that isn't easily replicated as scum even by me and my ability to replicate most, if not all of my major town-tells is something I have alot of pride over.
Serious question; do you think and/or have ever seen Tammy fake emotions as scum? Because Nacho is acting like that's writ in the stars, and you seem flakey on it, so one of you is talking out your backside as far as the read goes. So whassup with this? She is either emotive and thus gawd town, or she is emotive and able to fake it in which case I'd like one of the meta crowd to slap Nacho in the face with a rolled up newspaper.

-snip-
I liked this section of the post as it, yet again shows that they are talking, and not only talking, but scum-hunting withing their QT. this post shows that they are debating reads, and that they are actually trying to find some kind of common ground

In post 2106, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Are you going to tunnel Mara now? You did say earlier that you were going to tunnel of hell her.
In post 2203, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 2109, Generic wrote:
In post 2106, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Are you going to tunnel Mara now? You did say earlier that you were going to tunnel of hell her.
Why are you so keen to get me fighting with mara?
Because usually you become obvtown when you fight with Mara.
I see no reason why you wouldn't engage her if you thought she was scum, which I thought you believed before.
In post 2413, Casso the King of Seals wrote:When I ask you if you're going to tunnel Mara, you say that I'm setting you up a 1v1 between you and Mara.
When you are left to your own devices, you call Mara scum pretty fucking quickly.
What?
These three post sequence show Nacho not really understanding Generic, and wanting to understand what he's doing over jumping right away. he wants us to fight because it leads to one (or both) of us obvtowning ourselves which makes things a hellofalot easier for him.

the third was him being confused because he didn't expect generic to be defensive (or something?) on the fight, and didn't really understand where Generic was going with his read on me, or what he was going to do with it.

the third post is genuine confusion
In post 2890, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 2570, Tammy wrote:I'm probably going to pass out now. I might not be able to post again until Monday, don't be sad.

The seal wagon is not a bad wagon at all. (Yes, Bert, in hard boiled I realized for sure nacho was scum for unnatural sorting of me, but it was mostly based on something I would have expected town him to pick up on about town me. I'm not so sure muffin is as easy to sort as I am, and it seemed really clear to me that nacho was maneuvering around who was obvtown to the crowd and creating noise that I didn't think he would create.)

(Speaking of Nacho, maraca's crap "gambit" had nothing to do with pushing me to look obvtown and if you are somehow town you're looking at that far too simplistically. Mara betrayed her underhanded motivations when she said she didn't push me as hard as she planned. You don't "plan" to push people for reactions as town, not in the beginning of the game. And not in the fashion as she did, unless you're a complete amateur, so if you and she will admit she has no clue whatsoever that she's doing in this game I'll think of stepping back, but in order to gauge reactions on someone you have to know them...you have to know what to push...you have to know some way of reading them. Anyone with a modicum of understanding of m game wouldn't have needed to do that. And her push was not in any way shape or form one to figure out my alignment, it was purely to piss me off, purely to discredit me. That is 100% evident by the ensuing days, so you comparing it to hard boiled is flawed because the motivation was not the same or even close.)

You're probably scum though so :/

I'm still not voting stuff crust because bar soon amused me.

Not voting muffin.

Surprised Sakura isn't a thing.

Would probs go back to voting BBQ, but meh.

Let's lynch maraca though!!!
Maras scumgames are interesting because they look pretty different from one another and are hard to peg down in most explanations of meta. They differ so strongly I think because Mara plays mostly from the heart as scum (like I've been doing recently), and she wouldn't lead out the planned emotional manipulation effort to discredit you. Cabd could plan it lately, but that's where Hard Boiled comes into play again: it was a poignant as hell experience where Cabd and I were basically wondering what the fuck we did to deserve an attack against of us that held that ridiculous tendency and laughed because we were both good scum players but we realized deep deep down we were completely and supremely fucked. I cannot see Cabd being so idiotic or suicidal to endorse or suggest a plan that went down that horror road ever again. I can see Mara making a weird push on you as town.
this especially made me smile because, this came before the mason claim and he could have very easily left this alone. he didn't, and it also shows that he actually has a understanding of where I come from when I play scum and he could have used this as a reason to scum-read me this game, but he didn't. he calls me town, and tries to get tammy to back off ( who I think is someone he thinks is town) and is trying to keep town from fighting amongst each other which is town as all fuck.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #410) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:34 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3196, KoreanBBQ wrote:Aren't those thor's posts?
yeah, those are Thor's posts.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #411) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:57 am

Post by MC Maraca »

No one is going to join you on the SSK wagon, generic and we only have 3 days.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #412) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Hi. I'm not mara and I'm here now.

Also ffery you've hit my townread on you with a torpedo these past few pages. Shame shame.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (isolation #413) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

If I unvote, will it piss thor off?

UNVOTE:
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (isolation #414) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Awesome. So why is a mason claim null to you, exactly?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #415) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Me and your face. (Hint, read your own ISO)
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (isolation #416) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

I see nacho online, put his scumfuckery face online. He's neglected this game too long.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #417) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Because I'm thinking I want to vote you right now and mara isn't here to bitch at me for doing it so nacho gets to sweet talk me out of it. Or since I suppose you want any lynch today, yours will do?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #418) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3303, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3299, MC Maraca wrote:Because I'm thinking I want to vote you right now and mara isn't here to bitch at me for doing it so nacho gets to sweet talk me out of it. Or since I suppose you want any lynch today, yours will do?
If you can get Nacho in here be my guest. He isn't doing gak for me right now either, it's just pressure voting him doesn't do much for me either. Derpy-doo. But if you let me know how I'm supposed to get him in here, let me know - I'll do it.
Maybe I should post his phone number here, and you can spam texts at him. And his Skype.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (isolation #419) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3313, Bert wrote:
In post 3308, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Looking at some things that I am not allowed to admit exist, I would just like to clarify that I really like the idea of Pie getting lynched.
Not allowed?

???
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30907
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #420) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3316, Tammy wrote:Like I'd literally pay a virtual dollar for a vig shot on either mc maraca
Tell me more about how you'd shoot the mason.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (isolation #421) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3322, Tammy wrote:
In post 3317, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 3316, Tammy wrote:Like I'd literally pay a virtual dollar for a vig shot on either mc maraca
Tell me more about how you'd shoot the mason.
And wouldn't blink.
Ok good, safe to ignore you for the rest of the game then since you obviously care more about "getting back at me" than you do playing the game properly.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #422) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3348, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3075, geists wrote:
In post 3069, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
Unvote: Sakura
Vote: Stuffed Crust

Pretty sure he's town.
Discuss.
If this turns into another NY 164 my haiku-writing will start a hell of a lot earlier this time.
I'm a little afraid to start writing haikus again.
Your read on sakura. What kind of strength does it have behind it?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (isolation #423) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Hydra quicktopics are for people without gtalk or skype.

Nachothor you missed my question
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (isolation #424) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:06 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3485, DOMO wrote:Just a curiosity, is sukara regular day one lynch bait? I'm just wondering what inspired the tantrum.
Yes and no. She does this regardless of the day she's up for lynch, regardless of her alignment.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (isolation #425) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:47 am

Post by MC Maraca »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WAGON

AND OUR VOTE

DESPERADO WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION
In post 3247, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Mara, I don't agree with your reasoning for pushing Tammy and I assumed that it was scum motivated.
earlier you stated that you didn't know what to make of my push on tammy. You said that you had no way of knowing if I was town making a stupid move, or scum doing so blatant to "help my wincon"

and then...

and then...

and then...

you still say I'm the towniest ON YOUR WAGON and that I obv-towned myself when you don't even
know
what town-mara looks like and spent... all day trying to say that I was scum without really calling me scum

and? your scumlist is shiiiiiiiiiiitttttt

You do nothing all day BUT try to discredit my play and you only try to work with us because we claimed Mason....

but, as for why you think my case on Casso is wrong
In post 3252, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Suspecting you and pushing for your lynch isn't a scumtell. Saying that you are town isn't a towntell. Town can be wrong and scum will townread townies.
I'm very well aware of this, I town-read people all the time as scum. this is a far to simplistic version of my case on Casso, and it DOES NOT take into consideration what he knows about me, what I know about him, his knowledge on the kinds of things that make me squeamish, the kind of things that I don't hesitate to push on but completely disregarding that, anyway.

You also aren't interpreting the Nacho/generic interaction the way I did... it had nothing to do with Nacho admonishing him for scum-reading me

AND SPEAKING OF MY NACHO/THORCASE (mostly nacho)

In our game together, I was calling Nacho town for reasons FAR more useless than the ones I used here, I also called molla town for something super duper menial and you? you were all "oh, I'm glad you caught that" and didn't bother either of them, period. I was wrong on Nacho/andy, sure but you still trusted my read on them and you definitely didn't call them shit. Something I would expect from someone like, nero maybe but you?

it's pretty fucking weird. kinda like you're looking for a new way to discredit me since you can't call us scum anymore.

ALSO NACHO
I still maintain there being a scum between Tammy and F-16, and I have a really hard time seeing F-16 scum so some light on the matter might help
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3499 (isolation #426) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:51 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3498, MC Maraca wrote:AND SPEAKING OF MY NACHO/THORCASE (mostly nacho)

In our game together, I was calling Nacho town for reasons FAR more useless than the ones I used here, I also called molla town for something super duper menial and you? you were all "oh, I'm glad you caught that" and didn't bother either of them, period. I was wrong on Nacho/andy, sure but you still trusted my read on them and you definitely didn't call them shit. Something I would expect from someone like, nero maybe but you?

it's pretty fucking weird. kinda like you're looking for a new way to discredit me since you can't call us scum anymore.

whoops, this section is to desperado

Crap
Mod: Delete hydra-slip, please?

~Hydra slip deleted. (Empire)
Last edited by Empire on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (isolation #427) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:07 am

Post by MC Maraca »

STILL TOWN

Casso the King of Seals (Nachomamma8 + Thor665)
MC Maraca (Cabd + Ms Marangal)
KoreanBBQ (GuyInFreezer + Nero Cain)
Muffin
Stuffed Crust (Mac + Varsoon)

TOWN

goodmorning
Cephrir
geist
Generic

TOWN?

DOMO
Tammy/F-16_Fighting_Falcon*
pieguyn

UHHH....

MafiaSSK roflwaffles
BROseidon
Norlkaz Brian Skies
Sakura Hana
Bert
Ser Arthur Dayne

NOT TOWN

Desperado

VERY NOT TOWN

Tammy/F-16_Fighting_Falcon*

*conditional, they aren't scum with the other, so if one flips scum the other moves to the townish pile however there is the chance that they are town, together. so, while a scum-flip clears the other, a town-flip wouldn't likely condemn the other

Pedit: but... I already linked a game where I think she used emotions of a sort to disarm me from furthering my case on her where she was scum.

also, F-16? you also said you agreed with him, there.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (isolation #428) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:27 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 2963, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 2478, Desperado wrote:
In post 2456, pieguyn wrote:
@Desp:
can you explain maraca scum? mara is weirding me out a bit but she did that last time I played her so I can't tell shit > <
their reads are shit and mara's aggressiveness is extremely offputting after hydraing with her recently
In post 2458, MC Maraca wrote:
@Desp:
can you explain maraca scum? mara is weirding me out a bit but she did that last time I played her so I can't tell shit > <
Desp can't read me for shit, either.

meanwhile, every game I play against him (and with him) I get better and better at reading him.
:igmeou:

do we even have another completed game together beyond Wingate?
My aggression shouldn't be off-putting considering the biggest reason I wasn't aggressive in our game was because Our PR made us dying a very, very, very bad thing. I did whatever I could to not draw attention to us

also

Khan

and

Thor and (I think it was) Pitoli
(so... why is my aggression off-putting? considering that I have instances where I'm aggressive as town, and I wasn't aggressive in our game because of our role)
In post 2479, Desperado wrote:just checked

in always sunny town-you remarks to town-me that we have a terrible track record of reading each other

in walking dead town us read each other correctly

in maniacal town us read each other incorrectly until i was (falsely) conftowned based on bad setup spec

sounds like you just made some shit up, mara. why would you do that?
Sunny was our second game together, so yeah I stated that.

Walking dead, I'm pretty sure you were calling our slot town based on Neroposts. I am also pretty sure that you had stated that I wasn't that easy of a person to read.

Maniacal, Mala was reading you as scum, I was ambivalent (I think).

all those games just prove that you really can't read me.

also, Walking dead, I had correctly pinged you as town.
(I... didn't make anything up. what am I making up? and why get touchy on this, now when in the past you've admitted that you can't read me?)
In post 2532, Desperado wrote:
In post 2524, BROseidon wrote:@F16: You liar tell when stating that you're town but then don't liar tell that you don't know who scum are.

@Desp: What's the MC case? I've been townreading them all game and I get back to a bunch of "MC is scum" posts.

VOTE: MC
bad gambit, bad reads, weird mara blatantly lying about our meta to discredit me. really her whole reaction to me putting them in my scum team was off base:
In post 2435, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 2429, Desperado wrote:
In post 2426, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Who is pick for a scumteam?
stuffed crust, maraca, geists, domo, dayne
Because Mara scum doesn't know how to mask partner interactions, and Marascum doesn't know how to make townies look like they are her partner in the event she flips town.

Cabdscum is even worse in regards to that, and doesn't know how to play scum, period.

ohwait...
In post 2458, MC Maraca wrote:
@Desp:
Desp can't read me for shit, either.

meanwhile, every game I play against him (and with him) I get better and better at reading him.
This isn't a case, love.
(and these are scum-tells... because?)
In post 2575, Desperado wrote:
In post 2545, MC Maraca wrote:I had a huge wall going and then the server decided I don't need to wall.

Desp, why call me scum and then leave GM out of the "partner" discussion when I've spent a shitton of time calling her town to anyone that asks?
lol what

1) didn't you just get done telling me how sooper awsum you are at leaving fake partner tells?
2) why do you think my scumteam has anything to do with your interactions with the other people in it?

Unvote
Vote: MC Maraca
Cabd asked you that, I made the earlier remarks at making those fake tells.
(It was pretty obvious that the points you put here are not only authorship mis-association, but you took what I said seriously? I mean, yeah Those are a part of my scum game that I'm am
the
most proud of but comeon)

granted, the last part isn't really a question, but more of a "... you've got to be kidding me" kinda thing.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (isolation #429) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3505, Desperado wrote:And you townread kills and nacho for acknowledging your soft claim and not killing you. how is that menial?
because Molla made it obvious. Nacho, however was a figment of my imagination based on what I expect him to pick up on, and based on the (probs. unrealistic) expectation of nacho's scum-game.

I've also spent all day explaining why I think Tammy is scum.

it mostly was her not scum-hunting, her not understanding why I would be paranoid when she's duped me TWICE (not once, but twice) and one of those times, she has used emotion to do such.

granted, she is doing better now, but...

desp is gut and mostly based off his weird interactions with me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #430) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:38 am

Post by MC Maraca »

VOTE: Sakura
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (isolation #431) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:51 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Congradulations upon your taking the easy way out, sakura. It's a shame, if you'd learned to let your emotiuons stay home when you come and play, you could have been something great.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (isolation #432) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:53 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3518, Sakura Hana wrote:Nah, mafia isn't fun anymore for me and that's why im quitting
Then claim not for yourself but out of respect for the fact that the other players here still enjoy it.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (isolation #433) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Tammy, I wrote that huge wall rant when I woke up in the morning.

I mistyped, meant to say I had a hard time seeing F-16 TOWN, though considering I was scum-reading him all day, and Nacho doing the opposite (and thor too, while I'm at it) uhh...

Nero/gif: My T/S list isn't in any kinda order, though Varsoon/Mac can be brought down a tier. Still wouldn't lynch them, though

I'd be down to lynch anyone from Null downward, though Sakura makes me a little queasy, as does arthur
In post 3550, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Mara, I don't think Tammy is scum and I don't think F-16 is scum. I suppose F-16 is still a possibility, but that would take some pretty impressive improvement from his old scumgames after a very short time.
I asked, why though.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3602 (isolation #434) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

I don't wanna lynch anyone in my town-tiers so Domo is out of the question, but I
could
go onto SAD
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #435) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

I could also, very easily go to Bert
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3614 (isolation #436) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Sakura Hana
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
BROseidon
MafiaSSK/Bert

these are my null's in the order of towniest --> scummiest
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (isolation #437) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3605, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Like literally there is no way to analyze anything of his wagon no matter the flip when he's lynched in half a day.
Bert somehow managed to coast, and still be called town in the most recent white flag, though.

VOTE: MafiaSSK
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (isolation #438) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3607, Bert wrote:Yeah, that does bother me as it's an exercise in futility.

Also, Hey Mara, you're weird with your "uhh" read on me, that's the kind of stunt you pulled in Wingate.
In post 3604, MC Maraca wrote:I could also, very easily go to Bert
Point?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3627 (isolation #439) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3622, Bert wrote:
In post 3620, MC Maraca wrote:Bert somehow managed to coast, and still be called town in the most recent white flag, though.
You're kidding, right?

I posted at least 3 prod dodges in EACH of the last three days, each timed at 1 day and 23 hours after the preceding one. :roll:
yeah

and you still somehow the towniest of the three of us

Pedit: This is a normal agme, Bert. Viscon was a themed game
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (isolation #440) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

the claims really don't have to do with the other

and, I didn't lie about my Lover's claim either... so?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (isolation #441) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3625, Bert wrote:Point is you claimed lovers in that game. You claimed masons in this game.

You're ultra fence-sitting on your read on me, much like you did in that game. It's the same rodeo again. Thankfully Cabd looks more town than you. But you bothered me when I came into the game, and your "uhhhh" reads on me are really shaky.
I am also not doing this

I am very clearly stating that I don't mind lynching you.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (isolation #442) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

yes, Nacho
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (isolation #443) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

This could be multi-ball

but it's unlikely

Masons being scum is a
bastard
element

an element I don't think the Normal review team would allow as the two exceptions to the rule

You havn't really done anything up to this point, and I don't know how you managed to get people to town-read you before the last 10 or so pages
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (isolation #444) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

could happen after I die <3

but, seriously?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (isolation #445) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

The last two parts of your town-case of F-16 aren't resonating as well as they should be

the second to the last though, is more comparing his scum-game to my own and that usually doesn't end well

but the last comment, why is it unlikely for him to do that kinda thing as scum?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (isolation #446) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

he's pretty much been underwhelming, IMO which is pretty bothersome

it could be because his posts aren't standing out compared to pretty much everyone else's but

Sakura is making my head spin
Norlkaz/Llamarble has done some things that (I think) crossed my mind
Arthur should be higher up in my list, but isn't because I feel a little paranoid about him (though I don't know why)
and Bro had some thing early game that I faintly recall. mostly his, early D1 interaction with nacho and this being nothing like his play in GM's normal
meanwhile, with Bert I'm drawing nothing but blanks

Pedit: ok
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3674 (isolation #447) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

ok
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3678 (isolation #448) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

but, if Tammy and Falcon are both town then I have to bring someone from my null-list (and possibly from the lower tiers of my towns) down.

the thought of having to touch any of my town-reads at this point, scares me and I'm kinda worried about my scum-read on Desperado because I did have him as town earlier today. He's got brought down because of his stance on us, his reaction being off to what I expect and because both Cabd and my mason buddy disagree on that read

what do you think about the people I placed in my null's and the order of them?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3683 (isolation #449) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

no

nonono

we aren't going to flashwagon Casso, you don't have enough support to do it

I'm more than ready to defend them again, and attempting to lynch them at this point is FOR SURE going to lead us into a nolynch
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (isolation #450) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

like, 6
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (isolation #451) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

godfuckmylife

VOTE: desperado
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (isolation #452) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3711, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3614, MC Maraca wrote:Sakura Hana
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
BROseidon
MafiaSSK/Bert

I think Sakura is town.
Norlkaz is pure null.
SAD is null leaning town right now. Bert point on why SAD is unlikely to defend SSK as scum is actually a pretty good point.
BRO was town before, but I have less faith in that read than I did before.
SSK, no clue.
Bert, town.
you thought Bert was town in the Open game.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3778 (isolation #453) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3602, MC Maraca wrote:I don't wanna lynch anyone in my town-tiers so Domo is out of the question, but I
could
go onto SAD
I lied, I personally wouldn't cry over Pie-lynch or Domo lynch but I might be a little bit more opposed to the Domo lynch. I had them there because Cabd had a strong town-read on them both.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3782 (isolation #454) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3710, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:@ : Mara, I haven't worked with you because you seemed very unapproachable. You barely engaged me and simply re-posted your case for the lurkers (which you didn't update after my responses). So, I reacted instinctively by trying to work with others as opposed to you. If you do want to work with me or actually try to sort me, I am more than happy to engage you so we can stop this pointless distraction and lynch scum. The "
but that is not what you said before
" arguments aren't things I can address for you because the statements themselves are accurate. But it isn't scummy to change my viewpoint.
I'm not exactly the most hospitable person when it comes to my scum-reads, that's pretty much true.

that being said, I don't think engaging with you will do much good. I'm liable to go back down in that spiral if I try to sort you out myself, and Nacho's effort in making sure I stop tunneling town will have all been for naught.

you are more then welcome to talk to me about my null-list though.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (isolation #455) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

or, better yet

talk to me about my other scum-read and/or place a vote there.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3787 (isolation #456) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3786, Cephrir wrote:Seriosuly though why do you essentially clear both sc and desperado here? Bro is a stretch too.
?

cabd didn't clear anyone in that list?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3790 (isolation #457) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Explain Pie
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3792 (isolation #458) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

I'm gonna crash, and I don't think I'll be back before deadline but I don't really want SC lynched :/

VOTE: Bro
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3793 (isolation #459) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

what meta read on Pie?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (isolation #460) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:30 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Why am I alive and my mason is alive and the claimed doc is alive?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (isolation #461) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:36 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3994, KoreanBBQ wrote:prob 'cause you are scum, Mara.
This isn't mara.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (isolation #462) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:38 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Someone called me?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4001 (isolation #463) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:42 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Nero, if you're gonna try and call us sum to troll us, at least try and get our heads right. You know it annoys me when people try to sort out alignment via X head when Y head is speaking.

These last 10or so pages are shut btw

I have made my berth read fairly clear
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (isolation #464) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:44 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4002, KoreanBBQ wrote:
daykill:MC Maraca
Yawn. You're terrible at this game, mr. already claimed vt and "dayvigging" the mason.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (isolation #465) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 am

Post by MC Maraca »

And that is obv a gambit.

Your so transparent.

I don't have comp access for a while so nothing to in depth here, srry if I dissapoint
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4008 (isolation #466) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:51 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Well, if you just shot the masons as a dayvig; you're a scum dayvig so that works itself out badly for your wincon. So uh no shit.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4009 (isolation #467) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:51 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4007, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 4001, MC Maraca wrote: I have made my berth read fairly clear
So vote him already.
You're not my real dad.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (isolation #468) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:57 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4012, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 4009, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 4007, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 4001, MC Maraca wrote: I have made my berth read fairly clear
So vote him already.
You're not my real dad.
Mara-Bert connection found.

The last read of Bert was that you were "ok with lynching". I asked you your Bert read, you implied that it had not changed. So....why would you not hop on the Bert wagon? Who is a better wagon than Bert?
I'm not if I should call you stupid here, or let it speak for itself. Different heads.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (isolation #469) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:58 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Because i am not cabd.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4015 (isolation #470) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:05 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Regardless, I am ok with lynching bert but I am not at all interested in laying down a vote at this moment when the day has just started and I can still talk to nqcho about stuff.

We aren't going to last forever
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4017 (isolation #471) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:10 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4016, KoreanBBQ wrote:But laying down a vote like...won't lynch him.

I just...

I have a headache.
Hint: we're doing it to piss you offffffff~
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (isolation #472) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

pretty much, yeah.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4031 (isolation #473) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

but he is still a great person
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4034 (isolation #474) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4027, Cephrir wrote:"this and I don't feel like you properly responded to this?"
Mara clarified it was a typo a few posts later so yes we kind of did.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4035 (isolation #475) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

And for the record, there's an internal fight going on about f16 and casso in our Skype area. Cabd (me, hi) says f16 town after last few irl days of day 1. Mara thinks opposite. flip respectively for nachothor.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (isolation #476) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3950, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Arthur, I buy that you wouldn't have liked to kill Tammy but it is still possible that your buddies wanted to kill her despite your objections. I am taking it as null.
the Tammy kill was weird and causes nothing but WIFOM.

I don't actually understand why she was killed, she would have made a great tool in making a shitton of noise

I would have never gotten over my paranoia over her without a flip

and at some point, I might have even tried to make a case against her
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (isolation #477) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4035, MC Maraca wrote:Cabd (me, hi) says f16 town after last few irl days of day 1. Mara thinks opposite.
Hint: I'm almost done winning the battle.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (isolation #478) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4038, pieguyn wrote:especially if maracabd's idea about daychat is correct
It's not an idea. It's a fact. Masons having daytalk and scum NOT having daytalk wouldn't be in a normal game, which this explicitly is.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4042 (isolation #479) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3598, MC Maraca wrote:Tammy, I wrote that huge wall rant when I woke up in the morning.

I mistyped, meant to say I had a hard time seeing F-16 TOWN, though considering I was scum-reading him all day, and Nacho doing the opposite (and thor too, while I'm at it) uhh...
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4051 (isolation #480) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4049, DOMO wrote:
vote cephrir

Towning me so hard is sketchy as fuck. He's recently been scum with me and knows I'm capable of acting town when scum. There's no way he can be this confident he's town unless he actually knows.

if I had a penny for every time someone scum-read me with that kinda reason, I'd be one rich mother fucker
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (isolation #481) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3841, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3769, MC Maraca wrote:
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
BROseidon
MafiaSSK/Bert

I think Sakura is town.
Norlkaz is pure null.
SAD is null leaning town right now. Bert point on why SAD is unlikely to defend SSK as scum is actually a pretty good point.
SSK, no clue.
Bert, town.
I did.
then why are you so confident in your read on him this game when he completely fooled you there?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (isolation #482) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Jesus Domo

just stop, please

you're killing me with you're towniness, never thought I would meet someone who was more paranoid than I was :/
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (isolation #483) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4063, geists wrote:I'm really uncomfortable with this game about now in case anyone cares.
Now that the liquor has loosened you up a bit, feel free to talk to me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (isolation #484) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Mara is right re: domo though~
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4073 (isolation #485) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4070, geists wrote:Remind me what mara thinks.
About who?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (isolation #486) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4060, MC Maraca wrote:Jesus Domo

just stop, please

you're killing me with you're towniness, never thought I would meet someone who was more paranoid than I was :/
^mara
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (isolation #487) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4077, DOMO wrote:Also, god I hate hydras
It's funny cuz domo started as a hydra~
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (isolation #488) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

He's talking about casso explaining shit away by pointing to the other head.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (isolation #489) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4081, DOMO wrote:A failed hydra at that. I think my partner made two or three posts before bailing.
Crabd was too; I know that feel. So was kyubey and so was trust fund.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4084 (isolation #490) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4082, geists wrote:Right now I think Nacho is town.
How town? You're about the only thing holding me back from voting him right now.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4086 (isolation #491) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4085, goodmorning wrote:I feel like this is a gigantic scumtell from upper-level hydrae, am I right or am I right?
MC Maraca wrote:
In post 4082, geists wrote:Right now I think Nacho is town.
How town? You're about the
only
thing holding me back from voting him right now.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (isolation #492) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4090, DOMO wrote:
In post 4081, DOMO wrote:bert mara f16 geists I am not willing to lynch today.
Oh yeah add SSK BBQ and whoever the mason is to this list. Who's the mason again?
I am.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4097 (isolation #493) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4096, Cephrir wrote:Man MCM I really wish you would for sure claim whether or not you're masons with this since since it's basically out there anyway and I'd love to not spend my time trying to lynch it.
I'm (cabd) masons with marangal.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4104 (isolation #494) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

He's lying about our fight over you :(

though the nachothor one is pretty legit
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (isolation #495) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4019, Cephrir wrote:I see someone voting Bert. They should probably stop that.

Continuation of catchup incoming.
tell me why

also tell me what problems do you have over my T/S list.

other than Falcon/tammy being scum
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4106 (isolation #496) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 3983, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Leftovers:
14) BRO
15) Norlkaz
16) Cephrir
17) Arthur
I like Arthur and Bro (for scum) from this list the most I think
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4147 (isolation #497) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 am

Post by MC Maraca »

MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (isolation #498) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:06 am

Post by MC Maraca »

As in "doc usually serves as the godfather for a gunsmith; especially when there's a full vig in the setup"
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (isolation #499) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:06 am

Post by MC Maraca »

But larger? It might be, but with masons instead of innocent child.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (isolation #500) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:57 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Being privy to some of the musings of the NRG; I feel it's very likely we have a town jailkeeper or joat with X-shot protects; and a scumdoc, than the alternate. They're very much about giving scumteams less power lately. But as domon and ceph mentioned, the correct play here is to force him to keep "protecting" the town PRs regardless.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (isolation #501) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4251, geists wrote:my townreads should be treated as though they're written on stone tablets.
To be fair they kind of lynch-crucified the last person that claimed his laws were on stone tablets.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4383 (isolation #502) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

LETS START 2014 WITH A SCUM LYNCH, WHO'S WITH ME

MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (isolation #503) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Catching up later, but does anyone else think that Pie's catch up post feels artificial?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4385 (isolation #504) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4352, Norlkaz wrote: I am somewhat disgusted by MC / GM being masons, but they laid considerable groundwork for the claim and haven't backed down.
It's worth mentioning that Marangal claimed masons as scum in Wingate, but she was also scummier in that game.
No, I claimed being in a neighborhood, as a lover-pair who's alignment was confirmed to me.

all of which was true, the only technical lying point would be the actual alignment part.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4489 (isolation #505) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4388, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4383, MC Maraca wrote:HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

LETS START 2014 WITH A SCUM LYNCH, WHO'S WITH ME

why desp?
why not Desp?

He's pretty much ignored everything I've stated post-mason claim and his chances of being scum is much higher than it is for anyone else. he isn't as engaged as I would think he would be, and he still didn't explain why he thought the things I've done this game isn't indicative of town-mara
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (isolation #506) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4122, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 4015, MC Maraca wrote:Regardless, I am ok with lynching bert but I am not at all interested in laying down a vote at this moment when the day has just started and I can still talk to nqcho about stuff.

We aren't going to last forever
:igmeou:
Why would you lynch Bert?
I've stated why several time prior to this question.

He isn't a very memorable person in my mind, easily buried to the back of my head, and I don't know why.

He should be one of the most memorable people here, but he isn't, even muffin is placing a bigger mark on this game compared to Bert from where I'm standing.
In post 4123, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 4052, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 3841, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3769, MC Maraca wrote:
Norlkaz
Ser Arthur Dayne
BROseidon
MafiaSSK/Bert

I think Sakura is town.
Norlkaz is pure null.
SSK, no clue.
Bert, town.
I did.
then why are you so confident in your read on him this game when he completely fooled you there?
My play there was some of the shittiest town play that I've put into a thread in a very, very long time. I'm pretty aware where I went wrong in my Bert-town assertion there, just like where I went wrong in my you-town and NS-town assertions (posting? town!). I think that the Bert has a certain something that he never really came close to having in BRO-game.

What is Cabd-read on Bert?
and what's that?

I'm unsure, but I've been pursuing him for a while and he hasn't stopped me or voiced opposition to my read on him and he's pretty aware of it so...

this is a pretty late response, but I still don't agree with your read on him and I don't agree with the reasons of why you town-read him.

his pieces of concern are pieces of concern that is very easily crafted, and nothing to far off from what I've seen him do.. I think
His aggression in him making you see the black-list tell isn't all that potent, nor is it all that great ( and I can't really find any comparisons to him and Mutters/bert in Wingate)

the genuine paranoia is... ok, I guess and him fluidly going from on person to another RE suspicion does seem kinda townish, but this is about the only thing that I can see as possible town-points and it really isn't even a whole lot of it.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4493 (isolation #507) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4430, Norlkaz wrote:My EARS said "WORMSIGN" while I was reading Nacho's #4410.
I had to look around and make sure that wasn't somebody's ringtone or something.
The post is alarming because the primary purpose seems to be showing us how much work Nacho is doing.
His descriptions are too detailed for a notes-to-self post but too mashed-together for a persuasive post.

Geists being our Official Town Leader is something I approve of.
I would appreciate improved quality controls on your posts so that I can work with you, though.
I selected Norlkaz for this game over Llamarble because Norlkaz generates pristine, beautiful ISOs, which should ensure people actually read my posts.
I still think Casso is town, though that is still something we don't necessarily see eye to eye on

The last time Nacho was able to make a case as scum that resulted in me completely dropping my tunnel was... Never.

his walls weren't really that special, but I can see the genuineness behind it, but the way he broke down the F-16 case is pretty fucking awesome
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4494 (isolation #508) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

It's also pretty important to note that Nachoscum is hardly (if ever) a person that catches my attention in games, while Nachotown makes me smile, and laugh, and makes me feel like this game might go somewhere, and Nachotown is able to put reason into my head even when others are unsuccessful no matter how hard they try
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4523 (isolation #509) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:54 am

Post by MC Maraca »

MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4526 (isolation #510) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:14 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4524, DOMO wrote:I think SSK is scum.

I do not think we should lynch him today.
I'm kinda there with ya too.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4529 (isolation #511) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:57 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Bert, that wasn't mara.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4544 (isolation #512) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

See here's the thing. By saying "we'll leave SSK around so that he has to protect the PR but don't worry we all know he's really scum anyways" we've removed the motivation for SSK and his team to play along, that is, the chance of salvaging his slot. So I think nati's got the right idea here.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4546 (isolation #513) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4545, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I was torn about SSK. On one hand, even if he were scum, I felt that it would allow DOMO to give us one more perhaps crucial investigation. But at the rate this is going, they'll probably kill him anyways and claim that SSK was roleblocked or whatever because it doesn't really seem like anyone is buying his claim. I am leaning towards just lynching SSK today. Will think about it.
You're a minute late there. Try to keep up.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4729 (isolation #514) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Mini prod dodge because this head forgot this game existed for a bit.

Also I don't recall how far back it was, but Nero you suck at recognizing jokes. And also your head is usually up your ass a la FE:A so I'm p. much relying on gif to sort you out.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4767 (isolation #515) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:00 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4765, BROseidon wrote:Can we put ThorCho out of their misery yet?
This is where I'm at and mara is flailing wildly at me to stop but i don't wanna it feels so goooooood
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (isolation #516) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 am

Post by MC Maraca »

DOMO, i'm gonna abuse my confirmed town status here a bit and tell you as nicely as I can to drop it. There's things going on outside the game, and the site in general right now, that has ffery on the very edge of her play.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (isolation #517) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

and this head comes back to life

I guess

I'm behind roughly 10 pages

someone tell me what happened

what I should do

and why godtown and Doc Claim have the two biggest wagons

someone tell me why Desp wagon hasn't gone off

someone explain Pie town, because I don't see it

anndd....

I think that's it
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (isolation #518) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4866, Generic wrote:Oh, and koreanBBQ as strong town?

Curveballs are one thing, I can't understand the mindfuck you are pulling with that one though.
What's your issue with KBBQ?

I also have them as strong town, always have, regardless of how annoying Nero is.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4907 (isolation #519) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4896, Bert wrote:Mara I miss when you are really tunnely on someone. You're kinda giving Cabd the steering wheel
Kinda, yeah but if you like tunnel mara so much, why don't you bring her back to life by helping her lynch the one she wants for today?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4908 (isolation #520) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4489, MC Maraca wrote:why not Desp?

He's pretty much ignored everything I've stated post-mason claim and his chances of being scum is much higher than it is for anyone else. he isn't as engaged as I would think he would be, and he still didn't explain why he thought the things I've done this game isn't indicative of town-mara
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (isolation #521) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4516, Desperado wrote:
In post 4489, MC Maraca wrote:He's pretty much ignored everything I've stated post-mason claim and his chances of being scum is much higher than it is for anyone else. he isn't as engaged as I would think he would be, and he still didn't explain why he thought the things I've done this game isn't indicative of town-mara
isn't that what you wanted? enough with this "but dat daytalk!!!!" bullshit--you took the easy way out and now i get to call you town and ignore you

why the fuck would i waste my already limited time justifying my scumread on you from before you claimed mason?

ps your stickiness here isn't helping my nightmares at all
and this is his response to that post.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5101 (isolation #522) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4910, DOMO wrote:
In post 3403, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3298, Bert wrote:But falcon, lynching a lurker/useless one gives us little to no info to work off
The only information lynching strong town gives us is that we're a bunch of idiots, which is not something I'm prepared to learn so early in the game.
In post 3133, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3125, MC Maraca wrote:Pedit: why don't you all lynch F-16
Unvote: Stuffed Crust
Vote: F-16

Done.
I don't even have a case on him. I don't care.
Right, so have you played f16 before?
In post 3283, Casso the King of Seals wrote:5. F-16_Fighting_Falcon Townish.
In post 3308, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Looking at some things that I am not allowed to admit exist, I would just like to clarify that I really like the idea of Pie getting lynched.
What the fuck is this?
In post 3346, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3343, Bert wrote:Are you sure as heck that Falcon and Ffery are town
I am.
I'm also sure as heck that Stuffed Crust is town and the two top wagons suck quite a bit. Do you want to move your vote Sakura with us so the Day 1 lynch doesn't suck?
note - vote is still on f16
In post 3354, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 3353, Bert wrote:Why are you spending time now just tunneling Sakura?

Why now, why not earlier on during my stay here

P-edit: ok...
So do I have your vote yet?
note - yes, still
In post 3430, Casso the King of Seals wrote:I was hoping that I would be able to attract more votes than Tammy's, but with ffery and Bert liable to join soon we can make this at least as big as the F-16 wagon.

Mac, please don't stop posting.

VOTE: Sakura Hana
And finally he shifts, and showing an awareness that he's been on f16 for so long.

What the fuck is this?
In post 3593, Casso the King of Seals wrote:DOMO if Nati says no on SSK.
Oh yeah he tried to talk town into panic lynching me while I was on V/LA. No case, just higher chance of scum in a group containing me and SAD. And this was after I said lynching him on d1 was a huge mistake because it's nachothor. This is the same hydra that said earlier he hates lynching strong town players early. And they're happy to pick me off without me being able to claim or defend myself, because of a random unsubstanciated read.

I'm convinced he's scum.
You do realize that

1: Nacho and Thor are two different people in that hydra
2: Nacho has been hard defending f-16 and the only reason their vote was on him was because Thor had put it there
3: Nacho didn't wanna move the vote without finding a common ground, first and F-16 wasn't in danger of getting lynched at the point of where the wagon was sitting in that state
4:Hydra diss. is a real thing
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5102 (isolation #523) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 4911, DOMO wrote:Gonna focus on BBQ after some food. I've seen enough of casso. Solid scum read. This is nothing like town nacho or town thor, except in glimpses, ie when they realise they need to town the fuck up. Less scumhunting and more reactionary posts, asking qeustions rather than pointing fingers, trying to get votes on someone he's reading town. I mean wtf is this? How is it so difficult to lynch this slot?

BECAUSE THEY ARE SCUM.
how many times have you played with both of them, and how many times where you correct in reading them?

More Desperado votes would be nice

and people not on a big wagon need to get on one, right now
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5106 (isolation #524) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5103, Bert wrote:Is this Mara
Yes, Dear

how does that one quote make Desp townish? (I mean, I know it has a subtle paranoia vibe, but... that kind is not that hard to fake)
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5213 (isolation #525) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5109, DOMO wrote:A handful between then, don't recall either being scum so we're talking a small sample of town games, thus I'm still learning their games.
Then Trust my read on Nacho.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (isolation #526) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:42 am

Post by MC Maraca »

This is probably the last day we'll have three confirmed towns around, so ffery, we need to make the best of this slog of a game.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5356 (isolation #527) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:44 am

Post by MC Maraca »

I'm pretty sure I want to sit down and do what we did on day one of 165 but this time it won't be scum me shaping your reads.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5360 (isolation #528) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5357, geists wrote:Chat as needed, but just know that we've talked and we're not moving our vote until he's dead.
Yeah I know we're going there too; I'm just saying.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5363 (isolation #529) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5361, MafiaSSK wrote:You guys know something? I like cheese. Ask me questions about cheese and then maybe I'll claim.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5364 (isolation #530) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:51 am

Post by MC Maraca »

That said, don't let the obvscum goad you into voting, I intend to use this game day properly.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5366 (isolation #531) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:52 am

Post by MC Maraca »

Sure. When you're ready, name a day and a player.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5407 (isolation #532) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5405, Cabd wrote:
In post 5404, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 5402, goodmorning wrote:I've done some reading. I agree SSK is today's lynch. I still want Casso and Cephrir dead.

Today, my task is going to be over figuring out that messy pile of people I don't really know about.

P-EDIT

CASSO NO ES TOWN

STAHP
Would scum-Casso suggest a flashlynch on his buddy near the deadline?
Yes, marketplace mafia for an example.
^me
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5524 (isolation #533) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Hi

V/laish for a week

I'll let C do the steering for now, I guess

VOTE:casso
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5529 (isolation #534) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

Ffery. There was a good case on casso made by GM, and I for one am quite trusting it, and as for mara, well, SHE made that vote, not me.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5533 (isolation #535) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5531, geists wrote:
In post 5529, MC Maraca wrote:Ffery. There was a good case on casso made by GM, and I for one am quite trusting it, and as for mara, well, SHE made that vote, not me.
And you're thinking that we should lynch casso rather than SSK today?
No, but the vote on them is symbolic. We're obviously still lynching the confirmed scum today. It being on casso or being in "not voting" makes no large issue.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5589 (isolation #536) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5536, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 5529, MC Maraca wrote:Ffery. There was a good case on casso made by GM, and I for one am quite trusting it, and as for mara, well, SHE made that vote, not me.

Call this vote on you symbolic because the GM case on me is shit and everyone knows it.
You know that we're town, and that vote isn't gonna do anything. You also know that I've been defending you, so me placing that vote didn't just come from no where. If you're town, instead of OMGUS'ing and attempting to flail, it'll probably be more conductive if you gave my hydra partner and my mason partner a reason to read you as town
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5616 (isolation #537) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5592, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5589, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 5536, Casso the King of Seals wrote:

Call this vote on you symbolic because the GM case on me is shit and everyone knows it.
You know that we're town, and that vote isn't gonna do anything. You also know that I've been defending you, so me placing that vote didn't just come from no where. If you're town, instead of OMGUS'ing and attempting to flail, it'll probably be more conductive if you gave my hydra partner and my mason partner a reason to read you as town
Has he not already given you 499 reasons
They apparently aren't good enough, since every defense I have tried to give fall of deaf ears, and I'm even starting to reconsider my stance on them
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5617 (isolation #538) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5607, Cabd wrote:Can we stop voting ssk now so ffery and i can talk? i dont even care if everyone else prod dodges until we're done.
In post 5612, Cabd wrote:As soon as I get out of the tub and get to quote these hydra slips? Yeah.
In post 5614, Cabd wrote:Ok I lied, going to bed soon, tomorrow afternoon-evening is a date, ffery/.

Oh and also light scumread on norlkaz right now.
Here you go, Cabd!
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5693 (isolation #539) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

@ffery, I'm around.

@falcon what am I; chopped liver?
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5695 (isolation #540) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

I disagree with the notion of leaving scum alive on principle knowing the vig is already gone. I am however willing to listen to a good case made for acting otherwise.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5713 (isolation #541) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:46 am

Post by MC Maraca »

I'm around.

PSA: If anyone would like to flip out and get paranoid on my mason status now, given the events of mini 1531, speak now or forever hold your peace.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5715 (isolation #542) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 am

Post by MC Maraca »

I won by getting a mason to fakeclaim masons with me, nightkilled her before she could reveal the trick, and dominated. It's in coney island.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5719 (isolation #543) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by MC Maraca »

I always do this, generic-san. As soon as a game ends I bring it up in others as a courtesy for players that meta-read.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5727 (isolation #544) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 am

Post by MC Maraca »

With as much niceness as I can say this, bert.

Shut up and let us talk.

You're only making noise.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5728 (isolation #545) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5725, geists wrote:
In post 5713, MC Maraca wrote:I'm around.
Let's do something, then.

Who do you want to start with?
Llamarble is the most worrying. I want to start there.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5732 (isolation #546) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:53 am

Post by MC Maraca »

In post 5731, geists wrote:
In post 5728, MC Maraca wrote:
In post 5725, geists wrote:
In post 5713, MC Maraca wrote:I'm around.
Let's do something, then.

Who do you want to start with?
Llamarble is the most worrying. I want to start there.
Zero completed games. No experiential meta.

What did you think of F-16's meta?
I'm aware it's a cold call. Once I get out of my meeting I was planning on comparing my own notes to F-16's and going from there.
MC Maraca
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
MC Maraca
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5761 (isolation #547) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by MC Maraca »

As much as I enjoy the passive aggressive talk of ongoings and shit, ALL OF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Signed: Guy who reads all the games

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”