NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 723, DOMO wrote:Aw man I got a sick read. GiF is scum.
I had a gut townread on them, could you explain please? or is it related to how you thought it was Nero's play?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

Greetings,

Nacho's desire to get into a hydra with me when I *specifically* discuss about the entire concept of my hopes for a hydra being that someone is the posting head and I just get to spew thoughts into a QT is not really amusing to me at this stage.

He's not even doing a good job expressing my thoughts and outrage, in my opinion. Probably because he's convinced he has to paraphrase from a ruddy Hydra QT - which literally makes no sense, copypasta that gak, Nach!

I see people say they can have trouble reading Nach and then admit I'm in the mix and are wondering about reading me... ::insert noise of a back of throat chuckle mixed with a smirk::

In OTHER news!

Let's hit these strokes which Nacho didn't convey for me due to general suckage;
In the QT Thor sez wrote:You can tell Geist Thor thinks his push is silly.

You mentioned Brian no more or less than Tammy or Ceph during your posting catchup. It's skeevy to isolate one and try to paint it as an attempt to push a weak player when;

1. We're voting elsewhere.
2. We are mentioning multiple other players as much or more.
3. I wasn't even aware Brian was the easy mislynch that everyone is frothing about.
Seriously, what is this?
I already think your silly backside is scummy and THIS is your big push on our slot? Color me un-ruddy-impressed.
Get to justifying this gak right now.
In the QT Thor sez wrote:I don't like how Tammy is getting into a fight with half a hydra's head, and then the other head is like 'I know what Head 1 is doing, I'mma sit back!' and Tammy just keeps punching as though he said nothing...makes it feel fake to me, like she realizes she's supposed to put on a show and is doing what is expected of her.

She's fake playing to her town meta, is what I'm saying.
I wanna get this one out here too. What was that gak Tammy? WHile we're at it, MC can help further justify it as well since apparently it was a major town read in their mind while looking immensely fake to me.
She even basically calmed down in like thirty seconds. It felt VERY fake.
Justify pl0x!
Links to blow ups that look of similar "Realness" to this one as a counterpoint would be awesome.
I don't recall Tammy ever blowing up like that and then going insta-calm in anything I've seen her in though.
In post 666, KoreanBBQ wrote:Your seemingly-blank-looking-null read on Casso doesn't help anyone either ♫
Have...you even offered a read on this slot? Y'know, as long as you're complaining others haven't?
In post 669, pieguyn wrote:it seems really weird considering he hadn't included pitoli in his reads list wall before then.
Um...literally the only list we'd made prior to this was one I made.
And it was a town list.
So...whut?

@Goodmorning - I look forward to hearing all your thoughts from your last iso read, and am prepared to wait a few days/weeks for you to catchup and then do an additional iso read, I bet it will be revealing. I'll admit what I expect to be revealed is that you are scum, but I'm a touch the pessimist at heart.

At this stage of the game I'm bored enough to pretty much vote whomever if other players would just ruddy get their act together enough to actually agree on someone to push. I think THIS SLOT might be the biggest unified push to date, and we have like two votes on us. It's pretty obnoxious.

Some people should vote Pitoli or GM or Geist or BBQ or Tammy or something. I'll be there for you, heck, I'd even yell down Nacho on Tammy and push it to L-1 if it just meant an L-1 would happen prior to page 40 of this game.

@Falcon - sheep me.
@Desp - if you don't wanna read, sheep me.
@KoreanBBQ - I think you look scummy, sheep me.
@Domo - SHEEP!
@MafiaSSK - I have cookies, sheep me.
@Tammy - I have Nachos, sheep me.

Don't make me have to become the active head out of rage and boredom, I'll do it.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Unvote: Pitoli
Vote: KoreanBBQ

Wagon, wagon, wagon!
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 725, Sakura Hana wrote:I had a gut townread on them, could you explain please? or is it related to how you thought it was Nero's play?
I was TheReverend in xeno, and I've never played nero or gif as DOMO that I can recall, I'm thinking he picked up DOMO = rev from the scum QT.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 pm

@Sakura - sheep me and vote your gut town read anyway.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 728, DOMO wrote:
In post 725, Sakura Hana wrote:I had a gut townread on them, could you explain please? or is it related to how you thought it was Nero's play?
I was TheReverend in xeno, and I've never played nero or gif as DOMO that I can recall, I'm thinking he picked up DOMO = rev from the scum QT.
Actually I've seen you outing yourself in one of the large game signup. (Plus the altslip you made in some game I was semi-following.)
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:58 pm

In post 726, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 666, KoreanBBQ wrote:Your seemingly-blank-looking-null read on Casso doesn't help anyone either ♫
Have...you even offered a read on this slot? Y'know, as long as you're complaining others haven't?
Hey, ScumBBQ, whassup?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

That's an interesting thought actually. Ok i'll sheep for now.
Unvote

@Thor/Nacho: What are your thoughts on F-16 wrt my post regarding him during my catch ups?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

#swagginwagon
vote: BBQ
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 658, KoreanBBQ wrote:Also at this point I'm almost ready for a readlist but I'm gonna talk with nero first.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So pieguy you're joining a wagon where Me and NachoThor are on, and supposedly we're your scumreads, thoughts on that?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 730, KoreanBBQ wrote:Actually I've seen you outing yourself in one of the large game signup. (Plus the altslip you made in some game I was semi-following.)
While it's entirely possible that you simply checked my posting history, I have to acknowledge it's a pretty weak attack. I'm not really all that convinced. I didn't notice when I first looked at xeno but I posted as DOMO during the game's post mortem, so while you might have picked it up from the scum QT, it could be any number of places.

Fair enough I need more than that for korean.

unvote

Right let's ISO the wagonners.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

NachoThor is null and I got captivated by Thor's post there owo

I've retracted my scumread on you thx to our interaction earlier. I'd think you would have picked up on this given I wanted to work with you 0.0
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh yeah he was null, I remembered wrong, nevermind!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 pm

@Sakura - I presume you mean the "accusing someone of being agreeable while being agreeable themselves" bit?

I can't tell you Nacho's thoughts because he is generally failing, albeit maybe due to weekend, but he will probably supply them when he shows up again, and if he doesn't remind me and we'll slap him and then he will.

I find the tell...okay. I've mostly given up on hypocrisy as a tell since town are hypocritical all the time. I've seen lurkers make lurk scum cases while being town and lurky...meh. Also, to a certain extent, whether or not you might think someone else being agreeable is scummy doesn't mean you consider being agreeable a scumtell, it might just be in that situation and/or with that player. Looking at what Falcon is calling out, I certainly agree that it felt almost overly affable - certainly more so than anything I'd do during a push. I'll admit I'm not sure what over-affability you're really seeing from Falcon, but if it's there then, yeah, sure, hypocrisy.

In a general sense I've found his slot town-ish. I'd certainly vote him at this stage if he actually garnered some real traction, but I'd consider it akin to a policy lynch and would contentedly abandon it if it slowed or I got bored.

@DOMO - you are full of fail and make baby seals cry!
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 pm

@DOMO - also, you are slowing and examinging a fearsome wagon of...four voters! GAH! Hatred!
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 1, Votecount 13
KoreanBBQ (6)
-
Brian Skies, Tammy, MafiaSSK, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, pieguyn

Stuffed Crust (2)
-
Cephrir, KoreanBBQ

MC Maraca (1)
-
pitoli

Casso the King of Seals (1)
-
BROseidon

geists (1)
-
Generic

goodmorning (1)
-
talah

BROseidon (1)
-
Stuffed Crust

Tammy (1)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Generic (1)
-
goodmorning

Not Voting (5)
-
roflcopter, Desperado, geists, MC Maraca, DOMO

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 20th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-20 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
DOMO is V/LA until Monday.
Last edited by Empire on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Though, I guess it *is* the biggest wagon of the ruddy game, so, yeah, let's slow down for fifteen pages to go over it for a while and then we can try a five vote wagon to shake things up.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Alright Thor's most prob. Town.

SHEEPING TIME PEOPLE!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 740, Casso the King of Seals wrote:@DOMO - also, you are slowing and examinging a fearsome wagon of...four voters! GAH! Hatred!
Seven, actually. Having been accustomed to 7 votes d1 lynch, I thought I got quicklynched for a second so I checked the votes.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 623, Sakura Hana wrote:Here's the part where i realize I forgot to bookmark this thread, got 24 pages to catch up on
Here's the part where I drop a "town tell". Who forgets a game in which they rolled scum?

I see sakura has already drawn heat for this and as such don't need another explanation. I leave it here because I too feel it's scummy.
In post 714, Sakura Hana wrote:Also, Hi DOMO, nice that we meet again in a game that looks more mafia than the last one.
In post 718, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually this is something I agree with.
In post 732, Sakura Hana wrote:That's an interesting thought actually. Ok i'll sheep for now.
Unvote
Sakura hi's me and then moves from "gut town read" to voting korean next post. It feels like an attempt to buddy me up, which is then followed up with her sheeping my weak attack on korean.

This doesn't feel like town at all.
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:12 pm

@DOMO - if she was buddying anyone she was buddying me, what the frell?
Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:13 pm

In post 744, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 740, Casso the King of Seals wrote:@DOMO - also, you are slowing and examinging a fearsome wagon of...four voters! GAH! Hatred!
Seven, actually. Having been accustomed to 7 votes d1 lynch, I thought I got quicklynched for a second so I checked the votes.
Actually yeah, that was bigger than I thought, I am pleased.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hey thor why don't you talk about what you loved about my opening?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 739, Casso the King of Seals wrote:@DOMO - you are full of fail and make baby seals cry!
Why would you think this? I might not be right, but I'm getting reads from my interactions with people. My reads are developing all the time and as such I feel like I'm doing the opposite of fail. That's not to say my reads are right, I'm saying I'm happy with my progress. If you're not, tough luck.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”