Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5797 (isolation #400) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by shos »

Mhork, how does these work together
In post 4820, Lord Mhork wrote:
I didn't watch shos because A) night 1 is a dumb night for actions in a massive game, B) I still don't understand what the fuck shos' role is and he's sketch as fuck.

I was trying to pressure you because we only had one shot and you weren't blocked or shot or anything.
In post 4822, Lord Mhork wrote:I watched Nero
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5798 (isolation #401) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by shos »

What you are saying basically is that you were Bo7, quit, and you are town. Now, you can use "your cunning" to watch someone but only once in the game. Then you say N1 is stupid for any night actions in such a large game, but you DID waste your one shot watch on nero thay night.

That sounds like the single worst fakeclaim evar inthe history of the universe and all its parallel universes.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5799 (isolation #402) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by shos »

Read the wiki. It makes no sense whatspever. He was a sortof engineer, doesnt fit watcher.

Re: betrayal
Sp you were scum and only after lemnis death you betray? So you know who scum is?
Crapload of shit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5874 (isolation #403) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: zmuffin

All aboard thr scumtrain!

I got lotz to say but from comp not phone

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5876 (isolation #404) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5875, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5855, Nero Cain wrote:Shos *might* be the SK but it really doesn't matter 'cause he's not living to lylo and its time to kill team scum. So stop being pissed that he killed your buddy.

vote:Majiffy

Psst.

Yer voting obvtown.
axcually
Why is it not an option that sk naraku can control one of the scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5877 (isolation #405) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by shos »

In post 5825, Cephrir wrote:Hm, now that you think about it, it kinda does make sense that so many personalities were squirreled away in this guy. You know what, I'm not even gonna try to make you feel bad about killing this dude. He's kind of just a big jerk.

Abomination was
Bankotsu, Band of Seven Mafia Even Night Jewel Cop/1-shot Jewel Thief

Btw this along with being a cw to lemni should make me confnotBo7 to all imo

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5878 (isolation #406) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by shos »

Also theres GOTTA be scum on xpf wagon yesterday since the abom pynch had so much rsistance

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5879 (isolation #407) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by shos »

Zmuffin, BoP, Majiffy, aronis.

That is my list for tonight. Shame I cannot vig tonight

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5880 (isolation #408) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by shos »

Also I officially ask to be protected tonight. I will also be able tp confirm being targetted.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5884 (isolation #409) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:25 am

Post by shos »

I truly suck eh, nailing 2 scum while being a cw to both, that must be a real scummy behavior

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5918 (isolation #410) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:49 am

Post by shos »

Zmuff, any personal attacks you can take up your butt; I'm not someone who cares, so save your energy. You calling me stupid repeatedly is not achieving anything, I think you should just read the fucking thread and then when you know what you're talking about, you can make yourself look like a not-ass again.
Here, my comments on your 'omgwtupidposts' post(inside the spoiler)
In post 5902, zMuffinMan wrote:
Spoiler: i feel dumber reading shos's posts, the only-looking-at-recent-posts version
In post 5795, shos wrote:So it is either youscum, or we have 6 man scumteam, or..

How is this wrong.? we assumed until now that we're up against the Band of Seven; now, if he WAS a band of seven, and now isn't, doesn't make it 6? which kinda changes the game state vastly?

In post 5796, shos wrote:How comes you never said anything about how scum are a 6man team and not 7 as everybody kept saying?

Mhork's claim was fishy as hell, and he said that the change happened as a result of Lemni's death or something(still need clarification here). so the question is basically 'did you change alignments' or is it just flavor shit speaking? I don't recall any analysis brought in by you here.

In post 5797, shos wrote:Mhork, how does these work together
In post 4820, Lord Mhork wrote:
I didn't watch shos because A) night 1 is a dumb night for actions in a massive game, B) I still don't understand what the fuck shos' role is and he's sketch as fuck.

I was trying to pressure you because we only had one shot and you weren't blocked or shot or anything.
In post 4822, Lord Mhork wrote:I watched Nero

how is this stupid.? in the ISO it doesn't say preciesly when a day moves by. I thought he watched nero N1, and it happened N2. OMG SO STUPID SHOS MUST BE A REAL RETARD. I'm sure that you could tell the difference of course when you've read so much of the game.

In post 5798, shos wrote:What you are saying basically is that you were Bo7, quit, and you are town. Now, you can use "your cunning" to watch someone but only once in the game. Then you say N1 is stupid for any night actions in such a large game, but you DID waste your one shot watch on nero thay night.

That sounds like the single worst fakeclaim evar inthe history of the universe and all its parallel universes.
see above.

In post 5799, shos wrote:Read the wiki. It makes no sense whatspever. He was a sortof engineer, doesnt fit watcher.

Re: betrayal
Sp you were scum and only after lemnis death you betray? So you know who scum is?
Crapload of shit
again, what is stupid in that? this really does not make sense, as Kagami confirmed too.enlighten me about how it makes sense?

In post 5878, shos wrote:Also theres GOTTA be scum on xpf wagon yesterday since the abom pynch had so much rsistance
seriously, how is this stupid? what's wrong in this analysis?

In post 5880, shos wrote:Also I officially ask to be protected tonight. I will also be able tp confirm being targetted.
see below

awful, awful posting

especially the last one since he is assuming he was JKed by scum and asking for doc protection

In post 5903, zMuffinMan wrote:PLUS LOL AT SCUM EVER KILLING HIM

would literally be playing against their win con from what i've read

Why not kill me? I am a town PR who gains either vig powers or some other random power which they do not know; I have shot one of them already, beat one of them as a cw D1, and other than Majiffy(and you but nobody cares) I don't think anyone thinks I'm scum, so I'm really not quite the lynch bait. This night there have been three kills, fitting with my claim of being a vig when there's an SK and scum out there- but alas, you wouldn't know; don't you think if I was lying a vig would've claimed? and I'm sure your mind just didn't take my claim, it being SO ELABORATE OMFG.

also, compare to others - who have not claimed any real too significant power so far. why not? I want to be docced to be able to gain another vig kill. if I die on tomorrow's night, I will kill while doing that, so I can live with it.

so basically, you've shown how little you understand in this game, shut the fuck up and cut it out with the personal attacks. read the fuck up, then post content that is not ignorable.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5921 (isolation #411) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:00 am

Post by shos »

In post 5904, Oversoul wrote:
Everything there is accounted for and that means Shos is the town Vig.
Can we please stop going down that rabbit hole?
<3

I am suspicious of Kagami. A lot of her play has revolved around flavor aspects. With Ceph not being a first time mod and having Cabd as a backup and reviewer, I don't think they would let flavor dictate too much (a la Foxfire with Xo). Why do you keep insisting on pushing the flavor angle? I thought your play was town up until that flavor stuff on Xo yesterday. I'm not so sure anymore.
But the ideas so far seem to fit the flavor. I like it that way, and I think it's not breakable, see my last LotR game. Rather, I viewed it as quite town because the flavor knowledge actually set some things right - for example, how I dueled majiffy D1 and made a mistake assuming flavor wasn't relevant considering Majiffy wasn't Hosho, but then Kagami proved it OK with Ryiujin. That along with the fact that Serene/sven slot flipped Hosenki fits with Adamanat Barrage - which means that me dueling is also fitting to a flavorcop. considering we know 2 scum flipped band of seven, that's very valuable *AHEM*ZMUFFIN*AHEM* when you think about it. it can prove someone is NOT Bo7. So I don't see how this flavor aspect makes kagami *scum*. the contrary.

^^in red

In post 5905, Oversoul wrote:Neil better have some explaining to do with that damn claim and his early game Mastin hydra is town!!
Not about to have an Alice in Wonderland with neighbors in this game.

could you please link tothe posts you're talking about? I have no memory of what you're referring

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5922 (isolation #412) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 5919, Nero Cain wrote:
but guys, jiffy is blatantly avoiding hunting for team scum and is thus very likely to be team scum. Help me kill it.

while I agree with that mafia-wise, Majiffy is confirmed Ryujin via my own duel on N1. how can that be fitting flavor-wise?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (isolation #413) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 5915, Majiffy wrote:
HEY SHOS

HEY

STILL WAITING ON THIS!

In case you forgot;
In post 5750, Majiffy wrote:It is.

We already KNOW sk is modified ninja prob with poison kill.
You have CLAIMED that you have 1shot kills.
So the only assumptionassumption is ascetic which given game size isnt much of one for an sk.

thanks, I assume you didn't even notice I asked you to link me to your 'inquiry', lol
we already know that SK is modified ninja. we have no knowledge of poison alignment(
Kagami - does anyone fit with poisoning?
)
I have CLAIMED that I had one 1-shot kill, yesterday got it, and last night used it on abom, who flipped scum.
so..huh.? I don't understand the question; are you trying to explain last night's events and fit them to the shos-sk theory? that's it? what am I supposed to respond to then?

In post 5916, The Goat wrote:
Makes sense.

Except that the message I received wasn't that I was blocked. I was specifically told that my action did not work.

BBMolla?

What do you mean? you *recieved* a message telling you that your action didn't work? or did you ask the mod?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5930 (isolation #414) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 5923, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5922, shos wrote:Majiffy is confirmed Ryujin

wrong game?

+

Even if that's true, how do you know Jiffy's character?

Majiffy claimed Ryujin, and when dueling him I got the ability 'dragonscale tessaiga' which fits flavorwise. this can't be coincidence.

In post 5924, Lord Mhork wrote:Oh look muffin is town! Remember when HighShroomish was totally scum, guys? Where did you all go?

muffin is town? who said that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5933 (isolation #415) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:15 am

Post by shos »

In post 5926, Kagami wrote:Muffin is town, and you probably are too. Scum knew prohawk would be vindicated, I don't think they'd have jumped on a wagon they knew would go nowhere. ( I wouldn't put it past muffin, but he's probtown for other reasons )

More fun question, how did katsuki know he was a miller, while mhork had no idea?
VOTE: Oversoul

where did katsuki say that?
Lord Mhork wrote:I did? He looks town as fuck woo~
explain how?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5938 (isolation #416) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 5926, Kagami wrote:Muffin is town, and you probably are too. Scum knew prohawk would be vindicated, I don't think they'd have jumped on a wagon they knew would go nowhere. ( I wouldn't put it past muffin, but he's probtown for other reasons )

More fun question, how did katsuki know he was a miller, while mhork had no idea?
VOTE: Oversoul

Nop. I fully read katsuki's ISO and there's no mention of kats knowing that. all there is is a call for a lynch on abom, the confscum

@Mhork: I read her posts ya know, all I saw is swinging mud at me and calling me insults, no game-related info or analsis whatsoever.

here, see the post below you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5939 (isolation #417) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:21 am

Post by shos »

Nero how would you explain the fact that he claimed neg utility on post 21, later claimed Ryujin, later kagami and I proved he is indeed ryujin, AND the flavor fits miller, I rea`lly can't see how he is scum, despite his foolish play

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5943 (isolation #418) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 5792, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm Renkotsu or however it's spelled. Apparently I was with the Band of Seven, but when Lemni flipped as Bo7 too, I went back to ceph to ask about flavor of my dude. Apparent I defected from them and stole a shard and then lots of shit went down and I pissed of most the group or something.

can this be further explained?
what is lemni's role in your life, what you asked the mod, what answer, etc. elaborate as much as possible

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5946 (isolation #419) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:44 am

Post by shos »

hmm that's interesting. I was counting on Kagami here about the flavor. do we know who claimed puppet first?
also nero my knowledge has changed vastly since that time.

Majiffy, what is your race?

~~~
I'm working on an update for the list of claims. Goat: would it be better to share your results of N1 and N2?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5950 (isolation #420) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:54 am

Post by shos »

Update.

ALIVE
Spoiler: Lord Mhork, 1s watcher
Flavor-Race: Renkotsu, undead

Abilities: "elaborate ploy" - 1shot watcher.

Actions taken: watched nero N2.

posts 5792, 4822 relevant

Spoiler: shos, Scenter Empathic Vigilante
Flavor-Race: Inuyasha-Demon

Abilities: empathic blade: Visits a player, gains a one-shot ability almost surely related to their flavor, most likely a 1s vig
Also a modified self-watcher, who learns if he was visited by a person who is demon or undead.

Actions taken: N1, visits majiffy. Gains an unclaimed ability - dragonscale tessaiga. N2, duels serene-slot. Gains a one-shot vig ability called Adamant Barrage which is strongman except for naraku(or something).

N3, kills abom.

Spoiler: ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor-Race: Tsubaki, Human?

Ability: Visit a player, steal a shard if they have one?

Actions taken: N1/N2 unknown. Stole notscience's shard N3.

Spoiler: Aronis-slot, Unclaimed and resistant to claiming
Flavor-Race: Unknown

Abilities: Unknown

Actions taken: Unknown

Spoiler: Oversoul, Unknown Negative Utility

Ability: Unknown

Spoiler: Squirrel Girl, Doublevoter

Ability: Double-vote by demonstration. Possibly more. Claims to be able to vote the same person twice.

Actions Taken: Unknown

Spoiler: beastcharizard, Poisonproof
Flavor: Unknown

Ability: Poisonproof

Actions Taken: Presumed none

Spoiler: notscience, Puppet
Flavor-Race: Kohaku-Human

Ability: Can be used by Naraku to perform nightkills

Spoiler: Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor-Race: Hakudoshi, Demon

Ability: Ascetic

Actions Taken: Presumed Nothing

Spoiler: ActionDan, Poison Doctor?

Ability: Visits players, checks if they're poisoned?

Actions Taken: N2, visited BBMolla, no poison. N1 and N3 unknown.

Spoiler: Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor-Race: Princess Abi-Demon

Abilities: One unclaimed ability. Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku. Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions Taken: Unclaimed

Spoiler: Majiffy, Puppet
Flavor-Race: Ryujin-Demon

Ability: Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku.

Spoiler: Nero Cain, Unknown

Spoiler: Young and Beautiful, Friendly Neighbor
Flavor-Race: Jijenji-Demon

Ability: Friendly Neighbor

Actions Taken: N1- Visited CoK-slot, blocked.
N2- Visited geists, failed
N3- Visited BBMolla, Succeeded

Spoiler: neil1113, Unclaimed
Flavor-Race: Unclaimed

Ability: Unclaimed, but has knowledge of shards. claims that other people confirm him town, and other people indeed did that

Spoiler: The Goat, Investigator?

Ability: Investigative

Actions Taken: N3- visited shos, got no result. N1 and N2 unclaimed

Spoiler: penguin_alien, Unclaimed

Ability: Unclaimed

Spoiler: BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor-Claim: Midoriko-Human

Abilities: fisherman- Percentages changed to 100% if he just got a shard. Can passively gain shards if he does nothing, and multiple people would gain a shard.
Ability with 50% chance to see if player has a shard
Ability with 10% chance to kill a non-human player. If it succeeds and they're human, does nothing.
Ability with 50% chance to protect a player. can self-protect, but this will only work successfully once.
Ability with 75% chance to force a player to commute.
Ability with 25% chance to be told if a player is town or scum

Actions taken: N1- does nothing
N2- Commutes Kagami
N3- Investigates shos, no result(roleblocked)

Spoiler: Egg, Unclaimed

Spoiler: zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor-Race: Unclaimed-Demon

Ability: None

Actions Taken: None

Dead and Flipped
Spoiler: Lemniscate, 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja
Alignment: Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor-Race: Jakotsu-Undead

Abilities: 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja

Cause of Death: D1 lynch

Fakeclaim: Kocho, Town Undead Mason

Spoiler: AngryIcerink, Town Demon Vanilla
Alignment: Town

Flavor-Race: Ryukotsusei-Demon.

Abilities: None

Cause of Death: Killed night 1 by Unknown.

Spoiler: Mist7676, Town Human Demon-Cop

Flavor-Race: Miroku-Human

Abilities: Demon Cop

Cause of Death: Lynched Day 2

Actions Performed: Probably visited AD N1, probably got non-demon?

Spoiler: geists, Town Human Vanilla

Flavor-Race: Rin-Human

Cause of Death: Killed Night 2 by unknown

Spoiler: xofelf, Town Demon Hexmage

Flavor-Race: Shippo-Demon

Abilities: 9 Ability JoaT
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-One-Ability Type IDer (I still think this is a follow)
-Unclaimed

Cause of Death: Lynched Day 3

Actions Performed: N1- Self-Commuted
N2- Followed BB, confirmed used a blocking-type ability

Spoiler: Abomination, Bankotsu, Jewel-related scum
Alignment: Band of seven mafia

flavor-race: Bankotsu-Undead

abilities: even night jewel cop(probably boolean if has/doesn't have shard) / 1-s Jewel thief

Cause of death: killed N3 by shos

Spoiler: The Chamber of Kittens, neighbour
Alignment: town

flavor-race: Hakkaku-Demon

Abilities: Neighbour

Cause of death: shot N3 by unknown

Spoiler: Serene2, Shardholder

flavor-race: Hosenki, Demon

abilities: had shard?

cause of death: Killed N3 by unknown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5952 (isolation #421) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

Post by shos »

haha cool, top of the page even. B)

now, slow and steady:
In post 5947, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5939, shos wrote:later kagami and I proved he is indeed ryujin

also I need this explained.

but from what I'm understanding

jiffy claims neg utility
you target him n1 and guessed? that he's a demon

but didn't he say that nothing happened? So how did you "prove" he was ryujin?
on D1 majiffy started tunneling me like shit. so I dueled him, not knowing fully what duel actually does. I got "dragonscale Tessaiga" ability; so I figured go to the wiki and see who gives me that. I errored in understanding though and thought it was Tosho, a demon. so I thought Majiffy was him, a demon, notscum. his claim wasn't relevant.
Then, in D3, I did the same and thought Serene2 was Hosenki. but I asked majiffy if he had 'tosho' in his PM and he said no, so I withdrew that assumption, same with sven. BUT, Kagami later replaced in and showed me that it was actually Ryujin who was relevant, and not Tosho, so the claim fits perfectly. NOW, after serene has flipped Hosenki, I am 99% sure that this matters, so I think Majiffy is truthful and I believe his claim of Ryujin.

check?
In post 5948, Nero Cain wrote:scratch that.

What does dragonscale tessaiga do?
I have no reason to say that now.

In post 5949, Birds of Prey wrote:Shos please type up who you visited and when you got notified of having a kill. Also please include the same for your n1 action.

N1 dueled Majiffy, got DS tessaiga
N2 dueled Sven(the Serene slot - now dead Hosenki) and got Adamant Barrage - 1s kill which bypasses all roleblocks and almost all defenses(my guess: can only be blocked by Naraku).
N3 used AB on Abomination. he's dead, he's scum, we're glad.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5954 (isolation #422) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:07 am

Post by shos »

if you guys can help with # of posts in which the claims have been made, this can help.
ALIVE

Abilities: empathic blade: Visits a player, gains a one-shot ability almost surely related to their flavor, most likely a 1s vig
Also a modified self-watcher, who learns if he was visited by a person who is demon or undead.

Actions taken: N1, visits majiffy. Gains an unclaimed ability - dragonscale tessaiga. N2, duels serene-slot. Gains a one-shot vig ability called Adamant Barrage which is strongman except for naraku(or something).

N3, kills abom.

Spoiler: Aronis-slot, Unclaimed and resistant to claiming

Spoiler: Oversoul, Unknown Negative Utility
Flavor-Race: Unknown-Demon?

Ability: Unknown

Ability: Double-vote by demonstration. Possibly more. Claims to be able to vote the same person twice.

Abilities: One unclaimed ability. Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku. Can Vanilla-ize self.

Flavor-Race: unknown-Human

related posts: 5951

Ability: Unclaimed, but has knowledge of shards. claims that other people confirm him town, and other people indeed did that

Abilities: fisherman- Percentages changed to 100% if he just got a shard. Can passively gain shards if he does nothing, and multiple people would gain a shard.
Ability with 10% chance to kill a non-human player. If it succeeds and they're human, does nothing.
Ability with 50% chance to protect a player. can self-protect, but this will only work successfully once.

N2- Commutes Kagami

Dead and Flipped
Spoiler: Lemniscate, =====SCUM===== 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

Spoiler: Abomination, =====SCUM===== Bankotsu, Jewel-related scum

abilities: even night jewel cop(probably boolean if has/doesn't have shard) / 1-s Jewel thief

Spoiler: The Chamber of Kittens, Town neighbour

Spoiler: Serene2, Town Shardholder

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5955 (isolation #423) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:07 am

Post by shos »

open mhorks spoiler for an example for what I meant with the #s

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5956 (isolation #424) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:08 am

Post by shos »

Aronis:
is there a reason in your opinion for the fact that bulba refused to claim when I told him claim or I vig you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5957 (isolation #425) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:16 am

Post by shos »

fun fact:
the word 'shos' appears 128 times in majiffy's ISO.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5968 (isolation #426) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:46 am

Post by shos »

when did lemni claim? I mean how far from the actual lynch?
Aronis, why did you decide to claim now?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5970 (isolation #427) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:49 am

Post by shos »

what is the ability's flavor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5973 (isolation #428) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 am

Post by shos »

if both my vig targets were scum, I'll bath in gold for the rest of my life

I'll update the claim list meanwhile, and think later.
why would bulba not claim that when I prompted him? maybe he is responsible for the lack of nightkill on N1? scum/SK targetted majiffy and he was saved?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5975 (isolation #429) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:58 am

Post by shos »

ALIVE

N3, kills abom.

Spoiler: Aronis-slot, odd-night doc
Flavor-Race: Kikyo, undead

Abilities: "Healing powers" - odd night doc.

Actions taken: N1 Majiffy, N3 Zmuffin.

Spoiler: Oversoul, miller
Flavor-Race: Urasue-demon

Ability: investigates as undead

N2- Commutes Kagami

Dead and Flipped

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5976 (isolation #430) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:08 am

Post by shos »

jesus, lemni was realllly obvscum
but majiffy still wanted me dead even 130 pages ago
amazing

....Why is this claim a direct counterclaim to lemni's fakeclaim? I've skimmed the wiki and it isn't obvious at all.
The fact that we have 2 missing kills on the first two nights is odd. I'm hesitant in lynching aronis now. why would he have claimed like this as scum without actually knowing what's going on over 240 pages?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5979 (isolation #431) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 am

Post by shos »

ooh now that's easier

VOTE: Aronis
Just restating:
Egg, you are claiming that on N1 you have tracked Bulba, and RECIEVED RESULT that he did not go anywhere? yes?

pedit: I don't get the relation to prhawk?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6004 (isolation #432) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 am

Post by shos »

Still on page 240. I support Egg's theme for now. Scum would have no reason to lie to make town lynch Aronis because if Aronis is town then tonight he cannot doc, so they can just kill Pro without worries.

BoP, why do that? YnB was practically conftowned by BBMolla.

@Mhork: I say
In post 5943, shos wrote:
In post 5792, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm Renkotsu or however it's spelled. Apparently I was with the Band of Seven, but when Lemni flipped as Bo7 too, I went back to ceph to ask about flavor of my dude. Apparent I defected from them and stole a shard and then lots of shit went down and I pissed of most the group or something.

can this be further explained?
what is lemni's role in your life, what you asked the mod, what answer, etc. elaborate as much as possible

what I mean is, try to rephrase everything, elaborate as much as you can.

@Kagami: I think my duel ability does nothing. I mean, I targetted Majiffy and Sven, and both said nothing about anything happening to them, so I think it just gets me an ability.

@BoP: are you kidding? I answered you an hour ago, read the game

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6009 (isolation #433) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:07 am

Post by shos »

@BoP:
Spoiler: read
In post 5952, shos wrote:*snip*
on D1 majiffy started tunneling me like shit. so I dueled him, not knowing fully what duel actually does. I got "dragonscale Tessaiga" ability; so I figured go to the wiki and see who gives me that. I errored in understanding though and thought it was Tosho, a demon. so I thought Majiffy was him, a demon, notscum. his claim wasn't relevant.
Then, in D3, I did the same and thought Serene2 was Hosenki. but I asked majiffy if he had 'tosho' in his PM and he said no, so I withdrew that assumption, same with sven. BUT, Kagami later replaced in and showed me that it was actually Ryujin who was relevant, and not Tosho, so the claim fits perfectly. NOW, after serene has flipped Hosenki, I am 99% sure that this matters, so I think Majiffy is truthful and I believe his claim of Ryujin.

check?

In post 5949, Birds of Prey wrote:Shos please type up who you visited and when you got notified of having a kill. Also please include the same for your n1 action.

N2 dueled Sven(the Serene slot - now dead Hosenki) and got Adamant Barrage - 1s kill which bypasses all roleblocks and almost all defenses(my guess: can only be blocked by Naraku).

Re; redirector.
This can be solved easily I think: Egg, when you recieved your result, did it say, "BULBA went nowhere" or just 'you see him not doing anyhting' or something alike? because AFAIK, redirector would be treated like he targetted the redirected. for example, if redirected to shos, then it'd say "Shosvisited majiffy".

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6010 (isolation #434) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 am

Post by shos »

ALIVE

N3, kills abom.

N2- Commutes Kagami

Spoiler: Egg, tracker?

Ability: not-all-nights tracker

Actions Taken: N1 tracked Bulba/aronis to nowhere. N3 tracked prohawk to notsci.

Dead and Flipped

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

PA is actually in this game?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6013 (isolation #435) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 am

Post by shos »

Grand.
Anything we need to do before we end the day?
who we want to hammer?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6014 (isolation #436) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:18 am

Post by shos »

hey what happens if Aronis selfhammers and he has a shard?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6016 (isolation #437) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 am

Post by shos »

I still want protection tonight

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6033 (isolation #438) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 6020, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6009, shos wrote:@BoP:
Spoiler: read
In post 5952, shos wrote:*snip*

check?

Re; redirector.
This can be solved easily I think: Egg, when you recieved your result, did it say, "BULBA went nowhere" or just 'you see him not doing anyhting' or something alike? because AFAIK, redirector would be treated like he targetted the redirected. for example, if redirected to shos, then it'd say "Shosvisited majiffy".

No. It would say "Your target did XYZ". The no action thing is weird. That's as if a player targeted an ascetic. Who would target me in their right mind?

Also, you got a kill from a VT? Makes no sense.
I think you're confusing tracker with follower. you get WHERE he went, not WHAT he did.

And the role of my target does not seem to matter to what I get; only the flavor. And I got the kill from Serene, not Majiffy. he was a Shardholder.

In post 6021, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6020, Egg wrote:
In post 6017, Birds of Prey wrote:Hell no. Y and B shouldn't hammer.

Why?

Because they are likely scum. They are still pissed at my suspicion and the fact they'll have to keep handing out their friendly neighbor to people when it likely doesn't exist. As long as I'm here, they aren't conftown. A real town wouldn't be bothered by me suspecting them.

Have you read the game? Molla confirmed receiving their message tonight. they are practically as conftown as one can get without being an IC.

In post 6023, ProHawk wrote:
Also, random thought while I was doing some re-reading... if you knew you were the person doing the poisoning, would you early-claim poison-proof?
eh, no; why would you do that? it just lets people know that there is a poisoner around. the role is a stealthy one, as in, if it is tracked or watched you can claim something else like doc etc...I don't see why one would do that. if Naraku's kills are through poisons, why let everyone know that fact?
In post 6024, Egg wrote:
In post 6021, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6020, Egg wrote:
In post 6017, Birds of Prey wrote:Hell no. Y and B shouldn't hammer.

Why?

Because they are likely scum. They are still pissed at my suspicion and the fact they'll have to keep handing out their friendly neighbor to people when it likely doesn't exist. As long as I'm here, they aren't conftown. A real town wouldn't be bothered by me suspecting them.

If you believe this, BBMolla absolutely has to be scum too

yup.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6035 (isolation #439) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 6026, Lord Mhork wrote:Shos I still don't understand what you're asking. What do you want rephrased?

I want you to re-claim. fully. everything. slowly and in a way that cannot be misunderstood.

In post 6028, ProHawk wrote:I have this nagging suspicion that BC is the SK.
who is BC..?

In post 6030, Nero Cain wrote:What do people think of mass claim?

I nom myself for hammer since I'm confirmed non group scum and if I need to get lynched later on to move a shard then I'd be ok with that or we could have Molla hammer or w/e idk.

Aronis is todays lynch but I'd like claims from both Jiffy and Neil before the day ends.

Mass claim can happen, but I don't think it is necessary. perhaps tomorrow after Aronis if we deem it valuable. why do you think you're conf non Bo7?
Majiffy already claimed fully I think, Neil hasn't. why neil?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6038 (isolation #440) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:19 am

Post by shos »

Ryūjin (竜人, "Dragon Man") was a demon who commanded Tōshū the human swordsmith to create a sword for him and was later killed by him, following the blade's completion.

>_>'
valid.

~~
Majiffy: off the top of my hat:
1. shos is an SK
2. shos is ascetic
3. shos can both poison and nightkill
4. shos' kill/poison on N1 has been blocked
5. shos poisoned abom/serene on N2 and killed the other D3
6. poison kills show in flips 100% like regular kills
7. ...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6039 (isolation #441) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 5885, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5876, shos wrote:
In post 5875, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5855, Nero Cain wrote:Shos *might* be the SK but it really doesn't matter 'cause he's not living to lylo and its time to kill team scum. So stop being pissed that he killed your buddy.

vote:Majiffy

Psst.

Yer voting obvtown.
axcually
Why is it not an option that sk naraku can control one of the scum?

Im baffled youre even asking this.

SK using scum as a ninja.

:neutral:

I'd actually like to bring this up for tomorrow. the three puppets- what are the odds that one of them is scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6043 (isolation #442) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 6040, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6035, shos wrote:why do you think you're conf non Bo7?

other than the mod telling me so, I've had atleast two b07 members try to lynch me.

your argument is invalid, lol.
I had like, 5, probably, and I was a CW to one, and I shot one. lol. OVERKEEEL

Majiffy already claimed fully I think, Neil hasn't. why neil?

Well he's obviously a neighbor but that doesn't confirm Mala to him unless he's scum and knew Mala was town. + he's done like shit all game (aside from vote hoping) and I'm still minorly suspicious. If OS is scum then he's pretty likely to be town though. Mainly I was want to hear this explanation and watch him fail (assuming that it makes no sense).

that is actually interesting. with all the claims out, neil has to be able to explain his theme of 'others can conftown me'. let's hear it out.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6054 (isolation #443) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:43 am

Post by shos »

@prohawk: that's interesting but it's weak and we have much bigger fish to fry now. keep it for tomorrow.

@Majiffy:
1. ok
2. you need to stop skimming the game. seriously. get your facts right.
3. how is that true.? there's one thing to suspect me scum, but to assume that I have two different methods of killing is negligible?
4. you need to explain the missing kill, you know.
5. you need to explain the triple-kill, you know.
6. *ignores*

basically what you're saying is that I am an SK who can both kill and poison and is ascetic and is a modified ninja who did NOT use any of his kills in the first night, and the explanation for the triple kill is not poison+kill+mafia kill and rather....SK kill+mafia kill+random death by mod?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6057 (isolation #444) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 6048, ProHawk wrote:
In post 6033, shos wrote:eh, no; why would you do that? it just lets people know that there is a poisoner around. the role is a stealthy one, as in, if it is tracked or watched you can claim something else like doc etc...I don't see why one would do that. if Naraku's kills are through poisons, why let everyone know that fact?

I would say if beastcharizard were SK who poisons, it had a freaking good effect wouldn't you? His play is textbook third-party.
how so?
and I dunno, I'm not SK-hunting, I'm scumhunting, SK will be found in time.
In post 6049, notscience wrote:Ah. Okay.

I need to reread today.

Iirc we only had like 1 death a night up until now

what changed

tonight I shot abomination, and two other kills appeared(probably SK+mafia, one of each was blocked on N1 and 2)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6058 (isolation #445) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 6050, Majiffy wrote:

I need to reread today.

what changed

Shos' poison kill went through plus he used his 1-shot strongman kill.
oh so now you ARE assuming that? just a moment ago you said you never said so! ah!
In post 6053, Lord Mhork wrote:Renkotsu town undead 1-Shot watcher.

What's there to not understand?

in your original claim you said that after lemni's flip you message cephrir or something, and there was also flavor about how you withdrew from Bo7. explain everything.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6062 (isolation #446) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 6042, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6038, shos wrote:
5. shos poisoned abom/serene on N2 and killed the other D3

I also never specced your kills. Please quote me otherwise.

In post 6038, shos wrote:
6. poison kills show in flips 100% like regular kills

Please quote me assuming this.

Looks like a lot of grasping.

Majiffy wrote:

I need to reread today.

what changed

I'm sorry, any inconsistency here?
5 is precisely 6050; and if you're not assuming 6, then the poison kill and the strongman kill would show in flips differently.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6065 (isolation #447) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 6059, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6054, shos wrote:
@Majiffy:
1. ok
2. you need to stop skimming the game. seriously. get your facts right.
3. how is that true.? there's one thing to suspect me scum, but to assume that I have two different methods of killing is negligible?
4. you need to explain the missing kill, you know.
5. you need to explain the triple-kill, you know.
6. *ignores*

basically what you're saying is that I am an SK who can both kill and poison and is ascetic and is a modified ninja who did NOT use any of his kills in the first night, and the explanation for the triple kill is not poison+kill+mafia kill and rather....SK kill+mafia kill+random death by mod?

2. Please explain which of my facts are incorrect.
3. Poison SK standard kill. Your claimed 1-shot kills (that are apparently not as highly likely as you make them out to be, on D4 with only having received one!) is just that; additional. You can't just say "lol absurd 2 different killing methods" when one is barely passable.
4. Why? Why are we assuming there's a missing kill?
5. ... Mafia. ONE, HA-HA-HA. Poison. TWO, HA-HA-HA. Strongman. THREE, HA-HA-HA.

THREE! THREE KILLS TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A MUPPET TOOTSIE POP!
:roll:

6. Cool story bro.

2. one of them said that he has 100% been roleblocked, and the other said his action failed. go read, I don't need to do that for you.
3. I'm sorry, so what you're saying is that you're also assuming that all that I have claimed IS TRUE? any more assumptions? (and learn to count: there have been 3 nights, I used the ability TWICE, remember? 1/2)
4. BECAUSE THERE WAS ONLY 1 KILL ON N1 AND N2 ARE YOU READING THE ASME GAME???
5. that is precisely what I am saying. you're assuming that I poisoned one N2 and killed the othe N3. I just don't get what you don't get.
6. seriously, are you playing nuts or what? have you read the flips? they were all the same, right? so you're assuming poison & kill flips the same, yes?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6066 (isolation #448) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:57 am

Post by shos »

I'll just stop you're driving me nuts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6072 (isolation #449) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by shos »

@Pro: can anyone explain to me what people see in katsuki's ISO that I don't? and what about abom/lemni associations, what can you learn from it? we know they're together >_>;

but anyway, we'll look into it tomorrow when we're smarter, even if you're dead.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6097 (isolation #450) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6077, zMuffinMan wrote:even if oversoul is scum, aronis is being lynched

also i will treat any protective claim that claims to protect shos as a scum claim

well clearly I'll die tonight then

lynch this shit somewhen, imo.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6102 (isolation #451) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by shos »

You will eat your hat when you see you deathtunneled toen for 2 months, lol
Any other reads you may want to share, oh so great Majiffy?

You guys practically secured a kill on your vig. Guess I will use DS then.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6121 (isolation #452) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by shos »

SG is not conftown. Just likely. YnB should hammah.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6158 (isolation #453) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by shos »

Wth is going on.

If he wasnt hammered we should prpbably waot fpr a post by PA.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6163 (isolation #454) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by shos »

FYI, I will be targetting zmuffin tonight with DS. If she is scum, this will vanillaize her.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6168 (isolation #455) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by shos »

Majiffy is stupidly town I am afraid

Aronis you havent been around long enough for me to care about your reads Im sorry

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6169 (isolation #456) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by shos »

Hey, hey, hey muffin, what is your flavor? Why did you only claim demon VT without claiming your flavor?

Or was it your predecessor. Scummy slot..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6176 (isolation #457) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 am

Post by shos »

can you elaborate.?

I am very surprised by the nightkill, very. also, I dueled in case I managed to fool scum enough so that they think I'm docced/DSing, and I am a 1s vig again.

once again, not sharing details of the killing method, I'll check the flavor

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6177 (isolation #458) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 am

Post by shos »

also, I feel like a GOD now that both abom and bulba flipped scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6181 (isolation #459) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:34 am

Post by shos »

well it gives me nothing. I can't find how inuyasha learned it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6184 (isolation #460) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 6178, Kagami wrote:Yes, that was pretty amazing. So why didn't they block you?

well I made sure to say like a thousand times how useless DS is.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6185 (isolation #461) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 6183, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 6175, Kagami wrote:
In post 6002, zMuffinMan wrote:not important anyway since aronis's reaction is less antitown than it would be if he were town

Pretty amazing scumtell.

on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is fairly town and 10 is the most antitown shit you've ever seen, anything less than a 10 is a scum tell for aronis

Zmuffin, what the hell are you talking about?

also can you please explain the post kagami quoted? because it really is a fucking odd post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6191 (isolation #462) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 6182, Oversoul wrote:
In post 6179, Egg wrote:I'm alive?

I'm more surprised you haven't tracked me despite having such an undying want for my lynch.

Kagami, he wasn't blocked because Shos says he can't be blocked?

In post 6187, Oversoul wrote:It really isn't relevant Shos.

I missed your first post.
I am not unblockable, the Adamant Barrage was unblockable. this night's kill *might* be but also might not. I will not elaborate on its traits because I hardly think anyone still thinks I'm not town.

also, just one kill tonight again. thoughts?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6195 (isolation #463) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 6188, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: PA

Yeah, pretty satisfied with this vote. I think Venmar was trying to bus Abom early on for some town cred.
I had a townread on Venmar. PA still hasn't posted. at all. there are better targets imo.

In post 6189, zMuffinMan wrote:
shos wrote:
In post 6183, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 6175, Kagami wrote:
In post 6002, zMuffinMan wrote:not important anyway since aronis's reaction is less antitown than it would be if he were town

Pretty amazing scumtell.

on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is fairly town and 10 is the most antitown shit you've ever seen, anything less than a 10 is a scum tell for aronis

Zmuffin, what the hell are you talking about?

also can you please explain the post kagami quoted? because it really is a fucking odd post.

are you...

... how many times were you dropped on your head as a baby?
stop fucking being personal, and also stop dodging. may as well claim fully if you don't want to be shot tonight.

In post 6190, Egg wrote:
Vote neil
?

ISO him. Skim votes. He's been all over xofelf and shos (top wagons), joined the Mist flashwagon when Lem was being lynched, called Lem a second choice, but unless I'm missing it, never once voted Lem, Abom, or Aronis. I ignored him because I thought Mastin was crumbing mason. Hell, he kind of was. But this might be the best way to go today.

Also, I'm a 2-shot tracker so I'm as useless at night as a prostitute with no genetalia.

Preview edit: Oversoul, I track under the radar players. That's not you. Bulb on N1 and Prohawk on N3 fit that perfectly. That's why I chose them. If I was scum with them, I'd send them to do the kill so that made them good players to track in my opinion. Why are you questioning this anyway? Are you about to argue that I bussed Aronis yesterday?

We're waiting for a neil claim, aren't we?

also, a prostitute with no genitalia just doesn't have a womb. she can still fuck ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6196 (isolation #464) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:48 am

Post by shos »

oh and we don't know, I may HAVE been blocked and shot through it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6201 (isolation #465) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:56 am

Post by shos »

can anyone ask Zmuff to explain that post?

also I'm kinda going through the youtube english version chapter by chapter to find where it was done first

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6204 (isolation #466) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:00 am

Post by shos »

statistics lie; and I had picked my vigpool carefully, which appeared as TWO SCUMS. how bout you get down to earth

and if you keep this personal I'll just officially report you. I have no need for this.

pedit: that's ok, it really is, and we can VCA as much as we want, especially with the fact that my mist and xof votes were compromises near DL iirc, but that is not a reason to get personal and avoid questions

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6208 (isolation #467) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:21 am

Post by shos »

oh shut the fuck up. I nailed two flipped scums on my own this game. don't you dare.

OH MHORK! good that you reminded me. I had a post on phone I was going to post before day ended but topic got locked. I'll post it.

I think massclaim is due right now. still going over the youtube episodes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6209 (isolation #468) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 6058, shos wrote:
In post 6050, Majiffy wrote:

I need to reread today.

what changed

oh so now you ARE assuming that? just a moment ago you said you never said so! ah!
In post 6053, Lord Mhork wrote:Renkotsu town undead 1-Shot watcher.

What's there to not understand?

in your original claim you said that after lemni's flip you message cephrir or something, and there was also flavor about how you withdrew from Bo7. explain everything.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6210 (isolation #469) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:22 am

Post by shos »

^^^ this was the post - mhork needs to answer this.
we still need Neil's claim and muffin's claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6215 (isolation #470) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:39 am

Post by shos »

In post 6211, zMuffinMan wrote:yes you nailed them alright

let me see if i can remember what you said

something about bulba being a good shot only if xof flipped scum but wanting to kill abom if xof flipped town because he was a counterwagon

no doubt you were very clearly nailing them and you're a good player

uh, no?
I wanted to shoot bulba for the entire day - and he hasn't posted until the day's end; nothing changed that. if xof's slip was scum then I would 100% shoot bulba because abom was a cw to xof and I wasn't 100% about abom. what I wanted was to lynch abom and shoot bulba; but xof wagon was not going to not go through, so I had to choose. why are you trying to discredit me so much? am I right in my reads so you want to make people not believe me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6218 (isolation #471) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:41 am

Post by shos »

got it.
I think Zmuff is seshoumaru.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6220 (isolation #472) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:44 am

Post by shos »

ALIVE

N3, kills abom.

N2- Commutes Kagami

Actions Taken: N1 tracked Bulba/aronis to nowhere. N3 tracked prohawk to notsci.

Dead and Flipped

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

cause of death: killed N4

updated(not much).

Seshoumaru with VT doesn't fit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6222 (isolation #473) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:46 am

Post by shos »

Muffin what's your race and flavor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6225 (isolation #474) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:49 am

Post by shos »

oh and look at how I'm so surprised you chose to not comment about 6215..

someone get him to claim~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6226 (isolation #475) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:58 am

Post by shos »

In post 6224, zMuffinMan wrote:although i will tell you there is flavour explaining why my fake claim makes sense as a VT

There's no super extra flavor in my role PM. only a quote in the beginning, and a titbit of flavor in the explanation of each of my abilities.

VOTE: Zmuffin

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6236 (isolation #476) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 6227, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 6215, shos wrote:why are you trying to discredit me so much? am I right in my reads so you want to make people not believe me?

yes this is exactly what is going on

we (the obvious scum team) fear you as a player (but not enough that we want to ever night kill you) and so our only method of making people not listen to you (which they would otherwise be doing if not for this clever ploy by me) is to call you a moron. we the scum team have decided this is a good idea because we think making fun of a brilliant player who has claimed to have a vig shot a available to him is a good idea

and yes it is really obvious to me how much you nailed Aronis, as evidenced by you never calling him scum or showing any inclination to vote him prior to the tracker thing. my mistake
that brilliant player is also a very viable mislynch until we find Naraku, which you still haven't.

and about aronis - I called him scum when he was bulba, remember? wanted to shoot him? prodded him for a claim, which he didn't give, which then by pressuring him on why bulba wouldn't claim made him fakeclaim? yes? Just..sit and watch, padawan. sit. watch.

In post 6228, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6220, shos wrote:updated(not much).

Aronis is dead scum.

lol I'll update this along with my own night actions and Kagami's claim.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6237 (isolation #477) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 am

Post by shos »

ebwop: goat's claim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6241 (isolation #478) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:29 am

Post by shos »

ALIVE

N3, kills abom.

N4, Duels Zmuffin, gets an unspecified killing ability.

Spoiler: The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor-Race: Human, Kagome

Ability: Investigates a person, receives if he has a shard or not.

Actions Taken: N3- visited shos, N4 Neil, both got no result. N1 and N2 unclaimed

N2- Commutes Kagami

Dead and Flipped

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

Spoiler: Aronis, Poison Doctor
Flavor-Race: Suikotsu, undead

Abilities: one-shot odd night poison doctor.

Fakeclaim: here, "Kikyo, undead odd-night doctor. They protected majiffy N1 and I protected muffin last night"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6242 (isolation #479) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:33 am

Post by shos »

ah crap. I forgot to add the =====SCUM===== in Aronis.

anyway. look at his spoiler, in the quote I put there.

he claimed to have targetted Zmuffin N3. after he knew we have an odd-night tracker. wanna bet scumAronis used his 1s poison doc on muffin N3 and was making sure that if he was tracked he's still good?

Now that they've used two of their fakeclaims, they cannot use the third, so wonder what the next fakeclaims will be..

I'll bet 'VT with flavor indicating why I am a VT' is one

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6245 (isolation #480) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:43 am

Post by shos »

BoP: Young claimed 3-shot. I need to update this.

Goat: why did you claim these results.? didn't we agree that it doesn't matter? are they even alive? lol...if they are - you shoulda let them say it first.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6246 (isolation #481) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by shos »

ALIVE
Spoiler: Lord Mhork, 1-shot watcher

N3, kills abom.

Spoiler: Young and Beautiful, 3-shot Friendly Neighbor

Ability: 3-shot Friendly Neighbor

N3- Visited BBMolla, Succeeded. Molla confirmed this.

Actions Taken: N3- visited shos, N4 Neil, both got no result. N1 and N2 unclaimed

N2- Commutes Kagami

Dead and Flipped

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

Spoiler: Aronis, =====SCUM===== 1-shot odd-night Poison Doctor

Fakeclaim: here, "Kikyo, undead odd-night doctor. They protected majiffy N1 and I protected muffin last night"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6248 (isolation #482) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 6241, shos wrote:
ALIVE

N3, kills abom.

N2- Commutes Kagami

Dead and Flipped

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

Spoiler: Aronis, Poison Doctor

well N1 the odds for a track suck ass. by N3 bulba was quite a thing with me bringing him up always as my vig target.
If I were scum, and a vig was choosing between two scummates, surely one of them would make the kill. so tracking one of abom/bulba is a good attempt as a tracker. so you better claim something safe to make sure if you were tracked.

why wouldn't you claim your flavor if you've already claimed VT?

also lol about your cynicism. it's funny, I'm not cynic now, I'm smiling :) that's much better than the curses..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6249 (isolation #483) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:57 am

Post by shos »

yeah...dunno why it quoted

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6250 (isolation #484) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:57 am

Post by shos »

ALIVE

N3, kills abom.

N2- Commutes Kagami

Dead and Flipped

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

Top of page!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6252 (isolation #485) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:01 am

Post by shos »

tracking a scum target is always a good idea. definitely if you think scum would have one of these two make the kill. which makes sense again because...scum knew that one of them was going to die.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6254 (isolation #486) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 6253, zMuffinMan wrote:old him about how i messed up and claimed there was flavour explaining why sesshoumaru is a VT

err...
no. you claimed you were NOT sesshoumaru.

is this the lie I was waiting for muffin?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6259 (isolation #487) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:16 am

Post by shos »

you're awesome lol

but really though
are you or are you not him? and why wouldn't you claim if you're a VT? what does it matter?

also I'ma go to shower and bed so this won't continue too much. but it was fun, heh.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6261 (isolation #488) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:22 am

Post by shos »

what's jackwagon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6263 (isolation #489) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:34 am

Post by shos »

what 2-shot tracker.? the list only says about you...?

also is your claim written well because I'm not sure up there

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6265 (isolation #490) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:40 am

Post by shos »

now that just ain't funny. answer the question please, or claim. I'm gone to shower, hopefully you'll have claimed by the time I'm back.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6270 (isolation #491) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6267, Egg wrote:So is the odd night tracker? I kind of want to vote them because it doesn't make sense for them to exist with my role.
...isn't that you?

In post 6268, Majiffy wrote:Have we lynched Shos yet?

oh my fucking gawd, majiffy. gawd. with a w.

In post 6269, zMuffinMan wrote:You know, shos... If you were smart (which you are) you could just out whatever the flavour thing is that makes you think I'm sesshoumaru and have someone else tell you what I am

Because that seems infinitely faster in terms of getting what you want

....this what was bothering you? I dueled you tonight - I got wind scar - inuyasha learnt that while fighting Sesshoumaru on chapter 35, 'the true owner of the sword'..this is not written in any wiki page and neither in random google search. I skimmed chapters on youtube until I saw it happen the first time.

so I think you're Seshoumaru. will you please flavor claim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6273 (isolation #492) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by shos »

Seshumaru 'probably' learned that there, yes, but not inuyasha. inuyasha first did it when fighting sesshumaru on chapter 35. open youtube and watch.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6276 (isolation #493) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by shos »

yes, how is that relevant.?

on N3, you used the second shot of yours. 1) that was the night where I admitted to be shooting one of the scums {bulba/abom}. 2) scumteam, knowing this, would want the one being killed to make the shot, obviously. 3) so they send one of the two forward. then, abom dies, but scum still don't know (you haven't claimed targets yet) who you targetted. assuming it was abom or bulba, aronis had claimed to have targetted muffin on N3, just in case you targetted him - because you likely thought about 1 and 2, so you have 50% to target bulba. so bulba claims in accordance. obviously, what really happened is he poisondocced muffin his matey.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6279 (isolation #494) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by shos »

oh I thought you were odd-night.
can you update the claimlist with your claim too.?
anyway it isn't quite relevant. all that scum knew was that you claimed tracker.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6282 (isolation #495) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by shos »

btw, the goat is town.

3:11 am, I'm off to sleep

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6301 (isolation #496) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6298, ProHawk wrote:
beastcharizard wrote:Where did we fall on the whole me being scum thing?

You are playing a heck of a lot more like a third-party SK
this.

In post 6296, Egg wrote:
In post 6282, shos wrote:btw, the goat is town.

Why?
while watching the episodes yesterday I came across the fact that Kagome fits the claim perfectly.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6304 (isolation #497) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by shos »

mhork,

I want you to make a chronologixal listof events like this:
1. I was bo7 town who bla bla
2. Lembi flipped
3. I asked ceph *question*
Etc.

Egg: scum have a shard cop and thief.
Town have two people claimed shard cop and thief.

Also thetes no chance kagome isnt in the game. Yeah weve been through this flavor thing but still.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6307 (isolation #498) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6306, zMuffinMan wrote:why do you keep mention ynb when in order for them to be scum bbMolla has to be scum, so start writing your scum case on bbMolla or shut the fuck up about it, k?

+1

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6310 (isolation #499) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:29 am

Post by shos »

...what do we do if he is a lyncher? Ignore him? Lynch him? Shoot?

You both claimed flavor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6314 (isolation #500) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:13 am

Post by shos »

Is it possible that Majiffy is a lyncher?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6316 (isolation #501) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:19 am

Post by shos »

He has been tunneling me for 5 days straight now and never gave any other reads on anyone else.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6321 (isolation #502) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:30 am

Post by shos »

Ill repeat: tgey probably did try to stop me, jist didnt know I was strongman then. That also explains how YnB was not blocked.

How the ywo got blocked/failed- dunno. Narakuinvolvement? Maybe theu are just lying?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6328 (isolation #503) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:43 am

Post by shos »

The speculationis lollish.
BoP plays like shit and keeps throwing dirt, yes, but really I think if there is a lyncher it is Maj; BoP has actually done aomething in the game, majiffy fiercely refuses to.

Kagami: nop, dont remember why. If they have a human blocker - why not?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6330 (isolation #504) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:54 am

Post by shos »

Quite possibly. But honestly I cannot see a town majiffy going through 8 phases with not a single townread or scumread apart from me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6334 (isolation #505) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 am

Post by shos »

the point was that your claim at first was really odd. I buy it now, I think.
that means we're facing 6 scum at max.

and yes YB is town. what do you think about Majiffy, mhork?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6343 (isolation #506) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 6340, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6329, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 6328, shos wrote:BoP has actually
pretended to do
something in the game,

Fixed that for you.

- b -

Sure ignore the VCA that I have done that has cleared like half the game.

can you bring this up again? link+what are the results? who are scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6345 (isolation #507) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:06 am

Post by shos »

In post 6342, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6341, Titus wrote:
In post 6306, zMuffinMan wrote:why do you keep mention ynb when in order for them to be scum bbMolla has to be scum, so start writing your scum case on bbMolla or shut the fuck up about it, k?

I will present a Mollacase when it is as airtight as YnB that y'all are ignoring.

ISO quoting.

please give us the points you already have.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6348 (isolation #508) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:14 am

Post by shos »

(let me make post 5350 it's an update for the claimlist)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6349 (isolation #509) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 am

Post by shos »

ok bump

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6350 (isolation #510) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 am

Post by shos »

ALIVE

N3, kills abom.

N2- Commutes Kagami

Spoiler: Egg, 2-shot tracker

Ability: 2x Tracker

Dead and Flipped

-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Unclaimed

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6351 (isolation #511) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:22 am

Post by shos »

So I went to check(and update the claim list because I read your post and tried to see from the claims if there's any reason for lemni to switch to beast. Lemni is 2s nonconsec ninja, which is strong; abom was just about jewels - we don't know how strong that is. if he had stayed on abom he might have gotten lynched...

so beast CAN be scum - but weaker than abom. I don' think he is 100% town. claim is poisonproof. this can be the SK, who knows.

NC is a really strange kill - I really want that flip.

I agree about OS unlikely scum. will continue later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6353 (isolation #512) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:30 am

Post by shos »

nah. molla is still town on my end.

Massclaimtime?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6359 (isolation #513) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:33 am

Post by shos »

In post 6352, Kagami wrote:
In post 6328, shos wrote:The speculationis lollish.
BoP plays like shit and keeps throwing dirt, yes, but really I think if there is a lyncher it is Maj; BoP has actually done aomething in the game, majiffy fiercely refuses to.

Kagami: nop, dont remember why. If they have a human blocker - why not?

There's no human blocker. They have no humans. They are all undead.

Every one of the Bo7 is undead. They all investigate as undead. The only feasible godfather among the Bo7 has flipped undead.

Naraku is a demon. There are no human scum.

In post 6174, Cephrir wrote:
Nero Cain has been killed Night 4.

It is now Day 5. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Also, Aronis and Abom's flips have been updated to include "Undead", which I accidentally omitted.

but not all Bo7 are scum, maybe. mhork is undead Bo7 and not scum. why do you think the mod added that? why do you think they all investigate as undead?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6360 (isolation #514) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:33 am

Post by shos »

In post 6358, Kagami wrote:Because they are the band of seven. And the band of seven are undead.

you'd also expect the band of seven to be seven, right?
you're putting too much weight on flavor.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6375 (isolation #515) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:50 am

Post by shos »

guys what the fuck is going through your minds

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6378 (isolation #516) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:53 am

Post by shos »

omfg BoP I've posted like a thousand times the claims list and only now you knoew that mhork is claiming Bo7? especially after the last 1-for-1 I had with him?

VOTE: BoP

also what bullshit is about you not being killable - you definitely are, lol, it won't imply anything at all about neither of molla or YnB. scum can practically choose to kill everyone except for molla. everyone.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6379 (isolation #517) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 6377, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6375, shos wrote:guys what the fuck is going through your minds

Kagami is scum. He is not treating me as if I do not believe what I say.

and how is he supposed to act, other than voting you?

you are more viable so we'll have you lynched and I'll shoot muffin

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6384 (isolation #518) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 6382, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6378, shos wrote:scum can practically choose to kill everyone except for molla. everyone.

And you, apparently! :wink:
Majiffy, in all seriousness, do you think that you're working protown by ignoring the entire game except me?

In post 6383, ActionDan wrote:I feel like at least one of OS and Mhorks claims are BS. Throwing in 2 millers is weird when so far we have only 1shot undead detector plus a demon cop that isn't a hardcop.

this is a good point actually.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6387 (isolation #519) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 6385, Egg wrote:Shos, I didn't even realize that was Lemni's flip lol. I'm also 2 shot non consecutive (why I tracked N3 and not N2) so Lem's role was designed to go directly against mine. Guess I wasn't meant to catch the NK.

What is the argument for massclaim?

do you understand my argument that muffin is scum, then?

massclaim because we practically have 90% of it already and we need to start picking which claim is fake.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6389 (isolation #520) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 am

Post by shos »

are you third party?
if I get NKed will it be OK?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6392 (isolation #521) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:47 am

Post by shos »

?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6401 (isolation #522) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:01 am

Post by shos »

lol definitely not blind, hahahahaha

and muffin, if there's ONE person whose alignment we can't tell, it is Sesshoumaru. he's like a neutral God who is trying to venge against Naraku and Inuyasha..not Bo7 and not quite town. considering mhork's claim, I'm not flavor clearing you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6403 (isolation #523) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:07 am

Post by shos »

I'm sorry - what's too easy.?
if you can make yourself ocnftown why don't you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6408 (isolation #524) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:36 am

Post by shos »

nope, nobody targetted me last night. the mod hasn't said anything.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6416 (isolation #525) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:26 am

Post by shos »

working on an update for the claim list (plus revamp).
I found this:

Xof followed BBMolla and saw a blocking ability?
molla never claimed to have such an ability.

hmm?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6421 (isolation #526) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:38 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: ALIVE
Lord Mhork, 1-shot watcher
Flavor
: Renkotsu

Race
: Undead

Abilities
: "Elaborate Ploy" - 1-shot watcher.

Actions taken
: watched nero N2. Nobody targetted him.

shos, Scenter Empathic Vigilante
Flavor
: Inuyasha

Race
: Demon

Abilities
:
"Empathic Blade" - visits a player, gains a 1-shot ability almost surely related to their flavor, most likely a 1-s vigilante shot.
"Scenter" -learns if he was visited by a person who is demon or undead.

Actions taken
:
N1, duels Majiffy. Gains an unclaimed ability - "Dragonscale Tessaiga".
N2, duels Serene2. Gains a one-shot vigilante shot - "Adamant Barrage" - which is strongman except for Naraku(or something).
N3, kills Abomination.
N4, Duels zMuffinMan, gets an unspecified killing ability.

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor
: Tsubaki

Race
: Human

Ability
: Visit a player, steals a shard if they have one.

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.
N3 Stole notscience's shard.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor
: Urasue

Race

Ability
: If investigated, shows as undead.

Squirrel Girl, Doublevoter
Flavor
: Unclaimed

Race

Abilities
: Double-vote by demonstration. Possibly more. Claims to be able to vote the same person twice.

Actions taken

beastcharizard, Poisonproof
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Can't be poisoned.

notscience, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Kohaku

Race

Ability
: Can be used by Naraku to perform nightkills

Actions taken
: Unknown

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor
: Hakudoshi

Race

Ability
: Ascetic.

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Visits players, cures poison if there is.?

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N2 - visited BBMolla, no poison.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Princess Abi

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Ryujin

Race

Ability
: Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku.

Actions taken

Young and Beautiful, 3-shot Friendly Neighbor
Flavor
: Jijenji

Race

Ability
: 3-shot Friendly Neighbor. .

Actions taken
:
N1- Visited Chamber of Kittens, blocked.
N2- Visited geists, geists died.

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor
: One of the wolf pack

Race
: Probably Demon

Ability
: Has knowledge of shards. Is a neighbour.

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor
: Kagome

Race

Ability
: Investigates a person, receives if he has a shard or not.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N3 - Visited shos, no result.
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Is a neighbour.

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor
: Midoriko

Race

abilities
:
"Fisherman" - Percentages changed to 100% if he just got a shard. Can passively gain shards if he does nothing, and multiple people would gain a shard.
Ability with 50% chance to see if player has a shard.
Ability with 25% chance to be told if a player is town or scum.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N3 - Investigates shos, no result(roleblocked)
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability
: 2x Tracker

Actions taken
:
N1 tracked Bulba/aronis to nowhere.
N3 tracked prohawk to notsci.

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Spoiler: Dead and Flipped
Lemniscate, SCUM 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja
Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor
: Jakotsu

Race
:
Undead

Abilities
: 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja

Cause of death
: D1 lynch

Fakeclaim
: Kocho, Town Undead Mason

AngryIcerink, TOWN Demon Vanilla
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Ryukotsusei

Race
: Demon.

Cause of death
: Killed night 1 by Unknown.

Mist7676, Town Human Demon-Cop
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Miroku

Race

Abilities
: Demon Cop

Cause of death
: Lynched Day 2

geists, Town Human Vanilla
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Rin

Race

Cause of death
: Killed Night 2 by unknown

xofelf, Town Demon Hexmage
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Shippo

Race

Abilities
: 9-abilities JoaT
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death
: Lynched Day 3

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted
N2 - Followed BB, confirmed used a blocking-type ability

Abomination, SCUM Jewel-related
Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor
: Bankotsu

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- Even night jewel cop(probably boolean if has/doesn't have shard)
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death
: killed N3 by shos

The Chamber of Kittens, Town neighbour
Alignment
:
town

Flavor
: Hakkaku

Race

abilities
: Neighbour with Penguin_Alien and Neil1113.

Cause of death
: shot N3 by unknown

Serene2, Town Shardholder
Alignment
:
town

Flavor
: Hosenki

Race

Abilities
: May have had a shard?

Cause of death
: Killed N3 by unknown.

Aronis, SCUM one-shot odd-night Poison Doctor
Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor
: Suikotsu

Race
:
undead

Abilities
: One-shot odd-night poison doctor.

Fakeclaim
: here, "Kikyo, undead odd-night doctor. They protected majiffy N1 and I protected muffin last night"

Nero Cain, Unknown
Alignment
:

Flavor
:

Race
:

Abilities
:

Actions taken
: Unclaimed.

Cause of death
: killed N4

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6425 (isolation #527) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 6418, Egg wrote:Maybe we should just have a mass flavor claim and Kagami can tell us who is scum...

for this I say
In post 6420, Kagami wrote:wolf pack shouldn't ever flavor claim anyway.

this.

we should still get a claim from muffin and the rest
Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6416, shos wrote:working on an update for the claim list (plus revamp).
I found this:

Xof followed BBMolla and saw a blocking ability?
molla never claimed to have such an ability.

hmm?

He claimed to have used his 100% ability to make Kagami commute so she couldn't kill, or something. Is causing a commuting considered a blocking ability?

~P
I don't think so. if for example he was scum making a kill, would this block his kill? don't think so...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6430 (isolation #528) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:47 am

Post by shos »

In post 6427, Kagami wrote:It would block the kill; I had asked ceph earlier if commuting me would block the kill if I were used for it.

lolz is this is a scumslip.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6436 (isolation #529) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:52 am

Post by shos »

yes?
why would you ask ceph if it would block the KILL if you use it? you should have asked if it blocks the SHARD COP, right?

lol muffin I'm speculating lemme have a go

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6443 (isolation #530) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:09 am

Post by shos »

AH FUCK
so many claims. you're right Kagami. so you're still town.
~~~
Hey, hey, hey!
hey!
Hey muffin!
claim?
~~~
N1 molla did nothing so he may have got a shard and then claimed that it turned to 100%. but why commute when you can get told if it's town or scum?

I used info from previous lists - the data wsn't collected by me(most of it)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6445 (isolation #531) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:14 am

Post by shos »

by not doing anything N1. read his claim fully.

Cephrir answered my PM. he says that effectively, if I force you to commute, I also entirely roleblock you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6447 (isolation #532) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 am

Post by shos »

"Hey mod, can we have deadline extended? I'm V/LA until July 2023"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6448 (isolation #533) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 am

Post by shos »

I mean is there a
reason
you're not claiming or is this just trolling.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6451 (isolation #534) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 am

Post by shos »

but he claims that I was wrong~

and what do you mean 'BoPs team shardcopped him'?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6455 (isolation #535) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 6453, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 6451, shos wrote:but he claims that I was wrong~

i'm not sesshoumaru, but it makes sense that you would learn wind scar from dueling me, ergo i'm flavour cleared

How does it flavor clear you.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6458 (isolation #536) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 6444, Kagami wrote:How did BB get a shard?

In post 6449, Kagami wrote:If BB really has a shard, then BoP's team shardcopped him.

I see zero reason to believe BB ever got a shard unless shippo had one, and that would have come N3.

In post 6450, Kagami wrote:It's trolling shos, as far as he's concerned, you flavor-cleared him and there's no point in claiming.

In post 6456, Kagami wrote:Check the condition on that. It basically would only work if both teams kill the same person, and that person has a shard. There's no way BB got a shard from that useless power.

can you explain I don't follow.

also, why would he be flavor cleared by me if I am wrong?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6466 (isolation #537) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:49 am

Post by shos »

interesting.

When molla does nothing, it says that others might get shards too.

but regardless - if you have a pure cop with 100%, why use commute? let him die, even if he is town - but get a conftown or scum.

Kagami, Tessaiga probably doesn't have that many possible abilities to be gained. I'd say 4, maybe 5? dunno; but either way - it's probably not fitting to flavor, now that I think about it. if possible, sure, but tessaiga did not learn an ability from 27 characters. there is probably a bunch of characters that give you the same ability. possibly scum, too, obviously.

Muffin is in no way confirmed. at best, he is correct in not being sesshoumaru. but I want his claim, and "explanation of why I am VT".

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6469 (isolation #538) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:50 am

Post by shos »

In post 6465, Majiffy wrote:Esp. since Shos is SK.

I am so tempted to vig this tonight - should I?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6474 (isolation #539) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 6472, zMuffinMan wrote:well i didn't read the claim only shos's shitty abbreviated version of it which didn't include that

likewise - who collected the info first?

why would molla do nothing then? ever? at all?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6477 (isolation #540) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:56 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: ALIVE
Lord Mhork, 1-shot watcher
Flavor
: Renkotsu

Race
: Undead

Abilities
: "Elaborate Ploy" - 1-shot watcher.

Actions taken
: watched nero N2. Nobody targetted him.

shos, Scenter Empathic Vigilante
Flavor
: Inuyasha

Race

Abilities
:
"Empathic Blade" - visits a player, gains a 1-shot ability almost surely related to their flavor, most likely a 1-s vigilante shot.
"Scenter" -learns if he was visited by a person who is demon or undead.

Actions taken
:
N1, duels Majiffy. Gains an unclaimed ability - "Dragonscale Tessaiga".
N2, duels Serene2. Gains a one-shot vigilante shot - "Adamant Barrage" - which is strongman except for Naraku(or something).
N3, kills Abomination.
N4, Duels zMuffinMan, gets an unspecified killing ability.

ProHawk, Shard Thief
Flavor
: Tsubaki

Race

Ability
: Visit a player, steals a shard if they have one.

Actions taken
:
N1/N2 unknown.
N3 Stole notscience's shard.

Oversoul, race miller
Flavor
: Urasue

Race

Ability
: If investigated, shows as undead.

Squirrel Girl, Doublevoter
Flavor

Race

Abilities
: Double-vote by demonstration. Possibly more. Claims to be able to vote the same person twice.

Actions taken

beastcharizard, Poisonproof
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Can't be poisoned.

notscience, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Kohaku

Race

Ability
: Can be used by Naraku to perform nightkills

Actions taken

Birds of Prey, Ascetic
Flavor
: Hakudoshi

Race

Ability
: Ascetic.

ActionDan, Poison Doctor
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Visits players, cures poison if there is.?

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed.
N2 - visited BBMolla, no poison.
N3 unclaimed.

Kagami, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Princess Abi

Race

abilities
:
One unclaimed ability.
Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku.
Can Vanilla-ize self.

Actions taken

Majiffy, Faustian Puppet
Flavor
: Ryujin

Race

Ability
: Can be used to perform NKs by Naraku.

Actions taken

Young and Beautiful, 3-shot Friendly Neighbor
Flavor
: Jijenji

Race

Ability
: 3-shot Friendly Neighbor. .

Actions taken
:
N1- Visited Chamber of Kittens, blocked.
N2- Visited geists, geists died.

neil1113, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Has knowledge of shards. Is a neighbour.

The Goat, Shard cop
Flavor
: Kagome

Race

Ability
: Investigates a person, receives if he has a shard or not.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Unclaimed
N2 - Unclaimed
N3 - Visited shos, no result.
N4 - Neil, no result.

penguin_alien, Neighbour
Flavor

Race

Ability
: Is a neighbour.

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
"Fisherman" - Percentages changed to 100% if he just got a shard. Can passively gain shards if multiple people gain a shard simultaneously.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Egg, 2-shot tracker
Flavor

Race

Ability
: 2x Tracker

Actions taken
:
N1 tracked Bulba/aronis to nowhere.
N3 tracked prohawk to notsci.

zMuffinMan, VT
Flavor

Race

Spoiler: Dead and Flipped
Lemniscate, SCUM 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja
Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor
: Jakotsu

Race
:
Undead

Abilities
: 2-shot Nonconsecutive Ninja

Cause of death
: D1 lynch

Fakeclaim
: Kocho, Town Undead Mason

AngryIcerink, TOWN Demon Vanilla
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Ryukotsusei

Race
: Demon.

Cause of death
: Killed night 1 by Unknown.

Mist7676, Town Human Demon-Cop
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Miroku

Race

Abilities
: Demon Cop

Cause of death
: Lynched Day 2

geists, Town Human Vanilla
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Rin

Race

Cause of death
: Killed Night 2 by unknown

xofelf, Town Demon Hexmage
Alignment
:
Town

Flavor
: Shippo

Race

Abilities
: 9-abilities JoaT
-Undead Cop
-Self-Commute
-50% chance Ascetic
-Vote-thief
-Hated-ifier
-Vote-preventer?
-Disguiser
-Ability-type IDer
-Unclaimed

Cause of death
: Lynched Day 3

Actions Performed:
N1 - Self-Commuted
N2 - Followed BB, confirmed used a blocking-type ability

Abomination, SCUM Jewel-related
Alignment
:
Band of seven mafia

Flavor
: Bankotsu

Race
:
Undead

abilities
:
- Even night jewel cop(probably boolean if has/doesn't have shard)
- One-shot Jewel thief

Cause of death
: killed N3 by shos

The Chamber of Kittens, Town neighbour
Alignment
:
town

Flavor
: Hakkaku

Race

abilities
: Neighbour with Penguin_Alien and Neil1113.

Cause of death
: shot N3 by unknown

Serene2, Town Shardholder
Alignment
:
town

Flavor
: Hosenki

Race

Abilities
: May have had a shard?

Cause of death
: Killed N3 by unknown.

Aronis, SCUM one-shot odd-night Poison Doctor
Alignment
:
Band of Seven Mafia

Flavor
: Suikotsu

Race
:
undead

Abilities
: One-shot odd-night poison doctor.

Fakeclaim
: here, "Kikyo, undead odd-night doctor. They protected majiffy N1 and I protected muffin last night"

Nero Cain, Unknown
Alignment
:

Flavor
:

Race
:

Abilities
:

Actions taken
: Unclaimed.

Cause of death
: killed N4

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6480 (isolation #541) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 am

Post by shos »

The way it was written was dumb, but it was actually written there, btw :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6494 (isolation #542) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:12 am

Post by shos »

Why did you do nithing n1?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6502 (isolation #543) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:42 am

Post by shos »

Molla - you do realize that if you used an ability N1 it would be infinitely better than nothing, yes?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6506 (isolation #544) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:12 am

Post by shos »

uh no? I don't realize this. This is what was our mistake earlier. your claim was
" I also passively get a shard if it was going to be obtained by more than one player simultaneously. "

which is irrelevant of what you do or don't do.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6508 (isolation #545) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 6504, zMuffinMan wrote:it's not that stellar tbh

hey can you claim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6563 (isolation #546) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by shos »

Guys if it wasnt clear the claimlist was not gathered by me. If anything is wrong there/you can add - add and repost

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6564 (isolation #547) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by shos »

Now who do I shoot tonight?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6566 (isolation #548) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by shos »

Updateit yourself if this is what you claim, lol. Same goea for all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6577 (isolation #549) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by shos »

Shit, this night is goingto be harder to choose :/
Muffin - serious now - make sure you claim before night starts k? It will hp my decision.

I am inclined to just shoot majiffy. If he is town, its cool,cuz he helps jack shit AND he is a faustic puppet. If sk/scum/lyncher/etc then obv great.

Other targets may be zMuffin, BoP, possibly Molla(why the fuck is not doing anything better than attempting a cop? And twice?). Mebbe mhork.

Definitely not shooting:
Wolf pack- neil and PA(has he not posted even once?), kagami, YnB. AD. Goat?

There are many people in this game that need to participate more. I bet there is scum there.
If scum are 6, SG may definitely be scum DV.
BC needs to post moar. Both shouod claim btw.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6578 (isolation #550) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by shos »

SG and PA are probably due prod, ya know, havent posted in 4, 11 days

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6582 (isolation #551) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by shos »

Lol yes, sorry I am kinda stupid this morning and dat claimlist needs to change

I gotta start sleeping more

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6583 (isolation #552) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by shos »

Remind me
When you targettes me it was 25%
Did it fail or did it succeed and getblocked?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6585 (isolation #553) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by shos »

Also lkke earlier id appreciate if everyone says his top two for who I should shoot.

Pedit
Lol
During workweek i sleep 3 hrs a night

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6587 (isolation #554) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 am

Post by shos »

Ah, you shouldnt have claimed ginta.. :/
Nvm though - were you told by THE MOD neils flavor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6589 (isolation #555) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:00 am

Post by shos »

Kagami, ffs, why is my 'investigation' confirming him? What do you think I would getif I targetted, say, abom? Bulba?

And what do you think of the odea that SG the DV was given to scum to balance them being only 6? 6+DV is not weak.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6593 (isolation #556) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:15 am

Post by shos »

I have to gey something, you know. And that something is most likely a killing ability.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6594 (isolation #557) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:18 am

Post by shos »

The wiki gives these options
Meido zangetsuha - black tessaiga
Yoki absorption - dragobscale tessaiga(got it)
Adamant barrage - diamond tessaiga(got it)
Red tessaiga -???
Wind acar - refular tessaiga(gotit)
Backlash wave - eegular tessaiga

So why cant they be scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6596 (isolation #558) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:47 am

Post by shos »

Ohfor fucks sake who the hell made that claimlist first

Can we please have a fucking massclaim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6598 (isolation #559) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 6594, shos wrote:The wiki gives these options
Meido zangetsuha - black tessaiga
Yoki absorption - dragobscale tessaiga(got it from majiffy)
Adamant barrage - diamond tessaiga(got it from serenetown)
Red tessaiga -???
Wind acar - refular tessaiga(got it from zmuffin)
Backlash wave - eegular tessaiga

So why cant they be scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6602 (isolation #560) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 am

Post by shos »

Fucking shit.
Onlynow upon rereading I see that there are 'may's - I MAY get an ability.

Damn. So you think I cannot get any more abilities then. All my possible ability givers are VTs or majiffypuppet.

Crap, this is good.

So uh. Lets start poe.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6603 (isolation #561) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:40 am

Post by shos »

Nah still too many peeps.

Being a vig is hard.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6608 (isolation #562) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 6607, Lord Mhork wrote:I hope some day I can get a role as complicated and fluid as shos

you gotta be cool enough ;)
Majiffy wrote:Please explain how you think a bo7 puppet makes any sense balance wise.
why does it balance bad? the SK uses someone for his kill, that someone's alignment has nothing to do with it.

who gets a benefit balance wise in your opinion?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6611 (isolation #563) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:10 am

Post by shos »

Kagami, please full claim that abilit of yours

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6617 (isolation #564) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:29 am

Post by shos »

a neighbourhood of the wolves is pretty much a masonry now that one has flipped, ya know.

muffin, can you claim?

so anyone against a massclaim? I give ya 24 hours to talk or shut up forveah

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6627 (isolation #565) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:42 am

Post by shos »

lol muffin you've managed to get a response from majiffy that's amazing

Majiffy that's not unbalanced, mafia had a ninja to cover up for their own kill, and besides, Naraku has three puppets, it's not every night the same one. Naraku probably didn't even know you are scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6672 (isolation #566) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:24 am

Post by shos »

BoP, OS or Majiffy die tonight

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6674 (isolation #567) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 am

Post by shos »

Yup.
Have you got some reads yet?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6719 (isolation #568) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:26 am

Post by shos »

Why?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6727 (isolation #569) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:51 am

Post by shos »

Well.

NEIL AND PENGUIN ALIEN

Please answer .

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6728 (isolation #570) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:52 am

Post by shos »

^^^^repost this on top of every page

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6729 (isolation #571) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:54 am

Post by shos »

In post 6718, Oversoul wrote:
In post 6708, Young and Beautiful wrote:She's a doublevoter, of course she's town!

We are not sure
you're
town, though, so you'd better work on that.

- b -

I am most definitely town. That should be readily apparent to everyone by now.

In post 6719, shos wrote:Why?
OS that was for you btw

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6786 (isolation #572) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by shos »

NEIL AND PENGUIN ALIEN

Please answer .

~~~
I'm thinking of policy lynching Majiffy.

also except for Egg, nobody seems to be against massclaim, so shall we beginth?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6792 (isolation #573) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by shos »

There is a grand confusion I think, the list needs to be refreshed, and filled by those who haven't done so yet.

if everyone claims again in a manageable way(as in, all claims are within 10 pages or less) then I'll make the list updated.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6810 (isolation #574) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:39 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Majiffy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6816 (isolation #575) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:55 am

Post by shos »

BoP, if you had read the game you'd see that the 'slip' was not one because I confused Kagami's claim with Goat's.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6817 (isolation #576) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 6812, Birds of Prey wrote:One scumbuddy claiming the role of another is very unlikely.

also why is that? whenever I'm scum this is always a very viable option.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6818 (isolation #577) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:58 am

Post by shos »

In post 6814, ProHawk wrote:The manipulation is strong with this one.

most definitely. That post looks horrrrrribly like a scum major asking his mates for help.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6820 (isolation #578) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:05 am

Post by shos »

You've literally done nothing all game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6831 (isolation #579) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 6824, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6821, Egg wrote:
In post 6761, ProHawk wrote:
In post 6760, Birds of Prey wrote:Who do you think was bussing Lemin?

I actually think scum cooked up her claim of masons
in their thread
, so I think, especially at the beginning they were trying to save her. If scum were on her wagon, it was after it was obvious she was still going to be lynched after a mason claim.

Is this a slip of knowledge that scum have an onsite private topic rather than a quicktopic?

Well do you know if they do or not? Sounds like you might.

The site has shifted to pts. Nothing abnormal there. Quit mudslining town.
uh, no it hasn't?
I've had only like 1 scum PT so far, and I intend to use QTs too in my upcoming (very awesome, btw) game.

VOTE: prohawk
Majiffy can be my vig target at worst.

BoP's rush of activity lately gives me the creeps of survival instinct. I think target of tonight is oing to be in {OS, BOP, Maj}.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6833 (isolation #580) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:58 am

Post by shos »

oh crap I didn't realize, didn't make the connection, you ok mate? :o

Kagami is the most protown person in the game for me right now. that slot is the one that made sense of everything I've covered/uncovered, helped with flavor-aligning in accordance to actions, etc. There is absolutely no reason to lynch her,

also, I choose my vig targets mtself from the pool. hopefully I don't get blocked this time

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6838 (isolation #581) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:45 am

Post by shos »

PA, do you have daytalk in the nei?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6839 (isolation #582) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:46 am

Post by shos »

I didnt.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6845 (isolation #583) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:06 am

Post by shos »

Earlier I was hoping to be blocjed cuz i was strongman

This time i am creating hard wifom on them ;)

I actually might not kill tonight in light of some bews

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6853 (isolation #584) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:49 am

Post by shos »

BoP, if you're that good with VCA, what can you achieve from comparing the xofelf wagon with lemni?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6860 (isolation #585) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 am

Post by shos »

Has molla claimed flavor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6861 (isolation #586) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:40 am

Post by shos »

http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Midoriko

reading & waiting for Kagami's input

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6864 (isolation #587) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:49 am

Post by shos »

BBmolla, Priestess
Flavor

Race

abilities
:
"Fisherman" - Percentages changed to 100% if he just got a shard. Can passively gain shards if multiple people gain a shard simultaneously.

Actions taken
:
N1 - Does nothing.
N2 - Commutes Kagami.
N4 - Does nothing.

Powers and Abilities Edit
As a priestess, Midoriko had extremely high levels of spiritual power, strength and energy being the representation of the purity in the Shikon no Tama. She was also thought to have the equal strength and power of one hundred samurai. She was also said to be greater than any priest/priestess and generals in her time.[citation needed]

Immense Spiritual Powers and Abilities:
Midoriko had exceedingly strong and powerful spiritual power and abilities. Her spiritual powers and abilities alone could purify hundreds and hundreds of demon souls and spirits all at once, thus rendering them utterly powerless and harmless. Her power was so great that the collective power of the wolf tribe ancestors was only able to temporarily override her control of Kōga's jewel shards.
Purification Abilities:
Midoriko was capable of infusing her exceedingly strong and powerful spiritual powers and abilities into her sword and purify twenty demons at once. Her purification abilities are so strong enough to completely purify Naraku's miasma as shown when Kikyō fused Midoriko's soul unto her body to heal miasma inflicted wounds that Naraku inflicted upon her body.
Spiritual Possession: Midoriko had the amazing power and ability to possess a person.
Enhanced Stamina:
Midoriko had extremely high stamina as she was able to fight many demons (who had all merged into one single demon named Magatsuhi) for seven days and seven nights with out needing to rest.
Barrier Creation:
Midoriko has the ability to create very powerful barriers, even though she was within the Shikon No Tama she was still be able to maintain the barrier on the entrance of the cave where the Shikon no Tama was created and even withstand the barrier-breaking Red Tessaiga.

Swordsmanship:
Due to the endless battles and wars she had experienced, Midoriko had become a skilled swordswoman, able to ward off a multitude of demons with a single blow.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6865 (isolation #588) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 am

Post by shos »

Molla, please claim the names of your abilities

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6866 (isolation #589) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:53 am

Post by shos »

1. "Fisherman" - has absolutely no way to fit this flavor
2. Barrier creation fits in the 'naraku barrier' slot, making her BP that stops my strongman kills
3. Purification abilities - sortof say she is stronger than Naraku?
4. Immense spiritual bla bla - she controls the shards. the wiki also says that she CREATED them. 50% to see if X has shards?

hmmmm.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6873 (isolation #590) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 6867, Birds of Prey wrote:Noooooo shos your analysis is off my ability has to deal with barriers and nakaru.

It paraphrasing says Yhe barrier of Nakaru can stop all non-killing abilities. When Nakaru wants you dead he can disable it at will.

what?
are you naraku-ascetic?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6886 (isolation #591) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:42 am

Post by shos »

Goddamit majiffy, give it a rest. Make other reads.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6890 (isolation #592) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:55 am

Post by shos »

I've got to the point where I've honestly no idea who to vote, who to shoot, etc.

anyone up for a p olicy lynch of Majiffy? and I will vig SG or OS or someone?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6896 (isolation #593) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 6893, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Shos - how in the universe am I an acceptable shot? Like, seriously, explain how I'm Bo7 or a 3rd party please.

that's easy. you've done a shitful of nothing almost through the entire game, and you're a doublevoter. in a 28p game, with likely 6 scums, giving them another vote makes very much sense.

That is just about the best reason to vote/shoot someone I have right now. I'm confused as hell. done well so far, but all the obvious choices are gone now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6898 (isolation #594) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 6897, Squirrel Girl wrote:Okay, well, I strongly disagree with the 'doing nothing' comment.
But even if you think I'm doing nothing...there are like ten players easily and blatantly doing less - so how am I somehow doing the most nothing?
Because that is apparently the whole of the case.

if you read the last line of the post you quoted you'll see that admittedly the case is small and hardly significant.

Majiffy and you are the only ones I can easily see as scum. all the rest have *something* that prevents me from wanting to hurt them.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6911 (isolation #595) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:42 am

Post by shos »

it is super risky, because if the SK kills YnB(either scum or conftown - so good shot) and she flips scum, then molla is confscum too.

why AD?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6920 (isolation #596) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:04 am

Post by shos »

BםP, that description fits to many people, and there are others whose claims fit better as scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6929 (isolation #597) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 6927, Majiffy wrote:
In post 6910, Birds of Prey wrote:Majiffy, basically you sheep me until I am wrong on Bo7/SK. Then I sheep you until you are wrong. You would get a guaranteed shos park tomorrow if AD is town.

I don't think there's a flipped scum so far that I had a town read on. In fact, I think I was scumreading them all. Shos is just higher priority.
LOLZ

In post 6915, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 6903, Majiffy wrote:Same, but LOL D5 POLICY LYNCH!

Besides your role claim - what have you done that's particularly towning you?
And I'll even admit I believe there is probably one scum amongst the claimed puppets.

My early-game play that's obvtown until I stopped giving a shit about this game.

If there's scum amongst the puppets it's a really poor fakeclaim. I don't think there's a legitimate Bo7 Puppet, that's way too fucking broken and negative-utility.
I don't think it is a fakeclaim, and I stil don't get why it is so fucking negative utility. SK doesn't know who scum are, it's only 1/3 chance to be used, so to be tracked at it? what are the odds to be tracked to your kill in such a huge game, anyway?

In post 6921, Lord Mhork wrote:In my slightly delirious sleepy think I'm realizing that shos SK can still make massive sense even though he 'vigs' if he has poison. I'm wondering if he's going back and forth between poison shots and vig shots and just making up shit about other abilities. Killing him could take out all the random bloodbath and leave us with only one kill per night, which is a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

No fucking shit. It's a lot easier to lynch scum when you only lose one townie a night.

Last time I checked, we had four nights, and only 6 kills, including my own kill., which was literally proclaimed before it was done..

so we had 1 kill per night, with one night of exception in which there was another kill. honestly, I think something's odd here, since we have no claimed docs at all, no claimed roleblockers at all, etc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6931 (isolation #598) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 6928, Lord Mhork wrote:Also why are we still on puppet scum? Wasn't that explained to be the least balanced thing ever?

I repeat: no. Scum had a ninja, who knows what jewels can do to them, and there WERE TWO MORE PUPPETS. town only had one tracker and it was two-shot odd-night.

scum ninja was nonconsecutive, so obviously it'll be used d1 and 3 - when the tracker most likely uses his shots. so that's out.

the only options to be caught is if the SK picks the scum and tracker too. so that means the chances are at best, if town puppets get killed and lynched:
D1: 1/2 * 1/26
D3: 1/1 * 1/22(if loads of people died somehow)

add these, minus the chance to be tracked on both, equals:
(1/52+1/22)-(1/22*52)=roughtly 1/15.67, or, 6.3%

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6934 (isolation #599) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 6932, ActionDan wrote:
In post 6930, BBmolla wrote:Birds of Prey is literally just trying to stir shit up and discredit the towniest players, can we please lynch them?

I came to this conclusion when she found damning evidence against me from a vca of lemnistake

likewise

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”